The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

VIDEO VIXEN

Disclaimer:

This is a story. This is not real. Any resemblance to anyone you know is just coincidence. No one was hurt in the writing of this story.

This story contains (MC) Mind Control, (MD) Male Dominance, (MF) Male/Female sex, (FF) a little Female/Female sex, (NC) Non-consensual Sex, (BD) Bondage, and Incest.

The young men in the story are young 18 year olds who are about to graduate high school.

Chapter 4 — THE JUSTIFICATION

At the warehouse.

Stop, I command my hand as it starts sliding up my skirt and massaging my pussy.

Shit, that was Josh on the phone. What did he mean, sorry? Is he responsible for this? I wanted so much to scream for help but only an animalistic sound escaped my mouth.

At least they are not chasing me right now.

As the sound of the end of the round chimes, Jessie breathes a sigh of relief.

STOP! She commands her hand again as she remembers the last rule, “For every orgasm you reach, the desires that have awakened in you will become more permanent.”

She had reached at least five when Josh’s character had raped her. She had to avoid any more orgasms at all cost.

Shit, the next round has started. Peering around the crate, she sees Josh and Brian’s characters moving. They were both coming straight for her.

This was not fair!!

Straightening up, she dashes for the ladders. Brian’s hand grazes her leg as she throws her purse at him. He disengages to head back to the starting point.

Josh is still right behind her.

Dodging around one crate and another, she manages to elude him for several more minutes. As he closes in on her yet again, she tosses her shirt at him.

She watches in horror as he manages to duck under the shirt. Desperately, she grabs her bra, which she had unhooked between the last rounds and tosses this at him. He dodges again but this time he looses his footing and slips to the floor.

This gives her a little more room as she heads to the next ladder.

Damn, my boobs now free of the bra, bounce with each step. Shit, it feels good it is almost intoxicating. My nipples feel like they want to shoot right off my body.

Fuck! How did Brian get back here so quick?

Brian is standing in her way, directly in front of the ladder. Doing her best she pulls her skirt up and over her head over her head. I small orgasmic wave washes over her as it rubs on her tits on the way up.

Distracted, she doesn’t notice Josh until he grabs her left arm even as she tries throwing the skirt at Brian with her other arm. The skirt falls to the floor at his feet. Reaching over to Josh’s hand, I dig my nails in but he won’t let go.

Brian grabs my arms at my elbows as I struggle to break free. I feel Josh’s hot hands on my thighs. My body and will fight each other as I feel him force my legs apart. As Brian collapses to the floor, I am pulled forward and downward, finding my face buried in his lap. I can feel Josh as he slide between my legs preparing to cram that pole of his into my pussy. I never knew he was so endowed.

“ARRHHHHHHHH!!!"”

Damn, this is so wrong but feels so right.

As my face rubs across Brian’s groin, I feel his cock start to stiffen. I can smell his smell mixed with ... Sally. Fuck, it smells wonderful. Even as I think this, his cock pops out through is unzipped pants right into my face.

Another orgasms rips through my body as I feel Josh’s cock split me wider as it plunges deeper on each stroke.

“AHHHmmmm!!!!”

As I open my mouth to scream, my tongue touches Brian’s cock. Seemingly on its own will, my mouth opens wider to take in his cock. FUCKKKKKK!!!! IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!!!!!

Josh’s stroke from behind pushes me forward and drives Brian’s cock deeper into my mouth. Not even knowing I could do this, I find myself swallowing his cock. My lips, mouth, and even my throat seem to buzz with the feel of his cock inside me. So this is what it means to ‘deep throat’.

“AMAMAMAMAMAMMMMMMM!!!!!!”

It is almost a full 12 minutes and as many orgasms later before she feels Josh’s cum fill her up. Brian is only seconds behind.

Shit, it tastes so good. I never knew it could taste so.... STOP IT!!!

* * *

At the house.

“Holy Crap,” I find myself exclaiming. The longer I play the game, the more real it becomes. I must be pressing the buttons unconsciously. It feels like I am there. I am soaked in sweat.

Feeling the scratches on my arm, I look down to see four red welts from where Mom scratched me.

“Holy Crap,” I mumble again.

I watch, as my avatar slips bondage gloves on my almost unconscious mother. These hold her forearms together behind her back, jutting out her breasts.

“You go get your mother situated,” I hear Brain yell. “I chase Sally around and get her worn down for the next round.” I see his character heading back to the starting point as I march Mom along to a corridor that has just opened up.

The rules flashing on the screen somehow becoming a voice in my mind.

“1—The body has gotten a taste for and now loves its role. The object of Part 2 is to break the will of the victim.”

“2—The victim’s will is broken when she freely admits she is a “Cock Hungry Cunt,” an “Anal Slut,” and “A Milf Who’s Addicted To Her Son and His Friends’ Cocks.”

“3—If the victim is not in a highly aroused state for more than five minutes, she goes back to the starting point of the first part of the game.”

“4—After admitting to what she is, the Antagonizer must fill all three of her holes in twenty minutes.”

Shit, twenty minutes would have been great if I hadn’t cranked up my stamina. With each fuck, I seem to last longer.

“Brian,” I holler, “We will have to double team Mom the next round.”

Already the real world seems to recede and image on the screen becomes more real.

* * *

As I come to, I feel myself being marched down a hall. I feel Josh’s cum drip down my inner thighs. Another drop drips down my chin onto my right breast.

I find myself leaning to make sure the drop runs across my nippppplllleeee. How can that make me feel so good?

Josh reads the rules section of the ‘game’.

A forth rule echoes in my head.

“4—You are what you say you are.”

I WILL NEVER CALL MYSELF A WHORE OR A SLUT OR A MILF!!!!!

As I enter the room, I force myself to look around. It is a nightmare room. Ropes and hooks hang from the ceiling and lie on the floor. There are whips, dildos, and objects I cannot even imagine their purpose and hoped I would not find out.

Josh dragged me to one of the ropes. He tied it to a ring in the elbow of the ‘gloves’. Next he took two shackles and clipped them around the ankles of my boots and securing the loose ends to hooks on the floor. I know I should have tried to kick him but did not seem to be able to get the will power up to do so.

This left me in a half bent position with my feet about two feet apart.

Just then a chime sounds.

Josh seems to look around the room.

“NO! NO!!!! Listen Josh,” I stopped in shock of hearing my voice. Despite the gruesome situation I found myself in, I was so relieved to be able to talk. Then remembering where I was, I continued,” JOSH! This has to end right now!”

It almost seems to work but as I watch, he grabs an object off the wall.

“JOSH MMM!!! NO MMM!!!” I holler as he forces it into my mouth. It is some type of dildo. More accurately, it was a gag with a dildo attached, I realize.

Next he pulls some type of machine toward me. It looks something like a vacuum cleaner but the wand has no hole in it. He straps two supports between my knees forcing them further apart. The wand feed up through the center and...

NOOOOOOO!!!!! I try screaming through my gag as I see him attach a dildo to the end of it. As he slides it in me, I can already feel my body start to betray myself. Fuck, it is almost as big as Josh’s cock. Then I hear him flip a switch and a hum and thumping noise starts.

I try to stand on my toes as I feel the dildo being shoved up my pussy. Josh is standing there looking at me even as I feel the dildo start its upward drive. It is some type of fucking machine, I realize. I had heard of these but never.... SHIITT!!!!!!!!!!! seen one before.

I pull back as far as I can as I feel Josh clip something on my nipples. It hurts but feels good at the same time. Then the vibrating begins.

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!. I feel my pussy spasm around the fucking machine as I slip over the edge.

Then Josh seems to have some compassion on me as he turns the knob to a lower setting. I am still climbing but at a much lower rate. FUCK IT FEELS SO DAMN GOOD!!!

I can hear the dildo squishing around as it pumps in and out of my pussy. I am almost there, just a little more.

NOOOOO!!!!! I holler into the dildo. How can it stop now???

I find myself standing on my toes and stretching my ass as high in the air as I can and then dropping as quick as I can. This produces a lot less movement than I want due to the fact the fucking machine’s travel is regulated by the brace attached to my knees. Still it produces enough that I continue to do it, only causing more frustration.

I NEED TO REACH IT!!!! I NEED IT!!!!!!! I NEED IT SO FUCKING BAD!!!!!

It is only after I have come partially back down that the machine starts up.

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I wanted to scream as I saw Josh walk away.

* * *

Back at home.

Brian was just finishing up the round with Sally when I came back. We only had a minute to strategize before the next round began.

Sally was good; the first round belonged to her as she escaped with no clothes. We did catch her with ten minutes to go but we realized that neither of us would be able to get off that quick. Each time we lost it, we lasted longer.

Suring the second round, I had to go back to the start twice, once with a bra and another time with her panties. She had nothing more to throw at us.

She had not seen me bypass the second floor. So when Brian pursued her up the ladder, I was waiting there for her. She never saw me until I had my arms around her waste and pulled her the rest of the way up.

Barely fourteen minutes were left. Damn, would Brian be able to loose it fast enough. Each time we seemed to be able to last longer than the next time.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her down on top of me. I know I shouldn’t but damn it she was hot, I thought to myself as I shoved her face on my cock. She only hesitated a second before sucking it in. Damn, it felt good, real good.

“AHHHMMMMMM!!!” she screamed. Shit, her vocal cords vibrating on my cock felt wonderful. Her screams continued, reaching peaks every fifth or sixth stroke as her body continued to orgasm.

As Brian pummeled her pussy, Sally’s mouth was crammed deeper onto my cock. Soon I could feel her tongue licking my balls on the downward strokes. Six minutes to go.

“Brian, you will have to take her up the ass.”

It was a tighter hole thus more friction. It was our only hope of Brian loosing it in time.

I saw Sally’s eyes widen as he withdrew from her pussy and positioned himself over her asshole. Her arm, now wrapped around by back, tightened as he pussy lubed cock shoved its way in.

Starting slowly, Brian increased his pace. After the first few strokes, Sally fears and pain gave way to pleasure as her hole stretched to accommodate Brian’s cock. Soon he was pumping away on her ass as her screams of pleasure started back up.

With less than thirty seconds left, I heard Brian groan as he shot his load into her ass.

Sally was in worse shape than Mom had been when we were done with her. Cum dribbled out of her ass and mouth as Brian carried her to the next room.

Mom! Shit, she looked like a wild woman, writhing in ecstasy as the fuck machine continued to pump her cunt. Damn, she has been on that for an hour while we got Sally. Very little cognizant thought could be seen in her eyes. I shut the fuck machine off then went to help Brian tie up Sally. I assumed that at this point the vibrating nipple clips would be enough to keep her going until I got back to her.

I know I should not be getting into this. This is my mother! But, damn, she looked hot.

SMACK! I couldn’t help but swat her ass as I walked by.

“UMMMMMM!!!!!” she groaned at me with pleading eyes.

I helped Brian tie up Sally spread eagle standing up. We had the girls facing each other.

Brian gagged Sally as she started to come around while I removed the fucking machine from Mom. When my hand came near Mom’s cunt to remove the dildo, she humped my hand with as vigor as the ropes would allow her. I found myself licking the juice off my fingers. Looking up, Mom’s eyes locked with mine with the struggle of sadness and want.

I let Brian harness the machine to Sally while I walked around the back of Mom.

Her eyes are fixed on Sally as Brian turns on the machine. I see her thighs clench as she watches.

Sally is startled awake as the dildo fucks her. It takes her a moment to remember where she is and like Mom, I watch the fear in her eyes turn to lust as she is continued to be fucked.

* * *

At the warehouse.

“I will remove this, but only you do not scream. There are only three statements I want to hear from you,” Josh instructs me.

“Josh ...” I stop as I see him move the dildo back toward my mouth.

FUCK! He is pressed against my ass and I can feel his cock resting between my ass cheeks. I find myself clenching my cheeks to squeeze on his cock. I NEED TO GET OFF DESPARATELY!!

His hands find there way to my breasts as his cock slides down and between my legs. He rubs his cock across my pussy.

Meanwhile, Brian has finished with Sally for now and has come to my front. Lifting me by the shoulders, he unclips the nipple clips and begins teasing them with his tongue. It doesn’t take long before they have me on the edge again.

And then they stop.

“No,” I plead. “Don’t stop.”

“You want us to continue,” Josh asks.

NO! I want to scream. NO! But I hear myself whispering, “yes.”

Josh’s hand slides around my ass.

“What was that you said?”

DAMMIT, wasn’t it enough just to ask? “Yes,” I said louder.

“What do you want me to do?” he asks again.

“Please... Please...” I can’t say it. But I need it bad.

“Please fuck me,” I beg.

“Only if you admit to what you are.”

NOOOO!!!!!! Yet my mind tries to remember the words.

“I am a.... a.... cock hungry cunt,” I wisper.

“Say it like you mean it.”

“I am a cock hungry cunt,” I say more loudly.

“Again.”

“I am a cock hungry cunt!” Strangely it becomes easier the more I say it.

I feel him at my entrance.

“I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT!” I holler as I try pushing back against him.

With one motion, he slides in. DAMN, Nothing has ever felt this good.

It only takes a few pumps and I am back on the edge.

And then he stops.

“DON’T STOP! I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT! I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT!”

“What else are you?” he asks as he teases my asshole by using one of his fingers to paint my asshole with my own juice.

NO!!! I HAVE NEVER!!

“Please,” I plead.

SMACK! He slaps my ass.

“I SAID, WHAT ELSE ARE YOU?!” With that, he pushes on of his fingers in.

“AHHHH!!!” is all I can groan. How can that disgusting act feel so damn good?

By wiggling my ass, I manage to get his finger up to his second knuckle.

Then he withdraws.

DAMN IT!! NO!!!

“I am an anal slut,” I whisper.

Knowing it was not loud enough, I repeat myself. “I am an anal slut.”

“I am an anal slut!” I plead. As with the previous statement, it comes easier with the saying. Then I remember rule four, “You are what you say you are.”

NOO!!! My mind screams even as Josh places his cock to the entrance of my ass. The pressure builds and then with an audible pop, he enters.

“OWWWAAHHHH!!” I holler as pain and pleasure combine. “I am an anal slut,” I mutter.

After only a minute, he has worked his way completely in. The pain is now minimal and the pleasure is unreal. “I AM AN ANAL SLUT!!” I holler.

So close... but I know what is coming. Josh stops again with me on the verge.

“And what else are you?”

There is little fight left in me.

“I am a Sperm Addicted Milf Who Loves Sucking Off Her Son and His Friends,” I tell him as I look at Brian’s cock in my face.

“I am a Sperm Addicted Milf Who Loves Sucking Off Her Son and His Friends,” I repeat realizing it is true.

As I open my mouth to take in Brian, Josh slides a vibrator up my cunt.

“AGGGMMMMMMM!!!!!” I scream as all my holes are assaulted at once. “AGGGMMMMMMM!!!!!” My body twitches as one big orgasm washes over me.

Brian’s balls are slapping at my chin, my tongue licking them every chance it gets. Josh’s balls slap my ass, each forward lunge shoving the large vibrating dildo farther up my cunt.

What have I become??

“I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT! I AM AN ANAL SLUT! I AM A SPERM ADDICTED MILF! I LOVE SUCKING OFF JOSH AND HIS FRIENDS! MY SON AND FRIENDS LOVE FUCKING ME!” I find myself chanting in my head as wave after wave of pleasure washes over me.

For what felt like an eternity, they screwed me. Josh was first to loose it, I felt his hot cum shoot up my ass and leak out between my cheeks as he finishes. Brian follows shortly after, squirting what seemed like a gallon of steaming hot cum down my throat. He pulls back to squirt as much in my mouth. I thought the fountain would never end. Fuck, it taste so good.

Brian stays in my mouth as I feel Josh withdraw.

Brian cock start to stiffen back up as I hear him yell, “Switch!” Brian and Josh switch places.

Through the haze that once was my brain, I feel Brian hammering my ass at a frantic pace. Soon he is once again at full mast. Damn it was good.

Josh’s cock in my mouth is a mixture of tastes. It takes me a minute to realize that it is a mixture of Sally’s juice, my juice, and my crap; I almost choke when I realize it. But the utter humiliation of it only seems to add to my fuel. Soon I find myself licking his cock clean with abandon.

I am so sore. I am so humiliated. I feel better than I have in all my life.

“I AM A COCK HUNGRY CUNT! I AM AN ANAL SLUT! I AM A SPERM ADDICTED MILF! I LOVE SUCKING OFF JOSH AND HIS FRIENDS! MY SON AND FRIENDS LOVE FUCKING ME!”

I feel Brian pull out, switching the dildo into my now stretched ass and slides his cock into my hot pussy. As the waves of pleasure continue hitting me, my consciousness slips away. And with it, the old Jesse vanishes.

One of my last conscious moments was hearing Brian holler in victory as he fills my pussy with his load. As a bell rings in the background, Josh fills my stomach with another load of cum.

And then there was nothing

....

I find myself coming to in my car. My clothes are a wreck. One of my boobs is hanging out. My dress is hiked up around my waste from my downward slump. Every part of me aches. I reek of sex, every kind of sex. I realize I am soaking the car seat with cum from the boys and me. Wiping my face, I find myself sucking cum off my fingers.

Shit, there is someone out there. A Bum face is pressed to the passenger side of the car and looking me over. As I go to hit the locks, I find they are already secured.

Well he is not a bum I realize as I see him pull out a phone and snaps some pictures of me. Fuck, coming out of the stupor, I try to cover up even as I realize it is already to late.

Trembling, I find my keys in my purse. Starting the car I take off. The man jumps away and waves to me as I leave the parking lot.

Fuck, my nipples are as hard as rocks at the thought of my compromising picture being sent to who knows where.

Where do I go now, I wonder?