The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viral

Part Two: Sarah

Sarah stepped into her little sister’s house with the arrogance that only a sibling could understand. She was dressed for middle management success in a tan skirt which rode the line between modest and indecent as well as a white blouse and tan jacket. The middle aged woman, who was older than Lisa, had her brunette hair pulled up around her head and held in place with a swath of spray and product. Her body had aged decently, but was running to that era where expensive bra’s and well planned out fashion would be required to meet the standard that her male coworkers levied on her.

“This will have to be a short one Lisa…” she called out, her eyes adjusting to the dim light of the room. “…I have a meeting at…” she paused, with a short intake of breath.

Standing in her sister’s kitchen was a man. He was typing at a laptop which was open the granite topped bar and he stopped typing to smile at her as she noticed him.

“I’m sorry…who are...you?” Sarah said, sputtering out the words in surprise.

“You might say that I’ve recently become the most important man in your sisters’ life.” Replied the man, who paused to button up the top button of his pastel colored shirt.

“No way...” Sarah said, bemused suddenly. “My sister the spinster? Has a man in her house? How did you get past the anti-penis lasers around her door?” she added a laugh that didn’t improve her comedic delivery.

“I was, thankfully, able to disable them.” The man said, and then waved a hand towards the couch. “Why don’t you come over and I’ll properly introduce myself? I think we’re going to be spending a lot of time together. “

Sarah worked her way over to center of the living room and her lips barely seemed to stop moving. “I can’t’ believe this, now I see why she wanted to change the day for our lunch. She never changes the day for anything. She’s so uptight that I’ve seen her turn coal into...” Sarah stopped again, this time she looked down at the couch. “What the fuck?!” she exclaimed.

In the middle of the couch was, what Sarah assumed to be, a wig and all around the table and floor were scattered fingernails which seemed like they had been ripped from a woman’s hand. There were even a few teeth scattered amongst the nails. It was enough that Sarah’s expression showed that she instantly suspected something. She looked up at the man with a fevered look in her eyes. ” Where’s my sister, asshole? What have you done with her.”

“She’s closer than you think” said the man, and pointed just slightly to the left of Sarah.

Sarah had never heard Lisa moving up behind her. Lisa moved in with the feline grace of a predator. Her mouth was open to an unnatural angle that exposed her needle like fangs. On both sides of Lisa’s face, under the silver skin which covered her cheekbones, was a greenish glow. The hairless, fanged and clawed sister grabbed Sarah and pulled her close, while plunging her fangs deep into her neck. In the same second she began pumping the green gelatinous venom directly into Sarah’s throat.

Sarah shouted out in pain, but her surprise lasted only a moment. She balled her fist and elbowed backwards into Lisa’s rubs, then stepped back and around, grabbing the female virus and flipped her over her body. Lisa flipped end over end once, her fangs were wrenched from Sarah’s neck, and she was slammed into a mirrored buffet table which shattered. Lisa was piled in a heap in the center and had lost her wind in the process.

The older sister looked at the man, who had worked his way around the room and was standing between Sarah and the door, and then back at Lisa. She shouted “Lisa, Oh My God, what happened to you? What…What the hell did you do to me.” Sarah backed away and then flew down the hallway, clutching at her neck. She ran into the master bedroom and slammed the door. She fumbled to get her phone out of her jacket pocket.

In the living area, the man helped Lisa to her feet. He looked at her sternly. “You appear to have failed to infect her completely” he said, his voice tense. “If she is even partially infected and escapes, there will be an epidemic. You will go down there and bring her under my control.” He told her, as he went to the table and grabbed a thick cigar and the silver lighter. He handed them to Lisa, who promptly lit the cigar.

“Yes, Master. I will not fail.” she said, her words punctuated by the smoke on her exhaled breath.

In the bedroom, Sarah finally produced her phone. She punched a few keys and then held it to her ear. “Josh…Josh I need you to come to your Aunt’s house…something is wrong.” She said, but suddenly she yelled in pain. Her mouth hurt with the intensity of a root canal. Two root canals to be exact. She couldn’t form words and more as she held her jaw open and she felt two new fangs push out her canine teeth. She coughed and her two teeth fell from her mouth. Her eyes took on a panicked look, she quickly ended the call and dropped the phone onto the floor.

A few seconds later her eyes began to blur. She went blind as the light in the room seemed to intensify and stab into her brain. When she blinked, she saw the room again, but it was a half a dozen images of the room all facetted. Each of them was perfect, but there were so many that it disoriented her. She tried to walk but fell to the ground. She could see her hands and arms holding her up off the floor. She watched as the skin of her arms began to turn golden, running down from the end of her sleeves to her hands. Her fingertips each began to ache as her fingernails popped off and were replaced by two inches of thick, hard nail. Each nail was golden, but unlike the matte golden of her skin, they were shined to a perfect mirror. Sarah fell the rest of the way to the ground as her pain began to run down her body, to concentrate at the apex of her legs, and she experienced an unexpected, painful orgasm. She crawled forward another foot and then lay on the ground, panting.

Lisa pushed open the door slowly and gasped. “Sarah…your…golden” was all she could get out. She walked over to her sister and kneeled down. Putting on hand on her shoulder she rolled her over and gasped again. “Your eyes…are diamonds…” she said, staring into them with her own hypnotic rings.

Sarah looked up at Lisa, her lips had become golden with the same mirror finish as her nails. Every ounce of skin was a matte gold color but her hair had become stands of silken golden thread that reflected all the light of the room. “I have to get out...” Sarah panted. “We can leave...You have to help me..” she said.

Lisa simply smiled down at her. “My master wants me to stay. He wants you to join me sister. You will be his cigar smoking slave also. For the first time in your life, you will think of someone other than yourself” she said. Lisa placed the cigar into her mouth and inhaled slowly, over long seconds, to build up a huge amount of smoke inside of her. She slowly released it out so that the smoke floated out and flowed over Sarah’s body from head to toe. She reached down her sister’s body and pulled her skirt up. Lisa pulled Sarah’s thong aside, and then leaned down over Sarah’s face.

“All those arrogant years that you thought I was a spinster. I wasn’t avoiding men. I was fucking women. Let me show you why…” she whispered, before returning to the cigar to inhale deeply again.

Lisa pressed her juicy, glossed black lips against the mirrored gold of Sarah’s and coaxed her mouth open. She began to billow a long stream of smoke into her sister’s mouth. At the same time, she slid her long nailed fingers up and ran them expertly over Sarah’s clit. Sarah gave a sharp inhale of breath which started the train of smoke into her body. Over the course of minutes, Lisa worked at her sister’s pussy, driving chills up and down the golden woman’s body. During the time she continued to smoke deeply and pass it into sister’s mouth through long kisses which became more and more reciprocated as time passed.

Eventually, Lisa’s finger’s slowed their assault. She leaned back and looked down into her sister’s eyes again, her alternating rings looking into diamonds. “Are you ready to smoke for our Master?” Lisa asked. Sarah responded slowly. “I want to be with you, Sister”

Lisa placed the end of the cigar between Sarah’s lips. Sarah leaned upwards just enough to take the cigar between her teeth, nestling the fat cigar between her fangs she began to draw the smoke into her. At the same time Lisa resumed her work on Sarah. Lisa watched Sarah’s eyes as the corruptive power of the cigar began to fully invest itself in her mind. The huge, shining diamonds that looked so precise began to crack. Slowly those cracks filled in with a darkness that dimmed the brilliance of Sarah’s eyes. It was the fall of empires. Looking in her eyes no longer caused anyone to see them as a grand utopia, but instead they saw that city fallen.

As Lisa worked her long nails and fingers deftly against her sister’s pussy, Sarah was bucking her hips back and forth and smoking the cigar with rapid little puffs. With her climax building Sarah began to mantra…

“I will obey…” she puffed fiercely on the cigar. ”I will obey….” She smoked viciously, teeth clenched around the cigar. “I WILL……OBEY!” she screamed out, through clenched teeth as her hips bucked upward and sprayed the nearby dresser in shower of glistening golden fluid. Then she flopped onto the floor, panting as Lisa took the cigar from Sarah’s lips with fingers which were now covered in thick golden juices. She placed the almost spent cigar on a metal tray on a nightstand and then began licking the golden flow from her fingers.

At this point, the man entered the room. He held two freshly lit cigars in his hand. He offered one to Lisa “I take it that your sister is now a cigar smoker?” he asked, with a wolfish smile on his face. Lisa took the cigar from his hand and placed it between her lips, she drew in a mouth full of smoke and then said “Ask her yourself, my Master”

Sarah slowly rose up, first onto one arm and then reaching up with the other to take the cigar from the man’s outstretched hand. She joined her sister in smoking and said “I am your obedient cigarslave, Master” She also looked up, with those fractured diamond eyes and then slowly smiled.

The man helped both his new slaves off the ground. He was naked now, having walked into the room that way. The only one wearing clothes was Sarah and it was her disheveled business suit. The man looked at her and then motioned to the phone on the floor and said,

“Who did you call, cigarslave?”

“My son, Master, I told him to come here.”

“Is he handsome?”

“Yes, Master, I have always thought so.” She said, smiling impishly.

“Then call him and tell him to continue coming here, but don’t let him arrive alarmed.”

The man punctuated his last command by tearing his eyes off of Sarah and returning them to Lisa. He reached out and grabbed her by the arm, pushing her towards the bed. He bent her over and pushed her out onto the covers. He reached out and pried the cheeks of Lisa’s ass apart, then pressed his cock against the glossy black ring of her asshole. He pushed forward slowly and drew a long, moaning sound of pain and excitement from his slave.

Sarah retrieved her phone and redialed her son. “Hello, Josh, I’m sorry I sounded so excited earlier and then cut out. It was bad service. I still want you to come over. Your aunt has some amazing news; she’s got someone she really wants to show you.” Sarah cast a whimsical smile at the man who was taking her silver colored sisters ass. She hung up and then walked back over to her Master. “I suspected he will be here within the hour, Master.”

“Good” said the man, and he reached out to grab the top of her head, pushing her down slowly to her knees beside her sister’s ass. “Smoke for me, cigarslave” he said. Sarah drew in a deep breath of smoke but before she could exhale, the man removed his cock from Lisa’s ass and guided Sarah’s mouth to it. He pushed slowly in between her lips and slipped the head between her fangs. As he guided her to suck his cock, she exhaled clouds of smoke over it. Once she’d licked and sucked him to wetness, he returned to fucking Lisa’s depths.

They repeated that scenario several times, each time the man returned to fucking Lisa’s ass harder, with the silver slave screaming out clouds of smoke as she bucked back, trying to milk her masters cock. Finally, he spent himself inside of her, flooding her insides with his cum. Lisa wailed and slammed her fist against the bed in ecstasy as she was rewarded with the thought of pleasing her Master. He waited as Sarah took in another deep breath of smoke and he removed his cock from Lisa’s ass, leaving it gaping wide open. He guided Sarah’s mouth into her sister’s ass and pushed it tight. “Lisa, you’ve had a taste…now give your sister some.”

Lisa cooed from her position on the bed and forced her ass back as she squeezed. Sarah, recognizing what her Master wanted, began to drink the cum that came dribbling from out of her sister slave’s ass. She lapped and kissed at the flow, pausing only to smoke. They continued that way for some time, with Sarah pumping smoke into Lisa’s ass and being rewarded with a flow of cum.

Their Master walked away saying. “Clean up once you’re done, that boy will be here soon.”