The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viral

Part Three

Josh sat in on the couch, across from the man who had let him into his aunt’s house.

“So I’m guessing that you’re the big surprise that my mom was talking about” he said, running one hand through his short, blonde crop of hair. He was dressed in board shorts and a loose fitting tank.

“Oh, no.” said the man, calmly “I am a bit of surprise to both of them, but I’m sure what she has to show you will really impress you.”

The man was sitting back against the loveseat. He wore a pair of trousers and a button down pastel shirt, both ruffled and in serious need of an ironing. He was casually smoking a thick cigar, which continued to fill the room with a thin cloud.

Josh started up again. “It’s funny, you really don’t seem like my aunt’s type, she’s not into anything unhealthy and to be honest I’ve never seen her around a man.”

“I have a way of changing people’s minds.” The man said bluntly, and then added in a more casual tone “How old are you, Josh? What do you do?”

“I’m 20, and work at a Starbucks.” The words poured from Joshes lips, and he wasn’t sure why he didn’t hesitate to tell this new person anything, he normally would have given his age as older and his job as something more fun.

“Good, tell me, have you ever smoked a cigar?” the man asked.

“I’ve had a few, I smoke socially.” Josh said.

“Here, I’d like you to try this one” said the man, as he reached into a box on the table between them and lifted out a very thick cigar

Josh hesitated immediately. “I, uh, can’t...my mom is here. She has no idea.”

The man pressed the cigar forward, and also slid a very large butane lighter over in front of the young icon of surf culture. “Your mom will not mind, and you want to smoke a cigar very badly” he encouraged, as he drew from his cigar and released some smoke in Josh’s direction.

The boy slowly reached over and took the large cigar in his hands. “I guess it can’t hurt, if you say she’ll be alright with it.” He lifted the cigar slowly to his lips and lit it with the offered lighter. He puffed and rolled the cigar, showing some experience. He set the lighter down and continued to puff when he looked up at the man.

“Smoke deeper.” The man commanded, and Josh found that he wrapped his lips around cigar and pulled a much longer draw of smoke.

“Good boy” said the man “Continue to smoke like that.”

Josh found he couldn’t stop, he simply continued to smoke as the man had commanded. His head was light and his thoughts were becoming much more loose. He continued to look at the man for a long minute as he loaded himself with smoke and then exhaled.

“Put the cigar between your teeth, don’t let it out of your mouth for anything.” Said the man, and then he smiled a bit devilishly. “Also, stand and take all your clothes off”

Josh’s eyed opened a little wider at that suggestion, but his fingers were already sliding the cigar back into his mouth and his teeth held it in place. He found himself obeying steadily, standing and discarding his clothing before sitting back down. Alarm bells began to ring throughout this head. He stood again, and started turning towards the door.

“Sit down and smoke” said the man, and Josh turned and sat, cursing himself as his lips drew tightly around the cigar and smoke filled him. He exhaled obediently, his eyes darting around and looking for an escape or excuse which would release him.

The man smirked at Josh. “There we go, that’s the level of obedience I want from you. You will be unable to move your arms or legs until I tell you otherwise.” He said, then turned to the hall and raised his voice. “Ladies, it’s time to come see Josh”

After a few seconds, the two viral bodies moved into the room from an adjoining bedroom. On the left stood a facsimile of Josh’s Aunt Lisa. She was naked, and her skin was a matte silver from head to toe. Her head sported a beautiful bald scalp, and every orifice of her body had a shiny latex sheen to it, her lips, her nipples and the labia of her vagina. Each finger and toe was adorned with three inches of thick black nail. Currently her right hand was covered in a wet golden liquid up to the wrist, and held indelicately in her fingers was a twelve-inch cigar, almost two inches in thickness, which was coated in golden liquid for half its length. Lisa brought her cigar to her lips, which were already speckled with golden liquid and took a long draw from the cigar, before she exhaled as she spoke “Hello, Nephew.”

Josh found himself barely able to draw his eyes away from the hypnotic concentric rings on the blackness of his Aunt’s eyes, but he had to turn to stare at the woman who’s hand she was holding. The creature, which had been his mother, was now naked and matte gold from head to toe, with each orifice a bright shining gold. She mimicked her sister’s movement and brought her own twelve-inch cigar to her mouth. Her hand and forearm were covered in a thick, green gel and the same gel appeared to have covered the bottom half of her cigar. She whispered “Hello, my son” and then filled her green smeared lips with her thick cigar. She and her sister obediently smoked as they looked seductively at the boy on the couch.

Josh only stared in deep amazement, simultaneously attracted to and disgusted by the female figures. He spoke, his voice muffled by the cigar which could not leave his lips. “What happened to them?”

“Well, technically, I killed them.” The man said, with a bit of a smirk. “I implanted genetic material into your aunt and it rewrote her DNA, essentially turning her into a virus. Now all she wants to do is inject her genetic material into other organisms and make more viruses. However, I turned her into a cigar smoking slave, not unlike how I’m turning you into one right now, and I told her to infect your mother. Now your they are going to infect you.”

The man sat down on the loveseat again and motioned to the two women. They each let out a long breath of smoke and then stepped over to kneel in front of Josh, each of them pulling their thick cigars from their fat lips.

Josh stared down at the caricatures of his mother and his aunt, as they leaned forward and began to brush their engorged lips against his cock. It responded immediately and rose with each soft, pillowed touch. The huge, thick black lips of his Aunt were pressing soft, wet, latex kisses up and down his shaft, as his mother’s golden lips slipped over the head and encased it for several seconds. Once his mother released his cock, there was a long trail of bright golden liquid leading from the head to her mouth and wherever that liquid touched his cock it spread with a warm and tingling sensation.

He watched as his Aunt’s tongue slowly slipped out between her lips and all eight inches of it wrapped slowly around his balls. Lisa squeezed softly, clenching her tongue around him until a hint of pain would cross her nephews face, and then would smile just slightly so that her pearl fangs would show. Josh could do nothing but watch and smoke. Every few seconds his lips would part and smoke would roll down over his mother and aunt. In turn, Lisa and Sarah would pause occasionally, bringing their cigars to their lips and filling themselves with smoke, before exhaling it all over Josh’s hard cock.

Eventually, the build became painful. The more they worked, the more he wanted to cum, to unload himself into them and onto them. He almost shook with the pain of need. That was when the older women began their real work. As Sarah wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sunk it deep into her throat, she wrapped his entire dick inside her and almost brought his dick to the melting point with her warm, golden saliva. Josh was pulled closer to the edge of the touch and Lisa snaked her way down below his balls. She extended her long, latex covered tongue and plunged it into Josh’s tight, virgin hole. She pressed her lips to his flesh and her black tongue ran up his insides, finding his prostate and massaging it intensely.

They worked on him for long minutes, holding him exactly at the most intense edge he had ever experienced. Slowly his eyes widened and his breathing changed, he only puffed out small bits of smoke every few seconds. Josh was slowly gooned, his entire essence drawn directly into his cock. He could no longer think of anything but the pleasure that held his cock enraptured. The goon only smoked and stared, wide eyed, at the top of his mother’s bobbing head.

From behind the girls, the man leaned forward and said “It’s time to continue the experiment”

Slowly, Sarah and Lisa lifted their heads and turned towards the man. Each of their expressions had changed, their eyes had become wide and their lips curled into vicious smiles. Lisa’s cracked diamond eyes and Sarah’s hypnotic circles each shown with a hunger and a madness. Lisa’s cheeks glowed with a hot yellow hue and Sarah’s pulsated with a vibrant green glow. The cheeks of each virus were loaded with their corruptive genetic materials and they were almost overcome with a natural urge to infect. Only the obedience inducing smoke they had been inhaling caused them to speak “Yes, Master” before they turned their attention back to their prey.

Sarah moved in first, taking the base of Josh’s cock into her mouth and then sliding her fangs into the thick member. Lisa returned to her place at the top and, while her cracked diamond eyes stared into her son’s face, she wrapped her golden cock sucking lips around the head of his dick and bit into it. Each woman moaned into the boy’s cock as they unloaded thick jets of their genetic material into his body.

Immediately, Josh’s face contorted into a grimace of pain. His cigar twisted in his mouth as his teeth clenched around it. The liquids which his family was pumping into his cock was causing it to engorge and swell, then flowing down into his body. His ball sack began to enlarge and the color of the green and golden liquid could be seem swirling around inside of it as the sack grew monsterous.

Both of the women finished their injection and pulled back. Each was in the throes of passion and their pussy’s dripped their venom in a steady stream as the feeling of bliss moved over them.

Josh, though ordered not to move, twisted involuntarily as he writhed on the couch. His huge, engorged cock throbbed viciously and began to leak out a steady flow of the black, plastic textured liquid from its tip. The man stood and walked over to the nearby counter. “This is interesting, and different” he said, with a smile, as he pulled out his notebook and began writing things down.

The boy’s hips were now covered in the black plastic and it had turned his tortured cock into a huge black latex masterpiece. The living latex pumped out and flowed up his body, covering him. The man behind the counter said “oh...no..” softly, as his face turned to a look of concern. The latex flowed slowly up Joshes body and eventually began to cover his neck and face. Within moments the organic latex sealed around his lips in a band and the cigar was now held in place by it. Now only a shiny, latex covered doll sat, unmoving, on the couch with its engorged cock leaking more of its corruptive black liquid out onto the floor. It’s eyes could no longer be seen because the latex covered them, and his face had lost almost all of its features.

“Oh god damn it...” said, the man. “Of all the stupid things to happen.” He began to place behind the counter and talk angrily to himself. “It’s okay...it’s okay...Droning is a normal, it happens sometimes, it doesn’t mean you’re a failure.” He walked the length of the kitchen several times, trying to talk himself down and out of anger.

The man turned back to Josh and said “Of course, maybe it’s because...OH SHIT, STOP!”

Both of the women had returned to working the drone’s huge cock with their mouths, alternatively bobbing their heads up and down. The drone was using one hand to guide their heads, infecting them with its own black liquid now. Within moments it was spreading over them. Each girl shuddered and wiggled around the drones’ feet as the latex spread and began covering them.

“Oh, you idiots “said the man, his anger rising again. “I give you even the smallest amount of free will and you do something stupid with it. You deserve what you’re getting.” He watched as the liquid began to cover them as they lay on the floor, quickly turning them into mindless latex dolls. Their last, un commanded action was the place their cigars back into their mouths as the latex slid over their bulging lips and sealed them shut around it.

The three organic latex drones sat on the floor and couch, silently and thoughtlessly smoking. Every few seconds the ends of their cigars would glow and twin jets of smoke would come from their nostrils.

“God...damn....it” muttered the man, as he grabbed his pencil again and wrote FAILED! In giant letters across his notepad and underlined it several times. “Try to go out and create something new and inspired...and what do I end up with? More drones. I have enough drones.” He began to pack up all his notes and his laptop back into their briefcase.

“Um...You...male drone, go to the closet and bring back a belt. You female drones go and get all the candles in the house and bring them here, light them all and put them around the coffee table.” The man said, continuing to pack and fix his clothing.

By the time he was packed, the drones had completed their task. He had them sit in a circle on the floor in front of the coffee table.

“Now, male drone. Once I leave, you will wait one hour. When that hour is up you will use the belt to choke that female drone.” He picked one of the female drones at random, as they were identical now “She will masturbate until she cums, then you will choke her until she’s unconscious and continue choking for five minutes. Then you will do the same with the other female drone.”

He motioned towards all the candles on the table. “Then you will knock over half of these candles and make sure that a fire starts, then you will choke and masturbate yourself until you cum and continue to choke until you pass out.”

The man wiped his face with his hand, seemingly still frustrated “With any luck, the fire will cover everything up and the police will think it’s a sex orgy gone wrong. Your family’s will be too embarrassed at your incestual love triangle that they won’t look too deeply into it.”

“Why the hell am I even explaining this...you’re a doorstop now...” he said, angrily, and then walked out of the door.

Standing outside, the man took a deep breath and a moment to double check that he had remembered everything, then began to walk back down the street.

* * *