The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Virginia Plain

FF, GR, MA, MC, MD, MF, IN

chapter two – the room i’m hiding in

* * *

Thanks as always to my sounding boards/proof readers, SoulBlazer and THM.

* * *

Virginia smiled uncertainly. “Oh, God,” she laughed nervously, “sorry for sounding like such an idiot.” She backed away from the counter a little. “Thanks,” she added, still smiling at the waitress. She was trying not to make an even bigger fool of herself, even though she was sure the girl must have thought she was crazy by now.

The girl waved briefly. “Uh, no worries. See you next time,” she said, watching Virginia carefully as she walked out of the café.

Once out of the store, Virginia picked up her pace, walking faster until she was out of the arcade, out onto the street, then away from the shopping district. She broke into a run once she saw no one else around, her mind struggling to comprehend her discovery. “How could I have possibly lost six years...?” she wondered frantically, still running, barely able to finish her thought.

As desperately curious as she was, there was almost a part of her that didn’t want to know – a part that just wanted the newspaper to be a mistake, because at least that would mean that she wouldn’t have to deal with the possibility of something horrible having happened to her.

Blocks later, Virginia slowed down, out of breath, leaning against a fence. She strained to remember, forcing herself to think clearly. It was so hard to force her way through her muddied memories.

But it was coming back, slowly. She’d worked yesterday – just yesterday! – and then she’d been planning to spend the night at home with her Mom when her boss, Mr. Topps, had asked her whether she wanted to come out for drinks with the rest of the office, to celebrate their client’s victory that day.

“Sure!” she said, smiling and rising from her desk excitedly. She enjoyed working for Mr. Topp – he was a great boss. Her one hour lunch breaks actually lasted an hour, and she’d been given plenty of personal time when she needed it, and she wasn’t even forced to do overtime unless she wanted to, even if Mr. Topp was working late! Plus, Virginia had never really seen him in a bad mood. She’d heard him occasionally, speaking sternly to other lawyers, but it was never anything more than business – his reputation around town was as someone who never held a grudge, even when others might have.

It wasn’t easy work, at the law firm, but it was a step up in pay and responsibility from her work as a secretary for the accountant she’d worked at until just a few months earlier. Mr. Topp had actually been one of their clients, and had asked her if she had any interest in training as a law clerk. How could she have refused?

Jeff Topp smiled back; kinda lopsided, a little goofy, but still endearing, thought Virginia. He was a tall, dark haired man, well into his middle age. Fortunately, unlike the guys at the accountant’s office, he’d never tried anything even vaguely untoward – not even an improper stolen glance. “Great,” he said. “If you need to leave a little early and go home to get changed, feel free. We’re meeting at the Veiled Room at about eight o’clock for dinner and drinks. We’ve got a lot to celebrate tonight, kiddo!”

Virginia grabbed her bag and flashed a quick grin at her boss. “Thanks Mr. Topp. I’ll see you at eight!”

She arrived home about twenty minutes later, having managed to beat the afternoon traffic. “What a great day,” she thought to herself. Virginia parked her car in the garage, right next to her mom’s, and then walked inside to the lounge. “Mom, I’m home!” she yelled, throwing her bag on the couch. “Are you here?”

“In the kitchen, Ginny!” her Mom replied, sticking her head through the doorway. “Early day?”

Virginia walked over, giving her Mom a hug. She was a little taller – probably her dad’s genes, from what she could remember of him before he’d left – but her mother still looked good and kept a trim enough figure for her 50-odd years, so Virginia figured she got the best from both sides. “Yeah,” she nodded, “we’ve got a work thing tonight so Mr. Topp let me come home early. Mr Hetmond won that case for those builders; Kilroy Corp.”

“Oh, that’s great!” her mother beamed. She was proud of her daughter, and the work that she did at the law firm. She’d been initially worried when Virginia had chosen not to go to college, but her daughter seemed to be able to work hard and succeed nonetheless. “I guess you won’t be needing any dinner before you go out, then?”

Virginia shook her head. “No thanks Mom. I’m just gonna go have a bath, I think, and then I’ll either drive or catch a bus into town.”

“Okay Ginny. Come and say goodbye before you leave, though, okay?”

After the bath had filled, Virginia threw in a handful of salts and undressed, then settled back into the steaming water. She loved taking the time to have a lengthy bath. The water was so relaxing, she thought, closing her eyes and sinking back ‘til her head was submerged.

Half an hour later, while toweling herself off after her bath, Virginia looked over at her wardrobe. She thought briefly about wearing something a bit daring, but decided to play it safe. No reason to do anything outrageous, she thought. It wasn’t like there was going to be anyone there she wanted to impress in that way, after all. Just the usual people from work, and a few assorted clients from Kilroy, and they were all too old to be of interest to her.

She picked out something simple: a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, and her favorite loose fitting gray cardigan. Standing in front of the mirror, she smiled as she smoothed down her t-shirt. “Just right,” she thought. Virginia brushed her soft brown hair, and pulled it back into a loose ponytail, gave the mirror a quick wink and walked back downstairs to say goodbye to her Mom.

“Okay Mom,” she said, walking into the lounge where her mother sat watching television, eating the pasta she’d just cooked. She gave her a quick hug. “I gotta get going. I’ll be back later on.”

Virginia’s Mom lent backwards and gave her daughter a quick kiss on the cheek. “Okay Ginny, but not too late, I hope. Remember you’ve still got to work in the morning!”

“I know, Mom,” Virginia said with a grin. “You know I’d never do anything stupid.”

“I do, Ginny,” her Mom replied. Virginia walked towards the front door, turning to blow her mother a kiss as she stepped outside.

Virginia decided to take a bus into town, just in case she ended up having a little bit more to drink than she planned to. She slipped her iPod on and slung her handbag over her shoulder, and walked down to the bus stop. It was already 7:30 when the bus finally reached the main street of Alpine Heights. The sun had gone down and the smell of damp dusk was in the air. Virginia jumped off and walked the few blocks to the Veiled Room.

The building was just one story, but stretched across at least two street numbers. There was very little in the way of identifying signs, though – little more than a small plaque on the door that simply stated the name of the club and its opening hours. The few windows that were facing the street were heavily curtained – veiled, Virginia supposed – giving the club a look of imposing exclusivity. Just the kind of place Topp and Hetmond liked to take successful clients to impress them.

Virginia walked inside. The Veiled Room wasn’t really just one room – it was actually a cavernous maze of private dining areas and small bars, stretching off from the entrance room. A desk stood off to one side, helmed by a tall, late middle aged man in a tuxedo. There was the smell of incense hanging in the air. “Welcome to the Veiled Room. Can I help you, ma’am?” he asked softly.

“Yeah, I’m just here for the Topp and Hetmond dinner,” Virginia replied, wishing suddenly that she’d dressed up maybe a little more.

The maitre’d nodded silently and pointed down one of the corridors. “This way please, Ma’am,” he said gently. Virginia followed, almost losing track of where she was in the building as they weaved through the premises. Down one hall for 30 seconds, then off to the left, then left again, down a set of stairs and straight ahead for another minute before another left turn. She wondered wryly if she should have brought a bag of breadcrumbs to find her way back.

The halls were decorated sparsely, other than rows and rows of heavy red curtains and billowing black veils. The smell of incense wafted through the air, mixed with the smell of other parties’ meals. Virginia sniffed lightly – the incense was a sweet smell, subtle and relaxing. Ahead of her the maitre’d slowed, and pushed a heavy curtain aside. “In here, Ma’am,” he said, bowing slightly.

Virginia smiled. “Thank you,” she said, ducking slightly under the curtain as she walked inside. The room past the veils was dimly lit, with a low ceiling. The blank dark gray walls were covered in red veils, giving the room a look partway between Gothic and minimalist chic. Seven well dressed men sat at the low table in front of her: Mr. Topp, Anthony Hetmond, one of the lawyers, Sean Kitson, and four of the executives from Kilroy. Virginia had only met one of them before, Edward Ramos.

“Hi Virginia,” waved Jeff.

“Hi everyone,” she replied, again mindful of her choice of clothes. She walked over to the table and took the one remaining seat. “I hope I’m not late.”

“Oh no, not at all. We got here a little early to start on drinks,” laughed one of the men from Kilroy whose name she didn’t know. He held his glass up cheerily, swirling the ice around before taking a large gulp from it.

“We took the liberty of ordering you one, Virginia,” said Mr Hetmond. “I believe I recall gin and tonic being your drink of choice?” The other law partner was older than Mr. Topps, but barely looked it. He was into his 50s, but didn’t look much past his early 40s with his warm face and neatly trimmed gray beard.

“Yes, thank you, Mr. Hetmond,” Virginia smiled politely, picking up the gin and tonic and taking a sip from it. The slightly bitter liquid seemed to go down far too easily, and before long Virginia had finished it, only to have another almost immediately placed in front of her. She shrugged to herself. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t planned on having a few drinks tonight anyway.

“We’re glad to see you here tonight, Virginia,” Jeff said. “You’re a joy to have around the office, and we have big plans for you.”

Virginia glanced over at him over the lip of her drink, tipping the tumbler up a little further to extract every drop of the drink possible. She placed the glass down on the table a little too hard, rattling her bread plate and blushed. “Um, thanks Mr. Topps,” she replied.

The table’s waiter pushed through the veils towards the back of the room – Virginia hadn’t even noticed a doorway there – and stood courteously behind the Kitson Corporation CEO. “May I take the table’s orders now, sir?” he asked softly.

“Yes, I believe we agreed on the banquet?” Edward asked, turning to face Jeff. The law partner nodded silently. “And, if you wouldn’t mind keeping the drinks coming too, please.”

“Of course, sir,” the young waiter said, turning briefly to face Virginia, who didn’t notice. She was too busy downing her third gin and tonic. The waiter smiled almost imperceptibly at Jeff, then walked out of the room. Virginia placed her glass down on the table once again, a little softer this time, then picked up an already prepared fourth drink.

Beside her, Sean Kitson leaned in, almost blocking the rise of Virginia’s hand to her mouth. “We really do think you have a bright future in front of you at Topps and Hetmond, you know.”

Virginia moved the glass away from her mouth a little. “Really?” she said hopefully. She hadn’t meant to sound quite so eager – the gin and tonics seemed to be hitting her a little hard. She thought briefly about slowing down, then dismissed the idea and took another gulp of the smooth, cool liquid.

“Course. You’re an asset to have around,” Sean answered. “I mean, it’s nothing we can do quite yet, you’ve still got a few years before we can really start utilizing you properly, right Tony?”

Anthony Hetmond smiled. “Yes, naturally,” he said warmly. “But I must say, the time you’ve spent with us has been just wonderful, Virginia.”

The law clerk just blushed, and nervously raised her drink to her mouth again, surprised to find the tumbler empty once more. “Here,” Jeff motioned, from across the table. He pushed another gin and tonic towards her, then picked up his own drink and raised it above his head. “Let’s make this a real celebration. We’ll have a late start tomorrow to try and ease our inevitable headaches,” he chuckled. “Here’s to successful plans,” he announced, charging his glass.

The toast echoed around the table, ending in each of the guests downing their drinks. Virginia managed to slug down half of hers.

“Come on,” goaded Sean. “Drink up. There’s another waiting, and I’m sure Jeff would agree that the last thing we should be worrying about is the bar tab tonight.”

Jeff laughed. “Indeed, Sean.”

Virginia grinned and gulped down the rest of her gin and tonic. She turned to Sean and giggled, clamping her hands over her mouth as soon as the sound had escaped her lips. “Oh God, I can’t believe I just giggled!” she exclaimed, biting her lip coquettishly. Sean just laughed kindly.

Soon, the first course arrived – a thin duck broth, sprinkled with chives. The other diners picked up their spoons and began to silently sip at the soup. Virginia followed suit, but found the broth a little too strong for her tastes. She placed the spoon back on the side of the plate, and bashfully addressed the others. “I’m not sure I can really finish this,” she said quietly, “I don’t mean to be rude.”

Edward shook his head, raising his hand dismissively. “Oh no, no, not at all,” he reassured her. “It’s an acquired taste.”

Next to him, Jeff nodded in agreement. “Absolutely. Please, feel free to just continue with your drinks,” he said. Virginia barely needed to be told, picking up her drink and raising it to her mouth quickly, letting the cool liquid sit against her lips for a second before sipping steadily at it. She made her way through two more before the waiter came to take away the soup bowls.

“Can I just say,” Sean said, turning to her after the waiter had left the room, “that it really is so great that you were able to make it tonight. It’s not often that we’re able to show work experience students exactly how we celebrate after such an important victory.”

Virginia giggled again, leaning back in her chair, another drink in her hand. “Sean, you’re such a kidder!” she squealed. “I’m not a work experience student, I’m a law clerk!”

The rest of the table laughed. “Maybe one day, dear,” Jeff said, still chuckling.”Like we said, we’d love to have you back in a few years. But maybe finishing high school first would be a good idea.” He grinned at the girl.

She looked around the table at the faces of the seven men. The Kilroy contingency had barely said a word in the past five minutes, and simply watched her as she glanced around. There was a look almost of concern on Edward’s face. She tried to gauge how to take their joke, but seemed to be having enough trouble just focusing. “Ohh...” she laughed, deciding to play along. “’Course. Um, yeah, I really need to finish, don’t I? How many years have I got left, Sean?”

“Two, right?” Sean asked.

Virginia giggled. “Yep, two more years.”

Jeff smiled. “Great. And then we’ll see if we can’t bring you on-board in some capacity. Because,” he said, leaning forwards mock conspiratorially, “you’re easily the best work experience girl we’ve had. And I don’t just say that to anyone, right Tony?”

Anthony nodded, grinning at Virginia. “That’s absolutely right.”

“Nice of your mother to let you come and have dinner with us tonight,” Sean said, leaning in close and putting his hand on her shoulder. “Just don’t tell her we let you have alcohol, okay?”

Virginia turned sluggishly to face Sean. Her head felt like it was stuffed with cotton wool. She was starting to regret having drunk those gin and tonics as fast as she did. But she was having fun at least! It was nice to have her workmates talk and joke with her like they did with each other. “Oh yeah,” she replied, slurring her words a little. “She knows I can behave myself. I’m not gonna do anything silly just cause I had a couple of drinks.”

“Oh, of course,” Jeff answered, “you’re a model daughter.”

“That’s right,” Virginia giggled in response.

Anthony nodded. “A model young lady.”

“A perfect school student,” agreed Sean.

“A darling little teen,” Jeff said, his eyes fixed on hers.

Virginia just giggled again, her head swaying drunkenly. “Yup, sweet sixteen,” she quipped. She knew she wasn’t a teen any longer, but it was fun to pretend along with her workmates.

“Everything a Mommy and Daddy could want from their girl,” Anthony remarked.

“An obedient little doll.”

“That’s right Sean,” Jeff began, “she’s a perfect little dressed-up dolly.”

“A pretty little princess,” Anthony said with a wink that sent tingles all the way down Virginia’s spine.

“The envy of all the other girls at her school.”

“And the desire of all the boys,” added Sean.

“She can be a bit of a, hmmm...bimbo sometimes.”

“Hah, practically all the time. She’s a regular airhead, right Anthony?”

“Oh yes – quite the little blonde bimbo. She’s not so good at thinking...”

“In fact,” Jeff said, staring straight into Virginia’s eyes, “she really doesn’t like thinking very much at all.”

“Lucky she’s so adorably fuckable. Look at that body!” Anthony said, whistling appreciatively. Virginia just blushed.

“It’s nothing special,” she mumbled, thinking of her small breasts.

“Oh, no. All the guys think you’re fuckable, no matter what age they are,” Sean murmured into Virginia’s ear, his hand drifting softly down her arm. She could smell his cologne—a sharp, minimal scent mixing with the sweet smell of incense that still permeated the Veiled Room’s air. She found that liked the mix of smells almost as much as she liked the feeling of Sean’s hand tracing down to her legs.

“School friends, teachers, neighbors, Daddy’s friends,” Anthony counted off.

“Work experience colleagues,” Sean whispered into her ear, squeezing her thigh as his tongue flicked out and ran along her earlobe. Virginia shivered. She felt like maybe she should ask Sean to stop, but it felt so good to play along with their game.

“And you love it, don’t you princess?” Anthony asked. Virginia just blushed again and giggled tellingly.

“And the girls think you’re fuckable too,” Jeff added.

“Even your step-sister thinks so,” Sean said.

Virginia shook her head. “But I don’t have a step-sister, silly,” she giggled. Playing along with the guys was awesome fun! She knew the stuff they were telling her wasn’t true, but this girl they were telling her about sounded totally like fun.

“Yes you do, sweetie,” Sean laughed, giving her thigh another squeeze. “Sophia, remember? She and her Dad moved in just a few months ago.”

Virginia clapped her hands. “Oh!” she exclaimed, not wanting to cont...contri...disagree with the guys while they were playing their funny game. She totally had to do her best to make sure they had a good time, cause that made her real happy! “Course,” she bluffed, “Sophia’s my best friend!”

“She sure is, princess,” agreed Jeff. “Very best, special friends, the two of you.” He winked at her and she giggled, knowing just what he was suggesting.

“Sometimes you do get each other into trouble,” Anthony allowed.

“But you always seem to know just what to offer to get out of it,” Sean grinned, rubbing her thigh high up. Virginia just giggled and swayed drunkenly, leaning into the lawyer a little and stealing a glance at the hard cock she could see pressing against his pants. She wondered if all the guys at the table had hard cocks like Sean’s. They were being a bit bad suggesting all those naughty things, but she didn’t mind really. In fact, it all sounded like heaps of fun! Even if they were just playing a game, it was fun to imagine that it was all true!

“Like, my body?” she suggested. It wasn’t what she’d ever do to get out of trouble, but she knew without having to think about it that it was what the girl in their game would do. And if she was going to play along properly, she was going to have to think like the girl. That would impress her bosses!

“That’s right, baby,” Sean assured her. His hand was rubbing even higher on her thigh now, barely an inch from the top of her thighs. Through her drunken haze, Virginia could feel herself getting turned on – not just at the feel of Sean’s hand all over her, but at the idea that this girl could be her. She glanced down at Sean’s cock again, then moaned softly as Sean’s little finger brushed the front of her jeans, feeling the slight touch linger across her pussy.

“You love using your body to get what you want,” Jeff promised. “You always get what you want.”

“Even if what you want a lot of the time is just to have your body used,” added Anthony. Virginia just giggled at this and shifted closer to Sean and his hard cock. She couldn’t believe she’d never played a game of make-believe that was this much fun before!

“And that sure is something you like, isn’t that right princess?” Sean asked, her fingertips pressing softly against the front of her jeans, hard enough to make her moan but nowhere near hard enough to satiate her growing need. Virginia ground her hips against his hand, trying to make him touch her in the way she wanted.

“Yesss,” she sighed happily as he finally rubbed at her pussy. She could feel her soaked panties being pushed hard against her.

“You sure do love to have fun, don’t you sweetheart?” Jeff said. Virginia just moaned as she felt Sean’s hand press against her clit.

Slowly but suddenly, the Kilroy clients stood as one. “I think,” Edward said, staring down at Jeff, “we’ve seen more than enough.”

The lawyer shrugged. “Suit yourself,” he replied casually, breaking eye contact with Virginia for a moment. The CEO walked out of the room, sparing a glance back at Virginia, who was barely aware of the men leaving. “Never mind them,” Jeff said after the door had shut behind them. “We’ll have our own little party, right pumpkin?”

Virginia nodded in reply, her legs spread wide in the chair as Sean rubbed her clit through her jeans. “There’s just one thing though,” he said, drawing away from her. Virginia gasped, the absence of his smell and warmth and touch making her feel uncomfortable and empty.

“W-what?” she asked worriedly.

“Well, that outfit you’re wearing isn’t very...” Sean paused, as if searching for the right word.

“It’s not very much like something you’d wear, is it, babydoll?” Jeff said softly.

Virginia looked down at the outfit she’d picked out and gasped. She looked so plain! How could she have left the house looking like this? “Oh...oh my God, I’m so sorry...” she exclaimed, close to tears with embarrassment at her choice of clothes. She looked like an awkward twenty-something, not a dressed-up teen dolly, and that’s how she was meant to look if she was going to play the game right! No wonder Sean didn’t want to touch her pussy any more. She tugged at her loose cardigan, trying to get it to sit right; to fit a little tighter like she was used to.

Sean leaned back in and stroked her hair softly. “Shhhh,” he whispered. “It’s okay. Remember, you brought a change of clothes with you in your school bag.”

He pointed to the wall behind Virginia where a pink satchel rested. Next to it stood the waiter, who smiled at Virginia. When she spotted the school bag, she clapped her hands happily, jumped up immediately and ran over to it, grasping it up. When she opened it, she was amazed to find her school uniform. “Oh my goodness!” she squealed, jumping over to hug the waiter, who just smiled down at her. She could keep playing the funny game! And then Sean would keep touching her and making her feel nice, and maybe he’d even let her touch his big hard cock!

The lawyers laughed loudly. “That’s right, pumpkin,” Jeff chuckled. “Now you be a good girl and go put it on, okay?”

Virginia giggled and hugged the bag tightly. “Okay Mr. Topp!” she answered, and ran anxiously over to the waiter, who was opening the door in the back of the room. She stumbled after him into the back corridors of the Veiled Room, until he stopped at a room containing an armchair and a large mirrored wall, with a make-up stacked bench attached to it.

“In here, miss,” the waiter told her.

“Thanks!” Virginia grinned. She walked into the room, and the waiter closed the door behind her. Placing the bag on an empty spot on the bench, she quickly pulled her clothes out: a pair of black Mary Janes, her white school blouse, her blue plaid school skirt, and a pair of white knee socks.

There was also a pair of white cotton panties, and a white lacy bra. A huge one. Virginia looked at it in confusion. “This couldn’t be mine!” she giggled, stretching out the tag to see the size. “32G!?” She’d never known anyone who wore a bra that big. Maybe she picked up the wrong bag, she thought. Still holding the bra in one hand, she picked up the bag and checked the name tag sewn onto the front. “Amber?” she puzzled.

She ran over to the door, clasping the gigantic piece of underwear and pulled it open. The young waiter looked in at her, a little surprised at the interruption. “I don’t think this bag is mine,” Virginia exclaimed holding the bra up to him. “This couldn’t possibly fit me!”

“Sure it could,” the young man replied.

Virginia stared at him in confusion, then burst out giggling. “Are you trying to play a make believe game too?” she asked.

“Sure,” the waiter replied.

“You’re not as good at it as the other guys,” Virginia grinned.

The waiter laughed softly. “Course I am, sweetheart. Listen, you like the bra, don’t you?”

Virginia looked at the garment in her hand. She did like it—it was white and lacy and soft against her fingertips and had little pink flowers around the edges of the cups that had cute yellow centers. She could just imagine how totally yummy it would feel against her nipples. She nodded immediately.

“Then it must be able to fit. You like it, and the bag’s yours. I know,” he said, grinning, “because I saw you come in with it.”

“You did?” Virginia asked doubtfully. She remembered being led down here by someone dressed like him, at least, but she couldn’t quite picture his face. It must have been this young waiter, she supposed, staring at him. She swayed drunkenly, leaning against the door frame for support.

“I sure did,” he smiled, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. “So that bra must be able to fit you.”

“But I have small boobs,” Virginia protested, lifting her t-shirt for the waiter. “See?” she prompted. Her bra was heavily padded, and while she wasn’t entirely flat chested, it was obvious just from looking that the enormous bra wouldn’t even come close to fitting.

The waiter glanced casually at Virginia’s chest and laughed. “That’s just because you haven’t had your vitamins today, princess,” he said, reached out and running his fingertips along where her skin met the top of the bra’s cups. She moaned softly, arching her back into his touch.

“My vitamins?” Virginia asked softly, so overtaken with desire at the waiter’s touch she could barely think.

“Sure,” the young man replied. “Your titty vitamins.”

Virginia screwed her face up in confusion, trying to follow the conversation. She was still feeling far too fuzzy to really understand what was happening cause the waiter kept touching her boobs and it just felt so good. She definitely couldn’t seem to recall having taken any titty vitamins so far that day, though. “I guess I haven’t had any today,” she allowed.

“And once you do, the bra will fit, right?”

Everything that waiter said seemed to make sense. If the bag was hers, and the bra was hers, then it must fit, and the only way to get it to fit was to take her vitamins. “Yeah,” she giggled bashfully, looking down at where the waiter still stroked her chest softly.

“Good girl,” he told her, taking his hand slowly away from her and pulling her t-shirt back down. Virginia whimpered, missing his touch already. She wanted to keep feeling good. “Now go take them. They’re on the bench in there.”

Virginia pouted, but turned and began walking over to the bench obediently. Just as the waiter was about to close the door, she remembered something else that didn’t seem right. “The bag says Amber on it, and my name’s not Amber,” she blurted out.

“Yes it is, sweetie,” laughed the waiter.

“No it’s not,” she replied, confused.

“It is,” he chuckled.

Virginia shook her head petulantly. “It’s not!” she cried.

“Then what is it?” he asked.

She thought over what she’d been called since she got to the Veiled Room: princess, sweetheart, babydoll, pumpkin, dear, bimbo, ditz, dolly. None of those were her name though. If only she could remember back to what her Mom had called her just a few hours ago. “I-I can’t remember,” she said uncertainly, “but it’s not Amber.”

“But it must be Amber,” the waiter insisted. He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a square of paper, which he proceeded to unfold. He held it out to the girl, who just stared at it, squinting drunkenly in her attempt to read it. “This is the entry list tonight and there’s an Amber on here,” he said. “And that’s your bag. You came in with it, and it says Amber, so your name must be Amber.”

She couldn’t deny that he made a lot of sense. Amber sure did sound like a familiar name to her. “I...guess so,” Amber murmured slowly, staring down at the floor with her finger on her lip as she thought it through. Suddenly, she giggled, looking back up at the waiter. “Sometimes I can be a bit of a ditz,” she said happily, tilting her head to the side.

“Yeah, Amber, you’re a real bimbo sometimes,” the waiter replied with a smile. “But you’re a good girl anyway. Now go take your titty vitamins and get changed for the main course.” He waved the girl over to the bench and closed the door. Amber looked down at the pills on the bench – two pink, oval-shaped things, just a little bigger than a regular aspirin. Next to them was a gin and tonic. She grinned happily and picked up the drink in one hand and the pills in the other and went and sat down in the armchair.

She felt excited about the pills – she wanted to be able to wear her nice soft bra and show the guys in the other room that she could really be a nice dressed-up dolly for them. She wanted to be Amber the way they wanted her to be, because that’s how the game worked! She was gonna go out there and be the best little bimbo they ever saw!

Amber resolutely popped the pills in her mouth and swallowed them down with the gin and tonic, not stopping until the glass was drained. “I wonder how long it’s gonna take until it works?” she muttered to herself.

While she waited, she stood up and began to brush her hair with a brush she’d found on the counter. She undid her ponytail and stroked the brush through the back of her hair, wincing as she dragged it through a knot or two. Amber made her way around her head, then stopped in amazement as she began brushing the side of her hair. As the brush passed through her hair, it was transforming her dusty brown mop into honey blonde, turning her straight shoulder length hair into long ringlets.

“Oh my gosh!” she bubbled excitedly. It was just what she needed! If she was gonna have big titties and be a good little bimbo for the guys, then she had to have blonde hair. She knew what bimbos should look like! That’s just how the game worked.

Amber continued brushing her hair, still amazed at how it was changing so suddenly. But she knew better than to wonder how it worked. She didn’t like thinking too much, after all. Instead she just stared at her reflection, hoping her big titties were going to grow real soon.

After a couple of minutes, she was done brushing – her hair was down to her breasts, long blonde curls that sparkled softly with glitter. She clapped her hands happily, and began pulling it up into tight pigtails on each side of her head. Suddenly she paused, shocked by a twitchy feeling coming from her boobs.

She stared at her reflection with amazement. Her titty vitamins were starting to work! She could see them growing in the mirror, slowly expanding under her t-shirt, pushing it outward. Soon, Amber’s padded bra was becoming too tight for her. She quickly shrugged off her cardigan and lifted her t-shirt above her, then unclipped her bra and dropped it on the floor. “I won’t be needing this again!” she giggled.

Now topless, she watched as her boobs continued to grow, expanding slowly but surely. She couldn’t believe it was really working! She held them in her hands, feeling them pressing against her fingers. Where she’d previously had barely enough to squeeze, now they were round and soft, big enough to almost fill her whole palm.

And they were still growing! Amber kept watching, enthralled by the sight, still squeezing them gently, feeling her nipples pressing hard at her palms. It felt so good! After another couple of minutes of playing, Amber now held two huge, pillowy watermelon sized boobs in her hands. Not only that, but she also felt her jeans hugging her more tightly than she was used to.

She turned to the side, glancing down at the rest of her body in the mirror. Her ass was definitely filling out her jeans: big and round, to match her new boobs. She stripped her jeans off, followed by her panties, standing to admire her reflection.

The guys were right! Her body was totally fuckable! She finished pulling her hair into pigtails and giggled – with her new boobs and curves, she was definitely going to be able to play the game right. Huge, soft titties, a flat stomach, and wide hips that gave way to deliciously long, shapely legs. She totally did look like a pretty bimbo!

Amber giggled again, and skipped over to where she’d left her bra, picking it up excitedly. She eased it over her huge new boobs, squeezing them into the cups, then reached around to clasp it up. Her billowing tit-flesh wobbled with the movement, and Amber burst into a fit of giggles at the sight, making them jiggle even more. Eventually she managed to calm down enough to get the clasp done up, and ran over to her bag to put on the rest of her uniform.

Pulling her arms through the shirt, she tried to do it up but noticed that it was more than a little too tight for her massive chest. She managed to get the middle three buttons done up, but it sure didn’t hide much of her boobs – they were squeezed together, practically bursting from the top. “Perfect!” Amber declared, grinning at her reflection. She couldn’t be a perfect dressed-up dolly for them if she was gonna dress all plain. Yuck!

Amber pulled her cotton panties up over her round ass, then picked up the skirt. It was barely six inches in length. “Yup, that looks like something I’d wear,” she thought, quickly pulling it on. Smoothing the skirt out, she glanced at it in the mirror. It just covered her if she stood completely still, but almost any movement pulled it high enough to expose her panties. She resolved to remember that for later, and put her shoes and socks on, pulling the socks tight above her knees.

She carefully applied her make-up, taking care to use the right kind of blue around her eyes to emphasize their color, and applied a light pink shade of lipstick to her plump little lips. Finally, she was ready to go and finish this game. She twirled around, watching the way her skirt flipped up above her panties in the mirror, then walked towards the door. “I’m all done!” she told the waiter happily as she opened the door.

The young man stared at her for a second, his lust clearly displayed as his eyes examined the schoolgirl’s curvy little body. Amber giggled as she noticed his cock straining at his pants, sticking straight out obscenely. “My fault?” she asked in mock-innocence.

The waiter just smiled, biting his lip. “This way, miss,” he said, leading her back along the maze of corridors to the dining room. He opened the door silently, waving Amber in. She felt the eyes of the three men on her, and grinned. “Do you...like my uniform?” she asked. She stood in the doorway, her hands clasped behind her back, pushing her tits out proudly. Amber had never had guys stare at her boobs before, and she liked it! It made her feel all hot, knowing that the men liked what they saw, and she could feel herself getting wet already.

“Mmmm, Amber, you look just delicious, princess,” Sean said appreciatively.

“Uh huh,” agreed Jeff, openly staring at the flash of white panties that peeked out from under the young girl’s tiny skirt. “Just perfect for our main course.”

Amber giggled. “You mean I’m the main course?” She walked over to Sean, who immediately placed his hand under her wisp of a skirt, her fingers finding her soaked panties.

“You sure feel ready to eat,” he grinned. “Come on, baby, up on the table,” he motioned. Amber jumped up on the edge of the low table, spreading her legs wide.

Sean stood up and looked down at the girl in front of him, her little school skirt already rising up around her hips, exposing a dark wet spot at the front of her panties. He kneeled in front of her, pulling her panties out of the way and snaking his tongue between her pussy lips, lapping at her juices. Amber moaned loudly, her hands instinctively reaching up to rub at her massive tits, squeezing them hard enough that her shirt looked ready to burst open. “Mmm, she’s cooked just right,” Sean told the other two lawyers, grinning broadly.

Amber just stared down at Sean between her legs, her mouth wide open, already incoherent with pleasure. She barely remembered to close it before she started drooling down into her massive cleavage. “Mr. Kitson, that feels, like, sooooo good...” she whimpered.

“Excellent,” chuckled Anthony, standing up and walking around to where Amber was perched on the table. He unzipped his pants, pulling his straining cock out. Amber stared, licking her lips at the sight of it. It was long and hard, and dripping with pre-cum. She was almost ecstatic at the thought of her work experience boss letting her touch it. Older guys were so much fun to play games with!

“Lay back, babydoll. You know what to do with this, don’t you?” he coaxed. She slid back on the table, turning her head and looking finding herself looking straight at his cock. She was at the perfect height for him to slide his cock between her soft lips, and she bobbed her head forwards, taking as much of his hot shaft into her mouth as she could. It tasted delicious! All salty and warm. Amber just loved the feel of it in her mouth, and she moaned appreciatively.

Hurriedly, Jeff stood up as well, pulling his pants off and climbing up onto the table, kneeling just next to Amber. He took her hand from it was pinching at her nipple through her top and wrapped it around his thin cock, smiling contentedly as she started to jerk him off enthusiastically. It sure did seem to take a lot of concentration to keep everyone happy, but they seemed to be enjoying it. She was doing good at their game, and it just felt so yummy to be good at it!

Above her, Amber saw Anthony reach forward, his hands working at unfastening the three buttons that held her shirt together. He pulled it open, exposing her bra, her huge boobs practically overflowing it. He reached behind her, fumbling to unclasp it. She let his cock slide from her mouth and sat up slightly to help. “That’s it baby,” Anthony urged. “Let’s see those nice fat titties that we gave you.”

Amber grinned wordlessly, slipping proudly out of her shirt and bra before lying back on the table and wrapping her lips around his cock again. He thrust it slowly in and out of her mouth, his hands now occupied with pawing at the teen’s huge boobs. They were even bigger than he’d thought they would be. He pulled roughly at her nipples, and the girl moaned around her mouthful of cock, sending vibrations along his shaft.

She was almost dizzy with pleasure with all the things the guys were doing for her – Mr. Kitson was, like, a genius at pussy licking or something, and Mr. Hetmond seemed to know just how rough to be with her boobies. And just hearing Mr. Topp moaning as she stroked his cock...well, that was, like, the best reward a little bimbo like her could ever hope for! She could feel her orgasm building, the pressure driving her almost insane.

Suddenly Sean pulled his head out from between Amber legs, eliciting a sharp mew of disappointment from the schoolgirl. He stood and removed his pants, then tugged down Amber’s sopping panties. Stroking his cock with one hand, he ran a finger between her lips. “Ready, pumpkin?” he asked.

Amber looked up at him and nodded as best she could, her eyes wide and sparkling with lust. Sean rubbed his cock against her dripping snatch, making her shudder as he rubbed the head of it against her clit. He grinned at the other two men as he watched the young girl writhing about in pleasure at even the slightest touch. The pills had obviously done their job – not just on the shape of her body, as fantastic as that was, but also on her pleasure centers. She was, very literally, made for sex now. It was almost unbelievable to think that this was the same girl who’d walked into the room just a few hours before – the same plain girl they’d been working with.

“Mfffph...” Amber moaned, her cries muffled by Anthony’s cock still thrusting slowly in and out of her mouth. Amber was finding it way hard to keep still, and finding it even harder to keep Mr. Hetmond’s cock in her mouth and keep stroking Mr. Topp’s cock while Mr. Kitson was rubbing her pussy with his cock like that! She just felt so totally yummy, but she knew that she had to concentrate and do her best for the guys – they were maybe gonna be her bosses some day!

Sean slowly eased his cock inside her. Amber tensed up for a second as if shocked, her eyes wide. He just grinned at her and began thrusting in and out roughly, her legs up on his shoulders, watching with delight as her huge tits bounced up and down with the force of his movement. The girl was so turned on he could actually hear her wetness as he fucked her. Damned if her snatch wasn’t tight as all hell though, he thought. He didn’t know how long he could hold on in a hot little bimbo like this.

It wasn’t much different for the others, either. After another minute, Anthony pulled his cock from Amber’s mouth. “Open up, babydoll,” he groaned, stroking his cock at her face. Amber just giggled and opened her mouth wide, looking up at him with hopeful eyes.

That was about as much as he could handle. The look of the teen, with her tiny school skirt wrapped tight around her waist and huge jiggling tits – not to forget the fact that she held one cock tight in her hand while another plowed into her pussy – was enough to send him over the edge. He groaned loudly, his cock spurting its load all over Amber’s face.

“Oooh!” she giggled, closing her eyes as he continued to spatter her face with his cum. Her mouth was wide open, hungry to taste as much cum as possible. She needed it so badly.

Anthony shook the last few drops from the tip of his cock, staring in amazement as the girl scooped a dollop of cum from her cheeks with two fingers of her free hand then proceeded to noisily suck them clean, then went back to her cheeks for more. He couldn’t believe it had worked so well. Amber was everything he’d dreamed she would be, and much, much more.

Amber felt Jeff tense and heard him cry out as he began to cum as well, quickly turning her head to face his cock, jerking him off towards her mouth. His cum spurted onto her waiting tongue and splashed across her lips. She licked them hungrily, savoring the taste.

Sean continued to fuck the girl, but the sight of the little bimbo was just too much. Her pretty round face was covered in sperm, and strands of it matted down her blonde curls around her bangs. “Are you gonna cum on my face too, mister?” she asked sweetly, still trying to wipe as much of the cum into her mouth as she could.

“No princess,” he answered gruffly, his movements becoming stiffer as he slammed into her roughly. “I’m going to cum right inside this sweet little pussy.”

“Ooooh, Mr. Kitson,” she pouted in mock-innocence, sucking a dribble of cum from her fingertips, “that’s so naughty, wanting to cum inside a young high school girl like me...”

Sean growled, fucking the girl even harder, eliciting cries of pleasure from her as he hammered away at her pussy. His furious speed surprised even him. “Oh yeah,” he panted, “I’m going to fill you right up, you little bimbo.”

“Muh...Mister Kitson, I’m gonna...oh my Goddddd!” Amber squealed, finally cumming hard, her pussy squeezing tight around Sean’s cock. It was the last straw for Sean, who erupted inside her, crying out and throwing his head back as he held himself deep within her, filling the young bimbo with his cum. Amber just lay back on the table, her eyes wide open as she twitched with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

“Oh...oh God, Mr. Kitson,” she moaned. Sean pulled his cock from her slowly and watched as his cum began to dribble out. Amber leaned forward, scooping it up onto her fingers, then brought them to her mouth.

“That is, without doubt, the dirtiest little slut I’ve ever seen,” Jeff marveled, slouched back in a chair watching the girl continue to try and scoop Sean’s load from her dripping snatch.

Sean slowly nodded in agreement, slumping down in a chair next to the firm partner, exhausted. “I think we could pretty safely call the experiment a success, gentlemen,” he panted.