The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situations. If you are offended don’t read any further.

Note: This is being written primarily for the Mind Control Archive. You are welcome to post it to any site that doesn’t charge. I ask two things though. Have enough respect for me that you acknowledge me in the posting. And send me an e-mail telling me where it is.

Thank-you.

I would like to thank everyone who has written to tell me how much they are enjoying my stories. As any of the authors here can tell you, such comments help motivate us to keep writing.

As always all comments are welcomed at

A Virtual Dungeon

Part IV

Cassandra carefully maneuvered around the red haired twins. The two were bound ass-to-ass with double headed dildos purring away in their holes. There was also a piece of rope running between their wrists tied behind them. Finally, they were on strapped to a small platform that was suspended from the ceiling by a chain. The platform was high enough off the ground that their mouths’ were even with a man’s groin. Both the twins were sucking on dicks as the men discussed some minor matter. One of the twins caught Cassandra’s eyes. Cassandra could see the gleam as the woman sucked on the dick long and hard.

As she turned away she caught sight of herself in one of the many mirrors. She wore a bright red corset that squeezed her waist unmercifully while it pushed up her breast. Her breast naturally hung free. Her arms were behind her, bound in a single sleeve that left her elbows nearly touching. She wore thigh high red boots that boasted six inch stiletto heels. Her hair hung loose, cascading down her back. A studded red collar wrapped around her neck. Her outfit was completed by a tray. It was secured to her waist and had two leads that ran from her collar to the far corners. On the tray were the drinks that the men at a table had ordered.

When she had logged on this time she had come to the Gentleman’s Club instead of the trophy room. The large common room held several dozen men, and a little aver half as many slaves. This had surprised Cassandra until another slave had explained that most of the men here were actually talking business, not that any slave would have known. All slave VRP’s were modified so that unless the man was talking directly to the slave, the slave couldn’t understand a word that was said. Cassandra was used to being talked about as if she was no more that a piece of furniture, it was surprising how disconcerting it was when she couldn’t even understand what was being said about her.

On the stage in the center was someone tribute to anime. A tentacled plant that would occasionally grab a serving wench and begin to rape her. Two women wreathed in its grasp and a set of tentacles had begun twisting around in search of another victim. Cassandra detoured around the stage and approached the table that had ordered.

Cassandra went around the table, letting the men take their drinks and trying to ignore the many hands that found their way to her breast and ass. It was a losing battle though. Whoever had set this place up had had all slave VRP’s modified to make the women high sensitive. The casual caresses themselves were nearly enough to send her over. Once her try was empty she began to circulate through the club.

A man sitting alone grabbed her by her arm and commanded, “Knell.” She turned to see a man about five foot five, with a sturdy build. His black hair hung to his shoulder framing a kind face. Soft brown eyes sparkled at her as a pleasant mouth grinned in pleasure as he surveyed her body.

She fell to her knees and crawled closer. The man smiled as her mouth went for his crotch. He leaned back and watched her open his fly. His dick was semi-hard. Looking up at him for permission, she waited for his nodded before she took his member into her mouth and started sucking. She worked her way down his shaft until all seven inches were in her. Then she pulled back, licking it all the way. She continued like that for awhile, watching his breathing increase.

“Faster,” he commanded.

Cassandra began to bob her head up and down quickly to comply. She knew he was close to climaxing when his hand came to rest on her head. Finally he shoved her face into his crotch. At the same time he thrust into her mouth. She felt his seed spurt into her throat. When he sat back she began to clean him.

Looking into her eyes he ordered, “Cum, wench, hard.”

The low level sexual buzz that had been with her blossomed into a powerful climax. She cried out as the sensation shook her. Through glazed eyes she saw the man watching her in appreciation. When the feeling had passed she began to struggle to her feet.

“Stay,” he told her.

She settled back down and waited for him.

“You enjoyed that quite a bit,” he observed.

“I always enjoy any climax I am allowed, Master,” she replied, lowering her eyes to the ground.

“That’s not what I meant, wench. You enjoyed sucking me. You barely waited for my permission.”

Cassandra felt herself blush. She could even see the blush spread to her upper chest. She bit her lower lip.

“Answer me, wench.”

“Yes, Master, I did.”

He nodded. “I think you would be fun to play with, wench. Should I take you with me?”

Cassandra knew her blush was darkening. Something about this man was really turning her on. “As you wish, Master.”

He stood with a smile. “Up, slut.”

When she stood up he removed the tray, then clipped a leash to her collar. He led her through the club to a door in the back. The door would take him to any virtual scene he wish, she of course had no say, she was little more than a piece of baggage.

When her surrounding settled she saw that she was in a classroom. She was now dressed in a modest skirt, a blouse, and a pair of tennis shoes. She was surprised to learn that she was also wearing underwear. She looked up when someone cleared their throat. The man from the club was standing there. The program quickly told her that he was Professor, and she was a student who was looking for a way to avoid a failing grade.

“You wanted to talk to me Cassandra?", he asked.

“It’s about my grade, Professor.”

“Really, Cassandra. They barely qualify as grades even.”

She blushed. “I was hoping I could do extra credit or something.”

“Normally I would be glad to assign some extra work. Unfortunately, your problem is that you have absolutely no understanding of the course material. I really must recommend that you drop this course.”

“I can’t”, Cassandra heard herself whine, “it’s too late to drop without a penalty.”

“Then I’m afraid you will just have to take the penalty. Good day.”

“You don’t understand, Professor. If I get anything less than a B, my father will stop paying my tuition.”

Professor looked up. “If that’s the case, why didn’t you drop this class sooner? Why did you even take this class in the first place?”

She blushed again. She tried to speak, but no words came out.

“Well?”

“Brad Hawks,” she replied.

Professor snorted. “Five of you silly girls must have followed him into this class. Of course, one of you could understand the information and the other had the good sense to know they were in over their heads. I’m sorry, Cassandra, there is nothing I can do for you.”

“Please, Professor,” she whined again, “I’ll do anything.”

That seem to stop him. “Anything?”

Hopeful she replied, “Anything at all, Professor.”

“I do have a project that I need a research assistant on.”

“I’ll do it.”

He smiled. “Very well, Cassandra, wait here.”

Professor went into the storeroom behind the classroom. When he returned he was carrying some gadget, as well as a choker necklace. She realized that he was also wearing a pendant.

“Put this on, Cassandra,” he said, handing her the necklace.

Unsure, she put the necklace on. “Are these a match set?", she asked, indicating the choker and the pendant.

“In a manner of speaking. I’ve already tested this pendant, I just haven’t been able to test the necklace.”

“What do the do?”

“They control the body.”

“What?”

“Let me demonstrate.” He pushed a button on the gadget and Cassandra felt the choker tighten around her neck. It was choking her, yet. She was going to say something when an unexpected and powerful wave of lust swept over her. One instant she was fine and the next she climaxed so hard, her knees gave out and she fell to the ground.

When the feeling passed she looked up at Professor. “What happened?”

“I made you climax. I’m glad to see it works. Now for the fun.”

“Oh no,” she replied, I’m not going to have anything to do with this. I would rather fail.”

“Too bad you no longer have a choice in the matter.” Her body froze with the touch of a button. Professor operated the controls and Cassandra stood up. “Now remove your blouse, I would like to see your breasts.”

“Go to hell,” she shot back.

He tsked. “Such language, young lady, I afraid we can’t let you talk that way. While we are at it, let’s get that shirt off.” He used the control again.

Cassandra’s arms moved by them selves, unbuttoning her blouse and dropping it to the floor. She tried to cry out, but nothing came out of her throat.

Professor nodded. “And now for your bra, my dear.”

Cassandra stood there in silent refusal.

He sighed. “Let’s try something different this time.”

Cassandra’s breast began to ache slowly. She tried to ignore it as the pain grew. It felt as if the bra was burning her. Tears began to form and she looked at Professor pleadingly.

“I have made your breast allergic to the bra. The pain will continue to grow until you remove it.”

She tried to hold out, but the pain became to much, she practically ripped the bra off. She could see that her breast were covered in a rash where the bra had been.

“Very good. What’s next?”

Cassandra shuddered in fear. Something began to happen. It took a moment for her to realize that her nipples were getting hard. Professor came closer and examined them carefully. He nodded, then touched another control. Cassandra felt her pussy begin to leak. The professor looked down.

He chuckled. “Silly me. Getting ahead of myself. I’m going to need you to remove your skirt.”

When she didn’t move he continued, “If you don’t I will, and you won’t like the way I do it.”

In sudden fear she quickly pulled her skirt down. Then, knowing what was next, took off her panties.

Professor reached between her legs, cupping her mound. “I see that everything is working so far. Now let’s try a program. Kneel.”

Confused, Cassandra knelt down. She watched as professor removed his clothes. With a touch of a button she saw his limp penis spring to attention. He pushed another control as he stepped in front of her. Cassandra’s mouth opened, and his dick slid in smoothly. Cassandra found herself shocked as he barely paused at the back of her mouth, and plunged down her throat. Worse, she began to rock her head back and forth, sucking on his cock. She looked up to see him smiling down on her. She steadily increased her pace until he groan and shot his seed down her throat.

“That’s one program that works. Let’s try another shall we?”

Without waiting for her answer he operated the controller. Cassandra stood up, walked to a desk, and lay down on it. She rolled over, then grabbed her own legs and pulled them open. She was horrified when Professor strolled up to her, put the control down and thrust into her virgin pussy. His hands went to her breast, kneading them and caressing them. Cassandra felt her body betray her. Her breathing quickened and her skin tingled. She realized that she was quickly approaching a climax. She felt Professor cum in her again as she climaxed.

Professor stood back. “One more program, Cassandra, and then you can go.”

She didn’t understand what was happening when she released her legs and rolled over onto her stomach. She propped herself up on her elbows and thrust her ass out. She was so alarmed when she felt Professors dick at her anus that she forgot about his control and tried to bolt. She couldn’t even cry out as her forced himself deep into her ass. Cassandra was also surprised by the pleasure she felt as he reamed her. When he reached around to fondle her breasts and play with her pussy, the sensations became over whelming. She came, and the climax went on and on. She barely noticed when Professor dropped his third load.

“Now to clean up,” he remarked.

Cassandra felt once again knelt down and took his member in her mouth, cleaning off all the juices. While she was doing that Professor seemed to be busy with the controlled. After she was finished Cassandra went back over to her clothes and began to dress. When she was clothed she cam to stand in front of Professor.

“One more test. What just happened Cassandra?”

<You raped me! I’m going straight to the Dean and reporting you!>, she thought. What she said was, “I helped you with your project, Professor.”

Professor smiled broadly. “Perfect. The mental filter work as well. You will find that you can’t tell anyone about this, Cassandra, so don’t bother to try. You will also be unable to remove the choker. Don’t worry about doing this again anytime soon. There are a couple of other women who I fell will benefit from my invention. You can go now.”

Professor turn to some papers and Cassandra walked out. When she stepped through the door her VRP reset and she was at the exit of the reception area. <Enough for today,> she thought, <I still need to meet the girls for drink tonight.>

* * *