The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situations. If you are offended don’t read any further.

Note: This is being written primarily for the Mind Control Archive. You are welcome to post it to any site that doesn’t charge. I ask two things though. Have enough respect for me that you acknowledge me in the posting. And send me an e-mail telling me where it is.

Thank-you.

As always all comments are welcomed at

A Virtual Dungeon

Part V

Cassandra laid down on the VR couch and settled the goggles over her eyes. She logged on found herself in the Virtual Dungeons reception area. The receptionist was kneeling next to her desk. It looked like half the desk was missing. She was bound with her legs together and bent at the knee. Her ankles were bound to the crotch rope wrapped around her waist. She was ‘standing’ on her knees. Her breast were bound in intricate looking coils of rope. She wore a full face mask that left only her eyes free. Her hands were manacled to the desk next to the keyboard. A line from the top of the mask ran up to the ceiling, holding her upright.

Cassandra smiled down at her. “I’d like to go the show room please.”

The woman nodded, a gesture that rocked her whole body. She signaled with one of her hands and Cassandra walked to the door.

When She opened her eyes on her new surroundings she was surprised to find herself face to face with another woman. Or nose to nose. She and the other woman were connected by a penis gag. One strap of the gag wrapped around her head holding a dildo in her mouth while a second strap wrapped around her companions head, no doubt holding a dildo in her mouth. They were both bound with their arms behind them were tied at their wrists and elbows. A rope, running up from her wrists, pulled their arms up, forcing them to bend at the waist. Finally there were nipple chains running between her and the other woman. Weights hung in the middle of the chains. Cassandra soon learned that any movement caused those weights to pull on both their nipples.

Cassandra took the opportunity to look over her companion. The woman seemed to match her own five foot seven with flowing red hair and emerald green eyes. Her breasts were smaller then Cassandra’s, but just as firm. The reflection in the glass of their display case showed her a trim belly and a small tight ass. She met the others gaze, the woman had of course been checking her out as well. The woman closed her eyes then as there was nothing else for them to do until they were chosen.

Some time later Cassandra saw a man approaching. He stood about five foot four, with a hefty build of a wrestler. His black hair was cut short and his smooth shaven face was pleasant. Still, there was something about his grey eyes that hinted at darker things. He circled the case several times, examining them both. Finally he pressed the button that took them away.

Cassandra found herself crouching outside the second floor window of a mansion. It was a moonless night, letting her black, skin tight outfit better blend in. Her partner, who wore a similar outfit, was working the lock. It soon yielded to her expertise and both women slipped into the room beyond.

Once they were sure the room was clear she asked, “Where should we try first, Miss Tery?”

Her partner opened a map of the home and replied, “His study, Miss Everett. Carlos is an organized man. If he has any paperwork proving his slave trading, it will be there.”

Cassandra opened the door into the hall quietly, her weapon at the ready. A quick glance showed it to be empty. The two agents flowed into the hall and quickly found their way to the study. Miss Tery cracked opened the door and peered in.

When she hesitated Cassandra asked, “Is there a problem?”

“I’m not sure. He seems to be sitting behind his desk with no shirt on, rubbing something near his crotch.”

“You think he’s masturbating?”

“That, or he getting serviced by some one under the desk.”

Cassandra smiled. “You mean we may actually catch him with a slave in his presence?”

Miss Tery shared her grin, “We can always hope. How do we go in though?”

“Hard and fast. With any luck that person under the desk has him distracted and he won’t react to us or the guns fast enough to stop us from taking him.”

Miss Tery stood up. “On the count of three. One. . .Two. . .Three!”

They slammed the doors opened and darted into the study. Carlos took a moment to register their presence. When he did his hand darted for a button on his desk.

“Don’t!", Cassandra commanded.

Slowly he took his hand away, raising both over his head. “I must ell you ladies that you have caught me at a bad time,” he remarked in a husky voice. “Could I ask you to come back in an hour or so.”

“Very funny,” sneered Miss Tery. “Now have whoever is under the desk stand up and move to where I can see them.”

Carlos frowned, “Is that really necessary. She’s of no danger, and she’s so close to being finished.”

“Now!”

“You better stop, pet,” he said with a sigh. “Go on and get us something refreshing to drink while you are up.”

A small blonde headed woman stood up. She was completely nude revealing her small, perky tits and a well shaped ass. Both agents gasped, though, when they saw her face.

“That’s the Senator’s Briscoe’s daughter, Miss Everett,” Miss Tery remarked.

Carlos nodded. “Yes it is. He left her here for the night.”

Cassandra snorted. “You really expect us to believe that the Senator left his daughter here, alone with you.”

“She not alone,” Carlos denied, “her mother is in the third bedroom on the left. I traded John a pair of oriental twins for the night. Seems he got hooked on Asians when the service had him over there.”

“She needs to stay where I can see her and show me her hands,” Miss Tery commented.

“She’s just getting the drinks I told her to.”

When Miss Tery swung her gun around to cover the woman Carlos exclaimed, “No! No shooting. You’ll wake my guests. Not to mention what John will do if I return his daughter with bullet holes in her.”

“Then stop her.”

“Pet, stop,” he commanded.

To the agents her asked, “Do you want the drinks?”

They both glared at him. “Oh well. I guess you can have them pet.”

“Now, Carlos,” began Cassandra.

Carlos interrupted, “One thing first. Cum!”

The woman shrieked then collapsed into convulsions. Miss Tery went to he aid while Cassandra fought the urge to shot the man. “What did you do to her?”

“Nothing really. I just gave her her reward for the blow job. She’s even better at it than her mother, you know.”

Suddenly the woman reared up, grabbing Miss Tery my the arms and kissing her on the mouth. Miss Tery struggled to separate herself from the woman.”

“Carlos!", warned Cassandra.

“Down, pet,” he responded. “I Really apologize for that. I don’t know what got into her. Would you believe that she’s a virgin at seventeen.” He chuckled. “I didn’t think such a thing existed.”

“Are you alright, Miss Tery,” Cassandra asked.

Miss Tery replied as she spit, “I’m fine, Miss Everett. I just hate tongue, I absolutely hate getting tongue in a kiss.” To Carlos she continued, “Tell the bitch to stay down, or we’ll be giving the Senator her corpse.”

“Of course,” her replied calmly. “Pet, stay. Anything else?”

“Yea,” barked Cassandra, “step away from the desk and the computer.”

Miss Terry continued to cover Carlos as Cassandra slid in behind the desk and went to work on the computer. After several minutes of frustrating work Carlos remarked, “Perhaps if you tell me what you are looking for, I can help you locate it?”

Cassandra sneered, “We are going to prove that you are a slave trader. See how many Senators will acknowledge you as a friend once we do.”

“Slave trading,” Carlos commented, shaking his head, “I got out of that stuff ages ago. I’m into exotic pets now.”

On impulse Cassandra looked for a file on exotic pets. When she found it, it was password protected. “Try ‘Lord Farrel’", Carlos volunteered.

Once the file was open Cassandra nearly danced with joy. There were names, prices, transfer points, even the names and phone number of middle men. “We’ll break you with this,” declared Cassandra.

“With what? All you have there is information I use to help certain ladies experience a life style they have never know before.”

“One they never wanted to experience I bet,” countered Cassandra.

Carlos play pouted, “I’ve never had any complaints.”

Cassandra’s retort was cut off by a groan from Miss Tery. Cassandra was shocked when she turned and saw her partner. Miss Tery’s gun was pointed to the floor. She had pulled the zipper on her jumpsuit down revealing her breast and most of her abdomen. Her free hand was vigorously rubbing her breast. Even as Cassandra watched she slumped against the wall and began to pull at her clothes.

Quickly covering Carlos with her own weapon, Cassandra came around the desk and tried to help her companion. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know,” Miss Tery replied in a breathless voice. “I’m hot. I have to get out of my clothes.”

“Miss Tery, I really don’t think this is the best time for this.”

“Have to get out of these clothes,” she repeated.

Cassandra saw Carlos’ grin and demanded, “What have you done to her?”

“Done to her? How could I have done anything to her? I’ve been no near either of you this whole time.”

Suddenly Miss Tery went into convulsions. Cassandra was torn. She wanted to help her friend, but she had no idea what was going on. She also had to keep an eye on Carlos. Just as she was beginning to despair the seizures stopped. Miss Tery opened her eyes.

Kneeling down Cassandra asked, “Are you ok?”

“Oh, I’m more than ok,” Miss Tery replied in a sultry voice, “I’m perfect.”

She grabbed Cassandra and kissed her hard. She forced her tongue past Cassandra lips. Her tongue darted back and forth, from her mouth to Cassandra’s repeatedly, like a small dick. When Cassandra finally managed to break away she found her head swimming, and her arms weak.

“What. . .what happened?", she demanded.

Carlos sat on the edge of his desk. “Nanites, Agent. Molecular robots programed to receive a signal broadcasted from a powerful computer in my house. They reproduce rapidly using your bodies materials and seize control of your mind.”

Cassandra was finding it hard to concentrate. “What?” “You are being reprogrammed. Of course, to be of any use to me the nanites have to function away from the control computer, which they do. I just keep the signal going around here for just this type of situation. Once pet infected your partner, I just had to stall you long enough for the things to reach a critical mass. After that, house programming would require her to infect any woman no already under my control.”

If Carlos said anything else it was lost to her. She felt as if she was burning up. She found herself clawing at her clothes, practically ripping them off. Then the convulsions hit. They seemed to go on forever. Some tiny corner of her mind struggled clear, and cringe at the tought of what was happening.

When her senses returned she her someone grunting. Turning her head she saw the Senator’s daughter bent over the desk with Carlos fucking her enthusiastically from behind. Miss Tery was crouching next to Cassandra. “Master,” she called once Cassandra stilled.

Carlos looked over. “Ah, my newest prize. I think you girls know what to do.”

Cassandra was confused for a moment until Miss Tery laid down next to her and cupped her breast. She caressed it gentle, working her way to the nipple as it hardened. Cassandra took her friends tit in her mouth and began licking and sucking on it. Soon she Felt Miss Tery’s mouth latch onto her own breast. Then she felt compelled to move down the body licking and kissing her way down the abdomen until she got to her pussy. She began suck on the clit, then licked it as it enlarged. Her tongue ran back and forth along the length of the pussy. As Miss Tery got wet she worked her tongue deeper and deeper. At the same time Miss Tery was giving her the same treatment. Before she knew it, an orgasm swept over her. As soon as it passed they rolled apart.

Both of them looked over at the desk. Carlos pulled out of the woman’s pussy and began to work his way into her ass. He saw the two of the watching. He grab the woman’s hair and pulled her head back. “Well, pet,” he asked, “which one should I give it to.”

“The red head, Master, I liked kissing her,” grunted in reply.

Miss Tery stood up and walked over to Carlos who handed her a strap on. “Fuck her pussy,” he commanded. “I’ll take her ass as soon as I’m done here.”

Cassandra found herself standing up and backing up against the wall. Miss Tery came up and placed the head of the dildo at the entrance of her pussy. Then, in one quick thrust she rammed it in and lifted Cassandra off the ground. Cassandra wrapped her legs around her friend and began humping up and down. Miss Tery was letting down all the work while she attacked Cassandra’s tits. No soft, gentle caresses. No slow pleasurable kisses. She was groping them, crushing them. Pulling, twisting, and pinching the nipples. Cassandra couldn’t contains her cries of pain as they mixed with her moans of pleasure. She humped faster, and Miss Tery pinched harder. When the climax hit them both they collapsed to the ground, the impact driving the dildo deeper into Cassandra, setting off another wave of pleasure.

Dazed, Cassandra looked over to the desk. The girl was laying at Carlos’ feet and appeared to be asleep. Carlos was sitting on the desk, watching Cassandra and Miss Tery fondly. “Looks like the two of you are done for the night. And I have been fucking toys all day long. Since your new, and there is only so much the nanites can do for me, I guess we’ll save the ass fucking until later.

Cassandra closed her eyes and let the world slip away.

Master E.