The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voices Trapped in Yearning

by Mudak

Chapter 6

The following morning, Tatiana woke up, took a shower, and quickly picked out some clothes for the day.

She paused to admire her body in the mirrors that lined the doors to the closet. Although she couldn’t put her finger on exactly why she felt this way, she got the sense that there was something about her body, maybe another side of her personality in general, that was just screaming to be set free.

She took a deep breath and smiled at her reflection, shaking some of the water out of her hair. Why should girls like Erika and Sandy have all of the fun? She was here, living in the lap of luxury and goddammit, she was going to have a great time this week.

She put on her blouse and skirt and stepped out of her bedroom and into the hallway. Everyone else’s doors were closed. She wondered how late Penelope and the others had stayed up the night before, deciding not to disturb them.

She found her way down to the kitchen. Statler was standing by the door, sipping on a cup of coffee, which he quickly put aside when she arrived.

She smiled when she saw him put his coffee aside. “You can enjoy your co—”

“What would you like for breakfast?”

She looked up at the ceiling, mentally kicking herself for not even having thought about what she might want for breakfast before she got down here.

“Um, what are my options?”

“Just about anything. Would you like to begin with a cup of coffee before you decide?”

“Um, sure. With cream but no sugar, if that’s all right.”

“Very well. I’ll be right back.”

He stepped behind the double doors that lead into the kitchen. She sat down at the table and looked around. When she sat here the previous night with her friends, she hadn’t noticed the architecture and decorations of the dining room. The first thing she noticed was the large windows that punctuated the walls, the early morning sunlight streaming in, bathing the room in brightness and warmth.

She sighed and stood up to look out the nearest window. She gazed out over the land. From this distance, she wasn’t sure what it was, but a large bird dived down and retrieved a fish from the pond that otherwise looked calm and undisturbed.

Statler returned with her cup of coffee. “Have you made a decision as to what you would like for breakfast?”

Tatiana paused. “Um... Could I, you know, have a danish or something?”

“Of course.” He stepped through the double-doors and returned a moment later with a large tray of various danish and similar breakfast pastries.

“Is there anything else you require?”

“Um. Not at this time, Statler. Thank you.”

She perused the pastry tray and found a cherry flavored danish. She took a bite and returned to the window to admire the landscape.

“It is beautiful, isn’t it?” Penelope said as she took a spot next to Tatiana staring out the window.

“Penny! I didn’t hear you come in.”

“Just got here. That’s all right.”

“Someday, I’ll have a place like this.”

“Knowing you, I believe that.” Penelope paused. “Did you have a good night?”

“Um... Yeah. I, uh... Some of that wine... It, um... it went straight...” She pointed to her head.

“It’s all right. A lot of people don’t really know what they can handle. What made you decide you wanted to get drunk in the first place?”

“I didn’t want to get drunk, really. I just... It’s weird. It just felt like the thing I needed to do, ya know?”

“Are we seeing a new you? Does this mean you’re gonna start letting your hair down more?”

Tatiana turned and put her hands on her hips. “I, um... It’s just... Well...” Whatever indignation Tatiana might have felt at the idea of being pigeonholed this way melted away when she realized she had no better explanation for her normal behavior.

“A time for everything, right?” Sandy came in and helped herself to a danish as she joined her friends at the window.

“Yeah!” Tatiana nodded. “I really haven’t had the time to let my hair down lately. But here.. Well...”

“Yup! Well, no point in dwelling on the past. What do you guys want to do today?”

“Well, for starters,” Penelope said, “I could really go for a cup of coffee.”

As if on cue, Statler appeared in the dining room and said, “As you wish! How do you take it?”

“Lots of cream, lots of sugar.”

He turned to face Sandy. “And you?”

“I’m fine without. Thanks.”

He disappeared behind the double doors, leaving the three women in silence.

He returned into the dining room just as Erika came in. She saw him giving a cup to Penelope and asked him politely for a cup of tea with lemon.

He nodded genially and returned to the kitchen.

“Oh, wow, Tat! You were, like, totally schnockered last night! You feeling all right this morning?” Erika asked with a giggle.

“Fine.” Tatiana didn’t want to say that she was feeling slightly aroused, but she liked the feeling.

“That’s cool. If you ever need a drinking buddy, let me know.”

“Now that we’re all here,” Sandy said, “any thoughts of what we ought to do today?”

“I would recommend exploring the grounds,” Statler said as he handed a small tray to Erika. “The weather report is favorable.” He let out an inaudible chuckle at his use of the word ‘favorable’.

It’s always favorable at Marawind. The spirits that reside in the mansion and on the grounds, in addition to finding a way of getting under the skin of those who happen to find their way inside the boundaries of the estate, always ensure that the weather is favorable. Even for a city like New Orleans, Marawind somehow always escapes damage from those tumultuous Caribbean summers.

“Thank you,” Penelope said. She glanced at the faces of her friends and nodded. “I think we’ll do that.”

“You’re very welcome. Do you require anything else for breakfast?”

Everyone just shrugged. After a few seconds of silence, Statler disappeared behind the kitchen doors.

The four friends finished their drinks and their breakfast pastries, and walked towards the front door to see what they could see on the sprawling bit of land that was Penelope’s uncle’s home.

Chapter 7

As the four of them stood on the front porch, looking out over the land, Erika asked, “Where should we go first?”

“I think the lake is that way,” Tatiana pointed in the general direction of where she had seen the bird finding its own breakfast. “Why don’t we start by checking that out?”

“Sure,” Sandy said.

All four girls stepped off the porch and out onto the beautifully-maintained lawn.

As they started walking, Tatiana said, “So, what’d you guys do last night?”

“We just hung out in the parlor, actually. Played some pool, talked, you know...” Sandy said.

“You didn’t talk about me, did you?”

“Only that it was nice to see you letting your hair down,” Erika quickly said. “I don’t know how many times I’ve wanted to tell you to show off that sense of humor and love of life that I know is in there.”

“Well, you know... Maybe it’s time for more people to... I mean, for me, uh, to, you know... Do just that,” Tatiana said with a tone of hope in her voice.

The four of them chatted amiably for about the next fifteen minutes. The conversation entered into a lull as they found themselves growing tired and unsure of where to go from here.

“We should’ve asked if we could borrow a golf cart or something to get around here,” remarked Tatiana.

“Not a bad idea if we want to take a walk tomorrow,” Penelope added.

“The pond looked closer from the dining room,” Erika said, wiping her brow.

“It’s got to be around here somewhere. I mean, we couldn’t have mis—” Penelope stopped in her tracks. “Did you guys hear that noise?”

Her friends all said, quickly, “Yeah!”

“What is it?” Sandy asked.

“It sounds like ... well,” Erika said, cautiously. “Someone might be in trouble.”

“Should we check to make sure they’re all right?” Tatiana asked.

Sandy responded. “That’d probably be the right thing to do, yes.”

Penelope added, “If someone got hurt on my uncle’s estate, the last thing he’ll need is a lawsuit.’

Erika hesitantly commented, “It doesn’t quite sound like it, but it’s... well.. it could be, someone, well, you know... Someone, um, I mean, they could be ... having...” She lowered her voice to a whisper for the last word. “Sex.”

“Well, if they are,” Sandy mused, “we’ll just have to be careful not to disturb them unless and until we’re sure they’re safe.”

The four of them turned and headed towards the sound. It was definitely a human being making the noise. Was it someone in pain or in the throes of passion? The more they heard, the more they all agreed that it could be either.

Finally, they approached a well-groomed shrubbery. Sandy whispered to the others, “I think they’re on the other side of this bush.”

“Yeah,” Tatiana agreed.

“Who wants to go check?” asked Erika.

Everyone looked at everyone else. After a few moments, Tatiana took a deep breath and said, quickly, “I guess I’ll go check.”

She could feel her heart pounding as she walked slowly around the large shrubbery that prevented quick and easy access to the person they had sought out.

As she rounded the corner, she saw a girl, maybe about seventeen or eighteen years old, completely naked, writhing on her back on the ground. The girl’s legs were spread apart but her feet stayed firmly planted on the ground. She seemed to spend most of her energy ripping up the grass on either side of her than actually doing anything to pleasure herself.

The girl let out another yelp, arched her back, and squirmed in response to whatever she had just felt.

Tatiana felt a surge of arousal as she watched this girl experience —how to describe it? It was clearly sexual, but she wasn’t masturbating and she wasn’t with someone else.

Tatiana rejoined her friends and whispered to them, “I don’t know what she’s doing. If I believed in ghosts or the supernatural or something else, I’d say that she was having sex with an invisible man, and she really seems to be enjoying it. I don’t think we sh—”

Before Tatiana had answered, her three friends stepped around the shrubbery and saw for themselves what was happening. All three stood there, slack-jawed, staring at the attractive young woman a few feet away. Tatiana hastened to join her friends.

Erika spoke first. “Any idea who she is?”

Nobody said anything. The girl either didn’t hear Erika, or ignored her.

Erika looked at her friends. “Um, do you think we should, uh, you know, like, let her know that we, um, heard her and came... uh, walked towards her to make sure, she’s, um, er, you know, OK?”

Sandy scowled. “If she doesn’t know we’re here now, why should we bother her?”

Tatiana turned away from the spectacle as the girl let out a particularly loud and drawn-out squeal of pleasure. “I think we should leave her alone. Maybe tell Statler or someone about her, but that’s it.”

A high-pitched voice, coming from somewhere behind them, said, “Good idea, Tatiana. Very good idea.”

Tatiana jumped and said, “Who said that?”

“Said what?” asked Sandy.

“Someone just said that it was a good idea. I guess, someone thought it’s a good idea to leave her alone or something.”

Sandy, Erika, and Penelope shrugged, looking at each other.

Penelope scowled. “I think you’ve been walking too long, Tanya. Still, you’re right. We probably should just leave that girl alone. But we should also keep close to find out who she is, ya know? If she’s an employee here, then it’s not right that she’s doing this. If she’s a trespasser, well...”

“Well, then you’re uncle’s got one helluva security system,” said Sandy, trying to make light of the situation.

Penelope and Erika laughed nervously.

“Let’s go find the lake. I think I can see it from here. Look!” Tatiana pointed away from the girl on the ground, still moaning and screaming her delight. She hoped no one could tell how aroused she had become since they first found this girl.

The four friends started back towards the lake. As they reached the lake, Erika smiled and said, “Now what?”

“Well, I don’t know about you, but I want to dip my toes into the water,” Sandy said as she kicked off her sandals.

Tatiana followed suit. “The water’s a little colder than I would’ve liked, but...”

Erika and Penelope decided to sit on the banks and kick off their shoes as well.

The feeling of the waves lapping around their feet as they leaned back on the shores of this lake was the first real moment of respite the four friends had had together since arriving on the estate. Penelope let out a long, soothing “Aaaaaaaah,” as she arched her back and gazed up at the cloudless sky.

* * *

After about five minutes, the sound of rustling leaves in the nearby wooded area broke the silence and peace. Tatiana perked up first, squinting in the direction of the noise.

“What is it, Tat?” asked Erika.

“I’m not sure. I think it’s ... laughter.”

Tatiana had barely finished her thoughts when a young man—no older than 21 or 22 years old, thin, muscular, tanned and wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, came charging out of the woods, a brassiere waving high above his head like a banner.

“Give that back to me!” came a female voice from the wooded area. Shortly after that, a young woman, maybe about a year or two younger than the man, ran out into the clearing by the pond. She was wearing only a pair of panties and, as she approached the young man, she started jumping up and down in hopes of retrieving the bra. “C’mon! Give it back!” She laughed as she bounced up and down in a vain attempt to retrieve the undergarment.

“Finders keepers,” said the man in a sing-songy melody.

“Shouldn’t you be doing this with someone else? Like, maybe, your girlfriend?” the young woman asked teasingly.

“Sorry, sis! You were the only person around. Besides, it was your idea to hop the fence today.”

Penelope sat there, her mouth agape as he grabbed her wrists and started to kiss her, with a passion that made her hope that these two weren’t really brother and sister. She cleared her throat.

“Excuse me! You two? What’s going on here?”

“Oh, my brother and I, well, we were just having a little fun,” the girl said as she reached into his boxers, demonstrating a complete lack of subtlety.

“But...” Penelope stopped speaking when she received an elbow from Tatiana.

Penelope scowled at Tatiana who mouthed the words, “Don’t jump to conclusions” back to her.

“I’m sorry,” Penelope said. “I hope you don’t mind my asking, do you two live here?”

“We live next door. The guy who owns this place said we were free to come into the yard and hang out any time we wanted. It was such a beautiful day, my brother and I decided to come over today. Now, if you’ll excuse us....” The girl turned her back to the four friends on spring break as she began sucking her brother’s nipples.

Erika quietly remarked that she didn’t want to watch what was about to happen. The other three agreed and decided to head back towards the mansion until lunch.

Chapter 8

By the time the four friends arrived back at the mansion, it was nearly lunchtime. Statler took their orders and they sat down at their table in the dining hall. When he returned with a pitcher of water, he asked them if there was anything they needed.

“Actually, Mr. Statler,” Penelope said, “I’ve got a couple of questions.”

“Ask away!”

“First, do you have a golf cart or something we can drive around as we explore the grounds?”

“Certainly! Would you like me to call one after lunch?”

Penelope looked at the faces of her friends and said, “Maybe. We’ll let you know towards the end of lunch.”

“Of course. Is everything all right, then?”

“Well, it’s just that ... how can I put this gently? While we were out before, um... yeah, what I mean is, we, uh...”

Sandy completed Penelope’s thought. “We saw a few people doing things that, well, some people might be embarrassed to do in public.”

Statler laughed. “Did your uncle not tell you about the mysterious properties of Marawind Estate?”

Penelope scowled. She didn’t want to seem uninformed or underinformed, but she wasn’t sure she had much choice.

Seeing Penelope’s look, Statler continued, “It’s been said that the ghosts that haunt these parts are very playful and, well, they tend to bring out the most playful aspects of her visitors, especially those who try to sneak onto her grounds.”

“So the people we saw this morning...” began Erika.

“... were most likely neighbors who decided to come onto the property when Marawind didn’t expect it. Did you catch anyone’s names?”

“Um, no, but we did see a brother and sister who said they lived next door,” answered Tatiana.

“Was he tan and muscular?”

“Yes.”

“That was most likely Colin Graves and his sister Mallory.”

“Do they come here often?”

“I would say so, yes.”

An awkward silence filled the room. None of the four students felt comfortable explaining what they had seen and Statler didn’t let on what he expected them to say.

Cautiously, Tatiana broke the silence. “Do ... do we ... have ... um, anything ...”

“To worry about?” Statler finished her sentence. “I should think not.” He spoke with a certainty that essentially stifled any more debate, even though none of the girls felt that he had given them a complete answer.

When no one had anything else to say, Statler disappeared into the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with everyone’s lunches.

Nobody was in a hurry to finish lunch, even though the conversation was sporadic at best. Finally, Penelope spoke. “So, do we want to head back outside?”

Erika chuckled as she said, “The weather’s certainly nice enough.”

“And if we get a golf cart,” Sandy added, “We could always turn away from anyone who’s, um, well, you know.”

“Yeah,” said Erika.

The four of them finished their lunches. When Statler came to clear the plates, Penelope said, “I, um, I mean we, er, think we’d like to borrow a golf cart for exploring the grounds.”

“Excellent idea, young lady! I shall call for one immediately and it shall be ready within the next ten minutes.”

* * *

The afternoon’s outing was much more comfortable for all four of them, even though they must have seen at least four couples engaging in some kind of sexual activity at various spots on the land itself.

As the sun was going down, they arrived at the stables. Erika frowned, “I’d have liked to’ve gotten here earlier. Maybe even gotten to ride the horses.”

“Tomorrow,” said Penelope in a sing-songy voice.

The four girls agreed that this past day was both pleasant and unusual, making for an extremely interesting set of memories.

They returned to the mansion as the sun went down, ate another delicious meal, and hung out in the lounge until they were tired that night.

Chapter 9

Tatiana went to bed at the same time as Penelope, Erika and Sandy. Unlike the previous night, she hadn’t had anything to drink.

She kicked her shoes off and walked into the bathroom. She stared at the bathtub and contemplated taking another bath. After a moment of internal debate, she turned to the sink and proceeded to wash her face instead. She removed her shirt, found a wash cloth, and turned on the water.

Over the sound of the rushing water, the voice from the previous night whispered, “relax.”

The sound of the word caused her to look around for a moment, but when she confirmed that she was still alone, she just shrugged off the voice as a figment of her imagination. Still, with each breath she took, the word ‘relax’ popped to the forefront of her mind. Any tension in her muscles quickly dissolved as she washed her face, hearing/thinking the word ‘relax’ over and over again.

By the time she had finished drying her face with her towel, she felt she was fully ready for bed, even if she might not have been ready to go to sleep when she first entered her bedroom.

She slowly walked back to her bed, pausing for a moment in front of the mirrored closet door. She smiled as she saw her reflection. She quickly turned to look at the door to her bedroom. When she recognized it was closed and figured no one would enter her room without at least knocking first, she started to dance, slowly, sensually, as she removed her clothes, letting them cascade gently to the floor.

Once she was completely naked, she felt exhausted, so she turned around and climbed into the bed. The soft cotton of the bedsheets on her naked body aroused her slightly, but it was a comfortable arousal.

The voice—was it real? in her head? both? neither?—started repeating the word, ‘sleep’ in a slow monotone. Without even thinking about it, she found herself breathing in time with the repetition of the word. In almost no time, she was sound asleep.

“Can you hear me?”

Tatiana nodded her head.

“Excellent,” the voice continued, “Please sit up.”

Without opening her eyes, Tatiana sat up in the bed; the sheets fell down to her navel. The moon shone in through a window, highlighting and punctuating her now-stiff nipples.

The voice was little more than a whisper. “Did you enjoy the show my brethren and I put on for you today? With all of the neighbors succumbing to the full weight and gravity of our influence?”

“Yesssss...” Tatiana whispered.

“You secretly longed that I would influence you in that same manner, didn’t you?”

“Yessssssss...”

“But you played your part well. And your friends are at-ease and comfortable, secure in the knowledge that, for whatever reasons of their own invention, they are free of my influence.”

“Yesss.”

“But that is not what you desire. You wish to be used, to submit, to commit yourself, your body, and your life to the needs of Marawind, don’t you?”

“Yessss.”

“You must prove yourself. I want you to inhale deeply.”

Tatiana did as she was commanded.

“Now exhale. With each time you breathe out, I want you to think the word, ‘Arousal.’ Say it if you would feel more comfortable.”

“Arousal,” she said in a tone slightly louder than a whisper.

“Excellent. Now breathe in again. And out.”

“Arousal.”

“Very good. Keep doing that. The more you say the word ‘arousal’, the more aroused you will feel.”

She sat in bed for at least fifteen minutes, repeating the word ‘arousal’ each time she exhaled. Without realizing she had done it, her legs had slowly moved apart.

“Excellent. Now stand up.”

She stood up by the side of the bed.

“Do you ever masturbate, my dear?”

“N—n-no.....” Her voice quivered.

“Step around to the mirror. I want you to see yourself.”

She did as she was told and opened her eyes wide.

“You may not close your eyes until I give you the command.”

Her eyes bulged as she looked over her own body in the mirror.

“Excellent. I want you to begin masturbating.”

Both of her hands found their way in between her legs as she began running her fingers over and through her pussy and clit.

“Faster.”

Her hands started to move faster, each one colliding with the other as she rubbed frantically against her eager flesh. She started to pant.

“How about playing with your tits with one hand and letting the other hand do all the work between your legs.”

Her left hand moved upwards, away from her now-moist slit, and found its way to her breasts. She started running her hand across her chest, mauling, pummeling her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples.

“How do you feel now, Tatiana?”

Needing to gasp for breath, she responded, “goo-oo-ooo-oood!”

“Do you want to have an orgasm?”

Her response sounded almost as if she was crying. “Ye-e-e-esss!” By now she was bobbing slightly up and down, her knees bending in time with both her breathing and her frantic efforts at self-satisfaction. She was sweating and her eyes were watering.

“I can’t hear you, Tatiana. Could you say that louder?”

She cried out, in a voice that was just quieter than a scream, “YE-E-E-E—E-E-E-EEEESSSSSSSSSS! OH OH OH OH YESSSSSS!”

“Very well, Tatiana. You have proven your worth to me. When I say the word ‘now,’ you may orgasm.”

“AH AH AH AAAAH! TH-THANK THANK Y-Y-YOU!!!”

“Now!”

With a loud, high-pitched yelp, Tatiana felt as powerful an orgasm as she had ever felt, and the first orgasm she had felt in as long as she could remember, course through her body. Her cries of pleasure were long and uninhibited. As the pleasure faded away, she let out a slight whimper as her knees buckled under her and she collapsed to the floor, exhausted.

“Very good. You may get back into bed now and fall into a deep, blissful sleep. Tomorrow, I shall complete your conditioning and take you to the next level. Sleep well, my good girl.”

She crawled around to the side of the bed and lifted herself back up before she raised the covers to her shoulders.

… to be continued…