The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voluntary Infection

* * *

Foreward:

Trying to get back into writing, hope you all enjoy this.

As always feedback is welcomed and encouraged. Working on a few more stories, and could use the encouragement.

Mild squick warning.

* * *

I walk back into the apartment, it’s quiet.

Looking down the hall towards our room, I decide to head into the kitchen instead. Opening the fridge, I grab a beer with a sigh. Taking a slow swig from the bottle as I settle down into one of the chairs around our table.

The house is quiet again, for a moment. I stare at the bottle in thought.

I hear a small sound down the hall, then a patter of feet. Smiling as I see an adorably mischievous face peeking around the corner, the mixture of excitement and anxiety clear on her face.

I smile back at her, hiding my own similar feelings, “Hello Rachael.”

“Did you get it,” she asks, warily.

“Yes, I found the collective agent. He sold me one after some negotiations, they are pretty paranoid.”

I withdraw a glass vial from my coat, and place it on the table. It contains a small purple life form, making small movements. Her eyes light up and she creeps forward to sit down.

“You—You actually got one,” she mutters, her eyes transfixed on the vial, “I didn’t think you actually... I didn’t think you would.”

“You asked me to get you one,” I said, exasperated but smiling, “I’ve given up trying to talk you out of it.”

She smiles, happily, “Thank you.”

They came into common knowledge about a year ago, these strange organisms. After their discovery the government quickly banned their possession and transmission, classifying them as a biohazard and a public safety risk. No one’s quite sure where they came from... alien life form, evolutionary mutation, biotech company, no one seemed eager to take credit.

But, like all things that are outlawed, they never really go away. Especially if there’s a subset of people who really enjoy something’s effects. The organisms are able to enter a female body and enslave their minds, turning them into submissive, obedient slaves.

Thankfully, ‘The Collective’ was created, it was an organization run by infected humans to manage the ethical distribution of the creatures, and ensure that their usage was as voluntary as possible. The creatures didn’t seem interested in forcing people to join.

She cautiously picks it up the vial, marveling at the small creature inside.

“Are you sure?” I ask, one last, futile, time.

“Yes. 100%”

I nod, not needing to remind her of my concerns yet again. We both know the process is permanent; no going back once you choose to be infected.

While I’m not going to pretend that it’s not enticing to have my wife turned into a dedicated sex slave, it’s all very strange. She confessed wanting to do this to me a few weeks ago, and hasn’t let me talk her out of it, despite numerous lengthy arguments since she made up her mind.

This is what she wants.

“When do you want to do it,” I ask.

“Now. I want... can I do it now?” she asks, the excitement making her voice quiet.

I smile, “It’s yours, and you can do it whenever you want.”

“How do I... you know,” she starts to ask, blushing.

“You just strip your clothing, break the seal, and release it near your skin,” I answer, repeating the simple instructions I was given.

She slowly stands and pulls the clothing from her body, as her hands pull off her panties; I see them stick to her... she’s already dripping wet.

After sitting back down, she picks up the vial, and breaks the seal. Giving me one last brave smile, she upends the vial over her palm.

The small creature lands in the palm of her hand with very little fan-fair. It’s small and purple with darker bands along its small body.

“Not much to look at”

“Hush, it’s starting to move; oh, it tingles.”

There’s a momentary delay before it suddenly seems to acclimate to its freedom, and then it’s moving over her skin, unnaturally fast.

“Oh shit, where did it go?”

“It’s moving down your hips,” I respond quickly, pointing out where it is on her body.

“Oh my... It’s so fast.”

It beelines for between her legs, and she looks a little concerned.

“What... where is it... Wait! I... I think I changed my mind.”

Her grin makes it clear she’s kidding, but she makes a half-hearted move to catch it, without any luck.

Suddenly a moan escapes her lips.

“Are you ok, what’s it doing?” I ask, concerned.

She’s flushed and breathing a little harder.

“It’s slipping inside me... I feel it wiggling into my... oh fuck... my pussy.”

She blushes.

“I couldn’t catch it,” she laughs, “I don’t know if I was really trying.”

Her eyes seem to lose focus.

“It’s... mmm... Wait, it’s so weird.”

“I think it’s too late, if it’s inside.”

“I... fuck... it’s, it’s... mmm...” she mutters between small moans.

“Are you ok dear?”

“Wait. It’s doing things inside me... moving...”

“Does it feel ok?”

Her head nods at me quickly.

“Oh! It’s... going deeper... inside me...”

“It feels so weird... I’m so wet... I think it’s making me...”

“Making you what?” I say, adjusting my pants a little.

“Horny.”

She moans again, deeper.

“Yes, so horny... Wait... I think... It’s in my head.”

She looks a bit concerned, suddenly.

“I... it’s... whaa... stop... please.”

“In my head... no I... don’t want to obey.”

I look at her, suddenly a little ashamed of my erection, “Rachael, are you doing ok?”

“Mmmm... Yess...”

She shakes her head, as if to clear her thoughts.

“... No... I can feel it slinking around my brain...”

She looks up to meet my confused stare.

“It’s inside me, but it’s like... it’s fucking me,” she mutters, panting.

“Fucking you?”

“Yes... It’s deep inside my pussy... so wet...”

“Moving... so good... mmm...”

“All inside me... Telling me to obey... Fuck...”

Another moan, her face looks blissful now, and no longer worried.

“It feels good, dear?”

She nods, “Mmmmhmmm... I... Oh my god... it feels so good!”

“It does?”

She nods, again.

“I want to... Obey?”

She smiles, and sighs happily for a moment, “Yes... ahh... that felt pleasurable just saying that...”

“Wait, nooo... I won’t... Oh my god... I can’t...”

“Can’t what?”

“Wait please... Nooo...”

“What can’t you do?”

“I can’t obey”

“Why not?”

“I... Mmmm... I don’t...”

Another moan.

“I can feel it in my pussy and in my head.”

“How can it be in both? What’s it feel like?”

“Like it’s wiggling inside me sucking at the inside of my pussy... pushing on my most intimate… wriggling and pulsing...”

“And, what is it doing to your mind?”

“It’s like... Like it’s crawling around combing my mind... Fighting my resistance... telling me things...”

“What kind of things?”

“To obey... to submit... to touch myself... to cum... it feels good to open my mind to it...”

I saw her hand start to move to her lap.

“Interesting... But you’re fighting?”

“It doesn’t want me to... but I can’t help but try... doesn’t want me to resist... wants me... to submit.”

“Wants me to know it feels so good to obey... and touch myself...”

Her hand slips fully between her legs.

“Mmm... yes... I obey...”

Her face lit up with happiness for a moment before her brow furrows again.

“No... Wait... I won’t submit... fuck... it’s so hard to fight...”

“You’re still playing with yourself...”

She either ignores me or choses to not hear, because she keeps going without even a pause.

“I just have to resist, please... oh god it feels so good... I’m going to... Oh god!”

Her whole body convulses as she climaxes, her fingers move out as a gush of liquid flows from her pussy.

I stare at the puddle starting form beneath her… I didn’t know her body could even do that...

“Holy shit that felt good... mmm... feels so good to obey...”

She looks over at me, “It’s starting to take control; I don’t know how long I can fight. I love you.”

I notice her hand hasn’t even slowed down.

“I... will obey...”

“It’s so hard to fight... just want to obey... want to be... good host.”

Another orgasm hit her then, causing her eyes to roll back.

“Oh fuck... yes... want to be... good host... obey...”

I rub my pants, this is all disturbingly hot.

“It’s... rewarding me... for giving in... for admitting...”

She quivers again...

“Admitting... I’m... going to be host...”

She moans again, a literal puddle forming beneath her and dripping down from her chair.

“Admitting it’s in control... I’m going to... obey...”

“I can... feel it... It’s... making me... so hard to think...”

“It’s... in my mind... changing... can’t hide... thoughts... Secrets... No secrets... I... wait... I can’t...”

Her face looks full of concern for a moment before it melts away.

“I must... must... good host... Good... to obey.”

“I. Yes. I understand.”

“I won’t resist.”

“Yes, I understand.”

Her fingers began to move faster.

Another orgasm causes her head to flop back for a moment.

“I don’t want to resist... Just want to obey... to cum...”

Her body shudders again, her toes curling.

“I will obey. I don’t want to resist. I will be Hostform.”

She climaxes again.

“I must obey. I cannot resist. I am Hostform.”

She climaxes again.

“Hostform controls. Host obeys. Host does not think.”

“Host cannot resist. Host will only obey.”

Her body convulses as she cums again.

“Rachael?”

“Mmmm...”

“How do you feel?”

Silence.

“Hostform?”

“Yes,” she answers, finally.

“How does Hostform feel?”

“Hostform is Wonderful, ready, obedient, horny.”

She turns to look at me, “Did you provide this host with its Hostform?”

I nod.

“You should have commands for me, then.”

I numbly take out the paper I had been given, the blanks filled in for me.

“You are now my slave, I am your Master.”

“Yes, Master.”

“You will incorporate and retain as much of the Host’s memories and behavior as possible.”

“I understand, Master.”

“When around humans that host knew, you will act as close to normal as possible to avoid suspicion.”

“Of course, Master.”

“You will obey all commands I give you, to the best of your ability, unless they would cause harm to yourself or others.”

“Yes, Master”

“That’s it...”

“Understood, one moment.”

Her eyes close for a moment, I can see them darting around underneath.

When she opens them, I can tell that it’s Rachael again, I can see it in her eyes.

“Oh fuck, Master... that was so amazing. Thank you so much.”

“Rachael?”

“Yes, well I think so... Master I feel so happy, how can I serve you Master? Fuck, I can’t even say your normal name; it just comes out as ‘Master’...”

She looks confused for a moment, and then happy.

“I feel it in my mind, correcting me if I think wrong thoughts... becoming a better host... I’m so fucking horny; will you please fuck your slave, Master?”

I smiled, and said the only sensible thing as I pull her towards me.

“Of course, Slave.”