The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a much edited version of the story from flibinite’s April contest on the forum. It was originally titled ‘Be Careful How You Vote’. Thanks much to everyone that commented there! And special thanks to Jo for taking the time to edit it!

Disclaimer: This story contains scenes of non-consensual sex between females and depictions of sexual slavery. If you are under 18 or offended by this type of material please do not continue. Otherwise, please read on and enjoy! Also, any resemblance of the characters in this work of people either living, dead or fictitious is unintentional and purely coincidental.

‘Voter Fraud’

© softi All rights reserved. Send comments to .

Zaria rubbed her forehead, trying to relieve some of the tension. The upcoming meeting with Tatiana was not likely to be pleasant. Generally large estates didn’t worry much about talking directly to the Owner of a smaller one. Zaria would have ignored the invitation but her partners in the ‘Coalition of Small Estates’ pushed her accept. It was labeled a peace talk in good faith, and it could be a sign that relations with the powerful Owner were finally thawing. They felt the meeting could be productive. Zaria just hoped she wasn’t the weakest of the pack being thrown to the wolves. She wasn’t the weakest anyways; her two best trainers, sade and holly, both in the limo with her, were coveted by all of the Owners, and her stable of slaves was constantly growing.

Zaria smiled at her prized slaves. Their techniques were nearly perfect, but they also were beautiful. sade was a milk chocolate delight with gentle curves, long dark hair and big brown eyes. Her Brazilian body contrasted nicely with holly’s Northern European looks, with shorter, wavy, honey brown hair and a dusting of freckles on her creamy skin. Zaria was tempted to blow of Tatiana and tell the driver to drive around while she was in the middle of a delicious sandwich.

Tatiana would not like being blown off. That could turn ugly quickly.

The sleek limo pulled up the long driveway and circled the large, ornate marble fountain of a nude Venus discretely covering her intimate parts. Zaria slipped out after a slave, waiting at the bottom of the steps, opened the car door. She walked up the steps flanked by sade and holly. Tatiana was always a little unnerving, and certainly never asked for a peace conference. The excuse for this one was to negotiate a position that would be amenable to both sides, but Tatiana was not known for rational discussions.

“Welcome, Mistress Zaria.” The slave at the door curtsied in her long, flared, deep blue dress, almost touching her knees to the floor in agile contrition. “Mistress Tatiana greets you and asks you to join her in the garden.” The slave gestured inside, keeping her head bowed low, face hidden behind glistening curls.

The opulence of the mansion struck Zaria as she entered the foyer. The golden-haired cream puff lead Zaria and her slaves past the marble staircase winding to the second story. The intricate ivory rails were wrapped in thin, silver chains. A crystal chandelier softly lit the entranceway, wrapped delicately in rings of platinum. The curling hallway, above, lead to subtle, yet elegant, doors in the ivory white walls, with a huge portrait of Tatiana in the middle. Exquisite chain links made little circles in the ceiling, with intricate gold inlaid along the edges in swirling patterns. Tatiana knew how to flaunt her overwhelming wealth and power.

The house was as intimidating as its owner, but Zaria tried not to show it.

At the door leading out, a tall slave, toned muscles prominently displayed under a tight latex bodysuit, held out an arm to block their way. “Slaves stay here.” Zaria would’ve preferred the comfort of having them with her and the illusion of security they would provide, but she signalled them to stay. The guard pulled her arm back to let Zaria pass.

The garden was no less opulent than the mansion. Multiple tiers swept down the gentle slope to a huge, square pond flanked by perfect grass and a marble path. Trees surrounded the gardens, giving unneeded privacy on the extensive grounds of Tatiana’s holdings. Zaria used her windbreaks to keep her activities and tastes from her neighbors, who were significantly closer.

Tatiana rose to greet her, ivory dress draping from her shoulders. Zaria was sure the smile was predatory. “I’m so happy you came, Zaria.” Tatiana held her arms open for a polite hug. Zaria felt obliged and received two brief kisses, one on each cheek, as they embraced. “It’s so good to see you after that... unpleasantness,” Tatiana let out a theatrical sigh, “at the last Council meeting.”

Zaria remembered the “unpleasantness”. She had cast one of the votes against Tatiana a month ago, keeping her from increasing the power of larger Owners to expand by swallowing smaller estates. Such a blatant takeover measure probably wouldn’t have had any chance if Tatiana hadn’t stacked the Council recently with her own cronies. Having a smaller estate herself, Zaria was certainly not for it, even with Tatiana’s pressure leading up to the vote.

Given the result of the vote, however, the aloof camaraderie they had shared had now become a veiled antipathy.

As Zaria sat in a low wooden rocker, a slave came up with a tray. “Drink, Mistress?” The woman leaned low, showing her cleavage above her black maid’s outfit and causing the name tag on her black velvet collar to tinkle. It read ‘candi’. In the summer heat, the ices looked particularly good to Zaria. She saw a white one and reached for it. The smell stopped her just before she took a sip. “Really, Tatiana? Raspberries?”

Tatiana smiled. “Oh come now. You knew I’d at least try.” She took her own from the slave. “Choose another then.”

Zaria placed her original choice back on the tray and took a margarita-colored one. It was not a trick. It actually tasted rather good, and had a little kick. No salt though; she liked salt.

“So is candi here as a reminder of what you can do?” Zaria didn’t bother couching the question in pretty language.

“She had training. She’s useful. And I like to watch her work. Hmm...” Tatiana looked lost in thought for a moment, “Very nice,” and focused again. “And I admit, I like to think of what Cassandra once was... a big rival of mine. Once.” A predatory grin slid over her face.

Zaria almost shivered, but held her composure. She’d been right about why candi was the serving girl today. ‘Now I’m in the lair of the beast. Maybe I shouldn’t have come.’ She sighed. ‘I had to, though. And besides, and the entire Coalition knows where I am.’

“So, much as I like to discuss my conquests, I am a little pressed for time and need to talk about why I invited you over.”

‘Invited isn’t the word I’d use,’ Zaria thought.

“I have something to show you.” Tatiana looked at candi, who was obviously checking out Zaria over her drink tray. “candi, please bring out our guest’s first present.”

“Yes, Mistress.” candi turned quickly, without spilling a drop, and headed inside.

“I’m so excited! You’ll love it!” Tatiana grinned again.

Tatiana’s enthusiasm did little to reassure Zaria about the “gift”. “I’m sure I will,” she said flatly.

candi came out, pushing a cart that held a small HD television and a Blu-ray player. After positioning it in front of the two Owners, she handed a jewel case to Zaria. “Your gift, Mistress.” candi winked at Zaria and slid to the side of the cart, wiggling her hips and staring unabashedly at Zaria again.

“I have her so well trained,” Tatiana said. Zaria thought she saw affection in Tatiana’s look. “Well, on to your gift.”

Zaria looked at it. The disc had ‘Blu-ray’ embossed on one side and ‘Zaria’s gift’ written in marker across the bottom. “A video?”

“Blu-ray. Hi-def. 1080p. I had it filmed that way for your enjoyment. It shows every bead of sweat trickling over every goosebump. I’m sure you’ll devour it over and over.” The huntress showed in Tatiana’s expression.

“Uh, alright. Is that all?” Zaria sat forward preparing to stand, hoping to make a quick exit without having to watch it here.

“Let’s watch it.” Tatiana curled the corners of her lips.

The slave came over and took the Blu-ray back. She slid it into the player, turned the T.V. on and grabbed the remote. The menu was generic, displaying ‘flower’ as a title and ‘Play All’, ‘Scenes’, ‘Audio’ and ‘Special Features’ underneath. She clicked on ‘Play All’.

“Oooh, I’m so excited for you!” Tatiana said. She took Zaria’s hand and squeezed it tight.

“I’m sure I’ll just love it,” Zaria said, not hiding the sarcasm.

“Oh, come now. This is a goodwill gesture.” Tatiana mimed being hurt. It didn’t erase the glee plastered all over her face.

What appeared to be a doctor’s office came up, seemingly set in a hospital of some sort. The sterile walls were covered by bookshelves and generic landscapes. Gentle new age music played in the background. Streaks of sunlight played over a desk, showing the doctor’s view of a family picture, a smartphone, a pad of paper and suitably placed desktop toys. Two uncomfortable looking chairs sat across from the desk and a sterile hall was outside the open door, with brightly colored lines running along the floor. In the foreground, a right hand with well manicured nails played with a pen, twirling it around the thumb.

“Doctor, your 3 o’clock is here.” A bright female face, possibly a college intern, poked around the corner of the doorway.

“Please, show her in.” A sultry female voice replied. The doctor stood up in front of the camera, showing the back of a classy navy business suit—skirt, not pants. A long brown ponytail swayed down the back. She completely blocked the view of the person who had entered the office.

“Hi, I’m Doctor Herrera, the sultry voice said. Handshake. “Please, take a seat.” She gestured in front of herself, presumably towards a chair.

“Doctor Herrera. One of my favorite actors. I love this next bit.” Tatiana nearly gushed with excitement. Zaria felt her anxiety rising.

The doctor started to sit. A face came into view, then shoulders, curvy chest covered by a white satin blouse...

“Lilia?” Zaria stared, mouth open. “Lilia?” a little louder.

“Told you you’d love it.” Tatiana soaked the reaction in.

Zaria sprang up, turning on Tatiana. She felt hands grab her from behind and fought against them. Her two trainers were restrained at the door by several of Tatiana’s guard slaves, held back from helping their Owner.

“What have you done with my daughter?” Zaria could barely contain her anger, knowing Tatiana was relishing this. Getting angry was not only useless, but would make Tatiana that much happier. ‘This is her payback.’ Zaria kept breathing deeply and loudly through her nose, regaining some of her composure now that the stakes had been named. “Fucking bitch!” ‘Thrown to the fucking wolf to save the herd...’

“Please, Zaria. Sit. Enjoy your gift.” Tatiana smiled, showing teeth.

candi stepped up in front of the infuriated Owner and forced her back to her seat, where those other hands pressed down on her shoulders, pushing her down into her seat. Zaria squirmed around and managed to see that the person behind her was alex. Pinned in the chair, Zaria could do little as candi deftly fended off her struggles and fastened a cloth gag tightly around her mouth. alex quickly followed up by tying Zaria’s hands behind the chair and attaching them to the back.

The scene had continued, obviously past the introductions. Lilia was talking. Zaria caught it as she fought to free herself.

“... failure. It’s crushing, so hard to get up in the mornings and concentrate and finish my assignments and go to class and talk to anybody and do anything. Lilia sighed. “Definitely a failure. That’s how I ended up here. The other doctors say it stems from my mother. She was always so strong, assured, confident, in control, you know? She had... well, people.. at her beck and call, 24/7. The entire universe centered around her. I know that she expects me to be the same type of person. Someone in charge, the leader, the doer, the winner... And now I can’t even take care of myself, much less become what she wants me to be.”

Zaria became still in mute shock, horrified by the admissions of her daughter. ‘I had no idea....’

“Is that why you’re here? To become your mother’s idea of a worthwhile person?” Doctor Herrera asked. Zaria winced.

“No, no.” Lilia laughed. “I was trying to work through a little depression...”

“Well, Lilia,” Doctor Herrera said. “I think I can help. Have you tried hypnosis? I have used it with several patients...”

Zaria’s head thumped against alex. ‘Hypnosis... Dammit.’ She started struggling again, trying to either get to Tatiana or somehow, impossibly, help her daughter with the ‘Doctor’. She wasn’t sure which, but it didn’t really matter.

“Help? Make me simply think I’m not depressed?” Lilia said.

“No, not entirely. I was thinking more a regimen of meds with some hypno-therapy. Maybe a SSRI with a little hypnosis. If you like, I could try now. Would you mind?”

“Well, I, uh...”

‘Good girl,’ Zaria thought. She was definitely trying to get to Tatiana now.

“Skip to Johns,” Tatiana told candi. The slave went back to the menu and clicked on ‘Scenes’. The list had doctor’s names followed by numbers, like ‘Doctor Herrera 1’, ‘Doctor Herrera 2’, etc. candi skipped all of the ‘Doctor Herrera’ scenes and chose ‘Doctor Johns 1’.

Another room, another bland hospital office. A slightly different suit with darker hair sat in front of the camera and Lilia again sat across the desk.

“I... uh, no. Doctor Herrera said I had to come so that you could help me with motivation. So, you know, I can get out of bed. Take a shower. She said no more sponge baths.” Lilia laughed.

‘Something is different,’ Zaria thought. ‘She...’

“Well, that might be part of the problem then,” the Doctor said. “Why get up when someone will clean you anyways? It feels so good, doesn’t it?” Lilia colored. “So, I’m supposed to make you believe you’re not depressed? It doesn’t work like that.”

“I know. I just need to... you know, get out of bed? Make it through the day? Get at least the necessary stuff done. Doctor Herrera said it might be more effective than just the anti-depressants alone. She wanted me to try with someone else since she felt she wasn’t able to accomplish enough.” Lilia paused. “And I don’t want to be a Valium junkie.”

“Valium? Is that what she has you taking?”

“Oh, no.” Lilia laughed again, a little nervously. “Just a term. I’m on Zoloft.”

‘Zoloft? This is all about depression?’ Zaria asked herself.

“That’s probably not addictive, but I can help you with that if it happens.” Doctor Johns chuckled. Lilia smiled. “Well, I think between our conversation and Doctor Herrera’s notes, we have some inner demons to deal with, yes? As you probably know, I’m a hypnotherapist. I would like to hypnotize you and let your subconscious tell me what’s wrong. Do you have any experience with hypnosis?”

‘Oh no...’ Zaria winced again.

“I... uh, not really,” Lilia replied, apparently guarding her family history out of habit. “Doctor Herrera said her attempts were unsuccessful.”

‘Good girl,’ Zaria thought, relieved that she hadn’t let the family secrets slip.

“Well, it’s not all watches and spirals and ‘your eyelids are getting heavy’ and clichés like that. I’d like to start with just a little relaxation first, if that’s alright.”

“Uh, just like that?” Lilia asked. “Now?”

“Well, I see no reason not to start your therapy now.” The Doctor paused. “You’d like to have more motivation, right?”

“Uh, well, yeah, but...”

Zaria knew what was coming. She tried to turn away but strong hands behind her pushed her head to face forward.

“Let’s start then. It’s ok, you’ll thank me afterwards.” The Doctor adjusted herself in her seat. Lilia followed suit, obviously a little surprised but going with it. “Now, breath deeply, from your diaphragm. Through your nose, out your mouth.” The Doctor encouraged Zaria’s daughter by example, sweeping her hand over her chest to show the path of the air. “Eyes on me, please. In, out. In, out. You’re doing well, Lilia.” Lilia continued breathing. “Now lets work on each part of your body as you keep breathing. With each outward breath, feel one part of your body relax. In, out, your feet relax. In, out, your calves. In, out, your thighs. Feel the tension blowing out of you. That’s good. Keep going.”

Lilia looked like her anxiety was draining out. She visibly relaxed in the chair, slumping a little.

“Chest... hands... arms... neck... head. Good, I can see you are relaxed. Now, just look at the monitor behind me.”

Reflections of color played in the shine on the desk. Lilia looked up and immediately locked on the screen. Her face slackened, jaw dropping and eyes staring into swirling patterns. The Doctor stood up, blocking Lilia for a moment as she came around the desk. “Well, Lilia, it seems you’ve taken Doctor Herrera’s lessons to heart,” she looked right into the camera, “don’t you think?” and back at Lilia. “But then, I would expect no less. She has an excellent track record. Please stand up.”

Lilia slowly rose, keeping her eyes on the screen. The Doctor’s hands played across Lilia’s shoulders, down her sides, around her stomach and up underneath her breasts. They met and slowly started to undo the buttons, one by one, playing it up for the camera. The Doctor looked into the lens again. She hooded her eyes, as her tongue played across her lips.

“Isn’t it delicious?” Tatiana said.

Tatiana’s words broke the spell Zaria was under from watching with horror as her daughter was toyed with. She turned to her tormentor, yelling out, “Why? You bitch! Why not me?” It muffled against the gag.

Tatiana just smiled. She gestured to the screen. “You should see this.”

Zaria found her head pulled back between alex’s breasts, forced to face the screen. Tears started sliding down her cheeks into the cloth of her gag.

The Doctor slipped the blouse off a slack Lilia, leaving a soft, white lace bra exposed. She worked down Lilia’s skirt, revealing panties that matched the bra and lacy white stocking tops. “Now, Lilia, why did Mistress Herrera send you here?”

The skirt dropped off, showing the rest of the white stockings covering Zaria’s daughter’s legs. “She feels I need help with my motivation.”

“What motivation, slave?”

“Motivation to be a slave. To accept my new place, my new status.” Lilia paused. “My new... name. My...” She choked back the conditioned response.

“What, slave?”

“My... my collar.” Lilia visibly shivered, though through revulsion or pleasure, Zaria couldn’t tell.

“My collar...” The Doctor coaxed.

“My collar, Mistress, Lilia whispered, then shivered again.

‘No, not my daughter!’ Zaria shook her head as much as she could, which was barely enough to move wet streaks on her cheeks.

“Good slave. Now, let’s work on that motivation. Lean forward, on the desk.”

Lilia hesitated, shifting towards the desk but not bending over. The Doctor pushed her down, swatting her behind. “You know the punishment for disobedience, slave. Let’s work on that first. Pain is a good motivator.” She produced a length of cord from somewhere in her jacket and tied Lilia’s wrists together behind her back. She walked around the desk and reached underneath, pulling up a chain with a heavy metal collar attached, which she snapped around Lilia’s neck. The chain had little play, leaving Lilia helpless. The Doctor pulled a leather whip from a drawer.

Moving back around the desk, she asked, “What is your name, slave?”

“Lilia...” Thwack! Lilia flinched and sucked in.

“What is your name, slave?”

“Lilia, Mistress!” Thwack! “Unnhhh...”

“What is your name, slave?”

“Mistress, I...” Thwack! “Ah ah ah ah ah!”

“You know the correct answer, slave. What is your name?”

“I... I... Lilia...” Thwack! Lilia choked back tears. “No, please, I’m not...” Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Lilia sobbed after the last and struggled against reacting any further.

“What. Is. Your. Name. Slave!” Thwack!

Lilia finally broke. “I have no name but what you give me, Mistress!” She tensed as if expecting another blow, but none came.

“Correct, slave. And what do you accept to show your submission, slave?”

“Whatever you wish, Mistress!” Thwack! “Ah, no no no no!” Thwack! The tears were flowing freely now.

“What do you accept to show your submission, slave?”

“No more, no more, I’ll be good...” Thwack!

“Answer the question, slave!” Thwack!

“The collar! The collar, Mistress!”

The shame Dr. Johns was creating in her daughter worked its way down Zaria’s spine. She fought it, trying desperately to quell one of the fetishes that had made her an Owner to begin with.

“Correct, slave. Very good! See, you can be motivated when you want to be.”

The Doctor started stripping, revealing a satin bra and panty set. She strutted around the desk. “Another good motivator is reward. I am going to give you your reward for the correct answers.” She hopped up on the desk, blocking the view of Lilia. Her hands moved in front, appearing to adjust her panties. She reached behind herself to pick up the camera. “A slave’s greatest pleasure is to serve her Mistress, and what are you?”

“A slave, Mistress.” The screen jerked a little before it settled on Lilia’s face, framed by the Doctor’s thighs.

“Yes, a slave. Your reward is my pussy, slave. It’s already wet from punishing you.” The Doctor adjusted her hips forward. “Lick,” she commanded.

Lilia leaned into the waiting soft lips, using her cheek to help push the satin out of the way. Her tongue gently stroked the woman before she leaned in closer. “Oh, oh yeah, baby. Herrera taught you well. Oh yeah!” The camera jerked again and landed on the desk, showing the side of a thigh. Slurping sounds came from the other side. “There, there, no, over a bit, up, up, oh hell yeah. Suck! Suck! Oh fuck meeeeeeeeee!” The Doctor curled over, then arched back, throwing her head up and nearly falling back off the desk, her pelvis lurching as she squealed and came.

Having taken her own pleasure, the Doctor took a moment to catch her breath. “Oh hell yeah, slave. I must’ve been pretty damn horny to finish that quickly, but you are fucking good at that.”

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Perverse heat fed into the ice cold anger filling Zaria. Even as she hated Tatiana, seeing her own daughter become a hypnotized, sexualized object fed Zaria’s innermost addiction to domination. Her panties stained slightly, flaring into self-hatred.

The Doctor stayed in place, still shivering a bit. After a minute or so, she slid off the desk onto unsteady legs, catching herself on the chair. “Damn good.” She steadied herself against the desk as she walked around it. “You seem to be a little more motivated now, slave.” She rested her hand lightly on Lilia’s ass, right where it met her thighs. “What is your purpose, slave?”

“To obey, Mistress.”

“Better, slave.” She gently started stroking Lilia’s soft lips. “So wet. Very good.” Lilia mewled under the attention. “I see that you enjoyed eating me out like a good slave should. But what of yourself? What of your own aching pussy? Would you like me to eat it?”

“Please please, Mistress...” Smack! The Doctor’s hand came down hard on Lilia’s welts. “Ah ah ah aaaahhhhh!” She jumped and tried to pull away.

“What of your own aching pussy, slave?”

“I... uh, it doesn’t matter! I only obey, Mistress!”

“Right, slave.” The Doctor slid a finger easily inside of Lilia’s slick folds. Her whimpers mixed now with moans. “I have only one more thing for your session today. Are you motivated now, slave? Will you be a good girl and accept your proper place in life?”

“Yes, Mistress! I’m a slave!” Another finger slid in and her thumb slid up over Lilia’s engorged clit. It only took a moment for Lilia to shudder. “Aaaaaahhhh!” She jerked against the chains, straining to arch against the electric pleasure obviously consuming her mind.

The Doctor untied Lilia’s wrists and released the collar. “I think we’ve made a lot of progress today, slave. We’ll have you cured of this will problem in no time.”

Lilia rose on shaky legs. “Thank you, Mistress.”

“Now go and get cleaned up.” She gestured out the hall. “Blue line. I’ll have your clothes sent down to the laundry. Think about your lessons on the way.” She smacked Lilia’s ass, eliciting a jump and shriek. “Those welts will help you remember, I’m sure.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Lilia walked out, careful to not shake her behind.

The scene shifted. alex untied Zaria’s hands as the Doctor stood again to greet Lilia. Zaria shot up and turned off the T.V. as soon as she felt the rope drop off. She tore her gag off. “You bitch!” she screamed and lunged towards Tatiana. alex and candi quickly intervened, joined by additional slaves who came into the garden when Zaria’s attentions had been captured by the disgusting scenes on the screen.

“Now, Zaria, you haven’t seen the rest of your gift. Please sit.” Tatiana gestured to the chair. “candi, please get the other part of Zaria’s gift.”

An evil smile crooked the edges of candi’s mouth as she left Zaria and walked back into the manor. “This really is the best part, Zaria. It’s going to make you so happy.” Tatiana’s face mirrored candi’s look.

Zaria turned to watch as candi emerged, pulling a leash. On the end was Lilia. She was naked save for the velvet slave collar around her throat. The leash attached to a ring from which hung delicate silver lettering spelling out ‘flower’.

“Oh god no! What have you done Tatiana! What did you do to my poor little girl!” Zaria tried to lunge towards Lilia, or just ‘flower’ now. The slaves held her back easily.

“Come here, little flower,” Tatiana cooed. The naked woman walked around Tatiana’s chair to stand before her. candi released the leash. Strong arms from behind Zaria squeezed around her arms and body as she fought for the freedom to protect her daughter. The bear hug tightened as Zaria struggled, and she was forced to ease up as breathing became more difficult.

“You see, Zaria, I have your daughter now. I’m sure she will be easier to deal with now that her headstrong personality is a little more docile and subservient. Isn’t that right, flower?” She stroked the woman’s toned abs. “So obedient.”

“Yes, Mistress,” flower replied.

“So beautiful too, don’t you think, Zaria?” Tatiana grinned at the other Owner as she ran her hand lightly over flower’s thigh. Zaria stayed silent. “You really should experience her gifts. She’s quite talented. Were you training her, Zaria? She is quite an amazing slave.”

“Give me back my daughter, bitch!”

“Oh, certainly Zaria. She is your gift, after all. I think you should sample the wares first, to make sure you still want her. flower, tend to our guest.”

Zaria struggled harder as flower came over and knelt in front of her. The arms tightened even more though, squeezing out Zaria’s air and lifting her off the ground. She kicked, but felt hands pull her ankles back. She felt her daughter’s fingers gently stroke under her dress, along her thighs and hips, to finally trail her ticklish crease. flower tried to get her mother to part her knees, but Zaria wouldn’t budge, holding them tightly together.

Stronger slave hands reached in, pulling Zaria’s legs in opposite directions. Groin burning, and with so little leverage like this, Zaria moaned as her thighs were slowly pulled apart.

Light-headed from exertion and lack of oxygen, she watched and felt as flower leaned in, pushed aside her damp panties with her teeth and started licking. She could feel flower’s... no, Lilia’s... fingers playing gently over her slick folds again. Finally, they slipped inside as Zaria gasped for breath.

The Owner bucked, amazed that all this was turning her on so much. She couldn’t deny that seeing someone taken always made her hot, and the humiliation of her own daughter being the subject, and now eating her out, stung sweetly in her gut as her lungs burned from lack of air. The euphoria of that deprivation added to her own degradation and self-hate, and she crested, shaking and snapping in her captors’ arms as her daughter gently suckled, keeping Zaria floating in her orgasm for a long time.

“flower, stop now and attend me.” The slave slipped from beneath her mother’s dress and crawled back to Tatiana, who tasted the juices on flower’s face before kissing her deeply. “Ah, the sweet taste of defeat.”

The arms slowly let go of her, and Zaria slumped to the ground. She stayed on all fours, head down, sucking in much needed air.

“Zaria, you can have your daughter back. I think you enjoyed her services and will like having her in your stable.” Tatiana chuckled.

Zaria shook her head but couldn’t catch her breath long enough to respond with words. So she simply knelt there, listening.

“sade and holly there will help to keep her in line. I wonder what they’ll think, their Owner’s own daughter... Will she have to do extra duty? Hmm.” Tatiana’s toned changed. “I need your vote at the next Council meeting. Afterwards, you can take your gift home with you.” Tatiana turned back to flower. “Although, with her skills, maybe I’ll keep her.

“Kneel, flower. Pleasure me.” Tatiana spread her legs, and flower crawled between them. Soft suckling sounds came from underneath Tatiana’s dress.

“Oh, very talented. Certainly I’m going to show her off at my next get together. Oh, damn she’s good!” Tatiana hummed, smiling at Zaria. “You should come. I’m sure you’d enjoy it, watching your daughter perform for all of your friends. They’ll all be here. I made sure of that.”

Zaria flopped over her side onto her back. She sobbed gently now.

“Everyone needs to see what a fine slave your daughter is,” Tatiana continued. “I’m sure you’ll hear about it, get their praise. They might even think it’s genetic.” Tatiana leered at Zaria, as did candi and alex and the other slaves. “Maybe they’ll make you join her after I have your vote. Maybe that could be your gift. Would you like that instead?”

This prompted the humiliated woman to finally get up. She ran out of the manor crying, not caring what her waiting slaves thought as they ran after their distraught Owner, following her out of the mansion.