The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voyeur

Disclaimer:

Don’t read this if you’re too young, or if it will only upset you, or if it’s illegal, or if the secret police will get you. Don’t repost it without crediting me. Don’t control the minds of unsuspecting bystanders.

The spelling is British. All other errors are my own.

Credits:

This story was directly inspired by a rather incredible image manip created by Callidus back in 2009. Having my finger very much on the pulse of these matters, I didn’t see it until this year.

Late though I was, pretty much as soon as I saw it, I wanted to write something that could be the story behind it.

Needless to say, I owe massive thanks to Callidus for creating the image that inspired the story. Further thanks are due to Jo for her comments on the first draft.

Callidus website is here and the artwork in question is here along with the blog post that accompanied it at the time.

Thanks again.

* * *

Anna

Just like the last time, the gates were closed. She waited in front of them, tapping her foot against the accelerator pedal to make the engine purr. The gate speaker buzzed.

“Yes?”

Her sports car sat low; she had to shout up at the speaker grill.

“Anna Hughes! Lady Caroline is expecting me!”

Just like the last time, the gates were opened for her.

How had it felt for Caroline to have to give that instruction? Perhaps she’d even tried not to. Anna smiled, teasing herself with the image of it, making the gentlest grinding movement against her car seat. The gates opened fully, clanging as they met the huge stone pillars. She put her foot to the floor.

Dust rose up behind her in a cloud, and the car tore along the tree-lined avenue that led to Brindley Hall. To one side of her was the silver of the lake, and on the other side the land climbed steeply, rising up into a hill, crowned with a tower. Only a folly, Caroline said, but Anna couldn’t help glancing towards it as she raced past. Caroline had probably never even walked up there. Perhaps, later, Anna would make her show it to her.

She left the car right in front of the house, knowing that it would infuriate Zara.

The man, Turner, was waiting for her at the entrance, in that same dark suit. There was the familiar instant where he seemed to frown at what she was wearing, the skinny jeans and the loose t-shirt, the leather jacket that had been fine in the car with the air-con but that she was now unzipping. It was an instant of judgment, and she knew what it meant, even if Turner was never anything less than scrupulously polite.

“Can I take your bag, Miss?”

“Thanks, I’m fine,” she said, shouldering it. She’d never been comfortable letting people do that kind of thing for her. It was better anyway; she couldn’t take the chance of someone looking inside.

“This way,” he said. She took off her sunglasses, and followed.

Each time, she was more certain that he suspected something. There was nothing he could do though, when she was here at Caroline’s request.

He led her along a corridor that echoed with piano music. Zara, she thought. Sure enough, they passed an open doorway and it was like walking under a waterfall, the crash and roll of Zara’s playing all around her. She paused, let the sounds hold her, and turned to look in. When Zara saw her, the music stopped.

Anna smiled, and gave a casual wave. From the end of the corridor, Turner looked back and frowned again.

Zara got up from the piano, and came to stand in the doorway, framed in the sunlight, arms folded. She was wearing a black and white dress, horizontally striped. That was just like Zara; everything clear cut. Her hair was a dark brown, rather than Caroline’s raven black, and she’d tied it back to play. Sharp cheekbones, ice blue eyes, succulent lips, and a suntan from the Seychelles. Not for the first time, Anna thought about the interesting ways the game might have developed if it had been Zara that she’d met at the nightclub, rather than Caroline.

“Back again?”

“And it’s lovely to see you, Zara. Not riding today?”

The other girl moved right into her space, and for a moment, Anna thought she was going to be slapped. Instead, Zara brought her lips towards Anna’s ear.

“This,” she whispered, “is your last afternoon in our house. My … our father comes home on Saturday, and when he finds out what you’ve-“

“I like your dress,” Anna said, looking down into the cleavage that Zara was showing her.

“Get away from me, you fucking deviant,” she hissed. “Stay away from all of us. Stay away from my sister.” Then she turned, and stalked away, fists clenched.

“Lady Zara seems … out of sorts,” she said to Turner, as they continued through the house. “Perhaps I-“

He stopped abruptly, looking at her.

“Take care, Miss,” he said.

She smiled, but said no more.

He led her out into the walled garden. Caroline was sitting on a wide stone seat, under the shade of a pergola. The seat was softened with cushions and her feet were drawn up onto it. Her fingers threaded themselves through her long black hair as she watched the spray of the fountain at the garden’s centre. She had the same proud strength as Zara, and that same bright cleverness in her face. Still, the prettier sister, Caroline thought, because she wasn’t so bloody angry all the time.

She wore a loose dress in white cotton; the kind of simplicity that cost. Next to her, slightly incongruous, was an ice bucket on a stand, and in it, a bottle of Champagne. Next to that was a small folding table, a tray, two glasses.

“Miss Hughes, to see you, Lady Caroline.” Turner’s voice, or perhaps Anna’s name, seemed to rouse her.

“Oh!” There was a flicker of something like apprehension, across Caroline’s face. It was quickly suppressed by one of her glittering, fake, smiles.

She got up from the seat. Caroline had that ability to make everything she did look beautiful and graceful, even the insignificant movements, even the stretching of her long, slender legs down to the floor. Just like when she dances, Anna thought. In place of the barefoot girl in the pale yellow dress then, she saw the one in the boots and the tight black skirt, black hair spraying out as she moved, and moved, and moved beneath the lights.

“We need to talk,” Caroline said. Turner took this as a cue, and left them.

“Now?”

“Do you want a drink?” Caroline looked past the fountain, to where Turner was climbing the steps back to the house, then at the table and then back to Anna, vaguely apologetic.

“It’s ok,” Anna said, “I don’t mind getting my own.” She filled the glasses.

“We need to…”

“I saw Zara.”

“What did she say?”

“That she’s looking forward to your dad coming home.”

Anna sipped her Champagne and watched Caroline squirm. It was a hot day, even down here in the shade of the trees.

“I … I don’t think we should see each other any more. I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“You,” Anna said, walking towards her, “never thought it was a good idea.”

She held out the glass and Caroline took it.

“Never thought we should even be speaking to each other, a girl like me and the daughter of a Marquess.”

“It’s not that.”

“Never thought you were that sort of girl.” She touched her fingers to Caroline’s cheek.

“I don’t … I mean, I haven’t…” Caroline bit her lip and looked away.

“But you are.”

“Don’t… please, don’t say it.”

Anna shivered with delight. She let her free hand trace downwards, stroking against the soft skin of Caroline’s neck. She felt the heat of her body through the thin fabric of the dress.

“If you asked me to, I might even leave you alone. I mean, if that was what you wanted.”

“I’m serious, Anna, we can’t do this any more.”

“Or you could ask for something else, and we can go back inside.”

“Anna, I can’t.”

“No one will know what we’re doing. No one needs to find out.”

One step closer and their bodies touched. She felt the press of Caroline’s small, high breasts and the hard points of her nipples. Caroline’s breath quickened, and Anna knew how close she was to breaking. She let her hand brush the other girl’s hip, and then her ass. She pulled her close, felt the collapse.

“Please…”

“What?”

“Just … just one more time.”

* * *

Caroline

Things, Caroline thought, were certainly not working out in the way she’d intended.

“Why not undress?” Anna said.

She was standing in the wide doorway, as Caroline waited, awkward, by the bed. Still wearing her jacket; that sleek, fitted leather one. It made her look like some kind of motor racer, even with the long, dark flow of her hair going down over her shoulders. She wore the jacket casually unzipped, just a t-shirt underneath. When she raised an arm to lean against the doorframe, the jacket and t-shirt rode up and there, there was the lovely curve of Anna’s belly.

Smooth skin and toned muscle. God, she wanted to touch it again.

Anna’s eyes were dark brown. Trickster eyes. To Caroline, they always seemed to have the suggestion of … well, of insolence. When she smiled, and Anna smiled a lot, the shape of her mouth was fierce, hungry.

How could she always be so … assured? Caroline didn’t understand it.

Even that first morning when Anna had slipped from the bed, naked, and wandered around Caroline’s suite of rooms – “bigger than my whole apartment” – she’d seemed incapable of being awed by any of it. Not that she should have been, obviously. It was just that she seemed so certain then, and now, that Caroline would do whatever she wanted.

She was proving to be right. Each time, it was harder to think about disobeying.

She reached behind, found the zip in the back of the dress. She turned around, although she didn’t know why. Front or back, Anna was going to see everything soon enough. With the zip undone, she shrugged the dress from her shoulders and let it tumble to the floor around her.

“That too,” Anna said. Caroline pushed down the white thong and stepped out of it. She didn’t need a bra.

Anna gave a murmur of appreciation, and Caroline felt her cheeks burning in response.

“Aren’t you…”

“Soon.” Anna came through from the dimness of the hallway, into the bright yellow sunlight of the bedroom. She shut the double-doors behind her, or mostly shut them anyway; it was too hot keep everything closed up, no matter how much you wanted to sweat. She took off her jacket, and draped it over the arm of a chair.

“On the bed.” Anna pointed.

Why do I let her talk to me like that? Why does it make me feel like this? Caroline knelt on the soft cotton sheets and bowed her head. Her eyes traced the carvings on the foot of the bed, the gold-leaf inlays. She tried not to look at Anna, although she knew the other girl was watching her. She especially tried not to think about Zara, who had stood in that same place this morning, listening to Caroline tell half of the truth. Zara had given her the older-sister advice, and heard her promise.

That was then. There was nothing to think about now, except what was going to happen, and how wrong it was, and how she was going to do it anyway.

“Good girl.”

Anna began to take things out her bag; dark, shiny things. She laid them in a neat row on the white bed sheet.

“What are these?”

“Gloves.”

“But they’re … what are they, rubber?” They were very long, and they felt slick and cold against her hands.

“Latex, yes. Do you like the way they feel?”

“I don’t want …” she started to say, but she knew that very soon, she would do whatever Anna told her to. Knowing that it was something that Caroline didn’t want would just make Anna wet. Just like it was making Caroline wet now.

“Put them on,” Anna said.

Caroline felt the thrill of obeying, even now, before Anna had full control. The insides seemed to have been lubricated, and she was able to slide her hands deep into them and pull them up nearly to her shoulders. Anna pressed out the pockets of air at the fingertips and smoothed the rubber to remove any creases or wrinkles. The scent of the rubber filled her head when she inhaled.

“But, why?” Caroline asked.

“For the contrast,” Anna smiled, “between pale skin and black rubber, and the way it will feel when you touch yourself. For that lovely aspect of betrayed innocence.” Caroline felt her pulse quicken at that last part.

She looked at the other things, clenching her thighs together in anticipation. There were dildos; a ridged one that looked almost like a thick, rubbery truncheon, another that looked impossibly long, with a phallic looking head at each end, and a third that was more … traditionally shaped, attached to a harness of buckles and straps. Another toy was short and squat, a wide conical shape that narrowed to a flanged base. Anna had told her about it last time, and where it went. Finally, there were two pairs of black steel handcuffs, a riding crop and a bottle of lubricant.

“But where is…”

“Shhhhhh,” said Anna, ”I know. Soon.”

“I’m ready now.”

“Not quite.”

Anna began to undress.

“Have you been thinking about it?” she asked, sliding her jeans down. “Do you make yourself come, thinking about it?”

“I can’t stop myself,” Caroline said. “Each time I tell myself it’s the last time, but it’s a lie. I … I really fucking need this, Anna. I need to…” She paused, distracted by the sight of Anna, pulling her t-shirt over her head.

“I know what you need. I just want you to tell me how it makes you feel.” She slid her jeans downwards, revealing sleek, tanned legs and a black g-string. “Touch yourself. I want you to touch yourself, whilst you tell me.”

Her fingers were already there, without even thinking about it. It felt strange, touching herself in the gloves, her sleek black arms moving over her belly as if they weren’t her own. Both hands, pressing down between her legs. How far had she gone, that Anna could make her think this way with just the power of her voice?

“Makes me feel like you’re fucking my mind,” she said. “Like I’ve never been opened so wide or fucked so deep. Like…” Oh God, the coolness of her gloved fingers, one hand probing into her soaking cunt, and then the other, teasing against her clit.

“You’ve only had a taste of how it can feel,” Anna said. “It can take you so much deeper.”

Like a dark pool, she thought, that she would dive into and never have to come out. The strokes of her fingers quickened between her legs.

Anna saw it. “Stop.”

Caroline moved to the edge of the bed. She bowed her head again but the rush, simply from knowing what was going to happen, was so strong that she thought she might faint.

She saw it in Anna’s hands. The dark glass that would cover her eyes. The thick black strap that was going to be tightened around her head. She thought of the total darkness in which it would drench her. And in the midst of the darkness, oh dear God, those lights. She couldn’t think of it as a blindfold anymore.

Anna smoothed her hair back. Caroline gritted her teeth, but the whimpering sound had already escaped. Then, Anna was pressing it to her face and the edges sealed against the skin of her cheeks and her forehead. The strap around the back of her head was overkill, but it felt … right, somehow.

She was totally blind. Then, straight out of the dark, the spiral. It felt like it was happening inside her brain, not just in front of her eyes. Like the dark, and the spiralling light were all inside her.

“Ohhhhhh,” she whispered, as it began to take her.

“You look so wonderful like that,” Anna said, somewhere near the doorway. “So wonderfully … vulnerable.”

Turning and spinning and turning, and all of her thoughts falling into that strange, green light. Each turn, like a hand, wiping over the surface of her mind. Preparing her for …

“Imprinting.” Anna’s voice.

Caroline felt the mask respond. She knew the word was coming, before she saw it, illuminated, blazing into her.

SLUT

“What’s happening?” she said, in the dark.

“Something new. Well, for you, anyway.”

“What’s it doing?”

Anna was silent.

SLUT

“Unnhhh. It’s like it’s writing it in my head. Oh God. Anna, you don’t need to-”

The word flashed again. Her thoughts stopped. She heard an echo in her mind, but the echo was yes.

“It’s remaking you into something useful.”

“No,” she tried to whisper. The spirals took that word out of her head. They spun it into another word.

SLUT

The word made her feel … good.

* * *

Zara

She knew it. Caroline had lied to her.

“We’re just friends, but I think Anna wants something more…”

Lies. She’d heard them from the corridor. Heard the sounds. Sure enough, when she padded, barefoot, through Anna’s rooms, she saw naked flesh through the frosted glass of the bedroom doors.

They hadn’t even bothered to close them properly.

Standing in the dark hallway, she rested her hand on the edge of the door and brought her eye to the gap. She saw someone’s back. Tanned skin. A black g-string, tight between Anna’s ass cheeks, like she should have been on a beach. The smug little bitch had probably just come back from Ibiza.

Zara pressed her face closer. The door shifted slightly; the hinges gave the tiniest creak and she held her breath, frozen to the spot. Anna didn’t notice. Just look at the way she was standing there, hands on her hips looking at … Caroline.

Her sister was on the bed, naked except for some long black gloves and a strange mask over her eyes. Her head turned from side to side, unseeing. In the mask, she was blind. Caroline’s legs were drawn up in front of her and the fingers of her right hand were trailed between them. She must have been touching herself there, because she was moaning like … like a whore. The room was thick with the smell of sweat and arousal.

On the crisp, white bed sheet, there was a neat row of things that made Zara shudder to think about. Why would anyone need two pairs of handcuffs? In her hand, Anna held what looked like a riding crop, although not one that Zara would ever have used. She hadn’t expected anything so … tacky. It was a little disappointing.

Caroline shifted her legs, and Zara watched, open mouthed now, as her sister slipped three, glistening, black-gloved fingers out of her pussy. She trailed the hand absently on the sheet and then she was stroking her breasts with both hands, tweezing her nipples between thumb and fore-finger. Between her parted legs, Caroline was shaven, with only a thin band of cropped hair above her slit.

Her head turned again, sightless, and she moaned.

Well, Zara had seen enough. She imagined the shock on their faces when she burst in and said … well, something especially cutting. It would be a particular shock for Caroline given that she couldn’t see anything. Zara’s eyes flicked back to the mask. Or had they ever left it? There was a strange glow that was difficult not to watch. A spiralling light. Caroline must have been able to see it; that must have been the only thing she could see.

The only thing she could see. Zara blinked. She had a strange thought of Caroline, standing naked, in front of the bed. The spiral was playing across her face and Anna’s shadow was falling across her body. She blinked again, trying to grasp the image as it flickered away.

But she’d seen enough.

Going to do it now. Going to walk in on them, Zara thought, but she couldn’t seem to translate the thoughts into action. Instead, she fell back into the vacant movements of her sister’s face and the twist of the spiral. She saw letters, written backwards across her sister’s eyes.

SLUT. That’s what Caroline was seeing, what she was thinking.

She watched the letters disappear down into the spiral, and then flash into existence again. The word reverberated through her like the bass notes of her piano. What must it feel like for Caroline? Like the entirety of her world?

“Touch yourself again,” Anna said, and the word changed. From out of the spiral, the reversed letters spelt out “OBEY”. She watched Caroline’s hand, encased in that slick black glove. It slithered down between her pale thighs, and dipped into the wetness between her legs.

“Slowly,” said Anna.

OBEY

Zara’s hand followed the movement of her sister’s. She stroked herself through the dress, pressing her middle finger in against the fabric, feeling the softness of her silk briefs as they creased into her folds.

Stop it. She didn’t understand what kind of game Caroline was playing with Anna, but she couldn’t get drawn into it. She needed to stop this now, and to stop them.

Just one more lingering stroke of her finger. It felt so naughty, pretending that she had to do this, just like Caroline was pretending. A wicked thing. But no-one would know. She wouldn’t ever admit she’d done it.

She leant closer towards the doors, pushing softly with her free hand to make the gap just that little bit wider.

That was crazy – what if Anna turned around, or Caroline took the eye-mask off? If she wanted to touch herself like this (and, she admitted, she certainly did want to), she ought to go back to her own rooms. She ought to go right now.

“Is this what you need?”

“Yessss,” Caroline whispered.

Zara felt her own lips shape the word, and the back of her neck prickled; that animal instinct of danger.

Caroline lay back, and opened her legs wide. She was looking straight back at Zara through the crack in the door, but her face was blind under the shimmering black and the spiralling green. Below the line of the mask Caroline’s mouth opened, and smiled in anticipation.

She forced herself to look away.

Yet, somehow, she was actually looking down, her gaze trickling over her sister’s small, high breasts and the slender curves of her belly and hips. She was looking at Caroline’s slit, the wet pink flesh revealed by the parted lips. Open and ready. The soft, unblemished skin of her sister’s thighs; how would it feel against her own cheeks?

Fuck! Where had that thought come from? She needed to turn around, to run. Something kept her watching, her finger still teasing her pussy through her clothes. She was looking at Caroline, and Caroline was looking at her, looking but not seeing, everything taken by the spiral, and the word.

OBEY

Oh, how she wanted to obey. No, that couldn’t be right, could it? She had to look away now. She wasn’t looking. She wasn’t looking at the spiral, but she was seeing it and she was …

“So desperate for it now aren’t you? Wanton and aching and open. I can see what a slut you really are, Lady Caroline. Your sister can see it too. In fact, she’s watching you right now, aren’t you Lady Zara?”

As if a switch had been thrown, Caroline began to writhe on the bed. Her head shook from side to side, searching the room that her eyes couldn’t see.

Zara choked down on a cry and she spun away, her bare feet nearly slipping on the polished wooden floor.

Except … no.

She was still standing there. The gap was wide enough for both eyes now. Wide enough to see everything.

She covered her mouth with her free hand and felt her cheeks burn.

Between her legs, her other hand continued its slow, mechanical movements.

“Shit,” she whispered.

“Anna, what’s …?” her sister’s voice was tight. “Zara? Anna, I don’t want her to… don’t want … Ohhhh….”

Caroline’s arms stayed locked at her sides, but her hands scrabbled at the sheets, balling up handfulls of the white cotton and clutching them tightly in her black-gloved fists.

“Stop it! Both of you, just … just stop, now!” It was supposed to be a shout, but her voice sounded muted. What was happening to her?

Anna looked back over her shoulder.

“But you like to watch, don’t you?” she said.

The strange image flickered in Zara’s thoughts again.

Caroline standing in front of the bed. She was standing to attention, arms, legs and body statue-straight, but her mouth was open, her face empty. The lights were on in the room, but Caroline couldn’t see anything because she wore a mask over her eyes; it the only thing she wore. She couldn’t see Anna, so close behind her, whispering into her ear. What was she saying? What was she telling her?

Flicker, flicker.

Zara knew what happened next, surely she knew, if she could only remember… Caroline standing in front of the bed, and Anna standing behind her, and the lights on behind them because it was late, and dark. Both of them looking out through the doors. Oh God, they were looking through the open doors, and Caroline was seeing nothing except the spiral, and Anna was seeing everything.

And saying … what was it that she was saying? Not saying it to Caroline, because she was looking past her, looking though the doors and she … she was …

The image broke up. The act of thinking was washing it away.

“She’s been watching you, and it’s made her so very wet and open,” said Anna, now.

Zara felt the words grip her, like the jaws of a trap, and still, still, she was staring at Caroline’s open legs. Suddenly, it seemed obvious and inevitable that she was going to put her face between them. She heard Caroline’s wordless moan, the sound of defeat.

“Come in Zara, Caroline’s waiting for you,” Anna said, and Zara had pushed the doors open before she realised what she was doing.

Anna turned around, relaxed in all her movements even though she was practically naked. Her eyes flashed in conquest.

“Have you been looking forward to joining us?”

“No.” Even that one word seemed almost impossible, like she was having to force it between lips that wanted to say something else. They wanted to do something else. Still, she’d said it.

Anna laughed, but not with the gloating cackle that Zara had somehow expected. It was the sound of someone who had discovered something unexpectedly wonderful.

“You’ve never thought about it then? Not with your sister, I’m sure, think of the scandal,”—she laughed again at that—“but haven’t you ever even wondered what it might be like? Maybe with some of your girlfriends? Someone presentable and well brought up; couldn’t you imagine them serving you like that?”

Her breath was catching in her chest, as though Anna was coiling something tight around it, just with her eyes and her voice. Zara was barely able to shake her head as she whispered “I’m not … I’ve never...”

It was true; she’d never thought that kind of thing at all, except for telling a couple of her boyfriends that they were sorely mistaken if they thought she was that kind of girl. Even so, this time, the words sounded like she was begging Anna, rather than answering her.

”Or maybe it would be you being made to serve?”

Once more she tried to look away. She managed to shuffle her feet, and started to lift her hand, thinking to hide her eyes from the spiral.

SLUT

The word spiralled out of the dark and toppled her thoughts over. She didn’t notice the reversal of the letters any more.

Anna pulled the doors fully open and took Zara’s hands, careful not to block her view of her sister. She led her forward, Zara’s body moving without resistance now, even though her mind refused to accept what was happening.

OBEY

“How does…? Ah.” Anna found the fastener and the zip and with deft movements, stripped Zara of the black and white dress, and her bra and her silk briefs.

Oh God, not this. It was impossible. How could Anna be doing this to her? How could she be letting her?

“Step out of those shoes. Good. Do you like it when I make you do things? Do you like the way it feels?”

No, she thought, no. Her lips wouldn’t form the words. Anna was standing so close that Zara felt the radiated heat of her body. Her fingers stroked the back of Zara’s neck, then the sharp tips of her nails skated down the bare skin of her back, and traced around the curves of her ass.

Why couldn’t she move? She couldn’t slap the hand away. Couldn’t even shake her head now.

“I’ve always wondered what you’d look like,” Anna said, behind her. “I’ve thought about you naked, such a lot.”

She wanted to scream something hateful in response to that. This morning her anger had been so raw that it had tasted like blood in her mouth. Now, her lips weren’t opening wider than a pout.

Anna’s hand moved down between her legs.

Zara heard herself whimper. She still didn’t move.

“You’re wondering what I think, aren’t you? Now that I’ve seen? How do you compare to Caroline?” Anna’s lips brushed against her ear.

“Nnnn...”

“But what you should really think about is … what might I make the two of you do next?”

Even under the control that had been placed on it, Zara’s body trembled.

“Mmmm. Does that thought feel nice? You know how close you are to being taken, don’t you? That’s the feeling I love more than anything else. You’ve not gone as deep as Caroline, and maybe you could still get away. I know you don’t want to be a slave-”

At that particular word, Zara made a sound like a growl, through clenched teeth that she couldn’t open. It wasn’t loud, but Anna couldn’t have missed the message of defiance. She laughed again, and flexed her hand against Zara’s pussy, positioning one fingertip at her opening and holding it there.

“I didn’t say my slave, but it doesn’t matter anyway. Nothing matters when it makes you feel this good, and when each turn of the spiral makes it feel even better. You really are wet, aren’t you?”

SLUT

Zara closed her eyes, but the spiral was still there. She felt as though her legs were going to buckle, but she knew that the collapse was happening in her mind. Her body made a small movement, pushing down against Anna’s finger. She felt how easily it would slip inside if Anna wanted it to.

“Get on to the bed.”

When she did what Anna told her, it was almost effortless to move. She knelt in front of Caroline. Even though the room was hot, she shivered. She felt Anna’s weight behind her on the mattress and then fingers encircled her wrists and placed them behind her back. Anna’s touch was gentle, like she was cradling a fragile thing, even when she clicked the handcuffs tight.

At that instant, when it was finally too late, she began to struggle. Why did it feel so good to be bound?

Because it was what Anna wanted, she thought.

She twisted her body, tried to lever her wrists out of Anna’s grip.

“Shhhhh.” Anna said, enfolding Zara in her arms. Zara struggled again, but it only seemed to make her more aware of the nakedness of her own body and of Anna’s. She felt the press of the other girl’s breasts against her back.

“Now,” Anna said, “both of you.”

Caroline sat up, and her masked face looked straight into Zara’s eyes.

“I won’t,” Zara said.

“We have to,” said Caroline, smiling.

Zara tried to look away, but Caroline found her, even in darkness. Gloved hands cupped her face and turned her to see the mask and the spiral.

Caroline brought her face closer, searching for Zara with her mouth.

No. We can’t. We mustn’t. The light revolved in her sister’s mask. There was a word there. Her thoughts changed. So beautiful. So soft. Want to taste her.

“Oh God, it’s…”

Their lips touched and even though she tried not to kiss back, she felt her mouth open to accept the gentle probing of Caroline’s tongue.

There was nowhere to look apart from at Caroline and at the spiral.

Want it so much.

“Ohhhhh it’s... Caro, it’s making me… ”

They kissed again.

Now Caroline’s hands slid downwards, stroking Zara’s breasts. Her palms began to rub against Zara’s nipples, and Zara found herself leaning forward and pushing her breasts into her sister’s hands. The smooth black gloves were cool and slippery against her skin.

Caroline spread her fingers, and grasped, and squeezed.

Zara gasped, eyes wide, and the lights whirled deeper inside her.

So good to be used like this. So right.

“Can you feel what she’s doing to you?” Anna said.

“She’s… it’s… Don’t, Caro, please…”

“Oh God, yes,” Caroline breathed, “I know. I want to.”

At the edge of her vision, which seemed the edge of her whole world, Zara was aware of Anna’s hands, reaching from behind to unfasten the mask from around Caroline’s head. She saw her sister’s eyes, glinting with reflected green, and the hungry smile on her face. Then, everything went dark.

In her blindness, she felt Anna place a hand on her shoulder and guide her forwards. Her head was positioned between Caroline’s thighs and her ass was raised. Her thoughts were filled with the smell and taste of Caroline; the sweat on her clean, smooth skin and the hot fragrance of her pussy.

She felt Caroline lace her slick, rubberised fingers around the back of her head, and pull her in.

There was an instant when she did nothing at all, and Caroline just held her. Then, Caroline increased the strength of her grip. It was a command.

She couldn’t remember, now, why she’d thought she had a choice. Her lips were already wet with Caroline’s juices. No way for her to escape or pull away, with her hands cuffed behind her back. She’d never felt like this before, so totally helpless.

Sightless, she slid her tongue out, and began to lick. Caroline moaned.

“Mmmmmm. She knows what to do.” Anna’s voice.

Trailing her tongue all the way up. Finding her sister’s clit with her tongue and working on it.

“Yes, Zara, just like … Ohhhhh…”

Behind her, Anna shifted her weight. Zara was vaguely aware of the other girl gathering something up off the bed. There was the sound of straps and buckles.

Now, she felt Anna’s hand, stroking her ass again. It delved between her legs. Fingers slipped inside her. When they pulled out, Zara felt herself drip. She heard Anna’s delighted laugh.

Then she felt something else, something firm, and smooth, and rubbery, being pressed against her slit. Helpless.

She lifted her face away from Caroline’s pussy and gasped. Caroline pulled her back down and held her tight with her hands and her thighs.

“Yes,” said Anna “your mouth belongs down there, and your pussy belongs to me.”

The rounded head began to open her, sliding back and forth, getting slicker and wetter each time Anna pushed.

So big. She couldn’t see it, couldn’t see anything, but God, she could feel it.

It felt so big, but she was so deliciously wet and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She let her legs slide wider apart, so that it would slide in deeper. Pushed back against it, as Anna began to fuck her harder and faster. She lapped at her sister’s cunt, her mouth filling with the taste of her.

Such a slut.

“Does it feel good, Lady Zara? Do you like taking it on your hands and knees?”

Yes, she thought. Yes.

“Fuck, I’m going to make you … Can you feel it?” Anna gasped, “Can you feel how close you are? Going to … you’re going to …”

In the total darkness of the mask, Zara saw the spiral and the word.

She obeyed.

* * *

Anna

Just like the last time, the gates were closed. The gate speaker buzzed.

“Anna Hughes!”

There was a pause, then a crackle of static and Turner’s voice.

“Lady Caroline is … unavailable.”

“Oh, believe me, I know. Lady Zara is expecting me.”

Just like the last time, the gates were opened.