The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voyeurs and Victims

By Captain Eazy

(mc, ma, mf, md)

9

Monday, back at work, Blair ached with ecstatic memories of kinky and constant lovemaking. The first chance she got, she even rubbed herself off sitting at her desk, then sucked on her pussy-flavored fingers in abandoned delight. She had never felt so horny or so alive in her life before...and she loved it! She loved the way she and Rick spurred each other on, giving each other frantic, whispered descriptions of the couple fucking right out there in the open, right in front of everyone, and only they saw, only they could control the two. How many orgasms had Rick given her just using the memories of that encounter? She’d lost count.

And they fulfilled her more than any she had ever had, much more than one she would get just through masturbating, better, longer, and sharper than any lover had ever given her. It was as if up to this moment in her life, Blair had only imagined love, had only dreamed about it, and now it had become real, and it wasn’t dreamy or delicate, but hot, fleshy, wet, and steamy!

God, she kept thinking, after Saturday and Sunday she should have had her fill of fucking for a month or more by now, but all day at work she kept slipping into daydreams, heated fantasized plans for the weekend. Maybe they could arrange a nice little outdoor orgy, bodies in a pile, abandoned lips, fingers, pussies, assholes taking any available cock until the whole pulsating group glistened with sweat and cum. Maybe pair up the most unlikely couples of all and set them to it, if Rick’s power could pair up strangers like that. Or maybe have their puppets perform in a public place, a library or a store (careful, though, they would have surveillance cameras). A store window! Oh, that would be a hoot! Maybe a hot threesome, two chicks and a guy, or two guys doing one girl. Mm. Yeah. She could see that. In fact...

It wasn’t even eleven o’clock when, with her face feeling hot and pink, Blair hurried to the ladies’ room, where she sat back, one leg raised high, foot pressed against the stall door, and fingered herself off again, the second time she had done so that day and the second time she had done so in the three years she’d worked at the company. Damn, she just couldn’t get enough!

“Slutty bitch,” she murmured after she had come as she waited for the crazy pounding of her heart to slow to normal.

Yeah, that’s me. What’s to be ashamed of? I like being a slutty bitch! She heard someone else come into the restroom and sat primly back up on the toilet seat, wondering whether the newcomer could smell the fragrance of her pussy. The thought made her feel giggly and giddy.

At lunch, Blair ran into Holly Craven. Holly was a head shorter than she was, with big brown eyes wide behind round glasses and short, straight brown hair. She was creative and bright, but she had a kind of tentative air. After some chitchat, Holly drew a deep breath and said, “So...there’s the big staff meeting this Friday.”

And like a lead weight, the memory of Judith Ortiz and Mark Turnwell crashed down on Blair: Judith was going to promote the lazy, ineffective Mark and fire the productive Holly. And she had overheard the two scheming to do just that, but she was the only one in the company who knew, aside from the two smug perps. “Right,” Blair said, trying to sound noncommittal.

Holly nodded and in her soft voice, she said, “I hope I don’t get the axe. It would be a bad time for me to lose my job.”

I don’t want to hear this, Blair thought, but Holly went on anyway, speaking of her dead father, her frail mother, her younger brother whom she was helping through college. Damn, woman.

“Maybe it’ll work out for the best,” Blair told her, knowing it wouldn’t.

Later that afternoon, when she had a word with Judith, she thought of Holly. And when she left Judith’s office and passed a smirking Mark sauntering in—a little afternoon delight, Mark?—Blair began to seethe. If the higher-ups knew what was going on between the two of them—Mr. Lemmel himself, the chairman of the board, had laid down a strict edict against employee fraternizing—Holly wouldn’t have to fear for her job at all. Judith’s shapely Latin ass would be the one thrown out onto the sidewalk.

Serve her right. Blair might admit to herself that she was a slutty bitch, but there was a difference between a slutty bitch and a scheming bitch. Look up the latter in the dictionary, and you’d find a photo of Miss Ortiz.

But even a slut could do a little effective scheming of her own. And on the way home—home being her apartment, where Rick should be waiting for her, hot and bothered and ready—Blair began to plot and plan.

* * *

She had told Rick of her little fantasy of being the centerpiece in a Blair sandwich (Yummy!), but he didn’t see how it could be accomplished, not through his mojo, anyway. “I think if you touched them, they’d come out of the trance,” he said. “I know they do if I touch them, and that’s not pleasant at all. Anyway, the thought of another guy sticking his cock into your ass while I’m fucking you—not a turn-on for me, frankly.” He gave her a smile and caressed her. She was naked, and tugging his shorts down to free his fantastic cock.

She knelt and slipped his shorts off, then gazed up past his already stiffening member and gave him a dewy-eyed smile and purred, “Then you do me in the ass.” She waved the vibrator at him and winked.

They used lube, and lots of it. While Blair leaned over the bed, head resting on a pillow, Rick stood behind her and placed the firm head of his cock over the puckered opening of her tight asshole, but he held back from thrusting into her, and instead he let Blair back herself up onto his cock, a little at a time. She groaned—it hurt—but as his slick, lubed-up member glided deeper and deeper into her rectum, it felt good, too, satisfying, tight, tight, and so full. “Don’t pump yet. Let me,” she gasped, and she began to fuck him slowly with her ass. At the same time she reached down and guided the round head of the vibrator into her pussy. Down there she needed no lube at all—she had provided plenty of juice herself, and she was more than ready. The lifelike rubber cock slipped into her and she pressed the switch, causing it to quiver and purr. She felt Rick twitch. “Feel it?” she panted.

“Yeah,” he groaned.

“I’m pushing it deeper into my pussy,” she murmured. “Oh, I love this! I’ve never felt so full! God, this is fantastic! I love your cock! Lover, imagine you can see me like this, one big cock in me down there and one in me back there. Oh, can you feel that?”

“I can feel it.” And now Rick was thrusting—he probably couldn’t help it, Blair thought, not when his sensitive cock was caught between the tight clutch of her ass and the rippling vibrations coming through her pussy walls from the vibrator clenched in her hot wet slit. But she welcomed his movement, because now her muscles had accepted the intruding cock, now it didn’t hurt so much. In fact, it felt fucking fantastic. The shaft of the vibrator was slick under her fingers, slippery with her own juices and with the lube that had dripped down from behind.

She leaned into the bed, clenching her free hand, and fucked herself harder with the vibe. “I c-can’t hold out,” she gasped. “Make me come, Rick! Make me come!”

He rolled his hips, his cock pumping her, and whispered, “Come for me, Blair! Come right now!”

And she did, blindingly, with involuntary jerks and yips. It was so sharp, so sudden, that for a heartbeat she thought she’d pass right out, slip into unconsciousness. But she held on and then Rick came—she felt the hot spew of his cum inside her, scalding, magnificent.

Afterward they showered together, then lay casually naked, talking of the couple in the park. “How far away could we have moved from them before they, you know, came out of it?” Blair asked lazily, stroking Rick’s hair as he nibbled and suckled her tits.

He pulled away from her perky pink nipple. “I don’t really know. Pretty far. I’ve influenced people a hundred yards away or so. Line of sight is the most important thing. Once I’ve got them, if I can see them, I can pretty much control them—in a broad sense, I mean. Keep them excited, if they’re fucking, keep them at it. I can’t talk to them and give them explicit suggestions, of course. If I had a couple fucking each other a hundred yards away, I couldn’t have them suddenly change and sixty-nine each other.”

“Mm. And how quick can you turn it off, lover?”

“I don’t understand what you’re asking.”

“Can you, like, snap your fingers and say ‘Wake up now’ and have them do it right that second? Or does it always take half a minute to a minute?”

“I can bring them out nearly instantly. But I don’t like to do that—they become aware that they’ve been watched, and they panic. Generally they start screaming.”

“Last question: Can you make people ignore a fucking couple if you can’t actually see the people? The observers, I mean, the people in the neighborhood of the—action?”

“Oh, sure.” Rick furrowed his brow. He looked cute that way, like a worried little boy. “I think there’s kind of a—hell, I don’t have the vocabulary—like a force field? Something like that around us when I’m cooking. Well, remember that cop? I didn’t notice him nearly falling when you tripped him up. Didn’t matter. He just assumed he’d caught his toe on a crack in the sidewalk or something and went on, never even registering us.”

She reached down to cup his balls. She loved fingering his sac and his shaft, lazily stroking them in a way more friendly than lascivious. And she couldn’t get over how goddam big Rick’s cock was. Even in repose, it was thicker than her last lover’s fully erect member. To think she had entertained that monster in her tightest, hottest opening—it made her wriggle with delight, made her wet all over again.

She said, “There’s this situation at work. I think we could do something about it, and I think we ought to.” Impulsively, she swung around and kissed the purple head of Rick’s cock. It began to pulsate, and she giggled. She licked it, swirling her tongue maddeningly. A drop of precum oozed from his slit, and she took it on the tip of her tongue, savoring its saltiness, its marvelous slipperiness. “Mm, you’re good enough to eat.”

She felt his hands on her thighs, and she obediently spread her legs, opening her pink slit for him. “I’ve made a hundred couples suck and lick each other,” he said. “They look damn sexy.”

She held a growing cock in her fingers, its shaft twitching and pulsing as it stirred to life. Fitting her lips around just the head, she polished it with her tongue. She rolled onto her back as he swung over her, and she felt the bristly flesh of his cheeks as he began to lap her. Blair hungered for the intrusion of that cock into her mouth, for the hot taste of his cum on her tongue. But before she stared to suck, she said, “Rick, I’ve been thinking. We have a great power. We should use our power only for good.”

Rick smacked his lips and pulled his mouth far enough away from her gaping pussy to say, ”This is good!” She squirmed as she felt his steaming breath on her tender flesh.

“Okay,” she giggled. “We should use our power only for good—and to have hot sex!”

“You’re on,” Rick said, and he took her clit between his lips and tongued it with burning flicks that drove her wild.

Oh, yeah. She sucked and sucked, thinking of just what they were going to do to the scheming bitch.

TO BE CONTINUED....