The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voyeurs and Victims

By Captain Eazy

(mc, ma, mf, md, in)

10

On Tuesday afternoon they shopped at a uniform-supply place. On Wednesday, they tried a dry run: That afternoon, a gray-uniformed Rick signed in at the lobby desk as a delivery man and brought a fat manila envelope up to Blair’s office. No one paid him any attention. The place was always lousy with delivery guys. Blair kept him around until Judith passed by and then gave him a nod. Rick left her office and a few moments later Blair felt the slightly woozy, giddy sensation that told her somewhere nearby Rick had turned on his mojo. She glanced at the window. Little prismatic shimmers of color lined it, a sure sign that Rick was up to his tricks. Blair smiled. Good. Judith would be nice and primed.

On Thursday, Blair made sure that she was early to the office. She parked close to the rank of slots reserved for the bigwigs, and sure enough, a few minutes later Judith tooled in at the wheel of her Volvo. Blair squeezed Rick’s hand, and he concentrated. To Blair’s perception, the world began to shimmer. Judith got out of her car slowly, as though locked in a dream (an erotic dream, Blair knew), and walked toward the building entrance with a lazy, hip-rolling movement that spoke volumes of how turned on she was feeling. Blair and Rick followed close behind her. The old guard at the lobby counter didn’t even glance up as Blair signed in. As far as he was concerned, she, Judith, and Rick were invisible. Of course, the surveillance camera captured them, but Rick, again in his delivery outfit, pretended to sign in, too. If anyone reviewed the tape, it wouldn’t look suspicious at all: just another one of those absolutely has to be there first thing in the morning deliveries, just like three or four every working week of the year.

“Keep at her, lover,” Blair said huskily as they rode the elevator up with Judith, who seemed perfectly oblivious to them..

Rick grinned. “Listen to me,” he crooned softly. Judith swayed an moaned faintly. “You’re horny as hell. You need to be fucked.”

“Oh, God,” Judith groaned throatily. “God, I want to be fucked, I need to be fucked.”

Rick’s voice sounded sympathetic, but unyielding: " But you can’t be, not until I tell you....”

Yeah. And as soon as Judith spoke to Mark Turnwell, Rick would start to work on him, too. He’d get the two of them so hot they couldn’t resist going at it like rabbits when he gave them the word. Blair felt wet and hot herself, just anticipating. Rick was going to prime the two victims, make suggestions they’d have to carry out without being able to resist or even understanding why—beyond their own urgent lusts and needs.

Even after Blair peeled off from Rick and went to her own office, some of the air of invisibility seemed to cling to her. She had to ask Mary, the secretary, twice for some printouts, and the second time Mary jumped a mile and said, “Oh, my God! I’m sorry! I didn’t even see you there!” even though Blair was standing not three feet from her. The day passed slowly, with Blair approving some photo specs and setting up a series of product and location shoots with different photographers. She kept daydreaming, letting her mind drift ahead to two o’clock tomorrow, the time slated for the big departmental meeting. About forty minutes before quitting time, Judith drifted in with a grinning Rick just behind her. “Go on,” Rick urged softly. “Tell her what you want.”

“Unhh,” groaned Judith, her face red. “I think we sh-should ask Mr. Skilton and Mrs. Masters to—to uhh sit in on the departmental meeting. Arrange it, would you, Blair?”

“Now go,” Rick said. “You’re going to have hot dreams tonight, Judith. You won’t be able to sleep. But you won’t be able to masturbate or to relieve yourself in any way. You’re going to be ready to come, but you can’t come. You won’t be able to come until I tell you, no matter how deeply you need to and want to. Go ahead. Leave now and go home.”

With a frustrated kind of whimper, Judith turned and walked out, her full breasts and round hips bouncing. She looked like a bitch in heat. Rick sat on the edge of Blair’s desk and rolled his eyes as he gave a low whistle. “Hi,” he said. “God, can you smell her pussy?”

“I sort of do,” said Blair with a grin, noticing the trace of musk hanging in the air. She picked up the phone and spoke first to Mr. Ernest Skilton’s secretary, then to Mrs. Phoebe Masters. Skilton was the company CEO, Masters the director of Judith’s division. “Yes,” Blair said to Masters’s secretary. “It’s urgent, Miss Ortiz says. Only for the first fifteen minutes of the meeting, I think. Yes, two o’clock.”

Trap set.

“I took care of the cameras,” Rick told her. “Had Judith get the three men involved sort of hot and bothered—she’s quite a flirt, you know. If she can’t give a guy an erection, he’s either gay or dead. And when they were sufficiently excited, I suggested to them that the camera system was malfunctioning. It’ll be shut off all day tomorrow while the tech crews try to find the bugs the three guys will insist are in the system. The head of security won’t allow it to be switched back on until Monday morning next week.”

Good. The parking-lot surveillance camera, the lobby camera, and the corridor camera on this floor would all be out. Even if someone, improbably, became suspicious about what the two of them had planned, they would find no record, even on tape, of Rick’s coming and going. Everything was falling into place.

“And the purchases?” Blair asked.

“Mark will get the stuff. He’s really pathetic. I hardly needed to suggest anything to him, Judith has him so pussy-whipped. Anyway, Mark’s had an erection so long that his cock aches. By tomorrow, he’ll be willing to do anything to get off.”

“Timing is so important. Rick, are you sure you can switch your mojo off instantly?”

“In a heartbeat.”

“Then we’re ready.”

* * *

They were ready, with nothing left to do but anticipate the big day. But even after work, they had time on their hands, lots of it. The days were getting longer, and this was a splendid, balmy afternoon, so they idly strolled around the periphery of the park later, enjoying the warmth of sunset and deciding where to eat as they toyed with the idea of seizing another couple just to take the edge off their own appetites. Rick thought it would be too much effort to break in an entirely new couple, somewhat to Blair’s disappointment. So it would just be dinner, then back to her place, they decided.

They chose a sushi place and had just been seated when Blair nudged Rick under the table. “Look over there, the booth in the corner.” She spoke in an urgent and hopeful whisper.

Rick turned in his chair and then said, “Paul and Mikko.”

“And the crying woman is his wife, I’ll bet.”

Rick turned his gaze back toward Blair. As though he could read her mind, he let his face break into a slow, lecherous smile. “We can sure as hell find out.”

Rick’s breathing became deeper and very regular, sounding like the wash and ebb of gentle waves on a sandy shore. Blair closed her eyes during a passing moment of dizziness, and when she opened them she saw the familiar rainbow shimmer of colors around every light. “Come on,” Rick said, reaching for her hand. “I’m sure there’s a camera in here, so be casual. We’re just two friends calling on friends.” He led her to the booth.

As they approached, Blair could hear Paul’s deep, troubled voice: “We didn’t plan it this way, Akina. Mikko and I just—just fell in love.”

Mikko glanced around. Rick said softly, “You don’t see us. Nod and smile, though. Then move over.”

She obligingly beamed at them and then moved against the wall, and Rick and Blair slipped into the booth across from Paul and Akina.

“I love you, too,” Akina was saying through her tears.

“Did we break them up?” Blair asked.

“Looks like it.”

“Aw,” said Blair. “We’re going to use our powers for good, remember? Can you get hold of Akina?”

“She’s upset. But if she really loves Paul, it shouldn’t be hard. Let me try.” Rick put his elbows on the table, his hands cupping his chin, and he stared intently at the Japanese woman across from him.

“I can’t help the way I feel,” Mikko told her sister.

“Is it because she is three years younger?” Akina asked her husband, misery in her voice.

“No, no, it’s not that—”

Without even looking at Paul, Rick said, “Tell her you still love her, too.”

“—I still love you too,” Paul said.

Akina shook her head dolefully. “But you have slept with my sister.”

Rick smiled. In the softest, sliest voice, he murmured to Akina, “You’d like to make love with Mikko yourself. Say that.”

Akina looked puzzled for a moment, but she said, “You have made love to my sister. I would like to make love to her too.”

Paul blinked at her in evident astonishment. “What?”

Rick said, “Come on, Paul. You can have a harem, guy. Two beautiful girls. You’d like that. You’ve daydreamed about that, I’ll bet. Tell them you’d like to make love to both of them at the same time.”

“I’d like to make love to both of you,” Paul said.

Blair said, “Mikko, that would be wonderful. You’ve been dying to lick your sister’s pussy. Let them know.”

Mikko giggled. “That would be so wonderful! Akina, I’ve been thinking of your sweet pussy. I want to lick it!”

Rick said, “And Paul, you’d love to watch them. That would really get you off. That’s a great way for them to show they love you.”

“I’d love to watch you do that,” he said dutifully. “I—that would get me off, to tell you the truth. I mean, you could show me how much you really love me.”

Blair could tell that Rick was concentrating hard as he leaned forward slightly, his gaze steady on Paul’s wife. “Akina, you are feeling sexually excited. You are getting wet and hot. More and more. You’ve always wondered what it would be like to make love to a girl. In fact, since you were both teenagers, you’ve always wanted to make your sister come. Always. And you want her to make you come, too. You love the idea of a threesome with Paul. It excites you.”

Akina squirmed. “Nnuhhh,” she moaned, resisting.

Blair said, “Give her to me.”

Rick gently turned Akina over to Blair’s instructions. Blair leaned close and in a low, insinuating, husky voice, she said, “Feel how your breasts are tingling, Akina. Feel how your nipples are swelling and straining. And you’re getting wet. Your pussy feels so hot and wet, like a damp smoldering fire, flickering with your heartbeat. Oh, you love the thought of your little sister’s pink tongue opening the folds of your pussy, teasing it like a finger flicking at the petals of an orchid. It would feel so sweet, so wonderful, even better than anything you do with Paul. You can imagine it, can’t you? Oh, yes. And you’re curious. You want to know what her pussy tastes like. Imagine exploring it with your tongue and with your fingers. Yes, point your tongue and find her clit, her pink pearl. Roll it under the tip of your hard wet tongue. Yes. Tell her what you’d like to do. Tell her now. You want to. You know you want to. Tell her, Akina.”

Shivering, Akina said, “I want to lick you, Mikko. I want to taste your juice and put my tongue in your pussy and your asshole.” She lowered her eyes, blushing dreadfully. “I—I want Paul to f-fuck me from b-behind as I lean over to m-make you come—”

“Akina!” Paul said. “You—you never talked dirty like that!”

“But you like it, Paul,” Rick told him. “You love it. You want your two girls to be dirty sluts for you.”

“—I like it,” Paul said. He reached out and took Akina’s and Mikko’s hands. “I want you to be my sluts.”

“Mikko, that’s wonderful,” said Blair. “Akina, you want that too.”

Both women spoke their devoted agreement at once.

They all went back to Paul’s and Akina’s apartment, one of the more expensive ones that overlooked the park. Blair could tell that Mikko had been a guest here for quite some time: she had her own bedroom and bathroom, both kept obsessively neat, and a stack of textbooks on her desk indicated that she was probably a student at one of the city colleges. But they didn’t waste much time with a grand tour. Rick had the three all stripped down for action within moments of coming through the door. The Japanese sisters’ bodies gleamed like fine ivory in the soft light of a couple of lamps. Paul sported an impressive erection already and was trembling with barely-controlled lust.

The deep maroon shag carpet of the living room was perfect for this kind of group activity. Blair choreographed, first having Mikko suckle Akina’s breasts as Paul, lying on his back between them, stimulated both women with his fingers. Both women had full but not overly-large tits, and in the subdued light their deep coral nipples looked almost brown, straining as they became more and more excited and entranced. At Blair’s urging, Akina began to pant out her desires, using coarse and crude language that only seemed to stimulate Paul to a tighter, harder erection. Like a weird, slow-motion erotic ballet the three spun and glided, moved just as they were told, until Mikko lay on her back, legs widespread, knees bent, feet flat on the floor, while Akina knelt before her, leaning low to gain access to her pearl-pink clit and to the delicate salmon-colored folds of her labia. Behind Akina, Paul fitted his cock into her oozing slit and began to pump. Rick kept them from coming just yet.

At Blair’s suggestion, Rick had the three perform variation upon variation: The Japanese sisters sixty-nined each other, the breasts of each flattening on the ivory-colored, rounded belly of the other. Then they both simultaneously sucked Paul’s cock, running their urgent curling tongues over its shaft and head, gleefully swapping places so that now one sister, now the other, took Paul’s cock deep into her mouth while the other tongued his balls. Paul lay back and ate out Akina, who straddled his face, while Mikko rode his cock, and the two sisters gave each other deep, long, passionate kisses. Blair had pushed down her slacks and had two fingers at work on herself, and she felt hornier and hornier, but Rick cautioned her that they couldn’t join in, not yet. “I won’t be able to hold them for long after I come,” he said. “We need to wait until we’re at least out of the building.”

And so at last Rick told the three they could come, and instructed them in exactly how they were to do that, promising them all the best, most intense orgasms they had ever felt, and Blair added to the two women, “This is wonderful. This is the way you want to live from now on. You will be happy. You will be willing and obedient and well-rewarded sluts. Paul will be devoted to both of you, and you’ll love it.”

Before Paul could spurt, Blair and Rick hastily left the apartment. It was dark now, and though they hadn’t eaten at the restaurant, neither felt hungry. They raced on foot across the park, both of them laughing, then found their way to her apartment, where, as best they could, the two of them re-enacted the erotic scenes they had set up and directed. They whispered remembered sights and aromas, they aroused each other to a high pitch with a stream of “Did you see how Mikko—” and “When Paul put his cock in—” until Blair and Rick felt themselves so sharpened, so aroused, by their voyeuristic recollections that they simply dissolved into one greedy creature of burning flesh and urgent needs and no shame at all. It was heaven.

But somehow not as heavenly as the little bit of hell Blair was plotting for Judith.

TO BE CONTINUED....