The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voyeurs and Victims

By Captain Eazy

(mc, ma, mf, md, in)

11

The vibe in the office was definitely weird on Friday. Blair knew what was making everyone feel a little off kilter, of course, but no one else did, and she couldn’t help smiling at how strangely everyone acted, as if walking on a surface that was a little too yielding underfoot. Rick was working his magic in Judith’s office. Mark Turnwell and Judith had locked themselves in there—alone, they thought, though once again, Blair knew better. Sensuality positively radiated from the closed office door down the hall. People felt it, though they didn’t have any explanation for it. Jake, the office boy, shuffled around holding a bulging file folder in front of him to hide the bulge of his erection. The women in the office all looked dewy, flushed, more excited than just another TGIF day could account for.

Blair could feel it herself. She was hot at her center, moist and ready, and her sexual excitement came in pulsing waves. She knew that Rick wasn’t letting Judith and Mark actually fuck—that would spoil the plan—but she found herself daydreaming about the way the two of them must be working each other up, and she envied Rick the fun of watching them. As the morning went by, Blair had to confer with Holly Craven. Holly had been affected by the strange aura of sexuality, too. Her brown eyes darted behind her spectacles like trapped animals, she kept tugging at her straight brown hair, and her pink tongue kept flicking over her lips. Uncharacteristically, Holly could not concentrate on Blair’s instructions and had to keep making herself write notes.

“The problem,” Blair said, secretly enjoying little Holly’s confusion, “is that there’s no way to pitch a skin-care product that hasn’t already been tried. I need you to take that into consideration. If there’s some new angle we can say about Velvelour moisturizers, let’s find it. We want the consumer to understand just how sensual touch can be and to appreciate that Velvelour will give her the kind of skin that a lover would love to stroke.”

Holly’s cheeks showed pink. “Love to. . . uh, touch,” she murmured.

“Stroke,” Blair corrected. “You know, the way someone’s fingers feel on your body when you’re warm and snuggled, when you’re with a sensitive and gentle lover. When his fingertips trace the swell of your breast and find the bud of your nipple already straining, eager for a brush of his skin.”

“Umm....okay,” said Holly, squirming in her chair. “I’ll, I’ll see what I can come—what I can think up.”

“You know what?” Blair asked, feeling mischievous. “If I were you, I’d try for some direct inspiration. You have the samples of the Velvelour creams and moisturizers. If I were you, I think I’d just squirt some into my palms and rub it into my skin. My neck...my chest...my breasts. See what it feels like. Enjoy the slippery warmth.”

“Oh....I don’t, uh, think that will be necessary,” replied Holly. Her cheeks were flaming.

“Well, you could have help,” Blair said. “You know, someone like Mark Turnwell, for example. That wouldn’t be so bad, would it?”

Holly wouldn’t look up. “He’s not....not the one I’d....not my type.”

“Oh? I thought Mark was the office, what did they used to call it? The office heartthrob.”

“I wouldn’t pick him.”

“Who would you pick, Holly? Girl to girl?”

Holly said something that Blair couldn’t quite catch. “What?” she asked.

At last Holly looked up again. Her wide brown eyes brimmed. “You,” she whispered. “I know it’s sick, but....but you’ve always—I’m sorry, I’ll leave.”

She began to get up, but Blair caught her by the wrist. “Wait,” she said softly.

This was a new angle, something she had not thought about. But remembering last night’s romp, Blair felt her heart thump a little faster. If sisters could do it....how pleased Rick would be if Holly could join her in pleasing him....and Blair’s libido had been revved so high that she knew Rick, willing as he was, couldn’t satisfy her as often as she would want it. She still rubbed herself to orgasm at least once for every time she and Rick fucked....after all, Holly was a pretty little thing, if she only had more confidence....and it was still two hours until the conference.

Blair made up her mind. What a present to give Rick! She stood up and said, “Come with me. Bring the samples.”

She knew the small conference room, where she met with three or four people at a time, was unscheduled. She led Holly there, locked the door, and said, “I’ve never done this with a woman.”

“I—just a few times,” stammered Holly. “W-we shouldn’t. If we g-get caught—”

“We won’t be,” Blair assured her, reveling in the secret knowledge that even if they were, with the building vibrating, shimmering, to Rick’s power, Rick could just erase the memory from everyone’s mind. She put her arms around Holly. “I’ve never kissed a girl on the mouth,” she murmured.

Holly’s lips parted under hers. Holly’s breath was sweet, her tongue eager and hot and searching. Blair felt their breasts flatten against each other. Even through her bra and Holly’s, she could feel the stiff thrust of the other girl’s nipples. “We shouldn’t,” groaned Holly, but she was pressing hard against Blair.

Blair reached up and took off Holly’s spectacles. She set them down on the credenza and nearly waltzed Holly backward until her ass touched the edge of the conference table. “Let’s get more comfortable,” she whispered, unbuttoning Holly’s blouse. Helplessly, Holly let her do it.

“You’ve got a beautiful little body,” Blair said when the shorter girl stood naked before her. It was true. She needed sun—Holly’s body was a creamy, pale color, the nipples light pink, the breasts round and firm. Her pubic patch was modest, making her look almost like a teen. Blair began to peel off her own clothes, and when she was as nude as Holly, she picked up a small sample bottle of Velvelour Intimate, a warming moisturizer. “Let’s do a product test,” she said wickedly, squirting a white jet of the cream into her palm. It reminded her of wanking Rick off, of having him gush his cum into her hand. She rubbed her palms together, spreading the cream, and then began to massage Holly’s breasts.

Holly shuddered under the attention, her pretty nipples becoming even more erect. Her areolas puffed out. “Unnhh,” she moaned.

“Nice,” Blair said. “Does it feel good, Holly?”

“Yes. God, yes!”

“Would you like to feel it somewhere else?”

Holly sat on the edge of the conference table and spread her legs. She and Blair kissed deeply as Blair rubbed her palm down between Holly’s legs, spreading the warming cream over Holly’s open slit, over her clit and her labia. The sensuous vibes in the air had made her more than ready, and almost as soon as Blair touched her down there, Holly shuddered and gasped, “I’m coming!”

“No fair,” Blair said mischievously. “Now you have to get me caught up.”

She sat in one of the big, plush chairs, ass scooted forward, legs spread, and had Holly kneel before her on the carpet. Blair expected to get the same treatment she had given, a massage boosted with the slippery, heating Velvelour, but Holly seemed unable to restrain herself and instead began to eat her out, her eager tongue slipping deep into Blair’s slit, lapping her clit, teasing and polishing. Blair put a hand on the back of her head and guided her, while with the other hand, slippery with the moisturizer, she stimulated and tweaked her own nipples. “Mmm,” she said, “you’re good. Mmmm. Have you ever been with a man, Holly?”

Holly shook her head.

“Mmm... Would you try, if I asked you very prettily? I think you’d like it. It’s....oh, that’s good, that’s....it’s a lot of fun, being bi. And even if you don’t want to be fucked, it’s great to lick a man until he shoots that hot cum out. Would you try for me, baby? Would you try?”

Holly pulled back and looked up from between Blair’s spread legs, an adoring look on her face. “Anything for you,” she said hoarsely.

“That’s a good girl,” Blair said. “Now make me come, lover. Make me....yumm, that’s so good—make me come....”

* * *

By the time two o’clock came, Blair felt, well, as they liked to say in management meetings, empowered.

Ernest Skilton, a dapper, thin, elderly man, well-dressed in a gray suit, came down the hall, amiably chatting to Phoebe Masters, whose brassy hair was expertly if obviously dyed. She looked very professional in a dark olive-gray business dress. The two looked serious, though approachable. However, Blair knew very well that neither of them was much prone to tolerating any irregularity in business.

“Are we early?” Skilton asked as he stood in Blair’s doorway. “I really have other things to do. Do you suppose we could prevail on Judith to get the meeting underway?”

“I’m sure we can,” Blair said. She lifted the receiver and dialed Judith’s extension. Rick answered. “Are you ready?” Blair asked.

“Any time.”

“Then we’ll come right down.”

Blair went to the writers’ cubicles and said, “Everyone, we’re going to start the staff meeting. Judith’s conference room, please!”

The big conference room, as everyone called it, opened from the hall just off Judith’s office. Long, narrow, and tastefully decorated in dark green and cream, it boasted an impressive cherrywood conference table that ran the whole length of the room and provided seating for sixteen. The prismatic colors that lined everything were intense now. The writers filed in, found their places, and sat, Holly last of all, a little smile on her face. No one noticed Judith, Mark, or Rick, who were already there. Blair showed Skilton and Phoebe Masters to their seats, then nodded to Rick. He edged around the wall and bent over to murmur commands at intervals along the way. Everyone in the room, except for him and Blair, would have altered memories of this meeting.

He paused next to Blair and said, “I’m horny as hell.”

Safely contained in the glamour he projected and knowing no one else could hear her, Blair promised, “We’ll have our own party tonight, lover. And I’ll bring a surprise.”

“It’s all yours,” Rick said, backing out. The uniform he wore had visible perspiration stains—he’d been working on Judith’s and Mark’s libidos all day.

As Rick left, Blair had the weirdest sensation of time moving slowly, as though she were wading through a waist-high flow of molasses. And then something snapped as Rick switched off his power.

“Oh, my God!”

Shrieks. Skilton spluttering. Phoebe Masters slapping her hands over her eyes.

There on the table, leaning back, weigh taken on elbows and feet, ass high off the surface, gleamed a naked Judith, lower lip clenched in her teeth. She had poured a bottle, or more than one bottle, of baby oil over herself, and it drooled through her wide-open pussy, dribbled down to a spreading pool on the cherrywood. Kneeling between her spread legs was Mark, wearing a teddy and nothing else—if you didn’t count the black vibrating dildo that projected, Blair noticed a little enviously, from his asshole. He was busily finger-fucking Judith’s asshole. The two of them seemed oblivious.

“Yeah, baby!” Judith snarled. “Give it to me! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass like it was that old asshole Skilton!”

In a strange, high-pitched voice, Mark said, “Pretend I’m that old shriveled cunt Masters! I want you to do me, darling!”

And then their awareness snapped back, too.

12

Pandemonium. That was the only word for it. Blair, who had witnessed so many lascivious scenes, would always feel most wickedly satisfied when she remembered the scene in the conference room—the shrieks, the accusations, the screams. She surreptitiously held Holly’s hand, squeezing it in reassurance, through the uproar. It was wonderful.

And by the time the workday ended, Judith had been fired, Mark had been fired, and, right in line with the suggestion that Rick had implanted, Skilton and Masters had given Blair Judith’s job.

That evening, Blair and Rick gently introduced Holly to the joys of bisexual loving. She took to it so readily that they continued the lessons all through a long, indulgent Saturday.

On Monday, Blair moved into Judith’s old office. By that afternoon she had hired a new personal assistant, a handsome academic named Rick. And by the end of that week, they had the whole office whipped into shape. The place had never been so productive. Or so satisfied.

As summer came on, Blair learned that Mark and Judith had landed on their—well, feet, she supposed. They had started a business teaching couples who had lost the spark how to revive their romance by fantasizing. They seemed to be successful at it.

Holly was a frequent visitor in the new apartment that Blair and Rick bought, overlooking the park. They often let her into their bed, but didn’t let her completely into their secret. And they still loved to spend their free time just...looking through the park. Looking and then later remembering what they had seen and making love in every imaginable way.

And if the people they watched were victims—

Well, they were happy ones.

THE END