The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This is a fantasy story with sexual and mind-control content. But you should know that already if you are reading this disclaimer. All characters contained herein are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to actual persons is coincidental. Also, these stories are entirely of my own making. Any resemblance to other stories is entirely coincidental.

Author’s note: These stories are dedicated to Carole. © 1999

The Awakening

The Vyartu Stories

Story Number One—Part Five

Brook nodded silently. She was smiling sweetly, but not giggling.

Smiling, Darrin pulled back from Brook. His hips lowered slowly, until the head of his cock rested against Brook’s labia. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as he slowly pushed his hard erection inside Brook’s slick pussy.

“Oh dear God!” gasped Brook as she felt the large, hard thickness of Darrin’s cock sink into her. The warm sting of the pain of her vaginal walls being stretched like never before only added to Brook’s arousal. Instinctively her hips rose off the bed, her body arching itself to the source of the intense stimulation. Her body began to tremble with a sensual excitement she had never known before.

With only about three-quarters of his cock inside Brook, Darrin could feel the head of his cock already pushing against her cervix. His erection was already throbbing inside Brook’s tight sex. Strangely enough, the hunger was remaining at a manageable level. Darrin felt in full control. Even so, his body trembled with his arousal. Slowly Darrin pumped his cock just a few inches back and forth within Brook.

Brook was already writhing underneath Darrin. Her head was tossing side to side. Her hands were alternately grabbing handfuls of bed sheets and scratching Darrin’s back. Her hips undulated slowly and in time with her moans which were growing in volume.

Darrin began to push against Brook’s cervix. He felt the wildfire wave of pleasure move through his body as the head of his cock slowly slid into the tightness of Brook’s cervix. Darrin realized he had probably penetrated the cervices of Alexis and Lisa and Shannon. But like seemingly everything else about Brook, this experience was different.

Brook arched her hips up to Darrin. She was no longer undulating. Her taught muscles held her hips up as the rest of her trembled violently.

“It’s too...” screamed Brook as her head thrashed side to side. “You can’t...” She pushed her hips up higher. Her words dissolved into loud moans and soft screams. Sweat covered her body. The bedsheets underneath Brook were soaked, as was her hair. As her head thrashed, her hair alternately stuck to her face and flung sweat out in tiny droplets.

Darrin knew Brook was wildly aroused. Yet he had a sense of something else. Darrin’s own thoughts were clouded by his own extreme arousal. He could not put a name to the difference in Brook from the other women he had fucked since the odd hunger had appeared in him. Darrin only knew that this experience seemed more real than the others.

First pulling his cock out, Darrin then rammed his cock down into Brook’s pussy until his hips slammed into hers. The ecstasy of her tightness made Darrin’s body pause and shudder. In that pause, Brook went wild. Darrin heard her scream at the top of her lungs. His body now held still as Brook’s body bucked up and down with feral intensity. He could feel Brook’s slick juices gushing and pushing over his cock even as her vaginal walls struggled to clamp tight. Darrin could feel the pressure of orgasm rising fast in his loins. He pushed down to Brook’s bucking body, causing her to buck harder. Darrin roared out with the explosive release of semen. His own head tossed side to side as the wildly hot climax sent jolt after jolt of pleasure through his flesh.

Brook screamed when Darrin’s hot cum filled her the first time. She had no thoughts. The ecstasy filled her body and her mind and her soul. She felt herself soar on the repeating waves of intense pleasure. Higher and higher she soared. She felt the sensations that filled her sex finally fade as she lost consciousness, but still she felt herself soaring.

Darrin too felt the sensations on his cock fade. For the first time in his life, orgasmic pleasure overwhelmed him. He collapsed on top of Brook’s body. His semen mixed with her cum, just as his sweat mixed with hers. Their bodies seemed to tremble in unison as they lay there. Only moments were passing, but the dream came to Darrin again.

This time the events of the dream were more like a vision. Everything was real, existing in three dimensions, every detail exact. He opened the door to his apartment, and there she was. The woman at the door was as tall as Darrin. She had long, thick, gloriously golden hair. Her large, round eyes had irises that were as green as winter wheat. Her face was the most beautiful Darrin had ever seen. Her bodily dimensions, with the fullness of her chest, the narrowness of her waist, the curve of her hips, the length of her legs, were perfect. She was wearing a snug, long sleeved, black T-shirt. The lower half of her body was clothed in a miniskirt that matched her eyes, black stockings and high-heeled, black boots. She was smiling at him as if she knew a secret. Darrin watched her lips part as she opened her mouth to speak. But the scene faded quickly, and Darrin’s eyes fluttered open as consciousness pulled him back.

Brook gasped as she too returned to consciousness. She smiled brightly at Darrin. She leaned her head to his face and kissed his cheek.

“Thank you, Darrin.” she said softly.

“You’re welcome, Brook.” replied Darrin as he slowly moved to sit beside Brook on the bed. He leaned over and unfastened one of the wrist restraints from the bed. He watched Brook roll to her side and unfasten the other wrist restraint. She sat up and embraced Darrin, hugging him tight. Darrin gently returned the embrace.

Brook whispered to Darrin’s ear, “Thank you. Thank you so much.” she sighed. “That was wonderful.”

“It was indeed.” was Darrin’s soft spoken reply. He gently squeezed Brook in his embrace before pulling back from her. “You are an amazing woman, Brook.”

Brook giggled. “You are an amazing man.”

“Do you have a bathroom? Or a least a towel?” asked Darrin.

“Are you leaving already?”

“Well, I have something in the nature of an appointment to keep.” Darrin was sure that if Alexis was going to his apartment, she would have arrived there by now.

Brook sighed, but showed him to the bathroom. She even brought Darrin his clothes after his quick shower. She remained naked as she watched him dress. When he was done, she stepped up to him and hugged him once more.

Instinctively, Darrin lifted Brook up in a strong embrace and kissed her. The warmth of the kiss filled his head. He had to take a deep breath when he finally broke the kiss and put Brook down. He looked down at Brook’s smiling face and wondered what he was feeling. She seemed to be nearly glowing. Her smile was bright and sincere. There was a look, an expression on her face that Darrin had never seen before, on anyone. He had no idea what it meant. He reached to her face and slowly traced the curve of her cheek. Brook’s smile seemed to grow wider, if that was possible.

“I need to go, Brook.”

Brook nodded. “I know.” Her fingers touched his lips gently. “I’ll walk you to the door.” She took his hand in hers.

Darrin squeezed her hand gently and let her lead him to the door. He watched her move. She seemed perfectly comfortable to be naked. Even in just walking to the door, Brook’s movements seemed sensual. Darrin noticed that she had a better muscle tone than he had realized before.

At the door, Brook kissed Darrin’s chest. “I will miss you. Will I see you again?”

Darrin smiled slightly. “Yes, Brook.” He pulled out his wallet and removed a business card from it. “Have you something I can write with?” Brook nodded and found a pencil for him. Darrin wrote the phone number for his apartment on the back of the business card. “Call me tomorrow. We need to talk.”

“Yes.” replied Brook. “Yes, we do. Don’t we?” said Brook matter-of-factly.

“We do.” Darrin leaned down and kissed Brook. “Oh.” Darrin just remembered an important fact.

“What’s wrong?” asked Brook.

“We came here in your car.”

Brook giggled loudly. “Then you’ll have to stay.” She turned around slowly while she said, “I can’t drive like this.” She giggled again.

“Brook, I need to return to my apartment.”

“Okay.” Brook sounded disappointed. But her smile brightened her face again. “I’ll go get the keys. You can take my car and bring it back.”

“How will you get around?”

“I can call on my housemate or friends if I need to.”

“Are you sure it won’t inconvenience you?”

“Not in the least.” Brook giggled again. “I can always just stay home and dream of you.”

Darrin smiled. “Very well. Go get the keys.”

“Yes, sir.” She half scampered and half skipped back to her room.

Darrin looked around while he waited. He noticed a picture of Brook and another female on a table near the door. Standing next to Brook, in the photograph, was a tall, blond woman with lovely green eyes. The blond woman was amazingly beautiful, and seemed very familiar to Darrin. Yet, try as he might, he could not remember where he might have seen this woman before. He felt as if he should know this woman, but he had no idea who she was. He sensed a stirring of his hunger. He wished he could spend a few days examining this hunger. But he seemed unable to stop the events that the hunger continued to lead him through. He shook his head and put the picture down as Brook returned, still naked, with car keys in hand.

“Who is the woman in the picture?” Darrin asked, as if Brook had only one.

“What picture?”

“This one.” Darrin picked it up again.

“Oh. That’s my housemate.” Brook sighed. “She’s so beautiful.”

“You are too, Brook.” Darrin put the picture down once more as Brook giggled.

“You better go before I decide to rip your clothes off.” She sighed happily and embraced Darrin.

Darrin held Brook tight for a moment. He gave her a light kiss and then gently pushed her back. “Don’t forget to call me.”

“I won’t. I promise. Good night, Darrin. I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. Good night.”

Brook stood still, with her hands behind her back, watching Darrin open the door and close it behind him as he left. She stepped to the window to watch him get into her car, and drive out of the driveway and down the street. She then rushed back to her room and lay down her bed. She began to masturbate to thoughts of Darrin.

Darrin wondered about Brook and about what seemed to have occurred between Brook and himself. He was certain that he had kept his hunger under control. He had not used it to try to control Brook at all. And she had given herself so willingly. Yet, Darrin was unsure. There was still much he did not understand about the hunger. Were Brook’s reactions to him genuine, or just manipulated by the hunger? Could this seemingly maniac desire within him influence others without his wanting it to do so? Darrin realized he wanted Brook’s reactions to be sincere. There was something very special about her. Something Darrin wanted, but not as a puppet. Darrin struggled to make some sense out of recent events. He wondered if there was any way to find out what was happening to him. He could not recall any accounts of something like this happening to anyone else. But then, Darrin was hardly a history buff. He contemplated going to the library to try to research what was happening to him. Then the thought occurred to him that only one attractive woman would have to catch his eye and the hunger might take over. He would get no research done that way. The more Darrin pondered the hunger and his situation and the events of the past few days, the less it all seemed to make sense.

Back at the apartment complex Darrin lived in, Darrin noticed Alexis’s car in the parking lot. He parked Brook’s car and sat there for a moment. He looked at the clock on the car’s tape deck. 11:30. He really did not want to confront Alexis. He was not sure he could give her any answers. He realized that coming back to the apartment in Brook’s car might be a blessing. The parking lot could be easily seen from one of the windows in his apartment. Alexis or Lisa, or perhaps both, would probably be keeping an eye out for his car. Neither would recognize this car. Chances were, he could get out of the car and head toward the apartment without Alexis or Lisa guessing that he had arrived. Perhaps that would throw them off enough when he came in that he could get the upper hand and be done with the situation quickly. Or so Darrin hoped. He exited the car and walked to his apartment.

Darrin opened the door, walked in casually and found Lisa and Alexis sitting on his couch and talking. Both looked to the door. Lisa blushed a deep red and quickly looked away. Alexis bit her bottom lip and appeared sad.

“Hello, Darrin.” said Alexis, using the tone she always used when she wanted to get on Darrin’s good side. “I—”

Darrin cut her off. “Alexis, I believe I know why you’re here. You want us to get back together. If you have a good reason why, you may explain it. If you do not, just get out now.”

“Darrin, you shouldn’t—” started Lisa.

Darrin cut her off too. “Shut up, Lisa.” He stared directly at Alexis.

Alexis held the stare for a moment, but then looked down. “Darrin, I’m sorry. You were completely right. I was wrong to treat you as I did. I am sorry.”

“That’s nice. What do you intend to do about it?” Darrin finally closed the door and walked past the two women to the kitchen.

“Darrin. I’ve been waiting here for more than an hour to talk to you.” Alexis stood up and turned to face the kitchen.

Darrin was measuring out scoops of coffee grounds into a coffee filter. He did not turn to look at Alexis. “You’re awfully calm.”

Alexis hesitated. “Yes. I guess I am.” Alexis turned her head to look at Lisa, wondering if Lisa knew what Darrin meant. But Lisa was deliberately looking down at the floor.

“Did Lisa—”

“No, Darrin.” said Lisa quickly. She had turned in her position on the couch and was looking at Darrin.

Darrin put the coffee filter into the coffee machine. As he moved the coffee pot under the faucet, he said, “I fucked Lisa.” Still, he did not turn around to look at the women.

“Lisa, is this true?” asked Alexis softly.

Lisa quickly looked down the fabric of the couch. She nodded and softly said, “Yes.”

“Lisa...” Alexis’s voice accurately conveyed her emotional hurt. “Why?”

“I... I don’t really know. It just seemed to happen.”

Alexis was looked to Darrin again. “Why did you do it, Darrin? Do you hate me that much?”

Darrin just filled the coffee machine with water and now placed the coffee pot back under the drip hole. “And I bet you thought you were going to convince me that you had changed.” Darrin pushed the switch to turn on the coffee machine and finally turned to look at Alexis. “Before you expected me act only out of some sort of devotion to you. Now you expect me to act out of hate for you. Why do you think that everything I do is only motivated by how I feel about you?”

Alexis was taken aback. “I don’t... I mean...”

“Did it even occur to you that what happened between Lisa and me had nothing to do with you?”

Now it was Alexis’s turn to stare at the floor. “No.”

“Of course not. And I don’t hate you, Alexis. I am actually mostly apathetic toward you. I don’t hold a grudge against you. I don’t even dislike you. You’re not a bad person, Alexis. You’ve just fallen into the trap of conforming your thoughts to popular opinion. Or at least what you think is popular opinion. In this society, I suppose it’s not surprising.”

“What do you mean?” asked Alexis. She looked up now, at Darrin’s face. Which is what he wanted.

“I am not in the mood for political arguments. Alexis, do you have something to say about our relationship or not?” Darrin walked toward the couch and stared directly into Alexis’s eyes.

“Darrin...” Alexis took a deep breath. “I do care about you. And I ache for you. I can hardly sleep at night anymore. My thoughts turn to you often since we broke up.” She was trying to return his stare, but she couldn’t. She looked down. “Darrin, I was wrong. I apologize.”

“Very well. I forgive you.” Darrin turned back to the kitchen. The coffee was through brewing and he intended to pour himself a mug’s worth.

“Darrin, please. I want us to get back together.”

Darrin had stepped to the kitchen and retrieved a mug from a cabinet. “You really are a piece of work, Alexis.” He spooned some sugar into the mug.

“What do you mean by that?”

Darrin poured some cream into his mug and turned to look at Alexis. “You have carefully avoided saying anything about love. And your only reason for us to get back together is apparently to ease your discomfort.” Darrin turned back to pour some coffee into the mug.

“Well I...” Alexis was unsure what to say. She looked to Lisa in hopes of some support.

“Alexis,” Lisa said softly, “he’s right.”

Alexis sighed almost mournfully. She looked back to Darrin, trying to figure out what to say.

Darrin stirred his coffee while watching Alexis. He walked around the couch and stepped to Alexis. He took a sip from his coffee and handed the mug to Lisa. “Alexis, admit it. You want me back for the pleasure of having me.”

“No, Darrin.” Alexis tried to look Darrin in the eyes. “I want... I want...” Her voice faltered. She realized how she sounded.

“No? Be honest. You want me. You don’t miss me. You miss what I gave you. You miss being seen with me. You miss talking about me.” Darrin grabbed her arms gently. “You miss the sex too, don’t you?” He leaned to whisper in her ear. “Sex every night. Hot, wonderful sex every single night. Often two and three times a night. And I bet you miss those occasional Saturdays when you would pass out from the complete exhaustion of fucking all day long. Don’t you?” Darrin knew his words were working as planned. His senses, which seemed perpetually heightened now, could detect Alexis’s growing physical arousal.

“Yes.” Alexis spoke with a soft whimper in her voice. She nodded. “Yes, Darrin. You are right.”

“You can feel it right now, can’t you? I’d be willing to bet that your panties are already wet.”

Alexis pulled away from Darrin and sat down again. She looked at Lisa. Alexis realized she could get no comfort from Lisa in this. Lisa, for her part, had put the coffee mug on the floor and was blushing while alternately looking at the floor and looking at her friends. Alexis closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. She stood up again and opened her eyes, though she did not look at Darrin.

“Darrin, you are right. I have nothing to offer you. You could have anyone, even Lisa it seems. So I will go.” Alexis stepped past Darrin and walked to the door.

“Lisa, you’d better go with her.” Darrin’s voice was soft. “Despite everything, you are still her best friend.”

Lisa nodded and looked to the door. Alexis was standing in the doorway, watching Lisa and Darrin. Lisa looked down. She did not want to look Alexis in the face yet. Lisa stood up and smoothed out her clothing. She stepped around Darrin and walked to the door without a word.

Darrin watched the door close behind Alexis and Lisa. He heard the sound of the door hitting the frame and the latch clicking into place. The sound seemed to have resonated within him, shaking some weight from his body. He felt light. He took in a deep breath and even the movement of his chest felt more free. He laughed. He laughed for several minutes. Despite his giddiness, however, the physical exertion of the day finally began to settle on him. He stepped backward to the couch and plopped down, knocking over the coffee mug on the floor. Darrin looked at the spilled coffee and laughed.

As minutes passed, Darrin’s laughter slowly lessened. He lay back on the couch as his body urged him toward sleep. His eyes soon closed. Not long after that, he was deep in sleep.

To be continued...