The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“And now we come to the third chapter... AKA Lesson III,” Rock grumbled as he stood in front of the unseen audience. He crossed his arms and scowled, “What I wanna know is... what the hell happened to the 13th part of SDF? Stupid author couldn’t just finish my story before starting up this series.”

“I am sure he has a good reason for doing so,” Monica/Motoko placed a hand on Rock’s arm to console his anger. For some odd (maybe not, considering who the author is) reason, the Japanese girl was completely nude save for the chain belt around her waist and the shinken that was attached to it.

“Yeah, I- wha... why are you naked?” Rock exclaimed with wide eyes as soon as he noticed the state of undress that his companion was in. After a few seconds of silence, a perverse look etched across his face. With lustful eyes, he dangled his fingers in the air as if ready to tear open a wrapped gift. “I see... I see now... I forgive you, Mr. Author.”

“No! That is not why!” Monica screamed as she dashed away from Rock while covering her breasts and womanhood with her arms and hands. She slammed the bottom of her right foot into her classmate’s chin all the while shouting, “Did you not read the last chapter? I was fighting Sera in the end and I did not have any clothes on!”

“Ow... damn hack of a writer...” Rock grumbled as he slumped to the ground with fresh blood coming out of his nose. “Give me a break already...”

We’ll be starting this chapter from where we left off,“ Monica explained while still covering her private parts from the unseen audience. ”We hope that you enjoy this chapter at least as much as the first two. The author would also like to apologize for the crappiness in the second chapter and will try to make it up to you with more sex scenes... right after my fight.

* * *

“Excuse me, is this the chess club?” Domino, AKA Thirteen and Leafy, asked as he entered the classroom. The classroom lights were off and only one of the windows was open. As a result, the room was completely dark save for a sliver of light that fell upon a newly set up chessboard.

A hand reached out from the darkness and moved the fourth black pawn from the left two spaces forward. The hand retreated into the darkness and Tim’s voice replied, “Yeah... it is.”

Title: WTF High’s School Defense Force—Lesson III

Class: 4D

Room: 104

The Enchantress versus the Demon Huntress! Alright, a catfight! Er... sort of... (runs off to check wikipedia’s definition)

Two days ago...

I’m Motoko Kurenai, fourth disciple of the Double-Sword Devil-Slayer,“ Motoko shot back with gritted teeth bared at her opponent. She could not believe it, but she was still getting excited! The thought of fighting nakedly against this stronger foe was getting her aroused. Her heart was racing and adrenaline was reintroduced into her veins once more. She was going to have the time of her life.

The first thing Motoko did was back off and re-sheathed her sword at a distance from her opponent. The metallic alloy of the blade screamed into the air as it instantly returned to its sheath. She made a small hop over a bench so that she was crouching behind it. The sword girl reached around behind her back with her right thumb and middle finger and gripped a barely noticeable metal orb that was sticking out of the sheath right below the hand guard. The metal orb was around the size of a push pin and a thin chain was attaching it to the sheath.

As Motoko harshly ripped the small orb from the sheath, the chain grew longer until it was around the Japanese girl’s waist. With the chain around her waist, she pushed the metal orb into a small hole in the sheath that was opposite of where the chain started. A small click was heard and the chain hugged snugly against the soft flesh that was Monica’s hips. Now she was free to use both hands without fear of losing her sheath.

“You’re a hundred years too early to challenge me and a thousand years early to defeat me,” Sera smirked as she whipped out her right arm and swung it ferociously until her hand was pointing slightly to her left. The white scarf on her right flew forth and made a beeline towards Motoko in sync with the demoness’ arm movement.

Damn bitch ain’t seen nothing yet,“ Motoko spat as she rose sharply with all of her weight shifted onto her left foot. Her right foot flew upwards and slammed against the underside of the bench that was in front of her. The side of the bench that was on Motoko’s right flew upwards with the legs on the left end acting as the pivotal point. The top part of the bench slammed against the incoming scarf attack and pushed it to the side. Seeing an opening, the young demon huntress dashed forth with her hand on the hilt of her sword. In the corner of her eye she saw the bench snap in half, which surprisingly did not faze her in the least.

“Are you forgetting my other scarf, girl?” Sera chuckled as she pulled her right hand back and threw a left hook at the same time. In response, the right scarf returned to its owner’s side while the left scarf flew out and made an arc so that it was aiming from Motoko’s right side. It was obvious that the scarves were mimicking Sera’s every movement and judging from the broken bench, they weren’t going to be soft taps against the skin.

“Kuso...” Motoko growled under her breathe as soon as she noticed the attack. If she sped up she could avoid the attack, but she would be in between Sera and a possible attack from behind. If she stopped she could also avoid the attack that way, but she would be cut off from her opponent by a possible backlash attack. There was no time to think, so she reacted instinctively.

“Oh?” Sera blinked in surprise as the tip of the shinken blade rose upwards towards her face. Motoko met the attacking scarf with the bottom of her right foot raised at face level. She kicked the underside of the scarf in order to redirect the attack so that it passed above her head. At the same time, she drew her blade and made a vertical upward slash towards the chin.

Huh?“ Motoko suddenly found herself sinking sharply to the floor and her attack shifted towards Sera’s left side. The blade swung harmlessly past the blonde’s left shoulder as the Japanese girl’s left ankle was dragged to the side. The young demon huntress looked down and noticed that Sera’s right scarf managed to snag her ankle. As she sank towards the floor, she narrowed her eyes, gripped the hilt with both hands, and swung downwards.

“Heh... I see lots of potential here,” Sera smirked as she caught the blade with her left hand before it reached her milky white skin. Surprisingly, though perhaps not too surprisingly, the blade drew no blood from her hand. While gripping the blade, she yanked the sword out of the shocked girl’s hands. Once her opponent was unarmed, she planted the bottom of her right foot onto the Japanese girl’s face and pushed her backwards.

Wha... I lost...“ Motoko gasped in shock as soon as her bare back was against the floor. She knew her opponent was strong, but she thought she had at least a chance of winning. The only reason she lost to the masked woman was because of the zapper wards and Sera defeated the masked woman with a sneak attack. With those in mind, she was sure she was able to win in a one on one fight.

The Japanese teen snapped out of it when she felt a scarf wrap around her right ankle. She looked down in time to notice that the scarves were pulling her ankles apart and forcing her to do the splits. The scarves appeared as though they were threaded through an invisible pulley attached the bottom of the walls opposite of each other. Her buttocks dragged along the floor and her wet pussy made a small trail of girl cum.

“Interesting, you were leaking during that last attack,” Sera noted as she pressed her knees against her defeated opponent’s biceps. She gripped the other girl’s wrists and positioned herself so that her pussy right was above Motoko’s face. Her eyes were on a trail of girl juice that started from where Motoko chained her sheath to her waist. The trail followed the path of the final dash and stopped right where the humiliated girl’s pussy sat. “Did I really make you that excited? Were you really that turned on by me? Why... I’m flattered.”

Sh-shut up,“ Motoko growled as her face went beet red. She tried to lift her body, but with Sera on top of her and her legs spread apart, she was unable to. She also tried to move her wrists, but her captor’s hands were like a pair of titanium-made manacles. She hadn’t experienced such strength since her spars with Sanae-Sempai and Sensei.

“Don’t worry, I don’t plan on forcing you to become my slave, if that’s what you’re thinking,” Sera smiled as her vertical pupils returned to normal. She released her grip and stood up before commanding her scarves to release the Japanese girl’s ankles as well. She stepped back and held out a hand towards Motoko. “I just wanted to see the Shin Onitsurugi-Ryuu style for myself, that’s all.”

I... you...“ Motoko stammered as she looked up at the smiling girl. The girl she was facing was different from the demoness she faced just a while ago. Was it a facade? A trap? No... There was no reason for Sera to trick her now that the difference in their strengths was proven. She tentatively accepted the hand and gingerly rose to her feet. Her face was still beet red.

“Now now, there’s no shame in getting wet between the legs, Moto-chan,” Sera assured the other girl as she pressed her body up against her. Their nipples lined up and rubbed against each other in the process. Before Motoko could get away, the blonde girl slipped her left hand under the chain while her right hand touched the Japanese girl’s soft cheek. “I’m feeling kind of horny myself, you know? Why don’t we play a different game now?”

Wha... what game... are you...“ Motoko gasped before she fell silent by her aroused state of mind. She could feel her body bending to the will of the eyes of the demoness before her. The young sword girl tried to fight back, but after suffering a defeat in an exhausting battle, she simply could not muster the strength to do so.

“Shh... just relax and let me do all the work,” Sera shushed while pressing the tip of her slender index finger against her new prey’s lips. She leaned in and moved her right hand so that it was behind Motoko’s head. The blonde girl gripped the Japanese girl’s hair and firmly pressed their lips together. Like a serpent seeking out her prey, the dominant girl’s tongue invaded the other girl’s mouth and explored.

“Mmm...” Motoko could easily feel herself melting in the palm of the predator’s hand. As if they had minds of their own, she felt her arms wrap themselves around Sera. She allowed her hands to feel the softness of the skin on the other girl’s back. She allowed the other girl to explore her mouth as much as she wanted. The sword girl closed her eyes and allowed herself to simply relax and go with the flow of things.

Sera reached down with her hands and began unchaining Motoko’s sheath. With her tongue still slithering away along the sword girl’s own tongue, she disconnected the chain and dropped the sheath onto the floor. Once that was done with, she placed her left hand on the back of Motoko’s neck and the other hand on the small of her back. She guided her new partner onto the floor of the locker room, all the while planting butterfly kisses along the other girl’s collarbone.

The serpent-eyed girl continued her advances by groping the breasts with gentle and loving hands. As soon as she heard a moan come out of the sword girl’s throat, Sera used her index and middle fingers and thumbs to carefully twist the nipples from side to side. While she was doing this, her face was pressed up against the space between the other girl’s chin and throat.

Sera’s pussy was hovering just above Motoko’s and they could feel the heat coming from each other. Their moans of pleasure intertwined like a melody of hot sex. Their breaths were equally heavy and they could feel each other’s pulse race with adrenaline. The two girls gazed into each others eyes with lust and spirit reflected into each other. One was cunning and deadly while the other remained strong and proud despite the circumstances.

Their outer lips rubbed up against each other, causing both of them to moan simultaneously. They pressed their pussies together and instantly found a rhythm as if they knew what the other was thinking. The clitoral hoods of the two girls peeled back as they found their way towards each other. Their moans began shrieks and their shrieks became screams. Sweat poured down their backs and the entire room was filled with intense sexual energy.

Oh my god... it feels... it... kimochi...” Motoko screamed as she rocked her hips back and forth in ecstasy. She wrapped her arms around her new lover and pulled her down into an embrace. They screamed into each others ears and they brought each other to orgasm. The feelings of pleasure could be felt under each other’s skin and each jolt one felt caused another jolt in the other. Their soft and pale flesh rubbed up against each other and their juices mixed together into a puddle of sexual fluids.

Motoko stuck her tongue out and wiggled it with a look of pure bliss on her face. Her face was still blushing red with embarrassment and arousal in her cute expression. Sera smiled herself before leaning her head down accepting the invitation. Their tongues danced and twirled between each other’s faces as they closed their eyes and made out. A trail of saliva connected them and added to the lust that they felt for each other.

Sera pulled away from the kiss and straightened up while straddling the other girl. She moved backwards, all the while allowing her wet pussy to drip with fresh and clear girl cum. She knelt between Motoko’s legs and spread them before reaching back with her left hand. The blonde girl felt around until her fingers caught hold of the chain of the sword girl’s sheath.

With a devilish look on her face, Sera grabbed hold of the sheath with both hands and held the tip above her lover’s pussy. With a dazed look on her face, Motoko looked up in time to see her sheath enter her pussy. Gasping at the sudden intrusion, her head flew back onto the floor and her arms and legs tensed up in excitement. She planted her feet against the locker room floor and raised her ass in acceptance.

“Every time you use this to play with yourself, I want you to think of me,” Sera smirked as she firmly pushed the sheath deeper into the sword girl’s dripping wet cunt. The sheath made a squishy sound each time it moved further into the juicy canal and made Motoko moan with pleasure at the same time. The blonde girl continued forcing the sheath deeper until around seven inches of it was inside. Once she felt it was far enough inside, she started fucking the Japanese girl with her own sheath, “Do you do this often? Do you fuck yourself with your own sword every night? Did you want a cock in there? Is that why?”

Motoko was too busy humping her pussy against her sheath to answer. Her eyes rolled back and drool started coming out of the corner of her mouth. She just kept rocking her hips in wild abandon as she felt herself reach yet another climax. She rode the waves of pleasure as the walls of her womanhood tightened around the sheath like a vice.

“Screw this, I want some of that pussy for myself,” Sera growled as she instantly ripped the sheath out with one movement of her hand. This caused the Japanese girl before her to scream out and squirt even more of her girl juices. Motoko was exhausted and her pussy was completely sensitive and sore from the orgasms. That was why it was so easy for her to reach another orgasm when she felt a tongue on her pussy.

The Japanese girl jerked and twitched around as Sera held her down and continued licking away with her soft and skillful tongue. She felt the blonde girl work her way around the outer lips before moving along the inner labia. Her fingers clenched together and formed a fist while her toes curled up in response. Her muscles tightened up and her voice reached a new level of screaming as soon as she felt the tip of Sera’s tongue on her clit. The direct stimulation to the exhausted girl’s clit was enough to bring her to another climax.

“Moto-chan? Are you okay?” Sera stopped her licking and looked towards Motoko’s face. A smirk stretched along her lips as she reached over and brushed the sword girl’s hair to the side. The blonde dominant girl stood up with the sheath in her right hand and walked over to pick up the blade. She sheathed the sword, and then laid it next to Motoko’s exhausted body. Her smirk became softer and turned into a simple smile as she looked down at the Japanese girl’s face.

“Mmm...” Motoko moaned as she tried to focus her eyes on the face of her new lover. She was too weak to answer Sera’s question, so she simply looked up with unblinking eyes. Her breathing was starting to slow down as she did her best to calm herself and ride out the last of the waves. She felt herself getting pulled into a deep sleep, but she did her best to stay awake.

As promised, I won’t force you to become my slave. You have a lot of untapped potential in both fighting and sex, Moto-chan, Sera whispered into Motoko’s mind as she planted one final kiss on the lips. She got up and moved to leave the locker room, tasting her prey’s juices on her fingers as she did so. If you’re interested in getting stronger, pay me a visit some time this week. Bring the Berserker boy with you while you’re at it. He’ll know where to go, even if he doesn’t right now.

With that, she was gone.

* * *

Still on the first day of school... (Warning! Bestiality up ahead! Though I cut that part out this time. >_>)

“I hope Mistress Sera is okay,” Linda mumbled to herself as she sat down on the floor with her back against the wall. She twiddled her thumbs nervously and kept telling herself that it was going to be fine. She kept reminding herself of Sera’s unnaturally monstrous strength and power. She had only known the blond girl for a day, but she felt as if she knew her all her life. Ever since she locked eyes with such a beautiful goddess, she surrendered her mind, spirit, and body to her new Mistress.

Right beside her and lying down on the floor was a knocked out Thirteen. The brunette with red streaks in her hair was told to get her unconscious classmate out of the locker room and wait for the fight to end. She considered peeking in, but she was sure that her Mistress would not like that one bit. All she could do for now was sit buck naked in the hallway next to a guy who saw her getting dominated by a beautiful and powerful blonde.

“What’s wrong? Your Mistress kick you out or something?” A voice asked mischievously from down the hall.

Linda immediately stood and faced the source of the voice with a fearful look on her face. She hadn’t anticipated anyone else staying after school... but then again, she hadn’t anticipated Thirteen and Monica/Motoko interrupting her time with Sera, either. Whoever it was, the young submissive wasn’t sure if she could drive him away in her current state.

“You know, you were pretty hot in there with that Sera chick. It was a very nice show you put on for Thirteen and me,” Trent grinned as he looked Linda up and down as if he were checking out a painting or some other work of art. For some odd reason, he did not have any clothes on, but he acted as if that was a normal thing. He was more than ten metres away when he got Linda’s attention. In the blink of an eye, he was standing right in front of the startled girl with his face only inches from hers. “I don’t suppose you’re interested in guys as well?”

“Uh... um... I only like Mistress and only Mistress,” Linda managed to squeak out after getting startled by Trent’s quick movements. The trembling submissive took one too many steps back and ended up against the wall. The first thing she wondered was how anyone could grow their hair as long as Trent did. The second thing she wondered about was how anyone was able to move that fast. She considered the possibility of teleportation, but such things only existed in sci-fi and fantasy... right?

“Really? That’s too bad, cause I was hoping I’d have a chance with you,” Trent smirked as he planted a hand against the wall next to Linda’s head. He moved his face closer to the frightened brunette and added, “You look ready for a good fucking what with that dripping wet cunt of yours, so I thought I’d ask. Guess not, huh? Oh well... I guess I’ll see if Sera’s interested.”

“I... I...” Linda stammered as she watched her classmate head towards the locker room. After a moment’s hesitation, she grabbed the long-haired blond guy by the arm and exclaimed, “Wait! You can’t go in there. You... you just can’t! Mistress will get mad if she knew I let you in there. I’m sure of it!”

“Then you’re going to have to give me a reason to stay out of there,” Trent grinned as he reached up with his right hand and brushed Linda’s bangs to the side. He towered over the submissive girl and looked deep down into her eyes. “Have you even fucked a guy before?”

“Um... not... not really. Do dogs count?” Linda’s mind practically exploded with humiliation as soon as the words were out. She wondered what the hell was wrong with her for mentioning that! When she was fourteen, she lost her virginity to her pet dog, a Great Dane named Jingles. She was desperate to please her Mistress, but she was sure she could have done that without asking if dogs counted. She shut her eyes in shame and waited for Trent’s disgusted rejection.

“Dogs, huh? So you’re into dogs,” Trent smirked as he lowered himself so that his face was right in front of Linda’s pussy. He grabbed hold of the trembling submissive by the hips and dipped his head forward.

“Huh?” Linda snapped her eyes open with shock when she felt heavy breathing on her pussy. With that shocked expression still on her face, she looked down and gasped. Sitting on his haunches and licking the shocked girl’s pussy was a golden retriever was practically slobbering all over the brunette’s pussy. With wide open eyes, the girl asked, “Are... are you... real?”

“Does it feel real? Do you want me to stop?” Trent, the talking dog, looked up into the shocked girl’s face and started panting heavily. When he got no response, he continued licking away at his submissive classmate’s snatch with vigorous attention.

“Ah-no... st... don’t st-stop...” Linda moaned with pleasure as she felt the attention on her pussy continue. Her bare back against the wall slid down until her buttocks reached the floor. She trembled as she planted her hands against the floor and opened up her legs so that her furry friend had more access to her womanhood. She hadn’t felt like this since Jingles died a couple years ago. It brought back a lot of sweet and wonderful memories. Sweet, wonderful, and naughty memories.

The submissive girl’s breathing became heavier and her heart raced with pleasure. She pushed her ass forward and the back of her neck against the wall. She shuddered and shivered as if she were being electrocuted from the inside as each lick sent her closer and closer to heaven. As the dog’s tongue lapped away, Linda’s hands reached up and pulled the dog’s head closer. A new wave of pleasure hit her as she felt the canine tongue drive deeper into her love canal.

“Ah... ah... right there... that’s the spot...” Linda gasped as she guided the dog’s head towards her clit. Her favourite kind of lick was the kind that went from her anus up to her exposed clitoris. That was the kind of lick that sent the submissive bitch over the edge. Trent did that kind of lick three times in a row, sending the submissive bitch over the edge and beyond.

Electric signals danced around within the brunette’s body, sending her into a frenzy of ecstasy. Sparks of pleasure travelled throughout her arms, legs, hands, feet, fingers, and toes. Shivers went up her spine as her orgasm subsided and her juices squirted out from her pussy. The waves kept going for Trent did not stop with just one orgasm. The shape-shifting human-dog continued lapping away, sending more powerful waves of electric sparks down the girl’s spine. It was enough to induce a second orgasm... and a third one right after that.

Linda would have gladly accepted a fourth orgasm with open-arms, but she wanted more than just licking. With trembling hands, she somehow found the strength to lift her left leg over Trent’s head and face the wall. She placed her right forearm against the wall and reached back with her left hand. With her knees against the floor, she used her left fingers to spread her pussy lips wide open for her canine partner to see.

“Please... please fuck me,” Linda begged as she breathed heavily from her last three orgasms. She placed her forehead against her right forearm and kept her pussy lips open with her left middle finger and thumb. It didn’t take long before she felt the shape-shifter mount her. Within seconds, the head of the canine’s cock was up against the entrance to the brown-haired bitch’s wet canal. With her pussy already wet, it didn’t take long for the cock to enter her and start fucking away. “Ah... like that. Harder... give it to me harder. Keep... keep fucking me. Please!”

“You asked for it, bitch,” Trent smirked as he continued pounding away at the wanton slut. His tongue hung out as he panted heavily as all dogs do. In his human form, his cock was around seven inches, which was already pretty big for a human male. However, his cock was easily twice that size when he was in his dog form. For that reason, he was particularly proud of being a dog. There were other reason, of course, but that was one of them.

“I’m your bitch! I’m your slut! Do whatever the hell you want to me, but keep using me like the bitch I am!” Linda screamed out as she tried to push back in unison with the dog’s movements. One of the advantages of getting fucked by a dog was that a dog was unpredictable with his thrusts. They just pounded away like there was no tomorrow, so pushing back when the dog thrust forward felt like winning the orgasmic lottery.

Linda wailed in pleasure as the electric sparks came back for yet another dance within her body. The dance of the sparks continued even as fresh dog cum filled her cunt to the brim. Her body collapsed against the floor and her arms splayed out in front of her. Her knees remained bent for the dog’s cock was still inside her vagina. A familiar sensation crossed her mind as she felt a knot form inside her pussy. There was no point in trying to pull it out, so she decided to simply wait for the knot to disappear.

“One of the advantages of being a shape-shifting human-dog hybrid is that I can simply turn human when I want the knot out,” Trent smirked as he changed back into his human form. He pulled his cock out of Linda’s pussy, and then changed back into his golden retriever form. With his cock still dripping with fresh semen, he pressed his tongue against Linda’s pussy and started cleaning up the mess. Pride filled his heart once he sent his submissive bitch into a fifth orgasm.

* * *

“Ugh...” Monica/Motoko groaned as she finally decided to get up off the locker room floor. She still felt her own juices mixed in with her saliva and Sera’s saliva and pussy juice sticking to her inner thighs. Her eyes wandered around the room until they rested upon the clock. Apparently, it hadn’t been that long since Sera left the locker room after the intense... Monica’s face reddened as soon as she thought about it.

With wobbly legs and a pounding headache, she walked over to her locker and swung open the door. She reached around with a trembling hand until she found her P.E. clothes and started to put them on. She wondered for a moment whether or not she should take a shower first before putting on her clothes. She decided against it and simply donned the P.E. outfit, checking to make sure her juices did not soak through at the same time.

Once that was done with, she picked up her katana and froze for a second when she realized that it was still sticky. The demon huntress used her hands to wipe off her fluids as best she could before giving up. With a sword smelling like pussy and her entire body smelling like sex and sweat, she left the locker room. As soon as she did, the first thing she saw was a golden retriever running around chasing his tail.

“Oh... hey there, Monica!” Trent exclaimed as he stopped chasing his tail long enough to greet his bewildered classmate. While still in dog form, he walked over and sniffed the Japanese girl’s pussy. “Sera just took Linda and left. So what’d ya do in there, anyway? A little girl-bonding, I take it?”

“Ah... wha... how... wha...” Monica stammered with a bewildered look on her face. Questions went through her head such as ‘how did he know my name?’ or ‘is he a friendly talking dog or is this a trick?’ She immediately calmed herself down and reminded herself that she had seen much stranger sights as a demon huntress and sword girl. She sought out the words she wanted to say before asking, “Who are you and how do you know Sera?”

“Heh, the name’s Trent and I’m a student in your homeroom,” Trent replied as he changed into his human form. All of his long hair hung down to his ankles while the front part of his body was exposed for the world to see. Well... exposed to anyone in the hallway to see, anyway. He held out a hand and grinned, “Nice to meetcha. I’m a friend of this guy, Thirteen over there, by the way. We caught Sera’s show live, but I guess he got busted or something.”

“Er... I... I see...” Monica replied as she blushed at the sight of Trent’s nudity. Unlike everyone else, she did not wonder about the blonde boy’s super long hair. She wondered about the blonde boy’s ability to change into a dog and vice versa. She had met some shape-shifters before, but never thought there was one in her homeroom class. She looked away and asked, “I don’t suppose you could put on some clothes?”

“Sure, they’re in my locker near Thirteen’s,” Trent replied as he grabbed Thirteen by the ankles and started dragged him down the hallway. He waved Monica over to follow him; picked up the ankle he dropped, and continued dragging his new friend.

“Wait a minute, you will hit his head!” Monica exclaimed as she rushed forward and grabbed Thirteen by the armpits and helped carried her unconscious classmate. Her face reddened even more as soon as she noticed that she was pressing Thirteen’s face against her crotch. Thanking whoever was in charge of the afterlife for her classmate’s unconscious state, she lifted Thirteen up further and away from her pussy. That was when another thought clicked into her head, “Wait a minute, how did you know my name?”

* * *

Later that night...

“I’m sorry Mistress, I didn’t mean to disobey you,” Linda cried as she knelt on the locker room floor. She was wearing a green tank-top with a black miniskirt and high-heel sandals. Small rings made of jade hung down from her ears and a jade bracelet encircled her left wrist. “I just had to stop that dog-man from interrupting your work, Mistress.”

“Shh... It’s quite alright,” Sera assured her new pet as she patted her on the head like a dog. She turned away from the distressed Linda and said, “We only met just recently, after all. It’s not like we’ve made any commitments to each other. At least not yet, anyway.”

“I want to commit to you, Mistress,” Linda sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks. “I want to be your slave. I’ve never felt this way until I met you. Please make me your slave.”

“Go home and think about it first. We can talk about it when you’ve calmed down,” Sera replied as she stood in front of one of the lockers in the locker room. She opened up the door with a smirk on her face. On the bottom of the locker were fragments of a coil of rope, a saliva-covered ball-gag, and a vibrator that was still vibrating. Sera touched her chin in a thoughtful manner and said, “Oh dear... looks like she escaped. Oh well... hope she enjoyed the show I put on for her, anyway.”

* * *

“That demoness... I can’t believe it. Of all the schools, she just had to pick this one,” A naked woman wearing only a mask and sunglasses growled as she looked down from the school rooftop. A trail of her own juice ran down her legs as she fingered away at her pussy. In her other hand, she held Monica’s panties to her face. She lowered her mask and sniffed the panties as she masturbated away in the chilly night air. “Still... there are quite a few worthy prizes out here including the demoness herself. I guess I have no choice but to resort to some... supernatural forces myself.”