The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wages of Sin

It had been something of a necessity. It was either Vegas, or ... no, that was it. From the way Brianna saw it, it was Vegas and nothing else.

“Yeah, but how am I supposed to get away,” Brianna had told her boyfriend. “Mom and my sisters are going to want to know where I am.”

Brad had been all for the plan. Run away to Vegas. Get married. Come back and lo and behold, it would be a done deal. Sure, everyone could yell and scream about it later, but at least she wouldn’t have to worry about all that stupid wedding planning. If she had to listen to her mom and her sisters for even a minute longer, Brianna was sure she was going to scream but just elope and there’d be no more need for a wedding.

Brad had an answer for that. “Just tell them it’s a business trip and you’ll be back soon.”

“Monkey business, you mean.”

Brad grinned. “You notice I didn’t say what kind of business it was.”

“You are so bad.”

“Maybe, but it seems like someone is going along with the program.”

“That’s because you’re a bad influence on me.”

“Just doing my job.”

“I better tell them not to call while I’m away.”

“You think that’s going to stop them?”

“Probably not.”

“And I better tell them not to make any decisions without me.”

“Oh then they’ll be calling for sure.”

“You’re right,” Brianna had said with a smile. “Better to just let them do what they will and then undo the whole thing later.”

“You see. It’s not such a hard thing to do after all.”

“And just think,” Brianna said as she let her fingers walk down the front of Brad’s shirt, “since we’ll already be on vacation, maybe we can start the honeymoon a little bit earlier than expected.”

“Now who’s being a bad influence on who?”

Brianna’s hand stroked the front of her fiancee’s pants. “Hey,” she said. “I’m just doing my job.”

So it was that a week later on a Saturday afternoon, the happy couple arrived at the airport and after a short ride into town, they were soon set up in their hotel.

“What do you want to do first, Babe,” Brad asked.

“Hmm?”

“I asked what you wanted to do first.”

“Shouldn’t we see about getting married,” Brianna said. “It’s why we came here, you know.”

“Yeah, but we’re in Vegas. We can do that any old time.”

“But I thought—”

“I was thinking we could see some shows or maybe we could hit the casinos.”

“I don’t want to hit the casinos.”

“Come on, Babe.”

“No. I’m not into gambling.”

“But come on. We’re in Vegas.”

“No.”

“I guess it’s the shows then.”

“I guess,” Brianna agreed.

“I’ll call down to the front desk and see what they got. You got anything special you want to see?”

“I don’t know what’s here.”

“Yeah but what would you like? What kind of show?”

“I don’t know. Surprise me.”

“Okay, Babe. You got it.”

A few minutes later, Brad was making the reservations and Brianna still wasn’t sure which one he’d picked. “So what’d you get,” she said when her boyfriend hung up the phone.

“You don’t know, huh?” Brad said with a grin and Brianna shook her head. Brad grinned even broader. “I planned it that way,” he said. “Since you didn’t care which show it was, I made sure you didn’t know.”

“Why?”

“Because that way it’ll be a surprise.”

“I could always call down to the front desk and ask, you know.”

“Yeah, but that’s cheating. That’s like looking to see what’s under the Christmas tree before Christmas. It’s not fair.”

“Spoilsport,” Brianna countered.

“I prefer pragmatic.”

“Fine. I’ll wait then but if you’re going to make me wait ...”

“Yeah?”

“I’m going to go wait by the pool ... in my bikini ... and you’re not invited.”

“Hey!”

“You make me wait, and I make you wait.”

Brad stared at his girlfriend and then he started to grin. “Fine. If that’s the way you want to play it, I’ll wait but I’ll do my waiting in the casino.”

Brianna laughed at that. “Just don’t spend too much money, okay?”

Brad laughed back. “Just don’t go getting sunburned. You wouldn’t want to be all pink in your wedding photos.”

The two young people went their separate ways with plans to meet again for dinner but after a nice dinner at one of the hotel’s four restaurants, Brianna put her arm on her boyfriend’s arm. “So I’ve waited long enough,” she said. “Where are we going?”

“Well, I know you really wanted to see a musical review but they didn’t have any tickets for those—”

“Brad! Where are we going?”

“So I got us tickets for the Amazing Bondini.”

“You got us tickets for what?!”

“The Amazing Bondini.”

“Brad, what the hell is an Amazing Bondini?”

“He’s a stage hypnotist. They say he’s really good.”

“I don’t care how good he is. It sounds like the name of a mixed drink. Why’d you get that?”

“So what are you saying? Are you saying you don’t want to go?”

“I’m not saying that exactly. I just wished you’d asked me first.”

“Come on,” Brad said. “It’ll be fun.”

“Maybe it will, but even if this does turn out okay you still owe me for not getting the show I wanted.”

“What do you want?”

“I want what I always want. Shopping. Lots and lots of shopping.”

A little while later, the two young people were seated in the theater as the hypnotist was introduced. “Hypnotism,” the stage hypnotist began, “is a window into the mind. Each of us has things that we think we cannot or will not do. Each of us has barriers that we think cannot be crossed but the mind can do more if we just unshackle it from its restraints. Tonight, you and I will seek to unshackle the mind but a word to the wise, sometimes, what we see is not always what we expect.

“At this time, I will pass through the audience looking for volunteers. If I put my hand on your shoulder, please join the other volunteers on stage.”

Brianna leaned over to her boyfriend. “This is silly, you know. I wonder if the quote-unquote volunteers are shills.”

“I don’t see how they could be,” Brad whispered back. “I mean if they were, sooner or later, someone would see the same person going up.”

“Would they?”

“What do you mean?”

“I wonder how many repeat attendees they get. If there were shills, you’d have to see two different shows.”

“You’ve got a point there.”

And that’s when the Amazing Bondini stepped up to Brianna. “Hi there. What’s your name?”

“Brianna.”

“And what are you doing in Las Vegas?”

“I’m here to get married.”

“Ah, I see, and I expect this strapping young fellow here is your boyfriend.”

“This is Brad,” Brianna said proudly.

“I take it you don’t believe in hypnosis.”

“How did you know?”

The man just smiled. “My dear, it’s my job. I’m trained to know these things.” He put a hand on Brianna’s shoulder. “We ought to have a non-believer on stage, don’t you think, just to make sure things are on the up and up.”

That was perfectly reasonable, Brianna thought as she rose up out of her chair. She hadn’t wanted to be a part of the show but suddenly, it made perfect sense to have someone like her onstage.

Finally, the hypnotist had made his rounds through the audience and there were twelve volunteers waiting for him on stage. “Ladies and gentlemen,” the man said, “now that everything is ready, let the show begin.”

It was clear almost from the outset that Brianna was being saved for the last although whether this was by design or by pure happenstance was never quite clear to the audience. Still, as the show progressed and as the unwitting participants did ever more bold things, one had to wonder just what was in store for Brianna and even if no one else was wondering that, her boyfriend certainly was.

“Now, ladies and gentlemen,” the Amazing Bondini said, “we come to the end of our show. I’m sure some of you came to this city hoping to see a musical production and perhaps for some of you, this might be an alternate choice.”

There was a muttering from the crowd that almost seemed to confirm the hypnotist’s words.

“But as it turns out, we have a showgirl here for you tonight.”

There was a smattering of applause.

The hypnotist moved over to Brianna. “Now, my dear, tell me if you please what your name is.”

“Brianna.”

“Well now, Brianna, did you know you are the best show girl ever and I am your director,” and even as he said it, music started to come up. “Can you hear that music, Brianna?”

“Yes.”

“That’s the music for your latest show, Brianna, and your costume is there behind that partition. These people have come here to see you perform your dance.”

“Do you want me to put my costume on?”

“I think you should, Brianna. After all, these people have paid good money to come see you dance.”

Brianna darted behind the partition as the hypnotist stayed out front to talk to the audience and also to Brianna as well. “Now remember, Brianna, this is a very exotic dance. Very risque and your audience espects nothing less than the best.”

“I know,” said the unseen Brianna.

“Are you ready?” the hypnotist asked.

“I’m ready,” yelled the unseen Brianna.

“Well all right then. Maestro, if you will, from the top.”

The music started anew and Brianna bounded out into view wearing nothing more than garters and stockings and a pair of matching lacy black bra and panties.

“That’s it,” the hypnotist reminded her. “Shake it for your adoring fans.”

Brianna shook her body on stage.

“And now, ladies and gentlemen, since you’re lucky to be here at the late show when children are not allowed, you’re going to be lucky enough to see what it looks like when Brianna takes it all off.”

Even as the man was speaking, Brianna’s dance was changing and she was losing more and more of her clothing until she was strutting around on stage completely naked and all the while smiling as people clapped and hooted and hollered at her.

“Now, Brianna,” the hypnotist said when her number was over, “I want you to go and change back into your regular clothes.”

The audience, it seemed, was none too happy with that. If anything, it seemed as if they were looking for an encore but in no time at all, Brianna was dressed in her street clothes.

“Now, Brianna, if you’ll return to your seat and you won’t remember anything that you did here on stage but you will feel very good as soon as you sit down.”

As Brianna left the stage, the hypnotist turned to his audience. “Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you’ve enjoyed our show tonight. As you can see, we have found new ways to open up the mind and I hope you’ve found the experience as illuminating as I always do.”

Everyone in the audience including Brianna clapped enthusiastically as the show came to an end.

“I got a question,” Brianna said when she and Brad had were getting ready for bed.

“Yeah?”

“What happened on stage tonight?”

“You don’t remember?”

Brianna shook her head. “He didn’t make me cluck like a chicken, did he?”

“No. Nothing like that.”

“So what did he do?”

“He made you do a little dance.”

“That’s it?”

“Yeah, that’s it, but you were very enthusiastic about it.”

“Hmm. I wonder why I can’t remember it.”

Brad shrugged. “I dunno.”

“You know what?” Brianna said.

“What?”

Brianna pushed her boyfriend onto the bed and then she straddled his legs. “You know what?” she said again. “I am so fucking horny.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” She pulled herself up onto her knees. “Take my panties down,” she ordered.

Brad did as he was told.

“Do you see how wet my pussy is?”

“Mmm yeah,” he groaned.

“I want you to fuck me,” Brianna said.

“Yeah?”

The girl’s hand reached down and she snaked her way into her boyfriend’s pajamas. “Mmm. This is what I want,” she said as she drew his cock out into the light. “Your cock is so big and hard.”

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

“I want to fuck you like this. I want you to just keep sitting where you are and I want to fuck your cock as it sticks out of your pajamas.”

“Oh fuck,” the boy said.

“I think that’s my line,” Brianna said as she lowered herself onto her boyfriend’s cock. “Oh fuck, that’s good, but then I knew it would be.”

Brad’s hands held her about the waist as his girlfriend rode his cock but there was little doubt as to who was in control here.

“Oh God,” Brianna groaned. “Your dick is so hard. Oh God. I love it. I want to feel you cum. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned but there wasn’t any doubt who was in control here.

“Cum for me,” the girl urged and in the next instant, her boyfriend did.

“Oh God,” the girl gushed. “Oh God. You’re cumming so good.”

The young couple slept in late the next morning. It wasn’t like they really had anywhere to go or anytime they had to be there. There were things they had to do but it wasn’t like they were on any kind of schedule.

“So what are we going to do today?” Brad asked.

“We could get married,” Brianna said.

“Yeah, yeah, I know.”

“Don’t you want to marry me?”

“You know I do, Babe.”

“Yeah but—”

“But we don’t have to do it today.”

“Why not?”

Brad just shrugged. “We just don’t.”

“You better not be leading me on, buster.”

“I’m not.”

“You better not.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I know what we’ll do,” the girl said slyly.

“What?”

“Tonight when we go out ...”

“Yeah?”

“When we go out tonight, I’m going to pick the place where we go.”

“You want to pick it, Babe, go for it. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.”

Brianna went down to the concierge’s desk. “I want to get some tickets to a show tonight,” she said.

“Yes, of course,” the man said. “Did you have a particular show in mind?”

“Not really,” the girl said. “Just something good.”

“Something good, huh? Did you have a particular type of show in mind?”

“Um yeah. Hypnotist.”

Hypnotist? No. That wasn’t what she’d meant to say and yet that was exactly what she did say.

“You like hypnotism, huh? You know, I got just the show for you.”

Why had she said hypnotism, Brianna wondered and yet even as she thought it, she was saying something else. “You have a show for me?” Why was she interested, Brianna wondered. She wasn’t supposed to like this stuff.

“Um yeah, I think I do. The fellow’s new in town but I hear he’s been wowing the ladies.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing. It’s just that the ladies really seem to like him.”

“I’m going to be there with my boyfriend, you know.”

“I understand that,” the man said, “and the men like him just fine, too. It’s just that from what I hear, the ladies like him even more.”

“Is he any good?”

“Oh, most definitely.”

“Have you seen his show?”

“Not yet, but I want to.”

Brianna thought it over but she already knew what she wanted to do. She knew she was going to take the tickets. She just hoped Brad was going to enjoy the show. “How much are they”

“For two?”

Brianna nodded.

“Two tickets are seventy-four dollars.”

“I’ll take them,” she said.

“Excellent. Will that be cash or credit?”

“Credit,” she said even as she handed over her card.

“And if you please,” the man said as he took her card, “I’d be interested to know what you thought of the show after you’ve seen it.”

Brianna nodded. It wasn’t like she was actually planning on coming back and telling the man. In fact, she probably wouldn’t. It was just that it seemed like the right thing to say.

“Here are your tickets,” the man said, “and I hope you enjoy your show.”

“I’m sure I will,” Brianna said as she tucked the tickets in her purse. “I’m sure I will.”

She’d left Brad in the bar and when she returned, she found him eying one of the keno girls and for that she gave him a playful punch in the arm. “Stop that,” she said.

“Stop what?” he asked with as much innocence as he could muster.

“You were checking out her boobs.”

“I was just looking, Babe.”

“We’re about to get married.”

“What? That means I can’t look?”

“That’s exactly what it means,” Brianna said jokingly. “From now on, I want you looking at me.”

“But you weren’t here, Babe.”

“And that means you can look at any old pair of tits that walks by?” she said in mock anger.

“I wouldn’t say those tits were all that old,” Brad shot back.

“All the more reason for you to keep your eyes front and center, Buster.”

Brad grinned. “Of course. So did you get the tickets?”

“I did.”

“So where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“What?”

“You did it to me. I’m doing it to you.”

Brad grinned. “Touche. So what do you want to do today, Babe?”

“We could go get married.”

“What else?”

“Geez. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you didn’t want to get married.”

“Babe. Come on. We got plenty of time for that. That was the whole reason for coming here.”

Well, it wasn’t the whole reason, Brianna conceded, but it was definitely part of it. “Well, if we’re not going to do that, you know what I want I want to do?”

“What?”

“I want to walk up and down the Strip and see some of the shows they got at some of the casinos. I hear the pirate show at Treasure Island is supposed to be really good.”

“You want to do that?”

“Yeah.”

“More than going into the casinos?”

“What is it with you and the casinos?

“Hey, Babe. We’re in Vegas. I think we ought to at least try ‘em out.”

“Yeah well I’m not into gambling.”

“I know, Babe. I know. Okay, we’ll walk the Strip.”

The two young couple walked up and down the Strip, stopping for lunch along the way and when they got back to the hotel around mid-afternoon and Brianna announced she was going to spend time by the pool, not surprisingly, Brad said he was going to spend time in the casinos. “Don’t lose too much money,” she admonished.

“You know me, Babe,” Brad said with a grin, “and since when did you become such a nag?”

“I’m not a nag, and our show’s at 9:00 tonight.”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“I told you. It’s a surprise.”

Brad grinned. “I’ll be back long before then so we can go get some dinner.”

Brianna grinned, too. “You better be,” she told him.

The concierge was right, Brianna realized some time later as the two of them watched the show begin. There was something about the Great Riley, something about him that was so ... she couldn’t put a finger on it but there was something about him ... something that was so exciting.

They were sitting at tables instead of in a theater setting. It was a more intimate setting and the alcohol had flowed. Maybe that was it, Brianna thought, and yet even as she thought that, she knew that wasn’t it. It was something about the man himself.

Maybe it was the way the show progressed, Brianna thought. As the show progressed, the women were given things to do and were allowed to show themselves off. Sometimes, too much, Brianna thought ruefully, but the embarrassing stuff was going to be done by the guys. If anyone was going to cluck like a chicken, it was going to be one of the guys. Maybe that was why the women liked him so much.

Riley continued to make the rounds of his audience. “And now it’s time for our finale,” the hypnotist said, “and for this, I need a very eager volunteer.”

A number of women including Brianna raised their hands.

Riley chuckled as he walked between the tables. “So eager,” he said.

She wasn’t eager, Brianna tried to tell herself and yet she kept her hand up.

Again the hypnotist chuckled. “So many volunteers,” he said and then he came to a stop in front of Brianna. “You,” he said. “What’s your name?”

“Brianna,” the girl said shyly.

“Well, Brianna, I want you to stand.”

Brianna did as she was told to do and the hypnotist said a few words that couldn’t be heard by the audience and suddenly, Brianna’s eyes were closed.

The man smiled. “You want me,” the hypnotist said. “You want me more than you’ve ever wanted any man. You’re so horny for me. You need my body. You need it more than you’ve ever needed a man’s body before and when I wake you, you’ll have no choice but to act on your wants. 1 ... 2 ... 3, and you’re awake.”

Brianna’s eyes were open and almost immediately, her hand was on the hypnotist’s arm as she looked into his eyes. “Mmm,” she purred. “You are so sexy.”

“Say that again.”

“Mmm,” Brianna purred again even as she pressed her body up against the man’s. “I said you are so sexy. You know what? I want to just go somewhere and fuck.”

“Please, miss. I’m in the middle of a show here.”

“I don’t care,” Brianna moaned even as her hand worked its way down the front of the man’s body until she was stroking the front of his pants. “I think you want me, too.”

“Please, Miss.”

“Do you want me to suck your cock? I’ll do it, you know. I’ll do whatever you want me to.”

“Please, Miss.”

“Is that a yes,” Brianna moaned as she started to drop to her knees.

“No. It’s a no.”

“Pity. So what do you want me to do,” the girl gushed. “I’ll do whatever you want.”

“And sleep.”

Once more, Brianna’s eyes closed and now she just stood there passively.

“You’ve done very good, Brianna, and for that, you deserve a reward. You will orgasm at the count of three. 1 ... 2 ... 3.”

“Oh,” the girl gasped. “Oh. Oh. Oh yeah.”

“Very good, and when I wake you up, you will not remember what you did here tonight, but you will feel very good. And now, 1 ... 2 ... 3.”

Brianna’s eyes opened. “What happened?”

“You were a most cooperative helper,” the hypnotist said. “And now if you’ll return to your seat.”

Brianna looked at Brad even as she returned to her seat and she mouthed the words. “What happened,” but Brad just shook his head.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” the hypnotist said. “That concludes our show tonight. “It’s been a pleasure working with you and I sincerely hope that you enjoyed yourself.”

The audience clapped enthusiastically as the hypnotist took a couple of bows and then with one last wave to the audience, he ran back up onstage and then off into the wings.

“What happened?” Brianna asked again as the house lights came up.

“Nothing,” Brad said.

“It didn’t feel like nothing.”

“What did it feel like?”

“I don’t know, but whatever it was, it felt good. In fact, I feel good now.”

“That’s nice,” Brad said.

Brianna didn’t notice the shortness in her boyfriend’s reply. “You know what?”

“What?”

“I’m horny.”

“You are, are you?”

“Yeah I am, and if you’ll wait until we get back to the hotel room, I’ll show you just how horny I am.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

The couple made their way back across the strip and into their hotel and quickly, they were in the elevator on the way up to their room.

“I can’t believe it,” Brianna said.

“You can’t believe what?” Brad asked as he slipped his room key into the card reader.

“I can’t believe how horny I am,” Brianna said as they entered the room. “I want to suck you so bad.”

“What’d you say?”

“I said I want to suck your dick,” she said and then just to make sure Brad understood just what she wanted, she pushed her boyfriend down on the bed.

“What are you doing?” he said.

“I’m going to suck your cock.”

“But I thought you said you didn’t like that.”

“I didn’t ... but I want it now.”

“Oh fuck. It’s him.”

Brianna deftly unzipped her boyfriend’s pants. “I don’t know what you’re talking about,” she said. “There’s no one else but you.”

Brad couldn’t help but groan as his girlfriend slid her mouth down around his cock. “Oh fuck,” he moaned and then he moaned again. “Oh fuck.”

Brianna might have said something ... if her mouth wasn’t otherwise occupied.

“Oh God,” the boy groaned. “Oh God. I can’t fucking believe it.”

Brianna pulled her mouth back and she looked up at Brad even as her hand stroked his cock. “I love the way you taste,” she said. “I just can’t get enough of you.”

“Oh God.”

“Are you going to cum for me?”

“W-what?”

Brianna let her tongue work its way around the edge of her boyfriend’s cock and then she looked up at him. “I want you to cum for me,” she cooed.

“You’re serious.”

“Of course.” Brianna kissed her boyfriend’s cock and then she kissed it again. “I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum in my mouth.”

“Oh fuck.”

“Are you going to do it? Are you, huh?” Brianna’s lips kissed the man’s cock and then without warning, she slid her mouth down over Brad’s shaft.

“Oh fuck.”

Brianna wasn’t listening to him.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned again. He wanted to hold back. He didn’t want to cum but he just couldn’t help himself back. “Oh fuck.”

Brianna just sucked him harder.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned again and this time, he wasn’t just groaning. This time, he was filling the girl’s mouth with his cum. God damned fucking hypnotist, the boy thought as he continued to fill his girlfriend’s mouth. This was all his fault. He wasn’t sure how but no matter what she said, she wasn’t doing it because she wanted to do this. She was doing this because she’d been told to do it.

The next morning when Brianna woke up, she was alone in her bed. She looked around. She called out for Brad, but Brad wasn’t there.

Maybe he’d stepped out, Brianna told herself. In fact, that had to be it. He’d just stepped out but he’d be back any minute now.

Only thing was she was waiting and he still wasn’t there. Where was he?

She’d take a shower, she told herself. She’d take a shower and by the time she was done, he’d be back.

Only thing was even after she’d done all that, he still wasn’t back and now she was starting to get a little pissed. Where the hell was he?

Fuck him, the girl told herself. She’d teach him a lesson. She’d go off on her own. Let him come back to the hotel room and wonder just where the hell she was. It would serve him right.

No one knew exactly how it happened, but what was known was that the Amazing Bondini and the Great Riley were the biggest stage hypnotists on the Strip and the other thing that was known was that the two of them hated each other so maybe it was just pure serendipity that the two of them should end up in the same place at the same time with Brianna.

Brianna was walking through the casino when suddenly, the Amazing Bondini was there. “Well, well, well,” the man said. “If it isn’t ... Brianna, is it?”

“That’s right.”

“You were in my show a couple of nights before.”

“You remembered?”

“I always remember the people in my show. How are you doing?”

“I’m doing great.”

“Did you enjoy the show?”

“I don’t really remember it?”

The hypnotist smiled. “That happens you know.”

It was at just that time that the Great Riley rounded the corner and suddenly the two adversaries were face to face with one another. In an instant, the Great Riley took in the scene in front of him. “What the hell is this and what the hell are you doing with her?”

“What do you mean what am I doing with her?”

“She was in my show last night.”

“She what?!”

“Yeah right. Like you don’t actually know. You’re trying to steal my secrets from her.”

“I don’t need the secrets of a hack like you.”

“Hack. You’re a fucking has been.”

“I’d rather be a has been than a never was.”

“Get away from her.”

“Why? I hypnotized her first.”

“Guys,” Brianna said as she tried to diffuse the situaation. “Guys, please.”

“Shut up, Bitch,” said Bondini.

“Don’t call her a bitch,” Riley countered. “She’s a little fucking whore.”

“Fuck you and fuck her. I should have known she was a slut when I met her.”

“Yeah you should. I knew it right from the start that she was a brazen, little hussy.”

“And yet you took the little call girl on. She has no morals you know.”

It was about then that a casino employee stepped in to break up the two combatants. “Guys, guys, guys,” the employee said. “You got a beef fine, but let’s do it in private, okay.”

The two performers glared at one another until finally Bondini piped up. “Don’t tell me,” he said. “Tell him.”

“I just did. I told you both right now. You got a beef, you handle it in private, okay?”

The two men glared once more.

“Fine,” Bondini finally said.

“Yeah fine,” Riley said and with that, the two rivals stomped off in different directions.

“I’m sorry, Miss,” the casino worker said and Brianna simply nodded her assent.

Seeing that the commotion had died down without any real damage, the casino worker just turned and walked away but for Brianna, there was something else. Bitch. Whore. Slut. Hussy. Call girl. She was none of those things and yet that was what those men had called her.

So what, she tried to tell herself. So what? That wasn’t what she was, only ...

Bitch. Whore. Slut. Hussy. Call girl. She was loose. She was brazen. She was without morals.

No, no, no. That wasn’t what she was.

But if that wasn’t what she was, why had they called her that.

Brianna hadn’t realized it but ever since the episode in the casino, she’d been walking and now stopped to look in one of the various shops in the hotel’s promenade and something caught her eye. It was something that ... it was something that shouldn’t be turning her on, but ...

Bitch. Whore. Slut. Hussy. Call girl.

She looked around her. Was there anyone watching her, she wondered? More to the point, was Brad watching her?

Of course, there were people watching. There were people patronizing the shops all over the promenade but were those people watching her.

And did it matter?

Brianna realized it didn’t. Brianna realized she was going to go into the store whether anyone was watching or not.

She stepped into the store.

A clerk noticed her almost immediately and the girl stepped forward. She was a perky, little blond in professional dress. “Can I help you?” she asked.

“I, um, I noticed you sell women’s clothing,” Brianna said. What the heck was she doing here?

“Yes, we do,” the salesgirl said. “Is there anything specific you were looking for?”

Was there anything specific? Yeah, there was something specific. It was just that ... that ...

“Ma’am? Was there something specific?” the blond asked again.

“Miniskirts,” Brianna blurted out.

“Excuse me?”

“I was interested in miniskirts.”

Was the blond smirking now, Brianna wondered, and even if it was, did it even matter? “We have a wide variety of women’s apparel,” the salesgirl said. “I’m sure we can find something you like.”

“I actually found something I liked already,” Brianna said.

“Oh really?”

“In the window.”

The clerk looked at the mannequin in the window. “I see,” she said. “You realize that that is a very, very short skirt,” she said.

Brianna nodded.

“I just want to make sure you understand. If you’re wearing that skirt, you’re going to have a hard time keeping it in place. If you’re not careful, it’s going to ride up on you. You know that, don’t you?”

Brianna nodded. She knew that. Why was she doing this, she asked herself. Why was she doing this and why was it making her so hot?

“Well all right then. If you’ll follow me to the dressing rooms ...”

Brianna did and the salesgirl went to fetch the skirt. “You’ll probably want to take your panties off to try this,” she said.

“Why?”

The salesgirl shrugged. “Because the skirt’s so short, they’re probably going to show.”

“Really?”

Stop it, Brianna told herself. Stop it. You sound like you actually like the idea of flashing your panties. Stop it.

“You see what I mean,” the salesgirl said when the garment was finally in place. “You’re going to want to pull that down as much as you can but a word to the wise. It does have a tendency to want to ride up so you’re going to have to keep pushing it down.”

Brianna could see that. Hell, the bottom of the skirt barely made it down to the widest part of her hips. Impractical only barely begun to describe it.

So if it was so impractical, why did she want it?

“What do you think?” the salesgirl asked. “You want to take a look at something else?”

“I like this.”

“Really?!”

Did she really like it, Brianna wondered and yet even to ask the question was to answer it. Of course, she liked it. “What would you wear with it?” Brianna asked.

“What? You mean like tops.”

“Well that, too, but I was thinking underwear.”

“I already told you—”

“I know, but a girl’s got to wear something. I was thinking a thong maybe.”

“Or a g-string.”

A g-string. Of course. That would be perfect. “Do you sell those here?” Brianna asked.

The salesgirl shook her head. “Not here, but there’s a shop a couple doors down on the promenade. You really want this?”

Brianna couldn’t believe what she was about to say. “I sure do,” she said.

The salesgirl didn’t seem to be trying to sell the skirt. In fact, she seemed to be genuinely puzzled as to why Brianna was going to buy it but if that was what Brianna wanted to buy ...

“If you’ll follow me,” she said. “We can go over here and we can ring you up.”

Brianna followed. Even she wasn’t sure why. All she knew was she wanted to buy it and the more she thought about the skirt, the hotter she could feel herself getting.

The skirt wasn’t all she bought. She bought a pair of five-inch heels and while she was at it, she got herself a new top, something that hugged her breasts and showed them off at the same time.

Brianna wore her new purchases out of the store. There was little doubt what the salesgirl thought of her but that hardly mattered. After all, she knew what she was.

Bitch. Whore. Slut. Hussy. Call girl.

She moved on down the line of stores and she found the one that sold lingerie and sure enough, they had g-strings and damn, Brianna thought, those went perfectly with her new skirt. Off came her fuddy duddy panties and in its place went the g-string. Now, at last, she thought as she stepped out of the store. Now, she finally felt like she was finally dressed for the very first time.

Mmm. There was a guy standing off by himself. It wasn’t like he was totally gorgeous or anything like that. Just an average guy in his late twenties or early thirties but the key point was he was alone. Brianna walked up to him. “Hi. What’s your name?”

The man seemed to notice her for the first time. “Hmm. What?”

“I asked you what your name was,” the girl said.

“It’s John,” the man said.

God, he was hot. “Are you here all alone?”

The man shook his head. “I’m here with my wife,” he said.

Just like the other guy and his girlfriend. Why did that suddenly make her so hot. “But I don’t see her here, John.”

“She’s shopping.”

“But you’re not with her.”

“It’s not my thing.”

“So you’re wife is spending all your money and you’re here all alone.”

“I wouldn’t put it that way.”

“Neither would I.”

“Huh?”

“I wouldn’t put it that way,” the girl said. “You’re here with me so you’re not really all alone.”

“Yeah,” the man said noncommittally.

“You know what I want?”

“What?”

“I want you to take me to your room and fuck me.”

“W-what?”

“You heard me. I want you to take me to your room and fuck me.”

“I told you. I have a wife.”

“Yeah, I know. She’s out shopping. Spending all your money.”

“No, it’s not like that.”

“I’m just saying you should get something, too, John.”

“No, you don’t understand.”

“If I didn’t really understand, you wouldn’t still be talking to me, John? How long’s she going to be shopping, John?”

“Another couple of hours at least.”

Brianna turned around and she leaned back against the man, letting her pussy stroke its way up and down. “That’s plenty of time, John. Plenty of time for you to fuck me good, John.”

Couldn’t he see how hot she was, the girl wondered. Couldn’t he see how needy she was? “Come on, John. I need it bad.”

And that’s when she felt the man’s hand on her thigh and she knew. “Oh yeah, John,” she cooed. “Take me up to your room, John. Take me up to your room and fuck me good.”

He was relenting and Brianna couldn’t help but love the way his hand was stroking her ass.

“Your wife doesn’t have to know, John. Come on. Let’s do it.”

It didn’t take that much more coaxing to finally get the man moving.

They were in his hotel room and Brianna knelt on the bed. She looked back at the man as her ass swayed seductively. “What about it?” she cooed. “Do you see something you like here?”

He must have because he was quickly removing his clothes.

“You have a big cock,” Brianna cooed.

“Shut up,” the man told her as he moved in behind her and then Brianna could feel his cock pressing up against her pussy and then he wasn’t just pressing against her pussy. He was pushing his way inside.

“Oh John,” she cooed.

The man wasn’t saying anything but then as long as he kept fucking her pussy, he didn’t have to say anything.

“Oh John,” the girl moaned again. “You’re fucking me just so good. You’re fucking me the way I need to be fucked.”

The man just kept fucking.

“Oh, John. Oh yeah. You’re going to make me cum, John. I want you to do it. Make me cum.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned.

He was ready. Brianna knew it. He was so ready. “Cum in me, John. Do it. Cum in me.”

* * *

She was pregnant. Brianna wasn’t sure how she knew it but she just knew but then if she was pregnant, that shouldn’tbe a surprise to her after all the sex she’d had.

She had no idea where Brad was and she didn’t much care. He was pissed off at her about something but she didn’t know what. She just knew he was.

So she’d gone down to the pool and she’d found Jack and Jack was a good fuck and hey, so was Jack’s roommate. She’d found that out later after Jack had taken her up to his room and after they’d fucked and Jack was all worn out and in had come the roommate.

Brianna had looked up and one look was all it took. After all, she was naked and the roommate, hey he was kind of cute and kind of cute was totally good enough and so they’d fucked right there in the room while Jack was passed out on the bed and well ... then Jack woke up and it was his turn to fuck her all over again.

The guys took her to dinner after that because hey, that was only fair and they took her back to their room and they fucked her again and again and again and the next morning when Brianna got back to her hotel room, Brad was gone.

Brad’s leaving hardly slowed her down.

That night, she’d gone out on the Strip. She was looking for a guy and there were so many guys. It was so easy. Just hang around and ask the boys if they wanted a good time and when one of them said yes, it was up to her room for another round of sucking and fucking.

And now as she prepared to leave, she knew she was pregnant, and she was still horny, too.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Yeah right.

A bellman came to her room to get her bags and Brianna couldn’t help but think that the boy was kind of cute.

Stop that, she told herself.

But—

No. Stop it. You’ve a flight to catch. Stop it.

“Hey,” she said. “I want to ask you something.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you have a big dick?”

“W-what?”

“Do you have a big dick? I’ll bet you do. In fact, I know you do.”

“Listen, lady—”

“I know. I know. We should be going but I want to suck your dick.”

“I don’t think that would be—”

Brianna wasn’t having any of that. She sat on the bed in front of the boy. “I want to see,” she said even as her hands went after the man’s pants.

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned as Brianna took him in her mouth.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, Brianna thought. What a crock!