The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: mc, md, ma

Summary:

Julia, a saleswoman, arrives at the Facility and waits patiently, unaware the waiting room is rigged with subliminals and drugs that slowly capture her for the nefarious Doctor.

Note:

This story pays homage to “A101—The Smoking Room” by Fiat Knox. I post this with permission from the original author.

Basically, this is a scene ripped from the middle of Fiat’s story then edited, reworked, changed, and adapted by me to become a stand-alone short story in its own right. But much of it remains the same (even to include the character names!) Please go check out the original for comparison.

Much thanks to Fiat Knox for allowing me to hack up this story!

— Synaptic Virus

Waiting Room

“Wait in here.” the nurse said as she slid her card key in the slot to unlock the waiting room. On her crisp and white uniform the nametag read ‘Anna’.

The door clicked open to an unoccupied room. Nurse Anna continued, “On the counter by the wall there’s a vendor for tea, coffee, whatever you need. If you need anything else, there’s a phone on the table, you can press zero for assistance. Okay?”

“Okay,” Julia replied and stepped inside the small, cozy waiting room.

Soft mood lights provided mellow illumination of the drab brown walls, painted to match the carpet. A TV sat high up in a corner mount. Soft, relaxing music played from hidden speakers.

“There’re no windows.” Julia remarked out loud.

“Much of the building is that way,” nurse Anna explained, “Works for us. We’ve got a lot of light-sensitive equipment in some of the labs.”

“Oh,” Julia said. She did not know anything about this facility, except that supposedly it held a research center of some sort. A neurology institute, or something like that.

This morning Julia received a call from a secretary here, on behalf of some Doctor—So Julia hurried here hoping to make a sale—A short notice request with no time to research her potential customer first.

Julia noted a sofa and coffee table in the waiting room. A thick magazine book and a TV remote rested on the table. Across the room a hot drinks dispenser sat upon a counter.

“Relax. Have a seat.” Anna said. “The Doctor will be right with you.” Anna departed. The door closed after her with a click.

Now Julia only had to wait for the Doctor. She sat on the couch, placing her sales case full of samples and pamphlets beside her feet. Then she waited. Soft music played and Julia listened to it without paying attention.

She fidgeted while briefly organizing her thoughts, mentally rehearsing her sales pitch. Soon she felt as prepared as possible and then nothing remained to do but wait. Subdued music played softly, an instrumental tune full of layered countermelodies and interesting subharmonies. Julia listened absently while she waited. And waited. The minutes ticked past.

Julia fidgeted. She stood up and paced. The wait tested her patience. Julia planned a busy schedule for today with lots of other potential customers to visit; she could not waste too much time on any one sale. Plus she began to notice the room felt somewhat uncomfortably warm. Julia picked up her sample case, ready to give up and leave.

She just started taking a step towards the door when the phone rang, almost as if to forestall her. Julia pivoted around, put her case down again, and moved to pick up the phone from the coffee table, resuming her seat on the nearby couch.

“Hello?” Julia said.

“Hello.” said nurse Anna over the phone “The Doctor regrets he’s been delayed slightly. He will meet with you in five minutes, okay?”

“Okay,” Julia replied, and hung up.

She looked around for a clock, found none, stared at the door. Sitting on the edge of her seat alone in a warm, quiet room with soft, soothing music. Debating with herself whether to stay or leave.

Finally she sat back. Having waited this long already, Julia resigned herself to a few more minutes. She sighed and sat back all the way, relaxing, eyes wandering around the room, idly listening to the smooth music and letting her thoughts drift.

A couple minutes passed. Thoughts drifting idly. Waiting.

Her eyes fell on the large book, resting on the coffee table in front of her. Too thick to be a magazine, it looked like some sort of glossy catalogue.

Struck by sudden curiosity, she sat forward and flipped open the cover of the thick book, flicking through the first few pages.

The magazine showed pictures of women like her. Professional, smartly-dressed, confident, clean. Smiling for the cameras. Posed in a variety of outfits and settings. Some pictures taken in studios, others out at some warm, sunny beach somewhere. It looked like a clothes catalogue.

First the catalogue mostly showed women wearing summer clothes walking around beaches or sidewalks. Then it started to show more interior shots of women taking off their coats and sitting on chairs and sofas in some typical-looking interior space, wearing a variety of blouses, skirts, and trousers. So far, the catalogue contained no men’s section; only women.

Bored, Julia began to leaf through the guide, turning one page at a time. Focusing her attention on the catalogue, she no longer paid any attention to the smooth, suggestive music still playing softly from somewhere in the room.

Julia noticed the book seemed to feature four young women: a blonde, a brunette, a redhead, and black-haired girl. One Oriental, another African, an Indian, and a European. All of them around Julia’s age. One of the models happened to look quite a bit like Julia who found it quite easy to identify with her.

All four women appeared extremely pretty and Julia felt a slight pang of envy at their apparent physical perfection. She wanted to be beautiful, to be confident and stylish; she wanted to be like them. Julia hungrily turned pages and studied them for inspiration, absently collecting ideas to imitate, examining fashion styles.

While she browsed through the magazine, Julia slowly became aware it seemed a bit odd for a catalogue. Pages showed little if any pricing information. Nor item descriptions, brand names, advertising, or text of any sort. The book contained mostly just pictures, images of women like her all posing in generic indoor settings such as a plain, non-specific office not unlike this one. But that realization did not dawn on her for awhile, and by that time she was already hooked reading the intriguing book.

She kept flipping pages, ravenously studying pictures of women as they modeled various fashionable lightweight outfits for warm weather. Beautiful women sitting inside looking so comfortable now without their heavy jackets in that temperature.

Reminded of it, Julia again noticed it felt rather warm in the room. And now that she noticed, it seemed quite over warm actually. She found herself slightly stifled by the heat. Her throat felt a little dry. What was the temperature setting, she wondered?

Julia sat up and looked around for some way to turn down the temperature. Seeing nothing resembling a thermostat, she slipped off her suit jacket instead.

Though Julia felt better without her jacket, she still felt warm. Almost sweaty warm. And thirsty, she suddenly realized. Julia glanced around and noticed the drinks dispenser.

She stood up, stepped to the drinks dispenser, and set it to start brewing herself a coffee. She felt so warm. Julia ran her finger under her blouse collar and found herself perspiring a little.

Julia looked through the cupboards for anything resembling a paper wipe, and found some napkins on the second shelf. She opened the top button of her blouse to wipe her neckline.

The dispenser finished making coffee so she took it back to sit on the couch.

A subtle odd aroma floated from the coffee. When Julia first tasted it, she grimaced. The flavor seemed a bit off. But it sated her thirst, so Julia kept sipping at it while sitting and thinking. She did not really think about anything in particular; just let her thoughts drift while sipping coffee and listening to the soft layered music.

Sipping coffee, she glanced at the catalogue on the table, open to the page where she left it, showing the beautiful women modeling stylish clothes. One picture showed a barefoot model sitting on a couch just like Julia.

At first, the earliest pages of the book showed women outside wearing high heels or sandals. But as the settings moved indoors, the models had slipped off their footwear. Thus subsequent pages increasingly showed the models sitting around barefoot.

Julia took one more sip, leaned forward to set her cup on the table, sighed, sat back, relaxed, and let her thoughts drift for a minute. In the back of her mind she noticed her shoes pinched a little and felt tight. Julia paid little attention to that though. She felt thirsty.

She leaned forward to grab her cup again and sip some more of the incredibly bitter coffee, and found herself reading the book once again. Idly, slowly, turning pages. At the same time, without even really thinking about it, she slipped off her tight, uncomfortable shoes and kicked them under the coffee table.

The style of the low-cut blouses shown in this section of the book revealed quite a lot of cleavage, but tastefully so. Sometimes with a button or two unfastened. A few later photos showed the women’s shirts unbuttoned a little more, sometimes even most if not all the way down, as sort of naughty yet still tasteful visual teasing without revealing too much. Typical marketing trick to sell more clothes, Julia figured; make the models look sexy.

Julia noticed her coffee empty, so she got up to pour herself another one, distantly aware of how warm it still felt in the room. She gripped the front of her blouse and flapped it a couple times to stir a little breeze; afterwards her hands naturally remained there. While waiting for the dispenser to finish pouring she idly fiddled with her blouse buttons.

New coffee in hand, Julia returned to the couch, sat, and took a big gulp of coffee, feeling the warmth of it seep through her. The bitter taste grew on her, or at least it did not bother her so much anymore. She sat forward, set down her cup, and resumed reading through the book still idly playing with the buttons of her blouse.

As she read, Julia slowly unfastened her blouse, without really noticing, one button at a time. Just like the pictures. After undoing each button her hands naturally, habitually moved down to fiddle with the next button, until that one too came unfastened. Gradually while turning pages, she unbuttoned her blouse all the way down. A part of Julia noticed how nice and comfortable that felt in the warm room.

Julia kept pouring through the book. The next pages showed the women with blouses open a little wider, looser. Then sometimes a shoulder bare or perhaps both shoulders, their blouses sort of slumped down off their shoulders behind them around their arms, sleeves crumpled.

Further pages also showed the beautiful models now with belt buckles unclasped, or with zippers pulled partway or even all the way open. Posed with hands at their waistbands scootched down a little, sort of teasingly. Later pages showed them pushing down their waistbands a little more daringly, belts scrunched down lower along their hips, even sometimes pushed a bit down their thighs.

Each photo seemed to capture a moment in the process of undressing. Blouses wide open and sliding more and more down their arms, slipping off. Pants dropping further and further down their legs, until showing the lovely models wearing only their bras and panties.

Apparently the catalogue had moved into the underwear section. How odd though, that it featured the underwear models actually stripping. This slightly puzzled Julia, who paused briefly from reading, as she could not ever remember a catalogue showing models doing that. Huh.

Julia shrugged it off with an actual shrug. This caused her loose blouse to slump slightly off one shoulder. She adjusted it, but the movement of her arms caused it to fall off the other shoulder too. Her blouse kept crumpling, sliding behind and tangling her arms. So Julia slipped it off altogether, setting it on the table. That felt much better and she smiled.

She went to get another coffee. As it brewed, she shifted her feet impatiently, idly fidgeting, feeling inexplicably uncomfortable, unable to stand still for some reason. Her hands unconsciously toyed with the zipper of her suit skirt, tugging it open.

Julia stood there waiting for her coffee with her hands resting on her hips, thumbs naturally hooking the waistband of her skirt. It felt too constricting, so she scrunched it down a little into a more comfortable position lower down her hips.

The coffee finished brewing, so Julia grabbed it and began walking to her seat. After only a step or two, the movement caused her now loosened skirt to fall down a bit, slipping past the wide of her hips. Each step made her unzipped skirt slip down a little more. With her hands occupied holding the coffee mug, she had choice but to let her skirt drop to puddle on the floor, stepping out of it as she walked back to the couch with her coffee. That felt so nice to be rid of her thick, heavy suit skirt that she breathed a sigh of relief.

Back at the couch, Julia sat down and sipped more of the odd-flavored coffee while staring at the beautiful women on the glossy pages, sitting in their underwear just like her.

Turning another page, the underwear models now posed in slightly more provocative poses. Lips pouted into a kiss. Chests thrust a bit alluringly. Legs parted slightly. Nothing too obvious, but the photos had a bit of a sensual flair to them. Again with the old marketing trick of using sexy-ness, Julia distantly thought.

Photos on further pages continued this trend, subtly, slightly more and more sensual with each page. A look of lust in the eyes. The models now seemed a bit aroused, both in their facial expression and other subtle body language clues. Perky nipples protruded stiffly, poking through bras. Panties showed perhaps a hint of a damp spot.

The more she read, the more this catalogue began to resemble a big, thick, soft porn mag. Still Julia read on, feeling a strange sense of sexual arousal and excitement. Her nipples perked up, becoming erect and firm inside her bra.

It all seemed so strange, yet Julia felt not much concerned. She actually felt rather turned on by it all, a slight moist spot started to form in her panties. Feeling increasingly horny as she let herself become engrossed in the contents of the thick book in front of her.

Julia turned a page; one of the women had unclasped her bra. On the following pages, the other women also wore unfastened bras. Pictures showed loose straps starting to slide down or bra cups beginning to hang a bit looser, barely covering anything, even sometimes showing just a tiny peek of a stiff, engorged nipple.

Next pictures showed straps slipped off further, bra cups dropping a little more or perhaps only held in place by the model’s hands. One model held her bra dangling between pinched fingers at arm’s length, her bare nipples sticking out proud. Each picture showing the next step in the process of removing a bra. Idly, without even really considering it, Julia unfastened and removed her bra too, leaving her breasts swing free. That felt marvelous.

The next pages showed models hooking waistbands of panties. Pushing them down a little. Showing just a teasing hint at the top of their crotch. Elastic stretching along the curve of hips. Teasingly displaying their mons, or perhaps a touch further, almost to the top of their slit, just the barest glimpse of the hood covering their clit.

One picture showed a teasing model caught in the act of scrunching her panties a bit further down her thighs. Her labia partly exposed, lips all puffed out and glistening with wetness. Next pictures showed the other women sliding their panties further down too, past their knees, and then finally past their ankles and off completely.

Diligently, Julia copied their actions, tossing her damp underwear aside. She sat back down, naked, to continue reading.

She turned to a page showing a model with one hand cupping and lifting a breast. Next pictures showed the woman actively groping herself. Squeezing and fondling. Julia moved a hand to her own breast. She copied the pictures, gently pinching and tugging at her stiff nipples. Julia gasped.

Further pictures showed the naked models sitting back, slouched. Knees pulled up and apart more. Hips rolled open. A hand slid between their legs.

Julia found herself doing the same thing, her fingers slipped into the wetness between the folds of her vulva, teasing her clitoris, sending shots of pleasure up and down her body. She began to jerk her hips, breathing deeper, thrusting into her hand while her other hand squeezed her breasts, pinching and tugging her tight, hard nipples. Occasionally, she reached to flip a page, eagerly looking at the increasingly erotic photos and imitating them, now pushing a finger inside, sliding in and out, and then two fingers.

As she masturbated to the book, Julia did not even truly notice the music change. No longer soft, slow music. It became rather a drum beat, perhaps some sort of tribal music, slowly increasing tempo, faster. Her motions sped up to match pace, and her breathing came more rapid as the pleasure intensified.

She neared the end of the book though. Only a few pages remained. Some part of Julia worried that the photos would end before she could reach her climax.

On the last couple pages, the pictures showed the women sitting forward on the couch, reaching for a TV remote, picking it up, and pressing the button. Julia diligently imitated them, turning on the large TV in the corner above the couch. Then lay back on the couch to look up at the TV, so that it filled her field of view. The first channel that came on apparently some sort of porn station.

The TV showed a naked woman masturbating. Coincidentally one of the models from the catalogue, the girl that happened to look like Julia. She reclined on a sofa very similar to the one Julia now laid upon, in an identical room. And just like Julia the model had her legs spread, hips tilted up, knees pulled apart, and a hand buried in her pussy working furiously while her other hand caressed, squeezed and played with her breasts, rolling hard, pointy nipples between her fingers. Julia immediately began imitating her.

Another person stood off camera, perhaps the cameraman. He said “Yeah, that’s it. Twiddle your clit.”

The woman rubbed her swollen clit, and so did Julia. Panting with deep breaths.

“Good girl. Feel how wet you are in your pussy.” The man said. “Rub those juices around your clit as you play with it.”

The woman followed his instructions, and Julia did as well. Electric surges of pleasure pulsed from her engorged, sensitive clit. She let out a moan, just like the porn actress.

“That’s good, express your pleasure. Moan as loudly as you want,” The man said, still from off camera. “Keep playing with your tits too. Pinch your nipples. Feel your arousal building.”

Julia began moaning deeply as she masturbated and listened to the man. He gave more instructions and she followed them, copying the actress.

“Feel the pleasure increasing, swelling inside you, building towards climax.” the man told them “Feel yourself building, closer and closer towards orgasm. You know it will be the best, most pleasurable orgasm of your life. But do not cum just yet. Hold yourself just on the edge as you play with yourself.”

The actress on TV, and Julia watching, both obediently followed his commands. Julia felt so close, she could feel the orgasm, almost there. She moaned loudly, enthusiastically pinching and tugging her hard, so-sensitive nipples while vigorously pumping her fingers into her slippery pussy and rubbing her throbbing clit with her thumb, holding herself on the edge.

Finally, the unseen man firmly commanded, “Cum now!” The actress and Julia obeyed, crashing over the brink into wonderful bliss, screaming out loud as the waves of pleasure swept over her.

“Good girl. The best orgasm you’ve ever experienced.” He said. “Keep cumming. Feel the powerful pleasurable of this most intense orgasm. Surges of pleasure, resurging. Keep cumming. Over and over. As long as you can. Waves of pleasure. Sweeping over your body, and mind. Wonderful, deeply pleasurable. Keep cumming. That’s a good girl.”

Julia never felt so good before. Her muscles twitched and spasmed as she continued cumming, for far longer than she had ever orgasmed, ever before.

“And now relax. Calm. Quiet. Your orgasm finishing, and you can relax, deeply. The wonderful orgasm washed away all the tension in your body. All the stress, gone. So very relaxing to cum that strongly.” He said “Let yourself relax, as deeply as you can.”

Julia collapsed back on the couch, and laid there spent, exhausted from her powerful orgasm. She just laid there calmly and idly watching her twin on TV, relaxing and listening to the man.

“Good girl. Relax.” He kept repeating. “Relax and let your tension, your worries, all your stress, and concerns, and thoughts, let them melt away. Relax your body, and relax your mind of worry, concern, resistance, doubt, will, and all thought. Relax and let your mind go blank. Like a trance. Relax and feel yourself slipping pleasantly into a calm and open state of mind, a pleasant open-minded trance.”

The actress on TV slumped in her chair, relaxing. Her muscles went limp. Her eyes in sort of a blank unblinking stare, zoned out. Visually, the woman appeared relaxed in a very deep trance. Julia imitated her, forcing her own body to relax as deeply as she could. Letting her mind relax and open.

The man continued giving suggestions, instructions how to relax her mind even further and fall deeper. Julia listened and followed the instructions. Relaxing so deep.

The voice told her to calmly let go of all her concerns and all her resistance as she relaxed and let him guide her deeper. Julia did, following the voice deeper and deeper into a trance.

The guiding voice instructed her to open her mind even more, to become open to new ideas and thoughts and beliefs, and to accept these thoughts deeply into her open mind as her own. Julia listened to these instructions, these new ideas, and accepted them.

The voice continued to give her more and more instructions, to go as deep as possible, into a very deep trance where she will accept anything. Ready to absorb any idea into her mind, to open her mind completely, to make herself go as deep and become as open as she possibly could.

She obeyed, slipping even deeper. Julia felt so very pleasantly calm and relaxed and open, her thoughts blank. No worries or resistance or concerns. Some time passed. After a few minutes the TV seemed to fall into a repeating loop.

Julia distantly heard the sound of a door opening as someone entered the room. The Doctor finally arriving. But the thought did not really register with her. She just kept laying there relaxed, motionless, naked and entranced, mind open, completely defenseless, listening to the voice looping on TV, reminding her over and over to remain completely relaxed and open.

Out of the corner of her eye, Julia saw him reach, pick up the remote and turn it off. The TV went dark and silent.

But the voice continued talking; The same man’s voice from the video now spoke from inside the room with her. The Doctor continued to give instructions. Feelings for her to notice. Ideas to think. Activities to perform. The smooth, strong voice filled her thoughts with new ideas and beliefs, molding her mind, giving her instructions and commands.

Still so deeply relaxed and entranced, Julia obeyed everything.