The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

DAY THREE (Zickeln)

* * *

The first thing Charlotte saw in the morning were the Eyes of her loving Mistress; deep, brown, caring and enchanting. She was looking back at her with a tender smile upon Her face. Charlotte looked back and smiled in contentment as her Lover reached out to stroke her cheek with Her soft, soft hand.

Charlotte idled for what seemed like an eternity, just looking into those brown Eyes that seemed to open up into forever.

Then Charlotte spoke. “Good morning, Mistress,” she sighed dreamily.

“Good morning, darling,” responded her Lover, and they were distracted again for ever. Charlotte wasn’t sure how she was able to leave Her Gaze, but finally she did.

“You should wash up,” noted Charlotte’s One and Only. She smiled as She indicated a dresser drawer, and Charlotte eagerly opened the drawer that She had indicated to find a replica outfit. She took the clothing out and lovingly placed it on top of the dresser.

“Undress,” Charlotte was told. “Undress in the mirror.” And so, Charlotte moved in front of a full-length mirror nearby the dresser drawer. She admired her breasts, now limp after a night’s rest, and her figure, which she loved now, because it pleased her Owner and Beloved. The panties came off first, and she spent some time looking her nude sex, her dark brown pubic hair matted with dampness, before putting the panties aside. The socks were the next to go, which she pulled off with her hands, one first then the other. Then the gloves were removed.

Charlotte was surprised. She looked so beautiful! She knew Carla never felt this way before, but it was possible that she would feel this way soon afterward. She shook her hips in a bit of vanity before she saw her Mistress lightly stroke her shoulder with Her plush hand.

“Wash up,” She said with a smile, and took her hand. Before Charlotte knew that she was going anywhere, she found herself in the large shower room. It was orange and lit from above, and looked big enough to hold a small party of people. “I’ll be waiting,” her Mistress said as She dropped Charlotte’s new outfit (and a towel) just outside the door, and closed it.

The water rained down upon Charlotte’s body. It was very warm, just the right temperature. Charlotte saw a ridge in the wall which contained the things she would need. She found a lush, red shell sponge, the type that produces lots of foam, and some soap, which she rubbed into the sponge. Then she started rubbing herself down with the sponge, meticulously washing every part of herself, so she could be clean for her Mistress. She then found some shampoo and rubbed it deep into her hair. It smelled like apples. Then she rinsed the soap and shampoo out of her body and hair.

Charlotte felt clean and pure, inside and out. She walked to the door and opened it wide into the indoor swimming pool, hoping her Mistress could see her wet body. But She was not to be seen anywhere. Charlotte shrugged and knew she was not one to be disappointed with her Mistress. She took the towel and dried herself. She then took her outfit and lovingly embraced its softness before putting it on her body. She shook her hips and gave a little bounce, smiling to herself as her breasts bounced and settled from within her bra. She ran her gloved hands across her body and was surprised to meet with warm, fuzzy, pleasant sensations unlike that which her Mistress received from them before.

She then noticed a hair ribbon on the ground. Was she to wear this? Charlotte thought so; she took the ribbon and used it to make a ponytail in her hair. She hoped that her Mistress would like it. And then Charlotte went off in search for Her.

She soon found Her in one of the many bedrooms of the house; this one was not unlike the one that she and her Mistress shared; it looked drab and dull, but at the same time, dreamy and relaxed.

Her Mistress was talking to a man! Charlotte smiled as she looked this man over; he wore a T-shirt, jeans and boots. He had short-cut dark brown hair, tan skin, and a firm, muscular body. Charlotte found him very handsome.

“Oh, hello Charlotte,” her Mistress smiled at her. “Meet Michael. He’s a dear friend. Michael, this is Charlotte.”

Michael reached out his hand for hers. “Hello, Charlotte.”

“Hi,” Charlotte said breathlessly as she shook his hand. He had a firm grip. “If I may say so, sir?”

“Michael, please.”

“You’re very good looking, Michael.” Charlotte smiled.

Michael blushed quite modestly. “Oh,” he chuckled. “Thanks.”

And then Charlotte’s Love embraced him, and turned to Her slave. “Yes,” She said, smiling still ever so softly, and Her Voice became sultry and suggestive. “He’s gorgeous, isn’t he?”

Her Mistress’ Words seemed to light a fire inside Charlotte’s pussy, one that grew quickly, much to her embarassment. She found herself lusting for him, wanting to feel him touch her. Her face flushed. She knew that only her Mistress could allow this to take place. She felt a little guilty.

Her Beloved walked up behind her and whispered in her ear. “Don’t feel guilty, sweet heart,” She cooed. “He’s mine too. He’s one of the first people I’ve met, and he accepted me as his Mistress as well. He’s come to visit me before Mike leaves on a trip. He is beautiful, and you are right to want him. You have no reason to feel bad... He is yours, just as you are mine.”

Charlotte nodded as she stared into Michael’s eyes. He seemed to be enchanted by Her as well.

“We are all there for each other, dear sweet Charlotte. He’s there for you just as I am.”

Charlotte felt in her heart that it was right. She knew that her Mistress had many lovers. It had to be this way; wanting to keep Her for oneself would be selfish. Charlotte smiled and warmed to this revelation. She had friends now. Even very handsome ones like Michael. Charlotte felt her sex burn with passion.

“Voice your desire to him, darling,” whispered her Mistress’ Voice. She was more of a caring, overseeing Mistress than anything to Charlotte right now. “He will obey.”

Charlotte felt a thrall within. He would obey her. She smiled, her eyes wide at this thought. “S—strip,” murmured Charlotte, and Michael removed his clothes immediately. She had failed to notice that he was wearing gloves as well, light-colored ones, which he used to remove his T-shirt. His shoes came off next, revealing black socks with the signature red velvet heart hanging off of them. Finally, his jeans came off.

Charlotte gasped again. He was well-built. It looked like he worked out every day; he had a six-pack on his chest, not too noticeable to make him look like a bodybuilder, but there just the same. And his underwear, she saw, was made of the same fabric as her panties, and he had the velvet heart there as well.

Michael smiled bashfully and blushed. “Now, then, Michael,” their Mistress whispered. “You are very handsome. Do not be ashamed.” He breathed in and looked at Charlotte.

Charlotte’s passions were aflame. Her sex was damp again. She knew what she wanted. “Touch me—touch me here,” she said, indicating her crotch modestly. “Make me... make me...” she stumbled, looking for the right words.

Her Mistress kissed her on the ear, and spoke softly into it, silencing her. “Make her come, Michael,” She said to the man, Her Voice sweet and with a hint of pleading. “She deserves pleasure.” She gave him a loving smile as he nodded, and looked at Charlotte’s face. He made eye contact with her, and she saw green eyes brimming over with affection. Charlotte blushed as her lust betrayed itself to him, and took in a deep breath as he moved down.

Charlotte was told to sit on the edge of the bed and to spread her legs, to accomodate him in his efforts to please her. Then her Mistress sat behind her and embraced her with Her arms and legs, soft Gloves and Stockings running across her breasts and belly. Charlotte felt Her breasts caress her back, and Her kind lips raining love on her neck as they kissed it repeatedly.

Before long, their Mistress removed Her legs from Charlotte’s belly and she felt Her Stockinged feet upon the sides of the very tops of her legs, Her toes gently stroking her tender flesh through the black silk, moving across from the sides to the tops.

With a word, Michael removed Charlotte’s panties, exposing her hot vulva to the cool air. And then she felt his fingers, firm and warm to her feel, stroke her pussy. Charlotte whimpered softly as he ran them along the length of her slit, causing her sexual heat to spread throughout her body. Her passions were calmed by the attentions of her Mistress, who provided a loving support as She gave a cooling warmth to her upper body and legs.

She felt his lips press into her labia, and his tongue flicker inside her, and she cried out. Her breathing became ragged, and sweat soon showed itself on her. Her skin was flush, and she began to lose awareness of her surroundings as her lover pleased her with his attentions.

Charlotte was hot with lust. She was lucky to be held in the arms of her Beloved Mistress, whose kisses and caresses kept her from going wild from desire. All Charlotte could do was cry out loudly, whimper softly, moan in urgency to ease her torturous yet rapturous journey to the edge.

Charlotte felt his tongue flicker in and out repeatedly, for an unknown amount of time, before his firm fingers reappeared, spreading her labia apart, the air gently knicking against her clitoris and vaginal opening.

Then Michael made his move. Charlotte had never considered having fingers inside her vagina. Her Mistress had done so last night, and her pleasure was immediate. Now Michael was inserting two fingers inside her. Charlotte did not have a hymen; it had been lost in her teenage years due to a bicycling accident. So his entry did not mix pain with pleasure. It was pure ecstasy all the way.

Her Mistress had stroked a spot inside her wall that caused her body to quake; he moved them slowly in and out, pressing his fingers around the walls as he did so. The pleasure seemed to spread, and Charlotte closed her eyes and whimpered.

Then she stifled a laugh. While Michael was fingering her pussy slowly but firmly, he wrapped the fingers of his other hand around her clitoris, his fingertips touching its pink and damp surface, and raked it along its small length ever so softly, ever so gently to avoid hurting Charlotte. The effects were awesome; a delicious sexual feeling combined with the tickling pleasure in which Charlotte’s and Michael’s Mistress was such an expert at, resulted in a new and unknown delight.

Charlotte’s body attempted to react by closing her legs; her Mistress whispered a powerful command that kept that from happening. “Keep your legs open,” She whispered. “Spread them wider.” And so Charlotte did, and her pussy barely squirmed as Michael continued to tickle Charlotte silly using his fingers. Her Mistress’ caresses became more and more warm and comforting, and Charlotte leaned into her Beloved, her upper body quivering in ecstatic delight, as she held back what her Mistress wanted to hear for as long as she could, knowing that when she did succumb, it would be all the sweeter for Her.

Her hips barely gave way at all to Michael’s ticklish attentions, and tears flowed from Charlotte’s shut eyes as her pleasure increased, orgasm coming into view for her. Finally, Charlotte could hold her voice back no more. Her Mistress kissed her neck lovingly as girlish giggles came forth uncontrollably from Charlotte’s mouth. When combined with the occasional sigh of sexual pleasure, her laughter sounded like a coo.

The tickling never got Charlotte hysterical; her laughter always came in giggles, melodious to listen to, and not unpleasant at all for Charlotte. She lost track of time as her senses faded, her only focus on the tactile pleasure she felt. Charlotte seemed to lose herself in her Mistress’ arms; her upper body shook like a leaf, but Her arms and kisses held her firm. And with her hips locked, the only outlet for Charlotte’s squirms were her legs, which bucked and throbbed uncontrollably. Although she could not get her feet very far off the ground, she lifted them up and swung them around, her toes curling and uncurling. Her gloved hands reached down to stroke Michael’s hair. And of course, Charlotte was still giggling, delightfully lost in the gentle but urgent pleasure that was bubbling, bubbling up...

And then it hit her. The orgasm shattered her senses as the tension throughout her entire body started to flow out through her womanhood, and Charlotte cried out loudly for a good second before she broke down into a giggly childish babble. Her big toes stretched upward and her back arched. Her Mistress lovingly kissed her across her neck and shoulders.

And then, before Charlotte came down, she felt Michael’s tongue lick the length of her inner flesh, stimulating her opening and her clitoris. A few more licks, and Charlotte was in heat again. Then the ticklish pleasure began once more. She found that she didn’t want to stop, she didn’t want to ever stop until she was told to stop. She loved the delight of his hands agonizing her pussy in pleasure. Charlotte attempted restraint once more, but soon was a giggly child again. She felt the heat, renewed in her, drive her, slowly, to another orgasm.

And Michael kept on doing this to Charlotte, driven by her command and his deep desire to please her. Her Mistress continued to ease the wild passions which continued to burn within Charlotte, Her hands moving on to lightly stroke her hair and brush her breasts and belly. And Charlotte herself was forever giggling, lost in delight the whole way through. She lost track of time and space, forgot completely where she was. Even the pleasure seemed to merge into itself; desire and satisfaction melting into one fantastic, eternal rapture. And this continued forever until Charlotte, simply worn out, fell asleep in her Mistress’ arms.

* * *

Charlotte awoke with a small ache in her sex. She reached under her replaced panties with her glove and touched it; she felt discomfort. It would take some rest before she could recover from the overuse. Still, Charlotte felt a soft, content afterglow. She looked around, and saw her Mistress and Michael (dressed now). She embraced him, and noticed Charlotte.

“Hi, sweet heart. Feeling good?”

Charlotte could only smile.

“Michael has to go now,” her Beloved said. “He will be gone and out of my way for awhile.” She sighed, some lament in her voice. “Michael, would you like to say goodbye to Charlotte?”

“Goodbye, Charlotte,” Michael said, shaking Charlotte’s hand once more. “It was a pleasure to... please you.”

Charlotte smiled again. She looked into Michael’s eyes. She wanted to kiss him. She looked towards her Mistress, who smiled and nodded. Charlotte reached for Michael’s head, and pulled it towards her. She gave him a deep kiss, out of love, lust completely vanished from her body. And she tasted something within him unfamiliar.

“Goodbye, my Mistress,” Michael said, embracing Her. “I hope to see You soon.”

She smiled at him. “I’ll miss you,” She said.

“I will miss you dearly,” Michael said, taking Her hands. She pulled Her lovely slave closer and, taking his head into Her arms, gave him a deep and intimate Kiss. Charlotte felt shudders through her body. She recognized this Kiss. Before long, Michael was fast asleep, unaware of the world.

His Mistress looked on him, stroking his hair and sighing a bit longingly.

“Is Michael special to You, Mistress?” Charlotte finally asked.

“Everyone who’s accepted me,” She sighed, “is special to me.” She looked upon Charlotte, her brown hair tousled and her ponytail barely holding. Charlotte looked like she had the time of her life.

She gazed into Charlotte’s eyes. Charlotte was truly one of the most beautiful women She had the pleasure of encountering; a true sweet heart. She was happy to know her; She was also sad because She knew that in a matter of days Charlotte would have to go.

She brought her close, and then, gently Kissed Her loving slave. And Charlotte recognized the Kiss. Her arms wrapped around Her, and soon her breathing grew deep and steady. Her Lover took hold of Charlotte’s waist and carried her sleeping body up to her room.

She tucked Charlotte in, fluffing up a pillow for her to sleep on. Then She lay beside her, in love with her beautiful resting, relaxed form. And She gave Charlotte another kiss. She loved to kiss her.

“Good night, my sweet heart,” She whispered to Her love. She turned out the lights, got under the covers, and watched her, until She, also tired from the day’s event, slept as well.

TO BE CONTINUED