The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 3

I awoke on my own this time, idly rubbing my hard-on against the bed while I tried to plan my day around the insanity I anticipated. I could feel the small damp spot on the sheets; I must have been leaking all night. I knew the constant state of arousal I’d been in for the last 24 hours was unnatural, but it paled so much in comparison to walking 25 miles, or blowing another man, or finger-fucking myself without being aware of any of it that it seemed for now the most natural thing in the world. I decided to ignore it and let it happen.

I felt a pang of anger; my body was betraying me. Well, I could control this somehow. I’d learned a bit the day before. Something wanted more out of me than just forcing me into sexual acts I didn’t want—it wanted me. My body. I intended to put up a fight over it. I felt myself growing close to orgasm, and stopped rubbing against the bed just to spite myself. I climbed out of the bed, made it up, and did 50 push-ups beside it; I would have to find ways to exercise without the gym for now. There was no way in hell I was going to a small-town gym in this state. My erect cock banged down on the carpet every time I lowered myself, reminding me that everything was anything but normal.

I stood up and let my breathing get back to normal, then did a few jumps to get circulation going and headed for the closet. Here was my first test—picking out what to wear in a way that wouldn’t make me lose control. I didn’t want to be on the town looking like a street whore, but this thing happening to me clearly wouldn’t let me wear normal clothes either. I picked out a pair of gauzy pants and a sheer shirt that I’d purchased for a cruise on the Caribbean during my dot-com years, and figured it was just smutty enough to allow me out the door, without looking too indecent. I laid them out on the bed, and decided to call Wayne before I took my shower so he would be here by the time I was done getting ready.

Heading downstairs naked, I hesitated at the phone for a moment. Wayne and I had a very uncomfortable history now, seeing as how I’d cried rape at him without particularly good cause. If only I’d picked up Amos’s number while I was in town. I determined that I would do just that while we were in town today, so I wouldn’t have to deal with this uncomfortable situation again afterwards. I rang Wayne up.

He wasn’t exactly glad to hear from me. “No, I’m not doing anything, and yes, I can come pick you up. Is that all?” he said with audible irritation when I asked him to come over for the driving.

“Yes, that about sums it up. Thank you, Wayne. I know you don’t have to do this,” I replied.

“I know I don’t either,” he said grumpily and hung up. I would have to find some way to make things right between me and him today. I was sure we’d see each other again in the future; the town was just too small not to. I hung up the phone myself and headed back upstairs, my cock leading the way.

I took a shower and toweled off, half expecting to find myself on my knees again, and shaved, half expecting to find a bald me afterwards, but nothing strange happened, other than my stiff reminder that things were not normal. I walked back into the bedroom and the clothes were still there, so I slid on the roomy pants and pulled the gauzy shirt over my head. I headed back into bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. The shirt wasn’t too sheer, but you could see my nipples poking through and a hint of skin underneath. It was going to be clear that I’d shaved everything off to anyone who knew me, and unfortunately Wayne did. It couldn’t be, though; I wasn’t going to wear anything like I’d worn yesterday out on the town. The pants were actually better; other than the clear outline of my stiffy poking out, you couldn’t see anything underneath unless the light hit it in a certain way. I was as decent as I was going to get.

But the cock, I had to do something about that. I rummaged through my drawers and came up with some white running shorts that wouldn’t show through the jeans. It’d be uncomfortable, but it would tamp down the raging erection. I slid the pants back off and put the running shorts on, and waited for the punishment...but it didn’t come. I smiled grimly and slid back on the gauze pants and then headed down the stairs right as Wayne’s SUV pulled up in front. I waved at him through the Bay windows, grabbed my wallet and my gym bag, and headed out the door.

As I opened the passenger side door and Wayne got a good look at me, his eyes widened a bit. He could see what had happened, and I knew he knew. He didn’t say anything; his lips thinned a bit and he just waited silently for me to get into the vehicle, knuckles white as he gripped the steering wheel hard. He stared straight ahead. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a plaid shirt, nothing special on any average man, but I could see his powerful thigh muscles through the tight jeans, and my mind involuntarily recalled how he’d looked in the shower two nights ago.

“Hey,” I said uncomfortably.

“Hey,” he said right back, grimly. He shifted the SUV into reverse and peeled out of the driveway like it was on fire. I grabbed on to the dashboard and steadied myself as I pulled on my seat belt.

This couldn’t wait. “Ok, Wayne, we have to talk. I know what happened a couple nights ago was weird, but —”

“Nothing happened two nights ago,” he interrupted sarcastically.

“Right, I know I said that, but something did happen and I have to talk about it,” I said.

“There’s not much to talk about. You have something wrong with your head, and I took advantage of you. I’m sorry about that. But... DAMNIT, why do you have to dress like that? Are you trying to piss me off? Tease me as punishment?” his face contorted into a grimace. “I get it, hands off. You’re a museum, look but don’t touch. I get it!”

“Believe me, if you knew what happened yesterday, you’d understand the clothes today, Wayne,” I said. “It has NOTHING to do with you, trust me on that. Believe it or not, this is the most decent thing I could wear today, and I mean that literally.”

“And what about the marble statue look, eh? Your shirt isn’t hiding much.”

“Lost time,” was all I said, and he took a breath to say something, but I continued on. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on with me, and I told you that a couple nights ago. I can’t explain it any better than this. I didn’t do it knowingly, is all I can say.”

I could hear him mumble under his breath, “Coulda fooled me,” but I decided to not pursue it any further.

Talking about it head-on wasn’t going to help, I could tell, so I sat in silence for a moment, plotting another way to smooth things over. I finally settled on changing the subject entirely, which had always worked when Linda and I got into a fight. I started talking randomly about my past, about Linda and the move to Washington State from Boston and anything that popped into my head, and...

We were pulled off to the side of the road. Wayne was looking at me with the strangest look on his face, and I knew time had shifted again. I quickly took stock of myself, but nothing was out of place. I still had everything on. “What?!” I cried. “Did I do something crazy again?”

Wayne just stared at me and his mouth worked a few times before he just silently pulled down the passenger seat mirror. “It was like Medusa,” he practically whispered. My hair... my hair was shoulder-length now and ran in tight, jet-black ringlets down my head. “You went all quiet, and I looked over at you, and you were just sitting there, saying nothing, but your hair was moving on its own,” he continued softly, as if he were in awe. “That is some kind of fucked up.”

I put a shaking hand up to my head and felt the ringlets...they were real. At least the hair wasn’t moving any more. Wayne put a hand up too and then stopped, but I nodded and let him touch them. They were completely real. My hair had just grown in front of someone else’s eyes. There was a witness now to the insanity. I felt deep, deep relief.

“How about you tell me everything that’s been going on?” Wayne said with the same awed tone, and it was like a dam broke. I explained everything to him—even the boner and the finger-fucking episode. Hell, I’d sucked the man off, I couldn’t get a lot more intimate than that. He looked down at my waist, and I chuckled wryly. “Running shorts,” was all I said, and he nodded without smiling.

“Aaron, I don’t think this is a head injury anymore,” Wayne said, and I realized that I had stopped thinking of it as one for a long time, too. There was something else at play here.

“I know. I’m possessed or something. I’ve wracked my brains for any other explanation but nothing else makes any sense...” I trailed off. If my hair hadn’t just grown on me in the space of a couple minutes, I would never have uttered those words. I didn’t believe in the supernatural. I was an atheist! I would have just gone into Seattle and gotten the MRI and figured the doctors would fix me right up. I could tell that was not going to happen now, though. What did I need to fix this? A priest?

Wayne seemed to read my mind. “If your head turns around 180 and pea soup starts flying from your mouth, Ms. Blair, I’m out of here and you can drive yourself anywhere you want,” he grinned a little crookedly. I laughed harder at the joke than it deserved, more out of gratitude for the lightening of the tone than for anything else.

“We still have to get into town,” I said, and Wayne shook his head as if he were waking up. “Right,” he said, and started the car back up again. He floored it the rest of the way until we got into the city limits, and then slowed down. “First thing first, you have to tell my cousin what is going on. He still thinks you have a head inju—”

I shook my head. “That won’t work, Wayne. Look at me. He’d notice something strange was going on right off, and he’s a trained professional. I have to go into Seattle tomorrow like nothing’s happened, and I don’t think I can see anyone that I had more than a few moments contact with here in town, either. In fact...are you up for a ride to Seattle now? I know it’s several hours drive, but I could check into a hotel and be away from the town then. I’ll even get you a room if you want, if ...” if you’re willing to stay and make sure I didn’t do harm to myself, is what I wanted to say.

He thought about it for a moment, and then nodded his head. “I’m not letting you out of my sight, Aaron. This is too fucked up.” I sighed in relief again. Wayne was turning out to be a very good man to have beside me, and I was glad I’d met him, despite the shower scene. “I have to stop by my place and grab some things, and we should go pack you some stuff too—”

“No need. I’ll get what I need in Seattle, and I don’t want to backtrack.” I didn’t mention that backtracking scared the hell out of me. I worried that if I entered the home, I wouldn’t be able to leave. What if it was the home that was doing this to me, anyway? My imagination conjured up horror movies I’d watched about haunted houses. I hadn’t eaten any maggot-covered chicken, but what was happening to me was not natural, either.

“Ok, then you stay in the SUV while I run in real quick and pack some shit up,” he said as he turned a corner into a wooded street and stopped in front of a small duplex. He turned on the radio and rolled down the windows, then parked the car and ran inside, waving behind him as he did.

I tapped my hands on the dashboard and waited, letting the strains of “Spirit in the Sky” flow through me, and...

Strong arms were surrounding me while I struggled madly. “Stop, stop, stop,” Wayne whispered into my ear and I opened my eyes. Wayne was still holding on to me from behind and I leaned up against him for a second to right myself. We were still in front of his duplex, but I was out of the gauzy clothes and in nothing but the white running shorts. Some fat man across the street was staring out over his lawn mower at the two of us, and I quickly broke the contact. I turned around to his concerned eyes and asked “What happened this time?”

Wayne said “I was done packing up and walked outside, and you were in front of my door, um...”

“What?!”

“You were pole dancing, Aaron. You were using that column there as if you were up on stage at a gay bar. And you were about to pull down the shorts before I stopped you. You were humming under your breath, and...uh... you look like you’ve had a bit of an accident.” He gestured at the lycras, and I could see my hard cock clearly through the fabric made sheer from an obvious orgasm. I could feel the come in my shorts, squishing around.

I just stared at him a moment, and then I pounded my fist into the wall. I could see my clothes on the lawn. Wayne and I both headed for them and picked them up. He didn’t say a word, just packed his things into the SUV while I dressed. I borrowed a handkerchief from Wayne and turned toward the duplex to clean myself off. I tossed the handkerchief in his garage, and he nodded. I climbed back into the vehicle and we headed out.

We stopped at a gas station on the way out of town, and once again I found myself in Wayne’s arms. Wayne had to stop me again from removing my clothes. When I had control of myself, I could see the slim but well-built gas attendant staring at me with a mixture of confusion and unbridled lust. His plain face didn’t hide any of what he was feeling, but I still would have been able to tell that he liked what he saw since he’d snuck a hand down his overalls and was openly rubbing his crotch and leering now. Wayne and I looked at each other, and we didn’t even say anything this time. I just broke off contact and got into the passenger seat, and we set out for Seattle. One way or another, I planned on finding out what the hell was going on with me in the City.

Wayne and I made small talk for the first hour, but about an hour into the drive, I felt a shudder take my entire body and felt myself flush from head to toe. It was so hot! I grabbed at my shirt and started fanning myself. Wayne looked over at me concernedly and laid a steadying hand on my shoulder, and it was like electricity struck me. I cried out and came in the seat right there, nearly ripping my shirt in the process. Wayne ripped his hand away and steered over to the side of the road again, ready to physically stop me from whatever else was about to happen. “No, Wayne, it’s meeee—" I broke out of the sentence into a squeal out as another orgasm struck me, even more intense than before this time. I jerked back from his hand and felt myself calm down, but he didn’t know what was going on and just placed it right back on me, and I felt another orgasm course through my body. This time I actually did black out.

When I came to, we were at a rest stop and Wayne had me laid out beside a water pump. My pants were off and he had my running shorts at my knees, and was gently trying to clean away the dried and still-sticky cum from my denuded crotch. My cock was still standing up straight and, unbelievably, was still leaking a little. I started to cry again and Wayne heard me and jumped back a bit.

“I wasn’t doing anything but cleaning you, I swear it,” he started to protest, but I waved him off and nodded. “I know,” I said in between sobs. He stood uncomfortably by, unable to console me as I pulled up the shorts and grabbed the pants. I might as well leave them off while in the SUV. It’d be easier for him to clean me if it happened again.

After a moment of sobbing, I sobered up and dried my tears with my shirt. “Thanks again.. it’s starting to become a habit, isn’t it?” I said, talking about his assistance.

“It’s nothing, man. I can’t help but say it, I know this is scaring the shit out of you and all, but it’s kinda sexy as hell, from this side,” he said breathlessly. I saw him adjust his bulge out of the corner of his eye.” I laughed a bit through the tears and said “I guess it would be, but it’s got me scared out of my skin, Wayne.” He nodded and looked sympathetic, but he was right. There was nothing but the sexual in this.

And it’d started to blend in with my own conscious, too, which didn’t scare me. It made me damned angry. I had no control over anything, now, including my own reactions.

“Let’s go, I guess,” I said as I straightened up and headed back to the passenger side of the SUV. I must have looked quite the sight in my sheer shirt and white shorts, but I didn’t care any more. All I wanted was to get to Seattle and find out what was going on. Wayne started up the car again and we were back on the road, heading north with the noon sun over our heads.