The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 4

I was completely exhausted from the multiple orgasms earlier, so I drifted off to sleep as Wayne continued driving. He let me nap as we passed through the green countryside of coastal Washington. My body was soaked with sweat from the hot flash earlier, which caused my sheer shirt to stick to me and go completely transparent. I’d wake up when we hit a jolt in the road, and catch Wayne looking at me, but I didn’t want to say anything. My body felt like it was on fire with lust, and it didn’t matter that the lust wasn’t my own; I felt it the same anyway. I’d catch myself slightly humping the air or my hand drifting down to the shorts in between napping, and I’d have to stop myself. It felt like pushing a boulder uphill. I didn’t want to stop; I wanted to get off all the time now.

The white running shorts had turned out to be a mistake, too; between the come and the sweat, I might as well have been wearing nothing at all. In one small town near Seattle, we pulled up to a red light with a large diesel trailer right beside us, and the driver stared down at me. I could see him mouthing “Hot” at me and licking his lips. He brought his fist up to his mouth and made giving-head gestures at me. I just turned away and stared straight ahead. The worst part was, I found him extremely attractive; he was wearing a sleeveless tee and I could see his arm muscles flexing at the window, as well as a large tattoo of some sort of tribal design walking down his arm. It just made me ooze more. I was starting to feel lust for other men and I had never felt that in my life.

Wayne was a saint; through all my panting and dry-humping, he never laid a single hand on me, even though I knew he was affected by my state and his own initial attraction for me. I could see his hard-on tenting an obscene bulge in his tight denim jeans, and it took every ounce of my will to stop myself from taking it out of the jeans and giving him head right there in the SUV. In fact, the only time I seemed to be safe from myself was when I was sleeping, and I couldn’t sleep my life away.

Wayne tried to distract me with meaningless conversation throughout the trip, describing camping trips he’d gone on in the wilderness, or a scuba diving trip he’d taken in Mexico, or tales of his time in college football. He only stopped when I dozed off, I think. He never expected me to respond, and I’m not sure I could have with more than monosyllabic grunts anyway. The only thing running through my mind for the latter half of the trip was the haze of lust and despair, mixed up and turning my head around and around. I had never been like this, not in the height of puberty. I was actually proud of the control I had over myself up until now.

Just before we reached Seattle’s city limits, I felt the waves of lust ease up and my temperature return to normal. It was early afternoon, and the sun played out over the city, turning the skyline to gold. I sat up straighter as I regained some control over myself, and let out a sigh of relief.

“Better?” Wayne asked. “Yeah,” I responded, and smiled at him. “What you didn’t do back there….thanks.” He understood what I meant, patted his own erection, and said “He don’t go where he ain’t wanted, pardner,” in a ridiculous southern drawl. I grinned at him and didn’t tell him that I’d been desperately wanting him to bend me over for a hundred miles.

“So, what hotel do you want to stay at?” he asked.

“I’ve no idea. I didn’t make any reservations or anything…and I barely know the city.” I’d spent maybe an hour in Seattle when I drove into Washington State to move to Emory, and I hadn’t seen it in the weeks since. Truth was, I didn’t know a damned thing about the city other than how to get out of it.

“I know a place, it’s not far from UWMC, if you still plan on going,” Wayne said.

“Let’s try it then.”

We drove for another 30 miles with the windows down, the breeze drying me out a bit. I no longer looked indecent, and no longer felt like I should be the center of a Roman orgy. I had Wayne stop at a sporting goods store I noticed on the way to the medical center area so I could pick up some clothes. I stuck with mesh and trashy-looking skin-tight wear, and picked up a few jocks, pretty assured that I’d be able to wear them given that they actually looked even sluttier than what I was wearing now. I even cheated a bit by going down a couple sizes on several of the shirts. Despite my best attempts to placate my inner demon, time shifted while I was in the store and I found myself at the counter with more clothes than I’d picked out. The teenager at the counter gawked at what I was wearing, and then sneered a bit at the clothes I set down on the counter. I had no idea even how to put on some of the underwear I was looking at, and one item just looked like a sock on a string. I certainly never would have consciously picked them out. I paid a couple hundred dollars for the clothes and a new, larger gym bag and headed out the door, walking to Wayne’s car.

As I headed toward the car, I could see Wayne rubbing fast and hard at his crotch. Poor guy, I’d been laid out like a Christmas goose and he was too honorable to take true advantage of me. If he knew the thoughts that sprung unbidden into my head when I saw him masturbating through his jeans… I shook my head and intentionally banged on the side of the SUV before I got in. He was re-adjusting himself by the time I’d put my stuff into the back seat.

“Got everything you need?” he asked.

“Yes,” I said, and then under my breath “more than I needed, actually.” If he heard me, he didn’t seem to take much note of it.

After about 5 more miles of driving, he pulled into a two-story motel that looked serviceable. It was “L” –shaped and made of exposed wood, so it had that log-cabin look. A large gated swimming pool took up most of the plaza in front of the inn.

We walked in together – I really didn’t want to be alone for long outdoors – and the receptionist came out of the back when the bell jangled. He looked to be middle-aged and gaunt, barely filling out the loose jeans and tee-shirt he was wearing. He took one look at us and decided he knew what was going on. “Eighty a night for the queen suite,” he said with a knowing smile. “Thank you, we’ll take two,” Wayne responded, with a little emphasis on the “two”. The smile faded a bit from the man’s face and he muttered under his breath “your money, kids” loud enough for a banquet hall to hear. He rummaged around in a bin of keys and pulled out two sets, handed them to us, and said “Check-out’s at eleven AM sharp, you pay for an extra day if the keys aren’t in my hands. Pool is 24 hours but there’s no lifeguard. Deposit is one night for each room, cash only.” I pulled $160 out of my wallet and handed it to him. He gave us one more look and then headed back to the back room without another word.

Wayne and I unpacked the SUV and entered our rooms, both on the first floor and adjoining, miracle of miracles. He appeared in my doorway and looked at me with some worry. He said, “You ok being alone for about 30 minutes? I really need a shower and to get unpacked…” How the hell would I know? It wasn’t like I planned these time shifts. I still nodded and smiled at him anyway, and he closed the door to my room and left.

I got up from the bed where I’d been sitting and peeled off the shorts. For once, I was glad for the lack of body hair, because I really mean I peeled them off. Even though Wayne had tried to clean me up, I smelled like what I expected an old bathhouse to smell -- rank, of old semen and sweat. The lycra stuck in compromising places, to my balls and my ass-crack. I winced a few times as I got them off.

I walked over to the window and turned the air conditioner in the room on to high; it cranked and shuddered away but it started spilling chilly air into the room. I let it play over the lower half of my body. A tough-looking man in a leather jacket walked by and turned his head to look in the room in idle curiosity. He had a short, trimmed white beard framing a powerful jaw, bushy white eyebrows, and a muscular frame. He did a double-take before I smiled apologetically and shut the curtains. I was still half-hard, it seeming to be the lowest state of arousal I could manage. I hadn’t meant to go exhibitionist on the poor guy. He probably thought I was some kind of freak now. Ah, well. I’d never see him again.

I pulled the sheer shirt over my head and hung it over the chairs with my gauze pants and my running shorts, and headed for the bathroom. My old gym bag held my shower gear for the gym, so I used it to shave. I stared at the new ringlets that framed my face in the mirror. As much as they wigged me out, I had to admit, they looked pretty sexy. It gave me a slightly Jewish look, with my long nose and prominent chin. I leaned into the mirror to inspect my shaving job, and…

Found myself in the shower and the water uncomfortably hot, with the razor still in my right hand, in the middle of shaving my balls, once again pumping away at my cock with my left. It didn’t even shock me this time; I just removed my hand from my cock and finished the job shaving my own body. I figured that whatever was controlling me wanted me to keep myself smooth, and since I couldn’t win, I might as well do it myself. Time didn’t shift again while I washed myself off. I got out of the shower and dried myself with one of the coarse but clean towels, uncomfortably erect and oozing but unable to do anything about it. I shrugged mentally. I was starting to become used to this, at least as much as I could be.

I randomly picked up some of the clothes I’d bought, and chose a bright purple thong for my underwear, as a sort of compromise to the almost usual gear of short, slightly baggy tennis shorts and a tight pullover shirt that caressed my body every time I moved. The underwear pushed my package out and up, tenting out the front of the shorts, but I didn’t look a lot different from other guys I’d seen on the streets of the city. Maybe a little more egotistical, perhaps; a man proud of his body. Time didn’t shift me into anything stranger, so I decided I must have done right. I could feel my erection through the shorts, though. It looked like it wasn’t going to go down any time soon. I pushed at it until it was pointing downward uncomfortably, but it was less noticeable that way.

Tomorrow was my pointless appointment with the medical center for the MRI; tonight I would have to find something to do with my time. I dearly hoped that I didn’t find myself in Wayne’s room in a compromising position later in the evening, and tried to think of a way that would satisfy the thing inside me. A bar, maybe? A club? I’d seen a few on the way to the motel. I’d ask Wayne what he wanted to do when he came back.

I laid back on my bed and idly flipped through the channels on the cheap, small TV until I heard a knock at the door. Figuring it was Wayne, I jumped up and pulled the door open to greet him, but it wasn’t Wayne – it was the leather jacket from earlier, standing in the doorway and smiling at me. He was at least a foot taller than me; I only reached his shoulder blades.

“Looked like you had a problem earlier, and I thought I could help you with it,” he said in a deep, scratchy voice as he grabbed my hard cock through my crotch. I backed up but his hand was latched on and I shook my head mutely, shocked momentarily into silence. He followed me in with his hand on my dick, and without turning around kicked the door shut with his foot and started rubbing my cockhead. His other arm grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me tight against him while he continued to rub me hard through my shorts and thong, making me squirm in a mixture of pleasure and pain. It seemed like this had taken minutes, as if it were going in slow motion, but mere seconds had passed. I got hold of myself, but I was a bit breathless.

“Wait, wait – “ I tried to pull back, but he was too strong. He gave me a look of fake puzzlement, cupped the hand holding my dick and slid it up my shaft, tightening the thong and the shorts against my crotch as it went. My body betrayed me yet again with a lustful shudder and I moaned through gritted teeth. He corkscrewed his hand against the fabric, sending shuddering waves of pleasure down my spine. “I don’t think this can wait,” he chuckled lowly. He pushed me back on the bed, and I stayed put.

He looked to be in his mid-50’s but as he pulled off the leather jacket, I could tell that he was all muscle and sinew. He had no shirt on, just a bare and hairy chest, a few grey hairs sprinkled throughout a bush of dark black hairs that covered the middle of his hard pecs and washboard stomach. A small treasure trail led down to a thick bush of gray hair peeking down over the top of his jeans, making me recall my own once-abundant hair with no small regret. He had baggy camouflage pants on and a military cap, and he ripped open the pants and unzipped them, allowing a truly gigantic cock to flip out. Clearly he was going commando-style. I had thought Wayne’s dick was huge; this man’s was a monstrosity. It was completely erect and had a huge cock- head, and couldn’t be an inch less than ten. There would be no way to suck that thing. I prayed inwardly to myself that if I was going to have to go through this, I just be taken over. “Take me over, take me over, take me over” I yelled into my head, but nothing happened. The only sound in the room was my own lustful panting. I was so inflamed that I was actually writhing on the bed a bit.

“When I saw you at the window, I just knew you needed Daddy to come in and make you feel better,” he cooed as he jacked his cock for me, squeezing it to make the head turn purple and ooze out some precome. He straddled my legs and got up on the bed, inching closer to me on his knees. “Let Daddy make it all better, he can cool you down,” he said as he got closer. I couldn’t move; I could just lie there as his dick got closer and closer to my mouth. His pants were around his knees now, and I could feel his powerful thighs as they closed around my waist. I was still completely clothed, but my cock strained to escape the thong and his ministrations from before had caused it to tent straight up. He was clearly not wearing any underwear himself.

“Sir,” I pled and panted, “I know how this looks but I’m not gay and if you’ll just let me explrrmrrrmrrph,” I said as he bent over and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He slowly fucked my mouth with his tongue, shoving it in and out and grinding his cock against my shirt. My dick was sticking straight up, and every time he moved back it slid along his crack. I felt myself ooze every time he did it. It was so fucking hot. I managed to break away in between tongue-pokes and said again, “waaaiiiit” but he just shoved himself back into me. He smelled strangely of licorice and soap, and his beard tickled my chin. Then he broke away and looked at me. “Ok, you’re not gay. But we’re still going to have some fun, aren’t we?” He winked at me and started kissing me again forcefully.

His hands started pinching at my nipples through the fabric, pulling and tugging on them painfully. Each time he did it, my cock jerked and I felt my ass muscles clench up. I moaned through the tongue assault into his mouth, and he ground himself in harder. He broke off for a moment and said “You were saying?”

I stopped fighting, then. I felt something break, like a dam letting loose the flood waters, in my mind, and let the lust pour through me. I attacked his mouth with my own tongue then, meeting him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I bucked my ass into his crotch over and over until he stopped me for a moment and ripped the flimsy fabric of the shorts right off me, his arm muscles standing out in stark relief as he did so. I felt his fingers enter into me dry, and cried out a bit from the pain but more from the lust. He pumped into me with his thumb as he spat on his cock, jacking it with his other hand while I stared at him through glazed eyes. He placed it at my hole and started to slide in. My cock was jerking around in the purple thong, trying to escape. I winced from the invasion and ground myself up, using my calves as leverage, as he popped all the way in. I screamed out in pleasure and pain as he moaned deeply through his beard, his eyes far away. He pushed into me until I could feel nothing but cock from one end of my being to the other, and I still wanted more.

“…Thought we might go into the town tonight, visit some…what THE FUCK?” said Wayne as he opened the door…

And then I was lying on my back in a hot room, on another, harder bed, with my shirt up over my head. I couldn’t see a thing, but someone was still on top of me. My legs were raised high in the air and spread wide apart. I screamed in panic and kicked out, but someone’s hands were on my ankles and I couldn’t see a thing. I couldn’t move, either. I felt lube being spread by a foreign hand over my ass and a finger pushed into my asshole…

And I was on my knees, padded manacles chaining me to the bed and with a chain running from what had to be a collar on my neck, my thong still on but my shirt and shorts off, and a finger was pulling out of my hole, twisting as it went, and…

I was naked and in a sling, with a loud dance beat pulsing in me and around me with a long line of men stretching from between my legs into the dark, my legs pulled wide and a finger just finishing being removed from my hole. A latino man was standing between my legs wearing nothing but a cockring that I could barely see at the base of his cock. He was almost as hairless as me, with nothing but tightly trimmed pubes below. I involuntarily raised my head to see what he was doing, and I could see him spreading lube on his dick. I felt a much larger object at the entrance to my rectum and started to cry out “Not agaaainnnnn” and…

It was a different guy in front of me now. My dick was leaking a steady stream of precome and he was jacking me off. He was pale white and thin, with long stringy muscles. He had just a scattering of blond hair on his chest, leading down to a thick bush at the base of his cock. His lips were pouted out and his eyes were glazed over with lust, and I felt him enter my hole. I screamed out with the pain and arousal as an inch went in and…

I started to have staccato time-jumps, as inch after inch after inch from man after man after man seemed to run from my ass to my head. I was completely filled and yet the jumps caused me to feel yet another cock. They were thin and thick, big cockheads and straight shafts, some had distinct curves that poked into my ass walls and some slid straight through. There was a black guy, built like a brick house, and then two white guys though one was far more tanned than the other; one looked like a wrestler and the other looked like a swimmer. They were young and old, and there had to be twenty of them. I saw the Latino guy in front of me again, and then I felt the reverse effect as inch after inch after inch pulled out in a seemingly infinite cock. It was like I was being fucked by one man with a 20-foot cock, and it didn’t hurt any more. I couldn’t process any of this rationally, I just started grunting and moaning and crying out with the pleasure of it as it felt like I was fucked over and over and over by the world’s longest cock. One of them hit something inside me and I cried out in sexual ecstasy and shot a load far over his head; I could hear cheering in the darkness. And then…another load. And another. It seemed like a never-ending orgasm. Flash. I was getting plowed from both ends. Flash. A man was coming in my ass and a man was coming in my mouth. I came myself and begged for more.

I screamed out in pleasure as the Latino man started to plow into me for what must have been the third time that night, over and over and over. Someone pushed their cock at my mouth, and I slurped it in at one go. He had stamina and I was in a permanent state of arousal, and as he pushed into me again and again and again, I felt hands all over me, pinching my nipples, twisting them, giving my cock rough caresses, fucking my mouth with their tongues. I just moaned and bucked in the sling, begging with words when I could and grunts when I couldn’t. Finally the Latino man punched into me hard and ground himself against me, pushing deeper inside than before. His muscles gleamed in the harsh light surrounding me, his dark nipples standing erect. He was taut and he was beautiful and he was fucking me.

As he came into me, I recognized that this was all not natural, not things I would normally do, but it WAS happening to me. I’d never felt this free before to just let go and surrender to sexual pleasure. Time shifted again. The black man was on me again, fucking me slowly and grinning, his white teeth gleaming in the darkness, sweat dripping onto me from his oversized pecs. He bent over me and started whispering “My baby, my white baby” as he slammed into me over and over, and he shoved his tongue into my willing mouth and then he came too. In a procession, at least twelve times, time shifted and men came into me or on top of me, until I felt like my eyes were swimming in come and I was lying in a pool of semen. The last two men were able to enter me together, I was so loose. I just cried out in pleasure and jerked at the sling so I could bang into them. They came together, and I came along with them…

Someone was standing over me, fully clothed in tight blue jeans that didn’t hide his long, hard cock at all, and a loose flannel plaid shirt. His face was shrouded by the garish light behind him, only broad features, but enough to see worry painted all over his face. I was still in the sling and he was off to the side. He slid a hand along my chest, trying to slough off some of the dried come on it, but I grabbed his hand and just smiled at him. I spread my legs wider on the sling and offered myself to him, but he shook his head and I could hear him crying a little, saying “Oh, Aaron, look what they did to you” over and over. I didn’t understand what he meant, I was so happy and spent and relaxed for the first time in days…

I was lying naked on the bed in the motel, come covering my body and on top of someone else. His cock was buried inside me and he was just slowly moving in and out, barely moving. I could feel his warmth and his chest hairs as I slid up and down against him, my cock bouncing in the air every time I sunk down to the root of his penis and felt the pubes at the base. He felt powerful under me, like lying on top of a warm rock in the hot sun, and I felt like the sun was shining on me in the dark, a powerful heat shining down on me and battering me with its rays. I cried out in a mixture of lust and surrender. I started sliding him back out of me, twisted around a bit, and gave Wayne a sloppy kiss on the mouth. Down, and up, and down, and up, I rode him until we I both moaned as we climaxed, me for at least the sixth time that night. I had no idea how much he had.

“This was a mist…” I caught him with another sloppy kiss and let his softening penis pop out of me. I squeezed one of my nipples and told Wayne, “Don’t finish that thought.”