The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 7

I woke up to sun streaming through my windows and an empty bed. I hadn’t felt the nameless club kid leave, and Wayne must have disentangled himself from me without my noticing too. The bathroom door was wide open, and nobody seemed to be inside. I sighed and threw off the covers – I couldn’t remember pulling them over me – and padded into the bathroom to shave and shower.

I didn’t really know how to clean my cockring, so I just ran a finger underneath, lifting my balls up to clean the underside. I was shocked that my tattoos didn’t hurt in any way; everything I’d heard about them suggested I should have been in bandages, but they were clear and uninflamed. The only thing that remained inflamed, in fact, was me. I wanted sex all the time now; I felt incomplete if I didn’t have someone buried deep inside me or I wasn’t swinging off someone else. As I soaped myself up, the tension in me grew until I felt I couldn’t stand it anymore.

I hadn’t closed the bathroom door, so I heard someone arrive. There was a rustling of a paper bag from the other room, and then Wayne pulled back the shower curtain. He was still dressed only in the tight white pants he’d been wearing the night before. “Morning, sunshine,” he said to me, and sat down on the toilet to watch me rinse off.

“I missed you,” I said as I rinsed the suds off me, and he quirked a smile.

“I was just getting ready for our trip home. I had a few presents I wanted to buy,” he replied.

“Did you get anything for me?” I asked as I turned off the water and stepped out and past him, allowing my legs to graze against his as I pushed gently by. I pulled a towel from the clean stack in the rack over his head and began toweling my hair off.

“Oh, yes. All the presents were for you,” he said, grabbing the towel from my hands and starting to briskly rub me down. His hands were electricity on my skin, setting tingles off everywhere. “You get to open them on our way back. “Which we should start doing soon, if we want to get back into Emory at a reasonable hour,” he continued as he pulled on me. “I’ve already packed myself up; I’ll grab your things while you finish up.” He stood up, handed me the towel, and I thanked him as he left the room by rolling the towel up and planting it on his behind with a loud smack. He twisted around, his back muscles bunching up delectably, and shook a finger at me. How could a man so hairy in front be so smooth in the back? “None of that! We have to settle our bill! It’s already 10:30.” I must have really slept in.

I finished drying my hair, brushed my teeth, and trimmed my stubble, which I was really liking the look of, and gathered all my toiletries as I exited the bathroom. Wayne had thrown most of my things into the gym bag, except for one of the white jock straps I’d bought earlier.

“I don’t think you’ll be needing anything more formal for our trip back, do you?” he grinned at me, and my cock throbbed in response. “I’ll make all the old ladies gasp,” I said, and he replied, “You’ll give them tingles they’d forgotten about decades ago, is what you’ll do.”

I dropped my toiletries into the gym bag and zipped it up, taking a last sweep around the place to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything. I handed Wayne my wallet and my house keys for easy access, and slipped on the jock. Wayne smirked at me and walked behind me, feeling up my ass and adjusting the straps just to his liking. “Oh yes, this will do nicely,” he breathed. I had a brief flashback of a man standing over me saying the same thing in the glaring sun. Where that had come from, I wondered. Wayne noticed the nervous look on my face and quirked an eyebrow at me. “What, would hizonner like a cummerbund and bowtie?” he laughed, and I laughed along with him.

“That’s not it, I just…remembered something,” I said.

“What?”

“Oh, it’s nothing important,” I shrugged, and we headed out the door. I was already starting to stain the jock in the front with my leaky faucet of a cock, but I’d long since learned that there wasn’t anything to do about it. I headed out proudly, and Wayne closed the door behind us.

There were just a couple of men out in the morning, but both of them stared at me as we left my room. I could feel their eyes on my back, and swayed my ass invitingly to give them a bit of a show. One of them let out a crass wolf- whistle and the other joined in. “How much for the pretty boy?” one yelled out at Wayne, but my man just flicked him off without turning around.

Wayne walked me to his SUV in the lot and let me get in, putting the big brown bag between the seats and saying “Don’t peek!” as he closed my door. Of course, while he was putting the gym bag in the back, I tried to peek, but the bag was rolled down and it would have been too obvious. He climbed into the driver’s seat and patted my thigh, and pulled out and into the hotel entrance.

“Won’t be but a second,” he said as he rolled down the window and parked the vehicle, stepping out and running into the hotel. I watched him pull out my wallet and slap one of my credit cards down on the desk, and he signed the bill. The receptionist said something to him and smirked, and Wayne smirked right back and responded with something that seemed to piss the receptionist off; he grabbed the bill and stomped off into the back of the hotel lobby.

Wayne exited, blinking at the sun, and jumped back into the SUV. He smelled of peppermint. I leaned over and kissed him as he started the car up, and he returned it, letting the car idle as we locked tongues for a while. He broke away breathless, and pulled out onto the street.

“What did the receptionist say?”

“He was being snide. He thanked me for paying the price of two rooms for the use of one. I told him to go fuck himself.” I chuckled, and Wayne calmed down some.

As we exited the city, I pulled the chair back and placed my hands on the back of my head, enjoying the outside breeze and watching the power lines slide by. Wayne idly massaged the bulge in my jock and listened to me breathe hard. “I thought of ways we could pass the time for the trip back,” he said after about 15 minutes of groping, and I turned my head to look at him. “You can open your presents now…” he smiled.

I grabbed the bag, grinned at him, and unrolled it. I reached in, and the first thing I pulled out was some sort of contraption of leather straps and large ‘O’ rings. “What’s this?” I asked him.

“You slip it over your chest, like this,” he explained, and mimicked sliding it on with one hand, and I fooled around with it for a minute until I had the ‘O’ in the center of my chest. It ran under my pecs and across my abdomen in an X formation, pushing me forward a bit and making my nipples poke out at more of an angle than usual. Wayne looked over at me and said “You can adjust the tightness with the ring, but I gotta say, it looks perfect as is.” His eyes shone with pleasure at the look. He had beautiful eye creases when he smiled.

The next item I pulled out was a medium-sized first aid kit. I looked at him worriedly. “Not for the first aid, you dope. Open it and take out the two snake kits.” I followed his instructions and pulled out two plastic, malleable suction cups from the kit with snakes imprinted on them. We pulled up to a stop light, and he said “Here, let me put those on you.” He wet both with his tongue and roughly placed one on each of my nipples, then squeezed hard twice. I could feel my nipples standing out beneath the cups. “You’ll notice results almost immediately, but if you do this and keep them on for about 10 minutes three times a day, I swear they’ll grow larger,” Wayne explained. My nipples felt full to bursting already, and I almost came from the feelings feeding off of my chest right there. The light turned green and he continued on to the freeway.

The bag was still pretty full, so I leaned against the door and tipped the contents onto the seat beside me. “Oh, my,” I gasped.

“I thought you’d like the gifts,” Wayne chortled, as I picked up a long, slim, plastic shaft. It was bright red and about a foot in length, with a large stopper about a third of the way down. A wire ran down the side and ended in a remote control. I picked up another, a thick realistic dildo that was about 10″ long. I marveled at how much it looked like Wayne’s own penis, with just enough veininess to be pleasantly bumpy. It was even colored realistically. A dial at the bottom had temperatures on it instead of speeds. “That’s one of my favorites,” Wayne said, and took it from my hands. “You twist the knob, and it warms up. It can warm up to human temperature, and –“

“Oh man!” I interrupted excitedly. “Can I use that now?” I humped the seat, bouncing like an excited puppy.

“Down, boy,” Wayne laughed and took a swipe at my bobbing cock as it struggled to escape the jock. It did nothing to ease my excitement. “We have to get on the road, first. I have plans!”

His plans seemed to include vibrators and dildos of all sizes, some with long handles and thin shafts, some with thick widths and realistic looks. There must have been a dozen lying around on my seat, and I wanted to try them all out at once. I picked up a particularly thick buttplug with a wide base, and he grabbed it out of my hand. “That is definitely for later,” he admonished me with a smile and placed it over on his side. “You can remove those suction cups now, though. Just drop ‘em in the glove compartment,” he instructed. I peeled them off with an audible “plop,” moaning at the sensation, and looked down disappointedly.

“They aren’t any bigger,” I informed him.

“They won’t be, the first time. I have long term plans for you, babe.” He leered at me, and I felt a wave of desire sweep me.

I picked up and examined each one, placing the ones I wanted to save for later in the bag, and settled on my original choice, the one that looked like him. I turned it over in my hands and set it to the “on” position, allowing it to warm up in my hands. Wayne kept glancing over at me to see what I was doing. I just ran it over my chest, enjoying the warmth.

After a few minutes, Wayne grabbed the dildo from me and rolled up my window. His eyes gleamed at me as he kept one hand on the wheel and tugged at my jock with the other. “Get this off, will you?” he said, so I leaned up on the seat and pulled it off. “You won’t need this any more for the trip!” he said gleefully, and tossed it out his own open window. I had three more in the gym bag in the back, but it still felt reckless and delightfully wanton. “Ok, now lean up against your door and scootch your ass up. Put your legs on either side of the rest here,” he said, and I did as instructed. It left me wide open to him. He held the dildo to my mouth. “Get it all slicked up for me. I figure you know where it’s going.” I tongued it, getting it as slick as I could, while my ass twitched in anticipation. “God, if you could see how hot you look right now,” he growled as he pulled the dildo back and put it at my entrance. I gasped and plunged down onto it, sinking it about halfway in before he stopped me. “Let me drive, will you?” he joked, and I laughed breathily. “Just sit perfectly still.”

For the next hour, he diddled my chute while he kept his eyes on the road, twisting and turning the dildo in his hands until my eyes crossed and went out of focus. He would drive me to the brink and then draw back until my breathing slowed, and then resume fucking once more. My pants became moans, and my moans shrieks, the longer he went. By the end I was begging for him to stop without really meaning it. He slapped my hand away whenever I tried to touch myself. He only stopped when the batteries went dead and the dildo went cold. He pulled it out of me with an audible plop, leaving me humping the air beside him and screaming for him to put it back in. I felt so empty. He wiped it off with one of his handkerchiefs slowly, ignoring my pleas, and shoved it in the glove compartment with the suction cups.

“Now we’re going to just relax a bit,” he grinned at me, and brought out the butt plug that he’d placed on his side of the car earlier. I sighed in relief that I would be filled again. The plug was moderately wide -- expanding to about 2″ at its largest, tapering down to a small girth at the bottom before flaring out into a disc shape. It was also rather long – I figured it was about 7″ total. This time, he wet it with his own tongue, and then slowly pushed it into my gaping asshole. I thought I couldn’t feel any pain, I was so well-stretched, but the wide portion caused me to wince. He pulled it out and twisted it inside me, causing me to shudder with pain, and then pushed in again. He repeated until the disc was tight against my ass. “See if you can push it out,” he said, and I tried, but it was planted deep in me.

“It feels so good,” I said, barely able to bring my voice above an awed whisper. It kept poking up against my prostate, making my cock jump around in the air.

“Ok, now you can sit back up in the chair, Aaron,” he said with delight in his voice, and I twisted until I was back upright and pulled the chair up to a reclining position. I could feel the plug moving around inside me with each bump of the car. It elicited gasps from me at random times. Wayne reached over and grabbed my shaft – he didn’t do anything, he just sat holding it – and I came again from just the touch. He seemed to know I would, because he caught it in his hand and brought it up to my mouth. I licked it all off, delighting in the taste of my own cum. My dick remained hard, as always, my libido on overdrive. With the plug in my ass, I felt as if I were always on the edge of coming. I told Wayne so, and he smiled contentedly and played with my protruding nipples as he drove us through the Washington countryside.

I didn’t even notice the towns we passed, lost in my own sexual haze, but on the second hour of the trip, Wayne decided that he needed to fill up the tank. He pulled into a rest area. There were dozens of cars all around, and he pulled in behind two of them, one of them a beat-up old blue pickup that I could have sworn I’d seen before. Knowing we’d have to wait a while for the people in front of us to gas up, he told me he was running inside for a coffee and left the engine running. He rolled down the window, stepped out of the car, and disappeared through the doors of the convenience store.

A strong-looking, gray-haired man in an open Western shirt and denim jeans got out of the truck in front of us and walked around to my side. He knocked on the window, and without thinking about my nude state I rolled the window down. It was Amos Wright! “Amos, my god, what are you doing here –“ I started, and then remembered I was naked. “I can explain…”

“Be quiet, boy,” he said, and I shut my mouth. I noticed he was clean-shaven. He reached into the car and grasped my shaft. He began running his finger along the underside of my head, his fingers travelling faster as my cock leaked clear strains of precome onto it. I stared down at it, watching it circle slowly. “I don’t have a lot of time, so here’s the deal. I think it’s time for the training wheels to come off. You’ve become too comfortable.” He reached his other hand into the car and started pulling at my nipples, first one and then the other. I looked back up into his eyes, and saw no mercy or willingness to please there, only spite.

At first I had no idea what he meant, but as he roughly fingered the underside of my dick and twisted my nipples in his fingers, I felt a feeling of intense shame. Shame at my nakedness, shame at the hand on my shaft, shame at the fingers on my nipples, shame at the plug buried deep in my ass. Humiliation crashed down on me like a pile of bricks; I remembered everything from the past several days, and most of all, I remembered that I was formerly straight. I remembered once again that he had done all of this to me. But worst of all, it didn’t matter.

I was responding to his rough rubbing and pulling like a slut in heat, staring at him with unadulterated lust and breathing like I was running a marathon. “Yessss,” he said, drawing out the word in a hiss, “that’s right.” I wanted to scream at him to stop, but I couldn’t say a thing. I wanted to pull away, and he hadn’t told me to be still, but I couldn’t pull myself away any more than if he’d commanded me. My body betrayed my every demand, instead arching into his harsh caresses. I heard myself begging for more as I sobbed with desire. I was so over my sexual threshold that it didn’t matter if it was a man or a woman doing this to me. It mattered mentally, but I couldn’t stop myself. I pled with him to let me come. He shook his head, that smirk planted on his face. He gave me a rough, sloppy kiss. “I’ll make you love it, and make you hate loving it,” he cocked an eyebrow at me in his way and smirked maliciously at me. After what seemed like forever and what couldn’t have been more than a couple of minutes, he stopped his sexual torture.

“See ya in town, lover,” he grinned, and walked back to his car without another word. I heard myself begging him to come back and finish me off, but he just walked slowly back to his car and got back in. I wanted to roll the window up and hide myself, but I found I couldn’t. Instead, where his fingers had rubbed me, I felt an intense heat begin, spreading down through and under to the butt plug that still was wedged in my ass, filling me. I started rocking on the seat, sobbing without tears for some release. I couldn’t bring myself to touch my cock, but I had to get off so bad!

Wayne emerged from the convenience store with a smile on his face and two covered cups of coffee in his hand. His smile faded as he opened the driver’s side door and saw me hunched into myself, rocking and pleading for release. He set the coffees in the holster in the side and climbed into the driver’s seat, and then leaned over and laid a hand on my arm. The heat radiated from it, and I felt myself enter a new height of sexual drive, but I still could not come. I stared at him and said “Oh god – it’s all so wrong – I have to come – help me!” Wayne tried to calm me down, running his hands over my body softly, but I could not be comforted. I started to shout that I must have release, and he quickly pulled out of the gas station without filling up and pulled into a rest area between two trucks. I was shaking all over by then, pitching around on my seat like I was having a seizure. “My god, what has gotten into you? Is it the plug?!” he reached between my legs and grabbed the disc in the back, and it felt like he was ripping my ass out from just that touch. I screamed in pain, and he stopped, trying to hush me and comfort me at the same time. I reached between my own legs and caught his hand at the base, silently telling him to just keep his hand there. I took his other hand and placed it on my cock, and whispered “please” hoarsely. Oh god, I felt so wrong doing this. I felt so filthy, naked and screaming in the front seat of a car, pleading for another man to give me sexual release. I wanted to tell Wayne about Amos and what he had done to me – to both of us – but my mouth clamped shut every time before I could get the words out.

Wayne sat for a moment, trying to figure out what to do, and then came upon an idea. He shoved his mouth on my cock, over the coffee and the sideboard. My entire being was centered on my cock as he bobbed up and down on it. After no more than 15 seconds, I felt my cock swell up and it pulsed once, twice, three times before erupting into him. He clamped his lips around me and drank it all up. I sobbed with the release, gently pulling Wayne up as my tension subsided. “Oh god, thank you, thank you, thank you,” I said over and over. Wonder of wonders, my cock softened for the first time in days.

“What the fuck happened?” Wayne asked. I opened my mouth to tell him, but I couldn’t. All that came out was a loud gargling noise. I tried again, and it happened again. I snapped my mouth shut, and Wayne stared at me as if I had gone completely batshit insane, which I felt like I had.

“I can’t explain it. I mean, I really can’t explain it, Wayne!” I cried. I wanted to tell him that I was straight again, that all of this was so much shame, but that I couldn’t stop. The moment I tried, my cock sprang to life again and I felt waves of humiliating pleasure envelop me. All I could do was lie there gasping and humping the air. Wayne just hovered over me. And then he kissed me.

The shame was still there, the powerful humiliation, and the overriding sexual urges, but with his mouth on mine, my universe started to be his. My panting subsided, and I felt myself deflate again. I put my hand up to his and thanked him again. He looked me deep in my eyes, still concerned.

“Holy shit, that was so fucking hot,” a voice called down from outside the car. Wayne’s head hit the ceiling as he tried to sit up, and he groaned in pain. One of the truckers beside us grinned down at us with saturnine dark cheer, with his CB receiver in his hand, and proceeded to explain in loud and no uncertain terms just exactly what he’d seen. “Here, take this as a souvenir,” the bearded man called out as a Polaroid exposure came floating down through my window. It showed me, naked and covered with sweat, my hairless crotch wide out in the open, back arched with a shirtless Wayne’s head inches from my shaft. There was no question what was going on. “I got plenty more where that came from!” Wayne started yelling up at him angrily, but the beefy trucker just rolled up his window, started his truck, and pulled out of the rest stop before either of us could do more than yell futilely at the departing cab.

Wayne looked over at me to apologize, and then stopped. “What the hell do you mean, the suction cups didn’t do nothing? Your nips are huge, Aaron!” I looked down and felt another wave of humiliation and lust run through my body. My nipples, where Amos had been pulling and twisting at them, were swollen and red and stuck out obscenely. More, they were the size of dollar coins now. The leather harness I was in pushed them up and out, leaving them in taut display. My chest looked like some sort of cartoonish version of myself and … it made me unbearably hot, like I was going to set the seat on fire. My cock went right back to full mast. I just shook my head and turned my head to the window, trying not to think.

For the rest of the trip, every time a diesel went by, the occupants hooted and hollered at us. Some yelled at us in anger and called us perverts, but most just jeered and laughed at us. One even expertly tossed a bottle of lube into our SUV. It banged against my thigh, leaving a red welt. Wayne didn’t roll up the window, either. I sat, tense in my chair, my cock jumping to life every time one yelled a catcall at me, just making them jeer louder. One dirty-looking trucker followed us to the town limits of Emory, staring down at me whenever he had the chance, flicking his tongue against his lips and calling down invitations to me to join him for his trip East every few miles. I embarrassed myself further by feeling the most degrading lust every time he did it.

We pulled into Emory at about a quarter to six, and Wayne suggested we push on through. I wanted to tell him to stop at Amos’s near the hardware store so I could find out what he had done to me, but instead I felt myself nodding as if that were the obvious thing to do. “Sure,” I sighed. “And please, stay the night.”

“You don’t have to ask me twice,” Wayne said, and continued past the town. We passed the clinic, and I idly noticed that the lights were still on inside. “Wait, let’s meet up with your brother a minute,” I said. “Like that?” Wayne grinned t me, and I punched his arm. “No, I’ll get dressed in the back.” I climbed into the back seat and pulled open my gym bags. I regarded my choices dejectedly. I picked another jock, some tight denim shorts, and a sleevless, open denim jacket and struggled into them in the back seat. I hopped back into the front as we pulled into the clinic. “I’ll just be a minute,” I called as I stepped out of the passenger seat.

Dr. Hollinger was indeed in, at the receptionist’s desk, filling out some forms. He didn’t look up when the bell jingled. “Clinic is closed… oh, hello there Aaron!” he said, as he stood up and walked around the desk over to me. He shook my hand hard enough for me to wince, not saying a thing about my skimpy gear, and I shamefully felt myself go hard immediately.

“Doctor,” I began, “I got the MRI, but I don’t think it’s a head injury.”

“Well, what do you think it is?” He said in puzzlement. His eyes moved to my chest, noticing my get-up for the first time.

“I can’t really say, I just know it’s not the head injury. I wanted to let you know before the results arrived, as a fair warning.”

Dr. Hollinger’s teeth shone brightly as he smiled at me. God, he looked so much like his brother. A blond Wayne, James was. I wondered if he was as hairy as his brother. “Well, remember who’s the trained medical professional here, Aaron.” he reminded me quietly. “Given the obvious…er…changes you have wrought on yourself since I last saw you,” he started, and then seemed to lose steam. “Changes,” he repeated. He got a slightly blank look in his eye, and then walked around behind me. “What’s this?” he said, sounding a lot more than clinically interested, as he pushed a hand into the disc jutting out of my backside. I felt myself leak again and gasped as he twisted it through the fabric of my shorts.

He walked back around to my front and leaned close into me, placing a hand on my once again erect cock. I tried to avert my eyes, but found I couldn’t. As he stared at me, he said “hmmm,” just like any other doctor, as if he were using his stethoscope on my chest and hearing my heartbeat. I couldn’t help it. I groaned and pushed into his hand. “I think this warrants more examination, don’t you? I think I can do a house call tonight, for this,” he said with a crooked smile.

I opened my mouth to say no, and heard myself saying “Sure thing, doc” instead. He placed his hand on my ass, nudging the buttplug again, and led me out into the night. Wayne was waiting in the car, and waved a hello to his brother. James Hollinger, MD, gave my ass a special nudge as he waved back. “Seems I will be joining you two tonight,” he said mildly as he climbed into the passenger seat. “Interesting look, by the way, brother,” he joked as Wayne swatted away an invading hand. I just climbed into the back seat and tried to be invisible as Wayne started up the SUV again and we headed back out of town.

Wayne and James made small talk as we headed back to my place, and I just sat in the back and listened to them talk about nothing. I thought they were ignoring me, but I saw Wayne’s hand sneak back behind the driver’s seat, and I latched onto it like it was a life preserver, clutching at it for dear life. Wayne made little circular motions against my wrist as we drove, calming me down, chatting with his brother all the while. As we pulled into my driveway, I noticed Amos’s blue truck parked outside and a light was on downstairs. I tried to tell Wayne to turn around, but when I opened my mouth, nothing came out. I found myself rocking on the plug again for the last few hundred feet, involuntarily.