The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WANDERLUST

mc mf ff md gr

Synopsis: A man wanders through his house with his wandering mind…

Disclaimer: If you shouldn’t read this, don’t. This is a work of fantasy.

I opened my eyes and there was a beautiful blonde woman—naked with a sheen of sweat all over her body—riding me into a sexual oblivion on my bed. She looked familiar, like a friend’s friend whose picture I would pull up on Facebook sometimes and stroke off to, fantasizing about her in just that position. But I had never met her and certainly couldn’t remember doing so between going to bed the previous night and that morning. I didn’t even know her name. I figured I was still asleep and since I had been trying, unsuccessfully, to lucid dream for a while, I suddenly got excited and decided to see how far I could go with it.

She was so into it that her eyes were squeezed shut and her hands pressed down on my chest as her nails dug into my skin. I could feel her slippery wetness as my cock was buried deep inside of her. My cock was rock hard and pulsating with each heartbeat deep inside the wet pussy of this mystery woman. It would be great to get woken up like this everyday.

“Fuck, YES!” she grunted out, opening her eyes and staring at me. A slight look of confusion on her face was suddenly replaced with a look of sheer ecstasy, mouth open, eyes turning skyward in her head. Her pussy clamped down incredibly tight as she started to cum, bouncing, moaning, screaming. “Yes! That’s amazing. Right there! Don’t stop!! Ohhhhhhh!!”

She leaned up into a sitting position and I felt her hips rotate on top of me, cramming my cock into different nooks inside of her. Her hands ran through her hair, exposing her magnificent breasts and incredibly erect nipples. My hands reached up and cupped one in each, amazed at their natural softness. “God, yes!” she exhaled and started a bouncing motion, pressing my cock onto what I imagined was her G-spot because her body suddenly sped up. Bouncing faster, and harder, my hands held onto her breasts as she exclaimed, “I’m going to cum again!”

And she did. Her whole body seized up into a grand moment of sexual pause, ecstasy coursed through every nerve of her body, before she went over the edge. “Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!” she groaned out for about a minute as her body shivered and shook through the pleasure. Her pussy started this milking motion of squeeze, squeeze, release— squeeze, squeeze, release and made my cock feel amazing.

Her body, still spasming, leaned forward onto her hands and our lips mashed together in a passionate kiss. Her lips soft, but her mouth urgent, as our tongues played passionately with each other. She pushed herself up a bit, to get more leverage for her lower half and she shoved her breasts within sucking distance of my mouth. I lifted up my head and took one of her nipples between my lips, letting my tongue run along its length and swirling it around.

“Holy shit! Don’t stop! I’ve already had 2 orgasms and this is going to be number... number...” She stopped mid-sentence. “Fuuuuuuck!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

My lips locked onto the nipple, sucking for all I was worth, as her pussy clamped down on my cock. I could feel myself about to boil over. It was one of my ultimate fantasies, a woman climaxing over and over and over again with my cock inside of her. I imagined what it would be like if my cum had a magical quality and could make her freeze in position, while still feeling the effects of the biggest orgasm of her life.

The squeeze, squeeze, release of her pussy along with my fantasy being fulfilled forced me to cum harder than I ever had, and deeply inside of her. My body thrust up into her, pressing my cockhead into her g-spot again and her body seized up.

“Oh! MY! GODDDD—” and her body suddenly froze as I continued to cum inside of her incredibly tight-squeezed pussy. Pulse after pulse of my semen burst forth

into her and her body was completely immobile, though I imagined still feeling the strongest and longest orgasm of her life pump through the pleasure center of her brain. It was the longest orgasm of my life, too, pumping so much into her that I didn’t even know I had. I felt our combined juices squirt out of her pussy, around my cock.

As my orgasm subsided, I fell back onto the bed, and enjoyed the feeling of the after glow. I could still feel her pussy locked tight around me and I looked at her closely. Her breasts were still only about a foot above mine as her arms continued to hold her up. Her muscles were taut and her skin flushed a deep crimson. I parted the hair hanging down in front of her face and saw her eyes wide in frozen amazement, mouth in the shape of a silent, excruciatingly pleasurable scream. My cock slid out of her pussy, as our juices poured out and down her thighs.

I leaned up and whispered in her ear, “I bet you’re feeling really incredible right now.” My tongue darted out and lightly licked her earlobe. My teeth followed

suit and gently bit down on the soft flesh. I reached up and cupped both her breasts, deliciously warm and wet with sweat, and gently pinched each nipple. I stared passionately into her amazed, pleasure-filled, frozen eyes and could almost see them get wider.

“When my cock enters you, you will unfreeze and cum one last time, then pass

out from the pleasure.” I reached between us and stroked myself a couple of times, easily getting hard again. I never had so much stamina during conventional sex. I then lined up my cock with her still sopping wet pussy. I rubbed it on her still

frozen, but slippery clit, and then slid right inside of her. Her body came alive in a fit of passion as she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“YYEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Her body jerked a couple of times and then just went

limp, passing out and collapsing all her weight on top of me. Her body shook with aftershocks every couple of seconds while breathing shallowly. I lifted up her head, and saw her eyes closed and that she had a silly, happy grin on her face. I lifted up

an eyelid, and her eye was rolled-up in its socket. She shook again with another

aftershock, moaned quietly, and instinctively snuggled on top of me.

I lay there, enjoying the sensations and fell asleep myself. I don’t know how much time went by, but when I woke up again, she was still passed out on top of me. Her body was incredibly warm, and I didn’t want to leave her embrace, but I had to go to the bathroom and somehow managed to free myself from underneath her and got up. I pulled the covers on top of her and went into the bathroom off of my bedroom.

As I relieved myself, I suddenly realized that if I was still dreaming, I was probably wetting the bed. I had only done that once before, but it really sucked, so I pinched my arm. But I didn’t wake up. I pinched harder, but all that did was cause me to yelp and put a welt on my skin. I looked and saw the beautiful blonde girl, peacefully sleeping on my bed with that grin still on her face. What the fuck?

I imagined she was the Cindy, the dark-haired legal assistant from work who always wore short skirts, heels, and tight blouses. And suddenly there she was, asleep in my bed where the mystery blonde had been a moment before, though still with a silly, happy grin on her face.

Still not believing that it was real, I splashed some water on my face and looked in the bedroom. Her chestnut colored hair was splayed out on the pillow and her breathing was deep and peaceful. I looked in the mirror and imagined me about 25 pounds lighter with muscle definition. Before I could even blink, I turned into the ideal physical version of myself, with a six-pack and biceps as if I had been working out religiously for a few years. Holy shit, I thought, and just kind of looked at myself for a moment.

I had no idea what had happened, or how, but I suddenly had the ability to change things just by imaging it. I imagined my blue bathroom was red, and it was true. I imagined my house was a mansion, and I was suddenly standing on cool marble floors in a house I knew more intimately than any other. Unbelievable.

At that moment, the woman in my bed started to stir. She suddenly woke with a start and shot up in bed. “Where am I?” She saw me, or at least the idealized version of me, and looked at me quizzically. “Marc?” She looked down and realized she was naked, and her breasts were exposed. She grabbed the blanked to cover up, but I imagined she liked to be naked and was happy to be with me. I imagined we had a night out on the town and then had a night of incredible sex.

Her attitude changed and her face softened. “I had a great time last night, lover.” She got out of the bed, and I was able to see her incredible body, fully nude, for the first time. I had always pictured what it looked like underneath her clothes at work, but seeing it like this was way better. My cock sprang to attention again. “But I am definitely a little sore… I think you might have broken me.” She smiled, but I could tell she was uncomfortable.

She walked unsteadily into the bathroom and kissed me on the cheek before sitting down on the toilet. As she peed, I imagined that she wasn’t tired, or sore, or feeling any ill effects from our lovemaking the night before. Her body suddenly perked up. I imagined her sex drive matched mine and she suddenly gave me a sexy and predatory look.

“Wow. I suddenly feel amazing. Like I could fuck you again right now,” she said as she finished peeing. But I imagined instead of piss coming out, that she was cumming on the toilet and squirting.

“Oooooohhhhh…” she moaned while still sitting on the toilet as I heard a fresh stream of liquid come out of her body.

Coming down from that orgasm, she sighed. “I have NEVER felt anything like that before. Not sure what you did to me last night, but I want to feel that again.” So I imagined it again, and she was climaxing on the toilet, squirting and shaking.

I walked over to her, leaned down and kissed her and she practically leapt off the toilet seat and onto me, wrapping her legs around me. I sat her on the marble counter and pushed my hips forward, piercing her soaking wet pussy with my insanely hard cock.

“You’re the most amazing lover I’ve ever been with, Marc,” she said between panting and kissing. I imagined my voice would only turn her on even more.

“Thanks, Cindy. You’re not so bad yourself.” I smiled as her body reacted to my voice and sped up. I could tell she was on the verge of cumming again and I wanted it to be a wet one. So I pushed in a couple more times and imagined her pussy squirting during a forceful orgasm, and that she would squirt anytime she came. And sure enough, a moment later, she was spraying around my cock as her pussy clamped down around it as she screamed, “fffuuuuuccCCKKKKKK!!”

That sent me over the edge again and I came inside her. I could tell I was running out of steam myself and could feel my balls a little sore from all the activity. I imagined that I didn’t have any ill effects, and suddenly felt like I could take over the world.

Cindy clung onto me as we both came down from our orgasmic highs. I started to think rationally and realized I had no idea what the ramifications of all this was. What was Cindy doing before I imagined her into my bed?

“Cindy?”

“Hmmmm,” she said dreamily.

“Where were you 15 minutes ago?”

“In your bed, silly.” She giggled a little bit, which I had never heard her do before. She was always so professional at work, if a bit flirty. Realizing that I had changed last night by imagining it, I had to figure something else out. I imagined that she wouldn’t think any of my questions were strange.

“What about yesterday at this time?”

“Getting ready for work at my place.” She clung to me a little tighter.

I picked her up, still impaled on my cock, and carried her over to the bed. Her strong thigh muscles were tight and she started to move me in and out of her again.

“What about before we went out last night?”

“I was at home getting ready for our date.” She opened her eyes and stared seductively at me. As much as I was enjoying this, I needed to think about things and knew that I could always imagine it to be true again and it would be so.

Since I wasn’t sure exactly what the ramifications were of everything that was happening, I imagined that Cindy was back wherever she was before being imagined onto a date with me, and into my bed.

And just like that, she was gone. But my cock was still wet with our combined juices.

CHAPTER 2

I have always had an active imagination and very high sex drive. Whenever I saw an attractive woman—on the subway, at my office, running by me in the park, etc. – I’d imagine that I could influence her and have random, amazing sex with her in a variety of ways. Probably the same thoughts running through the other guys who were watching the same woman as I was. But, of course, nothing ever happened and I would just use those ideas and images with women I was dating and having conventional sex with to help me get off. Those ideas made it much more exciting, so when this all went down, it’s easy to understand that I initially thought I was dreaming and perhaps went a little overboard.

There was nothing particularly special about the morning that this all happened. Maybe it was a full moon, or some strange vortex of energy passing through my house, or maybe the weed I smoked with my buddy the previous night opened something in my brain. Or perhaps it was the fact that it was a leap year and all those things contributed to it. All I know now is that it wasn’t a dream.

* * *

I got dressed and realized halfway through that I could just imagine myself dressed and it would happen. It was going to take some getting used to that I didn’t actually have to really do anything anymore, except use the power of my mind. I remembered words of wisdom my mother would tell me growing up, that I could do anything as long as I set my mind to it. Little did she know that I now could set my mind to anything and make it true.

I went down to the kitchen, which was exactly where I imagined it would be in my newly imagined mansion, and grabbed a glass of water. As I stood in the kitchen, my mind started wandering to other women in my life.

I closed my eyes and imagined my prim and proper sister-in-law, Piper, laying on the island in the middle of her kitchen, naked except for a pair of boots. Her sculpted legs would drape over the edge and I imagined her friend Nina – who I had met at my brother’s wedding - between them, licking Piper to powerful climax after climax. I imagined Nina could feel her own mouth on her clit as she licked her friend, and would climax every time Piper did.

In my mind I could clearly see Piper’s face and what I imagined she looked like when she came: mouth agape, furrowed brow, wide eyes, and a light sheen of perspiration all over her skin. How her nipples would be hard and what I imagined her breasts looked like naked and undulating through a massive orgasm. The sound coming from her mouth was the sexiest guttural screaming—

And then I heard her actual sexual screaming. I opened my eyes and in front of me was Piper, naked and writhing on the counter top, in her and my brother’s kitchen, with a naked redhead between her legs. I couldn’t see the redhead’s face, but I knew it was Nina. Piper was in the exact position I had just been imagining her in until she put her hands behind Nina’s head and forcefully pulled her into her crotch. A moan turned into a scream of “yes, Yes, YES!!!

I looked down and still had the cool glass of water in my hand. I imagined myself holding a vodka soda on the rocks with a lime on the edge. And so it was. Ice clinked on the side of the glass and there was a lime on the edge, so I took a sip and sure enough, it had turned into vodka. I took a bigger gulp and set it down.

I imagined Piper wanting to experience an orgasm on my cock and begging me for it.

“Marc!” she calls over to me urgently. “Please, can you come over here and fuck me? I really need your cock inside me the next time I cum. Pretty please.” She batted her eyelashes at me as the red head continued to lick.

“Oh god, soon. I’m going to cum again and I need you inside me before I do. Please, Marc, please.” The look of desperation on her face was growing til I unzipped my pants and tapped Nina on the shoulder.

Nina’s red hair was disheveled and in her face with Piper’s pussy juice smeared around her mouth and chin. She looked to be in a sexual daze, eyes half closed, and I remembered that she had been feeling her own mouth on her pussy as she licked Piper. So as she was licking her friend, she was experiencing orgasm after orgasm as well.

The counter was just a little too high to allow my cock entrance, so I imagined I was taller, and suddenly was lined up perfectly with her warm, wet and inviting pussy. I slowly rubbed my cock around her clit and along her labia, feeling her body shiver with each touch. “Please put it in me,” she gasped. “NOW!”

And so I pushed forward, forcefully pushing my hard cock inside of her. I imagined she could feel every inch and that it would turn her on even more. That my size was perfect for her. That this would be the best sex of her entire life.

Her body started shuddering. “Ohhhh… MY……. GOODDDDD!!!” she screamed. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her muscles clamped down tightly everywhere. Her legs grabbed at my back trying to push more of me into her as her torso shot up, her arms wrapped around my neck, and she pulled herself onto me, in a reverse piggy bag while humping up and down on my cock that was still inside her. “Yes! Yes! YES!! This is amazing!!” she heaved out between orgasms.

I looked over at Nina, who was staring at us through half-lidded eyes, her lips in a satiated smile, still feeling the after effects of the orgasms. I imagined Nina was fully awake and full of energy. And suddenly it was so. One moment she was practically comatose with pleasure and the next instant it looked like she was ready for more, her blood pumping through her veins.

I imagined Nina coming over and starting to touch Piper. Massaging her back. Cupping her breasts. Reaching between us and touching Piper’s clit as she continued to moan in pleasure. I imagined us moving to the floor in a threesome with me on my back and Nina squatting over my face as Piper continued to ride my cock. They would be facing each other and want to touch, lick, kiss and suck the other’s body, both incredibly aroused and multi-orgasmic.

I felt a pair of hands between my chest and Piper’s. I opened my eyes and saw Nina kissing the back of Piper’s neck, and Piper leaning into it. I didn’t know Nina all that well, but Piper would never be caught dead in a situation such as this: fucking her husband’s brother in their house with her best friend caressing her. Piper would probably be disappointed in herself if I hadn’t imagined her so turned on. I imagined she would never be disappointed in herself when it came to sex and that she would always be confident in these situations.

Piper suddenly jumped off the counter and pushed me out of the kitchen and down onto the carpeted floor of the living room. She straddled me and stuffed her pussy full of my cock again. I could feel her internal muscles clamping in the familiar pattern of squeeze, squeeze, release. It would get faster as she got closer to her orgasm. Building to almost a vibration before she orgasmed and it became one giant, forceful, wet squeeze, as she screamed, “BEST SEX EVER!!!! KEEP FUCKING ME!!”

Suddenly Nina was on top of me, a small landing strip of red hair was above her clit, but that was it on an otherwise smooth shaven, inviting pussy. She spread her knees a bit, and her slit was directly above my mouth. I leaned up and kissed her nether lips and I could feel her jump slightly, shifting her body to push her pussy down for maximum contact with my mouth. I reached up to caress her breasts, and found another pair of hands there. Piper and Nina were all over each other already.

Piper reached down and sucked on my fingers as we all moved as one contiguous unit. I could feel myself building to a massive orgasm, but I didn’t want this to end. I closed my eyes and imagined that I had the stamina of a porn star, able to cum multiple times, and that I could control the timing and amount of my load, from a few drops to a firehose full, or anything in the middle. No matter what, I imagined these women able to take it all and that everything we did turned them on even more. More than anything, though, I imagined this all was pleasurable and wouldn’t harm anyone. I didn’t want anyone, including myself, getting hurt orgasming their brains and bodies out.

When I opened my eyes, Nina’s sweet, delectable pussy was gushing into my mouth as she screamed her mind-ripping orgasm into Piper’s mouth as they continued to kiss. Piper’s muscles were speeding up again and I knew that she was about to cum. I continued to lick Nina to get her to cum again immediately as I wanted us all to cum at the same time.

Before I knew it, Piper’s pussy walls clamped down tight on my cock and I let myself cum, too. Only a pint, but that was enough to cause quite a mess. The pleasure was incredible, though. Nina rubbed her clit on my mouth as she came, Piper’s body slammed down on my cock through her own orgasm and my cock spurted cum into Piper for at least 30 seconds. As it all subsided and I felt the climax ending, it felt amazing. The best orgasm I had ever had. So not really thinking about it, I imagined what it would be like for us to have a continuous orgasm like that for 10 minutes.

And suddenly my cock was cumming inside Piper again, her muscles clamped down even harder than before, and Nina shoved her pussy closer to my mouth as it started squirting more juices. The pleasure coursing through our three-some was unbelievable. We were a feedback loop of pleasure and none of us wanted it to end. I pulled Piper’s hips down as I continued to spurt. Orgasms were always good, but this one just kept going and going, waves crashing over waves, tidal waves crashing over tidal waves. And the women were experiencing the same feelings.

Our bodies were frantic for 10 minutes, the most incredible sex you could imagine. My cock squirted continuously for that amount of time, filling Piper til her body couldn’t take any more and my cum forced itself out around my cock. I could feel the warmth as I could also feel the warmth on my face from Nina’s juices. She was apparently a natural squirter, since I hadn’t imagined it earlier.