The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARLOCK

His father was dead. His body was already beginning to smoke. Soon it would disappear. Whoever it would be to check on the patient would wonder where he had gone. His son and his mother were already riding the elevator to ground level. The man’s wife was wearing a faint smile on her lips. She had been a slave for over two hundred years. Now that her husband was dead she was free, she thought.

In the car her son Jake looked at his mother and told her to take the interstate north. Without realizing she turned left and headed for the entrance to the interstate northbound. It was only after she was on the highway going north that she suddenly realized what she was doing.

“What the hell, why am I driving north, our home is in Brentwood.”

“We are going to the lodge I need to get a book there.”

“But that’s a five hour drive even if I drive straight through.”

“That’s right Megan. When we get over the mountain and into the valley, stay on I 5, in about 5 miles you’ll come to a truck stop, you can fill up there.

“Yes Master. Wh..Wh...What’s going on, why am I doing everything you tell to do.

“You really are a dumb cunt, Megan. When my father was alive you were his property. When he died I inherited everything he owned. I own you now.”

“But…but…Jake, I’m your mother.”

“I never thought you were very smart. You’re my slave Megan. My fuck toy. That’s all you ever were. That’s all you will ever be.”

Jake could see the lights of the truck stop up ahead. “Pull in and fill the tank with Hi-Test. Then pull the car over to the coffee shop. I’m going inside for coffee. When you have done as I told you, come inside and find me at the counter, and take that stupid stunned look off your face.”

“Yes Master…. You can’t do this to me, I’m your mother.”

When Megan came into the coffee shop she saw Jake immediately. He was sitting five seats to the right of the front door, there was an empty seat next to him. She had dozens of questions she wanted to ask, but because of her prior programming she was unable to say anything about her situation. Megan was fuming. She finished her coffee. Jake told her to have another cup of black coffee. She really didn’t want any more coffee but she was unable to refuse. She drank the second cup of coffee. Then he told her to use the ladies room while he paid the bill. Megan was furious, she wanted to scream at her son for telling her what to do but she had to obey. Jake told her to get in the car while he got in on the passenger’s side.

“Turn to me.”

When she did Jake slapped her across her face so hard her ears were ringing and she felt as if she would lose consciousness.

“Listen to me you stupid cunt. He grabbed the front of her dress and began shaking her like a rag doll. If you ever act surly towards me again, you will spend your life as a dog.”

Megan was trying with all her might not to pass out. She was also terrified. Never, had her son struck her. He was sitting next to her saying nothing. She could see he was trying to get himself under control. Finally he said, “get back on the freeway and continue northbound.” The left side of her face felt like it was on fire and her eye was rapidly swelling shut.

“Yes Master.” Master……..

“Keep your fucking mouth shut.”

Megan was more frightened than ever before in her life. She drove in silence for forty minutes. Get off at the next exit and turn right. They were driving into a deep forest. At the next dirt road make a right turn. She wanted to beg for forgiveness, that she would never disobey again, but he had ordered her to shut her mouth, so she continued on silently. When he felt that they were deep enough into the woods he said stop the car.

“Get out of the car.” He said.

“Please Master, don’t kill me I’ll be a good slave. Remember all the years I served your father. Please Master, Please, have mercy. I can be a good and obedient slave. I’ll do anything you want. I promise, you won’t regret it. Megan was sobbing uncontrollably now. Please Master.”

They were standing in front of the auto illuminated by the headlights, Jake said, “Give me your coat.” as she removed it she began to beg again. “I guarantee you will never have another slave treat you as well as I will. Please Master, give me another chance. Jake slid his belt out of the his pant loops.

“Give me your dress.”

“Let me give you a blowjob, master I’ll guarantee you will never have one as good as the blowjob I’ll give you.

“Give me your bra and panties.”

Megan was left standing there in her thigh high stockings and high heels. “Please forgive me, please, Master. It will never happen again. I was always obedient, always.” Her voice was becoming louder and she was rapidly becoming hysterical. The first blow caught her by surprise. The buckle on his belt opened a gash on her lip and knocked out a tooth. Megan staggered back and fell hard on her ass. The second blow struck her on the head and opened a gash on her scalp. Megan was screaming for forgiveness crying hysterically, begging her master not to kill her. The beating continued. When he was too tired to continue the beating he rested against the fender of the Caddy. Megan was a bloody lump of flesh, whimpering and begging for her life. Jake open the trunk then he went to Megan. Megan was completely limp. He grabbed her by her hair and dragged her to the rear of the Caddy. Still holding her by the hair he pulled her almost to a standing position and threw her face first into the trunk, slamming the lid down. Hours later he arrived at his lodge in Tahoe. He went inside went up to his bedroom fell across his bed and fell asleep. In the morning, after rising, he remembered Megan in the trunk of his car. He thought, if she is dead I’ll just get rid of her body. If alive I’ll rejuvenate her slowly so the bitch can feel the pain of healing. He took his time. First he had breakfast. Washed and dried the dishes, then he put everything away. Finally he went out to the car and checked to see if Megan was alive or dead. To his surprise, she was still alive. He muttered a spell and Megan slowly floated out of the trunk and he floated her into the lodge and placed her on the dining room table. Megan was so bloody she looked like a lump of tenderized meat. Jake finally said the spell of rejuvenation. Slowly her body began to heal. He left her there on the dining room table as she moaned and groaned her way back to health. Five hours later Megan began to look like a woman again. All of the open cuts from the belt buckle were closed. Three hours later she was healed she looked like twenty one year old, totally dazed and had no memory of what had happened. She was sitting on table and looked around to see if she was able to remember anything. You are my slave, my fuck toy. You are completely, in love with me. You would do anything for me. You will never run away. You would give up your life to protect me. You are totally obedient, completely submissive. You are addicted to my sperm. You need to feed at least twice a day otherwise you get withdrawal pains the way a heroin addict feels when he or she does not get their fix. Every time you obey me your brain gets a jolt of endorphins causing a feeling of pleasure throughout your body. Jake continued programming Megan as though he was typing these commands into her brain on a computer. Finally he stopped. Stand up I want to look at your body. Present yourself. He had her stand with her shoulders back her chest out her hips thrust forward and her legs twenty four inches apart. Whenever I tell you to present yourself, this the way you will stand. “Do you understand all of the orders I have given you?”

“Yes Master.” When Megan looked at Jake now she saw him as her god. She would do anything for him.

Jake examined her body and said all body hair from your facial cheeks down to your soles of your feet will fall out and never grow back. Your nipples are now five times as sensitive as they use to be. Your clit is seven times as sensitive as it used to be. You will never wear a bra or panties unless I tell you to do so. You will always sleep in the nude cuddled close to my body unless I tell you to sleep somewhere else. When you have an orgasm it will always be in multiples of five or more. You will not be able to orgasm unless I give you permission.

When Jake finished giving Megan her new program she was a completely different person. She had no memory of her old self. He said to Megan, “Your dirty go upstairs to our bathroom. Shampoo your hair, wash your body thoroughly put on a new dress and then come down here to me.”

“Yes Master.” He could see the pleasure erupt in her body as she obeyed him. She would soon become addicted to obedience, submissiveness and docility. Megan would never again be able to be disobedient or even want to be disobedient. She would always remain docile and submissive.

After a while she came back down. Her hair was redone. Her body smelled of his favorite soap. She went to stand by his chair. “Raise your dress I want to see your pussy.” There was not even the slightest hesitancy. Jake smiled at his slave. He gave the command and she obeyed. He reached out his hand and stroked her pussy. It was as smooth as silk. Instantly moisture appeared along the edges of her pussy lips as her body prepared to accept a cock inside. “That’s my good girl.”

“You look very pretty Megan. For being very obedient I’m going to take you out to dinner. When we are in public you will address me as Jake. It is only when we are alone or at home, that you may address me as Master.”

“Yes Master, I understand.”

“Good, very good. Put on your coat, and let’s go out for dinner. Would you like a steak tonight?”

“Whatever you say, Master. You are in charge.”

“That’s my good girl.”

Jake took her to one of the better Gambling Casinos that had a five star restaurant. Jake adjusted his features so that he appeared as a young man in his early twenties. He always did this when he went into one of the gambling casinos.

“Good evening Mr. Warlock, It’s good to have you with us again.”

“Thank you. said Jake as he shook hands and deposited a fifty dollar bill in the maitre di’s hand. A quiet table for us please.”

“Yes sir, we have a nice quiet table along the back.”

“As he seated them he said “Tony will be your waiter tonight. Should I send the wine steward.”

“Yes please.”

Later, after dinner, they were back at the lodge, in the master bed- room, Megan was sucking on his cock. She is either the greatest actress in the world or she really loves sucking cock. Jake thought I’m glad the bitch didn’t die. She is definitely the best cocksucker in the whole state if not the country. He had cum four times to Megan’s ten orgasms.

“Megan get up here and ride my cock I want to fuck your pussy for a while… What was my father thinking of when he programmed her, allowing so much leeway. Now she is a perfect slave, all she will ever want is to be obedient, submissive and docile.

“Yes Master, that sounds like a great idea.”

She really was a gorgeous piece of ass. She had a perfect body, although her breasts were overly large they defied gravity by standing out from her chest at least five inches. Now she was happily bouncing up and down riding his cock all the way to his root. Her tits bouncing up and down. He was thinking I came out of this slit almost eighteen years ago now this woman is trying to get me back inside her.

“I love when you fuck me like this. I’m, I’m, going….going to…CUM. CUUMMMING Master.” Her body became rigid, relaxed rigid, relaxed as she orgasmed over and over. Finally, she went limp as she passed out. My hands were on her tits when she passed out. So I just let her roll off me to the side. Megan was out cold. I drew the covers up over us both and went to sleep. Some-time during the night Megan cuddled up tight against her master and slept with her pussy pressed against his hip.

END