The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(I’ve decided to write all 3 potential endings to this, hopefully all with a slightly different style of events. Ideally readers should only read the one they want to see happen, but somehow I suspect most will read all 3 endings. That is up to the reader of course. All basically start at the same point, the morning after Chapter 2.)

Watchwork Dolls—Chapter 3a (Lucy the Lesbian)

Stephanie knocked on the door of Greg’s lab and poked her head around the opening, and seeing both were in the room just said,

“Everything seems fine with me I’m pleased to say, so whatever you have to do next?” giving him a sly wink.

He just nodded, she gave him a knowing smile, shut the door behind her and headed for the typing pool, and work.

“Bitch.” said Lucy, her dislike of Stephanie showing more and more, “Please tell me we are going to do something to those floosies in the typing pool, but most definitely please do something to her. Droning would be nice, but hardly practical I guess?”

“Not unless mindless drones can be programmed to type as well, and as efficiently as she can already apparantly. Besides which I think her friends might notice the change if we droned her!” Greg replied.

“I bet most of her male friends wouldnt care if we turned her into a total sex slut as well, mind, would that be any different to now in all likelihood?” Lucy said cynically.

“No idea.” replied Greg, “But yes, you’re right, management want to improve the ‘efficiency’ of the typing pool if possible, so they are our test group. Your only letdown is that Stephanie is in the control group, rather than the controlled group as its the slackers, not the harder working ones they want to try it on, and she is no slacker apparantly.”

“Ah well.” said Lucy, “Though I’m surprised they arent all considered slackers in that department, well in their work in the office at least. Shame, I would have liked to have seen her forced to work as a controlled machine.”

“Its why she was sent along for the trials in the first place. She now knows what’s involved while knowing she’s not going to have to wear it each day of the trial. Of course she signed the disclaimer that she wouldnt say a word to the others about it as well. If she does we’re free to ‘punish’ her accordingly!” Greg replied.

“So what now?” Lucy asked him.

“I just need to check all the watches work OK, then we go to management and report our findings. From there the selected women in the typing pool find themselves being given a new watch to wear while at work at least. Just one thing Lucy, one of the watches had a slight malfunction, just need to bring a new one online I’m afraid. Can you just slip it on your wrist for a few minutes, which will allow me to bring it online and make it function and then take it off again. All over in less than 5 minutes, not enough time to do anything to you even if I wanted to! Do need to set it 0% awareness though as its a new watch to calibrate it.” he asked her.

“Oh why not. I’ll check the time you put me under though, and the time you finish, if its too far apart....?”

“No concerns.” he said with a groan, “Just slip it on your wrist please Lucy.”

In fact no new watch needed calibrating, but somehow or other he had to erase Lucy’s awareness while he slipped the collar on...for later. Because Lucy’s mind had been interfaced with the watches several times before it didnt take long for her awareness levels to drop away completely.

Moments later in a monotone voice she said, " Brain interface completed, awareness levels 0% as designated.”

Greg looked at her, looked at the collar and picked it up,

“If you weren’t such a cow yourself Lucy, I probably wouldnt do this to you. But given your attitude problem it will almost be a pleasure. Not that I exactly see why that cocky bitch should get her way, but...”

He carefully pulled the collar down over her head, placed it over her neck and smoothed it out so she would never know. The weight was so barely discernable she would never know she was wearing it, well not until he pushed the control button at least. When satsisfied it was indistingushable from her flesh, and after a suitable period of time he brought her back round to full awareness. The first thing she did was look at the clock.

“Just over 5 minutes, no sign of my clothing having been messed around with, and definitely no pantie dampness, guess I have to assume you were a gentleman then. Makes a nice change!” she added as a snipe.

* * *

Back in the office Stephanie had smiled as during the morning ‘selected workers’ had been invited into the office and given a ‘gift’ of a watch from the company. Luckily none of them cottoned onto the fact that the few hard workers there didnt seem to be getting this gift to wear. Stephanie had no idea when they would actually be activated, but suspected she’d notice judging by the increased work rate of most of the office. The 2 or 3 other reliable workers in the office did moan that they didnt seem to be getting these special gifts, not realsing the purpose of them, and the fact they should be grateful they didnt need to be controlled in this way. Stephanie just shrugged it off as a ‘management gesture’ of some kind that she didnt understand when asked how she felt about not getting one.

There was one activation she was looking forward to, and it wasnt involving anyone in the typing pool! By mid afternoon it was clear they’d been activated, the amount of toilet breaks and visits to the coffee machine dropped off dramatically as their work ethics changed for the better, well at least as far as the company was concerned! Stephanie resisted the temptation to ‘take a break’ and see what was happening elsewhere.

* * *

Once Greg had handed over the ‘gifts’ to the management he spent most of the morning seemingly doing mundane tasks at his computer while Lucy typed up the details of the report. In fact he was designing the special program needed to change Lucy from straight, stroppy bitch into submissive, lesbian slave for Stephanie’s wishes. Well, with a little bisexuality on the side for when he felt like he needed it! Mind, he definitely ensured she would obey his commands as well, but designating Stephanie as her ‘ultimate controller’. He couldnt deny it would be nice to have a helpful and willing assistant, it was just a shame Stephanie had to benefit as well. Finally he was satisfied with his work, ran it as a virtual test and it seemed to work fine. He loaded it into the control unit.

He hadnt planned to change Lucy until he had to, shortly before the end of the working day, but about 3 pm she cast the straw that broke the proverbial camel’s back. When she whined loudly about having to go and get Greg yet ‘another’ cup of coffee, even though he had got all the previous ones that day his patience finally snapped. He picked up the control unit, pointed it in her direction, and pushed a button,

“What on Ear...?” was as far as Lucy got in asking him what he was up to before interfacing commenced, he saw the collar activate and slightly tighten around her neck, after all this wasnt a temporary control situation, this was a permanent one. He watched with mild interest as the collar first interfaced with Lucy’s mind, then erased, or overwrote thought patterns as required by her new programming, submissive lesbian replacing hetro bitch.

After 10-15 minutes the control panel bleeped to signify download completed. Now for the big moment he thought as her eyes reopened.

“Lucy, will you get me a coffee please?” he asked her firmly.

A coy smile pursed her lips, “Of course Greg, my pleasure.” was the reply, and instantly Lucy headed for the coffee machine without even a murmur. Not surprisingly the rest of the afternoon Lucy simply did as she was told, working more diligently than normal! The big test however was still to come!

Greg suspected Stephanie would appear soon after 5pm when her working day was over, and he was right! There was a knock on the door, and after he told her to enter, she did. The difference in Lucy was dramatic to say the least!

It only took moments for Lucy to move to her Mistresses side, kissing her softly and shyly on the lips, but definitely with a hint of passion all the same. And the look of devotion in her eyes was touching, even to Greg.

“its so wonderful to see you Mistress, have you come to take your devoted slave home now?” Lucy asked her, looking like an adoring puppy dog.

Stephanie smiled at her, “Yes I have my dear. You have some duties to carry out, both around the home, and around the bedroom of course.", signalling her approval of matters to Greg, “I just have a few words to say to Greg in private before we go. Wait for me outside please.”

Lucy smiled devotedly at her, “Of course Mistress.” and left the room.

“Congratulations, it seems to have worked perfectly.” she said to Greg.

“Yes it has.” he replied, “Best afternoon I’ve spent in her company in a very long time. Not that I’ve done anything with her as yet, I left you to deflower the newly obedient Lucy first.”

“I shall enjoy that!” grinned Stephanie, “Both her eating the sticky nectar of my body, and to taste hers as well if I’m being honest. You needn’t worry too much, for all her previous attitude problems I’ve no desire to be a harsh Mistress for her, thats not my style, but definitely I’ll be the boss of the household. I might ‘punish’ her occasionally, but nothing too severe. And you’ve now got a worker that will help you as well, the best of both worlds for both of us. And I’m assuming you made her bisexual?”

Greg nodded.

“Then you get to have some pleasure out of her cute body as well. Just remember though, use protection at all times when you do.”

He nodded again, her attitude seemed to have changed to him, now of course she’d got her way.

“Good. In that case I’ll ensure slave Lucy is punctual for work in the morning, I suspect she hasnt always been up to now?”

Greg’s laugh answered that question for her!

“In that case if you’ll excuse me? A slave has a meal to cook for her Mistress, and then dessert will be...Oh I’m sure you can work that out for yourself!”

Greg could.

“See, it wasnt that painful after all, was it?” she asked him.

“I feel slightly sorry for Lucy to be honest, but it looks like she will get love and a caring Mistress, so it wont be too hard for her, will it?”

Stephanie laughed as she headed for the door, “The only thing terribly hard for Lucy will be that big dildo I stick in her pussy from time to time! But I suspect she will enjoy the results that brings anyway. Oh and your cock I guess! No, I wont be a harsh Mistress for her, demanding definitely, but harsh no. See you tomorrow when I deliver her.”

Greg laughed at the sight of the 2 very much in love women walking out together, Stephanie striding out contentedly while Lucy happily snuggled up close to her wonderful and loving Mistress.

A few days earlier things had been very different....

* * *

(Later that evening)

Lucy lay squirming on the big double bed moaning with delight. Whether this was down to the fact that Mistresses pussy was just in reach of her eager tongue and she was busy pleasuring her, or more likely the fact that Mistress Stephanie was eagerly eating her fill of ‘dessert’ at the same time! The fact that Lucy was blindfolded, and had to feel for Mistress with her tongue, had nipple clamps attached to her very erect nipples while Stephanie groped her ever more tender breasts and had a vibrator throbbing away lodged in her backside may all have played a part in her pleasure, but for Lucy the primary one was that her beloved Mistress was close by. Lucy would have played with Stephanie’s large breasts herself but for one thing, she was cuffed at both wrists and ankles to the bed!

One last wicked pull on the clamps, one final soft nip on Lucy’s clit and she gushed heavily all over Stephanie’s face, she enjoying both the quantity, and the quality of Lucy’s tasty juices as she orgasmed yet again. Finally Lucy found ‘paydirt’, Stephanie gasped with delight and shot her stickiness all over Lucy.

She removed all the ‘toys’ from Lucy’s body and then moved into position for a long and passionate kiss, their sticky juices mingling into one glorious meal for both of them.

“Thank you so much Mistress,” Lucy purred, looking up adoringly into Stephanie’s eyes.

“The pleasure was all mine.” Stephanie replied, kissing her yet again.

Then in a quiet voice added, “Thanks Greg.”