The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverNews Prompt: News at 6 and 9

AUTHORS NOTES:

A new variation on The Weaver’s textual interface. For more stories, and to support more stories, please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

THE CONTROL ROOM

“Shit.” Booth tech Teddy shouts as he walks in.

“What? No. I hate when you say ‘shit.’ It means shit either has gone wrong or it’s about to.” Broadcast director Hannah says as she looks up from her rundown and around the rest of the room, trying to spot Teddy’s implied fire. Not seeing anything glaringly obvious and/or aflame, she settles her gaze back on Teddy who says simply, “We’ve lost the ‘prompter.”

“Oh? Oh. That’s fine. How’s your handwriting?”

“Terrible… and cue cards?!? We’ve only got twenty minutes AND while I know you think you can write out a half hours’ worth of broadcast in twenty minutes, you can’t. No one can.”

“But as a team?” Hannah says, trying to see the silver lining.

“Right. How’s your handwriting?” Teddy asks.

Hannah grumbles out, “…Terrible.”

“Exactly. No one can actually write these days. Not to worry.” Teddy holds up his phone. “I’m searching for quick solutions.”

After a few moments of searching while Hannah rage-bites her bottom lip, Teddy jumps up in the air. Hannah asks, “Was that a frustrated jump or a happy jump?”

“What was the middle option?” Then, after Hannah’s look, “It was a happy jump. I think I’ve found a solution. The reviews say, and I quote, ‘it’s a compelling app.’ Plus, on top of that, it’s an easy install and, best of all, it’s free, so we don’t have to go walking around begging for change.

“It’s not like that around here,” Hannah says, eliciting a glare from Teddy. “Okay, sometimes it is… What’s this app called?”

“Does it matter?” Teddy realizes his tone may have been a bit too caustic when speaking to someone a good rung or two higher up the ladder. “WeaverNews Prompt.”

“Will Elijah and Alexa notice the difference?”

“Honestly? I don’t think anyone will…”

THE NEWSROOM

Elijah Harris takes the final sips of his coffee before some production assistant scurries away with it so that, heaven forbid, it doesn’t wind up on the screen. He’s been with “The News at 6 and 9” for five years now. It’s a step up from the Podunk town he previously broadcast at, but not quite the metropolitan area like a New York City or Los Angeles—a plateau he’d love to reach within the next few years. He has the deep authoritative bass voice that people want from a broadcaster and the clean look that viewers find to be reliable. He watches as his co-anchor Alexa Sanchez scuttles in on her teetering high heels, like the ones she always wears. He once tried to tell her that no one would actually see her feet, but she said in response, “They know… they always know.” It was after that he decided he would keep things as surface level as possible when talking with her… mostly weather, even if she wasn’t the meteorologist. He tries not to judge, but in his limited experience, he’s learned that people who only have an accent when they say their name are not to be trusted. He then notices the third member of their team, meteorologist Skyler Breeze, starting to stretch in front of her green screen. He has a lot of respect for someone who would change their name to something as silly as “Skyler Breeze” just for a job. Of course, that respect could be motivated more by the fact that he’d punch everyone in the room if it helped him stand a chance with her. Last he heard, she was dating some footballer. He could’ve been that footballer if not for a bum knee in college. Of course, that injury led him to his career in broadcasting. Who knows what life he’d live without that? He shuffles some papers in front of himself and successfully avoids eye contact with Alexa Sanchez.

For her part, Alexa Sanchez tries to play it cool. Just before entering the studio she received word that there’s been interest from corporate in her quick ascension up to one of the prime markets. As such, some very big players were tuning in for tonight’s broadcast. She’s happy that she opted for a hair appointment today instead of tomorrow, a Brazilian blowout and highlights refresh, and that she regularly whitens her teeth on a bi-weekly basis. With the VIP viewers in mind, she’s wearing her winningest outfit—the one that showcases her impressive upper body in a classy, child-friendly, understated but out there way. She unclenches and clenches her jaw, then clicks her tongue against her teeth, despite the fact that she is keenly aware the sound bugs Elijah to no end. She can’t wait to tell him she’s being brought up. He’s so condescending to her and even called into question the very shoes on her feet, a subject on which he should have absolutely no say whatsoever. Soles feed the soul. If he were a real newsman, he’d get that.

Skyler Breeze loves being in the studio. Whenever she’s out in the field, she’s almost immediately tired of answering the question “Is that your real name?” It’s as real as the nose on her face, in that both have had some work done. You don’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs and you don’t make an on-screen career without breaking a few bones and then resetting them in a more aesthetically appealing manner. Everything else is a lot of hard work at the gym, two hours a day, every day, sunbathing twice a week, weekly diction lessons, and her improv troupe The Lackadaisicals.

Hannah walks in and all three pairs of eyes quickly land on her. “Okay, team, we’re live to air in four minutes. Quick heads up, the font on the teleprompter might look a little different today, no biggie.”

“Today!?! Why today?” Alexa screams.

Elijah spins his chair to face her. “Um, what’s so important about a random Friday in early December, Alexa?”

Despite the decidedly Anglo way he always pronounces her name, Alexa quickly regains her composure. “Nothing… I like to do a great show every day.”

She smiles.

Elijah recognizes it as her “I’m lying” smile from when he asked why she didn’t come to his birthday party. He didn’t want her there, so he was happy she didn’t bother to show, but she could at least have the decency to come up with a good public excuse.

Hannah gives a quick double thumbs-up and “Okay?” to each of the team members and then hustles back to the booth.

Elijah starts to clear his throat in the manner that Alexa finds most disturbing.

“Good show, everybody,” Hannah speaks into their earpieces as she does every night.

The percussive intro starts and Elijah looks up to camera 1. As he catches the text on the teleprompter, he blinks five times and then the text settles. Alexa blinks seven times and being more tightly wound is completely aware of the sensation and utterly freaked out by it. Calm and cool Skyler only blinks twice.

“Hello and welcome to Nightly News at 6 and 9, I’m Elijah Harris alongside Alexa Sanchez.” Elijah turns to his close-up camera, camera 3. “Our top stories tonight—“

[recount how you lost your virginity]

“— I lost my virginity to a cheerleader under the bleachers my first week of practice for my college’s football team. She abruptly wanted nothing to do with me after, saying it was part of her sorority’s hazing. She was pretty in the face but her breasts were noticeably uneven. The freeway construction that might affect your Monday commute and the toy drive scam that you need to avoid. Alexa?”

“Thank you, Elijah. In local news, we’ve got Michael Johnson live at the grand opening of a new tapas restaurant downtown and—“

[describe your current sexual fantasy]

“— I like a good devil’s threesome, just me and two guys. I’ve given a lot of thought to maybe adding a third to see how it goes. Skyler, what will you have in tonight’s weather breakdown?”

“Well, I know a lot of people are worried about the cold front coming in from the north and how that may affect the big game this weekend. I’ll let you know how many layers you’ll need to wear as well as—“

[discuss your personal genital grooming]

“— I’m completely shaved from front to butt because that’s the way my girlfriend likes me. Elijah?”

“All of these stories, plus a look at sports, Tonight on Nightly News at 6 and 9.”

The on-floor manager says, “And we’re out. Back in two.”

Elijah turns to Alexa with a smile and says, “I don’t know about you, but that felt good.”

Alexa smiles back because inside she’s thinking there’s no way corporate won’t want her after a show like tonight.

Hannah buzzes in the team’s ears. “Any problems with the new teleprompter?”

They all answer in the negative. Alexa goes so far as to say, “It’s so much easier to read than whatever we were previously using.”

“Happy to hear it. You can thank Teddy. He found it.” Hannah says.

All three chime out a semi-authentic “Thank you, Teddy” in unison.

The on-floor manager calls out, “In four, three, two,—“

Alexa speaks to camera. “Welcome back. Construction on a main thoroughfare will bring freeway traffic to a near standstill Monday morning. Local officials recommend taking alternate routes but giving yourself additional time to arrive at your destination—“

[delineate any and all sexual toys that you own]

“— I have a large black rubber dildo that I’ve named Rick after my ex-boyfriend because of his exceedingly ample endowment. I have a pair of nipple clamps that I’ve only used once, also with Rick. I’m on my eighth vibrator this year and I’m desperate to find a more reliable model so I don’t have to keep buying them. It’s with me in the studio over in my purse, because I used it prior to coming on air to get rid of some jitters.”

Elijah picks up the broadcast. “The holiday season is upon us. It’s a season for giving. Unfortunately for some, there are nefarious people out there ready to prey upon your good will. How can you avoid being scammed by less than reputable organizations? Visit the News at 6 and 9 webpage for a full breakdown of who you can and cannot trust this year—“

[express one of your favorite kinks]

“— I love the feeling of a foot job. When a woman with clean, smooth feet wraps them around my cock and jerks me to completion. I don’t know if it’s a caveman thing or a primate thing, but I’ve only had it done to me once and I can’t wait to try it again.”

Alexa speaks, “While there, remember that you can bring the holidays to families in need through our News at 6 and 9 Santa Project. All donations of clothing, toys, and money get to underprivileged families and all of us at the station will match any and all contributions to make the holidays that much brighter for everyone—“

[your clothing itches—you should remove it all]

Alexa finishes speaking, then scratches her leg with one hand and her breast with another. She has an “ah ha!” moment and starts to pull down her skirt and unbutton her top in quick succession. She finds no relief in her bra and panties and rapidly sheds those as well.

“I know someone who is on my nice list this year.” Elijah says to Alexa with a forced smile.

Alexa, completely uncovered and finding relief in that, responds in kind. “I have just the thing I want to give you, Elijah.”

“I can’t wait. In sports, those Main Street warriors are at it again, defeating crosstown rivals the Honey Badgers with some last-second magic—“

[detail your female co-workers’ bodies explicitly]

“I’m surprised to see that Alexa has big puffy nipples and areola capping her impressively large fun bags. Her bush is trimmed and her pussy is completely shaven or waxed, though it’s currently glistening a bit so I’d imagine she’s recently gotten off or she’s currently aroused. And while it’s still covered, Skyler clearly has an ass you could bounce a quarter off of. She clearly works out and it shows. Her tits look high and perky and sometimes, when the studio is a little bit on the colder side, her nipples stick out and let me tell you, they are delightfully large. Up in the booth, our director Hannah hides what I imagine is quite a good body as well. She’s a little more on the hourglass side of the scale than our on-screen team and I hope that her feet are soft and well-maintained. Now, let’s pop over to Skyler with the weather.”

“Thanks, Elijah—“

[outline your turn-ons and turn-offs]

“— I like submissive girls who know how to follow orders. I like ass play, but not ass-to-mouth. The right piercing is an absolute joy. The smell of honey and vanilla are also big turn-ons for me. Turn-offs include all unnecessary body hair, bad manners, and indecisiveness. The cold front will in fact hit before Sunday’s game, so as a precaution, I hope that everyone layers up appropriately—“

[you’re in desperate need to hear someone orgasm right now]

“Alexa!” Skyler screams out frenziedly.

“Yes, Skyler?”

“Do you cum hard and loud?” Skyler asks crossing from the green screen towards the news desk.

“Only when someone knows what they’re doing,” Alexa says defiantly.

Skyler crawls under the desk and starts to bury her face in Alexa’s snatch.

“We’ll be… oh god… back after the break.” A distracted Alexa manages to utter.

“And clear. Back in two, everybody,” the on-floor manager says.

Hannah rushes in. “How’s everybody feeling? It’s looking good from the booth.”

“Honestly,” Elijah says, “I’m a little dry. Why do they always take my coffee and move it somewhere where I can’t find it?”

Hannah yells out, “Could somebody find Mr. Harris’ coffee please?!?” She looks over to Alexa. “Any complaints, Alexa?”

“Oh god no!” Alexa cries out, thrashing a bit.

Hannah points to Alexa but speaks to Elijah. “Why can’t you be more like her? She’s a team player. She doesn’t have complaints. That’s probably why corporate is thinking of moving her up the food chain.”

Elijah’s face goes red and he loses his characteristic composure. “What?!? Is this true?”

Alexa pounds on the desk with each word. “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“Why am I just hearing about this now?”

Alexa shudders, trying to speak in-between deep breaths. “After the whole shoe debacle—“

“— I would hardly call it a debacle. It was a discussion at best.”

“After the whole shoe debacle, I just didn’t feel like we had each other’s trust or best interests.”

Elijah nods for a second, earnestly contemplating. “Look, any good attention for our broadcast is good for everyone. I hope they’re watching tonight, because there’s no way they wouldn’t see your bright and shining delivery and think anything but sending you up. And they’d be lucky to have you.”

As Elijah finishes his statement, Skyler manages to pull herself out from under the news desk, wiping her very wet mouth with the back of her forearm.

Alexa looks at Elijah, almost in tears. “Wow. I’m at a loss for words.”

“I root for my team,” Elijah says with genuine warmth. “My whole team.”

“Can I hug you?” Alexa asks.

Hannah calls out over her shoulder, “Only if you can do it in fifteen seconds or less. We’re almost back.”

Alexa pulls Elijah into a strong hug. He awkwardly taps her back with both hands. She whispers in his ear, “Thank you.”

She gets back in her seat and he says to her, “Now let’s bring it home.”

They fist bump even as the on-floor manager counts down, “In four, three, two,—“

Alexa smiles to camera 2. “That’s our 6pm broadcast, join us at nine for—“

[you need to be fucked from behind]

“Elijah, be a friend and fuck me doggy style?”

“Been wanting to do that since you joined the team.”

Elijah shucks his pants, bends Alexa over the news desk towards camera, and eases into her already sopping wet hole. Feeling the lubrication, he immediately starts to pound away at her, venting some long standing issues with his co-anchor through every thrust.

A constant professional, Alexa manages to sign off in a somewhat unjostled manner, considering. “I’m Alexa Sanchez—ugh—on behalf of myself, Elijah Harris,—oh wow—Skyler Breeze, and the whole—damn, you’re big—News at 6 and 9 Team, we hope you have a lovely night.”

“And we’re out!”

“Alexa,” Elijah grunts out between thrusts, “tell me about your feet...”

THE CONTROL ROOM

Teddy closes the app on his phone. With his technical knowledge, it was easy to sabotage the usual teleprompter and disconnect the incoming phone lines. While everything seemed ordinary live and in-person, he’s sure the recording he set at home will tell a very different, much more vivid story. It’s likely that everyone here will be fired, the station will be fined, and investigations will be opened. He’s smart enough not to leave a discernible trail back to himself. Ultimately, he’s just hoping he gets a chance to try the app out again sometime soon. Right now, he’s looking forward to some alone time with his DVR for some truly must-see TV.