The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverTunes: The Perfect Mix

AUTHORS NOTES:

New to posting here and trying to create a whole story mechanism through The Weaver, so any and all feedback (good, bad, and mild) is welcome. Please send it to . Enjoy!

SYNOPSIS: William builds a mix for his crush Tiffany. However, one of the tracks he downloads from WeaverTunes, a site whose free-to-download songs change the listener mentally and/or physically. Tiffany, her roommate, her RA, and William will never be the same.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.
  • This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

CHAPTER 4 — Making Beautiful Music, Together

WILLIAM WILDER

Kelly, a pale redheaded goth, bobs up and down on my dick as I scroll through new possibilities on WeaverTunes. Tiffany rubs my shoulders, her enhanced breasts pushing up against me, while May sits on the ground, facing Tiffany and licking her pussy.

My eyes nearly cross from Kelly’s work, but one song stands out from the long, long list—Genie in a Bottle. I’ve hazarded some guesses as to what some of the songs might do, but that one… who knows how powerful this site is? I finish down Kelly’s throat and decide that because of the great blow job, she’s earned the chance to explore.

I put headphones on her and start the song. Instead of a haze, a light pink smoke swirls around her, when it dissipates, Kelly stands before me wearing a revealing, almost sheer pink genie costume. She looks magical. Chains come out from her easily viewed, pierced belly and link up to her breasts. When she steps to the side, she reveals a bronze lamp sitting on the desk. What are the chances? I rub it and Kelly kneels before me.

“You have claimed me as yours, Master. I will grant you three wishes.”

In for a penny, I decide I might as well see if this genie actually can grant wishes, or if the wardrobe and lamp are merely for show. “I wish I knew what all of the songs on WeaverTunes do.”

Kelly scrunches her face, quickly raises and lowers her head, and says, “Granted.”

My doubt of her genie ability is pushed aside immediately. Both hands rush to my head as the most intense piercing pain I’ve ever experienced in my life starts and then, just as quickly as it began, stops.

I now know what they all do. Every song ever created and a transformation to accompany each of them.

I’m Every Woman bestows upon the listener the ability to shapeshift to look like any woman they wish.

Foxy Lady. Suffice it to say this should be reserved for people with bestiality tendencies… or the more adventurous furry.

Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine creates your very own programmable sex robot.

Want to have sex with an alien? Then I would recommend Ziggy Stardust.

In need of a Valkyrie, might I suggest some Wagner?

I wholeheartedly advise against anyone ever listening to Super Freak. I’m not vanilla or anything, but that shit is just too much.

Beyond just the songs, the mechanism is clear. Just as I surmised, the most recent song will wipe out changes from the previous song, so long as there’s overlap. Purely mental change songs like I’m A Slave 4 U won’t overwrite the physical changes from a Girls Girls Girls, but so long stripper mindset. If you play songs concurrently, you can make continuous changes. This makes me want to order a DJ setup immediately, but, for simplicity, I decide to address my need to control without having to constantly play the slave song, or any other song for that matter. “I wish that whatever I say is true.”

“Granted.”

The world quakes.

While I’m glad to avoid the pain that went to my head last time, I hope that I haven’t just accidentally ended the world.

But the shaking stops after what seems like forever but was probably much closer to ten seconds.

I look at my hands. I don’t feel different.

I point at Tiffany, then May. “You’re her identical twin sister.”

Suddenly, I have two identical blondes, standing before me.

I point to Kelly. “You look like them, too.”

Kelly’s genie outfit remains, but otherwise, I’m looking at triplets. Hot triplets, but I like variety.

“You’re a redhead again.”

Kelly’s hair goes red, but the rest of her looks like May and Tiffany. Hmm.

“You look like the genie you looked like when you became a genie.”

Clunky, but it does the trick as Kelly is back to her lovely pale alabaster self.

It dawns on me that reality is now my playground. Anything is possible. Anyone is possible. I feel drunk and giddy.

Of course, having seen enough movies, and read enough stories, I know I should be careful with what I wish for. Now that the power is in my words, I have to be even more careful what I say. But I have to hand it to whoever created this site. I thought it was powerful before, but it enabled this change in me.

“Man. I wish I could meet the creator of this site.”

It’s all so amazing that I don’t even realize the words came out of my mouth until I see Kelly’s face scrunch up to blink, nod, and say, “Granted.”

THE WEAVER

As much as I appreciate the thoroughness of his investigation and experimentation, I can’t let some random college student run around changing things to meet his whim. While interesting, and with endless story possibilities, it would only serve as an unnecessary drain on my reserves. Reserves I’ve only just now started to replenish in this modern age with my more recent attempts to infuse magic into some of the current technologies. A world wide web seems like a suitable place for a weaver to spin stories.

I tap into his excitement at the potential of his power and just write an interest to meet me into his story. His words do the rest and bring him to me.

“Shit.” William says as he appears in my chamber.

“Hello, William Wilder,” I greet him and raise a hand to stop him from speaking. “I’m the Weaver. You’ve visited my site and I believe you’ve had some fun.”

William nods.

I continue, “I’ve re-scoped that song so that the whole genie thing is merely superficial. It was an important lesson for me to learn as the site grows. I want to reward you, but, as you can imagine, I can’t have you roaming the world changing things arbitrarily, because frankly, that’s not the point. Perhaps, however, we can come to a compromise.”

I nod at him. He remains silent, possibly in awe, so I prod him with, “You may now speak.”

He asks, “Are you god?”

“No. I tell stories. Stories have power. Storytellers have power. As a conduit of these things, I myself have a decided amount of power to weave and reshape.”

He asks, “What if I could help you? Be your follower. An acolyte or the like?”

“All storytellers follow me, in one way or another.”

“I’m cool with you zapping away my genie power, but can I keep my knowledge of the site? Don’t like zap me and get rid of my memories and stuff,” he pleads.

“I have no plans to zap you.”

Hearing this, he makes a bit of a request. “As a boon, if I’m allowed a boon, maybe you can help me? Nudge me in the right direction when needed to give my story a happy ending?”

“A man of words once said that the key to a happy ending is the point at which the story ends. All stories end in death.”

He goes into a little more detail. “Just, you know, help keep it as happy as you can until then, yeah? And also, don’t let me screw anyone else’s happiness up.”

And with that last bit, I knew that William would indeed be a good storyteller. He cared about the characters in his life. If I could take the burden of his omnipotence and keep my current endeavors going, I’d let him keep his power. Unfortunately, that is not in his story to keep the power, so again, I nod at him.

When I feel like we’re almost done, he asks me one last thing. “Question… how much of our stories are changeable?”

I let William in on the secret of all things, the secret to all stories, the ultimate secret of life. “Once you’re aware, everything is mutable. It all just begins with asking ‘What if?’”

William nods at me with an understanding smile. “Alright then. What if it is.”

WILLIAM WILDER

It’s amazing to get a peek behind the curtain and to meet the wizard.

Would I have liked easily accessed, unlimited power?

Sure, but where’s the fun in that?

Maintaining my knowledge of the WeaverTunes site, I had a near infinite tools at my disposal, more than enough to keep me occupied for the rest of my life.

I was a bit hesitant to submit myself to a song, but with this knowledge—and the hope that the power behind it all had my back—I put on headphones and played Invisible Touch. This bestowed on me the ability to nudge people’s thoughts. I don’t feel different otherwise, so I think I’m still me, but with a helpful accessory.

I test this power out on Tiffany, Kelly, and May after they listen to Centerfold and become Playmates. I suggest to them that I’m their shared boyfriend and instead of running screaming from the room, or forcibly pushing me out, I get the chance to thoroughly walk through their lists of turn ons and turn offs in a very scientific experimental way. Playmate May enjoys “nipple play,” which seems to be a running consistency for her, and hates “racists.” Kelly likes “spankings” and dislikes “climate change deniers.” Playmate Kelly is the only version of her to have fake tits and her nipples are always at attention. Tiffany is turned on by “candle wax” and turned off by “closemindedness.” Thankfully, especially when it comes to nipple play and spankings, I find myself to be as open-minded as they come. And also, as they cum, with and sometimes without me.

After running through the gamut, from alien sex to robot sex and more, I decide I want things to return to a relative normalcy, knowing we can always return to some of these favorite variations or explore new ones. I choose one last song for the trio—Tumbling Dice.

TIFFANY TAYLOR

It’s such a relief to walk into Psych 101 and have my boyfriend holding my seat for me. Things have been good with William and me since we went out on our first date five weeks ago.

When I sit down, he sneaks a kiss on the neck and whispers in my ear, “You smell sweet.”

I blush a bit. He still has a way to get me. I move some hair out of my face and shift my glasses back up my nose.

As we exit class, he waits for others to leave respecting my desire to limit PDAs to a minimum, then pulls me in by the back of my neck, and plants a knee shaking kiss down on me. I melt, at least a little.

“We still on for tonight?” He asks.

“Of course.” I reply with a smile.

One constant since we started dating is our weekly D&D group. He runs as our DM, something about the power trip I think as it definitely turns him on to tell us what to do. He can try to hide behind his DM screen, but you can see the arousal in his eyes every time he looks up and looks us over. Regardless of the power trip or not, his campaigns are always well thought out stories. Me, my roommate May, and our new relatively new friend and ally Kelly all quest. Of course, we were all big gamers, but it took William pulling us all together to realize it as a group. We don’t always cosplay but we always play hard. I’ve even invested in some lucky dice. Playing well is important. You see, whoever loses the least hit points during each session’s adventure gets to fuck William first. He has the stamina for all three of us, apparently when he built his real-life character, he put a lot of points in constitution. Whoever isn’t first usually pairs up with the other remaining girl to get things started as we watch, but it’s utter torture to just watch and not be able to touch. Not to be confused with “udder torture” which is what happens when Kelly beats us out and I take out my frustrations by licking, kissing, and sucking May’s incredibly sensitive nipples.

That’s our standing group rule: We go at William in order. It makes me so glad I chose a cleric during our campaign’s character creation. It gives me an edge so I’m not always left edging, waiting my turn. Sometimes, but not always.

Attack order notwithstanding, it really was fortunate for of us all to come together as nerds.

And now, we cum together as nerds as well.

I wonder, with hope, what if it’s me to start tonight?

What a beautifully delicious thought.

I can’t help, but sigh.

What if..?