The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Insult that Made a MCer Out of Mac!

Panel 1:

A scrawny guy in swim trunks, presumably the aforementioned Mac, sits beside an attractive girl. They are being sprayed with sand by a thuggish guy more than twice Mac’s size.
Mac:

Hey! Quick kicking that sand in our faces!

Girl:

That man is the worst nuisance on the beach.

Panel 2:

The bully, grabbing Mac’s arm, intimidates Mac while the girl looks on. You can clearly see the difference in scale between the two, but the guy is merely big, not built.
Bully:

Listen here. I’d smash your face … only you’re so skinny you might dry up and blow away.

Panel 3:

Mac stands clenching his fists and wearing a grimace on his face. The girl, posing sexily, stands beside him. She’s bigger than he is.
Mac:

The big bully! I’ll get even one day.

Girl:

Oh don’t let it bother you, little boy!

Panel 4:

Mac is in a house. With an amazing display of dexterity, he kicks over a chair in front of him while punching out a lamp on a table behind him and reading a comic book.
Mac:

Darn it! I’m sick and tired of being picked on! Charles Mesmer says he can help me. All right! I’ll gamble a stamp and order his FREE book!

Panel 5:

The passage of time is noted with a banner containing the word “Later” in large block letters running diagonally across the bottom left corner. Still scrawny, Mac poses in front of a mirror. He’s not much to look at, but the reflection of the naked girl on the bed certainly is. Her glassy stare and the blissful smile on her face makes the lass a picture of sexual contentment.
Mac:

Boy! It didn’t take Mesmer long the do this for me! What a mind! That bully won’t shove me around again!

Picture in sidebar:

Charles Mesmer smiling and holding a pocket watch while two blank-eyed beauties cling to his arms.

Panel 6:

Back at the beach, Mac confronts the bully by a swinging watch. The Bully recoils as his eyes roll upwards.
Mac:

What! You here again? Here’s something I owe you!

Panel 7:

While the bully pecks at the ground with his nose in the background, a gaggle of girls stare at Mac in abject lust. One, a busty blonde, ogles and licks her lips while her boyfriend calmly watches. Mac’s girl’s eyes are fixated on the watch Mac is swinging.
Blonde:

Gosh! I. Want. To. Suck. His. Cock.

Boyfriend:

Mac. Is. My. Friend.

Girl:

Mac? That watch … making me … soooo sleeeeeepyyyyyyy …

Let Me PROVE I Can Make GIRLS Think You Are A New Man!

<A block of ad copy pushing Charles Mesmer’s technique>

Order Today!

<Ordering instructions>