The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr. Theopolis in Bank Brawl!

Panel 1

Dr. Theopolis stops in the doorway of a small bank branch. The male bank tellers all gaze at Latex Lass in a dazed awe while trying to fill bags with money. One brunette lady teller is tied up. A redheaded lady teller is helping the men and looks just as dazed. The stunning and spectacularly busty villainess stands sexily and sneers.
Latex Lass:

Fancy meeting the master of the mystic arts here, Dr. Theopolis.

Dr. Theopolis:

My arch nemesis and former girlfriend, Latex Lass!

Panel 2

Latex Lass proceeds to beat the stuffing out of the beleaguered sorcerer. Her arms and legs, like her breasts, stretch to unrealistic lengths as she pummels Dr. Theopolis.
Latex Lass:

You should never have used that breast enlargement spell on me, you fool. Before I had no choice but to date a loser like you, but now … Bwa-ha ha ha ha! Now I can have any man I want!

Dr. Theopolis:

It’s risky, but it’s my only chance! I must use that ancient chant I learned from the old Indian Shaman!

Panel 3

Full body shot of Dr. Theopolis as he stands, his arms raised in a Rocky-style victory stance. His waist is obscured by the exploding fabric of his costume’s pants.
Dr. Theopolis:

Penuk-CHUK!

Panel 4

Gil Kane-style close-up of Latex Lass’s face as she struggles internally. Her eyes are already glazed over.
Latex Lass:

What trick is this? Mmmmm! No! Not Winkie the breakfast snack! I-I need the rich, thick flavor!

Panel 5

Her will visibly broken, Latex Lass is on her knees, a beatific expression warring with raw hunger on her face. Her tongue is fully extended, as though crawling out of her mouth with a will of its own.
Latex Lass:

The filling! It makes me cream! I must have more! I-I must!

Panel 6

Shown from behind her, Latex lass’s head bobs at Dr. Theopolis’s groin. A visible bulge sticks out the back of her neck as though stretched around something extremely long and thick. The brunette bank teller licks her lips. The redhead, still staring at Latex lass sucks on the finger of one hand while the other hand disappears below the counter she’s standing behind. A flag shaped banner “flies” at the bottom of the panel proclaiming “Tastes great, more filling! Winkie, the cream-filled protein snack!”
Brunette:

Look at the size of that thing. People should call you “The Bat-Man”!

Onlookers and Dr. Theopolis:

Ha Ha Ha!

Latex Lass:

Mm Mm Mm! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm …