The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Madam Librarian

By William Pratt

Sisterhood, Part I

“Hold a second, Kimmy. There’s a call on the other line." Kimmy was just trying to weasel out of this afternoon, again, so whoever was on the other line had to be more important. Before Kimmy could protest, Lee switched to the other call. “Kerr residence. Hello, Ainsley speaking.”

“Doug there?”

Ok. They didn’t have to be more important. “Think he’s still sleeping. Who is this? I’ll have him call—”

“It’s Paul. He’s asleep at ten AM? Could you check? I need to know how many people to get pizza for tonight.”

“OK.” Sometimes family harmony required you to make these little sacrifices, so Lee stomped over and thumped on the wall. No answer.

Lee used to just walk into his room when she felt like it, but that was before she caught Doug with his pants around his ankles, some tissues, and a picture of Mirabel Cervantes clipped out of the paper. She still winced at the memory.

I probably should have laughed or something, but it really wasn’t all that funny. And Doug was way less embarrassed about it than I was. What was I supposed to do? Tease him about it with my friends? Screw that! I’m not telling them that my brother’s a perv. It’s bad enough that they all think he’s an idiot. Tell mom? No way. She takes a really dim view of me and Doug squabbling and ratting each other out. Mom would probably just drop to her knees and give thanks that Doug’s not gay.

Doug saw it a little differently. After the personal embarrassment passed, he realized that it had accomplished what years of yelling at Ainsley hadn’t. Now she knocked before opening the door.

Lee knocked on the door and not getting a response, a grunted “keep out” being the feared one, Lee turned the handle and popped the door open a crack. It was dark.

“Yeah. I think he’s still asleep, Paul.”

“It’s ten in the morning. Wake him up.”

Lee opened the door wider and looked in. A leg lay on top of the sheets. Doug was either in his underwear or naked, understandable given the heat, but there was no way she was going in there if he wasn’t dressed or at least covered by the sheets. “He’s asleep, Paul. I think he had a late night.”

“Doug?” the guy on the other end snorted pretty much the same way Lee did when she thought about Doug and a girl. “Doing what? Playing WarCraft all night?”

“He was over at Alice’s.”

“Who?” Pause. “Doug and a girl? You’re kidding.”

“Yeah. That’s what I said.” Lee closed Doug’s room back up and slipped back into her room. “Hey, listen. I’ve got someone on the other line, but I’ll let him know you called when I see him. If he doesn’t just go running off before I get a chance.”

“Yeah. Doug’s got a girl?”

“Bye, Paul.”

“Bye, Ainsley. Doug’s got a—”

Lee switched back to her waiting call. “Back. Kimmy, you can’t meet us today? We’re just gathering here and then heading out to the beach. We’ll be there all afternoon, so you can just find us. We’ll be somewhere near the pier.”

“Who was it on the other line?” asked Kimmy.

Yeah. She’s a lost cause today. Totally disinterested in the beach. “Just someone for my brother.”

“Your elusive brother, Doug?”

“Elusive? He’s a dork, Kimmy.”

“Elusive as in I always hear you and the girls whining about him, but I’ve never actually met him.”

“You’ve never met Doug?”

“I don’t think I’ve ever even seen him, Lee.”

“You should thank God for that. Doug’s actually cost me friends before. He’s a complete goof.”

“People who won’t talk to you because your brother’s weird are people you’re better off without, Lee.”

Thank you, Mother Theresa, thought Lee. But you have no idea. I was this close to getting a backup spot on the dance squad when Petra found out who my brother was.

“Besides,” continued Kimmy, “he can’t be that bad. You said he has a girlfriend, so someone likes him.”

“Yeah, sort of, but that’s just something that sort of happened. It’s not like they do anything. I think they just rent movies or watch TV all night or something. Anyway, Doug’s here today, if he ever wakes up, so you could finally meet him and see what I’m talking about.”

“Can’t. Have to do a paper for Bible studies I should have started yesterday.”

“Oh. Well. Your loss.” Bible studies. Ick. How can the spring fair’s Rose Princess be such a... a square?

Of Sisters and Their Friends, Part I

Doug stumbled out of bed around ten thirty feeling pretty good for a guy who’d barely been able to walk home the night before. Even more amazingly, he’d actually gotten hard in the shower. That almost never happened anymore, unless he made it happen, but he wasn’t going to waste it whacking off. I wonder what Alice is up to this morning?

Out of the shower and dressed, Doug snuck into the kitchen. Ainsley had friends over and those could sometimes get to be painful, best to be avoided, encounters. As he poured a bowl of something-or-other flakes, one of the girls let out a musical giggle and set him off again.

What is this? The more you get, the hornier you get? At least this time I remember last night. Those memories finished what the happy laugh had started. How’d her parents sleep through that? We weren’t exactly quiet.

“Doug?” yelled Ainsley. He carefully poked his head into the living room. “Call Paul, and Alice phoned, like, four times to see if you wanted to do something this evening.”

“Gaming night,” muttered Doug, then louder he replied, “Thanks, Ainsley.”

“Doug, don’t be so shy,” said a beautiful voice. “Get in here and say hello to the lovely girls.”

He stepped into the room before it clicked. Between Sandy, a name that didn’t fit the very dark skinned girl at all, and Eloise—Weezy if you were a friend or wanted to die, sat Chari. “Uh, hi,” he said and waved, making ready to duck back out before Ainsley threw a pillow at him.

“See?” said Chari, pointing at Doug. All of the girls’ heads turned to look at him. What did I tell you girls? Doesn’t he look good? Look at the way he tents out his pants. Like I said earlier, Amy, wouldn’t you just die to feel the friction of that bulge sliding between your lovely breasts?”

Chari! Doug mentally screamed as Amy shifted in her seat to give him a better look at her large chest. On the sofa beside Amy, short, but spectacularly curved, Tamara grinned at him and licked her lips as her eyes drifted south. Holy shit! What are you doing?

“I’m making things a little more comfortable between you and your sister’s friends. Besides, you never know when I might need a quick snack, and if your sister’s off limits.... Chalondra, look at him. Remember those nice fantasies about your boyfriend and the shower? They would be amazingly erotic with Doug. Your dreams will be full of long, hot, and very sexy showers with him. You don’t have to really do it, but think about it for a while and imagine how far you want to go and how good it would feel to just let go. Then make up your own mind.”

Chalondra? Doug asked. Sandy looked over at him, a smile stretching across her face. Her imagination seemed to be firing up the boiler already.

“Inserting thoughts works better if you use the full name,” Chari replied. “It’s more deeply rooted and has greater impact. How she wound up nicknamed Sandy, I don’t know, but I could find out for you. I’ll have her scream it out for you when you take her in the shower. You’d really like that, wouldn’t you Chalondra? Screaming in passion as Doug brings you to orgasm again and again in the shower?

“Anyway, I’m done here,” Chari said, tracing a line between Tamara’s eyes and Doug’s crotch. Her suggestion certainly rooted itself fast. The girl must have a powerful oral fixation or something. “They won’t be nearly so bitchy once they decide that they sort of like you, so let’s go somewhere and get out of their way.”

Where? I have to work this afternoon and I’m running a game tonight.

“Drop me at a library. But first you should go eat something. You have to keep your strength up for Alice.”

“Doug,” groaned Ainsley. “You can stop staring at Sandy any time now. Go. Eat.”

“Oh, he doesn’t have to go,” teased Eloise, flipping her long, blond-brown streaked hair back in a semiconscious show for Doug. “I want to hear aaaaall about Aaaalice.” And I want you playing with my hair while you whisper and nibble on my ear, flashed through her head in accompaniment. That would be soooo sexy. Eeew. Me and Doug? While her conscious mind denied the attraction, visions of him running his fingers though her lush hair continued to bubble up out of the undercurrents of her thoughts with an increasingly less annoying regularity.

Doug glared at Ainsley. The girls giggled and made kiss-y noises, so Doug stomped back into the kitchen.

Reading Material

This is too small, thought Chari, looking around the library. Running this wouldn’t be any challenge at all, and most of it is fiction. You couldn’t research shit in here. I hope they have a good interlibrary system or I’ll go nuts. Next time I make Doug drive me all the way out to the main library, because this little branch just doesn’t do it for me. This is so depressing that if I were human, I’d be eating a box of chocolates right now. Chari looked around for a moment before nodding and saying, “She’ll do. Looks a little young, but...”

Chari paused, deep in thought. Her lips mouthed things like “risky” and “expensive” before she grinned and, “What the Hell. I’ve been good. I deserve a treat.”

Glynis sat out of the way in the reference section, nervously reading an adult romance paperback. She had the book pressed tightly against the table, so no one could see the cover, and skimmed quickly, looking for something.

Dull. Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull! Almost 300 pages in and it’s all just been teasing so far, she thought to herself, Nothing like the book Sarah loaned me. Ohh! I want to feel that again. Too bad I had to give the book back so soon, but I couldn’t risk mother finding it. I hope the real thing is half as good!

“You will break the spine bending the book like that.”

Her head spun so fast that it almost didn’t stop as it passed over the Librarian standing beside her. Librarian with a capital L. Partly in response to the hinted command, Glynis let go of the book with a reflexive jerk. It fluffed up into a half circle, her page lost forever.

“Sorry,” she squeaked. I was reading way to fast to be able to find where I was. Maybe it’s time to get a different book. I don’t know why I picked this one. The cover just looked good, I guess.

“You were on page 288,” said the Librarian, looking right at, through, her. “About halfway down the page, but the really good stuff doesn’t start until 312. Never be ashamed of reading anything. Too many people can’t or won’t.”

Then the Librarian walked on, patrolling elsewhere.

Page 288 was right and she really had left off about half way down, but the Librarian had scattered her thoughts and Glynis wound up rereading the whole page. It was still boring, even with her pounding heart slowly relaxing from the shock of interruption. She looked around, saw no one and no Librarians, and flipped forward to page 312.

A moan burst from Tammy’s lips as the bard’s fine fingers fluttered across her hips, and his mouth lowered to the large breasts framed by the neck of her gown.

“Oooh,” whispered Glynis, her heart rate accelerating again as she slipped eagerly into the role of Tammy. A few minutes later, almost gasping for breath, Glynis looked up and around again. She mouthed a silent “Wow!” and dove back in. She knew where her allowance was going this week, but she’d need to find somewhere to hide the book. Worry about that later. Gregor the bard’s eating me, Tammy, out. Yum.

She read the whole chapter several times, and found that new, more erotic, things caught her attention with each reading. At first she read for the thrill of reading something so deliciously naughty and the sensations the words caused. She read with her mind playing the scene out as though it were really happening to her. The joys inflicted on her body by Gregor were exquisite, but on the next pass, the joys she inflicted on him were just as exciting.

Yeah, turning a guy into a horny wreck and making him squirm’s pretty cool. Me and Gregor, both of us driving each other on, higher, faster. Finally she put the book down and just sat with her eyes closed, dreaming for a moment or maybe longer. It was a very good dream.

“Interesting stuff, isn’t it?”

Glynis jumped. Her heart tried to pick up the pace and failed. It couldn’t pound any faster. She swung her flushed face around looking for the Librarian. “H-yuh. Yeah.”

The Librarian was right beside her, the soft-but-stern voice whispering directly into her ear. “Hot writer. He really leaves an impression on the imagination. He makes you almost live his words and yearn to experience them first hand.”

“He?” Glynis coughed. Amanda Lynn’s a guy?

“He. I met him once. He’s dead now, unfortunately,” The Librarian looked away in a fond remembrance. Even this simple conversation gave Glynis trouble because her mind was on other things. The dream had not stopped when the Librarian interrupted. In fact it got hotter, wilder.

Gregor still made love to her, she still made love to Gregor, and, together, they burned through her mind. She had gone beyond simply reliving the book. Her own mind used the book as a base and added things she’d heard about, read in Sarah’s book, and had seen on TV and in movies. She shifted in her seat as the Librarian watched her. If she wasn’t so completely out of her mind with desire, she might have been frightened.

The mental play skipped when she realized that this wasn’t normal, that she should be scared, but then she shuddered and all of the feelings amplified. A hand stroked her between the legs and another squeezed a breast, but she couldn’t work up the courage to look down and see whose hands they were. She was afraid that they were hers. She was afraid that they weren’t hers.

“Hup!” she sucked in a breath. Her squirming ramped up a notch in speed and range of motion all dedicated to moving the questing fingers faster and deeper. The Librarian was talking calmly, and Glynis knew she was drinking it all in, but she couldn’t understand a word of it. Language was beyond her. Her whole being devoted itself to receiving, delivering, or processing sensation.

“Nnnh?” Confusion and pleasant tensions ruled her body. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t sit still. Her imagination ran completely wild, flashing from one image and accompanying emotional impression to the next. It all felt so good, so powerful, that she should have been screaming with joy, and she was, but only in her head. Somehow she knew that the Librarian would be very upset if she broke the silence.

Finally, with a long, low sigh that she just couldn’t hold in, Glynis relaxed. She quaked from an aftershock, slumped backwards, and did her best to breathe again.

“What did you do to me?” she whispered.

“Me? I just told you where to look, and your imagination took you the rest of the way. I suppose you want to do that again?”

Glynis caught herself nodding. “Yes! No. Yes, but not. Not in here!”

“Then we should try to find you a copy of that book, I think. I assume there is a bookstore around here somewhere”

“Big one. In the mall.”

“Does this mall have a food court with a McDonalds?”

“Yes,” Glynis said slowly. “You want to grab something to eat?”

“Very much so, but first we find your book. And there is someone you should meet.”

A Short While Later

“You look happy,” Glynis said, looking up from her freshly purchased book. Her whole body felt like it was on fire after reading what Tammy got up to a few chapters later. Tammy and Gregor were more romantic, but the scenes between Tammy and the prince were completely X-rated and much, much more fun. And to think that she just about gave up on the book back at the library.

But now that I have my own copy, I’ll have to hide it. Mom would burn me at the stake if she knew I was reading books like this. She’d think I was all ready to run out and try this stuff for real, and she’d be right!

“As impressive as that book is, I prefer to think of it as a primer. There is much more inspiring literature, if you look for it. Unfortunately the better stories in the set are hard to find. His publisher thought they were too risqué, so they were released under an imprint and had a pitifully small run.”

“This isn’t risqué? Huh. Wow. Uh... you wouldn’t happen to have any copies I could, you know, borrow, would you?”

“No. I’m afraid I don’t anymore. I left my last job in a bit of a rush and had to leave a lot of things I loved behind. The move was worth it though.”

“What are you, really? You aren’t a librarian.”

“Actually, I am a librarian. Whatever else I find myself, I like to think of myself as a librarian first.”

“But you are something else. Something really interesting I think. This afternoon’s been kind of surreal. You show me a book in the library that makes me so hor... so turned on that I’d do what I did in the library, cute guys have been staring at me all the way through the mall, and I’m scared, but not too scared to follow along and see how things end up.”

“You found the book, I merely told you where in the book to find what you wanted. The boys are also easy to explain. You’re looking at them, so of course they look back. And you are not scared for the simple reason that you’re enjoying yourself.”

“Yeah. But I’ve looked at guys before without them looking back like they have been. I mean a look is one thing, but today they’ve been staring.”

“And you like it, don’t you?”

“Well.... Yeah. It’s really cool.”

“It is mostly how you’re looking at them. Normally, you’d look at a cute guy and just think, ‘he’s cute,’ but what are you thinking when you look at, oh, say him?”

Glynis paused for a second as she openly ogled the man in his early twenties. Mmmm. How good he can make me feel? How good could I make him feel? I wonder if I could get him to—

“Uhm.... He’s OK, I guess,” replied Glynis.

“Not, ‘I’d like a shot at him!’ or something like that? I’m pretty sure that’s what you were thinking.”

“How do you do that?” Glynis turned in her chair to face the Librarian and put her book down.

“There is a difference between the look in the eyes of a girl thinking, ‘he’s OK, I guess,’ and a girl thinking, ‘What I’d give for some of that.’ You’ve been looking at guys with the second kind of look this afternoon, and, whether they realize it or not, they respond accordingly. It is a loop of sorts. A guy is much more likely to look and keep looking if he can harbour illusions of your availability, and often that makes him more attractive to you. It’s not all just showing flesh. It’s mostly attitude. If you show the boys that you want to be looked at and enjoy their attentions, they will look. With a pretty figure like yours, they won’t have much choice.”

“How do you know all this stuff?”

“I read a lot.” The Librarian said with a smile.

“No, seriously. This is to do with what you are when you’re not a librarian, isn’t it? You’re not recruiting teen prostitutes or something, are you? With all the weird stuff that’s going on—you never even got a chance to see what page I was on and you still knew—I thought you were magic. An angel or something, but an angel wouldn’t be practically telling me that it’s OK to have sex with guys I don’t even know.”

“Isn’t God the one who said, ‘Go forth and multiply?’ I’m pretty sure I heard him say that, and I know he wasn’t talking about algebra.”

Glynis made a double take. “You mean you are an angel?”

The Librarian just smiled. “I didn’t have front row seats, but I was there for ‘Let there be light.’”

“Oh wow! I knew angels existed. I just thought—”

“You thought they’d look more like this?” Glynis caught a flash of light and wings and felt a sudden twist in her body. For a moment everything was... good. She felt so happy and safe. And horny, but for the last little while that had been a constant.

“It’s very hard to fit in on earth looking like that, and the wings get caught on everything. Doorways are nearly imposible.

“Angels may fall first,” said the Librarian with a grin, “but that’s usually because of the length of the gown.”

“Coooool,” gasped Glynis, still in awe and very excited in a number of ways.

“Now if you go over to him,” the Librarian pointed to a guy, not too much older than her, lifting the gate in the McDonalds counter. “And give him the ‘I want some of that’ look, I can almost guarantee you’ll get some.”

“Are you serious?” The excitement shot up further and anticipation mounted.

“Of course I am.”

“Shouldn’t I get some protection, like condoms, first?”

“How can you multiply with those silly things? Don’t worry. You have me watching your back. There is something you can do for me though, Glynis. Certain feelings and emotions help strengthen people like me, so if you would consent to sharing....”

Rosing to the Occasion

Doug looked at his watch. 3:35. Nothing worse than the eleven to three thirty shifts. They rip a chunk out of the middle of the day, and all I get is a measly twenty five bucks. At least I didn’t work the grill, so I’m only lightly coated with grease and sweat.

Actually, he was unusually clean. If he’d thought about that a bit more, he’d have figured out the leggy redhead much more quickly.

He lifted up the barrier in the counter, walked through, and tried to flirt with Rose, a slender and very sweet—when she didn’t have a differing opinion on something—Chinese counter girl. Rose had become, to Doug, a sort of independence from Chari. Rose wasn’t the wet-dream class glamour models he fantasized about, and could probably get with Chari’s help, but that was the entire point and the problem.

I’ve lost my virginity, big time, and Alice is out of this world, but Alice is just a gift from Chari. I’m still the loser who can’t get a date. I like Rose, and maybe if I can catch Rose’s interest, without Chari, then I won’t be such a charity case. Just one date, that’s all.

Doug’s week long campaign had so far met with polite disinterested, but “... and you’ve got the prettiest eyes.”

“And you’ve already got a girlfriend.”

“What?” Doug looked at Rose, confused. “No I don’t.”

“Then who is this ‘Alice’ who keeps calling to find out when you’re working? Elaine thought it was your sister, but I used to take ballet with Ainsley.”

“Alice? Alice has been calling here?” Doug swallowed the panic and tried to be cool. “She’s just a friend.”

“Not a girlfriend. Uh huh,” said Rose, wearing a condescending smile. “Maybe she should be. She sounds completely stuck on you. And it looks like another one is lining up. You don’t need me. You need a bigger house to hold the harem you’re building up.”

“What other one?”

“There’s a red-head at about five o’clock who’s been examining your butt since you got out here,” giggled Rose as Doug turned to look.

“Who is that?” asked Doug as the redhead—a deep auburn, really—started walking his way. She was tall, not as tall as he was but close, and despite her purposeful stride, a little gangly. She moved as though she hadn’t grown used to the body nature had gifted her with, and nature had been very kind. Nature looked like it planned on being kinder still because she was only seventeen or eighteen years old.

“I think you should go find out and maybe see what she wants. From the looks of her, it’ll be something you’d like, I bet.”

“Maybe, but you’ll still have nicer eyes.” Damn it. I left Chari at the library. She must have hooked this one and walked her over here.

He has no clue whatsoever, thought Li Mei, better known at school and work as Rose, while Doug walked to meet the red-head.

“Whoever she is, she’s got decent taste in butts,” said a weird inner dialogue. “There has been something strange about Doug lately, hasn’t there? Something sexy. He’s always been hot, but now he’s scorching. Maybe you should flirt back a little and see what’s up.”

Maybe I should. Li Mei acknowledged

“Flirting is a sexy art, Li Mei. You are going to like flirting more, much more, and especially with Doug. With Doug, it arouses you sexually.”

Li Mei enjoyed a flicker of heat as her mind revisited her conversation with Doug. Cute, but too tame. The next one will be steamier, and I want to hear more about my eyes next time.

Li Mei smiled as the wonderful sensations built up in her. As her mind ran through mock conversations with Doug the prickling normally associated with quiet times alone in her room spread through her body.

“The hotter the flirting, the more you like it, and the sexier you want it to get until....” The voice trailed off as though considering something different. “You know, Li Mei, not only is it cute that Doug wants to win you by himself, but I’m willing to bet that it’ll mean a lot more if he thinks he did it alone; it’ll do wonders with his self-esteem. Since that translates directly to more for me in the long run, feel free to flirt and get all worked up doing it. Make sure that you don’t let him notice what he does to you and play hard to get. You’ve always wanted Doug, but you don’t want him to know it.”

Doug’s going to have to work to get me for ignoring me for so long. Li Mei thought to herself while she boxed an order of fries. I’m going to squeeze every last ounce from him.

“Good girl. You two have your fun.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me, Glynis is going to need some coaching. She’s a little inexperienced.”

One Sex Scene Later

“With Alice you were upset because she was a friend,” said Chari. “So this time I set you up with a complete stranger, and you’re still unhappy. Just what’s wrong with you anyway?”

Doug unlocked the car door while Chari spoke and got in before answering. “I dunno. Something just wasn’t right, but damn she was wild. I didn’t recognize her from school, but she knows the neighbourhood. What school did she go to?”

“James Pepper.”

“That’s a... uh...” Doug paused, key in the ignition, with mounting horror for a long time before, the realization worked its way out of his brain. “That’s a junior high. Oh God. I’m dead. Warn me next time!”

“Why? You thought she was older, no one would believe that a girl with a body like that was only fifteen, and, if it’s any consolation, she’ll be in senior high in a few months. It’s not like she was twelve.”

Dreaming, Part 1

There is nothing better than this, thought Tamara, as she lay on her bed with her nightie pulled up and her hand making circles between her legs. Except for maybe the real thing.

“Ted,” she sighed. “Ohhhh.”

So horny today. Hope I can go all the way this time. Whenever I’d get close tonight, the sex always turned into blowjobs. Yuck. Totally ruins the mood.

She started with her favourite: Ted kissing his way down her body. He played with her nipples on the way down, but that was just Ted. He liked her small set because of the perky little tips. Gotta admit I like ’em too. Bigger ain’t always better.

In her mind, Ted’s fingers, not hers played havoc with her clit. He kissed and gave a quick lick. Then he dove in completely, abandoning all of his real world protestations.

That movie we watched on Friday must have hit harder than I thought, but nuh uh. You aren’t trading this for that, Ted, even in a fantasy.

She, both real and imaginary, shuddered. OK, maybe a hand job. She jerked again. Yeah. That definitely rates an imaginary hand job.

Cumming from imagining being masturbated was... Pathetic. Really pathetic. If you’re going to get off in a fantasy, you might as well go all the way. Tamara broke off the oral sex, stopped her fingers, and gave her body a chance to calm down and the fantasy a chance to catch up. I wrap my hand around Ted’s cock and.... And it’s bigger than normal. Hee hee. Way to go, Ted. Make me watch a porno, and now you’re too small for me.

“Hee. Bigger’s better for some things.” In her fantasy, she gave it a few strokes and looked up at Ted. His head had fallen back with his first moan. That’s nothing. In a fantasy you might as well go all the way, so wait till you feel this! Her tongue snaked out, slid up the shaft and then around the helmet. Ted bucked.

Yeah. Making him squirm is cool. Her lips surrounded the head, and she pushed him in. Then she realized what she was doing.

Her body arched so fast that she heard her spine pop over the yelp she’d let out. She jammed her free hand into her mouth too late to completely stifle the scream, but soon enough to squelch the howl. The busy fingers worked overtime to keep the pleasure going. She tried to drive it on, make it last, but it died out far too soon.

Fortunately the next one didn’t feel very far away, so the fingers just kept working, right hand moving back and forth in and around her pussy, while the left hand slid fingers in and out of her mouth until—

Bang! She was ready for that one and the next one, but, for number four, she just had to have it in her.

“Yes... so full.” Her whole body got into the act for number four.

Lips met, mashed, parted and rejoined. Oh yeah!

Arms and legs tangled. “Mmmm. Yeah.”

The entwined bodies rolled to and fro. “Yeah, Doug. Yea—

Oh!