The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Mind the Cheerleaders

By William Pratt

Dreaming, Part 2

His hands cupped her breasts, and his thumbs slid around her nipples as she ground her ass into him while water, almost as hot as they were, rained down on them. Lips pressed into her neck and teeth nibbled. Her own hands reached back trying to feel, trying to please, as much of her lover as possible, but it was so hard to do anything other than twist in his grip. She needed it so bad that everything else in her life didn’t matter. His hands and lips felt fantastic, but they were nothing compared to what was coming.

“Mmmmm. Yes! Baby! Wanna do it this time,” moaned Sandy. “All the way!”

“You sure?” asked Doug. “I won’t want to go any further than you want me to.”

Sandy answered by turning partway in his arms and kissing him more deeply than she had thought was possible. Her mouth satisfied, for now, she bent over and pressed her hands firmly against the water-slick shower wall. “Do it Doug! I’m sick of pretending. I’m sorry I fucked Tim, but I-I thought he could be just as good. I’m sorry! Please! I’ve been dreaming of this for weeks now and I—”

Her babble cut off into a groan as Doug’s cock probed at her lower lips. “Yesssss.”

“Are you ready?”

“Yes! Stick it in! I’m not a virgin anymore so you don’t have to be careful. Just do it!”

“You sound like a pornographic Nike ad, Sandy,” Doug joked, and then he exhaled sharply. Too impatient to allow further teasing, Sandy pushed herself back onto him.

“Finally! God, yes!” Sandy knew she was too worked up, too aroused to last long, but Doug would take care of her. He always did in her dreams. A cry ripped from her throat. She had to say something. She had to explain her nickname, but her mouth wouldn’t work. She had to—

“God, please!” gasped Sandy as she came down from the orgasm that woke her. “Why Doug? Why can’t it be like that with Tim? Why Doug? Wasted it on Tim when it should have been Doug. Why?”

She couldn’t sleep again until after the next, manually delivered this time, orgasm. Shortly before Five AM, she woke up again. A different dream this time, her back was pressed up against the wall and her legs around his waist while water poured down and steam soared up, but the result was the same.

Working for a Living

“You work with some very good looking girls, Doug.”

Somewhere, Doug found the mental wherewithal to jerk his pants all the way up before trying to spin around.

“Elaine?” Doug blurted, spotting the streaked blond-brown ponytail that spread out from its root near the top of her head as it ran down to her back. It wasn’t a regulation McHair Style—with her length, it should have been stuffed into a hairnet—no one ever bothered her about it though. She worked customer service, never food preparation, and the manager who wasn’t a guy... well Doug had doubts that manager was entirely straight. Besides, while Elaine was hot and openly flaunted it, she was good natured enough that it didn’t really piss anyone off. Surprising a guy in the john was totally out of charac....

“Fuck.”

“Fooled you, Doug.” Chari looked at him and smirked. He should have guessed, and he probably would have if he’d been less panicked. The eyes were wrong, Elaine never looked at him like that, and the uniform way too tight. The shirt wasn’t one size fits all, but none of the girls filled it out quite that nicely. It was probably in the regulations somewhere that all female staff had to look as ugly as possible. It was pretty hard to make Elaine straight-up ugly, and, with Chari backing the girl, it was damn near impossible. For about the millionth time in the few weeks since he’d summoned her, his cock went on guard. He knew the Chari he saw was an illusion, but nothing seemed to be able to tell his dick that.

She gazed saucily out from under the visor. “If you ever want to try one out, just let me know. The girl on till three has a spectacular body. She doesn’t eat here that much, obviously.”

“Uh, no. Rose bags her lunch. And she’s got a boyfriend already,” lied Doug, shoving Rose far from his mind. He’d been making progress with her lately, but letting Chari know would spoil everything. “So she’s off limits.”

“Too bad for her,” said Chari, noting Doug’s reaction with a happy inner smile. “It was just a suggestion. She looks like a sweet girl, but if you treated her right and called her Li Mei, you might have caught her for yourself.”

“Lee May? Why?”

“Because it’s her name, Doug. Rose is a rough English translation. You need to clip the ‘Lee’ a bit more and extend the vowel on the ‘Mei’. You keep treating me right, and I’ll be able to treat you right. You could have Li Mei and her boyfriend would never know. I’ll set things up so you can take your pick right on the counter, and no one will say a thing.”

Doug blinked. “You could do that?”

“Probably. But it’d take a lot of work.”

“A lot of me and Alice you mean.”

Chari sauntered in close and pressed her Elaine body almost entirely against Doug. Fake or not, Elaine felt pretty impressive at point blank.

“It doesn’t just have to be Alice...” Chari said, trailing off as her lips compressed against his. Dextrous fingers began to slide his pants back down. Fantastic breasts, even behind a cheap shirt and bound by a bra, slid down his chest and over the lump in his underwear. His briefs followed the pants. “Imagine Li,” lick, “Mei giving you total,” lick, “customer,” lick, “satisfaction. Pretend my lips, Mmmmmmmm, really are Elaine’s. There are lots of girls out there.”

“Chari! You can’t do this. My soul! Hell.” He tried to shuffle backwards but tripped over the pants around his ankles.

Doug fell backwards onto his butt with a thud.

“I’ll be waiting outside,” teased Chari, as she turned. “And don’t you waste the big guy. I’ve got a surprise waiting for him outside.”

Doug sat up and looked downwards at his straining erection, wondering how he could possibly get stiff over an illusionary blowjob after Alice trapped him this morning. “Gotta be some Succubus trick Chari uses. Jesus, it sure felt real.”

“Elaine! Break’s over,” called Jerrold.

Elaine blinked. The bench in the lunchroom was cold and her sandwich almost entirely untouched. No way was that fifteen minutes. What the hell? Grabbed lunch from my locker and... huh. Clock’s right. I must have dozed off or something.

She gathered up her stuff, looked at it, and saved it for later. As she walked to the ladies change room and her locker, Doug, one of the grill guys, stepped out of the men’s, glanced at her and froze for a moment.

“Hey, Doug,” she said with her usual smile and an unusual twinkle in her eye. “Catch you later.”

“Yeah,” he replied blandly, before slinking down the hall and not turning around.

Must be upset about something. He’s usually good for a smile and a quick stare, not a panic attack.

“Too bad you really do have a boyfriend already huh, Elaine?” said her conscience. “Otherwise you could give Doug something to really stare at.”

Yeah right, she thought back, taking a quick glance in the mirror. She fixed her smudged lip gloss; loosened her too-tight bra, not that it helped much; and hurried back to work feeling slightly distracted by something... pleasant.

Holding Court

“Hey Doug,” sang Rose, Li Mei....

Lee May? Li May? Li Mei. That’s it. I think. I’ll have to ask Chari again.

However it was pronounced, she looked at him with a little look in her eye that wasn’t there when he’d started trying to pick her up.

“Can’t talk now,” she pursed her lips into a cute and disappointed frown. “Customers. See you tomorrow, cutie!”

Li Mei? Li Mei! Fuck. I’m a coward. “See you tomorrow, Rose.”

Chari smiled hungrily. “She likes you. I can set you two up if you want.”

“No! I’d like to have some regular friends left. What? Alice isn’t enough for you?”

“Yes, she is, but she isn’t enough for you. You’re getting bored of her already.”

“I’m getting freaked out already. Alice knows my work schedule better than I do, and she’s driving Ainsley nuts with all the phone calls. The people at work know her voice as well as I do, and the manager’s looking for some way to get all of her calls blocked.”

“What can I say? While I do like the way she turned out, I’m really sorry she’s causing you problems, but sorting her back out without damaging her further is proving to be a slow process.”

“No shit,” mumbled Doug. “It’s been three weeks.”

“There is no need to get sarcastic. It may take the rest of summer break to get Alice to the point that she can stand being away from you for extended periods. I wanted to thank you for putting up with me, and Alice, and when I saw her,” Chari pointed towards a pair of girls, one talking and one silently eating, “I knew just how I wanted to do it.”

Doug’s eyes went wide.

“Oh I won’t quite call it love. No I won’t. Not yet. But it’s still a dangerous thing,” sang the speakers in the food court. Penny Lane’s hot début single said it all, and it fit the situation far better than it did when Ainsley played the song over and over, day in and day out. If Penny didn’t have such a hot voice, not to mention a hot body, Doug would have probably hated the song.

Holy shit! This is worth putting up with the change room tease. It might even make up for Alice! “Mirabel! How’d you know about... oh.”

“Even if I couldn’t read your mind, the page your grade ten yearbook falls open to is a very good hint—your mother probably even knows. Ainsley certainly does.”

“Yeah. I’d rather not talk about that.”

“Mirabel’s not the one I brought you here to see. Check out the girl she’s with.”

“Mandy something-or-other.”

“Don’t let her hear you say that. You’d better stick to calling her Amanda.”

“She was Mandy back in high school, and that was just a bit over a month ago.”

“Yes, but she prefers Amanda now. It sounds more grown up and ‘less cheerleader sex bunny’. As a reluctant member of Hell’s ‘sex bunny brigade’, I appreciate and applaud the sentiment.”

“Oh. OK. So what’s the deal with her?”

“You wanted to sleep with a cheerleader, right? I present Amanda Cunningham.”

“Yeah, but that’s Mirabel she’s with. Why not her?”

“Well, Mira’s good looking, yes,” said Chari. “But trust me. You don’t want anything to do with her... unless you’re willing to let me have a go at loosening her up.”

“After what happened with Alice?” Doug almost screamed. “No way! She’s gone mental! She won’t leave me alone, and it’s all your fault.”

“I said I was sorry about that. Adjusting people’s minds is easier than I thought it would be, and I underestimated the effect on my first try. Although, I must admit that I like having her around. If I could, I’d probably be putting on weight. Anyway, back to Mirabel. She, unlike Alice, is a very dull girl. No imagination at all and most definitely not the Latino firecracker you’re imagining.”

“What do you mean?”

Chari sighed. “Outside of the basics, has Alice done the same thing twice?”

“I dunno. I guess not. I think.”

“Pay better attention next time. Now that her sexuality’s woken up—”

“And won’t go back to sleep. Seriously, I need some rest here.”

“As I was saying, now that her sexuality’s woken up, she would make a marvellous succubus. Way better than me.”

“Alice? You’re kidding.”

“She could choreograph pornos and you’d never see the same sex scene twice. Of course she’d want to star in them too, but that’s my fault, sorry. Mirabel... I don’t think she’s ever had an original thought. That’s not entirely her fault, though; it’s like she was raised in a box.”

“What? How? She’s, she was, the best looking girl in the whole school. Everybody would have killed just to get a date. Making out with her was the hottest sex fantasy until I found out how to get around mom and dad’s Internet kiddie filter.”

Good Grief, Doug. Why can’t you just make it easy for me and go for the easy girl? You want a slutty Mirabel, you got it, but you won’t be able to blame it on me this time.

“You lusted after her body for five years, and you never tried to get to know her? Wow. That’s almost as shallow as she is. OK, say I get you a date. How do you get her into bed without my help? Do you even have anything that you two can talk about?”

“We went to the same school—”

“No you didn’t. You were in the same building, but she was in a different world. Here, just so you can have some sort of scale, take a look at this.”

“Whoa!” yelled Doug, as his mind jolted under the load of two streams of thought. “What’s this? Cloths and modelling and... Jesus.” Mirabel stood on the horizon, a gigantic figure towering over the rest of her mental domain. Compared to her, everyone else might as well have been an ant. “This is how she sees other people? We’re all so tiny.”

“This is what happens when a girl is treated like a goddess for most of her life. Mirabel has absolutely no grip on reality. Literally, her whole world revolves around her. You really want to date her? This is the opposite of Alice. Alice lives for you right now, but we’re weaning her off of that.”

Well, you’re trying to maybe, but I’m not, thought Chari. I like her just the way she is. “Mirabel, on the other hand, lives for nothing, but, in her little world, everyone else lives for her.

“Look over here.” Intangible hands grabbed Doug and pulled his attention towards a dim, dark, refrigerated wasteland.

“What’s this?”

“Her opinion of sex.”

“You’re kidding, right?”

“You see why you’ll never get to first base? Even if you did get lucky, you’d be fucking an iceberg, pardon my language. Hey, Mirabel,” Chari called out at the top of her psychic lungs. “What do you think of sex?”

“Eww,” sang back an echo-y voice. “I hated it. It was all messy, and it ruined my hair.”

“Holy Jesus!” Doug burst, looking with shocked amazement at the distant titan. She looked like the source of many passionate wet dreams, but obviously his fantasies had been living a lie. “No it’s not! Sex is fucking amazing! What’s wrong with you? How can you have a body that awesome and not want to use it?”

“Doug, you really need to watch what you say in here. She needs it, but—”

“Needs what? She’s crazy. You’re right. I was an idiot to be fantasizing over her all these years.

“You’re a cheerleader, Mirabel, you dumb bitch!” Doug ranted, not noticing as the frosty mental marsh thawed and began to bloom. “You’re not just supposed to look hot; you’re supposed to be hot! You should be trying to make sex more fun if you don’t like it, not moping—”

The sudden shift of attention of the enormous Mirabel and the feeling of staring eyes pulled him back to reality. Mirabel gazed right at him across half of the food court, teasing him with her half-lidded eyes. She grinned while she undressed him with those same, sultry eyes. Then she broke off the intense gaze to talk to her friend and merely took periodic glances. Somehow those were even hotter than her direct attention.

“Mira?” asked Amanda when she noticed the look on her friend’s face. “You OK?”

“Yeah,” Mirabel replied. “You ever just suddenly get this total curiosity about what a guy would really be like? You know... in bed?”

“Yeah, sort of, but—”

“That guy over there. He’s been trying not to stare for, like, the last five minutes. Think I could get him in bed? Think he’d be any good?”

“Him?” asked Amanda, one immaculate eyebrow raised as her forehead crinkled in confusion. “We went to school with him, I think. He was in our English class.”

“No way? And I never tried to hook up with him?”

“Mira... you never tried to hook up with anyone.”

“Yeah,” Mira sighed and squirmed. “Going to have to do something about that.”

“Uhm. You alright, Mira?”

“Never felt better. Like something just opened a floodgate in my mind. God, I was such a stupid bitch in high school. I’m a cheerleader. I should have been, you know, getting out more. There’s got to be more I can use this body for than just cheering.”

“What happened?” Doug asked Chari while the girls talked. Not getting an answer, he looked around and found the succubus still inside Mirabel’s mind. Chari lay naked, sunning herself on a large rock by a waterfall, in the steaming and softly-scented new jungle that made up the bulk of Mirabel’s mind. Through the foliage, Doug could see his teenaged wet dream queen. Still a giant in her own mind, her avatar now stood mostly naked and posed seductively in red lace. The rivers of her thoughts, once dedicated to clothing, styling, and dressing to impress in a general sense, were now obsessing over attracting lustful stares. No longer complacent about her attractiveness, she now burned to show it off and use it in more creative fashions.

“Congratulations, Doug,” whispered the succubus. “You just fucked your first mind. I told you it was easy.”

“Uh....” He started to say something more direct, like, “how do I fix it?”, but it was very hard to be coherent when presented with a naked succubus.

“Keep it down, Doug. You’ve done enough damage. Hey, Mira! Doug’s not the only guy in the world, he’s really sexy and all, but you’ll need to branch out to really experiment. There’s no sense just being a total slut for only one guy, is there?”

“What are you doing?” Doug hissed back in a very loud whisper.

“No,” echoed Mirabel, her avatar’s fingers moving to between her legs. “So should I fuck everyone?”

“Cleaning up your mess and giving her some direction so we don’t wind up with another Alice,” Chari quietly explained before shouting out, “No, Mira. Just fuck the cute and interesting ones. You can flirt with the rest though, if you want.”

“Ok,” Mira said. “I can fuck Doug though, right?”

“Yes,” Chari sighed loudly. “You can fuck Doug, but you can try out other guys too. This is too much like directing the stupider of my bimbo succubal sisters. Unfortunately that made up about ninety five percent of them. If your society puts idiots like this on a pedestal, it’s no wonder your culture is falling apart.”

Chari looked really mad now. “‘Can I, like, fuck him now?’” she mocked. “‘No, you have to find out how he likes it first.’ ‘Oh, but he’ll like fucking won’t he? Everybody likes fucking.’ That’s what’s so refreshing about Alice and Bonnie: Creativity. Natural born Succubi are dumb as posts.”

“I-I-I didn’t mean to....”

While Doug stammered denials, Mirabel pushed back her seat, stood up, and began to saunter towards him. Her confused friend followed.

“Mira?” whispered Amanda. “What are you doing?”

“What I should have done back in high school. I’m going to have a little fun with a guy.”

“Mira, please. We can go clubbing or something. Get some real guys. What’s wrong with you? Stop licking your lips like he’s—”

Mira undid the button in her jeans to show off a hint of red lace.

“Fuck! You’re embarrassing me, Mira.”

“Don’t be such a spoilsport. You were always trying to hook me up all through school. Are you mad because I didn’t like any of your choices or something?”

“Mira... he’s already got a girl with him.”

“He does? Hey, he does.” Mira stopped dead, her jaw dropping in awe. “Holy shit! Does he ever. How’d I miss her?”

Mira’s smile widened and became predatory, and her lust-filled gaze turned into a glare directed at Chari. “Come on. I wanna see if I can steal him away from her.”

“From her? You nuts?” Amanda whispered back. “She puts us both to shame. God, those tits can’t be real.”

“They’re real,” whispered a voice at the back of Amanda’s mind. “Impressive aren’t they? You wouldn’t mind getting your hands on a rack like this, would you, Amanda? You’d love to feel their weight in your palms, test their firmness, and run your fingers over their smooth curves. Just imagine the taste of those nipples. Ooohh, you’re getting so... so wet over another girl’s boobs. You slut!”

The incredibly hot girl shifted in her seat and accidentally gave Amanda a much better look at the flesh exposed by the girl’s low neckline.

An unexpected, “Uhn,” popped from her mouth. What the hell was that? Holy cow! I think... I am getting wet! I don’t even like... I didn’t. Never gotten turned on so fast with a guy, and never, ever, over a girl. A woman. Girls don’t have breasts like that.

“Tits like that,” interrupted the voice. “You had it right the first time. You don’t call what she has ‘breasts’. They’re more like sexual appliances. Mira’s got a nice set too, doesn’t she? Look at the way she fills out her shirt, and, with that button undone, her pussy is just a zipper and some slutty red lace away from your lips. Her body’s practically calling out for your tongue, Amanda, so why play around?”

Mira’s hot, yeah, but what the hell’s wrong with me? I’ve seen her totally naked in the locker room dozens of times and never felt anything like this.

“This is different, Amanda, you’re both totally out of control. You know why, don’t you? It’s because this guy and his girl are too fucking hot! Oh! His girl is looking at you. She knows you want her, and I think she likes the look of you too. Look at her licking her lips. Oh forget that! Look at her boobs! She’s really beaming. Fuck, her nipples look sooo tasty. I think she wants you and I know you sure want her!”

“Amanda?” asked Mira with a totally un-Mira-ish giggle. “Are you OK? This is Doug and Shari.”

Amanda shook her head. She’d walked over in a daze and sat down without thinking or a break in her stare. Oh god. She must think I’m a lez or something. Say something. Say something and stop staring!

“Hi? Uh. I think I was in English with you, Doug.”

“Can you imagine how good it would feel to have him sucking on your nipples?” asked the silky voice. “God, You’re totally fixated on boobs, you slut. Think of something else. Quick, before you go completely lez, think about something hetero like Doug’s cock thrusting between your legs.”

“You both were. And I was in biology with Mirabel.” Amanda jumped. His voice came with a smooth stretching sensation. She felt her vaginal lips parting. Unprompted, her hips slid forward, trying to bury it deep, but the phantom disappeared before she could get more than a brief tease.

“I can’t believe I didn’t notice you, Doug,” cooed Mira, but Amanda wasn’t paying attention.

For a moment there, when Doug was talking, I felt something. I know I did. Something good—great. Shari’s looking at me again. Hungry. We’re both so hungry... and her smile! My God. She knows! She can read me like a book. Amanda tore her eyes away and looked back at Doug. She could see him, but not the rest of the food court. Or his clothes.

What she saw was herself naked, rocking on his cock, squirming, twisting, and barely able to breathe. Her legs clamped around his waist as his lips locked on a nipple. Then she felt his tongue lapping at the other. No. That’s impossible.

She pried open her imaginary eyes and gasped as Mira’s tongue tickled her other breast. Her friend turned her smiling face upwards, met Amanda’s eyes for a moment, and then returned to her feast. Amanda’s imagination exploded with light and fire that burned out of her mind and into her body. After what felt like minutes of shuddering pleasure, but could only have been seconds, her eyes opened back up to a face-full of concerned Mira.

“Amanda? You sure you’re OK?”

“Mmmh?” said Amanda, a huge smile spreading across her face.

“Right. I’m going to go get a drink. You look like you need one too.” Mira smirked, grabbed Amanda’s arm, and hauled her up out of her seat.

We’ve go to get out of here, thought Amanda, her mind slowly returning to normal after what felt all to much like a waking wet dream, as Mira’s eyes cast about, ogling all of the boys and men they walked past. Something is seriously wrong. I can’t stop thinking about sex, and I swear I’m hearing voices. Mira looks just as bad off as I am, but she’s....

She’s happy about it.

“What do you think of them so far?” asked Mira, intruding on Amanda’s inner monologue.

“I-I’m not sure. Kind of confused, really. Something just seems... wrong.”

“Tell me about it! Doug and I have, like, nothing in common, but, God, I want to fuck him. Maybe it’s an opposites attracting sort of thing. I hope his penis is huge.”

“Penis?” Cock! Didn’t you pay any attention to what was going on in school? roared through her mind. “Mira! You don’t know the guy.”

“So what? It’s just a one night thing, and I have a lot of wasted time in high school to make up for.

“While I’m doing him, you can have Shari,” Mira taunted. “Then we can trade.”

“What?”

“Come on. I saw you looking.”

“I’m not gay, Mira.”

“So what?” asked Mira. She wore a look eerily similar to Shari’s on her face.

Normally Mira just looks bored and distracted, but now she’s totally focussed. Focussed on my tits.

“Who says you have to be gay to like tits? I’d totally do her and Doug.”

“Mira, we should just get the hell out of here. We shouldn’t feel like this. It’s—”

“Fuck that,” She barked, looking enraged at the idea. “You don’t want to leave either. One smile from Doug and you came in your pants. I want to feel what you felt, but with him pounding me between my legs!”

“I know. I want it too, and that’s not normal! Can’t you see that?”

“What I see is that I’ve never been this horny, and I don’t want to waste it. I’m going to pry Shari off of him and then I’m going to finally use this body for what it was made for: pleasure! My fucking pleasure. His fucking pleasure. Just fucking for pleasure.”

The boy at the counter looked momentarily taken aback at their conversation, but a sweet smile from Mira fixed that. While Mira flirted (My God, she’s actually flirting) with the drink stand guy, Amanda struggled to keep her eyes off of Mira’s breasts, Her tits. Those are too hot looking to just be breasts.

“She’s got a nice ass too,” said the little voice, conspiratorially. “I bet her pussy tastes wonderful, and what about Doug’s cock? Oh, you’d die to suck on that for a while, wouldn’t you?”

What’s wrong with me? asked Amanda, her tongue sliding out of her mouth to lick something that wasn’t, but was, there.

“Nothing,” answered the voice. “You are just horny. Who wouldn’t be with a sexy slut like Mira parading her tits around and a guy like Doug waiting to fuck you? You should be more like Mira and experiment a bit. Here, lean on the counter and stick your....Yeah you got it.”

Amanda pressed back into the throbbing shaft invading her and mewled softly. At her pleased gasp, the counter guy pried his eyes off of Mira and looked at Amanda.

She smiled back at him. I wonder what his cock would feel like back there? I bet we’ve got him good and hard. Mira and I could—ngggh!” She wriggled and almost sobbed as her imagination worked her imaginary partner further into her all-too-real ass. This whole situation was completely impossible. And you know what? I don’t care.

An Offer You Can’t Refuse

“What did you do to the other girl?”

“Who, Amanda? Not much. Just gave her a little nudge so she wouldn’t complain too much when you and Mira want to disappear later.”

“Oh. I’m not sure I want to mess her up any more than we have already.”

“We? Who told her she should be a slut? Doug. It’s not as though she’s a virgin like Alice was. You have a shot at your personal dream goddess, and now you afraid to reach out and take her? No wonder you never got any back in high school.

“Here’s a hint: Girls like confidence. Often it’s shy, polite confidence, but it’s still confidence. She’s easy now. Go get her.”

“Maybe we’re rushing things....”

“No dice. Including you in that mind reading trick was hard work. You owe me, big time.”

“Wait a second. You were the one saying I shouldn’t go after her.”

“Within the bounds you set—no more turning girls into nymphos—she wasn’t going to be any fun, but you sure fixed that. I let you have a peek because I wanted to send you after Amanda. She’s got a much healthier mindset. And she’s bi, so we could both have had some fun.”

“Is she really bi, or were you going to make her bi?”

“Under the correct circumstances or in the hands of an expert, just about everyone is bi. I’m not an expert, but Amanda is already so close to the line that it doesn’t matter. I’d give you a peek inside her mind, so you could have a look for yourself, but I’m starved after that last look. And you’d probably screw her up too. Take my word for it. She’s totally hot for me and for her pal, Mira. You know...” Chari smirked. “For a crack at Mira, she’d probably give you some too.”

“Are you serious? A Cheerleader Orgy?”

“Two is hardly an orgy, but if you did the whole dance squad I probably wouldn’t have to feed for a week and might even have some energy left over for one or two of those permanent changes I was talking about earlier. How would you like to be so well endowed that you’d never feel ashamed around a woman ever again?”

A movie played out in Doug’s mind. A well endowed woman put her endowments to great use, surrounding and caressing his enormous, stiff cock, while her mouth sucking sucked on his tip. Doug watched for a moment, had an eerie feeling that he knew the busty cocksucker from somewhere, and then shook his head.

“Nnn. Hey! We had an agreement! No more messing with my head, and I keep you well fed.”

“I wasn’t changing anything, just showing you what you’d be missing. All you have to do is fulfil every boy’s fantasy and sleep your way through your old school’s cheerleading squad. I’ll even help out a little. It’ll probably take a few weeks, maybe the rest of summer, so consider it a homework project.”

And by then school will have started and your sister, Ainsley, will be on the squad. I’ll make sure of that. I’ve got big plans for her, and once you start seeing her as just another big-breasted, slutty cheerleader, maybe we won’t have to eat out as often. Breaking taboos tastes so much better than just plain old sex.

“Hey,” said Chari. “The girls are coming back. You made up your mind which one’s first yet?”

“Both of them?”

“Good choice!”

“That’s not what I meant.”

“Hey, you might as well. If you can keep up with Alice, those two should be no problem. I guess the next question is where?”

“Sometimes I think that you are trying to corrupt me,” Doug accused.

“Why would I want to do that? If you went in Hell, what would I do for a snack?”

“Hey, Doug.” Amanda’s words oozed sex as she slid into Chari’s seat. “Where’d Shari go?”

“Tell her I had to go to work,” whispered Chari. “I’m going to find a nice quiet place where we can all enjoy ourselves.” She stood up through the smiling cheerleader. On her way past Mira she stopped to tell the girl something. Mira smiled.

“Hey!” said Amanda as Mira planted herself in Doug’s lap.

“I get him first, Mandy.”

Amanda, Mira. Sometimes I think you call me that just to bug me.”

“Oh, sorry,” cooed Mira, squirming in Doug’s lap as she balanced and leaned over into an open mouthed kiss with her best friend. Doug was far from the only person to choke. Fortunately he wasn’t eating anything.

“‘Mandy’ sounds too slutty,” both girls said, giggling, after the kiss.

“You like that Doug?” asked Mira, rocking back and forth in his lap. “Which is better? Serious Amanda or Slutty Mandy?”

His reply was choked off by lips and tongue.

“So why do you get him first, Mira? Because you were number two on the squad and I was, like, number seven?”

“Because,” Mira said, trailing saliva as she broke the kiss, “Mandy, you horny slut, I know where we can get some privacy. Dad’s got this place he rents out during the summer and guess what? He threw out the renters because they trashed the place, but it should be cleaned up by now.” She paused for a kiss. “And furnished.” Another kiss. “The new bed is awesome!”

“Cooool!” said Mandy and Doug.

Chari better hurry up and get to the car or she’s going to be pissed! thought Doug as the trio walked out of the food court just ahead of the approaching security guard.

“I wouldn’t count on that, Doug,” Chari muttered to herself as she followed Elaine’s hungry and jealous stare to the threesome. Then she turned to see if her work on Li Mei needed a touch up. “Nope, she’s silently seething. She’s going to be a wild cat when she finally cracks. Li Mei, when Doug calls you by your real name, something about the way he says it is very cute; very, very sexy; and enflames your passions to the limits of your endurance. But you can hold. Doug must make the first move.

“Shit. I forgot to look up the college Doug’s going to in the fall when I was at the library.” A temptress’s work was never done.

In Denial

Amy had it easier than Sandy did. She just pretended that Carl was Doug. Carl, amazed that he was finally getting at his girl’s rack, pawed at her breasts while she mewled happily. Fortunately, Carl was too self- and breast- absorbed to recognize her occasional “Doug!” as anything but a pleased grunt.

But, fuck! Carl whined as he drove her home. I almost got her out of her pants. She’s totally ready to go! She almost got off when I was sucking on her tits, so what the fuck is she saving herself for?

It’s a shame that Carl didn’t date Tamara. The boy she met at the beach went home sucked almost totally dry.

Amy, once delivered safely home, raced up to her room, locked the door wriggled out of her clothes, and threw herself onto the bed. Now she could get what she wanted, or imagine it anyway, without feeling guilty.

The kisses of the sexiest guy in the world started at her lips, dawdled on her neck, and worked their way down. As the imaginary lips passed her neck, her real fingers followed their path to the obvious and inevitable destination. They always go straight for my boobs.

Sure enough, moments later the dusty mop atop his head tickled slightly as he feasted amidst her cleavage.

“He likes breasts, but I’m more than a pair of breasts. Look up. Look at me. Who are you?” Lips teased their way up the sides of the crevasse and the pounding of her heart quickened. I do have great breasts, though, so of course he likes them. I love them too, but they’ve never been this sensitive before.

Fingers and lips worked their way around and around on a steadily diminishing spiral to the straining peaks. The closer they got, the greater the tension in her body and the more ecstatic the emanations from her throat. Finally his tongue, and her fingers, ran around her left areola.

“Look at me!”

As he started sucking on the nipple, his head tilted and he did look up. Their eyes met. He was very familiar. She knew the name, but something held it back. Disbelief lead to a refusal to acknowledge who she imagined was about to make her—

Ah!