The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My thanks go to bobwhite for his taking the time to comment on the chapter and for providing the kernel of the title.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Tastes Great (Less Filling)

By William Pratt

Chari Croft, Tome Reader

“What’s that you’re reading, Chari?” asked Doug.

“Book on hypnosis,” the demoness mumbled back.

“Hypnosis? You can control minds. Why bother?”

“So I’ve got a fallback for my next round with Kimmy or someone else who’s too pure for my more direct means of control.”

“Kimmy? Who’s that?”

“A Friend of your sister’s. You’d really like her. One look at her and you’d forget all about Mirabel.”

“Ah. And she’s the one who mugged you yesterday?”

“I wasn’t ‘mugged’. I poured everything I had into that girl and couldn’t get through to her. She has a will of steel, and she’s being protected. I couldn’t even touch her. If not for Tamara and Mira, I might have been completely consumed.”

“Died?”

“I wish. The dead have a chance of getting into heaven. I would have gone directly back to Hell without passing ‘Go’ or collecting two hundred dollars. I’d be right where I started and broke.”

“Ouch. Why don’t you just let me take care of her? Part of the reason you’re here is to teach me how to hook up with women, and so far all you’ve done is throw them at me. You were right yesterday; I can’t learn like that. I need some challenge to grow.”

“You’re right. I’ve been impatient, but sooner or later my old boss is going to find out what happened and send collections after me. Yesterday morning, I wasn’t worried.”

“Yesterday morning you were drunk out of your mind, and that’s probably part of why you tried to rush Kimmy. If you’re going to set up more orgies, you’re going to have to learn to hold your … uh, mana?”

“There may be some truth to that, but Kimmy’s the first real challenge I’ve had. I’m not letting that go, but next time I’ll be more careful. Maybe if we get her drunk first.”

“Oh, now that’s totally unfair.”

“Too easy is more like it, and she’d be in no shape for me to enjoy it.” For the full flavour she has to know it’s wrong and do it anyway. Chemically numbed, she’s useless to me.

“I’m just too tired and too mad to think straight right now,” Chari continued. “Using hypnosis to strengthen her normal desires will help, if we can make it work. You’ll have to do it because I can’t make contact with her at all.

“Unfortunately, most of the stuff I have found and reviewed so far is populist trash. Look at this one,” she said, tapping the computer screen.

“How to Make Your Girlfriend a Slut. Sounds like fun.”

“Sounds like garbage,” Chari said with a snort. “She has to want to be a slut, and it still could take weeks to get results. If this doesn’t pan out, we’ll have to fall back on brute force: Social Engineering. We find out what she wants and you give it to her.”

“What if I don’t want to help out?”

“When you see her, you will want to.”

“Pfff. You always say that.”

“And I’m always right.”

“But this time you’re obsessed with Kimmy, Chari. That’s dangerous.”

“I am not obsessed. I just don’t like to lose.”

“No kidding? Just remember: Pride got you in this mess in the first place.”

“Don’t you get biblical on me, Doug. I lived it.”

A Light Diversion

Doug’s jeans pooled around his ankles as the door opened and Elaine chirped, “Hey, Doug.”

“Oh, hey.” Doug turned around in his underwear. “I thought you were reading.”

“Nnnnooo … I’m just on my break. I saw you come in and I figured …. What? What’s the matter? Why are you staring at me like that? I didn’t even take my shirt off yet.” She grinned as she lifted the fuchsia uniform shirt to reveal tight abdomen. The shirt didn’t stop there. Chari-as-Elaine slowly raised the ugly cloth until it bunched up under her breasts. Bra-less breasts, from the little hint of rounded flesh she gave. “I kind of figured you’d like this. Part of you sure does. Ooo! It’s a large part!”

Shit! This really might be Elaine! Doug looked around for his uniform pants. This time he wasn’t exactly panicked, but the act of watching a casually stripping, and very hot, co-worker had a natural physical response.

“Who wouldn’t?” he asked as he continued to stiffen. “You’re gorgeous!”

Her hips swung slightly and the shirt dropped, concealing the taut and tanned body, but her pose made her large breasts even more obvious. “Thank you.” She looked at Doug, smirked and the tent in his underwear steadily grew larger, and then glanced down at herself and laughed softly. “I’m almost as hard as you are, but no where near as big. I’m like that a lot, lately.” She locked Doug with her eyes, lit up a smile, and licked her lips. “Especially when you’re around.”

“Thanks yourself,” replied Doug, posing. “Glad you like it.”

Definitely not Chari this time, Doug thought while hopping into his pants. Eyes are wrong and Chari doesn’t talk like that. Mind you, neither does Elaine, normally, so Chari’s taken a stroll through her head at some point.

“Holy cow, Doug,” Elaine muttered, her eyes locked on the bouncing rod barely supported by its own mass and his underwear as Doug tugged his pants up over most of the pulsing and still growing erection. “That thing going to slow down any time soon?”

Doug fought to zip up, and when he managed, his dick stuck out well above the waistband. Chari didn’t bother warning me about these little disadvantages. No way can I go on the floor like this.

“Hey! Pants off, mister. I want a good, long, look.” She put a sick sort of emphasis on long. “I’ll show you mine…”

“We sort of have to work, Elaine.”

“Not yet we don’t. I’ve got about twenty minutes of break time left, and you’re not starting for another fifteen. You want to fool around a little?”

“In fifteen minutes?”

“No problem. A couple months ago, I got Brent off in a minute forty. The way I feel today, I bet you could rev me into overdrive in half that—with or without the jolly pink giant there. How did you use to hide that sucker?”

“You’re serious.”

“Hey, just because I’m not one of your cheerleader bimbos doesn’t mean that I don’t have the same needs. I watched the way you played those two from back at the counter, and, God, I’d never been so turned on, or jealous, in my life.”

“And so all of a sudden you want to screw me. You don’t think that this is a little weird?”

“Screw? Hah! You’re not that lucky. Last I need is another slip-up. Besides, being horny at work all the time gives me something better than burgers and service times to think about. Like you and Rose. I never noticed how intense the play between you two got before.”

“Uh. That just started up in the last couple weeks.”

“Oh come on. You two have been flirting forever—a bit more lately, sure—but you two start chatting, and it’s like watching her having sex. She just turns on. Like, all the way on. Haven’t you noticed? I’d have made a move on you this weekend, but I’ve been holding off to let Rose have a fair shot. What are you teasing her for, anyway? Just ask her out, Doug.”

“I tried. She keeps saying, ‘No.’”

“Duh!” That, and the grin on her face, was more like the old Elaine. “She’s playing hard to get. Take her somewhere that isn’t a date and it’ll turn into one, fast. I bet she’ll go home after and have to stick a sock in her mouth to keep from screaming your name when she cums. After getting a look at what you have to offer, I’d probably do the same.”

Fuck, Doug groaned internally and sat down on the bench. Sounds like Chari got to Rose too. Maybe I should have paid a bit more attention.

“What, just because I’ve got a big dick?” asked Doug.

“No …” Elaine whispered conspiratorially into his ear. Her tongue followed and her nails traced circles on his thigh. “I was a little curious about you because you were so quiet—still waters run deep, you know—but after watching you turn a couple of icy-cool babes that ought to be way out of your league into drooling little girls, I just started wonder what you could do to a girl with a normal sex drive. Anyway, Rose is taking too long, so now it’s my turn. And I’m not playing games or waiting for you to ask. You want to go out after work? See a movie?”

Elaine rubbed against him and nuzzled his cheek. “Maybe find a quiet place for a while afterwards? I think we could show each other a thing or two.” Sliding in closer, her lips pressed on his.

Doug returned the affectionate petting until her fingers started running over the couple inches he still had sticking out of his underwear and pants. She gave it a tentative stroke, and he moaned into her mouth.

Not in the change room. Doug forced himself to lean back and away. Anyone could walk in on us.

Elaine looked at him, smirked, stood, and toyed with the zipper on her uniform pants.

“Elaine, I can’t do it here.”

“Sure you can. He sure doesn’t have any problems with it,” she said, sitting herself down onto his knees. She put a precum-slicked finger to work idly drifting back and forth over the head. “You can’t tell me that you don’t want me; you’ve been looking at me as long as I’ve been working here. I like it when you look at me. I like it more when you look at me and look like this.”

Her hand stroked up and down slowly a few times and then stopped. A sticky A sticky strand followed as she let go. “Mmmm. But you’re right. I’m not quite ready yet. Besides, we can’t clean up here and we’re both hours from a good shower. Are you off at four?”

“Four thirty. Why?”

“I’ll wait for you. In the meantime, talk. What did you do to those girls? And are you going to do it to me after work?”

“It’s probably easier to show you than describe, but I promised Mom I’d be home for dinner. We’ll have to be quick since I only have about an hour and a half.”

“Only?” she said with a smile. “That’s a pretty long quickie.”

“I like to give total customer satisfaction.”

“Oh please don’t quote McDogma at me. Six months here and I’ve heard way more than enough. How’ve you managed to last two years?”

“No idea. Just lucky I guess. Say, Elaine, I always wondered why you work here. Ed says you used to be a model or something. You look like you should be a model.”

“Rebellion,” said Elaine. “Mom and dad practically raised me to be a model-singer-actress. Catalogue shots here, acting auditions there. Talent shows and lessons all the other times. You know … the stage managing parents thing. I told them I wanted to get out and be a normal person for a while, they cut my allowance, and I wound up here. But lately—last couple of months, really—I’ve been thinking of getting back into modelling again, but on my own. Not mom and dad’s kind of modelling, either. When I was in, like, grade eight, I found where my brother hid his stash of Playboys, and ever since I’ve wanted to be on the cover. That stuff all internet now, but, God, I’d kill to be immortalized on a magazine cover.”

“Sort of the same thing isn’t it?”

“No way.” Elaine fluffed out her ponytail and gave it a flip over her shoulder while looking at him with her soft eyes. “Paper is way classier. The internet sort-of overshadows glamour modelling now, but the internet is mostly porn stars because it’s so much easier to convince people you’re sexy when you’re a slut with a cock stuck in your mouth. Kinda dumb, huh? You act all stupid, take stupid chances with your body, and you get a career-life of what? Six months? A year before a newer, more perverted model comes along? But a good glamour model gets years and maybe a real movie career.”

“No doubt. You could be a real actress, probably.”

“Maybe, but it’s too dull, and I hated memorizing scripts. Unless I could do action/adventure films and my own stunts or something, I’d be bored in a couple weeks. I want to do … stuff.

“But look at you, Doug. With that thing, you could be a porn star. Easier than I could, anyway. You’ll probably never be a total hunk, but you have that nice guy look and that monster’ll make up for a lot of missing bulk. If I was going to be a porn star, you’d be way up on the list of guys I’d star with.”

“You’re a nice guy, Doug,” said Elaine a few minutes of sharing dreams (and a little saliva) later, as she wiped lipstick off his cheek. It hadn’t all been talk. “Weird, but nice.”

“Yeah.” I’m a real nice guy. I summoned up a demon from hell just to get laid, and now I’m at the center of an ever-expanding harem. How far is that away from rape? Just how nice a guy am I?

Doug tried to keep the frown off his face. “It was nice to just sit down and talk with a girl for a change. Haven’t done that lately.”

“With all the girls you’ve got following you around? Come on!”

“No seriously. You and Rose seem to be the only girls I ever talk to anymore. Mira and I have got nothing in common, so she just keeps me around for the sex. Mandy’s a little more down-to-earth, but she’s really just along for the threeways with me and Mira or Mira’s sister. Glynis is … never mind. I never should have gotten messed up with her. My sister’s freaking out over what was going on yesterday when she found me with Tamara and …. What?”

Elaine sat wide eyed and open mouthed. She almost looks like a Disney cartoon like that. Doug leaned in for another kiss, but she pushed him back.

“Nothing. No … Doug, how many girls are you sleeping with?”

“Uhm. Probably too many actually.”

“And they all put up with this? I’m a little frightened, but even a little curious to find out what I’m missing! Man, I sure hope you’re using protection.”

“Of course I am! I’m not stupid! I’ve even convinced Glynis to put up with it, most of the time. She sees it like some sort of holy duty to get pregnant, though.” I really should talk to Chari about straightening her out.

“What about Alice? We aren’t hearing as much from her anymore.”

“Her folks sent her south to live with some relatives because she was going mental. She was seriously obsessed—”

“No kidding,” interrupted Elaine, laughing.

“—but she’s calmed down a lot. We lost our virginity together, it was sort of one of those ‘it just happened’ sorts of things, and she went nuts for a while. I mean it meant a lot, but not that much, I think. I just couldn’t keep up with her.”

“No kidding,” Elaine repeated, still laughing. “What, with a dozen other girls on the side. You gotta get on the floor. See you out there, Doug, and remember I get you after work, so don’t go making any plans with Rose.”

“Can’t. She’s not off until six.”

“Awww. No threesome for poor widdle Doug.”

Shift Work

“Well,” said Guardian Angel (Third Class) Malaika. “That was interesting.”

“What was interesting?” asked her supervisor, G.A.1 Zaniel.

“The test results came back, finally. One of my charges was attacked by a succubus.”

“How did he do?”

She fought the seduction off unassisted.”

“She? You’re kidding, right? Lucifer desperate enough to use lesbian Succubi these days? Heck, when was the last time we had a succubus attack anyway?”

“Mid eighties, I think.”

“Huh. Good thing it’s been slow. This place has been going downhill ever since management started outsourcing the ‘Secondary Services’ to souls in purgatory. So, who do they think it was? A name-brand succubus or a second stringer?”

“Some complete amateur. Whoever she was, she launched an all-out brute force attack and splashed all over 10123874995’s faith. Put a hell of a lot of power into it. I’ve no idea where a demon got that level of power from these days. She burned way more than a single soul’s worth.”

“Could be a hoarder with reserves left over from the renaissance. Hey, remember that one a couple years back? The demon who was picking away at little pieces of souls all over the world with a nothing but a couple of file servers in the Caymans?”

“Ooooh! I can’t believe how many souls went borderline just over Napster. That Librarian witch really caught us with our pants down.”

“Nah. We’d have caught it if not for those budget cuts, but at least we got the committee to give us more money for IT infrastructure.”

“Well, whoever this succubus is, she’s nothing like the Librarian. 10123874995 was attacked with absolutely no subtlety at all. Checklist says this one’ll burn herself out in a day or two, so she’s not enough of a direct threat for Intervention. Play it by the book?”

“Yup. Monitor the situation. Demons hate to lose—too much pride—so odds are she’ll make another try at your charge.” Zaniel stopped and thought for a few moments. “Actually, we don’t have anything going on, so what if we sent in a ringer to stir things up?”

“A what?”

“We send in someone to draw the succubus out and then drop the vice squad on her. We could all use the practice.”

“Anything to get out of this glorified call center for a while. Who do we use? Neria?”

“Wayde.”

“Wayde?” Malaika blinked. “He’s a total loser! He doesn’t even work here anymore!”

“True, but he was the best, in his day.”

“Shyeah, like marching through the dessert with Moses was hard. For crying out loud, sir, Wayde refused to guard his last charge and quit when he was ordered to prevent an assassination!”

“Malaika, he was set up for a fall. Someone wanted him taken out.”

“Oh please. Spare me the conspiracy theory bull crap.”

“It’s not bull. Knowing God still has a soft spot for the Jews, what would you have done?”

“Gone to the oversight committee. I don’t care who the mortal was; a Guardian Angel does not sign out a flaming sword and go hunting his or her charge.”

Alice Redux?

“We’ll have to be careful with this one, Doug,” said Chari while the target of her probing slid into a tighter embrace.

Doug’s eyes snapped open and tried to look through the blonde in his arms. Chari? How’d you … You homed in on me?

“I’m not passing up on any meals right now, but be careful. She’s a real go-getter. I don’t think I’ll like her much, actually. She’s extremely pig-headed, but unlike Kimmy, her mind is wide open.”

Too much in common, huh? teased Doug as I also remember that you didn’t like Mira much at first, and you love her now.

“Point, but all I did with Mira was cleanup. You turned her into a raving slut. Blondie here is a completely different story. Watch this:

“Elaine, why don’t you show Doug, just how good of a—”

“Want to see how good of a centerfold I can be?” asked Elaine, cutting off Chari. Elaine’s eyes brightened and a now familiar smile crept over her face, teasing her sexy lips into a very sexy shape. “I wanna see you get all hard again.”

“See what I mean?” Chari gave a disgusted snort. “She has no walls whatsoever. I didn’t even have to finish the thought, and she was ready to give you a strip show. I’d rather you went after Rose. Not only is she a better match, but she’s also a very lovely girl. I wish you’d let me set you up with her. We could enjoy her for weeks. Maybe longer.”

She was a better match. Doug watched as Elaine sauntered over to her CD rack (What is it with this girl? Two impressive racks? That’s totally unfair.) and bent at the waist to display her well-maintained ass. It slowly swayed back and forth while she click-clicked a fingernail across the CD cases. You’ve mucked up Rose’s head, haven’t you?

“You asked me to keep out of her head,” said Chari in a disturbingly familiar voice, “and I have since then.”

And what did you do before that?

“Perfect!” chirped Elaine. She straightened up, turned to show off her profile and the grin she wore, and waved a CD.

“Not much,” Chari said, positioning herself behind Elaine. When the counter-girl bent over again to drop the CD in the player’s tray, Chari slid her ghostly hands over the girl’s hips. “I set her up with a little kick in the libido when you say her name.”

So I say Rose and she goes nuts-horny? Chari bent over, her imaginary breasts (Cool! Three great racks!) pressing into Elaine’s back, and kissed the back of the girl’s neck.

“Not quite …” The demonesses’ fingers flowed over the girl’s body, and Elaine cooed softly, her body beginning to undulate. After three tries, Elaine managed to press the play button and a bouncy rhythm boomed for a few seconds before Chari found the volume and turned it down to a dull roar.

“Alright!” said Elaine as she started to move with the music. Chari, dressed as a Cheerleader, danced with her, occasionally caressing her meal.

Playing with her food and adding spice, thought Doug as the girls, one real one demonic, danced closer. She likes it hot. Who is that though? Looks like one of Ainsley’s friends, but none of them are quite that hot. That supposed to be Kimmy? No, Kimmy had the black hair. It kind of looks like all of them together, but super hot and she’s a really, really good dancer!

“You should pay more attention to Elaine,” said dancing queen Chari in a voice that sent shivers down his spine. “I think your stripper’s going to get angry if you don’t start watching her. Instead of me.”

Reminded of the other girl, the real girl, Doug mentally pushed aside the mystery dancer and almost fell backwards from the force in Elaine’s gaze.

“Hey, uh, Elaine? I thought you wanted to start off slow?”

“This is slow,” Elaine said as she bent at the waist to push out her butt and twisted around to look at him from almost level with her hips. She straightened up with an exaggerated bounce and took a long-legged step towards him while wearing an expression that said, “Forget what I was saying earlier; I’m going to fuck you before you go back out that door.”

Cheap fuchsia never looked as good as it did with Elaine strutting around in it, carefully showing bits of skin, teasing and … well, compared to Ainsley and her friends, Elaine wasn’t that good a dancer. Or maybe my viewpoint is warped and Ainsley’s a really, really good dancer. Doug looked at Chari again and did a double take. Shit. Chari, sit down and stop doing that. Ainsley doesn’t have a body anything like that.

Chari giggled, and now that Doug had clued in, it was obvious that she’d been impersonating a sexed-up version of his sister. Right down to the giggle, but when Chari did it, it wasn’t quite so annoying.

Shit. Here I am, sitting in the bedroom of one of the hottest girls I know while she strips and instead I catch myself watching something I’ve seen hundreds of times: My kid sister dancing—sort of.

Chari did stop dancing, though. She sat down beside Doug and watched as Elaine dangled low and showed off as much as she could through the triangle between neck and bottom button of her ugly McShirt.

“Wooo Hooo! Take it off, baby!” called Chari. It wasn’t something that Ainsley would say, but … it still sounded like her.

Meanwhile, at the beach;

“Wooo Hooo! Take it off, baby!” called Ainsley as she fell back on her towel, laughing. No sooner had she stopped to take a break from playing volleyball when the cord holding Larry’s shorts up suddenly suffered a catastrophic wardrobe malfunction.

Left with the choice of joke about it or think, he’s got nothing compared to Doug, and the resulting disappointment of having an under-endowed boyfriend, she took the safer route. The way things are right now, safe is good.

Never the less, what started as a comparison of sizes between her beau and her brother fired other thoughts. Thoughts about playing with Larry’s thing to see how big it was hard became a fantasy with a lot of stroking, teasing touches, a kiss, a bit of sucking as Larry got larger and larger and finally—

She caught herself staring at Larry’s shorts. Larry held them up and looked back at her, grinning and swelling at the attention.

Lee’s head snapped away. Fuck! That was soo guy! What’s wrong with me? Ever since I started filling out, I’ve been on a hair trigger. Guys think about sex every seven minutes, but I’ve got that beat, big-time. I’m lucky to stay off it for a minute.

But at least I didn’t totally lose it like Tamara did. She got to the beach, found a guy, and vanished. Sandy took up station at the showers. Amy’s normal—mostly—she’s just sunning herself, but that bathing suit … you wouldn’t catch me in one that small. Weezy bowed out this afternoon because she’s having her hair done, but she’ll be by later for the movie. She doesn’t want sand in her hair. Since when was that an issue? And Kimmy dropped off the face of the earth … oh, wait! Here she comes!

“Hey,” yelled Lee, bouncing to her feet. More bounced than usual; she still was getting used to the rapid pace of her growth spurt. “Kimmy! Where’ve you been? We waited and waited!”

“Ainsley, I’ve left, like, a dozen messages with your mom. Didn’t you get any?”

“No … usually she writes everything down by the phone.” Is mom filtering my messages? I know she doesn’t like Kimmy, but … she’s never had a problem before.

“Oh well,” Kimmy sighed, shaking her head. “I had another stupid Rose Princess function this morning; I should never have let you talk me into that. I think his daughter being shown off like a piece of meat is really upsetting my dad.”

“You can’t blame that all on me. Weezy entered you.” Lee looked over at Amy as her friend flipped over onto her back and let out a long sigh. “And it was Amy’s idea.”

“Tamara’s actually, but you’re the one who kept bugging me until I gave up and actually competed. Now I’m stuck.”

“Stuck as the prettiest teenager in the city. Too bad, so sad. So where were you all afternoon? The rest of the girls and I didn’t even get to the beach until two o’clock.”

“I spent this afternoon reading. I need to talk to you about Doug …”

“Oh, God! Please, No! Not you too!”

“No! Nothing like that. I think what’s happened to our friends has something to do with him.”

“You think? They’re all totally in love with him, so it’s not going to be someone else. You wouldn’t believe what Tamara did!”

“Oh yes, I would. That’s when I left yesterday. Listen, I think Doug’s using black magic.”

“Right.” Lee blinked. “Uhm, Kimmy … Magic?”

“I know it sounds stupid, but think about it! Tamara was totally in love with Ted. They were an item for how long? Since they were, like, six? And all of a sudden she’s talking about sleeping with Doug?”

“Talking? She did sleep with Doug! She jumped him in the hallway and practically raped him in his bedroom! Now she’s off with God knows who and probably raping them! But magic?”

“Magic. He probably got infected by evil playing D&D, and now he’s building a harem, or something.”

Infected by evil? By D&D? Geekified, maybe, but Doug’s hardly evil. “Kimmy, I thought you were the only normal one left, other than me, but evil magic? Drugs, I could believe. Or maybe that freak, Paul, finally figured out hypnosis or something … but magic?”

“It has to be. I felt …” Kimmy’s hands wiggled in a frustrated dance while she looked for a good word. “I felt something yesterday before everyone really got strange. I never felt anything like it. All warm and comfortable, but not comfortable … you know? Something was trying to get inside me, and it wasn’t natural.”

Great. She got horny like everyone else, and to her it’s some mystical experience. We really need to get her hooked up with some guy. She and Doug would have been hilarious, and when she found out what he has in his pants … Don’t go there, Lee.

“Kimmy, relax. I want to help you find out what’s going in, but it can’t be magic. Magic’s … It’s not real.”

“Doug,” moaned Amy. Kimmy and Lee looked over at the last of their dance class friends. Her tiny top was off, not that it provided any concealment in the first place, and she squeezed and stoked her breasts. Still asleep, Amy’s hips worked suggestively, legs slightly spread allowing the light to catch the moisture-darkened powder-blue triangle in the anal floss she used for a bikini. Her right hand left the nipple it had turned into a pointy spike, slid down her rippling stomach, and slipped under the pitifully small patch of soaked and stretchy blue fabric. Obvious could barely begin to describe the intent of the wiggling fingers, but her voice clinched it.

“Yes, Doug! More! Fuck me! Suck my tits and fuck me harder!”

Kimmy spun away, completely red in the face. “You’re going to tell me that’s real, Ainsley?”

“No,” mumbled Lee, also flushing red before looking down and away. But I’m not blushing from embarrassment.

Her eyes widened as she saw her own state. Holy Jesus! Look at them! I’m surprised no one heard my nipples pop out.

The Obligatory Sex Scene

“OK,” said Elaine, her mostly naked body sitting on Doug’s with her legs spread around his. Her hands rested on his shoulders as she eased herself up and down in a simulation of riding him. Her breasts pressed rhythmically against his chest as she rocked in his lap.

She leaned back and smiled, then she shuddered as Chari cupped the girl’s breasts and applied what looked like very pleasing kisses along Elaine’s neck. Ethereal fingers played over real nipples and those nipples responded, growing visibly harder and longer.

“Taste one, Doug,” prompted Chari, lifting one of the firm mounds for him to lean forward and feast on. Seeing no reason not to, Doug’s lips brushed over his co-worker’s erotically pronounced breast.

Illusion or real, you did something here, Chari, his tongue rolled around the tasty pebble. “You taste amazing, Elaine.”

“Hmmmmm. Don’t talk,” moaned the quaking girl. The motions of her hips weren’t rhythmic anymore. She bucked well into the frantic range, her panties grinding into his crotch with every thrust. “Ngh! I sooo want to get your pants off!”

“So much for taking it slow,” Doug mumbled into the cleavage of her Chari-enhanced breasts. Illusion or not, it hardly mattered as his mouth walked up the hill from the valley; Elaine had an amazing rack either way, at least for now.

“Ohwha!” Elaine blurted as she arched backwards, pulling the nipple from his lips and pounding her still-clothed pussy against the rod in his black workpants. She ground in tighter, trying jam his cock in sideways regardless of the clothes. As hot as the friction made Doug, she had to be getting it much better. The slick and silky panties couldn’t be any hindrance, not with them practically folded around his hard-on and jammed into her slit.

Fucking in uniform. I’ve got to take Chari up on that offer about doing one of the girls on the counter. Janie wouldn’t be too bad if Chari did something about her nose and maybe gave her a bit more up top.

While the girl in his arms locked her arms around his neck and sobbed happily, her hips still writhing, but no longer at their breakneck pace, Doug looked across Elaine’s bedroom at Chari. She sat in a chair, leaning back and looking upwards, clearly enjoying herself. A good thing too, I’m on the verge of popping in my pants here. If she wasn’t keeping a lid on things by skimming off the top, I would have blown it by now. She’s not nearly so disturbing dressed up like my sister when I can’t see her face. Man, if Ainsley had a body like that …

Don’t go there Doug.

As Elaine calmed herself and Chari came down from her small high, Doug looked around. In the corner, a desk covered with trophies, makeup, girl paraphernalia, and a couple books all nicely ordered, sat behind the slowly spinning and smiling Chari. Inspirational posters were placed regularly around the walls and in the center, as if saying, “This would have been you if you’d worked harder,” hung a poster of Penny Lane, this year’s teen pop goddess.

And I can picture Britney or the Olson Twins hanging there a few years back. Man. No wonder she’s so fucked up.

“Oh wow,” sighed Elaine into his ear. “That was way further than I meant to go. I can’t believe we did that. I can’t believe we didn’t go all the way; that was sooo not me, so don’t get any unrealistic expectations.”

Her tongue and teeth played with his ear while Doug’s hands explored the smooth skin coating the muscles of her back. “But now I know how you roped those cheerleaders. That was … Wow!”

“Oh, they were easy. You were a much tougher challenge. I didn’t get you out of your panties straight off,” Doug said as his fingers traced over her firm butt, slipped under the panties, and then back up to tickle softly beneath her ribs.

“Ssstop that!” she giggled then gasped as Chari’s hands joined in on the fun. “We h-have to get you out before my folks show up.”

“Don’t worry about your parents, Elaine,” cooed Chari as the over sexualized Ainsley clone began to trace Elaine’s pussy through her dripping underwear. “You’ve got plenty of time to have more fun. Why don’t you show Doug—”

“Say, Doug,” cooed Elaine, cutting off Chari. “You’ve seen me as a glamour model … how’d you like to see how much better than a porn star I can be?”

Her arms unravelled and she lifted herself off the slick patch she’d left on Doug’s pants. No signs of confusion existed on her face over the sudden change in her mind; all Doug could read was Elaine’s usual confidence, pleasure, and a burning hunger.

His co-worker’s fingers played up and down the bulge in his pants as she smiled at him. “Doug! How could you not cum after that?

“Hmmm.” She smirked and stood. “I think you’re trying to challenge me. If a slutty porn star can blow a guy’s mind doing this stuff, imagine what a real girl can do. Bet I can fuck you completely dry.”

As the McDonalds counter girl, former model, and future adult film star helped work Doug’s pants off, Chari looked at Elaine with a mixture of awe and disgust. “She’s just too easy, Doug. No challenge at all.”

And that makes her— Chari froze and thought for a moment. Absolutely perfect! Once I can figure out how to get her out for good, Bonnie’ll get along famously with Elaine. If I didn’t know better, I’d swear that someone upstairs likes me!

After that last one, even Doug needed to take a breather. He lay on his back listening to Elaine purring beside him and idly reviewed the afternoon. Elaine was no virgin, but damn she was good. No way she learned that in any classes. I haven’t felt anything like that since—

Lips derailed his line of thought. His eyes slid open and he found himself looking up into his sister’s half-lidded, sultry eyes.

“Do you mind, Chari?” After kissing the succubus back, because it just felt like the thing to do and because Chari was a hell of a kisser, Doug continued. “Anyone but her.”

“What’s that, Doug?” asked Elaine, rolling onto her side and draping a toned thigh across his crotch. A leg that moved softly up and down, fattening its target up for another meal.

“I think you missed dinner,” she whispered, slipping up on top and skilfully mounting him. “That’s too bad, but now we’ve got all the time in the world.”

“Aw, man. Mom’s gonna kill me. Hey! What about your parents?” Doug forced out his lips as Elaine began to use her body to devastating effect and rose slowly. Whoa, God. She’s too good at this. Chari, what the hell did you do to her?

“Fuck’em,” Elaine yelled, her breasts bouncing happily as she refilled herself. “This is for me! All for me!”

Aftermath

Elaine lay on her back, legs still unready to close as though her body expected more than the mind blowing avalanche of sexual bliss it had already enjoyed. Doug left half an hour ago, and her body still hadn’t come down, so she let her fingers do some more walking.

I have to do that again. I’ve got to do that again. No wonder he’s got women falling all over him; he’s a fucking drug. Elaine giggled and her clit tingled. I feel like a whole new person! Sorry Rose, but he’s mine.

How’d we do all that without mom and dad bursting in? I was screaming my fucking head off and Doug sure as hell wasn’t quiet. They can’t still be out, can they? No, just fighting again. I can hear mom yelling.

While Elaine wondered, Chari sat on the end of her parent’s bed looking at the frantically screwing couple. From Chari’s point of view, Elaine’s mother had her husband’s cock sunk to the hilt between her legs while bucking and thrashing with the energy of a much younger woman. Chari’s desert both saw things differently. The husband lay on his bed as his nineteen-year-old secretary rode him with a maniacal passion, screaming with passion as orgasm after orgasm burst through her. His wife gloried in Antonio Banderas’ cock, grunting and yelling with passion as orgasm after orgasm burst through her.

Doug’s perfectly capable of getting home on his own, and this …

“Howard,” said Chari, not bothering withher normal seductive tone. She wouldn’t be able to get in close enough to whisper without his head rolling back and forth through hers. “Just how much would you be willing to give for a chance at that hot, young secretary of yours? Ah-ah! Don’t answer right away. Think about how good it would feel to take that lovely, aerobicized ass while Julie’s spread out on your desk or talk on the phone with your wife while Julie’s under your desk, reducing the tensions of all that nasty job-related stress …”

The Cliff-hanger

“Doug,” said the bum as Doug walked past. “Wait up. We have to talk.”

Doug kept walking, but the vagrant matched his pace. “Hey, sorry, but I don’t have any money …”

“This isn’t about money. It’s about something important.”

Doug looked at him. Clothed in stinking tatters and a few meals short of healthy, the panhandler couldn’t possibly need anything more than enough money to get a bite to eat, even though any contributions would probably be drunk, smoked, or injected instead of eaten.

“What’s more important than money?” asked Doug. Then he realized that the bum called him by name. “Who are you?”

“Name’s Wayde.”

The bum gestured and a large, glowing ring appeared in his hand like a magician pulling a top hat out of nowhere. Holding the ring the way one would the rim of a hat, he placed it on his head. Above his head, really. And it stayed there, floating three or four inches over his greasy hair and issuing a clean, white light.

“I’d like to talk to you about your soul,” said the angel.