The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My thanks go to bobwhite and a pair of secret advisors for taking the time to comment on the chapter.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

It’s My Party

By William Pratt

Wakeup Call

Waking up straddled by a girl was nothing new to Doug. Well, it was if you ran over the course of his life; but, over the past month and a half, it seemed to happen about as often as not. He was thinking about how pointless it all was when Weezy began rolling her hips, and the friction convinced him that it wasn’t all that bad.

I’m actually going to miss some of this when it’s over, Doug thought, getting into things and stroking his fingers over spots he’d found during the previous night’s romp. Weezy gasped her appreciation and increased her pace slightly, and then she shivered and gave it a bit more gas.

“When what’s over?” asked Chari, sitting quietly at Doug’s desk and reading a book.

When our deal’s done and you head off, Doug corrected quickly.

“Ohhhhh, Doug!” squealed Weezy. “If I knew you could make me feel like this, Mmmmmm! We’d have done this years ago. Feels kind of wrong, taking advantage of all the work the other girls put into you, but I love it! Ooooohhh! Keep doing that!”

“Oh, I’m not done quite yet,” said Chari, turning a page in her book.

No kidding, Doug replied, trying—and failing—to keep his thoughts clear as Weezy bucked her hips and tried—and failed—to keep the circular motion from falling apart.

“You still have to pick up a date and successfully consummate the relationship on your own before I call it a day.” Chari licked a finger and turned a page. “Play with her hair a little. I love the way she wriggles when you do that. The squeaking of the bed is … cute.”

Weezy moaned as Doug’s fingers wound into her hair. Her movements became faster and wilder, and her cries more ecstatic. Chari tossed a hairbrush that Doug fumbled, but caught and put to use. Weezy became frantic as the bristles slipped through her hair.

“Fuh! Doug! Doug!” the sex-crazed girl panted. She thrust her hips in time with the brush strokes, her body shaking, her hair bouncing and fanning out as much as its length and Doug’s hands would allow it. Steadily accelerating, Weezy’s panting slowly became a long squeak before being punctuated by a warbling scream as her head snapped back and her rhythm decayed into utter chaos.

Man, she goes off like a rocket when she cums, thought Doug, the slick and unsteady action around his cock—not to mention the melodious demands for more—placing him on the launch pad for his own blastoff.

A loud series of thumps on the wall cut off the countdown as Weezy’s celebration went still and mostly silent.

“Uh. Wuh. Woke Lee up. Huh. Hooo. Oops.”

The action calmed down for a while as Doug silently held the girl, but it was only for a little while. When he heard Ainsley give up on getting back to sleep and start moving around in her room, the brush once again began to move through Weezy’s long, brown hair. With little effort, the brunette reignited and shortly was up on hands and knees grinding herself back into Doug as he guided her motions by softly tugging on her hair. So emphatic were the girl’s responses that Doug beat her to the finish, but only by a few seconds.

“Doug!” she barked, ignoring his tight reign-like grip on her hair and slamming herself fore-and-back as he spurted. “Oh, Doug! Cumming! Cumming in me! I can feel it! Doug! Yeah! Keep … again! Dreaming! Must be dreaming! Hhhhnghh!”

Weezy’s arms shook, bent, and gave out. She collapsed, shuddering into the bed sheets, and babbled fragments of pleas for, “More! Harder! Duh-deeeeee! Ooooh, yes!” into Doug’s pillow.

Beneath the spasming girl, bed springs made their music and mixed with her muffled cries.

Ainsley lay on her bed in the next room, listening to the sexual orchestra and shaking her head. She turned up the volume on her Walkman to drown the erotic play out. Less than a minute of squirming and semiconscious stroking later, her right hand abandoned the tight, tender nipple it had been squeezing and pulled the headphones off.

This is getting stupid. If I dragged a guy home and so much as touched him, let alone kept everyone up half the night screaming out orgasms, mom would kill me.

Her legs twisted, trying to soothe the drooling hunger in her groin. Fuck, I’m horny! How can I think about anything else with that going on next door? She considered for a moment before, “Screw it. I’m not getting any sleep if I don’t get off.”

Scrunching up into a ball, she slipped her panties off, lay back, and listened. Her nightie already pulled up, she cupped an overflowing, pleasurably sensitive breast. Her thumb made soft circles around the areola while her other hand made a similar stroking, teasing motion between her legs.

Why do they get all the fun? Why can’t I find someone to do that to me? Why them and not me? God, that sounds so good! Everybody’s getting laid but me. No fair.

Lee’s eye’s drifted shut as her mind played through a variety of lovers, some possible and some downright fantastic. Beefy Sam Collingwood from homeroom was traded for a scruffy Jake Gyllenhaal who in turn switched to a pretty Jesse McCartney who became whoever played Bobby, the only reason to watch those stupid X-Men movies. The kaleidoscope of hot guys spun, forming new kissing lips, new caressing hands, new thrusting erections. New fantasies and new lovers were born of whole cloth.

She was too far gone to care who she imagined in place of her thrusting fingers when Weezy started keening again. Abandoning her needy breasts to stifle her own contributions to the song, Lee bit into her hand and resisted the urge to scream. It didn’t muffle the anguished-sounding moaning, though.

As Lee jerked and came, Chari looked up from her book, smiled through the wall at the twitching girl, tugged on something, and returned to reading.

Ainsley came down from the dizzying orgasm. Not nearly far down enough to get back to sleep, but the stroking was less frenzied the second time.

Gifts

Doug was mopping up a spill in the lobby when he noticed the shabby angel drinking a coffee and working on a crossword puzzle. Wayde looked up and nodded, reaching into his jacket for something.

“Here,” said Wayde, tossing Doug a small package.

“What is it?” asked Doug, snatching the present from the air and looking at the wrapping. The shape gave away the contents. “Looks like a CD.”

“It’s an early birthday present. Open it,” the angel prompted.

“Wayde, it’s a CD. Why’d you bother wrapping it?” not waiting for an answer, Doug shrugged and complied, tearing through the thin paper.

Alfheim: Reborn, screamed heavy gothic script printed over the cover art of an unarmed, dark-skinned, elf-girl in white armour facing off with a blurry, sword wielding shadow. He flipped it over and looked at the back. “Gospels, Armour of God, Where the Black Knight Treads … what is this? Goth metal?”

“A bit of that,” replied Wayde. “But it’s more like fantasy-inspired Gospel metal. The girl who wrote the lyrics was quite talented. Quite smart too. You should pay attention to some of the things she had to say.”

“Uh … Was and had, you said. Why do I get the feeling things didn’t turn out so well?”

“Because they didn’t. You’ve seen what Chari will do to get her way. She loves to win, but Lucifer … He hates to lose. He got downright vicious.”

“Fuck!” said Doug, trying to find somewhere in his uniform to stash the CD. Finally, he shoved it partway down his waistband. “What happened?”

“Bassetti and her grandmother ran a Ponzi scam on Lucifer to save her soul and the souls of her bandmates after she found out just how bad a record deal they’d signed. They paid off the band’s debt mostly with Lucifer’s own mana, and when he realized what had happened …. Sometimes Heaven doesn’t move fast enough. Nobody’s perfect.”

“Jesus,” muttered Doug.

“OK, I stand corrected, but perfect or not, Jesus can’t be everywhere. I want you to appreciate what the stakes are.”

“Yeah, but we’re not trying to pull one over on Satan, just Chari. I mean, she comes out of this with what she wants, right? No more Hell.”

“It’s not her that worries me, Doug. It’s what Lucifer might do to Chari when he finds out.”

“Oh.”

Stalking

There. thought Dr. Theopolis as he slipped out of the shrubberies around Jameson Athletic Field. There goes one now. She radiates dark magic; if she is not the coven leader, she is close in strength.

A witch masquerading as a high school cheerleader. Yea, verily, ‘tis the perfect disguise, he snickered. No one could suspect a cheerleader as being smart enough to tie her shoes unassisted, let alone master the complex magics required to summon a greater demon.

As he heaped scorn on his age-old nemesis, the sort of girls who tormented him in high school, Theopolis tried his best to ignore the erection caused by the salacious dances, erotic gymnastics, and otherwise sexually charged display he’d been watching from the bushes for the past two hours. The girl strolling along in front of him gave no reprieve, however. If anything, she made things worse.

Lee’s short skirt moved with her immaculately toned legs, periodically displaying a trace of firm, but rounded, buttock through the fabric. A tight top showed off the remainder of a body mercilessly sculpted by years of dance and gymnastics—and secretly honed to near-perfection by a certain succubus.

Theopolis stared dumbly as Lee’s upper body turned and she looked back, past, over, and through him, and then swung back around to face front again.

A witch for certain, he fumed. The girl lives to tease men. I wonder what price she paid to have breasts of such full, weighty measure?

That was hardly all he wondered about as he followed her swaying ass and rolling hips.

The next time she looked back, he almost snagged her with his eyes; one glance was all he needed to enthral her, but instead his eyes were ensnared, trying to pick out the bump of her nipples in silhouette.

She is arousing herself by toying with me. Theopolis lifted his eyes off of her thrusting peaks too late to catch her face. If only the witch knew that she was the prey! It is to laugh!

She turned several times, taking a confusing and circuitous route back to her home. She is trying to lose me, the fool. A pointless exercise, Theopolis thought. I know where she goes. I know where he lives.

Still, he almost lost her once when she went into a store, but the Doctor was no fool. He waited. Sooner or later, she will have to come out. I will be ready. Our eyes will meet and her will—her teasing body—will be mine! Then I will pry from her the secret of her Succubus and none will stand before me! She will learn what it means to toy with Doctor Theopolis. I dare say she will enjoy the lessons.

Theopolis waited patiently until he saw the witch already part way up the block. She looked back at him, too far away for his magics to seize her.

But she smiled! She thinks she has escaped me by sneaking out another door. Too little, my young witch. Too little … and too late. Still, she knows I stalk her. Perhaps she thinks she can lead me into a trap? I must make my move soon. I may have to risk a public display of the craft.

He walked quickly now, fast, but not too fast to attract attention. As he drew closer, the witch cupped a hand to her ear as she looked back and mouthed something. It took him a moment to realize what she was doing.

A cellular phone! Truly? She has embraced technology as well as the dark arts? Theopolis stopped. A trap. She is calling her coven; their numbers can best my skill, and so this round is lost to me.

But I can wait. I can wait, and I can watch.

So that is exactly what Theopolis did, right up until the police arrived.

“What was that all about?” Doug asked, looking out at the police cars.

“Dunno for sure,” said Lee. “Some freak was following me home from cheerleading practice, I called the cops on my cell, and it looks like he put up a fight.”

“Not much of one,” said Doug as the black-clad figure was tossed into the back of a patrol car. “So you’re on the dance squad?”

“Not officially,” Lee replied, still watching out front. A police officer was walking up to the house. “I still have to take the tryout, but I’m in with the clique now. I shouldn’t have any problems.

“I certainly won’t be voted off because my brother’s a loser,” she said. “Not this year. Not when he’s slept with most of them.”

“Don’t sound so bitter, Ainsley. You’ll knock ‘em dead. Most of the girls just get by on their looks and at least you can dance.”

“Thanks for calling me ugly, Doug.”

I don’t know what’s worse, she thought to herself. Getting axed because of you or knowing I’ll get the slot because of you. Or listening to you giving it to all of my friends while I’m stuck home without a guy of my own.

God, what’s wrong with me? I was trying to lead that guy on, until he got too weird, but there’s no way I’d have actually done anything with him.

She looked at Doug watching the police officer reaching for the doorbell. The lady’s erect, no nonsense posture emphasized the full chest lurking under the uniform.

Nice, thought Lee, but at the rate I’m growing, I’ll make her look like a little girl when I’m her age….

Oh jeeze. I’m so horny I’m even looking at girls now. Probably the fault of the same hormones that are making my breasts go nuts. I was almost getting off just from teasing that creep! Lately … lately I’ve been needing sex almost as much as Doug’s been getting it. I’ve got to find a boyfriend, but later. Right now …

Ainsley turned away from the window, and walked in the quick-slow of someone concealing their haste. Slipping through the door to her room and leaning up against it to close it, her hand slipped under the pleated skirt and she began to quiver almost immediately.

Leaning on Doug’s shoulders and pressing a taste of what the officer could offer into his back, Chari whispered into his ear, “The cop’s rather pretty, isn’t she? A pity you’re seeing Rose tonight, but I suppose I could arrange a quickie …”

Happy Birthday

“Let me get this straight,” said Tim “The British Beanpole” Smythe. “It’s your birthday and rather than go out with the babe of the week—”

“Elaine,” interrupted Roger, a very dark skinned, curly haired, and slightly bulky fellow teen.

“Rose,” corrected Paul.

“Rose?” asked Roger. “Who’s Rose? What happened to Elaine? I never even got to see her.”

Tim looked over at Doug, incredulously. “What’re we doing at her house if you’re already onto someone else?”

Doug pointed his thumb at Paul. Paul wore a shit-eating grin.

“You’re kidding! Paul got a girl?”

“Hey!” Elaine yelled from elsewhere in the house. “What’s wrong with Paul?”

“Uh … nothing,” Roger shouted back before dropping into a mumble. “Damn. She’s got good ears.”

“Wait ’til you see the rest of her,” whispered Paul. “The ears are nothing.”

“Guys?” asked Tim, jumping on the pause to force the conversation back on track. “Doug, on your birthday, when you could have two … three different girls—just to celebrate—you’re hanging out with us instead. Pop and pizza’s all we can offer. What’s up … really?”

“It’s game night.”

“Seriously, Doug …”

“Seriously? I need a night off!” Doug dropped his volume before continuing. “All the stuff Paul emails us about sex slaves and harems … it’s complete bullshit, man. A guy can’t live like that. Sex does not replace sleep. I can’t get a minute’s quiet these days. Last week, when I first went out with Rose … I didn’t sleep with her, but when I got home one of my sister’s friends from her dance class was waiting in my bed.”

“Why didn’t you just say no?” asked Tim.

“You nuts, Tim?” laughed Roger. “‘Excuse me, miss, would you please take your mouth off my cock?’ Did you do her, Doug?”

“Uhh …”

“That means yes. This the one with the boobs or the one with the hair?” asked Roger.

“Does it matter?” Doug asked. “I’m—”

“Not one bit,” Roger replied. “I’d do either of ’em. Anybody would.”

“Speak for yourself,” joked Paul. “Elaine’d kill me if I looked at either of them.”

“You bet I would,” called Elaine. In the next room, the wall sized TV turned on.

“Anyway,” Doug edged in, “from now on Thursday night is game night. I’ve got my books, my dice, my notes, and if you’re all done grilling me, I’m ready to run a game. No more girls on game night.

“OK. So last week Rog failed his saving throw, and the succubus—”

“Is about to screw me blind!” Roger enthused. “Yeah baybay, yeah!”

Elaine burst into laughter, Doug winced, and the doorbell rang.

“Guys! Pizza’s here,” called Elaine, hopping up off the couch and vaulting over the half-height separator in her rush to get to the door. Or maybe for another reason. Roger and Paul quickly latched onto the bouncing as she landed and followed the motion until she turned. Then they found something else, but equally impressive, to watch.

“’scuse me,” said Paul, getting up out of his seat to follow.

“Her?” whispered Roger, pointing as Elaine slowed enough to grind her ass into Paul as he came up behind her. Roger’s eyes bugged out as he tried to wrap his stupefied expression into a shape that could manage speech. “That is dating Paul?”

Doug nodded. Chari, just how much work did you do on Elaine, anyway? Doug asked, not expecting an answer. She’s practically a different person now.

“Fuuuuck,” mouthed Roger, staring stupidly as Elaine turned part way for an explicit saliva swap before vanishing behind a corner. “Where’d you guys meet her? She another cheerleader?”

“Nah. We work with her at McDonalds.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me. She should be a model or something.”

“She was. We—”

“Was? She quit modelling to work at McDonalds? That’s fucking mental!”

“She’s got parent issues,” Doug explained, shrugging.

Tim looked at the opulence surrounding them. “I could learn to put up with some of those issues.”

“Yeah,” said Roger, “but with a sister like that, I’d be even more screwed up than Paul.”

Steps, more than just Elaine and Paul, came down the hallway along with giggling.

“Great,” said Tim. “Pizza’s going to be delivered by a hot chick, and she’s gonna haul Doug upstairs and make him screw her brains out for the tip.”

“That would be in line with the way the summer’s gone so far.”

Tim snorted. “Don’t sound so bitter, dude. They’re all just trying you out because you snagged Mira, and they want to know how. Enjoy yourself; it’s not going to last forever.”

“Hiiiii, Doug!”

“Happy Birthday!”

“Hey Meena, Petra,” Doug said blandly.

“Puh-lease. Don’t over excite yourself,” Petra, a sleek Mediterranean, demanded sarcastically. “It’s your birthday, so put away the books. We’re taking you and the guys out for a night on the town.”

Petra looked Elaine up and down. “Her too, I guess.”

“Excuse me?” said Elaine, pointedly not looking at Doug, but gesturing vaguely in his direction. “You can have him.” She began to manoeuvre Paul into the TV room. “I’ve got what I want right here.”

“Uh … right,” said an incredulous Petra, looking back and forth between the geeky looking Paul and the poised, elegant sex toy rubbing herself all over him. “Pack up. We’re going to get some food and have some fun!”

“Unless you guys can figure out something fun you’d rather do … indoors,” cooed Meena, standing with her hands behind her back and her legs spread a bit too wide. In her pose, her shorts appeared painted on.

“Meena, get real. Mira’s going to be waiting.”

“Mira and Mandy can find stuff to do to kill time,” replied the Indian wet-dream, following the statement with a suggestive tongue gesture. “Hey! That’s not D&D! My brother used to play D&D. What’s this?”

“Uhm. It’s still D&D. They changed the books a few years back,” explained Roger, blatantly staring.

“How’d you find me?” asked Doug, kicking Roger under the table.

“Well,” said Meena, blatantly staring back at Roger. “We swung by your house, but Lee said you were over at Paul’s. You weren’t there, so we swung by the McD’s to see if you were working—”

“Meena, cut it short, OK? Shari told us where to find you.”

“You know … Shari?”

“Shari?” asked an exasperated Tim. “Jesus, Doug! Give us a chance to keep up here.”

“Not really,” said Meena, her eyes sweeping up and down Roger before glancing at Doug. “We met Mira and Mandy at the food court and Shari was with them. She is too hot. Almost makes me wish I swung both ways.”

“Thank you, Meena,” said Petra. “Mira introduced us, and we talked for a whi—”

“Yeah,” Meena cut in. “And Shari had a really cool idea. She said we should grab all of you. More guys to go around, right? Anyway, Shari’s like, ‘Doug hangs around with them. How bad can they be?’

“Answer’s not bad.” Meena ogled Roger and licked her lips while undressing him with her eyes. “Weird huh? I always thought you guys were total losers back in school. Guess I’m …” she paused suggestively while adjusting her top to show off her chest, “Maturing, or something.”

“Meena, do you mind?” With an exasperated head toss, Petra caught a glimpse of Tim and froze, going just as googly-eyed as her friend. She snapped the stare and looked away, but Doug could hardly miss the way her nipples began to harden. Tim didn’t miss. It was hard not to notice the affect on the babydoll tee clinging to her slender body. Her flush and the acceleration in her breathing was harder to spot, but Doug had a gotten a lot of practice in identifying the signs of a horny woman lately.

“Wuh—we ordered a Pizza,” stammered Roger, not paying any attention to Petra’s change of attitude.

“Looks like we’re staying in then,” Meena said with a smile. “For a while, anyway. I hope there’s enough; I brought a big appetite—”

“—Meena—” cautioned Petra in a breathy voice, trying to keep her eyes on Doug and off Tim.

Cutting off Petra the way Roger always interrupted Doug, Meena continued, “And I’m starved for a hunk of thick … dark … salami.”

“Meena …Oh please.” Looking around for a sympathetic face, Petra locked on Tim again. This time she didn’t look away. Instead she gave a reluctant shudder and seemed to fall inwards, caught in the merciless grip of Tim’s normally nonexistent sexual magnetism.

Petra, practically shaking with lust, took a step towards Tim as Meena pulled out a seat, planted herself beside Roger, and asked, “So why did you guys act like losers back in school?”

“We uh just … I dunno. Uhhhhlp!” his reply vanished as Meena dove in and took advantage of Roger’s wide open mouth.

Doug looked around for Paul, but he was busy. Elaine’s feet stuck up from behind the barrier between the dining room and the TV room, waving back and forth as she giggled.

Tim’s chair made a grinding noise as it was pushed away from the table and turned. Petra’s long, denim-clad legs spread as she straddled the stunned Tim and sat in his lap, lost in his eyes. A soft, experimental kiss followed.

Doug hid behind his shield. I’m going to have a long talk with Chari tonight. A long, long talk. She planned this. She must have.

He looked around. Petra sat in Tim’s lap, the two of them already necking furiously as she ground her body into his. Elaine’s feet were no longer visible, but the moans were intensifying. As Doug watched, Elaine’s shirt was tossed carelessly over the back of the sofa. Meena had pulled Roger into her and her seat was going to fall over any minute, if the legs didn’t snap off first.

“Well son of a bitch,” mumbled Doug, looking at the situation mathematically. “Four guys, three girls … Looks like I do get the night off.”

Then the doorbell rang again.

“And maybe not.” Doug got up, pulled the sliding door over to block view of the orgy breaking out. Elaine’s panties sailed through the air behind Doug, caught in the closing door, and she burst out laughing as he Doug rounded the corner. Roger and Meena hit the floor with a thump, a tearing of cloth, and a shared moan.

He opened the front door a crack and looked out. A slight guy in a Dominos uniform stood on the veranda, partly obscured by an insulated bag stuffed with pizzas and two six-packs of Coke.

Yes! thought Doug, pulling out his wallet to check for pizza money. Not Mira! I’m free and clear!

“Hi,” he said, opening the door up all the way. “How much?”

A pair of green eyes looked out between the cap and the six-packs. Green eyes with a hint of mascara. Green eyes that widened rapidly as her request for twenty nine bucks sputtered out.

Oh shit. Not a guy.

The pizza girl stopped dead and sucked in a deep breath. She shivered softly as the air came back out as a rapturous sigh.

Oh shit.

“Oh … my … God!” the delivery girl moaned, dropping the pizzas and forcing her way into the house. “You’ve got the hottest eyes.”

Backing Doug up the hallway, she pulled the ball cap off her head and threw it off to her left. The following motion stripped the ponytail-containing scrunchie out of the way and flowing brown hair dropped around her face. The scrunchie stayed around her wrist as a bracelet.

“Uh … the pizza?”

“Forget it,” she said, pulling at his pants. “Eat it later. I always wanted to just fuck some cute guy when I made a delivery, and you look way too good to pass up.”

The “fuck” was emphasized with a flash in her gorgeous green eyes. She didn’t have the sort of emphatically curved body that Chari usually threw at him, but the face more than made up for it. An intelligent and girlish visage was lost in lust, painted lightly with the blush of natural—supernatural, in this case—arousal as her tongue stabbed out to moisten pink lips. Modest breasts pressed into his chest, immodest lips pressed into his, and that downright scandalous tongue of hers drove for first base.

Doug gave up and wrapped his arms around the self-delivered nympho. You win Chari, but we’re having a talk later.

Seizing the opportunity—an opportunity she used to attack his pants again—Doug settled in to inevitability by asked a question, “Could I at least get your name before we start making out?”

“Jill, what’s yours?” she replied, pulling his zipper down. In the dining room, Meena let out an undulating shriek and Jill looked up, pausing for a moment. She craned over to the side to try and see what was going on. The pair of panties still hung, trapped in the door.

“C’mon, Roger,” sang Meena. You’re acting like you haven’t had cheerleader before. Eat me! You’ll love it!”

Jill stared, shocked almost back to reality.

“Doug,” Doug said over the burst of demands for sexual gratification from Meena. She really had a dirty mind. Tim and Petra at least went at it quietly.

“What’s going on in there?” Jill asked, her hands on autopilot, working Doug’s pants down. She caught herself and stopped, but only for a moment.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this!” she gasped, her eyes already glazing over again as Doug slipped a hand up the back of her shirt and began to raise it. “I’m not usually this forward, but I’m also not usually this turned on.” She raised her harms as Doug lifted shirt lifted up over her head and off.

Pressing into him as he deftly unhooked her bra, Jill pushed Doug’s pants down as far as she could. “I mean I feel like I’m in a silly book; you know, where a girl just meets a guy and two pages later they’re making out like pros. It’s so wrong … but I’ve never felt anything like this before, and I … Holy fuck …”

She stepped back and stared down at the bulge in Doug’s underwear that had been pressing into her. “You’re huge! Omigod! That’s for me? Can I …?”

Without waiting for a response, she dropped downwards for a better look. “Oh yeah! I’m going to suck this half way off and then fuck it ’til it won’t stand up for a week.” She made short work of his briefs before, gulp!

“Oh yes!” she gasped out, trying to talk between swallows. “This is … soooo porno. Sooo hot! I was … talking to this … girl at the … mmmmmall earlier … and she … oh yes … she said … it was my … lucky day.

“Mmmm God,” she moaned, pulling her mouth off Doug’s long enough to spit out more than three words in a row and discard her bra. “What do you feed this thing? And here I was all pissed off at having to work on my birthday.”

“Happy birthday, Jill,” said Doug, not that depressed anymore. “How about we get your pants off and get started on giving each other presents?”

It’s hard, Doug decided, to tell if a girl is nodding when a she’s giving a blowjob. She didn’t shake her head, so Doug gently guided her to Elaine’s room.

Music Lover

God willing—God, nothing. Chari willing, Jill will just be another one night stand, even if we did trade numbers last night. Then again, maybe not. She’s more cute than hot, and that’s actually pretty cool. Maybe we could sort of hang out, or something.

Maybe last night wasn’t all that bad. Now Tim will have to stop complaining so much. He didn’t say ‘No’. It’s hard to say no when a hot girl is trying to strip you.

Hiding in his room apparently wasn’t enough to get a day’s rest, but where he’d been expecting Amy or Tamara (Weezy being a bit more subtle, but not by much), he got Sandy. She jammed her head into Doug’s room way partway through the first song on the Alfheim CD. She wore the amazed bliss look her friends wore and before he could stop himself, Doug thought, Well, looks like I get to try out interracial now. Chari really fills in all the gaps in a guy’s education.

“Hey, Doug, I was going to grab a shower before the rest of the girls get here and I was wondering if you needed in the bathroom first for … anything …” Her suggestive invitation trailed off, but not suggestively. She stopped to listen to the music and her eyes lit up.

“Oh wow!” blurted Sandy after listening to a few bars. “That’s Alfheim! No way. Can’t be. I know all their songs. You get a pirate track from their new CD?”

As an after thought, she looked at Doug and smiled. “Happy birthday, by the way.”

Doug blinked.

“You’ve heard of these guys?”

“Duh! Where’ve you been? Kenda’s the best! I’ve got all of her early stuff, all three of the original Alfheim CDs, the R&B albums she did with T.K.L. and her gospel album!”

“Tickle?” asked Doug, tossing the CD case to Sandy.

She caught it and looked at the cover. A look very similar to the Jill the night before spread across her face mixed with disbelief. “Omigod! You have the Reborn CD?”

“Tickle?” Doug asked again.

“T.K.L. Tara, Kenda, Laci. They were so hot! I know people who bought the albums just for the cover photos.”

“Not you, though.”

“Hrph. No, I’m straight, thank you very much. Their drummer was pretty fine, but he never maid the— It is Reborn! How’d you get a copy? It’s not going to be released for weeks yet! Can I make a copy of this? I’ll get a real copy, when it comes out, honest!”

Stunned to encounter a girl who wanted something from him other than sex, Doug nodded. Glowing with delight, Sandy looked hot. Her brown eyes almost burned, but she wasn’t staring at him with abject lust. She looked like she was getting wet over an album.

Weird, Doug noted. That actually makes her look even hotter. Maybe I should try out her shower fixation when we get the chance.

“This is supposed to be an amazing album. Everybody says it’d have put her back on top. I almost quit the Penny Lane fan club to start on the Alfheim reunion when I heard they were reforming, and I’m Penny’s club’s president!”

“It would have put her back on top?” asked Doug, his brain perking up. “What happened to her?”

“Don’t know. She went totally nuts when her grandmother was kidnapped and killed by a bunch of psycho druggies. They tried to plead insanity. Satan told them do it, they said.”

Going white, Doug looked away while Sandy changed the topic. “Hey, come on out to the living room. The girls want to see you, and I know they’d kill to hear this.”

“Yeah. No thanks. I’m trying to stay away from—”

“Doug, it’s not like Amy’s holding Tamara or Weezy against you …” Sandy stopped and laughed. “Oh hell no. They’d love that, but tough! After I’m done listening to this, you are getting so totally lucky. Anyway, you have to come out and meet Shari.”

“Shari?” Doug’s head snapped up. “I’ll be right out.”

“Hhhmph,” sniffed Sandy, frowning. “Don’t forget the CD. Doug.”

“That was amazing, Doug.” Despite her absence, Chari’s voice rang through his head. “You just had a conversation with a girl about something other than sex, even though you totally blew it at the end. I knew you’d figure it out eventually. Now get out here. I really want to meet this complete stud the girls are always talking about.”

New Friends

“So that was your brother, huh?” said the new girl, Shari. “I kinda got the impression from the other girls that he’d be better looking.”

On my God! thought Lee as most of the other girls gazed into the kitchen in shock and lust. A girl who didn’t immediately start drooling over Doug and isn’t a wacko like Kimmy.

Then Shari ruined the moment. “He must be amazing in bed, or something.”

While Tamara and Weezy nodded emphatically, Lee resisted the urge to bury her face in her hands. Sandy just sat on the floor between the main speakers, lost in her new CD.

Kimmy frowned. “And you’d love to put that to the test, Huh?”

“Hey, Kimmy,” Shari said icily. “I know I’m not all that, so I dress to impress. But I’m not a slut. Got it? I’m a virgin and I plan to stay that way for a long time.”

Lee looked at Shari in disbelief. Red lips pouted, and piercing, demanding eyes peered out from under a muddy-blonde mane that ran down a long neck. Her full, firm, and obviously braless breasts denied gravity under a pink tee shirt with the Power Puff girls emblazoned on the front. A bare, slender waist exploded into denim-painted hips tapering downwards through exercised legs ending in small, elevated sandal-covered feet.

Oh God, Lee thought, catching herself staring. I am not getting wet over a girl. I am not. No. No way. Not happening.

Shari cast an eye into the kitchen towards Doug. “Still … How good is he, Tamara? Eloise? I want details!”

Tamara first and then Weezy went into graphic details. Kimmy quickly went red and slipped into the kitchen.

“Hey Kimmy,” said Doug, looking over the refrigerator door at her for a moment before returning his attention to finding food.

Oh no you don’t, Kimmy, She thought after catching herself posing to catch his eye. Don’t go near him or you’ll wind up like the other girls, however he’s doing it, he’s not getting us. Switching mental gears, she said coolly, “Hello, Doug.”

“Can of pop?” Doug, still buried in the refrigerator, asked.

“No thanks. Watching my figure.”

“You and everybody else,” said Doug, smiling but looking this time.

Wow, he’s got nice eyes! Without noticing it this time, Kimmy posed smiling as the abandoned fridge door clicked shut.

“Kimmy, what’s the matter with you?” hissed Lee, interrupting Kimmy and Doug’s eye lock.

“I don’t like her,” whispered Kimmy, glancing over at Lee and then going red as she realised how close she’d drifted to Doug. “Something about her just … bugs me. I don’t know what it is about her, but she gives me the creeps.”

“Molly figures that she’ll—”

“Who gives you the creeps?” asked Doug.

“Doug?” sighed Lee. “Get lost. Girl talk.”

Doug held his ground for a change and instead opened the fridge and grabbed the mustard. Silence reigned as Doug slowed down his sandwich production.

“Please?” offered Lee, pasting up a warmer smile.

Doug slapped the sandwich together, walked out of the kitchen, sandwich in hand, and said, “You’re welcome.”

“Anyway,” said Lee after Doug was gone. “Molly thinks Shari will be dancing with us by Christmas, so you better get used to her. So what if she dresses a little risqué?”

“It’s not her clothes, you don’t dress much different. You two could be sisters.”

“Get real Kimmy. She’s way better looking than me.”

“Really. You two should have her stand beside a mirror so you can compare. She’s just a bit more, I don’t know … extreme. That’s not what bugs me, though. It’s how she acts. Like everyone’s a toy and life’s just a game. And … something else. She’s just creepy. Something’s just, I dunno, wrong with her.”

“Like my house?”

“Yeah.” The neurons finally slammed together in Kimmy’s brain. “That’s it exactly!”

“Well, you got used to the house, so you can get used to Shari.”

“I don’t know. I look at her and … she’s like your evil twin or something. She just oozes sex. All the guys today just drooled all over her.”

“Ooooh,” teased Lee. “I get it. She’s getting more action than you. She’s turning down more guys that you are, and you’re jealous!”

“NO!” yelled Kimmy, going red. She dropped her voice back to a whisper. “She looks like you, but if you went out of your way to look … you know.”

“Like a slut.”

“NO! She doesn’t act like a slut, really, she just … is a …” Kimmy waved her hands around trying to come up with the right word. “A slut. I can’t explain it. It’s like that whole Doug thing. Something’s wrong, I don’t know what, and it’s driving me nuts.”

“Just do me and Molly a favour: Go back out there and at least try to be civil, OK?” Lee paused and waited for Kimmy’s nod. Receiving it, she continued. “Does she really look like me? She’s sort of … you know.” Lee cupped her hands out in front of her as though cupping a very large set of breasts.

“Have you looked in a mirror lately, Lee?”

“Yeah, but I didn’t think they looked that big on me,” Lee whispered as the girls returned to the living room.

“Where’d Tamara go?” asked Kimmy, sitting down on the sofa a few seconds later.

“Hmph,” sniffed Weezy. “Where do you think she went?”

“She’s in Doug’s room,” said Shari. “She said she wants me to hear what it can really be like. Sure, like I don’t know she’ll be faking.”

“No she won’t,” said Weezy, dreamily. “Doug doesn’t give you a chance to—”

“Oh! Oh yessssssss!” bellowed Tamara, barely damped by the walls. “More! Faster!”

“Oh please,” groaned Shari, her eyes glittering oddly. “Just how stupid do you think I am? This is ‘play with the new girl day,’ isn’t it? She’s been gone all of, what? A minute? No way he’s screwing her brains out that fast.”

Kimmy looked at Lee for help, but Lee had he same strange look in her eyes as Shari: a sort of glassy, wide-eyed and slack-faced expression. At least Lee was embarrassed at her brother’s behaviour; she was squirming and quickly turning red in the face.

Ignore it, she thought. Be polite, try and—

“Ohhhhh, fuuuh huck! Doug! Harder!”

Kimmy gave up and let her mind drift, trying to tune the conversation—and Tamara’s excited screaming—out. A movement in the front yard caught her attention.

Somebody out there? A face at the window. Eyes … eyes …eyes …

She jerked on the sofa and sat up unnaturally straight. Her head cocked over to one side as though she were listening to something.

“Kimmy?” asked Lee.

“I have to go,” said Kimmy, standing up suddenly.

“What’s the matter?”

“I have to go.” And then she walked out the door, leaving her purse and jacket.

“Ohhhh kay.” Lee stared after her friend. “That’s weird even for Kimmy. Weezy, hold down the fort. I’m going to go get her. Sorry about this, Shari. Kimmy’s a little … high strung.”

“No kidding,” said Shari. “I’ll go with you. Obviously it’s me she has a problem with, so the sooner we get this worked out, the better. ”

“I’m not sure that’s a good—” Lee started.

“I’ll just follow you anyway,” said Shari. “So why waste time?” The new girl pulled her jean jacket on and started for the door.

Lee shrugged and went for her shoes. Ready to go, Lee opened the door in time for Shari to come running back in.

“Too late. She got into a taxi with some guy, and they drove off.”

“What?” asked Lee.

“Doug!” yelled Shari. “Lee and I are borrowing your car, kay?”

“What?” asked Lee.

Shari grabbed Lee’s arm and had her out the door when Doug dashed around the corner, trying to zip his pants up with one hand while clutching a balled up shirt in the other.

“What?” asked Doug.

Bingo

Alarm bells went off on Malaika’s console and a report scrolled up her monitor faster than a mortal eye could see. Fortunately, Malaika was not a mortal. “Bingo!”

“What’s up?” asked Zaniel, swiveling his chair around.

“Our mystery succubus is making another play for 10123874995 and this time it looks like she made some headway,” Malaika chortled with glee. “You’re busted, bi— witch! What do we have available? Is the notice too short to get some SWAT?”

“Forget SWAT,” said Zaniel, reaching for his phone. “I think I can call in some favours and get some of the hardcores from the Fourth Flaming Sword regiment. Jabil’s been looking for some decent action for ages. I don’t think his boys have been deployed for anything serious since the Sodom extraction.”

“They sent in Angels of Death to rescue Lot and his family?”

“No. God went with the really nasty guys: Long range recon. Go keep an eye on 10123874995 while I get Jabil’s CO on the line. What’s 10123874995’s name, anyway?”

“Who cares?” said Malaika before she blinked out.

Another Cliff-hanger

“You will not remember being here, myself or the girl with me,” Dr. Theopolis told the taxi driver. “When I tell you to drive on, you will drive to the largest hotel in the downtown core. You will only remember giving a ride to an attractive, uhhh … Your favourite porn star. Porn star … is that the right word? “

The driver nodded slowly.

“Good. You gave your favourite porn star a ride from the airport to the hotel. She paid with the most incredible sex you can imagine, and that’s why you have no receipts for this afternoon.”

Theopolis and his captive got out of the car while the driver sank back into his seat, his very own porno playing in his mind.

“You have my thanks and may drive on now.”

As the taxi accelerated away, Theopolis looked at Kimmy. “Now … to get you into the house without mother seeing. I hate having to modify her memory; I’m always worried about breaking something.”

The entranced girl followed him, her step uncertain, and her eyes an unseeing stare.

“Still a virgin,” he cackled, turning to get a better look at the raven-haired beauty. “A virgin awash in sex magic. Once I have captured your mistress, I think I’ll keep you. For study, of course. How could a virgin possibly summon a Succubus? How does a beautiful girl like you manage to make it this far and still be a virgin, these days?”

“By not having sex,” mumbled the gorgeous teen.

“Just as well, with the diseases these days.” His key in the lock, Theopolis opened the door to his house and then took a moment to lower the wards to allow his new pet witch through the door without bursting into flames.

“Excuse me,” said a beautiful voice behind him. “But she’s under my protection.”

Theopolis spun to see another girl. This one was easily a match for Kimmy, but different as night and day. “Under your protect …” he did a double take and forced his increasingly horny mind to look past the stunning glamour projected by the blonde in the white leather cat suit. He sobered immediately and his already half-stiff cock wilted.

“Sp-spawn of Hell,” he stuttered before completely gathering his wits. “I have your measure. I’ve studied your kind, and I know your weaknesses. I’ve prepared for you.”

One hand gestured, priming a sturdier defence while the other hand closed around the spirittrap. A simple glance was all he needed, and the jewel would suck the succubus in.