The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story went under the eyes of several people before being unleashed on an unsuspecting world. A hearty thank you goes to all of them, especially the one who spotted the Gabriel gaff.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Catholic School Girl Management

By William Pratt

Tea for Two

“Idiot,” said the succubus.

It was a different succubus from the one he’d seen at the house; of that he was certain, even without his enchanted lenses. “Two? They summoned two?”

Two! One I could hold, but two … What a waste. I’ll have to destroy one of them, and the one in hand is worth two in the bush, even though there is only one in the bush, figuratively speaking.

His hand, holding the crystalline spirittrap, slipped further out of his cloak with the silver necklace bunched up in his palm as to not give the trap away.

“10123874995, you move away from him,” Malaika commanded her charge, waving absently toward the street. Then she looked at the sorcerer. He trafficked in the dark arts, but this … This imbecile is definitely no succubus. Or an incubus. I don’t even think he’s the summoner. What the dickens is going on here?

“Get your hands out of your jacket, and don’t you even think about incanting!” the Angel demanded.

The mortal she’d come to protect simply stood there, between Malaika and her captor. Malaika frowned. “Stupid girl, get out of my way,”

“Kimberly, stay where you are,” said Theopolis. “Don’t move. You are safe within my shields.”

“Like heck she is,” rebutted Malaika. “Who do you think you are? The king of the Chosen?”

“Two,” he said, staring over 10123874995’s shoulder. “I had no idea that you and your friends were that powerful. Imagine that,” He said, holding up his hands, one clenched into a fist that he slowly opened.

“Her friends?” This was a bad day and getting worse. “She and her friends summoned a succubus? Not possible. I’d have known.”

“Two of you,” the sorcerer continued as he stalled for the time needed for the light of the sun to charge the crystalline soul jar.

“Two of what?” asked Malaika, looking behind herself and missing the flash of the spirittrap. Her eyes snapped forward again. “Ha! Nice try. You’ll find that I’m not as stupid as the demons you traffic in. Just hand over your mistress and maybe you’ll get off light.”

“Excuse me?” asked Theopolis. “My mistress?”

“Don’t play games, Oscar Thomas. I’ve been watching 10123874995 for weeks now, and I know you’re working with a succubus, even if you’re not the idiot who brought her here. She couldn’t get through 10123874995’s faith, so she had you do it. What did she offer? Power? Sex?”

“You’re an angel,” muttered Theopolis (Oscar Thomas to his mother), incredulously. His hand slammed shut around the spirittrap again. Enslaving an angel was not a good idea. Whole books had been written on the fates of those who had, and he’d read most of them. “Fantastic! An actual angel!”

“What’s that chain? What’s that in your hand, Oscar? Out where I can see it.”

“That wouldn’t be advisable,” warned Theopolis, moving around Kimmy for a closer look. “Are you a guardian Angel? Kimberly’s guardian?”

“Open … that … hand!” commanded Malaika.

The world went silent, and the slightly overcast sky burst directly overhead, the clouds parting to allow a blinding ray through.

Kracka-thoom. The ground shook as white light slammed down into the roadway, the tarmac bending under an incredible pressure as a wave of dust and gravel roared outwards.

The blast bent around Malaika, doing little more than blow her hair across her face.

It did not move quite so politely around Dr. Theopolis. His mystic barrier held, but the concussion slapped him back, knocking Kimmy inside the house, before slamming him into the doorframe. Then the shockwave passed and he toppled forwards and skipped down the stairs, head first. Jarred free, the spirittrap skittered away across the walkway.

“What’s—” Malaika started, the glittering stone seizing her eye. Everything shuddered around her, and the world grew around her, but nothing grew as much or as fast as the blue stone.

“Oh shoot,” she said before vanishing without so much as the customary pop.

Theopolis shook the blurriness away from his eyes and watched as the angel stood from its crouched landing. The fires faded and asphalt boiled around its feet as it straightened, seeming to touch the sky despite being no more than six and a half feet tall.

“Command, Corporal Engel reporting from the drop zone. No sign of GA-3 Malaika. Civilian 10123874995 is thirty-seven feet away from my current position, uninjured.”

The angel stepped out of the puddle of steaming road material around its feet. None of the tar stuck. Theopolis rolled himself off the steps and onto his feet

“Yes, command, her virginity is intact. Command, TAC update: the target is not a succubus.”

Theopolis looked around for the female angel. She must have fled when the bruiser arrived. Why? I meant no harm.

“No, it looks like a human sorcerer. Continue the operation?” The Angel paused, looking skyward. “Roger, command. Apprehend and detain. Engel out.”

Everything had started so well today, thought Theopolis. The angel’s head turned suddenly, and Theopolis had a bad feeling that things were about to get worse.

Collections

The manhole cover bounced up and then popped off completely, clattering down a few feet away as a dark and oily blob-ish figure crawled out. Behind him came a more human, but still oddly chilling, shape. Despite looking completely human, the effete frame of the second demon radiated a palpable aura of semi-evil.

“All right!” said the blob, speaking through something that approximated a mouth on something that might have been a head. “Let’s go get us a rogue succubus, Nigel. I’ve got six tentacles just itching for some hell-spawned pussy.”

“Sorry, Moris,” replied Nigel. “Beelzebub said she has to come back a virgin. Lucifer’s orders”

“So fucking what?” asked the tentacled blob, Morris. “She’s got plenty of other holes.”

“Oy! Whoa there. Beelzebub’s one thing, but the Morningstar … You don’t fuck with Satan.”

“So what? What’s he gonna do? Send us to Hell? Sue?”

“Funny you should say that, Morris. He just might sue. As a legal council, I do not recommend this course of action. To avoid litigation, I recommend upholding our obligations.”

“Litigation? Dude … we’re demons. We aren’t exactly known for keeping our word.”

“True,” said the lawyer. “You are correct, Morris. Librarians always did turn me on, anyway. It’s the glasses. Something about the way the glasses frame the eyes. A literal window on the soul. A little groping can’t hurt.”

“All right! Let’s do it!” exulted the slimy demon, its tentacles quivering in anticipation.

The lawyer drew in an impossibly long breath, and then, “Chariokarazvantilobhastadrach—”

“Short form, you idiot!” yelled the slimy runt of a demon. “You want to waste an hour?”

Nigel blinked, then looked disdainfully at his partner. “You bet your ass I do. You don’t actually want to rush this job and go back down there, do you?”

The other devil thought about that a moment. “No. You’re right.” He paused again for deeper thought. “Hell, fuck this. Let’s go hit a strip club. If we miss her, tough. I bet we could drag this out for a week or more before anyone important notices.”

“And when we get caught? Besides, this isn’t Japan, so I doubt you go over with the strippers nearly so well.”

“Always the pessimist. All we gotta do is say we couldn’t find the—

“—Bitch,” said the slimy severed head as it spun in the air before dropping to the road with a squishy thud. Tentacles flailed around as the headless devil’s body ran around in circles, firing pulses of stinking ichor into the air from the gaping hole in atop its shoulders.

“Oh Fuck!” screamed the severed head as a hob-nailed sandal slammed down on it.

“Oh dear!” squeaked Nigel while the other demon’s body toppled over, lashing around with its tentacles. Hellfire sprayed out from Nigel’s hands as he spun around.

The next few seconds were reminiscent of the Burning Bush’s family reunion as Krezyg’s hedgerow burst into flames. Then the retiree’s finely groomed lawn blackened, and another neighbour’s pink flamingos melted. A garden gnome exploded like a mine under the influence of the sudden, uneven, change in temperature.

A flaming sword cut towards Nigel’s face as the demon’s barrage flowed around the angel, detonating a car’s gas tank.

“Hold! Halt! Desist!” Each word was punctuated by Nigel leaping back or to the side. To show his willingness to talk, the firestorm ended.

The sword left a burning smell in the air as it passed close to his head and boiling gashes where it struck the roadbed.

“We can talk this over,” screeched the demon as he rolled across the ground. “I’m on a recovery operation. I’m just here to collect a rogue succubus!”

“Unholy shit! What’s your problem?” squeaked the severed head of Morris. “We come in fucking peace already!”

Nigel’s well-tailored suit erupted into flames with a near miss. Since he was from Hell, being on fire was nothing new to him, but still …

Grabbing Morris’s flattened head because he’d put his hand in the spongy mush as he scrambled to his feet, Nigel dashed towards the manhole and didn’t even slow down before jumping in.

And then things were silent, for a few seconds. Long enough for Dr. Theopolis to get to his feet.

“You,” said the angel, pointing at Theopolis with one hand while lowering Mr. and Mrs. Krezyg to the sidewalk with the other. “The summoning of the Banished, better known as demons and devils, is not tolerated.” Behind the angel, Mr. Krezyg’s house had caught fire.

So that’s how the demons got away. Theopolis looked at the pool oozing in the direction of the storm drain from the decapitated hellspawn. One of them, anyway.

Looking back at the angel, Theopolis asked, “Where did your partner go? She can explain this! At least most of it.”

Ignoring Theopolis as though reading from an internal script, Engel continued. “You will surrender mortal 10123874995.”

“You got it, but listen!” Theopolis, feeling more like Oscar than anytime since grade nine, pointed at the pool deflated demon. “I did not summon those guys. I tried summoning a demon once, and I just got an imp. He exploded as soon as he crossed over.”

“You will surrender GA3 Malaika.”

“What? I don’t have her! I don’t know where she is! I wish she was here. She could—”

“You are not cooperating, mortal.”

“Read my mind or something! I haven’t done anything.”

“Mind reading without a warrant is a violation of the mortal privacy act. I’m afraid you will have to come with me.”

The neighbours were coming out of their houses now and looking around at the devastation. Theopolis did some looking of his own. Taking in the almost flat demon lying in the road, the ruined stretch of roadway, the exploded car, and the parts of the neighbourhood still on fire, Theopolis shook his head and ran.

Calmly, Engel reached up and took hold of his halo, tilted it slightly and hurled it like a Frisbee. The impact caught Theopolis, lifting him up and throwing him through the front of his mother’s house.

No. Have to lead him away from here. All of my paraphernalia in the basement. I can’t afford to lose it. And mom’s gonna kill me for breaking the window! He looked down at the halo still embedded in his shields. Hmmm. I definitely want to keep this for study.

Kimberly lay unmoving on the floor just inside the door. Is she? No she’s breathing.

“Kimberly, Run away. Go home!” In the name of Hermes Trimagus, may the angel follow you while I make my escape.

He waited until Kimberly was up and out the door before he started incanting. Then like a burst of wind, he flew out the shattered window … and straight into a bright flare of light.

Though protected by his spells, he felt the jarring crash as his body caved in the front of a neighbour’s SUV. Fragments of safety glass pelted his back.

“Wait! I’m not who you’re looking for!” he cried, rolling out of the way as the angel dropped from the sky. The flaming sword that the angel led with cut the urban assault vehicle almost in two.

Engel spun around, a trail of molten metal streaming off his sword as it cleaved another chunk off the car, and faced the sorcerer. The dismembered car detonated as the gas tank erupted.

Kimberly vanished around the corner. The neighbours looked on in shock.

She Drives Lee Crazy (ooh, ooh)

“I don’t even know why we’re bothering,” said Lee from the backseat of Doug’s hatchback. “They could be anywhere by now.”

“What, you don’t care enough to go looking for a missing friend?”

“Don’t be a bitch, Shari,” Lee snapped back. “Of course I do, but they could have driven anywhere. This is pointless; we should just let the police take care of it.”

“As far as the police are concerned, she left of her own free will. You should have told them something like she was grabbed, not that she got into the car. Now the cops won’t bother looking until she’s gone for a day or two. Just another teenaged runaway, you know?

“Besides, we’re not looking for Kimmy,” Shari said snidely, “we’re looking for the taxi. The taxi driver will tell us where he dropped Kimmy off.”

Shari turned back towards the front of the car. “So keep driving, Doug. The cab company said the driver last reported in from The Empress Hotel, so that’s where we start.”

“And I don’t know how you got that much out of them, either,” complained Lee.

“I remembered the cab number and told them I left my purse in the car. It was easy. Hey, shhh. Nice music.”

Doug turned the volume up, Lee sighed, and Shari tapped on the dashboard with a perfectly manicured finger as Queen challenged the poorly turned engine for sonic supremacy for another minute-and-a-half in moderate city traffic. Lee stared out the side window, pissed off, worried, and confused.

“Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me he he,” wailed the radio. “For mee hee hee. Fooooor Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

“Doug, turn that shit off,” said Shari, her drumming halting with bang.

“Sorry,” replied Doug, reaching out and silencing the radio.

“You’re not fooling anyone, you know,” said Lee. “You two already know each other from somewhere.”

“How do you figure?” asked Doug.

‘From the way you two talk to each other, the little looks, and from the fact that you gave her the front seat. You’re almost boyfriend/girlfriend, or more like it than any of the other girls you’re balling.”

Shari cracked up. Completely cracked up. She turned and looked into the back again. “Jealous? And here I thought only Paul wanted to sleep with his siblings.”

Doug made a choking noise.

“Just like that!” yelled Lee, jumping on the admission. “You shouldn’t even know Paul—

“Whoa! Whoa, Doug! Stop the car!”

“What? Why?” Nonetheless, Doug slammed on the brakes

“There’s Kimmy!” Lee said, pointing at a girl staggering along obviously exhausted, but still trying to run.

“Ha!” said Shari, looking smug. “Told ya we’d find her.”

Behind them the driver of a sedan leaned on his horn.

Pride

“Stupid civilians,” said Engel, spreading his wings before flying home. “Good intentions or not, they always just get killed or taken hostage.”

Their prisoner bound and bundled up for transport to a secured site, a cadre of Guardian Angels slowly vacated the site of the “explosion of a methane pocket in the sewer,” leaving the rest of the clean-up to the mortal authorities.

“What the hell are you up to, Wayde?” asked Zaniel surveying the damage, still keeping a hopeful eye out for Malaika.

“Plausible deniability, Zaniel,” Wayde replied. “Less you know, the less trouble you’ll get in later.”

“You’re not setting up another jail break, are you? Forget Chari, Wayde. She refused to come with us last time, so why would she change her mind now?”

“News flash: she’s already out.”

The strumming of a thousand harps drowned out the beginning of Zaniel’s shocked reply. “—me! You got her out? How?”

“She got herself out. I’m not sure how she did it, but I think that it had something to do with that Napster thing a few years back.”

“The casual soul tarnishing scandal. Very small margin—I don’t think anyone went to Hell over it—but she must have made a killing off the volume.”

“More than enough to reach into earth and find a sucker to summon her. I’ve turned the kid, and we’re minimizing the impact. So please … please stay out of it.”

“She’s not getting back into Heaven, Wayde.”

“I can live with that. I just couldn’t take it if I lost her to Hell again.”

“Hell? Hneh. This is about Lucifer. He took off with your girl, and you’re still pissed off at him. Let it go man. She dumped you once, she’ll do it again.”

“She’s too smart to fall for that greasy mother—” a cacophony of chimes blotted out what Wayde said next. “—again.”

“Wayde, whatever she was, she’s a succubus now. They only exist to bring torment to men, but I’m sure she’ll make an exception for you. Worse, she’s the number three Succubus under Lillith and Saralei. You’re just asking for more pain. I say again: let … it … go.”

“No,” Wayde said with steel in his voice. “I’ll get Malaika back for you, but you have to let me save Chari. I can do this. I know I can. I have to.”

“Yeah, right. I remember Lucifer saying something similar before he tried to throw down with God. Pride cometh before the fall, Wayde.”

“Some pride is good, Zaniel. Without it, we’re just doing another job just like the sheep upstairs. Look at the kinds of things the mortals accomplish every day. For every step they take backward, they go two forward.

“Then look as us. We’ve seen perfection in God, and sometimes I think we’d be better off not knowing. Our whole culture is trapped in a defeatist loop. We know we can’t be perfect, so why try?

“Why? Because we aren’t perfect, and we can’t be perfect, but we can improve. There’s still room to improve, but most of us don’t even try. We’ve stagnated. We’re backsliding. We need pride; Lucifer’s problem is he doesn’t know when to quit. I do! And here’s another big difference: I’m not challenging God; I’m challenging his adversary!”

“This is nuts, Wayde. It’s going to go wrong just like last time. You’re harping on about improving, but you didn’t learn a—” several chords of classical guitar “—thing. Or maybe you did and it’s the wrong lesson.

“No it isn’t. I know what went wrong last time, and this time I’m going to get it right. We are going to do the job right. All you have to do is trust me. I’ve got it all worked out.”

“This is getting out of hand. You’ve got a month, Wayde. Less, if anything happens to Kimberly Carter—number 10123874995—or Malaika. If anything at all happens to Kenda, I’m coming after you personally. I’ve just about got that girl straightened back out.”

“A lot can change for the mortal world in a month. That’s more than enough time—

“Say, was that Gabriel earlier?”

“Yup. Calls himself Jibril these days, though.”

“Jibril?”

“Yeah. Well you remember how he’s been mulling over that Islam thing of his for the past couple thousand years? He converted.”

Wayde blinked.

“Serious. I didn’t really expect it either.”

The Angels Fumble, and Chari Recovers

“Hey, Kimmy!” Lee called. She and Shari had hopped out of the car at a light while Doug drove around the block looking for a parking spot.

Kimmy stagger-ran between them, completely oblivious to their presence.

“Kimmy, stop!” demanded Shari.

Kimmy stopped.

“Kimmy?” asked Lee. “You OK?”

“I’m OK,” droned Kimmy.

“Right,” said Lee. “What’s the matter?”

“I’m OK,” droned Kimmy.

“Stand on one foot, Kimmy,” said Shari.

Kimmy stood on one foot.

“What are you doing, Shari?”

“Look at her face, Lee. Her pupils are huge! I think she’s been drugged, or something.” Shari snapped her fingers in Kimmy’s face. Kimmy, still on one foot , started to topple over. “Yeah. Her brain is fried. What’s she into? Scientology?”

“No way. She’s the original, tried and true Catholic School Girl.”

“Yow. No wonder I was upsetting her so badly, earlier.” She reached out to steady Kimmy, then pulled her hand back with a loud, “Ow! Shit!”

“What happened?”

“Uh … static shock. Put both feet down and walk with us, Kimmy. Let’s go find Doug and take Kimmy back to your place.”

“No way,” said Lee, not moving. “She’s going to the hospital.”

“You want to take a drugged-out Rose Princess to the hospital? Goodbye to life as Kimmy knows it. It’d be better if she just tried to sleep it off, or something.”

“You sure?”

“She goes to the hospital, doctors get involved, they bring in the cops, her freak-o parents get notified, she winds up on the front page of the paper, all Hell breaks loose. Let’s just see if we can handle this quietly first.”

“No. No way. If some asshole drugged her, I want to see the guy hung by his balls.”

“When we get Kimmy straightened out, we’ll get the girls together and take care of it, I promise.”

“You’re too screwed up for words, Shari. What are we gonna do? Shoot the guy? What are you hiding? I want to know why you pretended you didn’t know Doug when you obviously know Paul.”

“Elaine,” Shari lied. “Paul’s girlfriend. I’ve known her for years.”

“Paul … has a girlfriend?” Lee said incredulously. “Get real.”

“Fine. Don’t believe me. I’ll introduce you two later, but first we better get Kimmy off the street where anyone can find her all messed up like this. I’ll keep an eye on her here, you go get Doug, and have him bring the car around.”

“Leave you with Kimmy. Like that’s a good idea. She doesn’t like you.”

“Right now I could be her mother or a demon from Hell, and she wouldn’t care. What am I going to do with her in the middle of the street? Just go get Doug, and have him bring the car back here.”

Lee snorted and stomped off. As soon as she was gone, Chari turned towards Kimmy. “What am I going to do with you? You’ve been bound by magic; I can see that much, but you’re still too pure for me to do anything about it. What we need is an angel or another Mystic. Maybe Bonnie can do a walk-through and patch you up, but we’ll try that later. Right now, since you’re in a listening mood, I have a few other ideas.

“Kimmy, you aren’t that interested in sex, are you?”

“Yes.”

“Lovely. I’ve been spending far too much time with mortal teenagers. Let me be clearer: Yes you are not interested in sex, or no, you are interested.”

“Yes, I’m not interested.”

Chari made a clicking sound with her tongue. “Well, you dance, play sports, and have an active—if dull—social life, so I can’t chide you for not having any interests. Still, that is such a waste of a lovely body, and eventually you are going to want children, so you will have to take an interest, don’t you think?”

“Yes.”

“Well, there is no time like the present, so be a dear will you, Kimberly? When the other girls talk about sex, Kimberly, I want you to listen closely and imagine trying it. Start thinking about having sex. Think about it a lot. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Good girl. Now, tell me, what do you think of Doug?”

“I don’t know,” mumbled Kimmy. “He confuses me.”

“That’s good. He is very confusing, Kimberly. You should spend more time getting to know him then, shouldn’t you?”

How Do You Solve a Problem Like Kimberly

Doug was seething. Ainsley actually left Kimmy alone with Chari. It’s not like it’s Ainsley’s fault. How could she know? But now I have to sneak a chat with Kimmy to see what Chari did to her. Like that’s going to happen.

Not with Kimmy was crashed out on Ainsley’s bed, sleeping it off.

She can sleep it off, can’t she? What if this is all some massive set up and Chari’s playing games behind the scenes? I gotta find Wayde. I gotta—

Rational thought slammed headfirst into a wall. “Oh yeah. T-tamara, you really know how to relax a guy.”

“Your cum tastes awesome, Doug. Like ice cream, almost,” moaned Tamara after swallowing. She kneaded his softening cock with both hands, not willing to let it go. Her head lowered again, ready to apply suction for round two, when something heavy hit the door.

They waited and Doug wilted further, half-expecting Ainsley to burst in, but instead the racket in the hall started up again, with more deliberation.

“Doug, stop screwing around, get out here, and give me a hand,” yelled his sister, beating the door mercilessly.

“’Scuse me a second, will you, Tamara?” said Doug, getting up off his bed and pulling a pair of shorts up. “I’ll be right back.”

Tamara pouted and took his place on the bed. “Family first, huh?” she teased. “Save some for me.”

“Don’t be sick, Tamara.”

“What’s so sick about it? ’Lee’s hot! I’d do her, and I’m a girl! Just don’t be gone too long, or I’ll have to go looking for someone else.” She reached into her purse and took out a stick of gum, unwrapped it and sucked it slowly into her mouth. “Got any hot neighbours?”

It wasn’t Ainsley at the door. Chari’s simulated, overtly sexualized Ainsley-rip-off stood ready to pound on the door again. Doug stepped out and closed the door.

“I thought I asked you not to look like that, Chari.”

“Too late. The girls are used to me looking like this,” the succubus replied, pointing into the bathroom. “Go.”

Chari had Kimmy leaned up against the shower wall like a mannequin.

“Uh … I thought you couldn’t do a thing to her. Where’s Ainsley?”

“She’s freaking out with her friends in the living room. As far as she knows, I’m there, too. But you’re right. I can’t do a thing with Kimmy—even with a mortal body, it hurts even to touch her. I’m not sure she can just sleep it off.”

“Then why were you so against sending her to the hospital? At least they could look after her properly.”

“If this was a drug, yes, they could. Drugs would be easy. I would just put her somewhere and wait for them to wear off, but this is a really finely crafted enchantment. It might not fade away for days—if ever—and until then, she’ll do anything she’s told.” A hospital would have even less of an idea about what to do than I do. I’ve tried everything I can think of short of calling up an Angel or tracking down a wizard. Even that might not work; whoever did this is really, really good at this stuff.”

“One of your old friends?”

“No. This is too subtle, so it’s probably some mortal wizard. I want to have a talk with this guy, but Kimmy draws a complete blank whenever I ask about him.”

“Hey, Shari. Thought you were ’Lee for a second,” said Tamara, sticking her head into the bathroom to see what was keeping Doug. “Hey! What’re you doing with Kimmy, What’s wrong with her anyway?”

“Uh, we think someone drugged her,” Chari lied.

Doug choked. What are you doing hanging out with the girls anyway?

I have to have something to fill my time, so I signed up for dance lessons. And to get another shot at Kimmy, of course. It is a lot of fun, actually. You mortals have it so good. Everything’s all just fun and games for you with no cares about the long-term consequences.

Not hardly, Chari. It wasn’t all fun and games even before I got mixed up with you.

Oh come on, Doug. Look at what choices I have: Eternity in Heaven … dull. And Hell’s … Hell. Not much to look forward to, really, but here, on Earth, a girl can really get down!

“Drugs, huh? This Wizard guy you were talking about?” While they conversed silently, Tamara had pushed between Doug and the Succubus, patted Kimmy on the cheek, and looked into the girl’s glassy eyes. Leaning in, she pried Kimmy’s eyelids out of the way for a better look.

“Oh yeah. She’s out of it, pupils aren’t that dilated, though.” She took Kimmy’s wrist, felt around for a moment and began a slow count. “Heart rate’s about normal,”

Tamara snapped her gum and stood back. “It’s like she’s asleep or something.” She snapped her fingers in front of the enthralled girl’s face. “Yo! Kimmy! You there? Say something.”

“Something,” droned Kimmy.

Tamara blinked and then laughed. “She’s totally gone. Why didn’t you and ’Lee call the cops?”

Not receiving an answer, Tamara snapped her bubblegum. “Back to business. Kimmy, do you know who drugged you?”

“No.”

“Can you remember what they looked like?”

“No.”

“Shit! Still, we better call the police. I can’t believe that ’Lee didn’t. Sleep this off? Like hell! If the cops don’t get him, I’m going to kick him so hard his testicles fly out his ears.”

“That’s not too good of an idea,” said Chari.

“Why not? Don’t want to get involved? You’re already involved, Shari. And when I was listening in earlier, you seemed to have a pretty good, if crazy, idea of what was going on. So … were you feeding Doug some D&D inspired bullshit to sneak into his bed, or what?” Tamara asked, glaring at Chari for a long moment. Then worry, anger, and confusion vanished from her face. “Yeah, I guess you’re right,” she said, then burst into a grinning smirk.

Chari? What’d you do?

Just relaxed her a little, Doug. She’s fine.

“You done?” Doug asked Tamara.

“Nope,” she replied. “I wanna see how far gone. Hey, Kimmy, why don’t you take your shirt off and get comfortable?”

“I don’t want to,” droned Kimmy.

“Sure you do!” said Tamara, pulling her own shirt up and off. “See? I’m doing it!”

“Whoa! Tamara!” protested Doug, staring at her anyway. “What are you doing?” Chari, you call this relaxed?

For her these days, this is relaxed. She doesn’t have much in the way of sexual inhibitions left, you know. Not to be outdone, Chari pulled her top off. The tight tee clung on the way up, causing her breasts to bounce before settling into a pair of large, firm teardrops.

“Oh that’s just so unfair,” said Tamara when Doug’s eyes swivelled to take in the succubus’s rack. “Holy shit! She really is doing it!”

Kimmy had straightened up. She gripped the bottom of her tee shirt, and lifted.

Chari’s body was built for sex. Tamara was cute and perky. Kimmy was something else, even with the bra still on. She was well proportioned, for one thing. She wasn’t exaggerated like Chari; everything just …fit right. It’s not the sort of thing Doug could explain, though, there is probably a bit of the taboo in there. I’m not supposed to see her bra. Worth the price of admission, though.

As Kimmy’s midnight-black hair spilled back down onto her shoulders, even Tamara blatantly ogled her friend. “Oh wow. You can’t tell me that you don’t think she’s hot.” Looking over at Chari, Tamara asked, “What do you think?”

“You’re right. She’s hot,” Chari replied. She cupped one of her breasts. “See Doug? Size doesn’t matter. I’ve got at least two cups on her … and Tamara.”

Doug dragged his eyes off Kimmy long enough to find something else that grabbed his attention. Tamara’s breasts were slowly, but noticeably, getting bigger. He looked away and at a smirking Chari.

I thought that took a lot of effort. Like ‘Doug exhausts himself fucking the entire high school dance squad to get another two inches of dick’ effort.

Three inches, and a lot thicker, Chari thought back, absently. Oh, I’m finding all sorts of tricks to make this stuff easier. You should see Mira’s little sister these days. She is not that little anymore, let me tell you.

What?

“Sez you,” groaned Tamara, oblivious to her fuller chest. Her eyes bounced back and forth between two sets of breasts and a cock beginning to tent out a pair of shorts. “I could just eat all three of you up.”

Chari shook her head. “She might remember this stuff later, it’s probably not a good idea for us to gang rape her in the bathroom, or something. Tell her to put her shirt back on before she freaks out.”

Kimmy stood there in bra and jeans, holding her shirt balled up in one hand.

“That’s a nice necklace,” said Doug, looking at the bauble dangling at the end of the silver chain between in the bit of cleavage exposed by Kimmy’s severe bra. “What kind of stone is that, anyway?”

Chari took a closer look and went white. “A, uh, topaz of some sort, I think.”

“Looks nice,” said Tamara, looking Kimmy up and down. “The blue matches her eyes.”

She chewed on her gum for a few moments and then said, “Well, we ought to make her do something so she can’t be all holier-than-thou all the time. Have her have a threesome with me and Doug, maybe. She’s so repressed that I bet she’d go off like a bomb. Foursome, I guess. You’re invited too, Shari.”

Chari, Doug pleaded mentally. Stop giving Tamara ideas, will you?

“You’re weird, Tamara,” said Chari, ignoring Doug’s accusation.

“Weird? You’re the one coming up with the druggie wizard wannabes, Shari. And don’t go all virgin on us. You’re the one who was pumping me and Amy for tips on Doug earlier.”

Doug’s eyebrows shot upwards. “Excuse me?”

“Hello? That was just girltalk, Tamara. What happened to ‘What’s said in the room stays in the room?’”

“That’s the lockers at the dance studio, Shari. You could probably learn a few things yourself. Watch this!”

With a lightning fast motion, Tamara had Doug’s shorts mid thigh before Doug pushed her away.

“Really, girls,” said Tamara, stepping backwards into the tub with Kimmy. “You just have to want to go down on that cock.”

Chari grinned, admiring her handiwork. “It is pretty nice looking. How big is it when it’s completely hard?”

Tamara blew a huge bubble and popped it. “Suck on it for a while and you’ll find out. It’s awesome!”

“That’s it,” said Doug, pulling his shorts back up and backing towards the door. “I’m out of here.”

“Liar,” teased Tamara when Doug didn’t move. “Look at you! You’re getting stiff just from talking about it. I bet Shari and I could have you cumming all over us in under a minute. Bet she could give you a real boob job.”

“I’m getting stiff because I’ve got three topless—mostly topless—girls surrounding me.”

“Eww,” said Chari, licking her lips seductively. “Isn’t that kind of a waste? I thought good girls were supposed to swallow.”

“Good girls, no. They don’t even start. It’s us naughty girls who swallow, Right Kimmy?”

“Yes,” droned Kimmy.

“Hey,” protested Doug. “Watch what you say around her! What if it sticks when the, er, drugs wear off?”

“She’ll be a lot more comfortable around guys then, won’t you, Kimmy?”

“Yes,” droned Kimmy.

“Stop that!” yelled Doug.

“Yes,” droned Kimmy.

“Hey!” said Tamara, her eyes brightening and a smile growing on her face. “You ever see Ella Enchanted, Shari?”

“You don’t really think that ordering her to not take more orders’ll work?”

“Who knows? Kimmy, if we told you not to do what other people told you to do and to just act normal, would you do it?”

“Yes,” droned Kimmy.

“Oh come on!” said Doug. “That won’t work.”

“Let’s find out. Kimmy, I have, uhm, three … No four! Four commands for you to obey. Once you hear all four, follow all of them. One, you don’t have to do what to do what other people told you to do unless you want to. Two, you will act like you do normally. Three, uh, you will forget anything that happened in the bathroom; you just remember talking about dancing. Four, put your shirt back on.”

Kimmy pulled her shirt back down over her head and pulled her hair out of the neck with a dick-stiffening flip. Tamara, watching the dick stiffen, drooled.

“So far so good,” said Chari. “I’ll keep an eye on her. You two have fun, but not in the shower. Sandy’d go nuts.”

“Yeah,” said Tamara, conspiratorially. “We gotta do something about that.”

Kimmy walked towards the door stiffly. Her vacant expression was unchanged.

“That sure looks like it worked,” said Doug sarcastically. “How are you feeling, Kimmy?”

“I feel normal,” she droned in response.

“Oookay. Kimmy, go back to ’Lee’s room and go to sleep.” Tamara thought for a moment and popped a bubble. “I know this is a bad idea, Shari, but we’re gonna have to tell someone, sooner or later. Plus Kimmy’s gonna be really pissed when she wakes up.”

Peach Princess

“Kimmy spilled the beans in the car on the way back, Amy. This is not funny.”

“Why not?” asked the blonde.

“Because I’m not beauty contest material. I can’t believe Molly’s going along with it.”

Weezy cracked up. “That’s exactly what Kimmy said when we sprung entering her for the Rose Princess on her back in March.”

“Oh come on, Lee,” said Amy. “Kimmy took the Rose back in April after you talked her into it, so it’s only fair that we set you up for the summer fair. You’d make a great Peach Princess. Actually, you’d make a great Cantaloupe Princess. I think you’re bigger than I am, you know, up top. ’s been a great summer, huh? Too bad there’s only two weeks left.”

“Yeah.” Lee looked down at her greatly matured chest. “It takes more than boobs to win a beauty contest, you know.”

“Not much more,” joked Weezy. “You can dance better than any of us, so you have the talent. You do OK in school, so you aren’t stupid. And I’d do you—if I was a guy, that is—so you’re hot. What do you think, Shari? Should Lee represent the Molly and the school at the summer fair?”

The silent simulacrum looked up, paused for a moment. “Go for it!” she finally said. “If you don’t, I sure want to give it a try.”

“Sure,” said Weezy. “You two are practically twins, so why not?”

Twins? Sheyeah, right! Lee started to vocalize that thought before a cry cut her off.

“Ggggggggggggod! Harder, Doug! Faster!” bellowed Tamara.

The rest of the girls broke into a giggling fit while Lee leaned back on the sofa, tried to ignore the sounds, and tried to keep track of where her hands were.

Angel Down, but not Fallen

Kimmy lay on Lee’s bed, sleeping as instructed, the spirittrap sitting up near her collar. Chari bent the coat hanger almost back to its original shape and put it in the closet. Then she sat down on the bed beside the girl, careful not to touch.

“Now you, Malaika, are an unwelcome complication. I don’t know how you wound up in there, or how Kimmy wound up wearing it, but what do I do with you? Obviously, I can’t just let you out or you will go Jihad all over my ass, but if I keep you, your boss will start looking.”

The tiny figure in the gem silently mouthed something offensive.

“It’s a pity, really. You know … you were the best neighbour I ever had. Quiet, peaceful, and polite. What more could you ask for in Hell? Would you believe that they assigned a gibbering horror to your apartment when you moved out?”

The tiny Malaika stomped her foot and said something along the lines of, “So you tortured me for an age for being a good neighbour?”

“Relax. It was only half an age—tops—before you were moved into the embassy. And it is nothing personal, I was just using you. Besides, it wasn’t me making all that noise next door; I worked late most nights and slept in my office at the archives. All of the wild sex you heard all night, every night … It was just a recording.”

“Let me go and I’ll kick your ass,” or something like that said the imprisoned angel. It was hard to tell exactly what she said, but with the way she was jumping around, the emotion was clear.

“That keep ’em horny and distracted trick I used on you still works, you know. I’m still using it, right now in fact.

“Ggggggggggggod! Harder, Doug! Faster!” bellowed Tamara from the other side of the wall.

“No hard feelings, but I was in Hell, and I had to get out. So, while you were sleeping off a rough night, I dressed as you, and just about made it. I would have made it, if not for that meddling old fool, Moses. Sharp eyes on the old bastard.

“Something has always bugged me, though; why didn’t you just get ear plugs?”

Devil on the Up-and-up

“Chari, just what are you doing with my sister and her gang, anyway?”

“Relaxing, mostly. After spending a quarter of eternity in Hell, it’s nice to just go out somewhere, hang around, and enjoy myself for a while, you know?”

“Chari, listen to yourself. You’re even starting to sound like them.”

“Oh, that’s just an act so I can fit in better. Once I got everything under control here, I had to find something to do to fill my spare time, and the girls are seriously fun. Back when I was in Heaven it was all, ‘The Lord this, the Lord that.’ Hell with the succubi was even simpler: ‘Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex sex, sex sex sex!’ Dull! Dull, dull, dull, and dull!”

“Uh, what do you mean by under control?”

“Tamara knows all about horses. I tried to go riding with her last week, but the horses kept freaking out whenever I got near them.”

“Chari, what did you mean by under control?”

“Weezy’s into all sorts of weird art. Amy writes poetry and short stories, and Sandy knows just about everything about pop music. I could even have talked religion with Kimmy, maybe. Lee’s actually the most boring of the bunch. All she does is dance and whine about you

“Chari! What exactly did you mean by under control?”

“Oh. Well, I don’t have to work nearly as hard to get a meal anymore. You’re keeping me very well fed, so that gives me time to play around and experiment.”

“Like you did with Tamara and Linda?”

“You enjoyed what I did for Tamara, don’t you deny it. Besides, she was starting to get jealous of me, Amy and Lee. I might have to do something for Weezy soon, too. Linda, now she looks amazing. Probably the best work I’ve ever done.”

“I know. She and Mira dropped by work today. Chari, you really shouldn’t go around changing stuff like that. Tamara was sort of low key, but Linda doesn’t even look the same. Well, her face does, but the rest of her … it’s like fifteen meets twenty-five at the neck.”

Doug looked puzzled for a moment. “Hey, Chari, why do the girls always start with blowjobs? I mean, if you just made them uncontrollably horny, you’d think that they’d rush straight to the sex and come like mad.”

Chari raised an eyebrow. “You like the blowjobs, don’t you?”

“Well … yeah, but it just seems kind of selfish.”

“It isn’t. I made sure of that.”

“Right … Anyway, rein it in before you get us caught.”

“Hey, I was just helping out. Feels, kind of good, you know? I was meant to be out and about, working with people and having fun, not locked up in Hell with all of those fucking bimbos. Your sister and her friends, they’re smart. I can spend time with them and not come away feeling sick.”

“Smart? Come on! Have you ever seen Lee’s grades?”

“What do you know, Doug?” Chari snapped, practically spitting fire. “You know the old line about Hell being other people? It’s complete and utter garbage. Hell is stupid people. Take it from someone who spent a quarter of eternity—in Hell—cleaning up after and answering the questions of an army of sex-obsessed bimbos. Anything longer than a syllable is wasted on them and that really makes for long explanations.”

“I can see where your problem with cheerleaders comes from.”

Chari’s eyes burst aflame. “Cheerleaders are nothing compared to Succubi, and some of them are actually alright. Mira and Mandy are fun to hang around with, most of the time. However, the comparison is probably valid in a few ways. I’m a Succubus, and because of that, I’ve had to work my ass off to be taken seriously. You’ve never had to put up with people writing you off as an idiot just because everyone you have to work with is an idiot.”

“It’s about the same for geeks actually,” Doug protested

“No, it isn’t. You didn’t have to be a geek. After the fall, if you were female, you just got pooled in with the Succubi because there were so many of them in the fallen.

“So why did you fall then?” Doug asked. “You’re smart. You had to be able to see the writing on the wall.”

“Did the Germans in World War Two see it that way? They were taking on a whole world, and they still thought they could win. And they weren’t all stupid, just proud.

It’s that pride thing again. Frankly I am proud of some of the stuff we did, some of what we accomplished. Heaven really needed to be shaken up, and in the aftermath, some of the reforms I wanted to see were made. I just wasn’t there to see them.”

“How’d you get mixed up in with Satan, anyway?”

“Lucifer,” she corrected. “Satan makes him sound like a loaf of bread. We cal him that behind his back.

“I was a bit of a social activist—Succubus Rights sort of thing, even though we weren’t Succubi yet—and I had a real schoolgirl crush on Lucifer. I did some really stupid stuff for him before I found out he was banging Lilith and had about a million other girls he was leading on. By then it was too late. I had horns and leathery wings.

“Now I’m out, though, and I’m not going back, so if I want to help out a few of my friends, tough! I am going to enjoy myself. I am going to go horseback riding with Tamara. Weezy wants me to pose for a picture—oils, no less—and Amy just needs a bit of literary help to really make a name for herself. If there is anything I know, it’s literature.

“I can finally do what I was made to do: Help. And without all of those stupid fucking rules in Heaven!”

“Fine,” Doug said resignedly. “Can you just help them out quietly?”

“Don’t worry, Doug. No one’s going to be looking at us. Penny Lane is in town next week, and Sandy got tickets for the whole gang! I’ve never been to a fair or a rock concert before; this is going to be sooo cool!”

And Introducing … Penny Lane

“Hey Lilly. Martin in?” Penny Lane asked her … producer’s excruciatingly beautiful secretary.

Producer almost fits, realized Penny. But not quite. He got me started, but he doesn’t really fit into any industry term. He doesn’t run a label, and he’s completely hands off when it comes to actually making the music. All he does is put up the money, really. Money and advice.

“No,” Lilly replied, oozing an uncomfortable amount of sex. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

Penny shifted her stance, slightly. Uncomfortable to a heterosexual female, maybe. The courier that one time just about had a heart attack when he saw her. I’m not sure I want to be that beautiful, I mean I can still go do normal stuff incognito, but Lilly probably gets mobbed. She should be the star, not me.

“Uh, no. I just wanted some advice. My agent is getting on my back over the county fairs again.”

“You signed an agreement to play at them, didn’t you,” Lilly said. It should have been a question, but it wasn’t. She already knew the answer. “If Martin was here, he’d tell you to fulfil your contracts. If there is some wiggle room, take everything you can get, but always meet the letter of an agreement.”

“Right,” said Penny, her heart quickening. Dammit. She’s doing it again. She’s just too beautiful.

“Thanks, Lilly.” Penny studied the walls carefully so she wouldn’t have to look at Lilly anymore. “I want to do the fairs, but I want to make sure I’m right. You know Mr. McLean. He’s all about the money.”

“Money isn’t everything,” said Lilly. Then she sarcastically added, “The love of money is the root of all evil.”

Penny nodded, not quite getting the joke, and smiled at Lilly. Lilly smiled back, and Penny practically ran from the office before she started melting.