The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Web of Trust — Chapter 5

Cast:

  • Peter – Timothy Olyphant
  • Timmy – Colin Ford

“Gah! This is driving me freakin’ nuts!” I complained to few of my friends at lunch after one of them had commented on how fidgety I was. “All day, I’ve had this feeling like there’s something I’m supposed to do after school, but I can’t think of anything, and there’s nothing on my calendar.”

“Was it something with Amanda?” my best friend asked.

“I’ll check with her next period, but I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t have forgotten about something like that”, I responded.

“Maybe you had an appointment you forgot about?” another friend offered. I told them that I always religiously entered things like that in my calendar, and I was sure I would’ve remembered making an appointment, even if I’d forgotten to enter it into my calendar.

“What about a friend you were supposed to see?” another suggested. That had possibilities, since I didn’t always enter that sort of thing on my calendar if it was a casual same-day get-together, but I was quite certain I hadn’t made plans like that with anyone.

“Something at home, like chores or something with your dads?” my best friend tried. I knew what my chores were and my dads were both out till later this evening, so no dice there, either. We all kind of shrugged and left it at that.

“Hey, sweety, honey, dearest darling!” I greeted Amanda, putting on my best boyish face as I sat down beside her in the science lab and gave her a quick kiss before the teacher showed up.

“What did you do wrong?” she asked, smiling at my overdone greeting.

“Ummm…well, I’m not exactly sure I have done anything wrong, but maybe I’m about to?” I replied, hoping not to offend her if I had forgotten anything. “Were we doing something together after school?” I asked.

She looked a bit taken aback for a second, then developed a decidedly devilish cast. “We might be.”

I pursed my lips slightly in only partly feigned annoyance and slumped my shoulders in defeat.

“Oh, as much fun as this is, I suppose I can’t draw it out too long. Mr. Richards is gonna be here any second. No, nothing tonight, but if you tell me you’ve forgotten about Friday, I’ll skin you alive!” she replied, giving me another, more lingering, kiss.

After two years together, Friday was going to be our final date. She was a straight-A student who was absolutely brilliant at chemistry, and she’d been accepted into Berkley, pending final grades, of course. If that went as well as we both knew it would, it was entirely possible that she’d stay on there for her Master’s or even Ph.D. I, on the other hand, was a B-student on average, and never expected or wanted anything beyond the local college. A two year program there, then I’d hopefully have a job, and who knew where that would take me.

Her acceptance had been a bittersweet moment for both of us. I was as happy as she was that she’d been accepted to her dream university, but it was on the other side of the country, and I knew that, at best I’d only a couple of times a year. We’d talked about it, and while it had been very emotional for both of us, we’d decided to end things amicably at the end of the year. Neither of us felt we could maintain a long-distance relationship. She wanted to move earlier rather than later so that she’d have a place to stay and be familiar with the area by the time school started, so she was leaving the weekend after school ended. Barring a miraculous reunion later in our lives, Friday would be our last night together.

We were still kissing when Mr. Richards cleared his throat. “Alright you two, break it up and let’s get down to business.” Pulling away from her reluctantly, I remembered what had brought on this moment in the first place. If I was supposed to meet someone or do something, someone was in for a disappointment.

The rest of the afternoon went no better than the morning had, and by the time I got to the end of my last class, I was watching the clock almost constantly. Some of that was probably because there were only a couple of days of high school left, so every class seemed to drag on, but today, it was definitely more than that. By the time the bell rang, I’d already packed everything up and was on the edge of my seat to leave.

I could’ve gone straight home, but as on-edge as I was, I decided to head down to the park by the lake, about ten minutes away. As I walked, I let my mind wander, and, after thinking about Amanda for several minutes, I realized that I’d better stop thinking about her or I was going to embarrass myself. Instead, I forced myself to think about what my own college experience was going to be like next year. Overall, I was looking forward to it. A lot of people said it was such a huge change from high school, but I couldn’t really see how. If I’d been moving out of home like Amanda was, sure, that’d be a big change, but I wouldn’t be.

My parents had always told me that as long as I lived with them, they were happy to support me, all the way through college or university. They could afford to send me just about anywhere I wanted to go, but of course, that wasn’t to be. They’d never worried about my marks, as long as I was passing. Carl, the father I thought of more as “Dad”, had had really pushy parents when it came to his grades, and while it had turned out well for him career-wise, he’d really hated his parents for that…amongst many other things.

Devoutly religious parents and being gay already didn’t tend to go well together, but I’d figured out maybe a year or so ago that my dads were also just a wee bit on the kinky side. It was my own damned fault that I knew about it, too—I’d picked the lock on a cabinet in their bedroom out of insatiable curiosity. There were things in that cabinet that I felt a son really shouldn’t know his parents own. I’d quietly closed it up and never looked in it again.

Making my way in among the sparse forest at the far end of the lake, I stopped thinking about anything and started paying attention to where I was going. It was easy to get lost in here if you let yourself get off the eroded pathways. As I wandered a short way into the trees, I realized that I’d stopped feeling so antsy at some point along the way.

I didn’t come here often, but every once in a while, it was nice to just to get away from everyone. There were benches and picnic spots in various places around the lake, but the bench I was heading to was an abandoned one that was now partly overgrown. It was decaying a bit, but still in decent condition, and if you were careful, you could just make out the lake through the shrubbery that had grown up around it. There was a bit of a path to it through the bushes, so other people besides me had obviously found it, but I’d never run into anybody else here. It was an ideal place when you wanted to relax or be alone.

Unfortunately, that didn’t hold true today. Maybe fifteen or twenty minutes after I got there, some guy came along. “Oh, hi there”, he said as he sat down beside me. “I’m Peter.”

While it seemed odd that someone else would come this far out and sit at the same bench I had, I supposed it had to happen at some point. “Hi, I’m Tim”, I responded briefly, returning to gazing out at the lake. His smile as we’d shaken hands had been a bit too friendly. Having grown up with two dads, I had a pretty good idea what that meant. I obviously couldn’t have cared less if he was gay, but I wished he wasn’t here at all. All I wanted to do right now was to sit and enjoy the peace and quiet of the lake.

Unfortunately, that didn’t seem to be this guy’s plan. The only reasons I could think of to come out here were to relax or make out in private, but Peter decided to strike up a conversation like we were old friends. Ugh!

At first, I was polite. He asked about why I was out here and I told him very quickly about my day. For lack of anything better, I asked why he was out here, and he just smiled and looked me up and down before feigning an answer that I didn’t even pay attention to. I knew why he was really here. I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly, but he didn’t take the hint.

“So what classes are you taking at school?” he asked, rather invasively. I gave him a curt reply as he eyed me up and down some more. Oh, for Pete’s sake, I thought. The guy had to be closing in on fifty and here he was checking out some barely legal teenager. I’d had one or two guys that age check me out before, or at least I thought maybe they had, but they’d kept their interest discrete, either because they knew it was a bit creepy or because they were my dads’ friends and didn’t want to offend them. This guy had no such restraint.

“Are you planning on going to college next year?” he asked next. Was this guy for real? I frowned at him disapprovingly.

“I’m sorry, I guess I’m being a bit creepy, aren’t I?” he smiled wistfully.

“A bit?” I remonstrated him. “You’re asking me personal questions five minutes after meeting me, and you’ve made it pretty clear that the only thing you’re really interested in is getting in my pants. Well, it ain’t gonna happen, buddy!” I almost yelled. “Now, either you get the fuck out of here or I will.”

To my dismay, he didn’t leave. My disgust only seemed to make him bolder. Now, he was grinning like mad, his eyes meeting mine in a challenge, but like he knew he’d already come out on top. After a few seconds, he broke eye contact and let his gaze wander casually down to my crotch. He even licked his lips, the pervert!

I should have gotten up and left at that point—a part of me very much wanted to—but another part of me wanted to stay, no matter what. Let him be the one to leave, the fucker!

“Timmy”, he started.

My head whipped around to glare daggers at him. “It’s Tim, not Timmy!” I told him heatedly.

“Have I mentioned that you’re part of my web of trust?” he continued, ignoring my interjection completely. “There’s no need to be alarmed or upset. I’m a really nice guy and we’re going to get along very well. I’m like the best friend you haven’t met yet, so why don’t you just sit back and relax while we get to know each other a bit more.”

It took me a few seconds to really absorb what he’d said, but in the end, I supposed he was right. Why had I been so bothered by him? Leaning back against the bench, I looked around at the trees, letting all the tension of the last few minutes drain away. I felt much better now, more at ease.

Peter stared at my body, especially my crotch, the whole time. It still bothered me, but I guessed he didn’t really mean anything by it. Apart from that, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, actually.

“Sorry, I think we got off on the wrong foot. Can we try again? Hi, I’m Peter”, he tried again.

Smiling back at him reassuringly, I reached out to shake his hand. “Hi, I’m Tim.” Instead of shaking my hand, though, he brought it up to his lips to kiss it, like I was a woman he was getting romantic with or something. It should have weirded me out, but I just laughed. He obviously had a quirky sense of humour. “So, what brings you out here?” I asked, beating him to the punch this time.

“There’s no need to ask me any questions, Timmy. You can just stay completely relaxed and enjoy answering my questions thoroughly, instead. You don’t mind me checking you out while we chat, do you?” he asked me solicitously, though he made it sound rhetorical.

“No, I don’t mind you checking me out”, I concurred, my curiosity about this guy evaporating completely. “Go right ahead and enjoy.”

“Good, good. In fact, you wouldn’t even object if we sat closer together, touching each other. It’ll be very comfortable, Timmy, I assure you”, he told me.

“Yeah, sure, I don’t mind. It’s Tim, though”, I reminded him, “not Timmy. Nobody’s called me that since I was about six.”

“It sounds nice when I say it, and it makes you feel kind of boyish again. I think you’ll grow to appreciate me calling you Timmy very quickly. Don’t you agree, Timmy?”

I had to admit, it did have a certain authoritative quality to it when he said it that made me feel like a kid again, but not in a bad way. He nestled in closer to me, as he’d suggested, and rested his hand on my knee, squeezing it lightly. Pulling my leg towards him a bit, clearly exposing my crotch more for his enjoyment, I felt his leg pressing against mine.

“Now, back to what I was asking before. Are you planning on going to college next year, Timmy?”

“Yeah, sure. Just the one in town here. I’ll be taking a two-year carpentry program” I volunteered. “I’m very good with my hands.”

Peter laughed and leered at me at the same time. “I’ll bet you are! Are you planning on living with your dads while you’re in college?”

For just a moment, I wondered how he knew I had two dads, but I focussed on giving him an answer, instead. “Yeah, that’s the plan. I’d never really considered anything else. Besides, as long as I’m there, they’re paying for everything!” I grinned.

“Your dads are reasonably well off, then?”

“Pretty much, yeah. I mean, they’re not like Donald Trump or anything, but they both make pretty good money. Carl’s a financial manager for an international law firm, so he’s well off on his own. My other dad, Aaron, is a nurse-practitioner, and they make decent money too. The two of them used to live in Canada when I was really little, but Carl got a promotion and we had to come here to the States. He tried to hide it, but I remember Aaron wasn’t happy here at first. Mostly, I think he just got used to it over time, but NPs make more money down here too, so I think that helped.” I really enjoyed chatting with Peter and giving him detailed answers to his questions.

“Which one’s the Top?”

I grinned at the unusual line of questioning. “Well, I try not to think about those sorts of things, but I’m pretty sure that’d be Carl. He’s generally more assertive and demanding, and it seems like Aaron pretty much does whatever Carl wants, sometimes, though they try to make it look like they both agree on stuff. Whichever one it is, well…” I hedged slightly before continuing, “…he’s, like, very Top. They have all this kinky shit locked up in their bedroom that I found once. I try not to think about that even harder than I try not to think about which one’s the Top.”

Peter just laughed at that. “So, I gather we have a mutual friend, Dylan. Tell me a little bit about what you two have been doing together lately”, he told me, suddenly jumping to a totally different subject.

“Oh, it’s really neat! He’s been teaching me hypnosis. Usually it starts with him hypnotizing me, but then when it’s my turn, we use his roommates for practice, since they love being hypnotized”, I told him. “I’m not very good at putting people under, though. My girlfriend let me try putting her into a trance, once, just to see what it was like, and I couldn’t get her to go under very deeply at all. Once someone’s under, though, I guess I’m okay after that, because I can pretty much do anything with Dylan’s roommates. He can get them to do even more stuff than I can, but I think that’s just because I don’t want to do some of the stuff he does.”

“Like what?”

“Well, he usually gets them to do sexual things for him. Even though they’re both as straight as I am, they’ll get down on their knees and suck him off like his cock was the best thing ever.”

“And how does it make you feel to see him hypnotize his roommates to suck him off?” Peter asked.

“Oh, I don’t mind at all. That was part of my first lesson—to show me how it could be used to alter your perception of something. Then, after Dylan was done and it was my turn to hypnotize someone, he guided me through making his roommates let me hypnotize them anytime I want. He encouraged them to allow me to try it just the one time and helped me get them under—giving me suggestions about what to say and when to say it—but then I did the rest”, I told him. “I have to say, it was a real power trip when I woke them up and asked them if they’d let me hypnotize them again, and they both said yes, eagerly. I mean, from their perspective, they’d known me for maybe five or ten minutes before Dylan and I put them under, but they had no problem at all with me hypnotizing them again and again after that.”

“Well, it’s funny you should mention that”, Peter smirked, his hand sliding up my leg almost to where my cock was resting. “You see, I’m a hypnotist too and there’s nothing you want to do more right now than come back to my place and let me hypnotize you.”

“Seriously? You’re a hypnotist? That’s insane. I’d love for you to hypnotize me!” I told him, ecstatic to have met someone else who enjoyed hypnotizing people.

“It’s settled, then. I’m parked just at the edge of the forest here, so why don’t you come with me and we’ll have you under in no time”, Peter suggested, standing up and readjusting what looked to be a hefty erection. That gave me a moment of pause, but in the end, I decided it was too important to me to be hypnotized, so I stood up as well and followed him back to his car. While he was driving, he fondled himself from time to time. I got used to it in no time. As he said, it was just a part of who he was and nothing for me to worry about.

Peter’s partner, Jeff, was making dinner when we got back to Peter’s place. It came as a bit of a shock to see him naked, but Peter reminded me that I was part of his web of trust and told me that it was just normal for both of them to be naked, so I relaxed and took a seat on the couch while Peter took his clothes off as well. I’d been right, he was quite hard, but even seeing it first-hand didn’t faze me at all.

“So, Timmy” Peter said, coming to stand directly in front of me, “are you ready to be hypnotized by the naked gay man with a hard-on?” he asked.

Laughing at how he’d worded it, I told him I couldn’t wait. Just like Dylan usually did, Peter told me it was time for another session, and I drifted off comfortably, my head falling forward to brush against his cock even as I fell into one of the really deep trances I loved so much.

I’m not sure when I woke up, exactly, or even whether I had. I just kind of sat there dreamily staring at Peter’s cock as he stood in front of me, and I was pretty sure I’d been staring at it for a while. Peter was caressing my hair affectionately, making me feel good…about everything. I’d never really looked so closely at a man’s cock before. It was thick, at least compared to mine, and like most Americans, he was circumcised. He had a full bush of pubic hair around his cock and a pair of very hairy balls. Amanda preferred that I shave mine. I knew from showers after gym class that a lot of the other guys did too. That wouldn’t have looked right on Peter, though. Everything about his crotch was just perfect the way it was. He smelled quite nice too, I noticed. It was a very enticing aroma, almost like Amanda when she was wearing just a touch of perfume.

“Dylan, why don’t you stand up and let me get a really good look at you”, Peter suggested. I complied, seemingly without effort. I just kept thinking of the tattoo across my back that said “modo somnium est vita”, Latin for “life is but a dream”. That was how life seemed to me right now, though I’d gotten it more as a recognition of the fact that my life had gone so well since my parents had adopted me.

I did as he asked, standing at ease in his living room as he leaned into me and took off my hoodie and t-shirt. I could feel the head of his cock lightly hitting my stomach. “Now, Timmy, when we first met, you said you thought I was a serious creep who just wanted to get in your pants.” He started fondling my cock through the heavy khaki pants I was wearing. I knew he was getting at something, but my mind just couldn’t seem to put thoughts or words together well enough to figure out what. “You were absolutely right about that, Timmy. As you can see, I’m quite hard, and I’d like nothing more than to get into your pants right now. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Timmy?”

“Yeah, okay. That sounds nice”, I replied airily. I stood there quite happily while he fumbled with the button on my pants. I could feel the tips of his fingers rubbing lightly against the base of my cock as he undid the zipper and then groped me through my pants one last time before setting his hands against my sides. He gave me a peck on the lips as his hands pushed down my jeans and boxers, leaving me naked as my pants fell to the floor.

Everything was so strange, but like any dream, I just kind of went with it. I knew it wasn’t actually a dream, but everything seemed like one right now, and it was all so fun and slightly arousing. Even before Peter reached for my cock, I’d been starting to get a bit hard, but after he started stroking my foreskin back and forth in long, smooth motions, squeezing it ever so slightly, I stiffened up in no time.

“That’s quite the long dick you have there, Timmy. I don’t think I’ve ever seen one so long and yet so thin. Interesting!” I’d never really compared my cock to another guy’s before, certainly not another guy’s hard-on, and Amanda had never commented on its shape or size, either, other than telling me when I was going too deep. It was kind of nice to be complimented on it, even if it was by another guy.

Kneeling down, Peter helped me out of my socks and pushed my pants away as well, nuzzling his face into my crotch. He sniffed tentatively as he explored, his lips occasionally kissing my balls and shaft lightly.

When he was done looking and sniffing around, he grabbed me by the ass and really buried his face in the unshaved hair above my cock, then the space between my balls and my leg, each time breathing deeply, over and over again. Guiding me by the waist, he backed me up against the nearest available wall and started to blow me, still breathing deeply every time he came in close. He couldn’t even make it halfway down my shaft, but I really didn’t care whether he made it halfway, all the way, or if he didn’t blow me at all. I remained completely passive and compliant with anything he wanted, the dream-like sensation increasing the more surreal the situation got.

Jeff came in briefly to tell Peter that dinner was ready, but Peter didn’t seem too worried about it. He just French-kissed Jeff, obviously sharing the taste of my cock with him, then dismissed him. I didn’t see where Jeff went, nor did I care, but Jeff seemed unsurprised by the whole thing, like it was something that happened often.

I stood there against the wall as Peter turned his attention back to me. Apparently done sniffing me and sucking me off, he looked into my eyes and spoke to me. I can’t tell you exactly what he said since, like the dream I was increasingly starting to think this was, everything was kind of blurred and confusing. Whatever he said, I leaned into him and started sniffing one of his armpits the way he’d been sniffing my crotch just minutes before.

I was totally unprepared for what happened next, and it jarred me out of my dream-like state slightly when it happened. There simply are no words in the English language for how he smelled. The scent of him was indescribably good and I breathed in as deep as I could, probably more deeply and more often than he had been. Instinctively, I started licking his armpits as well, his manly pit hair soon becoming damp with my saliva. Unfortunately, that reduced the scent, and after a few minutes, I switched to the other one. Breathing in both of his pits returned me to my dream-like state quickly, bringing me even deeper than before. It was almost orgasmic.

Wanting more of his amazing smell, I pushed my face against his skin and breathed deeply as I dropped to my knees, knowing where the next most obvious strong smell would come from. Like he had before me, I buried my face in his crotch and breathed in and out with everything I had, feeling the dizziness of hyperventilation coming on as I did. Peter just smirked down at me as he saw me losing myself in him, then pushed my mouth open and plunged his cock all the way in, completely unresisted, until it hit the back of my throat.

I have no idea how long he kept face-fucking me for, but however long it was, it wasn’t long enough. Every time my nose got closer to his mound of hair, I breathed in as much as I could until his cock gagged me and I couldn’t breathe in anymore.

When he made it clear that we were done with that for now—though I hoped there’d be more later—I breathed in his crotch smell several more times before making my way down to his feet. They smelled different, yet no less enticing for it, and I sniffed and licked them as well as I could, given that he was still standing on them. Above my head, he’d started to jerk off and I could tell by his movements that he wasn’t going to be long.

There was one last place that I hadn’t sniffed thoroughly yet and knowing this might be my last chance, I made my way up there as quickly as I could. Spreading his ass cheeks, I breathed in, loving the slightly more acrid scent of him that was, nevertheless, just as insanely wonderful of a smell as the rest of him. Like everywhere else on his body, I sniffed and licked everything I could, the rhythm of his jerking off making it challenging, but more enjoyable when I got a good sniff or lick. Peter squatted slightly on my face as he stroked his cock faster and faster, and I rimmed his ass as well as I could until suddenly, violently, he came all over the wall that I’d been standing against earlier. Wherever he was, Jeff would certainly have heard Peter’s groan of ecstasy as he came, and I felt an indescribable thrill that I’d made him cum so loudly. Even his cum smelled and tasted delicious as I unabashedly licked it off the wall!

The only bad part in the whole experience came when Peter told me to go sit back on the couch and I realized that I wasn’t going to be allowed to keep sniffing him. Soon, though, I didn’t care as I fell under his spell again, my mind spiralling deeply downwards to the sound of his voice.

When I awoke again, I was back to my normal self, at least as far as I could tell. Peter was sitting beside me with his arm wrapped around me. We were both still naked, and he had the remnants of a hard-on, but I was comfortable with that. I barely even noticed my own nudity, it just felt so right. If Peter hadn’t been naked beside me, I probably wouldn’t have noticed it at all.

The three of us sat down for dinner, and Jeff and I got to know each other a bit, but the conversation eventually turned back to hypnosis. Having done it with Dylan before, and having done it myself to Dylan’s roommates, I recognized that Peter was probing me to make sure that certain post-hypnotic suggestions were holding. I didn’t try to figure out what they were—I never did, it was more enjoyable that way—I just told him how I felt.

“That was amazing, Peter! It was all so dream-like, but more like a wet dream” I told him, when he asked how I felt about it now that I was out of my trance. “It was so surreal. A part of me knows it was real, but it’s like…it just doesn’t matter because it was really more of a dream…thing.” I struggled to find exactly the right words. I knew that somewhere in my subconscious, I’d just heard the words, because he’d just suggested things to me, but consciously, they just weren’t there.

“And tell me, what was the most enjoyable thing out of all of it to you?” he asked.

“That I was hypnotized. That’s the best! I love being hypnotized!” I replied, feeling my excitement level rise just at the thought of being hypnotized.

“So, you think you’ll want the creepy dude from the park that you hadn’t met until today to hypnotize you again?” he asked, smirking.

“Anytime, anywhere! You just say so and I’m there!” I assured him. Even being reminded that he was practically a total stranger, there was nothing I loved more than being hypnotized. I had a feeling that he’d be doing it more often than Dylan now, but whatever, it was all good.

“Excellent, because it’s time for another session, Timmy.” I had a half-grin on my face as I realized what was happening, but it didn’t have time to form more than that.

Peter gave me a lift home after that, admiring our house as we sat and talked in the driveway for a minute before I went in. “Oh, Peter, there’s something I wanted to ask you about, but I never got around to it over dinner. Is it possible to hypnotize someone while they’re asleep?”

“It’s possible, yeah, or at least I’m told it is, but I’ve never had much success with it. I can’t quite seem to make my voice quiet enough and I almost always end up waking them up. Different hypnotists are skilled at different things, though, so maybe it’ll work better for you. I can show you a website with the technique described on it or you can just search for it. All the descriptions I’ve ever seen are just variations on the same basic idea.” He used my phone to show me the site he was thinking of, which described a number of different techniques for putting someone under, so I bookmarked it for later and said goodbye.

As expected, my dads weren’t home yet, though it was closer than I’d thought. Aaron got home from his shift only ten minutes after I did, and Carl showed up just as Aaron sat down for a late dinner.

Apart from saying hi to them briefly, I spent most of the night just playing with my cock and working my fingers up my ass. I’d never had any interest in playing with my ass before, though living in the same house as two gay men, I’d tried it once before, just to see what it was about. I’d never seen the attraction, myself. Tonight, though, I was horny and it just seemed like a fun thing to do. I kept thinking back to what had happened with Peter. I remembered all of it except the full-fledged hypnosis, though some of it was distant and foggy. Even if it was all a bit gay, the important thing was that I was being hypnotized and that I’d be “getting some” hypnosis pretty regularly from now on. Peter had even suggested I might want to move in with him and Jeff next year so that I could be hypnotized every day. I wasn’t sure how my dads would feel about that, though.

As I was enjoying myself, I propped up my tablet where I could see it and read the website Peter had pointed me to. The more I read about the technique, the more I thought it might work for me. Dylan had always said that I either wanted to go too fast or too slow, but with this technique, slow would be a benefit. The whole idea of hypnotizing someone while they slept appealed to me and I could see in my head exactly how I’d proceed if I ever did it to someone. The only trick was finding people asleep, who weren’t already excellent subjects, to try it on. Amanda was out, obviously, since I wasn’t likely to see her sleeping ever again. I would make it a great last night for us both, but there would be no sleeping involved in that. Already, though, I was beginning to look forward to something new.

I was up to two fingers up my ass, and quite comfortable there, when I heard my dads coming upstairs to go to bed. I quickly whipped them out and wiped them off, pulling my pants back into place and wedging my hard cock under the waistband and up into my t-shirt to keep it hidden. I gave them each a hug goodnight, careful not to press my stomach too close to them, and trying desperately to pretend they hadn’t just about walked in on me.

It occurred to me that I might use them as subjects, but not both at the same time, at least not at first. Aaron’s shifts changed a fair bit, though, so it wouldn’t be long before he’d be sleeping alone for at least part of the day. After I could get one of them under, it wouldn’t matter as much for the other one. I could’ve tried a girl again, of course, but so far, I’d only gotten anywhere with Dylan’s roommates and it was starting to seem more natural to hypnotize a guy. Hypnotizing my dads had some definite possibilities.