The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blurb: He was my college roommate. This is the story of how I bought my best friend and made him into my lover.

* * *

Disclaimer: You open your eyes, slightly dazed, like you are coming out of a trance. If you are not of legal age or are offended by gay hypnoerotica, you will turn from this page and the memory of clicking this link will gently fade from your mind. So relaxing.

Otherwise, enjoy!

Copyright © 2017 by xesulliv.

For those who might need visuals with their stories, here’s my (admitedly poor) attempt at illustrating the main hunk, Jason: https://www.patreon.com/posts/jason-14839980

I write with italics. You can find this story with italics if you follow the above link and look for my ‘List of Finished Stories’.

Comments:

* * *

[WEBSITE REDACTED]

by xesulliv

Part 1: True Love

My twenty-first birthday was a blast. Of course I drank a couple beers, but I begged off any more. I’d been drinking since I got to college, but recently I’d given up on getting blackout drunk because I needed to focus on my studies. Call it my New Year’s Resolution.

Not that I was doing bad with my studies. Actually, I was first in my class. And I wanted to stay that way. My social life might suffer, but it would all be worth it in the end. I told my friends that I had a big test on Monday, or a big project. I didn’t give my excuse that much thought. My friends expected me to be a reclusive party-pooper, and they knew I didn’t really like clubbing. When I gave my excuse, they all nodded their heads and called me a nerd, which wasn’t exactly inaccurate.

Jason, my jock roommate, was the only one who knew any different. He knew I didn’t have a test, or project, or anything, really. Jason gave me an unreadable look, but I was thankful that he didn’t call me out on my little white lie. He set up this birthday party for me. He even canceled a date with his smoking hot girlfriend (by date, I mean ‘massive sex romp’). He was a good friend, a great friend, actually. But I wasn’t in the mood to party with him, not while we were drinking.

You see, my friends didn’t know something about me. I was deeply in the closet and had this humongous crush my roommate. Jason. Even his name could make me shiver. I still vividly remember the first time we met. We lived on the same floor freshman year. I never thought someone as handsome and as popular as Jase would be my friend, but by some strange quirk of fate, that’s how it happened. We grew closer over our first year and agreed to be roommates for our sophomore year, even after he joined a fraternity. We roomed with two other guys during second year, Jason and me sharing a room.

Sharing that room was an impossible situation for me. Jason was on the college baseball team. Division 1. He was hot as hell. I always had a thing for baseball players, tall and lean. Most of the serious ones develop this thick gut of muscle over their core, but not Jason. He kept himself honed and toned, even in the off-season. I’m sure it helped his sex life. In fact, I knew it did because I could hear his conquests through the walls in our current apartment and that sophomore year sharing a room was a scheduling nightmare for reclusive me (what with all the ties and socks on our door handle all the time).

It appeared, to my eyes at least, that Jason built his body to turn me on even more. Freshman year he was long and lean, tall and stretched. Those freshman fifteen he put on were all muscle, and in all the right places. It looked more like a freshman thirty. When I daydreamed about something, like how he needed to get rid of that little gut over his stomach, a month later it would be gone, and he would have chiseled abs over an Adonis belt.

Oh God, how I drooled over him. Dreamed about him. Fantasized about him. Before college, I had my type (generally a baseball player). After freshman year of college, my type always ended up looking almost exactly like Jason.

I was also in love with him. I realized this over the previous summer when I sent him his birthday gift. I had three things picked out, and I chose the cheap option. One was expensive—my family had money so wealth wasn’t that important to me. Jason’s family was working class, so I knew better than to give him the expensive gift. I kept it for myself and hid it in my closet along with my shrine to Jason’s virile masculinity. (I stole a few of his soaps and a couple pair of his used boxer briefs—that I hoped he didn’t notice were missing. I kept everything locked in the small privacy cabinet in my closet. That was prime jack-off material if there ever was such a thing. Every time Jason left for the weekend, I pulled out those boxers and inhaled his musky scent. It sent me over the edge every time.)

Here’s another thing that was intolerable about finally having our own place together—listening to him bang his hot girlfriend, whichever hot girl was calling herself that for the weekend. They coupled loudly and screamed like primal animals. I had to hand it to him though, this month Jason had been mostly with the same girl every night. And even though my gaze lingered in a different direction, there was no denying her impressive tits, sexual attitude, and damn near perfect legs. She was a bombshell.

They were perfectly matched.

“So you wanted to cut out early again, even on your birthday?” We were walking home through the wintery cold.

“Thanks Jase. Thanks for setting it up, but you know me. I have to get to studying.”

“That’s bullshit and you know it.” Jason was always more aggressive after a few drinks. And he had had more than me, but we were by no means drunk. He also tended to get a little more affectionate while he was drinking and that wreaked havoc with my cock—which loved the attention—and my brain, which knew it was a disaster waiting to happen. Anytime Jason leaned in and breathed down my neck, which often happened when we were alone and he was drunk, my cock would be rock hard and leaking.

My cock was just as desperate for him as my heart. Desperate for his touch, desperate for his scent. Fuck, I wanted him so bad. I had lusted after him for two years as he transformed his body into my perfect version of a hunk, but now that we were living alone together—after always having some intermediaries—my emotions kicked into overdrive. And it was more than just sex. I really cared for the guy.

You see, Jason was also a really great guy. Not just hot, but tender and sweet. I don’t think he was as nice to his girlfriends. Usually when they were around, Jason would devolve into an animalistic fuck machine. I could hear them all the way over in my room, across the apartment. But I was a good roommate and I didn’t complain.

Okay, let’s be honest, with even the slightest moan or groan from his room my cock would be rigid and out of my pants. And I would stroke it fast and hard and imagine myself on the bed beneath my roommate. His toned, jock body pressing down upon me, entering, invading, bringing me over the edge. Yeah, that was a fringe benefit of rooming with Jason. I would jack myself so fast that I could usually recharge and have another go by the time Jase climaxed while fucking his ‘girlfriend’.

We made it up the stairs and into our apartment. “Fuck it’s cold outside,” he said. He slipped out of his jacket revealing those bulging shoulders and tight chest. He’d chosen one of his tightest t-shirts for the evening. It was that faded red one that I loved so much. Most of my fantasies involved him wearing that shirt. He had had it since freshman year when it was a looser fit. But now when he wore it, he looked like the fuck stud that was... out on the prowl.

And that’s what he had been doing tonight in the club. Prowling. He attracted all the hot girls with the skimpiest clothes. They were on him like a horny pack of hyenas. Once word spread that he was the star third basemen, he had a line—a fucking line. He tried to give a couple to me, but I wasn’t interested. For obvious reasons. I was busy fantasizing about me being the one to come onto him, seduce him, and get him in my bed. How hard could it be? His bed was about thirty feet from mine.

“Why didn’t your girl show up tonight?” I asked.

“It was guy’s night out. You know how it is, she’d cramp my style. I was supposed to be your wingman tonight. It’s your birthday.”

“You tried, dude.” He had this thing were he liked to be called either ‘dude’ or ‘bro’. During freshman year it was the dumbest thing, but now it was a thing I shared with him—and I held onto it like Leonardo DiCaprio at the end of fucking Titanic. I was so screwed up. What was I doing with Jase?

“Yeah, bro. Did you see the tits on that one girl?” He cupped his hands over his fantastic chest. “God these pants have been so tight all night,” he complained, like the girl with the huge tits didn’t have anything to do with the monster trying to break out of his pants. He flipped the button and unzipped his jeans. He rolled them off his thighs, they didn’t fall by themselves. They were like a second skin, and they left nothing to the imagination. Worn in all the right places. I knew he had a nice package, I had never seen it full-on naked, but I had fantasized about it a lot. Coming back from the club, I had let him walk up the stairs in front of me so that I could get one last look at that juicy ass clad in those skin-tight jeans. His ass bounced sweetly—so many squats, so many fucking lunges. Mm-hmm.

Another fringe benefit of living with a hot jock so comfortable with his body was that he liked to show it off, all of it. He frequently stripped down to his boxers, even in the winter. We kept the apartment extra hot so he would be comfortable. I didn’t like wasting all that gas and electric (I’m kind of an environmentalist), but it gave me a glimpse of his fine body every other day and I’d pay thousands for that. What was money to me?

It was my twenty-first birthday and I hadn’t made a big deal about it, but I was finally going to have access to a lot of money through the trust fund that my grandfather set up for me. The fund gave me access to two percent of the wealth on my eighteenth birthday, twenty percent on my twenty first (if my grades were decent), and then there were other stepping stones until I was in one hundred percent control by the time I was thirty five, if I had a decent job and some other easily attainable criteria.

Sometimes, I wished my grandfather had given it to me all in one big lump, but I understood his conditions. They made me work harder. I was focused and devoted to my studies because of those conditions. What kind of person would I be without them? A party boy, sex fiend… My eyes settled on Jase. I’d have paid to have sex with my best friend, I would have corrupted him.

The thought made me shudder, partly because it would be so wrong, and partly because it was a thrilling fantasy.

I had the means to live comfortably for the rest of my life, to say the least. But because the fund was so large and so abstract, the money didn’t mean as much to me as it otherwise would have. All that mattered to me was my work and my own self-improvement. That’s why my grades were so important to me, what else did I have to gauge my successes and failures?

In fact, since I’d been living with Jason for so long, I was a little embarrassed by my obscene wealth. He worked like a dog and was hungry to make it into a MLB farm system. His dream was to be a Cub. I wanted to keep my trust fund hidden from him. This was just one of the those things that I had to hide from my best friend, alongside my never ending state of horniness for his country boy face, thick body and tight ass.

Jason walked down the hall to his bedroom. My eyes trailed his every step. I couldn’t get over the movement of those thick, powerful thighs, he had the legs of an athlete and they made my eyes practically bulge out of my head. He didn’t just walk, he stalked. Each step was a powerful lunge filled with excessive, boyish energy. That faded red t-shirt did nothing to hide his chiseled back. Those plaid boxers... not boxer briefs—those were for dates and working out.

My room was to the right, off the living room. I had to walk away or Jason would know I was staring.

“So Mitchell. Mr. 21. You want to watch a movie tonight?” he asked from his room. He knew I didn’t have any projects coming up. To agree to a movie would be an admission that I had left the club early for no reason other than that I was a loser who couldn’t score with women. I would never admit to the real reason, my dreams and fantasizes were always going to stay locked away in my head.

“Sure, what do you have in mind?” Maybe he would come out in his boxers. I stopped by my bed and drooled, just thinking about that body. There was about a fifty percent chance he would come out in nothing but those plaid, not-so-loose boxers. What was with him and tight clothes? Slut. If I had a body like that, I’d flaunt it, too. I had turned the heat up when we came in, to entice him out of his shirt. Come on, bro, make my birthday.

“You choose the movie, it’s your birthday.”

I changed into more comfortable clothes. I put on a pair of baggy gym shorts, but no underwear. If Jason could be so comfortable around me, I could do the same for him. But I definitely would wear a t-shirt. I didn’t have the body to strut around like a fuck boy.

I heard Jason settle on the couch. The TV flipped on. I walked out to the living space and the image of Jason laid out on the couch took my breath away. He was basically naked, down to the skin-tight boxers like I had hoped. They clung to his equipment in the most enticing way. It was almost more erotic to see him in this disheveled state of undress than it would be if he were actually naked. I’d never seen him completely naked so my imagination ran wild, erotically wild, every time I saw him like this.

I glanced at his gym-honed, tight pecs and bulging shoulders. His arms were a work of art. Biceps like any man would envy. They weren’t over-stuffed like a bodybuilder’s, but lean and firm and filled with athletic purpose. With sexual promise.

I was chubbed all night at the club, looking at him like this had me quickly filling up and lengthening.

He looked up at me. “How does it feel having a birthday so close to Christmas? That must really suck.”

Where the heck did that come from? The question put my mind through a loop, but it also distracted my lustful stares. Maybe I had been staring for too long, that was always a possibility when Jason was mostly naked.

“My family always made sure I had plenty of gifts.” I didn’t like to rub in his face how wealthy my family was, so I really wanted to change the subject.

“Yeah, I guess. Sorry I didn’t get you anything for Christmas. Thanks for the gift, by the way.”

“No problem.” For Christmas I gave him the cheaper of the two remaining gifts that I picked out for his birthday. The expensive one I still held in reserve, in my locked cabinet. That would never see the light of day.

“So what do you want to watch? Your choice.”

I sat down beside him, my body nearly brushing up against my Adonis roommate. Maybe it was a bad decision to go commando. God, just thinking about me sitting next to him was enough to make my cock rigid.

I put it on a sports show, one of his favorites.

He took the remote out of my hand. “Come on, bro. It’s Netflix and it’s your choice. He flipped through to a romantic comedy. It was a newer one that I hadn’t seen yet.

“How about this?”

I nodded my assent. He reached up and scratched at his abs then down a little lower like he was going to cup his balls. God, this is a fantasy come true. This was my life every week night for the last semester. He was even less inhibited now that it was just the two of us on our own. I’m sure if I told him I was okay with nudity that I’d get a full-frontal every morning. My cock throbbed at the thought. How had I survived the first five months of junior year living like this?

He loaded the movie. “I know you love this shit,” he said comfortably. His arm rested gently behind my head. I could touch it if I leaned back. I loved the way he spread out, taking over, putting his fucking hot body on display. Fucking fuck.

He tore his eyes away from the screen and gave me one of those patented Jason smiles. That mouth of his was designed to smile. Beautiful. Sexy. Confident. He could melt anyone’s heart, get into any girl’s panties. Definitely in my panties, if he ever wanted. That smile was a dream come true. I nearly came.

I shifted in my seat and tried to distract him from my erection. “Getting a little chilly,” I said. “I think I’m going to go get some sweats on.” And also change into constricting underwear, I mentally added. So horny tonight.

“Here bro, I’ll get a blanket.” He leaned away from me, ass in the air, and reached over the side of the couch. He pulled out a blanket and threw it in my direction. I covered my lap and legs.

He pulled one of the blanket corners from off my crotch. I was worried that he was going to rip it away and laugh at my arousal, but he didn’t. He pulled about a third of the blanket over his body and shuffled closer to me. I could feel the heat emanating from him. His warmth, his masculinity, his sexual scent. All those big, thick muscles radiating that deep, sensual heat.

Shit.

He reestablished his arm on the couch behind me, dominating my thoughts.

He was so close to me. The blanket covered his lower half and it was easy to imagine that he was naked underneath—instead of wearing those fucking sexy boxers. I was as hard as I’d ever been in my life. I needed to focus on this stupid, insipid movie and hope my cock got under control. Dick control, Mitch, haven’t you been working on your dick control?

We watched the first fifteen minutes in silence. We were both focused on the screen. Well, honestly, I wasn’t paying that much attention to the movie. I felt every shift in Jason’s body. I listened to his easy breathing. I leaned back and got as close to him as dared. He’s my bro, right? I’m allowed to do this. I’m allowed to lean into him and touch his naked shoulder with mine. I was in a t-shirt, it would only be weird if we were both shirtless. Right?

But I did not act that bold. I kept my body hovering away from his, expectantly.

My breathing was ragged, my cock still ached for attention. I debated whether or not to give it a squeeze under the covers. If I could get to the bathroom without showing him my arousal, I’m sure I could whack off a load in under a minute. That would relieve some of this horniness. Then I could actually enjoy my birthday evening with Jason.

He shifted in his seat again. This time his leg brushed up against mine. It seemed intentional. He turned his head and stared at me. I waited thirty seconds while my heartbeat hammered wildly. Then I turned to face him. “What?” I asked, trying to sound annoyed that he was staring at me.

“Did you have a good birthday?”

“Yeah, but you didn’t have to give up on going out with your girlfriend just for me.”

“Chelsea? She’s more of a fuck buddy now. I think I’m ready to move on again.”

“You’ve never had that problem, have you. Finding a new girl.”

Jason laughed. I think I sounded jealous, maybe jaded. He didn’t look away from me and I couldn’t tear my eyes away from him. He was so beautiful. Handsome and refined. When his face was soft like this he looked almost boyish, not quite feminine, but those full lips and sloped eyebrows were model-worthy. When he concentrated, like in a game, his face transformed to be uber masculine, domineering. I liked him both ways. I wondered if I’d like him even if he was ugly. I told myself I would, but that was probably a lie.

Half his face was illuminated by the light from the television screen, the other half hid behind sharp shadows which highlighted his cheeks, nose and eyebrows. He was classically handsome. A straight nose, perfectly symmetrical eyes and a big pair of kissable lips.

What was I doing staring at his lips? What was he doing staring at me? I looked up, a question on my tongue, but it died when I saw the smolder in his eyes.

Even in this dim light I could tell his eyes were the most brilliant blue I’d ever seen. I tried not to stare at him during the day because I could be sucked into those twin beautiful oceans and never return. His hair was brown and normally he wore it tousled so that it looked like he had just come from a fresh fuck (which was usually the case).

Tonight his hair was tamed and parted, like he had dressed up for me. It made him look cute as hell.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get you anything for your birthday,” he said at last. The spell was broken. His voice was softer now than it had been earlier, more rugged and somehow primal. It did something to me, deep inside. It tugged, and my horniness flowed. Or maybe my heightened arousal had something to do with his leg, which was now firmly pressed up against mine.

“You took me out for my birthday. We had a great time.” I gulped. “And now we’re watching a movie.” I pointed back to the TV screen and looked away from his gaze. “It’s a perfect night,” I said, somewhat lamely.

“Nah man. You got me a perfect gift for my birthday. I tried so hard to think of something perfect for you, but I don’t know. Everything I thought of was impossible.”

“It’s the thought that counts. I have everything that I need,” I stressed. “Anything I want, I can buy.” I didn’t mean to sound like an asshole, but I meant it to sound like he didn’t need to buy me anything. For me, it was good enough just to be friends with him. I kept my face firmly locked on the television, but I felt his stare.

“Yeah, but you got me that jersey, my favorite player from our only championship season. You know how much I love the Cubs and how important that was to me. I can’t believe you got it signed. That’s the best gift anyone ever got me.” He was so earnest it made my eyes blur over. Was I going to fucking cry? In front of Jason!

He refused to look away from me, like he was studying my face and profile. It made me uncomfortable. I wanted to pull away from his leg, but if I did that it might provoke a discussion of what was happening here. And what the hell was happening here?! Was he coming on to me? My straight roommate, who banged the hottest chicks just about every night? No way!

Oh, how that fantasy played out in my mind. I was staring at the television, but instead of seeing the lame romantic comedy we had chosen, I imagined myself pushing deeper against Jason’s body. Snuggling against that warmth. Kissing those beautiful lips. Touching the body that I’d only explored in my dreams. His hardness, his masculinity. Taking it all in, worshiping his body. Making him cum, making him feel the pleasure, the pleasure of everything I could give. I would do everything and anything to him.

God damn, I was so excited and fucking horny.

“I did have a perfect gift for you,” he said quietly.

“You did?” I asked stupidly. “What happened to it?” I looked back to him expectantly, but he didn’t get up to leave. He lowered his arm so that it wrapped around my shoulder. He slid it down tightly around my body. He pulled me against his chest even as I frantically tried to pull away.

“Jason,” I said nervously, “I’m getting uncomfortable.” What the hell was I doing trying to ruin this dream, just go with it Mitch! But another part of me screamed: He’s your best friend, don’t do this!

“Hold on, bro,” he said calmly. With his outside hand he reached across our bodies and held the side of my face. He took control of my chin so that our faces were inches apart. I was breathing so heavily, this was a dream come true. Oh shucks, oh fucks, I wanted him to kiss me so bad! I wanted to kiss him back, hard.

His hand dropped from my face and casually landed on the thickest part of the blanket right over my throbbing cock. He blinked. I didn’t say anything. I was too desperately horny to break the magic of this moment. He was in complete control. I felt like my whole life was balanced on a pin. Oh God, it was about to happen. Dick control, Mitch, don’t fuck this up!

He leaned in and lightly brushed his lips with mine. I kissed him back tentatively. Then his fingers ran through my hair and he took control of my neck. He pressed my face against his and stuck his tongue into my mouth, warm and inviting, strong and powerful. A real man. I fought back and soon our tongues were dueling, my body was desperate to get on top of his. This is what you do to all those girls, I thought. Just before you fuck them senseless. I’d heard it happen so many times, and now it was happening to me.

“Oh God, Jason,” I moaned. He pushed me off his body and back against the couch. Then he straddled me. His hands were all over my body and turning me on even more. His fingers twisted on my nipples. I moaned. I panted. I acted like a bitch in heat.

He lapped gently at my neck and ventured further down my body. Nibbling and licking over my shirt. “Lift,” he commanded while pressing against my butt. I bucked my hips and he slid my shorts around my ass and over my aching cock. “Commando?” he smirked. “That’s what I thought.”

I blushed, but what did I have to be embarrassed about? My best friend, the hottest guy I knew, one of the hottest guys on campus, was making out with me, pleasuring me, making me feel things I’d never felt before.

He was down on his knees and looking up at me from between my legs. The blanket was long forgotten. I could see his dick bouncing happily in those boxers. I still wore my shirt, but I was too entranced to take it off. “Happy birthday, bro,” he said.

My heart was about to pound out of my chest. “Jase?” I couldn’t believe it, he was going to do it... Jason, my Jason, about to go down on my cock. He wrapped those thick, beautiful lips around my rigid pole.

“No way,” I moaned breathlessly. “No way, no way.” I closed my eyes, the anticipation was too great. Noooo wayyyy.

Then his tongue tickled at the base of my cock. He licked all the way to the head, then swallowed my tip like he was savoring the taste of me.

“Oh Jason,” I panted. “Jason, go. Suck that cock.”

He swallowed a couple more inches then pulled off. “Yeah bro, talk dirty to me.”

Good God! Jason, a cock sucker? Jason had a lust for my cock, like he was making love to it. This was a dream, this couldn’t be reality.

He pulled off again. “Mitch, that’s a name for a fuckin’ sexy jock. You’d make a sexy jock, Mitch. So fuckin’ hot.”

He went at me again. What was he talking about, making me a jock? What a weird thing to say. Then I thought about him with his jock friends, playing together. I revved up and had to squeeze back against Jason’s mouth. I wanted this to last forever, even if it caused me pain to hold out.

“Yeah Jase, year bro! Suck my cock! Suck that jock cock! Worship my body! Workout and fuck, that’s what bro’s do.” I panted and cried out.

I was quickly at my boiling point. I didn’t know how I held on as long as I had... I should have shot the minute I realized what was about to happen (maybe my mind still didn’t believe it was real). My eyes were sealed shut against the intense pleasure. Jason, meanwhile, had taken me all the way to the base. He was skilled, no, experienced? How was this possible? He was the straightest, most macho guy on campus, other than the football players. No one would ever have expected him to suck cock. I never suspected. He never once gave me a hint. He was nice to me and friendly, but not friendly in that way. Sometimes I even thought I got homophobic vibes off him. If I had known he wanted this, wow, I would have done this years ago.

I raked my fingers through his hair and pulled him off my cock. I had to whisper, tears in my eyes. “Jase, I’m going to explode.” I warned him and gasped for air, trying to cool off. I opened my eyes and looked down at his smiling face. He hovered over the head of my engorged cock.

He stuck out his tongue and slowly, erotically, wrapped it around the head. His tongue was light, and my cock spasmed but didn’t blow. “I want your whole load,” he growled. Then he sank onto my cock and I unloaded. Those words alone were enough to set me off. I fired five thick blasts and I bucked my hips and fucked his face good. True to his word, he sucked down every drop, and even licked his lips after. He knew how to put on a show, that’s for sure.

My eyes exploded with a kaleidoscope of colors, like my neurons couldn’t handle it. Even a minute after I climaxed, I was still dazed. I was still so aroused that his every touch sent fiery chills through my body.

He crawled up and sat next to me, his entire muscular torso pressed against me and wrapped around my body. I turned to him as if to cuddle, then I realized who I was with.

I couldn’t speak. I was too surprised and awestruck. I stroked his chest. Beautiful. Sculpted. Surprisingly soft with a little hair.

Then I noticed he was still wearing boxers. They were tented hugely. I had never seen him hard, much less naked. I’d only fantasized. He was huge, bigger than I expected. He was big all the way around. Big body, big pecs, big personality. Huge cock.

“Jason.” I went for it, not caring about the consequences.

I reached for his boxers, but he redirected my face into another soul scorching kiss. My hand fell away, all thoughts emptied out of my head. I tasted myself on him. That was the most deeply erotic thing I’d ever done. His hands wrapped around my body and then moved up and under my shirt. Fuck, I was sweaty and stinky. His body glistened. As I rubbed up against him, I felt him move as if to conquer me. He pulled my shirt over my shoulders and threw it away. He laughed, almost a boyish giggle. He was suddenly Playful Jason, like this was all a game, or a competition.

His hands explored my ass.

“Now that you’re all warmed up, would it be alright if I fucked you?”

I was breathless. “Yes. Please Jason, please!” I wiggled my ass. “I’ve waited for this for so long. I love you so much!” Uh oh. That came out... too much. I went too far. Now I’m in serious deep shit.

Who talks about love at the first fuck? I’m such an idiot.

Jason looked at me seriously. He leaned over my body and kissed at my neck. He nibbled on my ear. Then he whispered, “I love you, too.”

I went crazy. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and attacked his face with my tongue. I wanted to lick his whole body. I raked my hands up and down his back. I moaned as we kissed. I surfaced for air and went back for some more of those beautiful lips. He was just as into it as I was. Maybe even more so, if that could be possible.

He pulled me off of the couch and gave my butt a playful slap. “Come on, I’ve been waiting for this.”

I ran to my bedroom taking one quick gallop followed by half a dozen stutter steps. My teeth were chattering and my mind was on overdrive. Get. on. bed.

Jason laughed and called me back to the living room. “It seems I’m overdressed,” he said. He placed his hands on his hips and threw back his shoulders like he was an Olympic god. “I need some help getting these things off,” he said. He wiggled his thick eyebrows. He wasn’t lying about needing help, I could see his throbbing member poking out one of the leg holes. “Use your mouth.”

I ran back to him and attacked. I started kissing at his neck then quickly licked my way down his chest and over those chiseled abs. Succulent. Then I sunk my teeth into his boxers and tried to pull them over his cock. It didn’t work. He flipped around and soon I had his ass in my face. Such a bubble butt. I wanted to stick my tongue in that crack, but I didn’t want to freak him out.

I bit into his boxers again and dragged them down over his butt. On the way up I kissed and bit his left cheek. He reached around and playfully rocked my head back and forth.

“Get over here, you horny bugger.” He slipped his cock out of the boxers and I finished dragging them down with my teeth. He stepped out of the boxers and flicked them away with a powerful kick. Finally he was naked, gloriously naked. I could stare at him like this all day. I was down on my knees, he towered over me. He was normally four inches taller than me, but from here on the ground he looked like a sex god. I would worship at his altar any day of the week.

He pulled me up off my knees and pushed me towards my bedroom. “Time for the main event,” he growled.

My cock was already hardening again, even though I had shot a huge load just a few minutes ago. This was too much stimulation for my poor, mortal body.

He followed me into my room and then pushed me down onto my bed so that my chest pressed against my sheets and my cock rubbed up against the side of my mattress. He lined himself up to penetrate me. I turned my neck so that I could see him, but it wasn’t comfortable to angle my head like that. “Jase,” I whispered. “I can’t take you dry. There’s lube in the second drawer of my desk.” My computer desk was in line with the foot of my bed. He didn’t go there. I wondered what he was doing.

I prayed that he would loosen me up before enjoying himself. If he didn’t have any experience with this, he might actually hurt me. I’d never taken anything that big. Now that my eyes had adjusted, I realized that he wasn’t pornstar big, but still bigger than the few guys that I had played around with.

“Jason, you need to loosen me up first,” I mumbled.

He didn’t move. He leaned over my body and whispered in my ear, I could feel his weight hovering over me. “I’ve got this, bro.” I felt him move around. I bit into the sheet and hoped for the best. I kept my hands up around my head and clenched them into fists. I was expecting a rough entry. Agony.

He pulled my cheeks apart. He massaged them. I felt him brush his fingers over my hole. I was desperate. I didn’t want to beg, at least not until I was properly loosened.

Then it touched me. It wasn’t the hardness of his cock. It wasn’t a dry finger. It was a wet, spongy tongue. He dove straight in and ate me out like a pro. I felt his five o’clock shadow scratch at either cheek.

“HOLY FUCK!” I shouted. That really blew my mind. It was one thing to play around with another guy’s cock. It was something else entirely to stick your tongue up someone’s ass—now that was really gay. But here he was, making me moan as he loosened me up with his tongue. If only this night could last forever! It just kept getting better. It was my twenty-first birthday and I had already peaked. My life couldn’t get any better than this.

I was in so much pleasure, I had to stop myself from rolling around on the sheets. I bucked my hips like I was fucking my bed. Thank goodness I didn’t make my bed or my comforter would have cumstains all over it.

He pulled out of me. “Now where is your lube?”

“Second drawer,” I gasped. I watched in awe as he moved around my room, muscles tight and slick with sweat. He rummaged through my desk. “Get back here and get in me!” I screamed into the sheets. I shook my butt up and down in the air. I was so eager. He had me right where he wanted me, like I was his toy.

I watched him at my desk. He was cocky and horny and hard as a rock. He smeared some lube on his cock. He walked behind me and out of sight. I sighed expectantly. He placed the coolness of the lube at my entryway. He stuck in a finger and I groaned appreciatively. My ass didn’t like being empty.

“Oh yeah, nice and loose, bro. You’re ready for a second finger.”

He slipped a second in and I groaned some more. He curved his fingers so that they reached for my prostate. My whole body tingled. I twisted and contorted. “In me!” I shouted. It was a command. “Put it in me.”

“Not yet, I need to loosen you a little more. This guy is a big boy.”

Fuck, he was talking about his penis. It was going to happen!

“I don’t care,” I cried. “I like it rough!” I didn’t like it rough, but I was desperate. With Jason I would take any style. I needed to feel this. I needed him to fill me up.

He stuck a third finger in along with some more lube and gently twisted and turned. My voice went up a pitch each time he changed directions. It felt so good, but I knew he was about to make me feel so much better.

He pulled out and I felt empty. He flipped me over in one smooth motion so that I was staring up at his chiseled, glistening body. He was a sex machine. I wondered if he had worked out before the night at the club like he usually did. Did that mean he pumped up his body just for me, just for this incredible night?

His cock was ready for entry. He leaned over and missed my aching hole. Why would he do that? Why would he tease me?

He laid his body on mine. Our cocks pressed against each other and squished between our slick bodies.

He kissed my cheek and then kissed my neck. Then he bit down and gave me a hickey, a little love mark.

“Ow,” I said, not amused. “Quit messing around. Fuck me. Fuck me hard, bro.”

He chuckled. “I love you. I love you so much.” His enthusiasm overwhelmed me. He kissed me passionately, then we pulled apart. My lips hurt. This was the moment of truth. He lined up his cock and waited, I assumed so that the anticipation would grow. There’s no way he was getting out of this without riding me long and hard. I had heard him do it to those bimbos too many times to count. Now it was my turn.

I locked my legs around his back and pulled him towards me. I reached down with my hand and guided him to my needy hole.

“Go Jason. Do it bro.”

He gave me one of those wicked smiles. It lit up his whole face. That perfect mouth. He touched the head of his cock against my eager chute.

I was almost crying. I was panting because I was so horny. I closed my eyes and screamed my frustration. I couldn’t believe this was going to happen!

“Free trial over,” Jason said in a slow monotone. He pulled away from my body, mechanically, but my legs kept him from leaving.

“What?” I asked weakly. I opened my eyes to see a dazed look on his face, emotionless and without the spark of intelligence.

“Free trial over. Please visit [WEBSITE REDACTED] for more information.”

“What!?” I asked again, this time exasperated. What was he trying to pull with this stunt? I was suddenly angry, the roller coaster of emotions from the previous half hour making me even more distressed.

He pulled away from me and unhooked my legs from around his back. He turned away from me, like a robot. I never thought I’d be disappointed to see that beautiful bubble butt in all its naked glory.

“Jason, what’s going on?”

He didn’t answer me. He shuffled out into the main room. I was still stunned. Horny and hard, but deeply confused. Was he just messing with me? Was this all a game to him? What the fuck was going on!

I needed to get fucked!