The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[WEBSITE REDACTED]

by xesulliv

Part 2: The Offer

I ran out of my room and looked for my roommate. I walked down the hall and knocked on his closed door.

Fucking psychopath!

“Jason, what the fuck was that about?” I shouted.

Jason opened the door. He was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. He looked divine.

“Woah bro, what’s with the nudity? If that is hard for me, you need to get the fuck away! Jesus! We’re friends, but we’re not friends like that. You gay bro? You go homo on me?”

“Jason, the fuck is going on?” I asked again. “Not funny,” I added. My dick was softening now, from my confusion and anger. Jason didn’t sound at all like he had earlier. He wasn’t playful or carefree. Who was this angry, serious Jason? Where did he come from? Was he that disappointed with my neediness for his cock? Maybe he thought I would put up more of a fight, be more of a conquest. What a sick, twisted fucker. Maybe Jason was a psychopath.

“You’re asking me what the fuck is going on? You’re the one who comes to me naked and hard. I can’t even look at you, bro. Get out of here! This is the weirdest fucking thing you’ve ever done. Go away. I’ll try to forgive, I’ll try to forget. But I don’t know, dude. Mitch, this is one step too weird. The brothers have an empty room in the frat house. I think I need to move out. I think we need to take a breather next semester.”

He slammed the door in my face. I was terrified. He acted like the whole evening hadn’t happened, like it wasn’t even his idea!

I ran back to my room, embarrassed and confused. Had I dreamed everything? Was I drunk or on drugs? I thought back to the evening. What had happened since we got home? I definitely remembered getting up off my bed naked a couple minutes ago to go run after Jason when he aborted our fuck session. Did I pass out and make this all up? Jason would never fuck me… or suck me… but I didn’t feel drunk...

I reached back to my butt. The lube was there. I was loosened. I looked at the mirror in my room. His love bite was showing up dark and proud. That had happened.

Ergo, this whole evening happened.

I walked to my computer and woke it up. What was it Jason had said? [WEBSITE REDACTED]? I typed it into my browser. It took me to a website. There was a nondescript login page. The website wanted my first and last name and my email address to sign up for a newsletter. I thought, what the hell, and typed in my information before emphatically pressing the ‘sign up!’ button.

If this was an elaborate prank, it was actually I who would get the last laugh. I had been dreaming about Jason wrapping his beautiful mouth around my cock for years. And that happened. That really, really happened. It wasn’t just a dream, it wasn’t just a fantasy.

At least, I hoped I wasn’t losing my mind.

No, if I was crazy I would have dreamed about him actually finishing the deal. This was real, more than I ever hoped would happen between us. But now that Jason had those lips around my fuckstick, I needed him to fill me up. I needed him bad—the whole package. The seal was broken and I felt as if a demon had possessed me, I was so intent on getting him to finish the deal.

What the fuck happened tonight? Who had I become, demanding that my straight best friend needed to fuck me?

I shook my head to hopefully bring myself back to reality. Meanwhile, the website loaded.

There was a text on the left hand side that said ‘Welcome Mitch!’ I thought that was weird because I typed my name into the form as ‘Mitchell’. But I didn’t have long to worry about my name because then my eyes bugged out of my head when I realized that the pictures in the background were of a familiar, sexy body.

The background pictures were of Jason. They weren’t nudes. They were more like still shots from his casual, everyday, sexy life. It was a carousel of sexy Jason.

There was a casual photo taken from over his shoulder as he changed in the locker room. There was a shot of him in a tight t-shirt and smiling as he reached for the camera. There were pictures of him on the beach, sunbathing, rubbing oil on his glistening chest. He wasn’t smiling or trying to look hot, he just was hot. There were pictures of him wrapped in towels, to and from the locker room and just about to get in the shower. Most of the photos were of him looking off to the side as if he was unaware that he was being filmed.

I felt like a voyeur. The quality of the images had my dick slapping my hand.

My phone rang. The sudden noise startled me out of my reverie. I had been drooling over the pictures like how I drooled over Jason’s Instagram account, privately and worshipful. Yeah, I definitely downloaded the pictures from his Instagram and Facebook. Prime wanking material.

I didn’t recognize the phone number. I hadn’t entered my phone into the login page. I hesitantly answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Mitch. I have a proposition for you.” To my ears, the voice sounded sinister.

“Who is this?” I asked, heart racing. But I knew. I knew it was someone connected to this awful website. Awful, horny, fucking sexy website.

“I think you know who I am. My offer is the best sex of your life. With your roommate, Jason.”

I groaned. This had suddenly become all too real. For a moment when I was staring at those pictures on my computer I thought it was still a dream. Jason looked so beautiful and so happy. But the call continued, and the pictures kept scrolling in front of my face, attracting my eye to the never-ending spread of sexual tension.

The man’s voice was calm and commanding, like he’d done this before. This man hypnotizes people and sells them like cattle! I couldn’t believe this had happened to Jason. There was no other explanation for his strange behavior tonight—to suddenly become so loving, then forget about it all. Jason was such a nice guy, he didn’t deserve this!

My first thought was that I had to free him. But how could I possibly get him out of this situation when I didn’t know anything about it? Other than the most obvious way… I mean, there was one easy way. If my cock had any input, I’d be taking the path of least resistance. Buying him.

“You pervert,” I said while scowling. “What have you done to him!”

“Nothing that you wouldn’t have done yourself. And you haven’t even asked about the price?” The welcome screen changed. There was now a page for payments. It wanted to link to my bank account, the one that I had recently gotten control of. They wanted my trust fund from my grandfather. “Now why don’t you put in your payment information and you can get back to enjoying your hunk. And put me on speaker.” It was a command.

“Fuck you,” I said. I didn’t think I sounded believable. I turned on the speaker-phone.

“No, more like he’ll be fucking you.” The nameless man chuckled darkly.

The idea sent a chill through my body. Just the idea of me actually going through and buying Jason was enough to bring my cock back to life. The momentary fear of this preposterous situation had calmed things down a bit, but now that I had time to play out this dark fantasy, my dick responded accordingly.

This was bad. I wanted to deny the sad truth, but it was impossible. This man was offering a price to make my best friend my lover. And there was no price that I wouldn’t pay. It wasn’t just his smoking hot body, it was the whole package. For a few minutes I thought I had caught the best boyfriend a man could ask for. Jason was gentle and caring, and he touched me spiritually in all the right spots, as corny as that sounds. It felt like we were made for each other, two guys realizing that they loved each other more than any bimbo or sexpot with long legs.

And I knew that the sex with him would be off the charts.

I realized something about myself, staring at that payment page with the pictures of my friend still scrolling in the background. It left a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, but it was the truth. An unavoidable and sad truth... I was too weak. I would break down, eventually, and buy him. Whatever the price.

“There are also some additional perks that come with your purchase. Please let me describe them for you.” The Voice sounded dementedly cheery.

I, on the other hand, dreaded what these ‘perks’ might be. My resolve was already paper thin, what more enticement did I need other than my handsome, wholesome, fun loving baseball player? Oh, Jason, I’m so sorry this is happening to us! But even then, in the back of my mind, I knew there was a part of me that thrilled at the idea of making him mine. And specifically like this, with him as my thrall.

“No, you fucking telemarketer! I don’t want anything to do with this shit!” But I didn’t hang up. My voice was raspy, and my arousal evident. The unnamed man on the other end of the line just chuckled darkly. He only had one kind of laugh.

My computer screen suddenly changed again. Thank God the payment screen was gone, I was about to give in. The pictures were gone, too. I was so relieved.

Then the new page loaded. It was a video.

The room on the screen blurred into focus. The scene stood out with dark, thick lines and bright lighting.

There was a couch in the center of the screen, empty. I heard a person in the background and what sounded like a door clicking shut.

Jason lumbered into the picture, looking pleased with himself and eager. He wore a happy-go-lucky smile and he looked a lot younger. This was from freshman year.

He was wearing his favorite workout gear—the stuff that the college gave him for making the freshman baseball team. The top was a tight, navy blue compression shirt, sleeveless. It showed off his shoulders and arms perfectly. He was already well muscled when he got to college—he was a star recruit. After a year in the university lifting program he had filled out even more thickly. Even while growing a few inches.

The shirt clung to his chest tightly—snug like a superhero outfit. The shorts were a matching navy color and made out of a sporty mesh fabric. I remembered those shorts clearly. How I stared at those shorts when he waited with me in line in the cafeteria. They puffed up around his hips and fit nicely along his ass crack. He wore that outfit all the time and it drove me nuts.

I fell asleep almost every night of my freshman year by picturing his plump lower half fitting into those fucking fine shorts. I never stared at the front, I never dared. But now that I had seen his cock in person I could fill in the blanks in my memory. Oh wait, who needs a memory when the real thing, the real hot thing, was smiling at me on my computer screen. Archival footage. Like an archival wet dream.

I sighed. He always was a walking wet dream. This video was taken after the college bro’d him up a bit with that shorter, feathered haircut. I never liked the Bieber-cut that he came to college with.

“Jason, good to see you again. I’m glad to see you walked over here in your workout gear. Feeling comfortable?”

I didn’t recognize the man’s voice. It wasn’t the same creepy guy on my phone. And the unnamed man was off screen so all I had to go on was his neutral, calm tone.

“Of course, Doc. Why wouldn’t I wear my workout gear? I have an athletic, masculine body that needs to be shown off.” Jason flexed as he gazed off screen, I assumed he was looking at the man he called Doc. He used his quizzical grin followed by one of his classic winks. That mouth was made for smiling, seducing.

“That’s very good, Jason. There’s nothing to be worried about. You’re completely at ease in your own skin, you love to show off.” The man’s voice was soothing, lulling.

“I love to show off,” Jason whispered, almost in a trance.

“What is this!” I cried, fully erect.

“This is some research material we shot of your roommate during your freshman year. We’ve been preparing for this moment for a long time. I think you’ll find this video quite illuminating.” The Phone Voice stopped talking as the action picked up on screen.

The man talking to Jason walked into focus. “Now Jason, we’re going to run through a few exercises and I want you to let me know if you ever become uncomfortable. I don’t need to say this, but you feel very good, very relaxed. It pleases me that you are comfortable showing off your body like this.”

“Oh yeah. Very comfortable.” Jason smiled a dim smile up at Doc. “I like pleasing you.” There was a definite sexual edge to his comments.

“Why don’t you stand up and show off for me a little more? Give me a spin.”

“Alright,” Jase said. He gave Doc a boyish look, as if to say, you want to look at me? He shrugged his shoulders and spun around slowly. He had become a powerful athlete and those freshman workouts really improved his physique.

“Very nice. Did you feel uncomfortable?”

“Of course not, Doc, it’s just you.” He flexed his biceps again and smiled flirtatiously. “I love showing off for the guys. Guys love looking at me with my tight muscles. Guys like looking at big cocks.” He said the last sentence a little quietly, like he was unsure of himself.

Doc laughed. “That’s true! I’m glad you’re coming along so nicely. And now I want you to stay standing and face away from me. We’re moving on to the next test. If at any time you feel uncomfortable, you need to say so.”

“Yes sir, I understand. Why do you keep asking me silly questions? I feel completely comfortable showing you my body.”

The man, Doc, had slightly gray hair, but he looked to be in good physical condition. Better than me. He didn’t look familiar to me, but our campus was huge. I’d have to pay more attention in the future.

Doc walked up to Jason and turned the stud’s body so that both men were in profile. He placed his hand on one of Jason’s firm buttocks.

“How about now, is everything alright?” Doc’s voice was low and soft, almost musical. The way he repeated the same question was soothing.

“Just fine.”

The hand slid into the valley between Jason’s ass cheeks and then slowly slid over his ass crack, then lightly up and down his butt. “How about now,” Doc panted. “Are you still comfortable?”

“Yes, very comfortable.”

“That’s it, boy, you love showing off your hot body and gym-honed muscles. Thick and hard.” Doc reached to Jason’s shoulders and rubbed them erotically. He coughed a little and seemed to come back to the task at hand. “Now it’s time to move on to the next phase. I want you to bend over, yes just like that, and put your hands on the couch.”

Jason’s butt lifted into the air and lined up almost perfectly with the bulge in the man’s pants.

“How do you feel now?”

“Comfortable.” Jason sounded almost bored.

Doc leaned so that his cock pressed against the tight crack in Jason’s shorts. That valley was a work of art. I was gasping and lightly flicking my cock through the whole sequence.

“How do you feel now, Jason?”

He didn’t answer.

“Boy, answer me. Are you feeling comfortable?” Doc was more insistent, displaying the first sign of a temper.

“Yes sir,” Jason said slowly. “I’m comfortable,” he added weakly; he sounded defeated. “I like showing off my body. I like pleasing you.”

“That’s good.” The man gently rocked his hips like he was dry fucking my friend. He placed his hands on either side of Jason hips and slid them around to the inner thighs. “How about now, Jason?”

Jason had tears streaming down his face. “No sir, I’m sorry, I’m not comfortable.” He whined like he was about to be punished. “I’m so sorry,” he sobbed.

“That’s all right, boy. You’ve come very far in the few months since we started. You’re a very advanced subject.” Doc purred and patted Jason lightly on the back as the athlete was still bent over.

Jason visibly relaxed. When Doc pulled away, Jason sat on the couch and began breathing with exaggerated precision. He eagerly leaned over to the doctor. “Am I alright?” Jason looked more and more hypnotized, like he was doing it to himself.

“Yes, you’re fine. I’m very pleased with your progress. And you’ll find that you are very comfortable in my presence. If you start to feel hot, you won’t mind taking off your shirt, or even your shorts. You’ll also find that your conscious mind is slowly blurring everything that was uncomfortable today. Someday you’ll move on to the next phase, but for now let the stress fade until everything is just a happy memory.”

It was clear that Doc’s soothing voice was lowering Jason into a full hypnotic trance. I saw the bulge in Jase’s shorts that proved he was enjoying it. Was I about to watch a porn featuring the stuff from my wildest dreams? Jase getting fucked?

My phone woke up. “Did you have a good time?”

I jumped. I forgot about the nameless man on my phone because I was so engrossed in the video on my computer screen.

“Sounds like you’re having a good time. I hope you didn’t cum. It gets more exciting from here on out. Try not touching your cock for a few minutes.”

“I don’t know what kind of game you’re playing, but this needs to stop!”

“Wow, tough guy. Hey let’s check out this video a little further.” The clip fast forwarded without my input. I watched as Jason quickly took off his shirt and leaned in and out of his pants exposing his jock strap. The video slowed back to regular speed.

“How about here, you want to see your friend get naked? He’s got a nice cock.”

“This is against the law,” I protested firmly. And it was morally repugnant! “How can you force him into sexual servitude. It’s wrong. It’s a perversion!” It’s got me hard as a rock!

“It’s not wrong. He signed up for this. He signed the contract.”

What? A contract? “I don’t believe you.”

“It’s true, do you want to see the first video? How boring. How predictable.” The screen with the increasingly sexual action dissolved into black nothingness. As hot as that video was, I was relieved that it finally went away. Jason’s moans of pleasure were enough to bring me close to the edge without even touching my cock. Now that the video was off, I could ease my guilty conscience.

But just as quickly as the first video went away, another appeared. This one also featured Jason, directly in front of the camera this time, but he was wearing that faded red shirt—the one that turned me on so hard. He had his youthful hair, long like a Justin Bieber style... back when Justin Bieber just got started. Jason must have drove the high school girls wild with that hair. This was how Jason looked when he first arrived at college. I liked him so much better with his hair shorter. Like in the other video.

I wanted to ask for the other video, the hotter one with the more muscular Jason. The more hypnotized Jason. Somehow, I managed to hold my tongue, but my cock wasn’t happy.

Jase was speaking to the screen and listing his objections. “You sure this thing won’t make me gay?”

“You won’t do anything you don’t want to do. And at the end of the contract you will revert back to your old self. Exactly as you are now.” This was the same slippery Voice that was on the other end of my phone—taunting me. I wondered what my tormentor looked like, if he would ever appear on screen.

“Having sex with women? I’ll go back to having sex with women?” Jason clarified.

“You’ll be doing that throughout the duration of the contract as well. There will just be some extracurriculars on the side, to help please a client. Technically, the world would see you as bisexual. You can pass it off as your experimental college phase. Tons of guys do it.”

Jason didn’t look convinced. “I don’t know if I can do that.”

“But you saw our client, what do you think of him?”

“It would be all right with him. I guess. I’ve talked to him a couple times, he’s a little eager to please and skinny as a rail, but he doesn’t seem like a bad guy. Mitchell. I could be friends with him easy enough.”

Jason ran his fingers through his long hair and he sighed dramatically. He was very seriously weighing his options. He didn’t look hypnotized. In the earlier video he was clearly slower and hornier than in real life.

“I don’t know, this seems too good to be true. You give me the body that I need to compete on the Major League level. My bank account will be as full as if I had worked my entire life, more money than my whole family has ever made combined. I’ll be able to retire at the age of 25. Or play in the Majors.”

“Yes, all those things are true. And remember, you won’t do anything if you don’t want to, but you only get the full payment if you commit sexually. Our client really needs to believe you love and lust after him.”

“I don’t want to do any of this for money. Doesn’t that kind of make me a whore or a prostitute?”

I thought that was a weird question coming from Jase, he was a complete man-whore, constantly fucking anything with big tits… hell, any girl that crossed his path was a possibility.

“It’s all in how you frame the question. Think of it as a return for your services rendered. For a job well done. Take the sex out of the equation. You’re a good worker. Hard worker. Dedicated.” The Voice was oily and repugnant. I wanted to scream at my screen, but it would be laughably futile. “You will be our employee and we will take exemplary care of you. We want you to grow your athletic body to please our client. This benefits you as well because in return we guarantee that you will make an MLB team.”

“But you can’t guarantee the Cubs.” Jason sounded like he had already negotiated the contract he was reading.

“It all depends. They aren’t very good now so we could probably swing it, but who knows what they’ll be like in a couple years. You know how it is. We’ll get you on a team and you’ll have the talent to stay there. Maybe someday you’ll have the cachet to demand a trade to whatever team you want, including the Cubs.”

“And you’re sure about the sex stuff. I choose how far it goes. I can stop it if I want to.” Jason didn’t look reluctant, if anything he looked like he had already made up his mind. “This makes me feel dirty,” he said. “I don’t want to live a lie like this. What if I get out on the other end of this program and I end up gay? Or what if I end up straight and I have to break this poor guy’s heart? I’ve never wanted to play with another guy’s dick. I have more than enough dick to be going around.”

“It is an impressive piece.”

Jason blushed. He scrawled his name on the paper. I wondered what the exact legalese was in that contract. Did Jason know that he was going to be hypnotized? Did he know he was going to be put in compromising positions with random old guys and made to fuck and be fucked by other guys? Recorded? I doubted it.

“So what happens now?” Jason asked.

“Now you get hypnotized.”

“Y’all are crazy.” Jase laughed nervously. “I don’t think I can be hypnotized.”

“Then our contract ends here. But we’ll see. If you want it, you will let yourself fall into a trance. Maybe that’s how you should think of it, being inducted into a trance. That’s all this is, pleasant team building. And no matter what we do, you’ll always feel comfortable. We can’t go any further than you want to go. We’ll push until you say stop. In the meantime, why don’t you take a seat in the chair while I light up this candle. This is a classic method, old school. I’ll dim the lights and we’ll work on our first induction exercise. Do you feel comfortable?”

Jason rolled his eyes. “Yeah dude, whatever.”

The computer screen went to black again. “You see he agreed to this.” The Voice was dry and slightly irritated. “He signed a contract with those terms, he gives us his body, we get him in the Majors with a sack full of money. Everything we’ve done has been with his willing participation. We get his body for a few years and he gets a whole lot of money and a career as a national baseball star.”

Was the Voice repeating things on purpose? Was I getting drowsy? Was the Voice trying to induce me into a calming trance?

“It’s been his dream forever,” I whispered.

“And it will be his reality.” The screen changed back to the payment page. “Now, let’s get this over with. You and I both know you want him. You and I both know you’re only putting up a fight to ease your ethical and moral roadblocks. If you were truly going to give this up, you would have ended this call a long time ago. You would have turned off your computer. Why don’t you do that now?” The Voice taunted me.

I was tempted to do just that. But my dick wouldn’t have it. I reached down and gave it a soft tug. I couldn’t think straight. I was so damn horny. I thought my relief from earlier would help me think clearer, but instead I remembered how I was almost fucked by my dreamboat of a roommate. I almost lived out my fantasies. And now I was getting sucked into this strange world of hypno-eroticism. Now that I knew it existed… I couldn’t think of anything else.

“I can’t do it,” I finally stated.

The Voice on the other end of the line was exasperated. “Fine, you’re taking forever, kid. Let’s try this a different way. Look around for that book. Jason should have left a yearbook type item in your room somewhere.”