The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[WEBSITE REDACTED]

by xesulliv

Part 3: Playmates

I looked around the room. I probably should have refused to follow the Voice’s directions, but I was too far stuck in the spider’s web for that.

I saw a black leather book on my dresser, about an inch thick. I walked over and picked it up, tentatively. I did not open it. What seductive and tempting images would be in it? It was about ten inches wide and twelve inches high. Plenty of room for all kinds of pictures. Would they all be pics of Jason’s dick in life size? That almost made me laugh. My moral walls were non-existent now.

“Are you going to ask me what is in it?” the Voice asked.

“How did you know I didn’t open it?”

“You would have told me if you did. Trust me... I’ve been through this negotiation multiple times. They all end up in the same place. I know all kinds of personalities and how they respond to the situation. You, Mitch, need a little push to get you over the hump. Well, let’s have a look at this book. The pages in that book contain the images of all the men available as your Playmates.”

“Playmates?”

“Yes. The sexy studs on campus. They didn’t sign up to be lovers or long-term partners, but they’ll all get a little money on the side for their participation. Along with a little boost in their athleticism or in their GPA or what have you. And in exchange for their desperate wish, they make their bodies available to you. As a Playmate. Under controlled circumstances, of course. You won’t go out in public with them, and you’ll have to sign an affidavit not to disclose any of the activities you do with them while they are under.”

My cock was back at it again, thinking for me. I wanted to tear through the pages and look at which hunks I could lust after and have in my bed.

“Why don’t you open the first page. It’s only a table of contents, no sexy pictures.” He sounded bored. I wondered how many of these calls he did in a month, a week?

I knew it was a bad idea, but I opened to the table of contents anyway. What can I say, my dick was curious? It was as the Voice had said, a simple page with black and white lettering. No sexy photos.

There were a few categories: Twinks, Hunks, Gym Bunnies, Jocks, Bears, Daddies. Under the ‘Jock’ section there were four subheadings: Baseball, Football, Swimmers, Other.

I broke the silence. “I see you have a lot of baseball players on here.”

“Most of the team,” the Voice confirmed. “We couldn’t be sure which of the bros you’d want to invite into your bedroom so we decided to get as many as we could. Including the coaches.”

“So the coaches, too?” My eyes glazed over. I wondered if they had the assistant coach for the baseball team. He was in his mid thirties, toned and with a face meant for the bedroom. That man had definitely played a part in my fantasies. I wondered if he was hairy or not. I assumed the other coaches fit under the ‘Bear’ category.

The guy laughed again, an oily, grating affair. “Why don’t you look through and tell me who catches your eye. There are plenty of coaches in there, if that’s your thing.”

He knew I hadn’t turned the page. God, this must be super hot. What did he expect me to do, shout out immediately when I saw the first hot pictures?

I turned the page. I recognized the first guy immediately, he was in my major and often in my business courses. His eyes were oily black and his hair perfectly coiffed. He was a thin-ish runner, but with a perfect nose and pert little mouth. He had a defined upper body, kind of like a thin wrestler, or as if he only went to the gym to work on his lats and shoulders. He had a preppy look that got me a little excited. I remembered him as being extremely full of himself and proper in all his mannerisms. I wondered if I could request him as a desperate cock slut.

It was really hot to see him displayed on the two page spread. If I hadn’t prepared myself, I might have given an involuntary shout.

The left page was devoted to a single image, a close-up of his head and upper torso. He looked wholesome and was wearing a tight button down that showed off his body to maximum effect. He had a cute smile and a twinkle in his eye. The page on the right had smaller images, but they were taken in more exposed positions. Some were full body shots of him laying on a bed. But none of them were nudes.

I flipped the page and saw the same layout but for a different guy. This time the guy was younger, I think he was currently a freshman. He was even more precious than the first guy. This guy’s cheeks were rosy, like he had just come out of the cold, and his eyes were an enticing hazel. I stopped gawking. I felt my cock stir like it was ready for action. My cock was happy to have me look at these boys and imagine them pleasuring me, sucking on my dick. Yeah, these twinks would make good cocksuckers.

I flipped quickly through the rest of the book looking for the baseball players. I ended up on the football page. I greedily scanned the pages for one football jock in particular. I wondered if Trevor, BMOC Trevor, would have signed up to be my bitch.

I gasped. It was him. Trevor. The black-haired, green-eyed quarterback of the football team. He was a complete dreamboat. Sex on a stick. He walked like a predator. He walked like only a guy with a big dick can walk.

The left-hand picture was a portrait of his glorious body from his thighs up to his head. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his cock was pressed against it making a huge outline. He was hunched over with his right hand itching the back of his head so that he showed off those massive guns. Fuck, those arms were so likable. The dampness of his skin and the damp, darkness of his hair was just right. It was a perfect portrait of a jock god just finished with his shower.

The right-hand page was a spread of him in various workout poses and in football attire or while pumping iron, running, on the field and dancing in a club.

I lusted after him. He was the Big Man on Campus. The biggest of them all. He was impossibly sexy. I mean, I was in love with Jason and he was my perfect kind of hunk, but Trevor was a god. An Adonis. Built for sex. The sex machine. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, or my mind off having him in my bed and me getting spit-roasted on that monster. Why weren’t any of these pictures nudes? I needed to see him naked and erect!

This was important, dammit!

“Who did you find?” The Voice scared me out of my fantasies. I kept getting distracted by all this naked male flesh and forgetting about my phone.

I debated with myself, should I say his name? What would happen if I did? I had a feeling the man would start a video featuring Trevor. My cock twitched at the thought. Seeing Trevor naked. Seeing Trevor doing what...? Fucking someone, or about to get fucked? I had to see it. I had to see that big dude get what was coming to him, a cock up his ass. Preferably mine.

“Trevor,” I whispered guiltily.

“How predictable. How fucking predictable.” The Voice laughed that disgusting laugh again. “Mitchell, buddy, I have just the movie for you. Trust me, you’ll love it.”

I was breathless with anticipation. I locked my hands on my desk so that I wouldn’t immediately jack myself. I wanted to prolong this as much as humanly possible. So what if my cock was starting to hurt like it had been run over by a truck?

The scene started.

It was Trevor, naked except for his boxers, slick and sweaty and panting on a bed. His hands roamed up and down that chiseled torso. His head was thrown back as if an ecstasy. He kept moaning. I wanted to experience this in real life, the screen just wasn’t the same anymore… Not now that I knew I could have it for real.

“Mitch, Mitch, I need you. Suck me, Mitch. Fuck me. I need your cock so bad.”

My traitorous hand rubbed up against my cock. I drank in as much as Trevor’s thick, muscled body as I could. I wanted to sear it into my brain. Watching him squirm on the bed was a dream come true. Seeing the Big Man on Campus act uncontrollably horny and cock hungry was incredible.

“Yes Trevor. Yeah jockboy,” I encouraged. “Pump that cock. Pull down those boxers and show me that cock. Show me that ass. Show off that dumb, jock body.” I moaned in time with him. “Fuck yeah!” I hollered. I was so worked up.

The built jock moaned like he could hear me urging him on. His hand trailed down his cobblestone abs and out of sight under his boxers. He pumped his cock a few times... and I could see that it was huge, even through the fabric. Bigger than Jason’s. Maybe the biggest I’d ever seen, even in porn. Some guys get all the luck. I couldn’t help but be jealous, but then I remembered that this studly little fly had gotten stuck in a web of hypnotism, a web that put his body on complete display for me.

I had to bite my lip and squeeze my balls to stop myself from cumming. I was so close.

Trevor slid the boxers down and began jacking himself with his right hand and panting heavily. “Oh Mitch!” he shouted. “Mitch I need you, buddy. I need you so bad!”

“Yeah Trevor. Stroke that. Your body is mine.” Where was this dirty talk coming from? Had I harbored these secret domination fantasies deep in my subconscious—wanting to control the dumb jocks on campus? Whatever side of me that was coming out had overpowered my critical thought. I was completely in the moment.

I noticed a wrinkle around the side of my screen, like a silver line buffering around the outside of the video. It occasionally dragged my attention away from the action, but it was hard for me to focus on it, the silver line. My eyes watered and blinked. Then I went back to staring at the delectable body getting ready to explode on my screen. Trevor rolled over on the bed.

“My ass needs you,” the jock said, raising his butt in the air. He gave his cock a break and lowered his underwear. He took both hands to pull his cheeks apart. His hole twinkled at me invitingly.

“Fuck that’s hot,” I stated. I wanted him bad. And he was available to me. He could be one of my ‘playmates’. So... what if I invited him over to my apartment and into my room? Would I be allowed to throw him on my sheets and slam into that beautiful ass? Would I be in complete control?

I looked at the sheets on his bed in the video. They were remarkably similar to mine. I looked over my shoulder at my bed. Wait a minute… They were exactly the same! I looked back at the screen and frantically looked for more details in the room, not at the slab of meat objectifying his body like a horny slut.

I stopped playing with my cock. I felt a rush of blood to my head, another wave of nausea and terror ripped through me.

“Ho-ly fuck!” I hollered. “Is that my apartment!?”

“Took you long enough,” the Voice sneered. “Something got your attention? That body is quite a distraction, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” I drooled. Trevor was in my apartment from last year. How did that happen? What the fuck, dude? Then I remembered that the oily-voiced man had complete access to my roommate Jason.

“We shot this over spring break. While you were out having a good time in Mexico, Trevor here was displaying himself in your room. Sucking cock and getting fucked. Screaming your name, wanting you, wishing you would suck him off.”

The recording was perfectly timed for this conversation, Trevor yelled out as he stuck a finger in his ass and groaned helplessly. “I need you, Mitch. I need you to fill me up. Please bro, please.”

I couldn’t take it. My cock erupted. It was another strong showing, but not as much cum as earlier when Jason had sucked me off... that felt like a lifetime ago. This time my orgasm was almost painful. My cock kept spasming like it wanted to shoot more, but there was nothing to give. “That’s hot,” I whispered, entranced. “So hot.”

“Mitch, I told you not to touch your cock. Now you’re going to miss the hottest action of all.” The Voice was playful and chiding.

“What?” I asked wearily. How could anything be hotter? I collapsed back into my computer chair while leaving my eyelids half open. Trevor’s body was so gorgeous that I couldn’t look away, even to fall asleep.

I heard a noise in the background like someone was knocking on the door—my door—to my old apartment. In the video. My cock stirred again. Trevor was in my room, on my bed.

Trevor stopped finger-fucking himself and looked beyond the camera. “Mitch?” he asked hopefully like he was drunk in lust and over-sexed.

That couldn’t be me, could it? Had this lunatic hypnotized me and videoed me sucking some of the hottest guys on campus, only to then hypnotize me to forget about it? What kind of a sick psychopath would do that? If I’d gotten in on this kind of action, I’d want to remember.

“Mitch, Mitch!” the hot jock exclaimed. He ran a hand through his black hair, which was frayed and uncontrolled. Trevor closed his eyes and gasped. He acted like a stupid slut. So hot and eager to please. So unlike his macho personality in real life. “Fuck me, bro, fuck me.”

But it wasn’t me who came in the room. Of course it wasn’t.

It was my roommate, Jason.

I got an eyeful of Jason’s hot muscles, thick neck, broad shoulders. Jason was my dream boy. He was wearing his practice outfit. I could still remember what he said last year at spring break when he said he couldn’t go with me down to Mexico. I offered to pay for his plane ticket. He said he had spring training or some shit.

I guess this was what he was really doing... fucking the fucking quarterback.

My cock twitched to life. I stroked it and groaned. I wanted my cock to come alive, but I also didn’t want it to come alive. I was at the point where it was swollen and extra sensitive. “Please turn it off,” I begged. “I can’t take it anymore.” I tried to dip my head, but I couldn’t stop looking. I watched as Jason stripped his clothes. Revealing more and more, his flesh turning me on more and more. I twisted and I groaned again.

I started crying. I was at my breaking point. I held onto the words of a broken man, kept them in my mouth, I didn’t want to say them. I needed to be asked one more time. I wouldn’t volunteer my surrender. But if the Voice asked me again, I would tell him exactly what I wanted.

I would yell it.

I wanted Jason to be in my room, naked and ready to get fucked, every night. And I definitely wanted to play with the hot hunk and uber masculine Trevor.

Oh God, what is happening to me? I thought. This is what my grandpa warned me about—all kinds of scams and scammers looking to get at my wealth. I thought I had protected myself by not caring about it. But they got to me. Now I have no choice but to accept. They know my carnal desires and I’m a slave to them. I’ll give them my money. I’ll give them anything they want for a taste of Jason’s sweet loving.

The hot scene faded to black, like the earlier ones. The moment built in tension. It was time. I was ready to pay.

Except the payment page didn’t come up.

The guy on the other side of the phone toyed with me like a cat playing with a mouse. His voice was scary. He knew he had me. “You gay guys are so much more fun than the straight ones. Straight guys are so predictable. You can give them a hot girl and turn her into a doe-eyed ditz who will fall at the man’s feet and do anything he asks. A slave. That’s what most straight men secretly want. And so we give that to them. But you gay guys, I have to give you credit. You make me work for my money.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Each of you are so different. Not just body types, but what you want in a partner. Some like it rough and domination, like you.” I wanted to object, but held my tongue. “Imagine if every man wanted a partner to be submissive and docile. That would be the easiest thing in the world! And so boring!”

An image crossed through my head of Jason on his knees looking up at me with complete adoration, like I were a god. I couldn’t get it out of my mind. My cock was absolutely rock hard and ready to go, again. Painfully hard. I couldn’t touch it, it was so uncomfortable. I groaned painfully.

“What’s got you so worked up over there? I can’t see you. Don’t tell me the idea of your boyfriend on his knees, worshiping you like he’s your slave is what you want? Don’t be like those other guys, come on Mitch. You’re better than that.”

I wavered. I knew that if I asked, I could have Jason in here as a slave worshiping me and doing anything I demanded. My big macho hunk of a man reduced to nothing more than a plaything.

The mere idea made me cry, I was so hard and horny.

The Voice was sad. “Alright, I guess I’ll show you the footage of that, too. See if you like this. Maybe you are just like all the other guys. I hoped just this once for someone interesting. But I misplaced my hope. Enjoy the video... or not. Your choice.”

The next video started in the middle of the action. It was Jason on his knees looking up into the camera. I immediately knew that this one was a winner.

He wore his button-up game uniform on top. It was completely unbuttoned and he wasn’t wearing an undershirt, so he was displaying his chiseled chest and that slab of fantastic abs. He had his ball cap on backwards covering his hair. His eyes were glazed over. His mouth was slightly open and drool slid out of his mouth, or was it cum?

He wore a tight jockstrap and nothing else on bottom. He looked fucking hot. He always looked fucking hot, but knowing what had to be coming, seeing him degraded and begging for cock… “Yeah,” I muttered involuntarily. “God yesss.” I pumped my hand over my sore cock.