The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[WEBSITE REDACTED]

by xesulliv

Part 4: The Inevitable Conclusion

“Coach,” Jason said with a breathless whisper. “Did I do good today?”

“Yeah, boy. You did good.”

Jason’s body writhed as Coach’s praise filled his mind with pleasure.

“But you struck out in your first at bat. Two runners stranded.”

“I didn’t—”

“I told you what would happen. You know your punishment.”

“No! Coach. I tried so hard.” Jason’s slick chest was momentarily out of view as he knelt before Coach. “I need your cock. I need it so bad.” Jason’s blue eyes shone as they drank in Coach’s rough demeanor.

Coach ran his thick fingers over Jason’s exposed chest, making the athlete shudder with pleasure. “You’re going to do without, tonight. I can’t have my boys feeling good if I want them to learn. Can I?”

“But… home run, Coach. I hit a home run.”

“Not good enough,” Coach said harshly. He swiped Jason’s head so that those blue eyes weren’t staring up and catching the light so perfectly. Jason’s hat fell of his head. Coach ran his fingers through the athlete’s short-cropped hair.

I gasped while the video continued. Fuck, that’s the cut… that’s the recent cut. He got that haircut a week ago.

“I want to make you feel good, but first you must feel pain.”

“No! Coach, please no.”

Coach pulled out a chastity device and set it on his desk. I only knew it was a chastity device because I had seen a picture once on a tumblr. They didn’t do anything for me.

Then Coach dragged Jason by the collar of his open shirt and brought the athlete to his feet. He ripped the game jersey off Jason’s arms—it fell to the ground. All Jason had left was the jockstrap. Jason’s body was taut, like he had just come from a workout.

They had an exhibition game last weekend. Is that when this…

Coach stuck his hand down Jason’s jock, eliciting a moan. Jason arched his back. “Fuck me, Coach,” he murmured. “Please, I need it. I need it so bad.”

The camera angle shifted so that I could see the front of Jason as he faced Coach’s desk. His eyes were closed and drool was forming on the side of his lips. His mouth was open and he was panting. Coach explored Jason’s chest, nipples and then Coach’s second hand felt the edge of Jason’s jock.

The chastity device was on the desk and in clear view of both men and in the frame of the camera.

“I’ll let you wear the plug,” Coach said. “But first we’re going to stuff this in the cage.” Coach squeezed Jason’s pouch—it was a cock I had seen less than an hour ago. It was a cock I had tasted. I had seen how big it got.

I found myself entranced by the video, wondering what kind of pain Coach was going to put Jason through. Then I remembered that it was Jason I was watching! This wasn’t a porn! This was real. This had to have happened last week… he didn’t have that haircut for very long.

Who the Hell cares if Coach is getting my Adonis naked and ready to be punished? Who cares if Jason is talking like a thoughtless ditz?

My God, I can’t even think about my cock right now… it hurts so much. If I think about it, then I’m going to lose the will to change… the inertia of sitting in this chair and watching it all play out will overwhelm me…

Jason was getting more and more worked up on the screen. I imagined myself sitting there beside him… being punished by Coach, or by the coach’s assistant. Shit, I would love to do that… I could do that. All I had to do was…

That was usually when the website’s payment page interrupted the action… when I had a thought like that—like I was ready to pay. The payment page didn’t come up this time and the video kept playing. I closed my eyes, but I couldn’t block out Jason’s pleas for release, pleas for pleasure, pleas for cock. I could have Jase on his knees and begging like that for my cock. I could have him in my room right now. Just pay the price.

My eyes were closed. It was so easy for me to imagine that Jason was talking to me. Mitch, please… I need it. I need it so bad. I’ll be a Good Boy. I’ll do whatever you ask… just give me your cock. Cum on me. Make me cum. Please?

My feet were bare—I noticed as I rubbed them together and tried to focus on anything but the temptation on screen. I hadn’t unplugged my speakers because deep down I really liked what I was hearing. I hadn’t turned off my screen because I liked seeing the lights flash on my closed eyelids and knowing it was Jason with his fine body and his full, perfect lips, and those eyes—fuck, in that last scene his eyes had looked so dim, so full of lust.

He could look that way at me. He could be that for me. Dumb. Horny. Needy.

NO! Not a porno! Real life! Real person! Real Jason! Real resist! Stay strong, Mitch! Pull the plug.

I stretched my legs until my feet found the edge of my power strip. The outlet was directly in my leg space under my desk. I twisted and pulled like I was a monkey using my feet to pick up a stick. PULL!

The power to my desk cutout. The computer screen went black with a quick bloop.

Silence. Darkness.

Waiting. Easy breathing. Normality.

The nightmare was over. Why didn’t I do that before? It was so—

“What happened?” the Voice said, startling me again and nearly giving me a heart attack. “What’s going on over there?”

I swiped at my phone in one quick motion. I ended the call with a powerful depression of my finger. I held the power button and my phone went black.

Safe. Done. Over. I passed the—

ding

I looked for the source of the ding.

ding

It was a screen, in the dark. Another phone.

I approached the phone warily. It was Jason’s. I read the beginning of the text. It was from a number with the name ‘Master’.

“Pickup4 offerU cant refuse—”

The phone rang.

ring, ring

Then there was a second ring.

Third.

I picked up the call.

“Leave me alone!” I shouted.

“Calm down, Mitch. Everything is going to be alright. I’m surprised you made it this far. Normally they give in by now, but I have to give—”

“What the fuck do you want! You got me on the phone. Say your piece and leave me alone!”

“That’s exactly what my offer is.”

“Wh-what?” He’ll leave me alone?

“I’ll give you one night with your lover… isn’t that what you want most in this world? One night with Jason?”

I kept my lips sealed. That psychopath knew too much about me as it was. I was sure that if I agreed to his terms, he’d turn around and twist his offer so that I broke down again.

“What’s your offer?” I countered.

“One night with Jason. Free of charge. Would you like him in Boyfriend Mode? Submissive Mode? I can adjust his horniness—”

“No!” I shouted and tried to clear my head. “How he was before… earlier. That’s fine.”

“Boyfriend Mode,” the Voice said smoothly. “He’s all yours.”

“N-n-no strings?”

“I’m confident that once you get him in bed, and trust me, we train them to be excellent in bed… you’ll be positively volunteering for our service. And my guarantee to you is that the price will not increase over the next twenty-four hours.”

“I-i-in-increase?” Fuck, quit asking questions. Hang up and say you don’t want this shit at all.

“Of course, you can’t imagine that I’ll let you stay on this generous introductory offer after you’ve tasted the wares.” The Voice spoke to me like I was thick. “But I don’t have to worry about you, do I? You won’t be coming back to us, with your tail between your legs… Nor Mitch. he would never do that…”

I gulped.

“What was that?” the Voice asked. “Will you be coming back for more?”

“No,” I said finally. “I won’t. I don’t want this. I want—”

“He’s on his bed… waiting for you.”

“I-I-I don’t want to do…”

“He’s stroking his cock right now and thinking about you. He’s completely hard and ready to make love. Isn’t that what you want?” The Voice oozed sincerity. “He’s there… on his bed. You just have to be strong enough to say no… after you have the best night of your life.”

My eyes were as glazed as my mind. It was dark in my room which only made it easier for my mind to imagine a naked Jason… after having watched several incredible videos. “Okay,” I said dully. “Okay. Tonight. And that’s it. I’m not going to take your offer. One night only.”

“Is that a bet?” the Voice said slyly.

I almost laughed. Of course I was going to take him. He was Jason! I had lusted after him for two years. I had, once, dreamed of offering him money to fool around. That was a moment of weakness… if the Voice had contacted me then, I never would have hesitated.

“O-o-okay. What do I do?”

“Go to his room. He’s waiting for you.”

“No strings attached?”

“Of course not. He’s all yours.” Silence. “And before you go… I just want you to remember how you could have him and his fantastic body, that cock, that smile… you could have the full package… walk around holding hands, going to gay bars. Take him to meet your parents—”

“I GET THE IDEA!” I screamed in frustration.

“Have fun. And remember that he could be yours for the next year and a half.”

I hung up the phone and cried. I bawled like a baby as I sat there in the darkness. I held Jason’s phone in my hand. I flicked on the small lamp by my bed—my desk lamp had gone out when I unplugged my computer’s power strip. I looked at my hand with that hideous phone. I looked down at my naked flesh, my pubic hair, my hard cock. The wiry hair on my legs. My feet, crossed and laying over the edge of the bed.

My heart—I could feel every thump. Every thump could be my last.

I blinked. I kept my eyes closed and pondered my life, the strangeness of it all.

I swallowed. I breathed.

I opened my eyes and looked at the phone again. Jason’s phone. I set it on my night stand, where it had been sitting. I casually walked to my desk and picked up the black book with the color photos of everyone available for me to play with. My Playmates.

I brought the book back to the bed and looked at it more closely under the light.

The men—beautiful. Rugged. Handsome. Cute. Thick. Skinny. Dark. Tan. Pale. Blonde. Ginger. Black. Brunette. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.

I looked at Trevor’s spread again, black hair and green eyes and a lantern jaw. I ran my finger over the outline of his glorious body. So hot, so muscular. Such a jock. Mine. He was going to be mine. He was going to be my football jock.

I set the book aside, closed it. Took stock of my life. Got up from the bed. Shook out my nerves.

I wondered if I should put on clothes or if that would even matter. I’d find out soon enough how well this programming thing worked—if Jason was really going to be in love with me or not.

Probably not.

His angry words from earlier echoed in my head. If I showed up naked at his door and he wasn’t hypnotized… he’d call me a fag. He’d beat me up.

If I showed my face in front of him again tonight and he wasn’t hypnotized… it wouldn’t matter if I was naked or not. I’d be dead.

I decided to go naked.

I wiped my chest. I rubbed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror—skinny, dazed, nervous.

I opened the door with a bubble of hope in my heart, ready to see my best friend begging for my cock and laying on his bed like a pinup. I lurched into the dark living room.

Jason lunged out of the shadows and grabbed me. I shrieked in a sudden rush of fear.

“Shut up!” he growled. His muscles were everywhere, thick, powerful, dominating. “You want me? You want this body?” Jason pulled me into his body. Tight. Tight. Tight.

“Jase!” I cried.

Jason grabbed my chin and forced my face up. He forced his mouth onto mine and we made out, him nearly biting through my lip at one point. He twisted my nipple with his other hand, keeping me pinned to his body.

I moaned as our tongues pressed, prodded, invaded. We broke apart and he took a breath. I nearly died—there was no oxygen in my brain.

“Turn on your computer,” he ordered.

“Jase.”

“Computer. On.”

“N-n-no.” He wants me to go to that website. [WEBSITE REDACTED]. I had to refuse! I had to stay strong!

He fingered my asshole. I moaned with a sudden, desperate need. I hyperventilated and cried between my moans of pleasure and despair and self-loathing and pure desire.

Jason shoved me to my computer desk. I fell to my knees and stuck my head under the desk. He gave me another rimjob. I plugged the power strip in with shaking hands and sobs of wonder. He was so powerful. So commanding.

And he was Jason… my Jason.

Jason pulled on my hips and I crawled out. He kissed me as I emerged. I could task myself on him and it was kind of disgusting and kind of hot. He kissed my neck again.

“Computer. On.”

He directed me into my desk chair and I collapsed in a heap. My chair was the kind with an open area around the lower back. His finger inched its way to my ass crack while I sat in my chair. I angled my butt up so he could reach better.

I started the computer.

He fingered me while we waited. The screen came up saying it hadn’t shut down correctly. I clicked and said to restart normally. It took fifteen seconds to load—I had a solid-state drive. I momentarily wished that I had an older technology—so that I could delay the inevitable.

Delay, delay, delay.

“[WEBSITE REDACTED].”

“No.”

“[WEBSITE REDACTED],” Jason commanded, jamming his finger into my ass and making me lean forward. He grabbed my head and tossed it backwards so that my neck was exposed. His mouth was near my ear. “Do it. Do it now.”

“No… Jase, I c-c-can’t.”

“You c-c-can.”

I blinked at him. Did he just make fun of me? I swallowed. “Don’t make fun of my stutter,” I said, ignoring his hand in my hair and the dominance he was displaying.

His fingers released their grip on my head and ran through my hair, like he was petting me. “Why can’t I make fun of you,” he asked plainly. “You know you do it.”

“Only when I-I-I’m nervous.”

“You m-m-must be nervous right n-n—”

“Shut up!” I turned away from him and he let me go. His finger fell away from my ass. I pushed his body away. I kept my tears hidden from him.

Jason tried to sit in my seat with me, scooting my body sideways. We were both naked. I should have been turned on by being so close to his naked flesh, to feel him pressing against me… but I wasn’t. The fear had made everything wilt. His kisses had been hard and powerful and exhilarating, but I was also petrified.

He was my best friend. Caught up in this mess. We were both caught up in this mess… but I could stay strong. I could hold out. If I prevented him from fulfilling his contract… maybe he could still escape with his free will. Maybe’s are for fools.

I gulped. He touched me lightly… like a lover might.

“What’s going on?” Jason asked quietly.

My lip quivered. I sniffled. Then the dam broke. “Are you fucking KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!” I roared. “This random guy wants me to—” I looked into Jason’s face and faltered. “He’s made you into—” I hiccuped. “I didn’t want this,” I said softly. “I never wanted this.” I removed his hand from my thigh and extracted myself from my seat, leaving Jason in front of my computer. I turned away from the glow. I heard him get up.

Of course he wasn’t going to give up without a fight. Of course he was going to force me. I knew the end result of this temptation the minute I saw that first video… He’s going to be mine.

I was facing away from him and towards my open bedroom door. I stood in the middle of the room. I cried into my hands.

“I wanted this,” Jason said.

“No you didn’t,” I whined miserably. No one could have wanted this…

“I signed up for it. I agreed to everything. Mitch, the money is so good. And they’re going to get me in the Majors.” He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck up to the side of my face. Jason was slow and tender. His hands were active and they knew all my favorite spots.

I have enough money. You didn’t have to go through them… You didn’t have to do this.

“Please, Mitch… Please. I need this.” He walked in front of me and held my head in his hands. “Please,” he begged. “I’ve worked so hard… getting into the draft… fuck, Mitch. I need this.”

He kissed me lightly on the lips.

“It’s wrong.”

He kissed me again and hugged me. “I know it’s strange. I know it might be hard… hard for you to love me.”

“No,” I said quickly.

“No?” His lips quirked into that handsome smile that I had seen melt so many panties.

We were chest to chest, him a few inches higher than me. He was breathing on the side of my face. I leaned into his body and sighed. Jason consoled me, “We can do this. I love you anyway… like a brother. You’ve been such a good friend to me.”

“This is different,” I said.

“I’m happy to do it. I didn’t know if I would be when I signed up, but you turned out to be a really great guy.”

A really great guy that’s going to buy himself a boyfriend. “Stop,” I protested.

“Hey,” he whispered. “Hey, look at me. Look at me, Mitch.” He waited until I stopped avoiding his eyes. My lamp was so orange that his eyes looked light brown and the shadows on his face highlighted his handsome features. “I love you,” he whispered. “We can do this.”

I stuck my head on his chest with silent tears leaking out the side of my eyes. “No,” I said again.

“Please, babe. Do it for me. I can make it to the Majors… guaranteed.”

“But you won’t get on the Cubs,” I countered with a whiny voice.

“They can’t guarantee where I’ll end up. Guess I’ll just have to be good enough that I can choose my destination in free agency.”

I laughed sadly. Free agency. Major league… He’s talking about this like it’s a real possibility—his dream. Like this is all going to work out in his favor. He always was so sure of himself, always leaping before he looked… always believing in a greater purpose… And look where it got him.

“Okay,” I whispered, defeated.

I sat at my desk. I brought up my browser. The tabs automatically opened to my last browsing experience and loaded the website. The payment page appeared, unprompted. My fingers hesitated over the routing forms.

“Please,” Jason whispered in my ear. “For me. Do it for me. For my dream.”

I looked at Jason, kneeling beside me. His mouth was just below my shoulder, kissing my arm. “For you, I’d do anything,” I said. “Is this really what you want?” I asked, trying to absolve myself of guilt. I pretended like he wasn’t hypnotized to be this way.

“Yes,” he said without hesitation.

I filled out the form. It took about five minutes because I had to hunt down the required information and leave a notice with my trust fund adviser.

ENTER.

“Okay,” I whispered faintly. “It’s done.” I turned to Jason, suddenly bashful.

He kissed me in a rush. “Mitchel,” he cried, breaking for air. “Oh my God, yes…”

“Oh Jase,” I said breathlessly. “God, I love you.” I felt his body. I heard how tightly my hands wiped his skin, played with his muscles. “You’re so beautiful.”

We made out. He prompted me to the bed.

“Fuck me,” I begged. “Oh God, I need it. Jason, I need your cock.”

“Yeah, babe. You’re going to—”

ring, ring

I looked at Jason’s phone. This time of night? After what had just happened…

ring, ring

“Are you going to get your phone?” I asked, feeling a lump in my stomach.

“That’s not my phone,” he said. “My phone is in my room.”

No it’s not. That’s the same ring. This is your—

ring, ring

“Forget about it,” I said. “Forget the phone. Fuck me. I’ve waited so long.” I watched as Jason put his head down and reached for the ringing phone. “I said to forget about it!” I yelled.

“Hello,” Jason said dully after opening the phone. “Yes,” he said. He handed the phone to me with an automated expression.

Great! Just who I wanted to talk to.

“Hello,” I said dispassionately.

“Hey loverboy. I’ll make this quick. Here’s the instructions on how this works. When you want one of your Playmates, give me a ring with this phone. Jason has the next couple days planned out for you, unless you need one of those boys right away.”

“You mean you got the next few days planned for me,” I said angrily. I knew I was little more than a bug in this guy’s twisted science experiment.

The Voice laughed. “Chill, dude. You’ve got a lot to learn. We got off on the wrong foot, but after recruitment, I’m a hands off kind of guy.”

“Whatever.”

“Trust me, Jason planned the next few days with you. I wouldn’t have scheduled you for a workout with Coach on your first day. Trust me, that was all your jockboy.” The Voice laughed, but it wasn’t as menacing as earlier. He sounded relaxed. “It was a pleasure doing business with you. Now I get to go celebrate.”

“Just leave me alone.”

“Hand the phone back to Jason and I’ll put him in Lover Mode.”

“Lover Mode? What was he in just now?”

“He was in, Aggressive Mode. I had a feeling you would respond well to the domination. You kinky bastard. If you want to keep him aggressive, Hell, it’s up to you. He’s all yours now.”

Jason wasn’t aggressive… I mean, he was at first… but then… was that his real personality breaking through… talking about his dreams and playing in the Majors? Or am I being played.

“Just let him be himself,” I said.

“I’ll put him in Boyfriend Mode.”

I handed the phone to Jason. “Yes,” Jason said, clearly and robotically. He waited, listening. “Yes.” Pause. “Yes.” He sighed and his upper body folded down. The phone was still at his ear.

I got nervous. I approached Jason because he hadn’t moved in a minute.

Then he came back to life. “Yes,” he said with sudden emotion. “Got it. Thanks, Cliff.” Jason hung up the call.

“Cliff?”

“Yeah. He’s a pretty good guy,” Jason said. “Makes me feel so comfortable. Now let’s get to bed. I’m fucking exhausted.” Jason jumped onto my mattress. His long, beautiful body slid under my sheets.

What the fuck! “What the fuck?”

“Come on, babe. We’ve got a big day tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow’s Saturday.”

“I’m taking my lil bro to the gym. We’re going to make you a proper jock. Now get in bed and get some sleep or you’re going to be dragging.”

I held my tongue. I put my computer to sleep and sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at Jason’s calm face.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing,” I said.

“I’m tired. Quit playing around and get under the covers.”

“Okay.” I turned off the light with a loud click. I slipped under the sheets. Jason wrapped his arms around me and we spooned. His cock was soft… I could feel it. So close. Fuck me. I need it. Come on, get hard. Take me.

“How did you like your birthday present?” he asked me.

“Which one?”

“The lap dance.”

“Oh…” One of our friends had paid a girl to dance on me. It was embarrassing.

Jason laughed in my ear. “Next time, I’m going to get up and push the bimbo out of my spot. But it was so fucking funny. I couldn’t help it. I was laughing too hard to call it off.”

“That was fucking embarrassing.”

“I know,” Jason said softly. He kissed my head. “Love you.” He settled in behind me. Our bodies melted into the memory foam mattress. We both slept naked that night—normally I wore gym shorts on the off chance I had to get up in the middle of the night. But now that Mark and I were… sleeping in the same bed… holy fuck! Lovers. Like… that really happened.

“Go to bed,” Jason grumbled.

“Sorry.”

“Quit moving that ass. I know what you’re trying to do. We have to get up early and start training.”

“Sorry.”

Jason, behind me. Ooo, I can feel that cock. It’s getting bigger. That’s it… squeeze those ass cheeks, push back a little harder. Oh yeah, almost there. So fucking big. My ass is so loose, so needy. Lubed up. Ready to go.

“Okay. That’s it!” Jason cried. He threw off the sheets. “Do you want to get fucked or are we going to get some sleep.”

“Fucked!” I chirped happily.

“You are so fucking insatiable it’s insane. I can’t believe you right now. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you’re only with me because of my dick.”

“Well…”

“Fuck you,” Jason said, playfully roughing with me.

I scrambled to get off the bed and shove my ass in the air.

“Wait a minute,” Jason said. “We’ll go slow. I’ve had a long day and I’m not really into it. But I know how—”

“It’s my birthday!” I protested suddenly.

“Actually, yesterday was your birthday,” he said while lazily looking at the clock. “Get back over here.” I slid into his arms. He rolled me on my side like we were going to spoon again. “Now, let’s get this started.

He slid into me slowly and methodically. I wanted it rough. I wanted the excitement from earlier. I wanted to feel like I had bought a bucking stallion.

Jason kissed me as he fucked. He whispered I love you’s. I whispered them back.

On second thought, this was nicer.

“You want it rough?”

“Yeah,” I panted.

“You always want it rough.”

“Treat me like you treat those girls.”

“Girls were just a hole to fuck… I want to make love to you.” He kissed me again.

Fuck! What does a guy have to do to get a good fuck out of you! I hopped on his cock as hard as I could, hoping he would get the message.

“Fine,” he grumbled. Then he slid out of me, pushed my body so that I was hanging off the bed with my chest on the mattress and my ass fully exposed. He climbed off the bed—I felt the mattress move. He loomed over me in the darkness. “You wanted this,” he reminded me.

“Yes!” I panted.

“On my birthday, we’re doing it my way,” he muttered.

“Shut the fuck up and fuck me already!”

“Fine!” He thrust into me and I moaned like a bitch. Oh my fucking God. It was all worth it. Everything in the world was worth one night with Jason.

When he wanted me to scream, I screamed. He’d let me come down. After I caught my breath, he would return to pounding me senseless.

God, god, god, oh, fuck, Jase, fuck.

“Cum for me, babe,” he commanded. “Cum for me.”

“Fuck, yes!” I grunted like I was an animal. I grabbed onto my bed for balance. I acted like I was one of his bimbos—one of the countless ones I had heard over the years and been so jealous of. “Oh! Fuck!” My bed groaned as it had never groaned before. I closed my eyes and my cock shot—basically a blank. It hurt. That was like the fourth time my cock had tried to fire in the past two hours.

Jason unloaded into my ass—without a condom. I hadn’t even thought about the condom. I figured the Voice had taken care of testing and everything. I forgot about the condom as soon as it crossed my mind. I thought about life and I thought about money and I thought about those pictures of Jason I had seen on the website and I thought about Trevor on my bed moaning for me to fuck him.

I sighed.

My mind went blank.

Jason prodded me, sometime later.

“Let’s get cleaned up, babe.”

“I’m tired,” I said.

“I ain’t sleeping in the wet spot and I want your ass clean if we’re sleeping in my bed tonight.”

Fuck yes! Sleeping in his room! Fucking fuck! Fucking score! Why didn’t he fuck me in his bed the first time… oh shit! He’s going to fuck me there. Jason is my boyfriend! He’s going to fuck me in his bed!

The overhead light was on and Jason was staring at me while waiting by the door. “I see you looking at my cock,” he said. “I’m not fucking you again tonight.”

I groaned. He chuckled sleepily.

“Come on. Bathroom. You’re going to regret this tomorrow. You’re going to be so fucking sore. Coach isn’t going to like it.”

We cleaned up. I noticed that he did look exhausted, especially in the harsh bathroom light. Maybe the programming changes made him tired?

Jason played with my ass as we washed. It was fun… like, a lot of fun. He was normally a playful guy, but this was on another level. He had no hesitation with our nudity. He made me feel comfortable, like this was the most normal thing in the world.

He kissed his bite mark on my neck. He looked proud. I got to touch his junk and he just laughed at me and called me a sex monkey.

He was… my boyfriend.

We went to his bedroom. Oh my… It smelled like him. There was the sharp smell of his body spray over the musky smell of his personal scent. There was the thick, deep scent of his unwashed clothes. There was a sweaty smell which was kind of like a locker room—but fresher and completely masculine without any harsh cleaning chemicals. And there was a lower aroma of leather underneath it all—like from his shoes or something.

So good.

It always smelled so good when I went in his room.

He spooned behind me again. I breathed in his pillow. I pressed my ass into his cock. I tried to acclimate myself, but it was impossible. Jason! His bed! Cock, cock, cock.

Jason groaned, “Beeeeeed.”

“Sorry.” My legs wouldn’t go to sleep. My body was on fire. My mind was alive. I slid my ass as slowly as possible and ground it into his crotch.

He twitched.

I moved my ass again.

“THAT’S IT!” Jason shouted.

“What!” I squeaked.

He threw away the blankets for the second time that night. I was hopeful that he was going to fuck me again. Jason got out of bed, picked me out of my nest of blankets and threw me over his shoulder. I weighed just over a buck thirty, so he was around fifty pounds heavier than me. Muscle. Power. Strength.

He carried me into the living room, taking care not to hit my head on the door. He deposited me in a lump on the couch. I bounced and oomphed.

“You’re sleeping on the couch,” he directed. Jason looked pissed. And exhausted.

“Will you join me?” I begged with a silly baby voice. He didn’t look convinced. “It’s my birthday.”

“Tomorrow it’s going to be your birth week, then it’s going to be your birth month.” Jason left me in the semi darkness. I figured that I was going to be sleeping in my bed, alone. Then he returned with two thick blankets and a pillow for us to share. I popped the cushions out of the back of the couch and scooted to the side to make room for him. I was like a happy puppy.

“I turned down the heat,” he said. “I know you turned it up.”

“I did,” I confessed with a smile.

“Love you,” he said with a kiss.

“Love you, too,” I said, letting the unfamiliar phrase slip off my tongue like it was the most natural thing in the world.

We settled in for the night and sank into the couch.

“Go to bed,” he complained. “Pretend like we’re sleeping on those damn freshman dorm beds.”

“So romantic,” I said.

“Close your eyes, babe. We need to get some sleep.” Jason’s beefy arm held me tight. His warm breath was on my neck. Jason fell asleep behind me. I listened to his even breathing.

My legs were still ready to run... but my body was on exhausted fumes. The weight of all the stress from the last few hours finally sank into my mind.

I managed to close my eyes for what felt like the first time that night.

And then I was out.

And it was the best sleep of my life.

THE END

* * *