The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wedding Bells

Mike’s new friend Rob invites him to Rob’s wedding as a good luck charm, and good luck for the bridal party ensues.

Disclaimer—yada yada yada

I met Rob at his bachelor party where two friends of mine had volunteered as the evening’s main entertainment.

Both Rob and I were investors, he in real estate, me in people. Before the night was over he had invited me to the wedding and introduced me to his friends and family at the bachelor party.

* * *

Not really a religious man, I do however enjoy taking in a church wedding. With everyone dressed to impress and ladies sexually heightened I am amazed anyone can concentrate long enough to say I do.

Rob’s wife to be Teresa looked stunning in her white gown and an amazing blue sapphire necklace. More importantly the bridesmaids were dressed to kill in sapphire blue dresses that showed off their bodies quite well.

Now in fact the dresses didn’t start out that way.

* * *

Three days earlier...

I sort of snuck in on the bridal party’s last dress fitting at an elegant bridal store located in an upscale mall. Someone had money, the store was shut down just for the ladies.

I like to think that I was watching out for Rob’s interests. While Teresa’s choice of color was excellent, the dresses were whole-heartedly too long and loose to do the bridal party justice.

I set about to convincing the ladies that some upgrades were in order knowing that convincing three bridesmaids and two mothers would take the better part of the day.

First up was Teresa’s mother. Like Teresa, Meredith was a stunning raven-haired woman of 5′8″, but all the more buxom from years of raising children. That said she could carry off anything a woman half her age could.

She had chosen a lovely chocolate pantsuit with an off-white silk blouse better suited to an office than her daughter’s wedding. Making like the storeowner I jumped at this as my first chance to mix with the ladies.

“Madame that suit is wonderful for the wedding rehearsal. Now lets find you something for the big day to make your husband remember your big day” I said with emphasis on big to help her remember her first night married.

“Well okay, what do you have?” she responded half excited as everything sunk in.

We found a sundress in white and black. “This is the one for you, look at how the silky black matches your hair and how the white draws attention to the milky white skin of your bust?” and challenged her imagination to remember her husband’s raging hard-on.

I passed a nice sexy buzz to all the women in the room. The more experienced ladies becoming a bit flushed listening to me speak with Meredith.

A few glasses of champagne and Meredith was talking highlights and manicure. I happily escorted her arm in arm to a salon in the mall and convinced the staff that Meredith needed the works, head to toe. A minor push and they would do anything to keep Meredith happy all day long including innocently talking sex and play.

* * *

When I returned to the store Teresa was in her dress for fitting, and Rob’s mother Lynn had arrived. The 5′4″ blond bitch was in full bloom. I could tell right away Lynn did not approve of Teresa. Rob must have gotten engaged without her blessing.

“Teresa have you gained weight since the last time we were here?” Lynn asked putting a sour look on everyone’s face. In fact Teresa had lost weight just in worry alone by the her reaction.

“Good morning Madame” I interrupted “would you like a glass of champagne while the seamstress works on Teresa’s dress?” I offered pumping up the power vibe so that Lynn felt in charge.

Lynn didn’t like competition for her son. Her husband had past away years ago and now she was certainly not Rob’s focus of attention. That said I pumped up everyone’s good vibes and got the store to play some dance music.

The bridesmaids Angela, Marisa and Bethany were all getting a little tipsy and would never finish the fitting today if they didn’t start moving and enjoying themselves more.

“Madame, while Teresa is being attended to, would you care to show us your dress?” I asked trying to keep Lynn focused on Lynn. It really was a battle of wills. Lynn’s need to rule today versus my own.

I pushed Lynn to change, and she did after I filled her glass again.

At first glance Lynn’s dress was a floral print sundress, but from the corner of your eye it looked like her head was sticking out of a potted plant. So I practically begged Lynn to try on something. After a few alternatives, we settled on a rose colored silk number with a plunging neckline. At first she did not like it but everyone complimented her, and I innocently projected that she looked like every man’s wet dream.

Lynn’s ego with a little nudge had taken flight. As Lynn was all T&A and knew it, I pumped up the sexual frustration and took her into one of the fitting rooms without anyone else so much as noticing.

“Now madame let me show you how we can alter this dress to your desire.” As I quite simply bent her over the chair pulled up her dress, pushed her panties down and began pumping away as we discussed Lynn’s new rules:

“Rule 1, Lynn will be a loving mother-in-law to Teresa. Rule 2 you will spend more time at the gym and taking care of your sexy little body. Rule 3 you will use your sexy little body to satisfy men until you find a sugar daddy to love and suck for the rest of your life. Understood?” I pushed a submissive thrill on her before she could even process what was happening.

“Yes” she said panting in heat.

“Then please repeat it to me until I ask you to stop.” I huffed.

Lynn recounted her new commitments to me for over half an hour until I was sure she understood her new role in life. Rule 3 had taken very nicely as she gently brought me off with her mouth a second time to show her appreciation for choosing the new dress.

It was lunchtime and I took Lynn to the same hair salon as Meredith for the works. Meredith was quite tipsy by then and was happy for the company. Meredith engaged Lynn in a discussion about sex toys.

* * *

By the time I had returned to the bridal store, Teresa and her bridesmaids were dancing and giggling up a storm. I may have left them with a little too much good vibe. The seamstress and her assistants were also quite engaged in dancing.

“Ladies, ladies, we have work to do. Teresa hon back into the dress please.” I tried to sound serious. Since I did this, I set about trying to get everyone back on track.

I got Teresa back in her dress by tickling and patting her on the bum, and the seamstress went back to work.

Then I put Angela, the maid of honor in charge of keeping that project going. “Teresa does not take the dress off until everything is fitted, understood?” I said

Angela nodded with a silly little grin.

* * *

Now Marisa and Bethany were obviously too young to be Teresa’s school friends so I got them talking about themselves while I directed them to clean up empty cups and bottles. This was a professional store after all.

Marisa was Teresa’s younger sister, 19 and looking forward to her second year of college this fall. Standing almost 5′6″ feet tall with the same raven-black hair as her mother. She was very bright and talked openly about wanting new experiences. She was a daddy’s girl and very self-assured.

Bethany is Rob’s 18 year old sister, and was very uncomfortable being here, as she hardly knew Teresa. Lynn had insisted that she be in the wedding party, even though Teresa had taken to Bethany like her own sister already. At 5′4″ she was a Lynn in the making only with a soft brown hair cut in a cute bob.

To make Bethany comfortable I asked Marisa and Bethany to model their dresses together. After ten-minutes I realized that was a mistake, the giggling from behind the curtain was getting worse. So I pushed obedience.

“Ladies I am waiting, please don’t make me come in there and get you.” I tried to say in my swishiest voice. After all they are teenagers.

Marisa came out first, easily a B-Cup she filled out the dress nicely. She was a natural flirt and a few drinks would make her bed fodder for any man so I pushed modesty at her.

Bethany on the other hand looked like a nun in training with the bodice pulled up almost to her chin. I didn’t really have to push to realize that this was Lynn’s doing. I pushed sexy and sophisticated at Bethany to get her into the spirit of the moment and as far away from the self-image pushed on her by her mother.

“Ladies that sapphire blue is exquisite on you, lets look at altering them a little to make the best use of you in them” I said

Rather than telling them what to do I turned them loose on the store and suggested that the girls try on the styles they liked. They happily went at as if this was a candy store. I co-opted a store assistant named Ashley to keep the store from becoming a mess of silk and taffeta.

While Ashley worked with Marisa and Bethany I wandered back over to Teresa’s fitting room.

* * *

Teresa’s’s fitting was almost done. Teresa and Angela were reminiscing over their friendship. I couldn’t tell what Angela’s body looked like under her baggy pants and sweater. At almost 6′ tall I could see that she was intentionally trying to play down her height. With brown sun bleached hair in a tight bun she looked almost severe if not for the childish giggling with Teresa.

“Angela hon let the seamstress finish up, it is your turn to try on your dress. Snap snap!.” I said and gave her a mental push to be excited.

A few minutes later she returned from the change room in her sapphire dress. Being so much taller meant that the long and loose design looked the most ridiculous on her.

“What do you think?” Angela asked quite scared.

I ignored her and asked “please let your hair down so I can see how you will look Saturday”. As she did a wave of sultry fell over her.

“The color is perfect, but the dress needs some work.” I said authoritatively.

“What size heels are you going to wear?” I asked

“Flats” Angela replied

“Well that will not due, lets try you in some heels” I said sending an assistant to fetch a plain pair of 3″ heels obviously meant just for fittings.

“Obviously you will need to find better heels, but please try these on.” I coaxed.

Angela hesitated, and did as asked. She walked around like she were on stilts, but I pushed ‘fun’ until she got the hang of them and began to strike poses.

“Not so bad are they?” I asked

She shook her head and said “no” with a smile. I was pushing ‘win him over’ so she focused on impressing me and not her own inhibitions.

After a few minutes of just walking around I asked “Angela hon, can you take the dress off so that I can see how the heels make your legs look?” She did as asked and was wearing a pale blue cami and boy short set which looked quite yummy on her amazon frame. Her chest was probably a small B, but the long graceful frame was more than an eyeful.

By this time Teresa’s dress was put away and she was reclined in a puff chair with a fresh glass of champagne. Marisa and Bethany were squashed into a second puffy chair waiting for their turn to model. For now everyone was watching Angela model shoes.

Teresa whispered to me “she doesn’t like heels, it scares away men”.

“Well we will just have to fix that won’t we?” I replied with an evil grin.

I asked the seamstress what other shoes they had, and she replied only the plain style Angela was wearing. By this time Marisa and Bethany were bursting at the seam to show Teresa their ideas to alter their dresses, so I decided to take Angela for a ‘walk’.

“Since we know that the dresses will be sapphire blue, how about Angela and I take a walk around the mall to shop for matching shoes and bring them back here?” I asked Teresa emboldening her to take charge of the younger women.

“Good idea” Teresa replied and turned her attention to the junior bridesmaids as I led Angela out of the store still only in the 3″ heels , and her cami and boy shorts.

* * *

Before Angela could think I asked “So Angela what do you do for a living” which is my way of getting someone to spill their guts with confidence.

Angela is an Accountant and was hoping to climb the corporate ladder. As we walked through the mall I pushed people to compliment her shoes and shapely legs. They ignored Angela’s obvious state of undress.

When we arrived at the shoe store, she was blushing from all of seemingly spontaneous compliments.

Angela tried on a variety of shoes with straps and buckles. I complimented her on several and pushed sultry confidence. As she does not wear heels I am sure her feet are killing her.

“How are your feet, could they use a rub while we wait for the next set?” I asked

“Yes please” without a second thought she presented me her right foot. Never have I known a woman to say no to a foot massage.

“Such beautiful feet and legs you have. You must show them off every chance you get.” I stated reinforcing my work thus far.

“Not really, as it is now, I tower over men at work.” She was quite strong willed.

“Well then they are being deprived, such lovely legs in short skirts would certainly be an exciting site for any man.” I pushed a little naughty at Angela as I said this.

“Do you really think so?” Angela asked

“I know so.” I could tell she was discouraged, her wardrobe was built around modesty and she didn’t like the idea of buying new clothes.

The attendant returned with the shoes, which Angela modeled striking seductive poses as her confidence grew.

We purchased three pairs of heels as potentials for the wedding, three fashionable 2″ heels for work, and one sexy pair of stilettos for a hot date she is surely to land soon. I fed her reassuring vibes and we left with me carrying all the bags as she practicing her sway in her favorite pair.

On our way back we came across a high-end lingerie store. I decided that we didn’t want to make a second trip into the mall. With a little nudge we were in the store.

“Well I am guessing Marisa and Bethany will want tight and revealing” Mike said

Angela had a worried look on her face. “We could go simple”

“Yes, how about a strapless bustier and thigh high stockings?” I asked

Angela’s eyes lit up like it was the greatest idea in the world. Now maybe I cheat a little, but my heart is in the right place.

Angela tried on several. She seductively modeled a deep blue strapless-bustier and I nearly blew a nut. She had chosen not to wear panties and her butt was perfect.

“Angela hon you look magnificent. If we didn’t have to get back to the bridal shop I would nail you right here and now!” I said while egging her on mentally.

Angela pouted, all the attention had been revving her up and she was not going to miss this opening. She walked across the change room and sat on my lap and began to play with my hair.

“Are you sure, we could try me in something else real quick” As Angela began to slide across my lap.

“Well what did you have in mind?” I asked.

“Could you help me see how these heels look up at the ceiling?” Angela asked licking her lips

“For you hon, anything” I replied.

She slid off my lap onto her knees and began to help me unbuckle my belt. I actually had to project slow down so that we both could enjoy the moment.

Angela laid back on the dressing room floor so that her feet were pointing straight up in the air. As I entered her, I softly whispered how positively divine her body looks in the bustier sans panties. We mated like this for ten minutes when I knew we needed to wrap up and get back to the bridal store so I pulled out and coaxed her into the 69 position to speed our work with happy tongues.

* * *

When we returned to the store with our purchases, Teresa was overseeing fitting Bethany’s dress, and Marisa was trying on other dresses ‘just for practice’. The hem on Bethany’s dress had been brought up to just below the knee and the sleeves were gone. In place were spaghetti straps, and the ladies had chosen a long shall to wear over their shoulders at the church for modesty’s sake.

Then Teresa noticed our return. “Hey, you like?” She asked pointing to a beaming Bethany.

“Very much so, it will look awesome with the shoes and lingerie that Angela picked out” I said and the ladies immediately gathered around us.

Angela made a courtesy and turned to show the bustier from the side. The ladies all applauded the daring selection.

It was 3pm in the afternoon and I was getting tired from being pushy all day. I retired to a puffy chair for a nap as the fitting for Angela’s new dress began. I never thought this would be so difficult.

Roughly an hour later I was awoken by the smell of coffee. Meredith and Lynn had returned with pastries and coffee. I was happy to indulge, as the final dress showing was about to start. I noticed that Meredith had subtle red highlights added to her jet-black hair, which was quite stunning. Lynn had gone almost completely platinum blond, I suppose that was one way to interpret her new rules.

Marisa and Bethany came out first. Their new dresses made them both look much more ladylike and curvaceous. Everyone awed as they sauntered to and fro in their new heels. I pushed for them to come back in their bustier and thigh highs and make out in a spare chair.

Then came Angela, in Sapphire blue her shoulder length auburn hair and brown eyes just went pop. The bustier made her b-cup a full size larger and her new found confidence in heels made her stunning. I was actually worried that she could overshadow Teresa. Then Angela went and changed out of her dress and returned and sat on my lap.

The finale was Teresa whose dress was amazing. Somewhere from this morning to now she had gone strapless in an corset that cinched her waste to impossibly thin. She also added dazzling sapphire necklace. It seems Meredith had chosen during my nap to go to the jewelry store and had chosen a beautiful sapphire necklace. I pushed confidence and desire to feel this sexy every day through Teresa so that every day at least start this hopeful and in love.

I couldn’t resist “Meredith, how could you afford that?” I asked

“Oh don’t worry, I’ll make James appreciate it later.” Meredith said with a twinkle in her.

I asked the seamstress to take a bridal party photo of us all piled high in our underwear on the big puffy chairs. I couldn’t have capped the day off better if I had tried.

* * *

Well okay, Angela and I tried and tried later that evening. She was very nimble and athletic. She talked life and ambition during spots of rest. I enjoyed reinforcing her confidence and erasing her limiting inhibitions.

My final gift to her was a slight exhibitionist streak that extended to going to the gym in little yoga outfits, suggestive yet professional work blouses, and skirts that show off her legs shamelessly.

The day had been perfect, just 3 days to Teresa and Rob’s wedding.

Then it hit me, what was I going to wear?

* * *

Back to the church, everyone was dressed to thrill.

The ceremony went without a hitch and the reception was a party not to be forgotten.

It started off with me having Lynn repeat her new rules in the coatroom while I enjoyed her tight cherry ass. My agitation at how Lynn had damaged Bethany’s self image lead me to add another rule. “Rule 4, Bethany will be indulged to get her education and enjoy school. You will treat her as a young adult and be firm without being unfair.”

Lynn repeated this for ten-minutes while I pumped up her pride in her children and her own self esteem.

* * *

I could see why Meredith was such a happy woman, I had met James at the Bachelor Party. He met absolutely everyone at the reception and was the wheel that made the show go. From beginning to the end he kept Meredith dancing and I never gave a single push. True love is an amazing thing.

* * *

Angela was probably the most approached woman in the room. In kind she probably flirted with every man, and quite a few women too.

Angela retired at the end of the evening with Rob’s fraternity buddy Pete all of 5′8″ computer geek who kept her in stitches since after mid-night. I pumped up his confidence so that he gave her the best after party present any man could give.

* * *

Rob, well he and Teresa were almost glued together from the moment they kissed. First time in my life I had to tone down a man’s libido, which went into over drive when he saw his new bride.

Teresa gave him head twice in private between the church and the reception and he was still revved up.

I touched up both Rob and Teresa a tad at the moment of ‘I do’ so that when one was excited, the other would be more so and submissive. I guess I should have waited to the evening’s end rather than do that while the ceremony was ongoing. My bad!

* * *

Marisa and Bethany were inseparable all evening, flirting with everyone. I did give them a suggestion that they do so enjoy being best friends and pushed a little ‘friendly’ love their way without making up their minds.

By evening end they were content to have danced with boys their own age and responsibly taking care of children as their parents danced the night away.

I let them both know that when they finished school they could call ‘Uncle Mike” for advice on life and love.

* * *

And me, well I ended up at the singles table with Rob’s cousin Missy and her ‘friend’ Candy who were in town from UCLA. Blond beach bunnies, how could I be so lucky?

They were happy to show me their tan lines later in my hotel room hot tub. When we finally parted they were wearing one another’s dresses from the evening before and finishing one another’s sentences.

Teresa and Rob’s wedding was without a doubt the best I ever crashed.

Just remember that every woman has a wedding belle begging to come out.