The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WEEK AHEAD: Tuesdays are for Tattoos

(or THE WEEK OF HEAD)

MD, MF, MC, BD, TS, TP, GR, HM.

DISCLAIMER: This story involves unprotected sex with multiple partners of dubious experience in varied unsafe and often semi-public circumstances. If reading about such adventures offends you stop now.

This is a continuation of the origin story for Mark the Meta-Human Mind-Controller. After so long alone, Mark is “just the boy who cain’t say no.” His powers will appear more forcefully in subsequent tales, but for now Mark enjoys an embarrassment of riches. So you just sit back and enjoy it too.

Chapter 1

In the last hundred hours, I’ve fucked about sixteen women, and now ten of them are pregnant. Debbie the paramedic got her hot baby-making load sometime in the night while I slept. Debbie was addicted to cum, my cum, and had broken into my house to steal my semen soaked clothing. At that moment she was still sucking on my cock even though I’d just pissed down her throat. I was till trying to work out the absolute devotion I had induced with my new abilities. With ten, no eleven, kids in way I still had worked out only the beginnings of a plan. I rolled out of Debbie’s mouth and strolled out, stark naked, into the kitchen. Marcie was starting breakfast before her shower, and was pouring coffee for Penny who had arrived sometime in the night with the remainder of the profits from the first night of my new business venture. She was counting it out for the second time and her agile mind was focused on the reward she would be getting; namely, an opportunity to suck on my cock.

She counted out about $4,350 dollars that was mostly in twenties and fifty with a small stack of hundreds to one side. I still had about $16,400 left over as I gave everyone her clothing and food allowance for the day. I paused in to the left of her chair, my cock bobbing next to her face. Her eyes fluttered and she turned her head and hoovered me in without a word.

Her olive mouth over my flashing white cock, her black hair flowing back and forth over her naked shoulders, the girl had a magic effect on me. Her every movement was graceful and sensual. I grabbed a fistful of her hair and thrust into her face. Her response was like a dancer matching each move of her partner. I was about to blow my load on her face when I decided a bit more fun was in order. I lifted her bodily off the chair and set her down on my prick, taking her place at the table. She grinned like I’d just given her a piece of candy. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she planted her feet on the floor on either side of the chair, and standing on tiptoe she rose up nearly off my prick until only the head was inside. Her pussy lips gripped the head tightly like a mouth. I thought I was going to cum right then.

But she wasn’t done with me yet. Her hand had choked off my dick at the root as she pleasured herself on my cock. The angle of her body brought her beautiful C cup tits brushing over my face. Her brown areolas and erect nipples were too tempting a sight. I latched on to one and thought about the child that would soon enough be suckling off it. The thought made me even harder as I strained against my impending release. To take the pressure off I balanced the load by redirecting the energy toward Penny. She began to breath erratically and her rhythm was disrupted. Her fist released the root of my cock and I blew into her cunt with a force greater then I had anticipated.

The girl passed out slumping down her chin on my shoulder. Shrugging at Marcie, who was about to lay some eggs and sausage down for me, I laid the limp Penny on her back on the table. Pulling my still hard cock out of her snatch, I plunged it into her ass, which gave way easily due to the copious amount of fluids and her now unconscious state. I opened my mouth like a baby bird as I drove into Penny’s ass.

Marcie fed me my breakfast piece by piece, dipping the sausage into Penny’s snatch and letting me nibble them down. After a time I exploded into her butt a somewhat lesser amount of jizz. When I pulled out, Marcie knelt before me to clean off my cock and lick up the remainder of the semen. Heather stumbled out about then and buried her face in Penny’s limp ass cheeks. The scent brought most of them out of their rooms like it was the smell of fresh brewed coffee. Marcie abandoned my softening prick, and went about gathering up some additional places for breakfast. There were too many to sit at the table at once, so I lifted the dazed Penny and set her down on the couch to recover.

The girls in various states of undress watched my prick carefully and I could see a new peckering order was establishing itself. But it would not take effect this morning. As the girls sat down to breakfast, Marcie and I withdrew to the bathroom to wash up for the new day.

Chapter 2

Remembering our sensual almost contact at the dance club the night before, being in an enclosed space with her set my monster at throbbing attention. Marcie patted it on the head and kissed the very tip. I nearly coated her face with jizz. I had assumed that familiarity would breed boredom, but if anything, she excited even more today than the day before. She was pleased with this newfound ability and it seemed to give her some status with the rest of my new family. Hell, she only had to shift from one foot to the other to finally set me off. I exploded all over her tits and thighs and abdomen. She shivered at the gentle impacts and quivered as her body responded in kind, her juices dribbling down her thighs.

I pushed her to the floor and as she arched her back over the wooly mat under her, her heels rapping softly on the tile, and then I entered her. We were silent save for the sound of my body sliding like an otter over her semen-covered body. Her heels came off the floor and hooked the backs of my thighs. It spread her wide open to me, and I desperately attempted to spread mine as well, believing, if only for a moment, that I could fold myself inside-out into her. Her silent gasps turned to labored breathing as the sweat poured down my spine pooling above the crack of my ass where her hands were tugging me so forcefully into her. My cock as warm in her snatch, but at the moment, it seemed to have its own heat-source pouring out massive BTUs. When I came, deep inside her, it felt as if I were pissing into her. But, I was not. The semen just kept cumming and soon it was soaking the bathmat beneath us, in fact soaking through the bathmat beneath us and causing it to hydroplane over the tiled bathroom floor as I continued thrusting. Soon we had slid to side of the bath, leaving a trail of quickly drying semen and pussy juice behind us.

I rolled off her dizzied my ass sticking to the small cold tiles beneath me. She was still there, shaking and quivering with the aftershocks. The blood had rushed to my face and every nerve in my body seemed to be pulsing in a faint echo of my earlier rhythm. It was as if I was still fucking and my body hadn’t caught up yet. Marcie just lay there, making no attempt to rise, the top of her head tapping lightly on the side of the porcelain tub as the sensations continued to overcome her senses. Her eyes were wide open but far away. Her mouth was open and she was drooling. The spittle dropped off her cheeks to the floor each time her body spasmed.

For a moment her mind seemed to split in two as her body slowed to a stop. There was the hint of something and it took me several moments to realize what was happening. I had somehow reached the very tiny life inside her at the moment it had appeared on the radar. It was just a clump of cells, the so called non-viable tissue mass, but at that moment all my yesterdays and all my tomorrows folded out into a vast rolling featureless plain of grass. On each blade was a life and under each were roots of possibility, all about me wildflowers had begun to grow. Violets and daisies, and other I recognized but could not name. They were spreading and I could see I would soon be lying in a field of flowers.

When I came to myself again, Marcie was on her side leaned upon one elbow, her head in her hand. She was watching me thoughtfully her head cocked sideways a small smile on her face. She rolled to her knees and offered me a hand. I used my foot to wipe up the excess fluids on the floor. No point in leaving a safety hazard for our eventual emergence from the shower. She pulled me into the shower eagerly. The entire front of her was covered in sweat and drying semen. She was so alive at that moment. I was in awe. She tugged me, unresisting into the shower. The water first cool than hot brought me out of my sex-induced stupor. She had already begun washing my back as I reached behind to grab her ass and pull her to me. She laid her head on my shoulder and brought the loufah around to my chest her breasts pressed against a spot just below my shoulder blades. Soon the loufah fell from her hands and her bare hands wandered over my chest and my abs before coming to rest on my flaccid dangling cock. She stuck her head under might right arm and watched the head as she swung it back and forth like the trunk of an elephant. Finally she grabbed the root of my cock and blew a raspberry into my wet shoulder while simultaneously twisting her wrist and throwing the head of my prick in the air. Ah yes, the elephant’s trumpet.

We shook with merriment at her joke, and I twisted in her embrace until her tits were pressed to my chest. Her nipples like two darts beneath my pectorals. As the warm water cascaded down between us my cock head began to tap at her pelvis. Reaching down she grasped it again and it filled her hand quickly as it reformed iron hard between us. She gasped as it brushed the bottoms of her pleasantly rounded tits. I confess I had stood on tiptoe to do it, but the effect on her was worth the small deception.

Widening my stance, I pulled her up until her head was above me almost touching the roof of the shower. Then I settled her down on the head of my prick her legs wrapping round my thighs as I pressed her to the wall opposite the showerhead. The water was impacting my ass as I thrust up into her. After I bounced her on my cock a few times, she began pushing down onto me using gravity and my thighs for leverage. My dick was throbbing inside her and I could feel it pulsing against my abdomen through her skin. As I listened to the fall and impact of each individual drop of water and sweat and pussy juices, I responded with my own halting irregular rhythm. Finally, Marcie could move no more and her legs dangled down as I impaled her against the wall her heels tapping in rhythm to my now more regular thrusts. Holding her to me with one arm I turned ninety degrees to allow the water to rinse us off, though I was still inside her. I stood there swaying in the temperature differential between the streams of water and the surrounding steam. And stock still, I pumped my jizz into her feeling a portion of the fluids cascade back down over my balls and fall with their own distinctive impacts to the drain beneath me.

Finally, my cock was supple enough to allow her limp body to regain its own feet. I turned off the water and she began to move again roused by the change in temperature. I angled away from her pulling out my cock with a plop and she fell a little heavier than I intended, on to her heels. The air expelled from her lungs in short gasp as she snapped fully awake. She was annoyed for a short moment but than the memories of her shower flooded back into her as she trembled embracing me again. I reached for towels from the shelf by the shower door and we went about drying each other off. She finished off by dabbing my prick very carefully as if looking for an excuse to thrust it into her mouth. Finally she shrugged and wrapped her lips around it holding just the pulsing purple head in her mouth.

I admired her legs as she shaved, first one leg and then the other up on the edge of the tub. Quite without my bidding she had shorn all her lower locks. Her bald gaping pussy leered at me like a one-eyed pirate. I scraped the hair from my own face and considered allowing her to shave my ball-sack just to feel skin on skin when next we fucked. But that just reminded me that Heather was waiting and I had business to discuss. I knelt and planted a kiss on her naked pussy lips and thrust my tongue up into her before teasing he clit with the edge of my teeth. She nearly dropped the razor at my advance and I thought it best to get on with the day.

With one last stroke of her beautiful ass, I brushed my teeth and stepped out into the bedroom. The girls had all gathered on the bed and were masturbating to the few sounds and moans that had emerged from behind the bathroom door. Penny had departed for home to get some sleep. But, Heather and Debbie were watching my prick very carefully both wondering who would feel it inside them next. Cushy and Nikki were dressed, well except Nikki’s jeans were halfway down her thighs. Nikki was gripping Cushy’s collar tight enough to see the white of her knuckles and Cushy was shoving her tongue into Nikki’s trim blonde bush. Mindy was dressed in some of Nikki’s workout clothes and the difference in size only emphasized Mindy’s natural gifts even more. Mindy’s chest almost tumbled out of the too small Lycra top.

“Nikki, why don’t you take Cushy with you to school today. I think both of you could benefit from the education.” As Nikki tucked Cushy’s leach down the back of her shirt, I foresaw a very vigorous study session ahead for them somewhere in the stacks of the Perkins library. Clearly more than the pages were about to be spread. They disappeared down the hall to gather Nikki’s books and soon disappeared out the door.

To Debbie I said, “Your shift starts soon, why don’t you take this with you for when the need arises.” I pulled her off the bed, zipped up her uniform jacket and stuffed my semen soaked shorts down between her enormous breasts. The scent wafting from between her tits seemed to comfort her. “Off you go now, we’ll see you this evening when you shift is done. I you are a good girl and can last the day you’ll get a big reward.”

I pulled Marcie to me and drank in her lips. “I think we might eat out tonight, what are you going to make for supper?” Marcie smiled at the double entendre, and considered for a moment before a flash of insight appeared on her face. She paused only to pull out a t-shirt and some jeans from one of the boxes she had yet to unpack. She was quickly dresses her damp hair pulled into a pony-tail that bobbed delightfully over to where she balanced on the edge of the bed to don her white anklets with the small pink pom-poms and then pull on her bleached-white Keds. Even in jeans she was having an effect on me. But the opportunity disappeared as she tugged on a jacket with the clear intent to go shopping for something special. She paused only to pick up a rubber-banded bundle of twenties, before she disappeared out the door. Moments later I could hear her car roll out of the drive.

Heather, who had been softly panting since I emerged from the bath, finally realized she was now alone. Her eyebrows arched at my choice of a conference site to discuss this mysterious new business I had in mind. But her legs spread readily when I kneeled on the bed and on hands and knees stopped above her naked form. My cock feeling the effects of Marcie’s exquisite beauty even in street clothes bobbed in front of her face as she sat propped against the headboard. When I placed a hand on the top rail of the headboard on either side of her head, I rose up to my knees. The head of my cock stopped short of her lips, but my intent was plain enough, and she clearly wanted to do it in any case. I thrust into her open mouth and quickly made her gag.

Pulling back out slightly, I felt her fist close about the root of my cock in front of my balls pressed against the heel of her hand. She did quite a job considering the restrictions on her range of motion. My knuckles impacted the wall behind the headboard as I drove into her fist and mouth. The bed rocked beneath us. My fingers were nearly squished when I drove in a bit to hard. Heather gagged again and I pulled my hand back as if scalded. I gripped both sides of her head and drove in again. After a little while her gag reflex subsided and her hand no longer had a sufficient length of my fuckrod to grasp. Soon enough my balls were bouncing off her chin, and the feel of her steaming nostrils on the shaft of my cock set me off. I dumped my load down her throat, thrusting mostly forward and down. Here resulting moan hummed over the surface of my shaft. Moving back still on my knees my hands fell to her hips. With a quick jerk I brought her head down on the pillow. I grabbed her legs behind the knees and shoved her beautiful sculpted legs up and rested her ankles on my shoulders.

Her hole welcomed me easily. I thought back to the first time I had seen her naked snatch. So full and opening like a flower before me on that stage, on that night that now seemed so long ago. I shoved the head of my cock in the dripping grasp twat. Then I reached up and took a well-turned ankle in each hand and split her legs apart as far as my outspread arms could reach. I rippled my torso again and again into this gorgeous mother of three, well four now. As I pounded her pussy with an increasing pace, her thoughts were scattered. “How could I have missed this man before?” Even then it was dawning on her how much her life had changed in a single night. Inevitably, comparisons to her husband reeled through her mind and by every metric she knew, Dean was found wanting. After about forty-five minutes, Heather looked down at my cock in amazement. I had not cum yet, but she could not stop. When I finally did she belonged to me forever. She offered herself to me freely and never did she need any push from my mind.

To me manipulating her orgasms with my cock was not the same as talking her mind into lusting for me. Though it did seem to have a mind of its own, it was clearly part of me. Manipulating minds struck me differently somehow, as if it was interfering with the volition of others. For someone like Cushy used to be, it was the only way to help them, but for others it began to seem a bit more like taking advantage. That wouldn’t always stop me of course, but it did give me pause on several occasions. It was also what has kept me alive for so long. I know thinking of 100 hours as so long seems strange to you gentle, but it was becoming plain to me that linear time might not be what I thought it was.

When I finally did empty my balls into her, I settled down upon her, dropping her weakened limbs to the bed. I rolled to her side, and began licking her left nipple casually. Finally, I spoke.

“I have this idea for you to start your own salon. It would give you more time with your kids and more time with me. You do such a good job and I’d let you keep most of the profits. You could even finish nursing school like you wanted.”

She smiled. Her eyes got distant. She looked back at me then her brow furrowed. “Would I still have to fuck Dean?” She asked.

“Only for the child support of our little boy.” I said.

She wore a sly grin then. “So I don’t have to stay with him long? I can get divorced?”

“Sure, as long as you give him a roll in the hay and let him pay for the delivery, you can even move in with me when it’s all finalized.”

She laid back, hands behind her head. “O.K., I’ll do it!”

“Take a couple stacks of bills with you and see about renting a space for now. Let me know when you’ve found a realtor and I’ll handle the negotiations. It would help if you could find me a pretty one.” I said.

She smirked and slapped my chest. And then her hand swept down my body and pumped my cock a few times before leaning to kiss the head. Getting up she wandered out to the living room to find her clothes. She cast about looking for bra and panties but realized she hadn’t worn any. She blew a kiss over her shoulder. And just like that all the women were gone.

Chapter 3

To be honest I wasn’t sure what to do next. The beginnings of a plan were forming in my mind. I’d set in motion the beginnings of a hair salon, but the discovery of Marcie’s pregnancy and the likelihood that she wasn’t the only one got me thinking. I’d sensed a similar waveform from Heather as well. I thought of all my recent encounters and recalled the chime the love snake sometimes made. I’d heard it a number of times now and it couldn’t be a coincidence that it was with Marcie and Heather who both appeared to be carrying children. Not only would I have to find homes for all my girls, I would likely have to deal with children from them as well.

Given my experience with child support, and despite the funds becoming available to me, I began to get concerned that I would have to foot the bill for all this fun. Not that I minded of course. But, I simply didn’t have the money. I guess that was the moment I made the connections. If Heather could become self-supporting, even in the absence of my powers, perhaps the others could as well.

Both Debbie and Lauren had jobs in a medical field, but, if I were to have any money left at all, I would have to develop some form of savings first in women’s health and then perhaps childcare. For a moment I considered taking over the local chapter of Planned Parenthood thinking it might be funny to plan for them all to be parents. That did happen eventually, but on this particular day I thought of Nikki and her impending graduation. I wasn’t willing to part with her quite yet. I thought it would be well if she were able to find a job in her field in the area. Even if I had to create the business from scratch and populate it with customers and perhaps even clients.

If my speculation was correct, and it was, I would need to make an alliance with an existing OB/GYN to deal with the sudden influx of children. I could probably train a male, but I’d had proven success with females and the task was too important to be left to chance. I pulled out a copy of the yellow pages and began sorting through doctors based on specialty and any clues I could use to guess his or her gender.

I settled on five likely candidates, two of which operated in the same practice. If I took some time today, I was certain I could get them trained up in time to deal with my power-crazed baby boomlet. Unfortunately, I would first have to deal with the fact that after twenty years I finally had a job I liked. None of my bosses were assholes. I pretty much set my own schedule, and the work wasn’t overly demanding. Moreover, the work was interesting and valuable and I’d invested quite a bit of time in its success. Clearly, at least for the time being, it wouldn’t be prudent to behave as if I’d won the lottery. Though clearly with my electromagnetic skills I probably could, given a little effort.

With my notes in hand, I pulled on my clothes. I reached for my cell phone and speed-dialed my boss to let him know I’d be working from home today. His policy was pretty liberal and as long as my work was done on time, he didn’t care where I did it. In any case I had no meetings today. I didn’t even have to tweak him, but I did take the opportunity to send him instructions concerning a raise. I would have to wait to see the results until my next pay period or so, but I thought given my length of service, a ten percent raise wasn’t overly taxing on the department’s budget even in the lean times we’d been having. I’d figure out later he’d taken the money from the projected raises of a number of assistants, but that is another story. Satisfied I’d done enough to him I hung up.

I finished tying my tie and then retrieved my notes and my cell-phone and headed out the door. The weather was a bit colder that morning, and given the unseasonably warm weather of the weekend, I guessed we were about due. Besides weather was definitely one thing I couldn’t do anything about. I slipped on my winter coat and decided to let the car warm up.

As I scraped the frost from my front window, I noticed my neighbor, Wendy, peeking out her window. I’d enjoyed teasing her yesterday and I couldn’t resist doing it again. I extended the snake through her window and started to tickle her nipples and then worked my way down her chest. By the time the snake was wending its way down her pelvis, Wendy was quivering where she stood and the window was steaming up in front of her face as her chest heaved and expelled the breath sharply from her lungs. Then I lunged and set off small explosions all around her clitoris and then deeper into her body. As I dragged the scraper back and forth over the window with my back turned to her I thrust the love snake into her pussy. With each scrape I plunged deeper into her, until she was rocking her body in time with the motions of the tool.

Finally, I began to hear that sound I loved so much. I’d been trying to isolate it from the sound of the engine, and the sound the tool made over the frosty window. There it was again, the gentle zipping sound of her pussy lips separating from each other. Her budding pussy was pulsing like an infrared beacon behind the sheers between her and the window.

I reached out with my mind and found myself looking through her eyes as I had with Jingles. She had fallen to her knees with her hand thrust down her wide-open jeans. I left a few small instructions behind and then allowed her to cum. She fell back with her feet trapped under her and her pelvis pounding the empty air as she stuffed a fourth finger deep inside her gaping snatch. All I could see was the ceiling, but I could feel and hear and smell her crisis wrack her body into a sweating heaving mass of blissed-out fuck-meat.

I hopped in my car and wondered how she would deal with my instructions for the day. I hope she’d find a private place to masturbate every hour as she thought of me fucking her doggy-style on the hood of my car, after all I wasn’t that specific and I didn’t want her pleasuring herself in public, yet. I didn’t send any additional instructions. I really did have to be going.

I wasn’t very familiar with the part of town in which the Doctors’ office was located but it seemed to me to be near the hub of several of the new housing additions. After several dead ends I reached what resembled a village of low brick buildings. The grass was not yet grown in front of some of the business suites, which appeared to be sitting empty. There was a jewelry store and a small neighborhood bar trying to affect the look of an English pub. After coasting past four or five empty suites and a dentist’s office, I located my destination.

The blinds in the front window came up to my chest, presumably to prevent the casual passerby from seeing the patients’ waiting room. It was a pleasant room really, very relaxing and pleasingly welcoming and sunny thanks to two small skylights. There were five women waiting in various obvious states of pregnancy. As I scanned the room I was pleased to notice that my speculation wasn’t very far off base. The strange duality I’d sensed in Heather and Marcie, was obvious in this room full of pregnant women. The children were distinctly different in their emanations, some girls and some boys, and though I could make no sense of their thoughts they were for the most part happy.