The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to Kristal Heights

Part 2: A Care Package

Two Months Later

Location Kristal Heights City Center

“Morning Ms. Harris.” The man said, holding the door open as Ginger walked in from the bright sunny day.

Every day seemed to have been perfect since the council meeting two months ago. She was finally settling in as the new director of tourism for Kristal Heights, and everyone seemed to respect her. There was little in the way of bad news or complications that had come from the decision to change the town’s name.

She walked past a few women, smiling, giving a polite nod of the head. Her office was something she’d never expected, a position under the Mayor wasn’t exactly something most girls her age ever dreamed of, especially in a suddenly bustling town like this one.

The plan had worked perfectly. Even those who knew this wasn’t the real Chrystal Heights saw this as the next best thing. The council had even just passed a resolution that would construct a brand new luxury hotel on the outskirts of town. The money for that project was coming in every day. It always seemed like new folks were passing through town, enjoying the scenery, talking with the locals. In fact, Ginger thought, lately she’d seen more people she didn’t recognize than those she did.

Entering her office, Ginger went behind her desk and tapped the mouse. The computer screen lit up and messages began scrolling into her in-box. Every day she was getting more and more enquiries about Kristal Heights. It was more work than most could handle, but it was work that meant success had returned to their small corner of the world.

Only one problem had arisen and even it hadn’t been a major one.

About a week after the announcement in local and national papers that Kristal Heights was open for business and offering all the amenities one could hope for, Mayor Williams had received the call. It was from the real Chrystal Heights and they weren’t happy.

Apparently the plan had worked so well that they’d seen a .0001 percent drop off in bookings at their local hotel and heard some talk about the new Kristal Heights. When they had looked into the press reports and discovered the ploy used to help boost the local economy, there was some tension to say the least. Ginger remembered well the day she and Mayor Williams had the teleconference call with the representatives from Chrystal Heights. Words were thrown out like fraud and misrepresentation. She had fortunately done her studies and countered them on nearly every issue. It was a reluctant move on their part but they finally gave in that changing the spelling and meaning was enough to remove any liability or fraud on behalf of their town.

There was still tension there, but Ginger knew she’d succeeded in putting the issue to rest. All that was left now was to enjoy the benefits of her position.

“Excuse me, Ms. Harris? You have a package.”

Ginger looked up from her desk. “Sure, come on in.”

Nathan, the office boy pushed the door open, the top of his head barely cresting over the tall box he carried.

“Ehh... oooff!” He huffed, dragging the box inside and sitting it on the floor.

“Well, what is this?” Ginger said, standing and rounding the desk.

“Don’t know, just arrived a few minutes ago by truck. Wasn’t even a delivery truck, just a normal freight rig.”

Ginger walked around the box, pushing her glasses up her nose and studying the labels. It was nearly as tall as her and almost three feet wide. Lucky, she thought, Nathan was a big, strong boy. Otherwise he may have needed two other men to help lug this thing around.

“This note came with it.” He said.

Ginger turned and looked up into his face. For half a moment, he seemed to be checking her out. But she knew Nathan and he wasn’t like that at all, typically being far too shy for someone his age.

“Thanks Nathan. You can head on. I’ll deal with this.”

As he closed the door behind him, Ginger tore into the sealed note, unfolding it and leaning back against the desk. She almost fell over when she saw who the note was from.

“From the offices of Chrystal Heights, products and services division.” She read out loud.

Scanning the note, she grabbed a letter opener and began cutting the tape that sealed the box. Pulling it open, she couldn’t believe what all was inside. She grabbed the phone and punched in two digits.

“Mayor Williams please, this is Ginger Harris.”

A few seconds passed and she again studied the note.

“Yes, Mayor Williams, you’re going to want to see this right away. We received a package, a delivery, from Chrystal Heights.”

Before she could say anymore the line went dead. Minutes later, Wesley Williams busted through the door.

“What is it?” He said, concerned. Every line in his face showed the worry he had knowing of the existing tension between their two locales.

Ginger smiled. “Calm down. This is a good thing, a very good thing. It’s nothing to be worried about. I think they finally decided to bury the hatchet and it looks as though they did so with gifts.”

“Gifts?”

“Yes, listen to this. To the citizens and townsfolk of Kristal Heights, we understand how difficult it can be to maintain a local economy. We also understand as our newly appointed sister city that things are always tough. There are bound to be growing pains that put pressure on your minds and sap your very thinking most days. Consider this care package a small token of our thanks for choosing to emulate us and a gesture of good faith that any differences we may have had are now over.”

“They really said that? Well what is this?” Wesley asked, prying open the box lids.

“That’s the best part. They sent us all kinds of things. There are several custom made uniforms for the diner.”

“Chelsea’s gonna love that. They haven’t yet had the time to get the name changed on their waitress outfits.”

“And there’s some automotive gear for Mr. Cullens.”

“Really?”

“And even some rare vintage bottles of wine for Howard Jessup’s place.”

Mayor Williams leaned into the box, pulling things out and looking at what he found. “Seriously, they just sent us all this? They even had Kristal Heights embroidered on all the clothing. This is amazing.”

“It is.” Ginger agreed. “And there are even little things we can use around here.”

Wesley Williams looked back into the box, then rubbed at his head. “This is just too much. What all is there for us?”

“Mostly office supplies, pens, papers, letterheads, envelopes, things like that. It’s right here, I already pulled it out.”

Ginger handed the mayor the thickly wrapped stack of stationary and supplies.

“This is great. We can begin implementing all this stuff immediately. I can’t believe they’re on board with all this so suddenly.”

“Yes, it seems as though they finally accepted there’s no point in fighting us on this. Now we can simply benefit from each other instead of concerning ourselves with what might hit the press next.”

Mayor Williams raised the stack of stationary up to his nose, sniffed a little, then seemed to think for a moment. “Is this scented?”

Ginger shrugged and gave a nod. “I think it might be. Kinda odd, but you know Chrystal Heights. They’ve always had some eccentric qualities. What should we do with all the stuff?”

Wesley Williams sniffed a little more, his eyes closing. When he opened them again, he almost seemed lost in thought. Suddenly he looked up. “Hmm... oh... yeah. Have Nathan deliver the items to the appropriate business owners and start using this stuff right away. Couldn’t come at a better time. The tourism season is about to be in full swing this year.”

“I’ll get right on that.” Ginger said.

As Mayor Williams left the office, Ginger took a seat behind her desk. She couldn’t believe how good things were going. Everything seemed to be going well for Kristal Heights. And everything seemed to always take a turn for the better. What more could she possibly ask for?

“Nathan,” She said into her phone. “Yes, please come back to my office. I have a few deliveries I need you to make.”

Hanging up the phone, she looked at the stack of office supplies. She grabbed her letter opener and began carefully separating the plastic wrap from it. Yes, she thought. Nothing could spoil the perfection of Kristal Heights now. Nothing at all.

Location Kristal Heights Diner—2 P.M.

“Becky, Sarah, when you get a sec, come on back here.” Chelsea Hammond called out.

Her daughters looked from the tables they were standing at. Their mother was looking somewhat excited about something, standing in the door to the kitchen.

“Just a minute.” Sarah answered.

“Sir, I’ll get your order right on out to you. Thanks for dining with us today,” Becky said. The twenty-one year old girl smiled pleasantly.

She flipped her pad closed, brushed her long brown hair over one shoulder and turned to join her younger sister.

“What do you think mom wants?” Sarah asked.

“No idea, but the way business is booming lately, maybe she has some new help coming in or something.”

They walked through the kitchen door to see their mom talking with Nathan, They knew Nathan from school. He had been a year ahead of Sarah and a year or two behind Becky. They also knew he ran the deliveries for Mayor Williams and if he was here that meant something interesting.

“Oh good, there you two are. Strip and put these on.” Chelsea said.

“Um... huh?” Sarah asked. She flashed her eyes over to Nathan, nervous about any mental images her mother had just provided the boy.

Chelsea held out two folded up uniforms. “I said strip and put these on. Take them to the restroom and change.” She sighed. “Do I really need to spell out everything?”

“Sorry mom, yeah. We got you.” Becky said. Sarah simply bit her lip and took the uniform offered to her.

“Those are special new Kristal Heights Diner uniforms. I expect you to change and then represent our new town proudly. These just arrived today.”

The girls looked at their mother, then nodded and went off towards the restrooms. Chelsea waited until they were gone and then rubbed a hand up over the swell of her chest, feeling the fabric of her own new clothing. She rubbed the small embroidery patch that said Kristal Heights Diner.

“These feel sooo nice. Thanks so much for delivering them, Nathan.”

“Er... you’re welcome ma’am.”

Chelsea smiled at the boy. “Oh don’t call me ma’am. That’s for some old woman. I’m not an old woman, am I?”

She giggled a bit as her uniform seemed to tighten with every movement. Whenever it pinched in any of her curves, Chelsea only felt more bold in her flirty mannerisms.

Nathan was looking around, rather nervously. “Well no ma’am, I mean... Mrs. Hammond.”

Chelsea stepped right up to the strong young man, pressing her chest against him. “And don’t call me Mrs. Hammond. Call me Chelsea, or maybe if you’re lucky I’ll let you call me something a little bit dirty.”

Every word she spoke, Chelsea felt something happening inside her. It was like something else was making her say these things, something somewhat freeing inside her. She’d had idle fantasies over seducing some young stud since she turned forty, but never in her wildest dreams did she act on those desires. Now she was beginning to see how silly that was, how silly lots of things were.

“Um... Mrs. er... Chelsea. I really should be going. I have a couple more deliveries to make this afternoon.”

Chelsea reached up and rubbed a finger along his shirt. At that exact moment, the bathroom door swung open and Sarah and Becky reemerged with their new uniforms on. Chelsea looked over her daughters proudly.

“Mom, I’m not sure about these sizes. They seem tight in places, loose in others. I can’t figure out who they were sized for, but I don’t think it was us.” Becky said.

“Yeah, I mean no offense but I wouldn’t be busty enough to fill out this top if I had like five boxes of tissues stuffed in my bra.” Sarah said.

Chelsea smiled as her blonde teenage daughter practically had to hold the sides of her top up so the full length dress wouldn’t slide down. The uniforms really were perfect, pink and white pinstriped with low necklines and high hemlines. Anyone who knew the real Chrystal Heights would expect no less, or no more.

“Aw stop complaining. You girls look hot. Don’t they look hot, Nathan?”

Nathan stammered and shrugged his shoulders.

Becky thinned her eyes and looked at her mother, then over at Nathan. “Okay, I guess we can make do today, but I really think we’ll need some alterations made.”

Chelsea wasn’t sure why she said it. The thought simply popped into her head. “Oh girls, I’m sure we’ll have plenty of alterations before the day is out. Now get your cute little buns back in there. You have tables to serve.”

As the girls walked off, Chelsea turned back to Nathan. He had turned and was walking towards the back door.

“Just where do you think you’re going?”

He mumbled. “Deliveries, um... you know. I should be getting back to them.”

Chelsea pulled the boy with her and led him over towards the bathroom her daughters had just changed in. As soon as she was out of sight from any kitchen staff, she leaned in close to him. “The only delivery I care about is the one your big dick will make into my sloppy cunt. Get in here and fuck my brains out.”

Nathan gulped as Chelsea Hammond grabbed the front of his pants and dragged him behind her into the bathroom. She turned and looked him up and down, her insides quaking as every inch of her seemed to have an itch that needed scratching. She knew just what would sooth that itch. Her thoughts seemed slightly cloudy, a bit of confusion passing through the back of her mind, but Chelsea shoved that half-thought aside, just as she unzipped and shoved Nathan’s pants down.

In seconds, she was on her knees in the bathroom, mouth surrounding Nathan’s young cock, burying it to her tonsils and bobbing up and down. She looked up as much as she could while sucking him off, determined that this is what would make her feel herself again. She needed this. Every fiber in her being told her this was what her purpose here was. She was the owner of this establishment and as such, every person who entered should be satisfied.

“Oh... Mrs... Oh Chelsea... Oh Fuckkk! You... oh... you’re making me sooo hard!” Nathan groaned.

Chelsea slobbered and slurped on his young cock, feeling it lengthen and harden more than ever. She popped her mouth off for a second. “Just what I’m aiming for, sweetie. I plan on getting you nice and hard. That way you can fuck my slutty little brains out. Would that make you happy?”

As she rooted her mouth straight back fully swallowing his cock, he placed a fist in his mouth, biting down. “Ohhh fuckkk,” He shouted into his hand. “Fucking do it! Do it, Chelsea, you goddamn milf!”

She wiggled her hips, feeling the uniform she was wearing pinch and pull in new areas of her body.

* * *

“I’m so sorry. Um... like what was your order again?” Sarah asked the man.

He looked up, rolled his eyes, then grabbed the menu from the end of the table. “I wanted the burger, medium, with no pickles.” He said.

Sarah stared at him, her mind still feeling fuzzy, her thoughts rather unorganized. “Oh, like yeah, ‘kay.”

The man looked at her concerned. “You need to write that down or anything?”

Sarah looked at the pad in her hand, then smiled. “Oh, okay.” She cocked her hip out to one side, trying to steady herself. Strangely, she’d noticed the uniform at least seemed to be fitting better. She wasn’t as afraid of her top simply falling open anymore. But for some strange reason, everything just wasn’t coming to her as quickly as it usually did. She looked at the pen for an inordinate amount of time before beginning to print slowly what the man had said.

She got distracted thinking about Nathan. Maybe she should have just stripped right there and put her new uniform on. It certainly would have made for an interesting story to tell. As she finished writing the word burger, she wondered what Nathan would look like if he stripped. Maybe he’d have a big cock and she could suck it or even stick it inside her.

Shaking her head, Sarah frowned. Where had that thought come from? It made no sense. She didn’t even like Nathan like that. Suddenly she looked at the pad and became frustrated. The customer seemed to sense that frustration and spoke up.

“Is there something wrong?”

She bit her lip, tried to steady herself again. This waitress dress seemed to be pulling her off balance, she thought.

“Um... like, how do ya spell pickle?”

The man laughed, then seemed to notice she wasn’t laughing. “You serious?”

She nodded her head far more than necessary, her long blonde hair bouncing into her face. The man looked baffled by something, but for the life of her Sarah had no idea what that might be. She held out the pad and pen and he reached up and took it.

He looked at the pad, smiled, then looked back at her. “You misspelled burger too. It has two R’s in it.”

As he wrote down ‘no pickles’ and handed the pad back to her, Sarah looked at what she’d written. Sure enough it said ‘buger’. She looked at the man, idly wondering how he would look if he stripped. She caught herself visualizing exactly that and giggled.

“Oopsy, sorry bout that. I think my new uniform may be distracting me or something.”

The man seemed to chuckle. “It’s certainly distracting to me.”

“Really?” Sarah asked, smiling.

“Oh yeah. I mean I always heard this town had some revealing styles but your cleavage is a bit much. Mind if I ask if those are real?”

Sarah looked down, furrowing her brow. Sure enough, her breasts that normally wouldn’t fill a handful were straining the top and making her feel unusually top-heavy. She simply stared for several moments before even recalling his question.

“Um... I’m not sure. I think so.”

The man grinned, looking right at her breasts, his tongue practically dangling from the side of his mouth.

“Lemme go get your burger.” Sarah said.

As she passed Becky, the older girl was mentally trying to determine which table had which order. She stared at the plates in her hand. She knew one of them went... where was it? As Sarah passed by, Becky did a double-take. What had Sarah done to her tits? The word resonated in her mind, replacing all focus on the orders in her hands. Instead of food and serving tables, Becky imagined serving tits, big ones like her little slut of a sister had.

Shaking her head, she felt her uniform straining and tried to shift to allow it to slide more comfortably over her wide hips. Why was she thinking those thoughts about Sarah? Sarah wasn’t a slut. She was a bright young high school student, top of her class, and certainly didn’t have big tits.

None of the Hammond women ever had big tits.

* * *

“Ohhh fuck... Oh Chelsea, I fucking love these big fat titties!” Nathan growled.

Chelsea looked up at the boy whose cock she currently had her tits wrapped around. She thrust up and down, squeezing the fat flesh all over his rigid dick. He was showing incredible control so far and she was impressed he had yet to blast a load of hot cum all over her. She couldn’t wait. She just couldn’t wait until white hot cum surged forth and covered her from head to toe.

“Oh damn... that feels so good.” Nathan moaned.

Chelsea was having a hard time recalling the last time she gave someone a titty fuck. It seemed as though she should have done this all the time, to every big strapping man in town. But whenever she thought about it, she kept returning to an oddly foreign thought that she didn’t have the tits for a titty fuck. That couldn’t be true, she thought. These puppies were bigger than her head. What else would they be good for?

“Oh Chelsea, oh wow. I’m about to cum. I don’t think I can hold off any!”

Chelsea suddenly remembered what she’d really wanted, why she’d really wanted this boy all to herself. She needed him inside her, and she needed him inside her now. Pulling away from him, letting her big tits flop down and jiggle from side to side, Chelsea stood up. She shoved Nathan back and into a seated position on the closed toilet.

“Not yet, baby.” She said. “Wait till Chelsea gets you buried inside her hot little pussy. That’s where you belong.”

Lifting her uniform skirt, Chelsea revealed her lack of panties and grinned at the boy. His eyes were wide, his cheeks flushed, and he appeared animalistic in the eagerness with which he reached up and grabbed at her hips.

Hovering over his cock, Chelsea reached down and grabbed hold of it. She slipped it inside her and groaned as she let it slide around before finally stabbing straight up into her.

“Ohhhhh, fuck yesssss!” Chelsea cried out. She instantly began bouncing up and down, slamming her wide hips right on top of the boy she had forced into the bathroom.

Any and all thoughts of this being somehow unlike her vanished as Chelsea felt his cock nudging deeper and deeper inside her, every nerve ending, every cell in her body flaming in uncontrollable passion, the intensity of which seemed to soar straight up into her brain.

“Oh fuck, Oh wow!” Nathan gasped. He reached up and grabbed her big nipples, pulling one towards his lips as the woman fucked him like a porn star. He stared into her eyes as she rocked forward and back, up and down, side to side, making his cock only reach places further and further inside her.

“Oh Nathan! You’re doing it. You’re fucking my brains out. I can feel them melting. It feels sooooo good!” Chelsea whimpered. She allowed him to slobber all over tits that seemed impossibly big, her hips seeming wider and more curved than she could even remember. Something in this felt so right, so very right.

As quickly as the frantic coupling had begun, Chelsea felt Nathan’s young cock swelling. It seemed to fill her completely and then rapidly began firing rope after thick creamy rope of seed deep inside her. She found herself giggling uncontrollably, moaning in orgasm, and whimpering in soreness all at once. As she leaned back and Nathan held her up by her tits, Chelsea felt her world melt around her. All her thoughts seemed to simplify.

Satisfy the customers, she thought. Satisfy men, she thought. And make sure everyone leaves with a smile.

Nothing else mattered. Only doing things the Kristal Heights way mattered and that way was just what she and Nathan had just done. He’d fucked her stupid little brains out and she was glad for that.

“Oh damn... I’ve never cum that hard in my life.” Nathan said. He leaned back against the toilet. “Are you okay?”

Chelsea looked down at herself. Her body looked strange to her for some reason. Her thoughts seemed limited in some capacity, and she wondered how much cum she’d managed to squeeze from the hot little stud.

Smiling, she leaned forward and kissed him. “I’m a happy girl now. Now that I got you to screw me silly!”

As she giggled and Nathan simply smiled, Chelsea hoped her two sluts were doing a good job of keeping the customers satisfied out on the floor.

* * *

“Um... like how does this make up for putting a pickle on your burger?” Sarah asked the man currently sucking on her tit.

He slurped and slobbered, stretching her nipple way away from her tit, then popped it loose, a string of saliva remaining connected. “Oh believe me slut. It definitely makes up for it. Now shut up and lose those panties.”

As Sarah shut her mouth, she looked across the room at her big sister Becky. For some reason Becky’s hair appeared lighter. It wasn’t looking as brown as she seemed to remember it. Of course the color wasn’t as easy to tell when the girl was sandwiched between two big burly men.

One man, a trucker it appeared, was fucking Becky’s tight little cunt and really giving it to her hard. The other man, much thinner, had her face planted in his crotch and was repeatedly stabbing his dick down her throat. Together, both men were giving Becky a major porking.

Porking, Sarah thought, sliding her panties down over her large thighs, porking was such a funny word.

Oh well, she thought, this was a diner, and if porking is what the customer wanted, porking was what the customer got.

“You got em off?” The man asked.

“Yep, on the floor.” Sarah said, giggling as he bit down on her nipple.

“Good, get your fucking cunt on my dick before I have to complain to the manager.” He demanded.

Sarah looked worried. She couldn’t have the customer complaining about poor service. She quickly lifted her waitress uniform and climbed into the booth in front of him. Luckily she was a thin-framed girl and sliding in between the man and the table was simple enough. As she leaned her ass back against the table, she watched as the man took hold of his cock and wedged it forward into her already dripping cunt. Gasping a little, she nodded as he looked up at her.

“Ooooh Fuck! Yeahhhh!” Sarah groaned as the man sank deep inside her.

She arched her back, nearly laying back on the table, legs sliding up the man’s chest and resting on his shoulders. In a moment she was experiencing what she only could compare to muscle spasms as she writhed uncontrollably on top of the table, her wet cunt sucking in every inch of the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck, yeah, you little big-tittied slut.” The man shouted. “That’s what you call a pickle. Take it, take it all!”

As Sarah began to orgasm uncontrollably, she felt her mind weaken, eventually any resolve or self-control she still had snapping and breaking entirely away. She looked over at Becky. Becky appeared to be having her tits pulled out from her uniform and what tits they were. They were massive melons of such soft creamy proportions that Sarah wondered why she’d never sucked on those growing up in the same house. She imagined just how fun slumber parties would have been if they had tit-slurping competitions.

“Ohhh... Oh fuckkk!” Becky shouted, loud enough to make Sarah’s ears ring.

It appeared the man fucking Becky’s cunt had just packed a load inside her, as Sarah could clearly see bits of white trying to escape, running down her sister’s thighs and dripping down onto the floor. Almost immediately following that climax, the thinner man grabbed Becky’s face and slid his cock deep into her open mouth, his own cock twitching and clearly filling her mouth to overflowing.

Sarah flexed her hips on her own customer as she watched big sis Becky become a sperm fountain, lifting her mouth and spritzing semen all over herself in sheer pleasure.

“Oh damn, you stupid little slut. You ready for the pickle juice? You ready to be filled up?” The man fucking Sarah asked.

She looked away from Becky, the girl’s hair definitely more blonde than before. “Oh yeah stud. The customer is always right. So fucking fill me up. Fill my little pussy all up!”

The man grabbed her hips and yanked her forward sinking his large cock so far inside her she wondered how much further he could go. Then she felt it. It seemed to get even larger, filling her to painful levels, then it simply began unleashing a small tidal wave of sperm. She could feel all the cum being let loose, flooding up inside her body, making her forget far more than a simple R in the word burger. She giggled and closed her eyes, shaking her tits in his face as he leaned forward to again feast on her teenage nipples.

As soon as the cum stopped flowing, Sarah opened her eyes. Her belly felt strangely swollen, her thighs sore from what seemed intense exercise, and her tits ached as though she’d matured six years in one hour. Everything seemed somewhat hazy, as though she couldn’t quite latch onto a clear thought.

Looking over at Becky, she grinned and they each caught each other’s eye. Both sisters seemed to share the same thought, or lack thereof.

Relaxing back onto the table, Sarah lay there exhausted, content to let the customer paw at her fucked little body.

* * *

Chelsea emerged from the kitchen, her uniform barely wrapping across her giant tits. She still felt the cum dribbling down her legs and regretted having to let Nathan leave. He had other places to go, she realized, probably other sluts to fuck. It was understandable, she thought.

What wasn’t understandable was the sight she saw in her diner.

There was her youngest Sarah, currently splayed out on her back across a table, pussy still wrapping a customer’s cock, semen managing to escape. Her young tits were slightly red and bruised looking. Her hair wild and draped across one side of her face.

She looked over at Becky and grimaced. Becky was leaning back against some guy, sperm caking her chin and both titties. Her hair seemed different somehow, but Chelsea couldn’t quite place how it was different. She noticed the dazed look in both girls’ eyes.

This just wouldn’t do, not at all. Chelsea looked around again, seeing a few tables with customers who seemed bothered.

Of course they’re bothered, Chelsea thought. They haven’t been fucked yet.

“Girls!” she shouted, walking out from behind the counter. “Just what are you two doing?”

Sarah looked up, her pussy still soaking in the cum her customer had sent inside her. “Um, like serving?” She asked.

Becky simply nodded, licking her lips a little.

Chelsea stood with her hands on her hips, hips that both girls seemed drawn to for some unknown reason. “You better pick up the pace. We have customers waiting to be served.”

She glared over at her oldest daughter. “Becky, you get your butt up and clean yourself off. I expect you to lick all that cum off those titties of yours and help a new customer. If that stupid little brain of yours can’t handle that, I’ll have to dock your pay.”

Sarah giggled and stuck out her tongue.

“And you, young lady,” Chelsea said turning to face Sarah. “I expect you to be doing double duty today. Why fuck just one customer when you have two other perfectly acceptable holes? Get your butt off that table and hop to it. I want both of you fucking and sucking like your jobs depend on it. Because from now on out, they do.”

As both girls scrambled to follow their mother’s orders, Chelsea rubbed her temples. Shouting and saying actual words made her head hurt so much. She’d much rather be screaming obscenities as some stud screwed her like a giggly little fuck bunny. That was what all women were, after all. At least any self-respecting woman.

A new man walked in the door, his eyes widening a little as he looked around. She’d take care of this one herself, Chelsea thought.

“Hi there, handsome. Welcome to the Kristal Heights Diner. How may I fuck you today?”

She took his hand and smiled, his expression softening as she led him to an available booth. It was another busy day, she thought. Busy days were good days.

Location Kristal Heights City Center—5 P.M.

“Dammit!” Ginger shouted, slamming her fist on the desk.

There was a sudden knock at the door.

“Everything okay in here?” Mayor Williams asked, poking his head in.

Ginger looked up, her glasses off and her hair rather unkempt from where she’d run her hand through it. “Oh, um... sorry Mayor Williams. I just can’t seem to get this mouse to work. It’s driving me crazy.”

Wesley Williams smiled. He walked over towards her desk. “Let me take a look at it. Maybe I can help.”

Ginger backed away and stood up, allowing Wesley to step in front of her. She found herself leaning in and smelling at his hair as he passed by, something she never recalled doing before. He smelled nice, she thought, almost as nice as that incredible scented stationary she just got through sorting.

“So what seems to be the problem?” He asked, looking up.

“Um... well, it doesn’t seem to make the little arrow on the screen move around like it’s supposed to.”

Ginger found herself checking out the mayor’s ass as he leaned over and looked at the screen then down at the mouse. Why was she feeling so flushed? And what was with this blouse?

Ginger tugged at her collar for the third time in the last several hours. She’d definitely have to check with her dry cleaners. They must’ve shrunk this blouse as it was beginning to really bother her around her bust. It just seemed so tight today.

“Well Ginger, I hate to say this, but I think I see the problem.” Wesley said. He moved to the side and stood up.

“You do? What is it?”

Mayor Williams seemed to stare at her, and for a second Ginger worried her blouse had finally popped a button. It sure felt like something could happen any minute lately.

“Uh... well you have the mouse upside down.”

Ginger Harris scrunched her face up, studying the mouse. Then she looked at the mayor with a puzzled expression.

“You mean the laser light thingy is supposed to be face down?”

Wesley Williams simply chuckled and stepped around the desk. “Yes, that’s the way they usually are.”

Ginger stepped up and lightly took hold of the mouse. She turned it over, seeing the pretty sparkly laser dim as it met the desk surface. Had it always been that way? She felt almost positive it was flipped over usually.

Looking up to the mayor, she smiled. “Oh, you’re smart. Thanks for that.”

He appeared confused but simply laughed and walked out the door. “You’re welcome. Let me know if you need technical assistance like that again.”

As Mayor Williams left, Ginger kept staring down at the mouse. She apprehensively touched it, seeing the little arrow on the screen move in sync.

“Wheee... it works!” She squealed, laughing like she hadn’t remembered since a little girl.

Taking a seat, she ran a hand across her hair, attempting to neaten it. She looked at the screen, looked down at the pens she’d unwrapped, then tried to think.

“Now what was it I was about to do?”

Tapping one of the pens, she suddenly sat up, her eyes flashing recognition. “Oh yeah, write an email.”

And with that, she uncapped the pen and started scribbling on the computer screen.

To Be Continued...