The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Welcome to Kristal Heights

Part 3: Expanding Opportunities

Location Kristal Heights City Center—6 P.M.

“Arghhhh!” Ginger growled. “Why isn’t this working?”

She pressed the mouse button for what seemed the millionth time. Again, as with every time before, the screen remained the same.

“Send, come on... send!” She shouted.

For nearly an hour, she’d sat here carefully writing up an important email. She had it perfected and only needed to send it, but the stupid screen wasn’t giving her anything. She knew she had the mouse working right. Mayor Williams had seen to that. He was smart, she thought, smiling.

Ginger ran a hand through her hair, her glasses long forgotten and strangely not missed. She looked through hanging strands of red at the screen. Nothing was changing. No matter how many times she pressed the send button, the ink on the monitor never went anywhere. Why wasn’t it going anywhere?

Sitting back in the chair, Ginger tried to relax. She glanced down and wondered what she should do about her top. It was obscenely tight now, making her breasts easily look three times as large as they had been.

Reaching up and tapping the side of one of her tits, Ginger giggled. They felt strangely sensitive and unusually swollen.

Probably the stupid blouse, she thought. It was just so dumb. What kind of blouse shrunk while she was wearing it? Rotating in her chair, she looked out the window. The day was growing late, evening would be here before she knew it. And she hadn’t been able to even send one stupid email.

Jumping from her chair, Ginger heard a loud rip that instantly made her freeze. She slowly stood up, turning and hearing the final remnants of her knee-length skirt pull at the seams.

“What the hell?” She asked. Taking a few steps, she could feel how unusually wide her hips seemed to be. It felt as though they had simply grown as she sat at her computer. But that wasn’t possible, was it?

“Stupid dry cleaners!” She growled.

As if her day wasn’t frustrating enough, now she had two ruined pieces of clothing. For some reason, she couldn’t quite think clearly about any of her problems. That was one reason it seemed to take her an hour to write a short email.

Ginger Harris felt almost positive something just wasn’t quite right, but whenever she tried to stop and take a second to clearly determine what that might be, all she saw was a cock.

She blushed even now, walking around her office with a torn skirt and a top that was so tight she could hardly breathe. Every thought she had lately seemed to be laced with images of cocks. She never even paid attention to the men these cocks were attached to. She simply licked her lips in anticipation of what she’d enjoy most doing with those cocks.

There was a knock at her office door.

“Yes?” She said, trying to clear her mind of the distracting images.

It creaked open and Nathan, the office boy popped his head in. “Ms. Harris, I wanted to let you know I finished all the deliveries.”

Ginger found herself at a loss for a second. She stood there staring at Nathan, his big strong muscles, his wide shoulders, that boyish look. He wasn’t even two years younger than she was but he looked in her eyes to be a primed stud ready for something important. She knew it was important because of the way it made her feel just looking at him. With every word he spoke, with every movement of his jaw, Ginger Harris heard one thing repeated over and over in the back of her mind.

Nathan had a cock. Nathan had a cock. Nathan had what she needed most.

“Ma’am, are you okay?” Nathan asked.

Ginger saw him taking note of her skirt. She saw his weak attempts at avoiding her chest. He wasn’t going to hold out long, not when she wanted something so good for both of them.

“Um...” She muttered, trying to find the words. “Um... maybe you can help me send an email.”

Nathan looked out into the hall, then looked back at Ginger. “I guess. What’s the problem?”

“Come see for yourself.” Ginger answered. “I just can’t seem to get the send command to work.”

Nathan shut the door behind him as he crossed the room. Ginger let him brush past her, just close enough so she could press her breasts in and rub his arms. He jumped a little at the contact but focused on the computer screen.

“So handsome, do you see what the problem might be?”

Nathan turned from the screen and looked Ginger in the eyes. He had what was either confusion or doubt on his face. “You’re serious?”

Ginger tried to straighten up, to look serious. Unfortunately the image of his big fat cock popped back into her mind and she let out a string of giggling that nearly made her blouse explode.

“You see the problem?” Ginger finally asked.

Nathan rubbed a finger on the screen, smearing some of the ink. He looked back at Ginger and rolled his eyes. “You’re actually serious about this, aren’t you? Of course I see the problem.”

“Oh goodie, what is it?” Ginger asked. She bounced up and down a little and clasped her hands together.

“You’re acting like a fucking bimbo! That seems to be the problem.”

Ginger stepped back, shocked at what he’d said. Never before had she known Nathan to be so rude, so aggressive with his words, so intensely brutish.

“You think... you think I’m a bimbo?” Ginger asked quietly.

Nathan looked at her computer, laughed, then looked her over, letting his eyes wrap around her legs, flow up her body, past her ripped skirt, over her flat belly, and up to her painfully tight blouse. He stepped forward and looked her in the eyes.

“Yes, I think you’re nothing but a brainless little bimbo, and one with tits bigger than her IQ. What the fuck is with you women today? Every place I go, every delivery you had me make, women in Kristal Heights are turning into morons.”

Ginger looked at her desk, slowly raising her eyes to look Nathan in the face. She felt somewhere deep inside as though she should be upset by what he’d said, as though something wasn’t right about all this. Then she saw him smiling and could only think of one thing, one overwhelmingly simple thing that she desperately needed.

“Hey Nathan, do you have a package for me? Huh? Is there something you’d like to deliver for me, something maybe you could deliver right here?” Saying this, Ginger leaned back and placed a hand right over her navel. “Can you think of something like that?”

He grabbed her hand and pulled it out, holding it up above her head. “You wanna package? Is that what you want? Well, I’ve been delivering one package all day and strangely I’m ready to deliver it one more time. Is this what you want?”

Nathan grabbed his crotch with the other hand, leaning in to look Ginger Harris in the face.

“Oooh, yes please. Come on Nathan, deliver the goods.”

The room filled with an intense ripping sound as Nathan grabbed her blouse and shredded it. It took hardly any effort to pop all the buttons off and soon he was fondling massive milky white breast flesh that seemed to spill out in more volume than Ginger thought had gone into the blouse this morning. She simply giggled and let the young stud feel her up as she reached down to stroke the front of his pants.

“Oh hurry, please hurry! I need this inside me. I need it so far inside me. I need you to make me cum so harrrrd!”

Nathan knocked all the stuff he could off Ginger’s desk and shoved her forward so she caught herself with her hands planted next to her monitor. He reached beneath her torn skirt and ripped her panties off.

“Oh fuck, Oh yessss!” Ginger shouted.

She felt the tip of Nathan’s big cock brushing her pussy lips. She felt him withdraw, then go back, sliding up and down, deliberately teasing her as she whimpered in pleasure.

“This what you want? This what you need in that stupid little body of yours?”

“Yesss... Yes give it to me, please! Show me what I need! Fill me with your cock!” Ginger screamed.

Nathan grunted and slammed forward, shoving his entire length up inside Ginger Harris. She’d never been fucked so deep, so roughly, so amazingly hard. It sent ripples of pleasure so far inside her brain she nearly didn’t hear the sudden pounding at her office door.

“Oh, oh yesss!” Ginger gasped.

“Ginger, are you okay? What’s going on in there?”

This time she heard it, but barely. Nathan’s cock was overloading her brain and she could only scream in uncontrollable joy as he stabbed his thick cock deeper and deeper inside her slutty core.

The door opened. She watched, hunched over her desk, as Mayor Wesley Williams leaned his head in.

The man registered what was going on, stood there shocked for at least a minute, then pulled something from his jacket pocket and stepped inside.

“Oh fuckkkkk... Oh do it! Make me cum, make me cum and fill my cunt up with all you have in you!” Ginger screamed.

Nathan reached around her and grabbed hold of her big titties. He swung one up and one down as he sawed inside her body, cramming every inch he could inside her. He hardly cared who was watching as this wasn’t the first time today he’d dealt with an audience.

“Ginger, it appears as though you’re taking care of personal business during work hours.” Mayor Williams said. He was still holding the small item he’d removed from his jacket pocket, lifting it up to his nose and sniffing it as though he were applying nasal spray.

Ginger recognized what he was holding. Even through the pounding of having Nathan fuck her cunt, she saw one of the pens Chrystal Heights had sent over. The mayor was sniffing it, and with every sniff he seemed to lower his eyes, looking rather dreamlike at her wobbling tits.

“You know what?” Wesley asked.

Ginger felt her voice jumping as Nathan began jackhammering her pussy in the final stretch to his own climax. “No..o... wha... what?”

Wesley reached forward and groped at her soft tit flesh, squeezing his fingers in and leaving slight red marks as she moaned. “I always knew you had a good head on your shoulders. I just never paid attention to what was really important, and that’s these heavy milkers you got below your shoulders.”

“Ohhhh....ohhhhh!” Ginger whimpered. Nathan was jamming his cock deeper than ever, nearly knocking her off balance.

“I’m gonna cum!” Nathan said through gritted teeth.

“Go right ahead, Nathan.” Wesley said. “Cum inside the silly little slut. Make her feel all that seed deep inside her. Make her know what it means to be a receptacle like she is.”

Ginger closed her eyes and opened her mouth, a silent scream all she could manage as Nathan’s cock swelled and suddenly flooded her body with cum. She could feel his cock twitching, moving inside her cunt, filling her up more than she could ever remember. She felt her mind growing fuzzy. She felt the confusion she’d been struggling with overwhelm all reason and control in her body. She felt a dripping sense of clarity form inside her head.

“Oooh!” She moaned as Nathan pulled out, letting her nearly fall to the surface of her desk.

“My turn.” Mayor Williams said.

Ginger hardly opened her eyes before she felt new hands grabbing hold of her hips. She looked up and saw Nathan smiling as he walked past her.

“That’ll be enough for today, Nathan. You can head on home. I’ll take care of Ginger here.”

“Yes sir, Mr. Mayor. Have fun.”

Wesley grinned and slapped Ginger on the ass. “Oh, I’ll have fun alright.” Then leaning down to whisper in Ginger’s ear, he added. “You know having you work under me has been fun. But I think it’s time for a change of positions.”

“Okie dokie, like whatever you say.” Ginger said. Her voice sounded different to her somehow. She wasn’t sure why; it just seemed lighter and simpler.

Mayor Williams grabbed her hips and rolled her over, letting her bubbly ass fall onto the surface of her desk. As she lay there, legs stretching out to either side of him, he smiled and grabbed hold of her tits.

“These are nice. I like how they’ve filled out.”

Ginger looked confused at her titties being groped. Weren’t they always this size?

“And I like the streaks of blonde in your hair. They make you look like a punk bimbo slut. I intend to make sure you’re more than just a slut. You’ve served this town valiantly, and now the town should pay you back.”

Ginger whimpered as Mayor Williams unbuckled his belt. “Pay me back?” She asked.

“Oh yes, we should all pay you back, one cock at a time. I think it’s time you give up this job in politics and city tourism. You’re much better suited for something of a more carnal nature.”

“Carnal?” Ginger repeated. She stared up at the mayor, her eyes wide as his cock came into view.

“I’ll tell you about it later. Right now, just lay back and take some more cum inside that sloppy pussy!”

Ginger could definitely follow that order. Of all the confusion she’d felt lately, one thing remained clear. Cocks were big and she needed them inside her. Who cared about emails and computers? Being a warm body for cocks to enjoy was much more rewarding.

She lay back and watched as her giant tits began to rock with every thrust of Wesley Williams into her petite body.

Kristal Heights Diner—8 P.M.

Chelsea Hammond was locking the register and preparing to leave when she saw her daughters by the door arguing.

“Hey, hey, what are you two bitching about?”

Becky and Sarah stopped staring each other down and looked over at their mother. “She says she has bigger tits than me.” Becky said.

Chelsea walked up noting how both her daughters’ uniforms barely contained breasts larger than most girls she’d ever seen. “You two are so damn frustrating, you know that? You both have big titties. The customers never complained did they? Even when you wrapped those titties around their heads, playing like you’d smother them, did anyone ever complain?”

“No,” Becky said, “But Sarah’s being stuck up. Just because she got fucked by more guys than I did.”

“Is that true, Sarah?” Chelsea asked.

“Like, no, I totally was just telling the truth. It’s not stuck up if it’s true, right?”

Chelsea looked to both her daughters, each having blonde hair down to their hips. She smiled and stepped right in front of both. “You both have tits and that’s what counts. Men wanna fuck them, stick their cocks in them, then fuck your slutty little brains out. Is there anything more important?”

As she said this, Chelsea grabbed hold of one of Sarah’s tits and one of Becky’s tits. She pulled them and squeezed them, then mushed them both together in a sisterly sandwich of flesh.

“Ooohh... Oh you’re right, mom.” Becky said. Sarah simply whimpered.

“See, now give each other a kiss and make up. You shouldn’t be fighting, you’re family.”

Becky looked at Sarah and they thrust their mouths at each other, making out like old lovers. She massaged her younger sister’s tits as the teenager pulled her head down at her and began sliding her tongue as deep as she could.

Chelsea stood by the door, flipping switches. “Well, hurry up you two. We’re closed for the night, and I’m sure you have more important things to do with your time than stand around making out.”

“Thanks, mom.” Becky said as the three of them left the restaurant. She watched as her mother and sister got into one car, the engine starting up and both giggling in happy conversation as they drove off down the road. Then she turned towards her car.

“Dammit,” She shouted a few minutes later. She twisted the key once more in the ignition. “Dammit, dammit, dammit!”

Of all the things to happen tonight. She’d been looking forward to getting a nice long rest. Her shift at the diner had taken more out of her than normal. For some odd reason, Becky couldn’t quite recall having taken quite so many cocks inside her at work before. Her legs were sore, her tits were sore, and now the stupid car wouldn’t turn over.

She tried once more, slamming on the horn in frustration.

Suddenly flashing lights pulled up behind her and she looked in the mirror. Flashing yellow lights only meant one thing, and even her fuzzy mind could recognize good news like this.

“Mr. Cullens! Yay!” She shouted, jumping from her car.

Running back to the tow truck that had just pulled in, Becky waved in at the older man. “Hey, hey there!” She said.

He rolled down his window. “Becky, what seems to be the problem?”

“Car won’t start. I’m like soooo lucky you came along when you did.”

Mr. Cullens smiled, gave a furtive glance straight down her top, then put his truck in gear and pulled around to the front of her car. Hopping out, he walked over to her. “So let’s see what’s wrong here.”

Opening the door and allowing the man to take a seat behind the wheel, Becky leaned over and looked inside. “The key’s in the ignition. I can’t get her to start for some reason.”

Becky caught Mr. Cullens staring down her top. She knew her titties were creating an obscene amount of cleavage in this new waitress uniform. She liked knowing that Mr. Cullens noticed them.

He looked up at her, then turned to the ignition. Twisting the key brought the same noise as before, nothing. It simply wasn’t starting.”

“Is the battery like, dead or somethin?” Becky asked.

Mr. Cullens grinned and looked right at her tits again. “I’m not sure the battery is what’s dead around here.”

“Like whadaya mean?”

Becky couldn’t help leaning over just a little more than necessary, feeling her nipples slide closer and closer to complete exposure.

“I mean, Becky, if anything is dead around here, it’s probably found between your ears.”

Becky simply stared at him, goofy grin on her face. “My ears?”

“I’m meaning you made a pretty brain dead move here.”

“I did?”

“Yes,” He said, pulling the key out. Holding it up in front of her, he laughed. “This is a house key.”

Becky looked puzzled. “But, like, I was going home.”

Mr. Cullens looked at Becky, down to her tits, then back in her vapid eyes. “That doesn’t have anything to do with it.”

“Uh huh,” Becky corrected. “My home is a house. I wanted to go to my house. House key. Makes sense to me.”

Mr. Cullens laughed and let out a slight cough as he caught his breath. “You really are a dim bulb aren’t you?”

Becky shifted her weight where she leaned in watching the man, noticing that one of her nipples suddenly felt nothing touching it. She noticed his eyes were staring and realized she was at least partially exposed now. What was he talking about? She became worried.

“Is a bulb about to burn out in my car too?”

The older man rubbed his chin and looked into her eyes. “No, Becky. You’re really a cute slut. You know that?”

“Thank you, Mr. Cullens. But what about my car?”

“Oh there’s nothing wrong with your car, and you certainly don’t have a flat or anything.” His eyes sank right into her breasts, his mouth open. “But I should probably make sure you have enough fluids before I go.”

“Oh, okay, Mr. Cullens. You need me to help?”

The man smiled. " A little, yes.”

A matter of minutes later, Becky Hammond leaned over the hood of her car, dress hiked up, Mr. Cullens ramming into her from behind.

“OH fuck, OH YESSSS! Oh Mr. Cullens, Oh wow, are you... oh... sure this will help me have enough fluids?”

“Yes you little slut! This will help immensely. Just shut the fuck up and let me fill you. I’ll even give your tires a free balancing.”

He grabbed her tits hard and began palming them, pinching her nipples, hefting them up to her own lips as the two of them fucked.

“Suck on it!” He said. “Suck on that nipple. Make sure there aren’t any pressure leaks.”

Becky had no idea what he was talking about. But who was she to question a mechanic? He assured her this was best for her car, and it seemed reasonable enough to her.

“Fuck, you’re so damn tight!” Mr. Cullens shouted.

He sank his cock deep inside her, firing off load after load of cum, more than Becky would have ever imagined an old guy like him could manage. As she moaned into her own tit, sucking and slurping like her life depended on it, the car rocked from side to side.

Slumping on top of the young girl, Mr. Cullens breathed heavily, his lungs clearly aching a bit from the exertion. Becky allowed him to lay there, flattening her tits out and making her melt with even more pleasure of the cool metal touching her nipples.

As he finally pulled himself back to his feet and looked down at her supple young body, he smiled. Becky turned and looked at the man. She imagined how she looked, waitress uniform pulled both down and up, wedged around her middle, tits spilling out, pussy open and wet with semen packed inside. She giggled and tried to stand up.

“So, like, is my car okay now?” She asked.

Mr. Cullens finally seemed to catch his breath as he walked away. “Your struts sound weak, bring the car by in the morning and I’ll have to make some adjustments.”

Becky put a finger to her lip. “Um... will that be expensive?”

He got in his truck and shut the door. Leaning out the window, he chuckled. “Not if you help me out again. Just get some rest. I’ll need to do some serious pounding over the hood tomorrow morning.”

Becky felt a trickle of cum escape her cunt and drip down her thighs. She could definitely help with a pounding.

“Okay, Mr. Cullens. See ya then.”

Location Kristal Heights Billiard Bar—9 P.M.

“Howard Jessup, how are you doing?” Wesley Williams asked, walking in.

The bar was booming, men and women talking, playing pool, even dancing over by the jukebox. Howard Jessup was standing at the bar, pouring some of the wine Chrystal Heights had sent over as a care gift.

“Doing great, Mayor, how bout yourself?”

“Call me Wesley. I’m not here on official business or anything. And I’m great too. Let me tell you why I’m great.”

“Have an idea or two, Wesley? I can see it in your eyes.”

“Oh I had more than an idea or two. You know Ginger, right?”

Howard took a swig from his glass, his eyes closing as he swallowed. “Fuck yeah, sweet redhead, nice body, reason this town’s doing so well.”

Wesley looked back towards the door where Ginger Harris remained. He motioned her forward.

“Well, Howard, my idea is a simple one. Your billiard bar has always been pretty successful for a small town hangout. But I’m thinking big picture. And the big picture is Kristal Heights is up and coming. We’re gonna grow. Hell, some of us have already grown quite a bit!”

At this, both men began laughing.

“Don’t I know it?” Howard said. “Have you noticed Chelsea and her daughter Sarah?”

Wesley turned and looked at the two popular ladies in the middle of several men on the dance floor. The mother was being openly fondled by two men as Sarah, the teenage daughter was being dry humped in between two others.

“Shit, they sure have changed, haven’t they? Hey, you aren’t serving Sarah alcohol are you?”

Howard laughed and downed the last of his wine. “Not at all, only thing wet to pass her lips has been my cock. You shoulda seen how nice she sucked me just so I’d let her in.”

Wesley laughed and took the glass Howard had just poured. Taking a sip, he motioned again for Ginger to step forward. “Anyway, my idea is this, Howard. I think it might be time to take your business to the next level. I’m thinking we change the name of this place, really take a cue from our new town name. We’ll call it Kristal Pleasures. Imagine it, guys from town, guys from out of town, guys from all over the country, can swing by and have a drink, play some pool, then really slap a rack with their balls. Sound like fun?”

Howard was gulping down another glass when he saw Ginger standing there.

“Holy shit!” He said, sputtering some wine out.

Wesley grinned as he looked over at Ginger Harris. After stuffing her pussy with more cum than that kid Nathan ever could, he’d made a proposal to her about career advancement in town. He’d also made sure she dressed for the interview he had planned.

“I take it you like the girl I think can lead us into success with my idea?”

Howard grinned and sipped some more wine. “Fuck yeah. Her tits are so damn juicy looking!”

Ginger stood there, awkwardly holding her hands to her sides. The air had been chilly outside and the pasties she was wearing weren’t exactly leaving much to the imagination. Her panties were also digging in far more than she recalled being the case this morning.

“So what do you say to my idea? Ready to make this place a strip club and whore house? Ginger here is ready to be your first employee.”

“Is that right?” Howard asked, looking at Ginger. “Are you really ready to work here, taking cocks all day, having that little pussy filled till it can’t contain anymore, then having them blow their loads in each of your other holes?”

Ginger rubbed her thighs together as he asked the question. “Mmmm... oh yeah. Oh fuck yeah!”

Howard looked over at the mayor, then raised his hand in the air. “I think we have a new business, Wesley. And you know what? Consider yourself a freebie customer all the time.”

“Awesome! If people thought this town was great before, wait’ll they get a load of what this place can provide now.”

“Hey, maybe I can hire Sarah or her friends to work here. Gotta get em working their bodies while they’re young.”

Wesley looked over, seeing that Sarah was no longer being dry humped. She was being actually humped, one man having lifted her dress and simply plowed right up into her slit from behind. Her mother looked proud of what a slut her girl was being so openly while a few couples danced around them.

“Sure, why not?” Wesley said, drinking more wine. “As dumb as most these women are, I wouldn’t be surprised what we can get them to do.”

Howard Jessup finished off his glass and went over to the wall behind the bar. He flipped a couple of switches and the lights came up, the music lowering to about half volume level. Grabbing a microphone, he turned to the mayor and everyone else.

“Attention patrons, please give me a moment of your time.”

Slowly everyone stopped talking and turned to face the bar, all except Sarah who remained hunched over, now making audible sounds as her pussy sucked in the cock from the eager man behind her.

“Everyone, I have a fun announcement to make. We’re officially changing the name of this locale to Kristal Pleasures. And to really put the pleasure in Kristal Heights, starting tonight, we will be offering an additional form of entertainment.” He pointed to Ginger and she giggled and stepped up so everyone could see her. “This girl is our very first stripper whore. She’ll be available in my office tonight so line up and spend some time fucking her brains out. As a special tonight only, anyone who buys a drink gets a free fuck from Ginger!”

A cheer went up from the crowd, the men nearly knocking each other over as they formed a rather disorganized line. Ginger stepped up to Howard and as he groped her tits, sliding his hand down to her belly, he leaned in and whispered. “I expect this to be full tonight, slut. That’s how you’re being paid, in cum.”

Ginger giggled as the man squeezed her ass cheeks and shoved her through a door into his office. There was a couch on one wall and he directed her to lie back and get ready for her first customer.

Returning to Wesley, Howard nodded. “You know what, you have some great ideas sometimes. I’m positive business will skyrocket with Ginger alone. Imagine if we can get Sarah and her friends in here too. Nobody’ll ever wanna leave Kristal Heights.”

Wesley laughed. “That’s the point, right?”

Howard filled two glasses with wine, they toasted, and looked over to the men in line slowly moving forward.

* * *

As the tenth man in a row bounced his cock in and out, thrusting between her outstretched thighs, Ginger found herself with a perma-grin on her face. She giggled and came, giggled and came, over and over again, as the men seemed nonstop, filing in, opening their pants, revealing what she most wanted in the world.

Cocks were at her disposal and she was a disposal for those cocks. Dispose they did, too, she realized. Her belly already felt tight and she just knew there was always room to expand. She could hold more, more cum, more cocks, more of whatever they wanted. As the man on top of her grunted and sent more cum deep inside her packed cunt, Ginger wondered how she’d ever existed before this new job.

How could she ever have gotten up in the morning without knowing where her next cock was coming from? She laughed, the word ‘coming’ echoing in her rather empty head. She found herself wondering why she’d ever taken herself seriously. No one should take her seriously, unless it was to take her pussy seriously hard, or to take her from behind, or to just take her on the floor.

“Fuck, you’re so good!” The man said, squeezing her tits hard before pulling his pants up and leaving.

Ginger felt her legs spreading slightly and looked over at the newest man to enter the room. It was old Mr. Cullens and he looked rather riled up about something.

“Ginger Harris, well I hoped to get to tap this little pussy sometime soon.”

She giggled. “Oooh, Mr. Cullens. You can have me anytime you like.”

As he sank inside her, Mr. Cullens slapped playfully at her breasts. “Nice job you did with this town. I have to admit I was skeptical about the name idea really working.”

“Ohhh... oh fuckkk!” Ginger moaned. For an old guy, he sure knew how to bang a girl.

As he stabbed into her repeatedly, her bloated womb already sore beyond feeling, Ginger grinned like an idiot and realized he was right.

While she couldn’t recall actually how she ever managed to come up with what he called an idea, she agreed that something in the name of this town really worked for her. Kristal Heights, she thought, feeling him tense up and spray more hot sperm up inside her. Kristal Heights worked for her, and she worked for it.

She hoped things never changed.

The End ;)