The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Well it’s somewhere to stay for the last couple of nights!

Before the holiday had started, she had budgeted it so carefully to make sure the money would last for the whole of her ‘extended holiday’ in the US, but somewhere along the line, things had gone a little astray. Maybe it had been being unable to resist that ticket for the Bills game she’d managed to get when she was in Buffalo (she’d been told that every game would be a sell out, but when she’d got there...) or maybe it was just that she’d lost count and bought one too many nice pieces of clothing on her travels, but she had to now face facts. She was down to her last few dollars, and her flight back to the UK wasn’t for another two days. Agreed, she was back in Chicago where her flight would leave from, and as long as she had $1.75 for her CTA fare to the airport she would be alright for getting home, but...she was already down to $4.00 and that flight was still two days away! In theory she wasnt in debt...yet, but in terms of logistics she might as well have been. Her credit cards would suggest she was anyway!

She gulped, she’d seen the ‘Church Mission for Ladies’ a couple of blocks back, but for two reasons hadn’t gone in there and asked for a bed for the next two nights. The main one was that the place didnt look all that secure (though she suspected that was just her mind playing tricks) and given that most of her possessions were in her cases she didnt want anything happening to them. The second was more her ‘Britishness’ telling her that a young lady like herself shouldn’t be staying in a place like that anyway! It wasnt that she was poor, it was just that until she could get back to England that her cards were at their credit limits, and she was unable to transfer money to her current account without paying a fortune for a phone call, even assuming it could be done for her from a Chicago phonebox?

Then she saw her possible salvation on an advertising stand not more than a few yards in front of her,

Seeking volunteers for medical tests to take place at ......................Clinic. All tests will be carried out under full medical safety guidelines. These tests relate to both mental and physical health checks, so ideally all volunteers should be in a good medical state before the tests start. These tests will last 2 days (the next day and the day after) and volunteers will be required to stay at the Clinic for the whole of that period. All food and lodging provided, plus $200 a day for taking part in these tests. Please apply within or ring .........

Stephanie smiled. Alright, at this point she didnt know what these tests involved, but if they were medically safe, could there be too much danger in volunteering? And certainly no harm in asking what was involved anyway. And not only would it solve the problem of where to stay the next two nights, (and what to eat as well) but she could walk out $400 richer than when she walked in.

“Well it’s somewhere to stay for the last couple of nights of my holiday.” she thought to herself as she walked down to opposite the sign and peered into what she assumed was the clinic. Beyond a long passageway she couldn’t see a lot, she could see someone sat working in the distance and Stephanie assumed she was either a nurse or a receptionist who worked there. She took a deep breath, picked up her cases and pushing the door open started down the passageway towards her.

It wasnt hard for the receptionist/nurse to hear her coming, the wheels on her cases would have given her away even if her footsteps hadnt! She looked at Stephanie approaching and smiled, Stephanie seeing her do so, smiled back.

“Can I help at all?” she asked while Stephanie was still a few yards from the desk, smiling at her again.

Stephanie regained her composure, and her breath as she reached the desk.

“Yes, I saw the sign outside asking for volunteers for medical tests over the next 2 days, I was just wondering what was involved, and how safe they are? Because I could be interested in helping out with them, that was all.” she replied, “Are there for example any new drugs I need to take, because I’m flying back to England soon, and I dont want to have any health problems on board the plane?”

The receptionist smiled back at her and spoke, “There will be some pills to take, but nothing untested or dangerous I promise you. Most of the tests are carried out using EEG’s or scanners of various kinds. It simply is a series of new tests to discover the capabilities of the human body and mind, that’s all.”

Stephanie looked down for a moment, she wasnt that physically fit if that was what she meant, if it meant lots of physical exercise she simply wouldn’t be up to it. But it was worth asking...

“Does that mean I have to be in good physical condition? Because if so I’m not sure I’m up to it. I’m not actually unfit, but...”

The receptionist smiled and interrupted, “Not at all, in fact the perfect physical specimen probably wouldnt give us the sort of results we need for these tests, we need to be able to gauge the results for the average person, not a super athlete. So...?”

“Stephanie, Stephanie Carter in full.” she replied, thinking her luck might be in after all.

“So Stephanie, in that sense you may well be the perfect candidate, as long as you are in reasonable health?”

Stephanie nodded, as far as she knew she was.

“Excellent. Most of the tests just require you to allow us to attach various electrodes and the like to your body and take lots of readings from them. Some will require you to be taking very gentle exercise like walking on a treadmill, but most of them are mentally related, setting you simple tests and seeing how your brain reacts to the challenges facing it. Other tests will see your body stimulated in various ways, and again seeing how you react to them. It’s these that require you to take pills, we need to increase your sensitivity levels a little for some of these tests just to see if you react differently, that’s all. So if that’s all fine with you?”

Stephanie wasn’t sure, some of the tests did sound a bit strange, but if it was safe as she was told? And it would definitely beat two nights in the Mission Hall, that was for sure! But...

“All these electrodes and stimulating devices attached to me are safe I assume? No danger to me in any way? Because electricity can...”

“...hurt you a lot, or even kill you, yes, I know. But no, the levels of electro-stimulation that we will use on you are perfectly safe. Enough to get the results we require, but nothing more. So are you interested in volunteering Stephanie?”

Given what she had been told, and given her other options how could she say no?

“And all I have to do is stay here the next two days, and I will still be able to leave in time for my flight home that evening?” she asked, having already more or less decided on the matter.

“Yes Stephanie, by that time all the tests will be over.” was the reply she got.

“In that case, I will.” she replied.

Forms were presented for her to sign, she gave them no more than a cursory glance while signing them, assuming they were pretty much standard ones, and indeed they were. An orderly was called to store away her cases until her stay was over, she would be provided with a robe and ‘any other garments’ she might need for her stay, the receptionist informed her. She was then shown to a changing room, told to remove all her clothing, with the emphasis on all, asked to shower, then put on the garments and robe she would find there, and then leave her clothing so that they could also be stored away safely until it was time for her to leave. It was explained to her that she would be entering a highly sterile area,and it was vital that no outside contamination could enter it.

“All a bit strange” she thought to herself, but not being used to American medical test clinics she happily complied with the instructions without a murmur.

Once in the changing room she quickly removed all her clothes and got into the shower. The water was wonderfully warm, and she was happy to just let all the dirt and sweat from the last couple of days on board the train from Seattle wash away. The droplets of water almost seemed to cling to her body and hair, but she was feeling warm and clean again, so she didn’t let that bother her. Finally she thought she had better get out, so she turned off the shower, wrapped herself in the big fluffy towel provided and dried herself off as best she could.

Back in the changing room it seemed her clothes had already been taken away for storage, all that awaited her was a silver bra and panties set that felt like silk to her touch, and a fluffy full length silver dressing gown. As she hadn’t been asked her bra size, but it fitted perfectly, she simply assumed they had taken the measurement from her blue cotton bra that she had been wearing when she entered the room. However they had done it, both the bra and the panties clung to her figure like they were made to be there. She might ask where they bought them from, and get herself some out of the $400 before the flight home if she had time, they felt so wonderful to wear.

Along with the clothing was a note welcoming her to the .....Clinic, and thanking her for volunteering to help with their testing program. Other than mentioning that she would be recompensed for her time spent there and that all tests were being carried out under strict medical guidance rules (some board she’d never heard of) all she was asked to do was press the call button when she was ready, and a nurse would come and take her to her room where she would stay while there. She did smile at the line that said,

‘Have a nice stay’

as she’d heard a variation on that so often while in the US she did wonder if all American’s were programmed to say it!

She pressed the button as instructed, and heard the ‘clip clop’ sound of heeled shoes approaching the room. It was a nurse who arrived, but it wasnt quite the nurse’s uniform she was expecting! It was white, but instead of a neatly starched and prepared uniform as she expected, this uniform clung to the girl’s curvy figure as if it was a second skin. Having said that, the skin it clung to was very attractive, even to a girl who regarded herself as straight! A pretty young blonde, with big (but not overly large) breasts and an hourglass figure that Stephanie would have loved to have for herself, unlike her current pear-shaped figure. And a smile that could light up the darkest night as she greeted her. When she got closer Stephanie would have sworn the outfit was made from rubber, but couldnt believe that was possible. She had seen rubber clothing before, a few years ago she had been to an ‘adult clothes’ evening event, and someone had shown some off. Not that she’d worn it, she was’t into that ‘type of thing’ but a slimmer girl had, it had looked just like this, very clingy and very shiny. The heels were about 4″ high which surprised Stephanie for a nurse, but maybe in these clinics it didnt matter so much?

“Hi Stephanie, nice to meet you. My name is Casey and I will be one of the nurses looking after your group on this volunteer course that you’ve joined. Is there anything you’d like to ask me before I show you to your room and we get started on your test regimen?”

She wanted to ask if she was in the right place if that was a Nurse’s uniform around here, but thought better of it. Not that there seemed much chance of escape when they had her cases and her clothing stored away. And besides, staying here meant the only debts she had were on her cards, and it had to stay that way. So, under those circumstances,

“Thanks Casey, everything is fine, I don’t think I have any questions. So yes please, can you show me to my room and then we can get started.” she replied.

Casey smiled back, “I think you’ll enjoy your stay here Stephanie, I’m sure you will enjoy it. And judging by previous results at the end of the course not only will you be financially rewarded, but physically rewarded as well.”

Stephanie assumed this was just the usual pep talk they gave volunteers to make them feel good about the whole thing, all she knew was that the money would help a lot in clearing those debts on her cards that she had built up. Any physical reward would be a bonus, but no more. She followed Casey down a passageway towards her room, only surprised that she was enjoying the sight of her wiggling backside as she walked. She’d never had any inclinations that way before, but she had to admit Casey was cute, if she had been so inclined...but she wasn’t. she kept telling herself...but at the same time...

* * *

Meanwhile...

“She seems almost too perfect for this, non resident, non US citizen, we know she has no family thanks to our British connections, and having been travelling the Country for three months, there is no way anyone could trace her disappearance back to Chicago. Agreed, it’s where she is meant to be flying back to England from, but she could be almost anywhere two days before that date. Passably pretty, curves in all the right places as well. I think Ms Carter is the perfect candidate for experiment RB2 in all honesty. So do we go ahead with it Sir?”

“Are you sure we’ve cured all the problems with RB1, if we end up with too many young women being sent to pyschiatric units for life from here, someone might make a connection? But agreed, if RB2 is ready to be run she does seem the perfect model to try it out on.”

“In that case Sir? We are confident we have cleared out all the ‘problems’ from before.”

“Well if you’re sure, I’ll make sure all the paperwork is dealt with. Stephanie Carter is designated for experiment RB2.”

“Thank you Sir, you won’t regret it.”

“I’d better not!”

* * *

Casey was just showing Stephanie how everything worked in the room that would be her home for the next two days when her pager bleeped.

“Can you excuse me a moment?” she asked Stephanie who nodded in reply.

She walked outside of the room and picked up the phone,

“Yes Sir, Nurse Casey Davis here answering your call.”

“Thank you Casey. Just to let you know there has been a slight change of plan. Ms Carter has been designated for experiment RB2, you are to prepare her accordingly. Override code 47.”

Casey blinked, and then spoke slowly, “Override code 47 acknowledged, subject will be prepared as requested.”

“Excellent. Reset to standard code 1 and carry out your order. No other memory of event required.”

“Resetting now Sir.” Casey replied, blinked again, and then acting as if nothing had happened, she re-entered the room where Stephanie was waiting for her.

“Everything fine?” asked Stephanie, wondering if she might get away from this place with the strange clothing for nurses, while at the same time hoping it wasn’t too critical as she needed the money, and that might mean not getting paid!

Casey smiled at her, “No, everything is fine, they just wanted to let me know where to take you for your first tests. Someone is busy at present, its a slight change of running order and they wanted me to know about that before I took you to the wrong room.”

A couple more minutes were taken up while Casey explained everything in a friendly manner, and then to Stephanie’s surprise her whole tone changed. In a firm voice she said,

“I need to prepare you for your first tests during your stay. Please swallow these tablets with the aid of the tumbler of water and we can get started.”

Stephanie assumed it was just her firm medical manner taking over, but was still slightly taken aback in the sudden change in the girl’s demeanour. All the same...

“Am I allowed to ask what these will do to me? Or is that a trade secret?”

“All these will do is increase the sensitivity of your body for the next few days so that we get a stronger read on the scanning units to define all the results. I cant tell you more than that at present I’m afraid. As you know, this is all experimental, so...”

“Yes, I understand.” said Stephanie, and she swallowed the pills. They seemed tasteless, she felt fine afterwards, so...

“Shall we get started then?” she asked Casey.

“Yes, we will get started.” said Casey in a firm voice, though Stephanie thought she saw the smile return as well, but why that was, she didnt quite know.

Casey led Stephanie down a corridor to a door, she punched a code into the display by the door and it clicked open. Stephanie wasnt quite sure what to expect inside, but she doubted it was what greeted her eyes. It was something similar to a Gynecologist’s chair compete with stirrups, only with the addition of wrist straps and a head restraint. And a drop down visor piece, presumably to block out her view of what was going on. She let out a little gasp, hoping that Casey didnt hear it on seeing the sight, and guessing it was her going to be sat in it.

She was!

Casey sat her in the seat, placed her feet into the stirrups and secured them tightly. And then spread her legs apart so that her pussy was clearly visible, and very open to attention. Then she did the same to her wrists, securing them tightly to the chair as well.

She gulped, loudly enough for Casey to hear her.

“Dont worry, its as much for your own safety as anything else. When we start the stimulation down below, well you might get a little ‘over excited’ and we dont things falling off, or out of you. And the visor is simply so you cant see what we are doing, we want to gauge this by physical and neurological reactions, not visual ones on this test. I think you’ll enjoy it once we get started.”

Stephanie nodded, trying to seem like she was in agreement on the matter, even if she wasnt sure that she was! It had been a while since she’d been stimulated down below by anything, she wasnt one for one night stands, and travelling the country for three months had meant no regular companionship on the ‘boy front’ during that time. A girl had made a pass at her in Boston, but she certainly wasnt into that ‘sort of thing’ and had quickly turned her down flat. So she might be a bit in need of attention on that front, she just hoped she didnt come too quickly in case they stopped when she did. She needn’t have worried on that front though.

Casey began lubing her up ‘down below’ in preparation for inserting something into her snatch, but she didnt have to work too hard. Stephanie swore she wasnt into girls, but Casey was definitely getting her very wet just admiring her looks and outfit, and as for when her fingers tickled against her clit, well... whatever it was she pushed into her slid in very easily, it was large and filled her completely, but Stephanie wasnt complaining! Especially if it was going to vibrate in all the right places!

Casey then set about affixing electrode pads to all her pressure points, presumably so they could take vital sign readings she assumed. She then caused Stephanie to gasp, mainly in delight it has to be said, as she pulled on her nipples before placing electrode caps over them. She didnt know what readings were going to be taken with those, but if it meant that kind of ‘attention’ being placed on them she didnt mind in the slightest. Finally an electrode skull cap was placed on her head before Casey lowered the chair back slightly.

“Right Stephanie, I’m just going to lower the visor over your eyes so that you cant see what’s happening. As I say, we dont want any visual stimuli getting in the way of results. Then I’ll switch everything on, quite low settings to start with, and then I will gradually increase them. All I need you to do is lay back and enjoy the experience. I think you might manage an orgasm or two along the way, I hope you are up to it?”

Stephanie suspected she was! The visor was lowered, she couldnt see a thing, but she felt Casey’s warm breath on her face as she lent over her. To Stephanie’s shock all this only seemed to be getting her more aroused! She didnt think she fancied girls in the slightest, but her reactions towards Casey seemed to suggest otherwise.

She heard a slight giggle, switches being pushed, and then it felt like her body was on fire as her pussy and her breasts went into sensory overload. Within moments she could feel herself buiilding towards her first orgasm, and this was only a low setting! She felt the walls breaking down fast, let out a loud moan of passionate pleasure and came, as heavily as she ever had in her life.

“Oh good.” she heard Casey say, “Process started, so now lets...”

She heard no more words as the sensation grew into a raging fire burning inside her. A few minutes later she came again, at least as heavily as the time before, if not stronger. And still Casey turned it up, by now Stephanie was floating on clouds. She certainly never felt the needle Casey injected into her arm, and the solution pouring into her from the IV drip attached to it. Stephanie continued to climax at regular intervals, and each time she did, Casey simply turned up the power levels, or so it seemed. Eventually Stephanie passed out, exhausted by all that pleasure she was receiving, or was it down to the solution now flowing merrily through her veins?

The next thing she knew was when she felt Casey’s hand on her shoulder, and her voice softly asking,

“Stephanie, Stephanie, are you alright? Maybe I went a bit too far with your stimulation first time and you passed out? But you seemed to be enjoying it from the sounds I was hearing, and of course I didnt realise you’d passed out because of the visor over your eyes?”

All a lie, but Stephanie wasnt to know that of course.

Stephanie came back down to Planet Earth slowly at this point, the overload on her senses had been amazing, or so it had seemed at least. The stream of juices still running down her thighs certainly suggested it had really been that good! It was only when Casey lifted the visor and her eyes readjusted to the light that she realised that more than an hour, nearly two in fact had passed since she’d started the test, and she gasped in realisation at the fact. Her pussy did ache somewhat, but it was a nice, sexually well satisfied ache, so not really that painful, just exhausting physically.

“I’m fine I think Casey, bit sore ‘down below’ but other than that I seem fine. Did you get the test results you wanted?” she asked, looking up into Casey’s sweet face as she did so and smiling weakly.

Casey smiled back, “Yes, the results were just what we were looking for, thanks. We will want to run more tests later of course, but I think maybe you should rest up for a couple of hours before then to help you recover. So if you’d like to go back to your room and rest, I’ll get a nurse to take you there?”

Stephanie nodded in appreciation of that, somehow she didnt think she’d find walking all that easy at present. A nurse dressed in that rubber type outfit came and took her back to her room, not that by now Stephanie found anything strange in the look of her outfit as they walked back together. Casey was collating the results of the tests when the phone rang, and she picked it up,

“Nurse Casey Davis speaking, how can I help you?”

“Override code 47.” said a voice at the other end of the line. Casey blinked, and it was like her brain switched off entirely.

“Override code 47 acknowledged. How may I help Sir?” she replied in a blank, monotone voice.

“Detail results of initial processing of RB2 subject.” the voice replied.

“Excellent results Sir, all stimulation absorption levels reached without difficulty, high orgasm rates achieved and she reacted well to the neural override system, brain activity levels were extremely low even on initial induction processes. Stamina levels seem to have been enhanced even after such a short period, no physical enhancement tests run as yet. Initial bisexual programming inducted. Post test levels of neurological activity seemed satisfactory in all fields. She seems in good mental condition to begin stage two Sir.”

“Thank you for that news HD17, stage two will commence as soon as subject is deemed ready. Set to code 3, assume you have passed standard reports to me and return to duty.”

“Setting to code 3 Sir.” Casey replied, blinked, and it was like a light was switched on again inside her head, even if her thoughts weren’t quite as free as they were before the phone rang.

* * *

Stephanie was grateful to be able to shower first when she got back to her room, if only to clean herself off somewhat before falling asleep. What had surprised her was when the nurse offered to run it for her! And even more so when she offered to help clean her off as well. But something in Stephanie’s head was telling her to take up the generous offer, so she did! But inevitably the effect of warm breath at the top of her legs as the nurse slowly cleaned her thighs with a soft flannel only made her sticky again! And as for when the nurse began to run her tongue over her legs to taste that stickiness before drying her off... well, how could a girl possibly resist that?

Lips locked together as two damp girls ‘retired’ to the bedroom to get to know each other better, Stephanie not even contemplating the thought that until very recently she hadnt even been mildly turned on by other girls. Soon both had tongues firmly buried in each other’s hot snatch, eagerly seeking out a rich, creamy meal while fingers played with breasts and tweaked nipples. It didnt take long for both to moan in animalistic passion as their juices were released, feeding their lover with their passionate goodness. Soon after that happened they spooned up close to each other and fell asleep locked in each others arms.

Of course this result wasnt entirely unexpected by ‘some’ at least!

It was a couple of hours or so later when Stephanie heard a firm knock on the door and she woke up and realised what had happened, and felt slightly embarrassed by the situation. Mind, she did accept that part of the responsibility for the smell of sex pervading the room was hers! She couldnt hide the situation really, the other girl was still sound asleep, so grabbing a wrap she went to the door and opened it. It was Casey stood there smiling at her.

“Are you alright, I hope we havent worn you out or anything?” she asked.

Stephanie blushed profusely, not realising that not only did Casey know what had happened, but that it had all been set up to happen in the first place!

“Err...yes...fine, thanks. Why?” Stephanie asked her, trying not to open the door too wide and show her the scene.

“I guess because I’d been knocking for a couple of minutes before you answered, I guess you were sound asleep?” Stephanie just nodded, if she could get away with an innocent answer...

“Yes, I guess I was. Do you want me for something then Casey?” she said, trying to sound coy.

Casey could smell the scent of sex in the air, but decided to just be equally diplomatic in her answer, “Yes, its time for your next series of tests Stephanie, so if you are available?”

She could hardly say no, even though she had no idea exactly how much actual rest she had managed since the last set of tests! She hoped it had been enough sleep for her to be fit enough for this.

* * *

“So in terms of lifestyle she seems perfect, in terms of neurological receptiveness the results seem good as well. And in terms of initial, albeit very minor physical enhancements her body doesnt seem to be throwing up any unfavourable reactions, unlike many of the RB1 ‘volunteers’. So what next, and how long before we instigate full processing?”

“I’m getting Casey to carry out full stage two progression at this point, full neural integration into the system at this stage which will ensure her mind is pliable for further developments, and carry out the next streaming of physical upgrades as well. Nothing too major at this point, just enough to be confident that we have cleared any bugs from the system before we take the ‘big step’ forward on that front. Providing we get no adverse reactions to that, we will upgrade her to full RB2 model tomorrow morning. At which point...”

“We inform the authorities and Stephanie Carter ‘disappears’ in much the same way that Amanda Wynton did.”

“Amanda Wynton...oh sorry...I’d forgotten that was her real name by now!”

“Dont worry, so has ‘Casey’!”

* * *

Casey could smell the air of sex pervading from Stephanie’s body, but knew she wasnt permitted (at this stage at least) to react to it in any way. She didnt know why this was the case, only that it was. And she was a professional, fully trained nurse after all, so...so, being professional,

“You might, or might not, as the case may be,” Casey said with a glint in her eye, “be pleased to hear that the next series of tests dont require you to undergo any sexual stimulation of any kind?”

Stephanie nodded, she suspected she was disappointed by the news, but maybe it was for the best all the same, given what had gone on recently with the nurse.

“These tests are to see how your brain reacts to various images passing in front of your eyes at a speed where only your subconcious mind can pick them up, compared to how your brain reacts when they are played at a speed where your concious mind will react to them, and see if there are any differences in the readings. To ensure there is no outside influence in the results whatsoever I will be placing this domed helmet,” pointing at it, currently sitting above a seat, “over your head, fully cutting you off from the outside world. I also need you to put on this full body suit,” (something akin to a wetsuit, only thicker, and with gloved hands and feet) so that any slight temperature fluctuation in the air can’t affect the results as well. If that’s alright of course?”

Stephanie looked at the set-up, she imagined the image would be something akin to a deep sea diver in a latex suit when the helmet was placed over her head. Not really her kink, but if that was what she had to do...

“Yes fine, if thats what I have to do?” she asked.

Casey nodded.

“Err, how easy is it to get the suit on, it looks rather,..err...clingy to say the least?”

Casey laughed, assuming from the way she said that, that Stephanie had either worn scuba gear, or latex clothing at some point in the past, “Dont worry, yes, it is a form of latex, but very easy to slip on, its been prepared to be like that. You can change here if you like, or behind the screen, but given I’ve already seen you naked, and I can help if you need it if you do change here?”

Casey was right, she had seen her naked already, so...she removed her robe and started to clamber into the suit. Casey was right, it did slip on easily enough, the only ‘fun’ bit was getting each toe to seperate to pull into the gloved feet, but Casey helped her with that. The next thing she knew she was covered in the thick latex suit from neck to toe!

“Won’t I get hot being in here for hours, it is quite thick after all?” she asked Casey.

“Warm possibly, but not hot.” replied Casey, “As I said, its a special form of latex, far more breathable and designed for longer wearing periods. But dont worry, there are monitoring devices inside it, if you start to heat up too much I will blow the valve and release you from it straightaway. But I promise you, that wont be needed.” she added with a smile.

Stephanie took her at her word, she couldnt do much else really. She could feel something inside the suit and simply assumed they must be the monitoring devices. She took her place in the seat, Casey lowered the helmet over her head and cut Stephanie off completely from the outside world. The next thing she knew was an incredibly strong tingling sensation in her scalp, and passing out. For the next two hours or so her mind was subjected to powerful electrical stimulation, not so much wiping her identity as creating a ‘slightly different’ life history for Stephanie Carter. All this was done with the assistance of a powerful computer program, far more powerful than the human mind could ever hope to be. Basically it ‘chewed up’ all of her personal life history, mixed it up with the details that she was now required to think were her own, and then put the ‘perfect combination’ of facts back into her open and pliable mind. It did also give her a new name (just for security), but that side of the programming was left dormant for now. The ‘wet suit’ was giving her body the perfect physical workout, building up both her strength and stamina to far superior levels than Stephanie could ever achieve on her own, while at the same time not making the changes so dramatic that they would be noticeable just yet. The only other change at this point was to ‘sex up’ her breasts and genitals so they there were far more sensitive than before, but again without making it too noticeable just yet. Otherwise when Stephanie put on a bra and panties...!

Finally when all the work seemed carried out, and Casey was more than happy with the results she began switching everything off. She smiled even more when she checked Stephanie’s brain activity and physical health levels afterwards as everything seemed within suitable ranges. But there was only one way to find out the full results.

Firstly Casey put on a small light screen in the helmet and slowly increased the intensity so that Stephanie would cope when ‘released’ from it. Then when satisfied with the level of light therein, she lifted the helmet and asked,

“Stephanie. How are you feeling?”

She was coming round by this point, the light in front of eyes had gently woken her up. Apart from feeling an itching sensation within her skull...

“Alright I think.” she said slightly groggily, “A bit of a sore head, but thats all as far as I can tell. How did the tests go?”

“They went fine Stephanie, I’m sorry about the sore head, but it wont last, its just a side effect of all the images blurring in front of your eyes I’m afraid, but it wont last long. Anyway, all I need to do is a couple of quick physical checks on you, and then you can go back to your room and recover. So if you can get out of the suit I’ll get started.”

“Yes, fine.” Stephanie said, trying to gather herself together, and pulling herself out of the suit.

Casey did a few checks, Stephanie assumed they were things like pulse and blood pressure to make sure she was OK, and that was all. But there were other things Casey checked as well.

“That’s all fine, I’ll call for a nurse to take you back to your room, and leave you to recover until its time for your evening meal in an hour or so. If thats alright with you?”

Stephanie nodded, hoping that the nurse might do more than let her have a quick nap. But that was all that happened on this occasion much to her disappointment.

Casey’s phone rang, and she answered it as normal,

“Override code 47.” the voice said quickly.

“Override code 47 acknowledged. How may I help Sir?” she replied in the same blank, monotone voice as before.

“Detail results of stage two programming of RB2 subject.”

“All results excellent Sir, subject is now totally neurologically linked into the system as requested. New identity designation now functional, but currently in dormant state. Required physical upgrades all carried out, initial results suggest no mental or physical harm to subject whatsoever. Clearly final stage reports in this field cannot be made until subject has slept and rewoken in the morning, but all results positive at this point. Subject sexuality is now fully bisexual. She currently seems set for full RB2 upgrade, but that will only be confirmed after her check up in the morning.”

“Thank you HD17, reset to Code 3 status.”

“Resetting to code 3 as designated.” Casey coldly replied, before blinking, and then carrying on as she was before.

* * *

The evening passed quietly enough for Stephanie, though she was slightly surprised when she went for her evening meal to find out she was the only ‘volunteer’ eating there, all the others she saw were clearly staff. She slept soundly, not a big surprise to her given all she’d done that day, but it wasnt the norm with her in a strange bed. Still, she wasnt going to complain about that.

Breakfast was the same, only her and staff present while she ate, though Casey did come and join her for a little chat while they did so. She didnt mind that in the slightest, she thought Casey was definitely very cute, and wouldnt mind a ‘little romp’ with her given the chance, but she couldnt see it happening given she was flying home that evening, and she suspected she would be busy running tests most of the day. But she could always hope...

They went their own seperate ways afterwards, Stephanie to her room after Casey had told her she would call for her in an hour or so, Casey to her office to prepare things. She had just done so when the phone rang,

“Nurse Casey Davis speaking, how can I help you?”

“Override code 47.” was the reply.

“Override code 47 acknowledged. How may I help Sir?”

“Give status report on subject RB2, does she seem ready for final stage upgrade?”

“Yes Sir, subject seems in a fine state of health, no mental capacity defects whatsoever when I spoke to her at breakfast. She seems fine physically as well, though until I run tests on her I cannot confirm this fact, but no obvious problem areas showing up at this time. I can see no reason why she is not ready for final stage upgrade, subject to authorisation of course Sir.”

“Subject to satisfactory results on physical check up being given, authorisation for upgrade is given HD17. Commence said duties, reset to code 3.”

“Resetting to code 3 as designated.” Casey replied, before blinking, setting down the phone and returning to work.

Stephanie was just deciding whether to go shopping with her fee for this research (assuming she had time) or to save it to help pay off her bills when she got home. She knew which was the more practical, but at the same time the sight of all that latex type clothing was tempting her to go out and buy some for herself. That train of thought was broken by a knock on the door which proved to be Casey coming to collect her.

“Are you ready?” Casey asked her with a smile, “Only one last big test to carry out, a full medical checkover just to make sure you are fine to leave and then we pay you your fee, and you can be on your way.”

That sounded good to Stephanie! She smiled and nodded her approval at this news. She might get time to go shopping yet as the plane didnt leave till nearly seven that evening.

They got to the lab, Casey ran a whole series of checks on her, and seemingly all the results were fine, much to both women’s delight.

“Better safe than sorry, this next test is quite a tough one for you, just needed to make sure you would be up to it, thats all.” Casey told her.

Stephanie gulped slightly, she hoped she was up to it if it was that tough. Casey produced a restrictive body suit, it looked like it had a sort of resistant under padding in the suit, only the outer skin was a golden brown, and smooth in texture with a hood to go up over her head.

“Dont worry, all it does is forces the muscles to work harder than normal, initially by the lack of suit flexibility, then takes those readings and sees if it can counteract your natural strength limitations by electro muscle stimulation exercises. If it was too easy for you to move we wouldnt get the right results. I think you’ll be surprised when you see the end results.”

Stephanie hoped she would be, it looked pretty rigid to her, she wasnt all that strong, she could barely see herself being able to move in it. But if Casey said she’d be fine...She took off her gown and clambered into it, much as she suspected she could barely move the suit at all, and told Casey that.

“Dont worry, I havent released the muscle restraint devices yet, you wont be able to move much until then. There, hows that?”

Stephanie gasped as she found the suit suddenly much easier to move about in. What she didnt know was that Casey hadnt changed the make up of the suit in the slightest, all she had done was activated all the physical enhancements that Stephanie had undergone the day before, and lo and behold...

“That’s a lot better.” she replied smiling.

“I told you it would be.” said Casey with a grin. “Now, just through here are a few basic gym machines, I just need you to exercise on them first to get standard readings, and then we will set the electro muscle stimulator on and note the differences, well hopefully we will notice the differences, that is the idea at least!”

Stephanie giggled at that comment. There was nothing too complex for her to do, simple walking machines, lifting light weights etc and the like. To her surprise and delight she was able to accomplish them all without too much difficulty, though Casey did ensure that they werent too easy so as to rouse her suspicions.

“Right, and now for the real test!” Casey told her, “I’m going to switch the electro muscle stimulators on, and then we will compare the results. So if you are ready?”

Stephanie nodded, hoping she actually was ready for this. The sensation was incredible, it felt like her whole body was being jolted by electricity, but not in a painful way. The walking machine was a cruise, whereas before she had just about managed a steady walk on it, now she was even able to run quite comfortably for quite a long period. Casey couldnt put enough weights on the bar to even make her struggle, and as for the rowing machine, well she was doing about double the rate she was previously!

“This is amazing!” she called out to Casey, “Can I take one of these home with me?”

Casey laughed, “You havent seen anything yet!” she said to Stephanie, and turned up the setting to maximum.

Stephanie was just about to ask what she meant by that when the powerful pulses of electricity racked her body and began to permanently transform all her muscles, giving them incredible strength and tone. She slumped to the floor under the intensity of it all, but her body was already so strong that physically at least she barely noticed it. Finally she did pass out, but that was the intention.

Next thing she knew...

“Ah, our little research project is awake at last.” she heard a man’s voice say. “How does it feel to be a cyborg?”

“Cyborg? Research project? Pardon me, what is going on here?” Stephanie replied adamantly, noting she was naked again, though very firmly restrained.

“Yes my dear, you are definitely a cyborg, your body strength is far superior to any human’s, and indeed even an upgrade on your dear friend Casey.”

“You mean...?”

“Casey is a cyborg, oh absolutely. She looks very human, acts very human, but her physical strength and mental capacity is way above any natural ability. Not like she used to be before I set to work on her of course. But she is so wonderfully controllable as well. Just like you soon will be my dear Stephanie. Only your model is far superior to hers, she has been graded for her role as a Hospital Designated unit, your role as a Research Bio-development unit requires far greater intelligence and style than sweet Casey will ever need in her work. Of course that wont stop me carrying out her ‘request’ to ensure that the two of you are intense lesbian lovers for as long as you both shall live, which should be a few hundred years or so, given the far superior state of your internal parts over human bodies. You would both outlive me but for one reason,...”

“What’s that?” Stephanie interrupted, trying to remain calm, but failing.

“Quite simple. Once RB2, in other words yourself my dear Stephanie has completed her work to create the perfect cyborg body then I shall get her to carry out the work on me. Not that you will be known as Stephanie by then, too risky to leave you with the same name of course.”

“You mean Casey...?”

“Used to be known as Amanda Wynton, not that she knows that name anymore, and certainly would never answer to it. Any more than the fact that very shortly you will answer to the name Louise Major, a US citizen of the highest integrity. Stephanie Carter, well I think ‘officially’ she will be ‘disappear’ on her way to the airport, never to be seen again. I have friends in high places you know.”

“So it seems. Am I entitled to know your name, or is that a trade secret as well.”

He smiled and laughed, “Not a problem my dear, you will need to know it shortly as I will be your controller anyway. My name is Simon Freeman. And now to business. Casey, if you will lower the headset and upgrade ‘Ms Major’ for her future duties.”

“Command obeyed Sir.” Casey said in a blank voice, and Stephanie felt the headset lower and clamp against her skull. She made one last attempt to escape, even though she suspected it was a futile gesture. It was!

Her skull seared with the pulsing electricity passing through it, not that she would have noticed. An hour or so later Casey released the headset and she looked no different to before, even her hair was seemingly fine. But her mind...

“How do you feel Louise?” Casey asked her.

“Fine.” she replied, “Master’s upgrade seems to have worked perfectly. Shall we get back to unfinished business then, I know its only a single bed in my lab, but I’m sure we can cope?” and she winked sexily.

“I thought you’d never ask!” said Casey with a grin.

(What happened next I will leave to the reader’s imagination!)

As Stephanie/Louise was to discover, it wasnt only her mental and physical capabilities that were enhanced along the way, her sexual appetite and stamina was as well. Principally with one person, though sexually satisfying her Master (and his friends) was very nearly as important to her. But in the end, Casey was the ‘special person’ in her life, and Casey felt the same way about Louise.

* * *

Within a couple of years the combination of Stephanie’s incredible scientific knowledge, Casey’s medical skills and Simon’s computer skills ensured Stephanie’s work was done. They carried out Simon’s upgrade and it worked perfectly, though he definitely remained their master. His new name was of course different, and what else might have changed...Louise is not programmed to divulge this information!