The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wellness Weekend

Story Codes (mc/mf/md/gr)

Day One—Arrival

Ricarda Masterson was quite impressed, when she approached Dr. Snyder’s mansion on Friday. It was built like one of those French chateaux. Being used to a certain degree of luxury, she instantly felt at home. That changed, however, when she checked in. The girl behind the counter looked like one of those dumb blondes, men usually lust after. Heavy make-up, big breasts, tanned, and her dress at least one size too small. Ricarda hated her kind. ‘Suzy’ as her name-tag said checked Ricarda’s certificate. “Oh, a gift certificate. You must be very special to someone.” “None of your business, I think”, Ricarda snarled back. Suzy frowned. She could not understand, why the women always acted so severely when they arrived on their first day. She handed over the room key and told her that Dr. Snyder would see her in a few minutes.

While she waited at the bar, sipping on a diet coke, Ricarda looked around. None of the women she saw passing through the lounge or sitting around seemed older than 30 years, and all of them were beautiful. What bewildered her was the fact, that most of them had large chests, and not only that, the bigger their breasts were, the more they seemed to put them on display. Some of them were obviously fake blondes. ‘Blonde Bimbos’ came to Ricarda’s mind. She couldn’t understand those living Barbie dolls, whose only concern seemed to be to look like the epitome of a sex-doll. “Miss Masterson, I guess?” She turned around to find a man standing behind her. He was around fifty years, wearing glasses and a beard. He looked very much like a doctor. “Yes?” “Dr. Snyder”, he introduced himself, “pleased to meet you.” They shook hands, and he let her into his parlor.

“As I can see, you have a premium gift certificate, which means that you can benefit from everything we have to offer for free: exercise rooms, baths, massages, entertainment activities, and of course our body-enhancement department.” “Body enhancement?” she interrupted him. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, when he answered. “It was originally intended to offer some help for people who had an accident or came from a surgery, being malformed. It has developed since and is now our biggest business.” He chuckled. “Well... you may not have noticed yet, but many of our guests do like to have their breasts done. I don’t understand why, though. Last year everybody wanted to have their noses corrected, this year it’s bigger breasts. Even our own employees are part of that... should I say trend?!” Ricarda grinned. “Oh, I did notice, indeed. And I can promise you, that I am not taking part in that trend.”

Dr. Snyder smiled. “As you wish. If you don’t have any further questions, I suggest, you’d go to your room and unpack. I already made an appointment for your first massage at 3 p.m. And may I ask you to watch this video,” he gave her a videotape, “you will find some basic information about what to expect within the next four days.” Ricarda Masterson took the offered tape and stood. Before she left, Dr. Snyder spoke to her again. “I almost forgot. Don’t be surprised to hear music playing in your room. It’s meant to help you to become totally relaxed, as long as you are here. I promise, tomorrow morning, you won’t even notice it anymore.” With that she was dismissed. The room turned out to be an apartment, with a living room, a bedroom and a walk-in closet. Ricarda made herself comfortable in front of the TV and started to watch the video, Dr. Snyder had given her. The TV-screen flickered when the video started, and she moved forward to check when unconsciously her eyes were drawn to the flashing lights. Without taking notice, she was staring at the screen.

* * *

- Relax—Get comfortable—Let go—Don’t think—Relax—Get comfortable—Let go—Don’t think—Relax—Get comfortable—Let go—Don’t think—Relax -

* * *

Ricarda leant back into her armchair. She felt very relaxed, warm and comfortable. From his monitor, Dr. Snyder could see her getting under within 30 seconds. This one showed quite some resistance. Fine with him. He loved working on strong ones. “Makes the results so much sweeter”, he mumbled. Suzy looked up from her position between his legs. “Sir?” “Did I tell you to stop?” “N-n-no Sir”, she stuttered. “Then back to work, stupid cunt!” he snarled at her. Suzy’s pouty lips were around his cock before he finished his sentence. She sucked as if her life depended on her service. She didn’t want her Master to be mad at her. When she felt his hand in her blonde hair, guiding the movements of her head, she felt that familiar tingle in her cunt. She wondered where he would shoot his load today.

She loved drinking his delicious seed, but liked it just as much when he pulled out and sprayed her tits and face with it. Not that she really cared. Any place he’d deposit his cum on her or in her was fine, as she always came as soon as he was finished with her. She was a slut, and she loved to work for a man who used her sluttish talents to the fullest. With a quick pull Dr. Snyder yanked her head back, only seconds before he shot his load. Suzy kept her mouth open, just in case he wanted to feed her. She was on the edge of cumming, but like a good slut she held back until she had milked the final spurts out of his glorious member. Only then would she allow herself to come in an earth-shattering orgasm. Dr. Snyder grinned at that. Even after eight years, he still loved to see the bitches come with their faces, hair and tits splattered by his cum.

When Suzy slowly came down, she started to scoop his seed up, to feed it to her mouth, but he stopped her. “Rub it into your body and face. This way, you can smell me for the rest of your day.” Her face lit up like a child’s in a candy store. “Really, Sir?” “You did a fine job, Suzy. You really suck cock like a pro. You deserve a bonus.” Suzy was overwhelmed with his compliment. It was her highest goal in life to fuck and suck like a pro, to be the most pleasant fucktoy to her Master. Eagerly she rubbed the slimy liquid into her tanned skin like the finest lotion, moaning and groaning all the time. When she was sure there was nothing left, she squeezed her tits back into her dress and got up. She would have loved to run around with her boobies hanging out, so proud was she of her big funbags, but Dr. Snyder had forbidden that. And she was a good little slut who did as she was told.

Having emptied his balls, Dr. Snyder had returned his eyes to the observation monitor of room #7. Phase 2 was running and he saw with satisfaction that everything was okay.

* * *

- You are so relaxed—There’s nothing to be concerned about—Everything is fine—You love to let go—You love to be relaxed—You love to not think—You are so relaxed—There’s nothing to be concerned about—Everything is fine—You love to let go—You love to be relaxed—You love to not think—You are so relaxed -

* * *

Ricarda slowly opened her eyes. She must have dozed off. She found that she felt very relaxed. Even when she saw that she only had ten minutes left until her first massage, she didn’t hasten. After a quick shower, she put on one of the short bathrobes hanging there and went for the massage. She normally wouldn’t have dared to get out in public only clad in a bathrobe that short, but she felt so at ease, that she simply didn’t bother. She didn’t mind either that she showed a lot of cleavage, with the robe only loosely tied. She couldn’t remember when it had been the last time that she had felt so comfortable. She definitely would enjoy her stay at Dr. Snyder’s resort.

The girl who would do the massage wore a bathing suit, that reminded Ricarda of a famous TV-soap. And she was filling out that bathing suit just the way those ‘lifeguards’ had. But even that open and nearly lewd display of female curves couldn’t bring Ricarda Masterson out of her relaxed state. And when the girl asked for her bathrobe, Ricarda didn’t mind that she was naked underneath. She couldn’t remember when she had shown her naked body to another person but her doctor or one of her escorts. But here, in this comforting atmosphere, it seemed the appropriate thing to do. And Wendy, her masseuse, wouldn’t mind. “Here, lie down and relax, Miss Masterson. I’ll take care of you”, Wendy said, and Ricarda lay herself face down on the indicated table. Wendy’s hands did wonders on her body. The steady rhythm of her massage in combination with the soft music coming from somewhere, helped Ricarda to feel very relaxed.

Wendy had to wake her up, when she was finished. Ricarda yawned and stretched. She smiled at Wendy. “That was wonderful, thank you.” “You’re welcome”, Wendy smiled back at the woman with the smallish tits, wondering how long it had been, since this poor woman had been fucked. She seemed to be nice, and Wendy sincerely hoped, that she would get her big titties soon, so someone would fuck her. At the thought of fucking, Wendy could feel her cunt getting wet. She hoped, that Dr. Snyder or one of his assistants would take her during her coffee break. “See you tomorrow morning?” she asked. “I’m looking forward to it”, Miss Masterson answered and went for her room. Since she had dozed off in the afternoon, Ricarda decided to finally watch the videotape, Dr. Snyder had given her. Of course she didn’t know that the tape had been replaced by a new one.

* * *

- You are so relaxed -You love to let go—You love to not think—It is so good to just relax and do what you are told—No responsibilities—No decisions—Just do, what you are told to do—You are so relaxed—Nothing to be concerned about -

* * *

Ricarda awoke to a knock at her door. Still half asleep, she stretched in her chair. She must have dozed off again. She felt relaxed and full of energy. Again there was a knock at her door. “Come in.” When the door opened, she was surprised to find Suzy, the receptionist, coming in. “Miss Masterson, I’m really sorry, but your luggage still is missing. I’ve brought you some of my clothes. You can keep them, until yours arrive.” Ricarda was confused. “There seems to be a mistake.” She went to the walk-in closet. “Look, I’ve already unpacked. Everything is, where...” She stopped in mid-sentence staring into the empty closet. “What... This can’t be true. I...” “Oh, don’t be worried”, Suzy interrupted her, “I am sure we will find your clothes.” Ricarda was pretty sure that she had unpacked. But the little blonde was right. She shouldn’t be worried. She took the offered clothes. “Thank you so much, Suzy”, she smiled towards the girl.

“You’re welcome. Oh... and don’t forget, to come to dinner in ten minutes, Miss Masterson.” “I won’t, and please call me Ricarda.” Suzy smiled back, happy that Miss Masterson didn’t act so bitchy anymore. “See you then, Ricarda.” When Suzy had left, Ricarda dropped the bathing robe she still was wearing and put the little blonde’s clothes on. Normally she would never get dressed without underwear, but since Suzy obviously had forgotten to bring any underwear and hers was still missing, she had no other option. It didn’t bother her though. She wondered, however, how Suzy managed to get her voluptuous figure into these shorts and tank top, as they just fit her. ‘The girl seems to be some sort of a show-off’, she thought, when she checked her appearance in the mirror. Not her usual style, but they would do. Grabbing the room-key, she went out to dinner. ‘When I’ll get back I have to watch this damn video.’

* * *

- Do as you are told—Relax and obey—Feels good to be relaxed—Feels good to obey—Feels good to do as you are told—So relaxed—So obedient—So good—So obedient—So relaxed—So obedient -

* * *

When she opened her eyes, Ricarda couldn’t believe it! ‘I hope, no one will ask me about the video. How do I explain that I doze off, every time I try to watch it.’ Dr. Snyder had told her to watch the video, and she had been disobedient. Disobedient? Well, he was her doctor, after all, and you should follow your doctor’s orders. Still feeling sleepy, she crawled into bed. Having no other option, for the first time in years, she slept in the nude. Like Dr. Snyder had said, she didn’t notice the constantly playing soft music anymore.

Night One—Arousal

Ricarda Masterson’s sleep was filled with the weirdest dreams. She saw herself walking through the dining area of Dr. Snyder’s resort. There were couples in several stages of sexual intercourse at each of the tables. Some of the faces seemed familiar to Ricarda. She recognized the women as guests, the men however were faceless. Though she couldn’t make out all the women’s faces, as some of them were kneeling in front of the men, giving blowjobs, Ricarda was sure that they were guests, too. This display of pure animalistic behavior didn’t bother the young woman. She noticed, however, that the activities at the tables could actually not be called intercourse or even making love. The men were taking the women, fucking them. They were using the women like they were living fuck-dolls. And the women eagerly did anything to make the use of their bodies the most pleasant to the men, who used them.

There was a lot of moaning and grunting as the fucking continued. Now and then, she could make out phrases. “Take it, cunt!”—“Yeah! Blow me like a whore!”—“Get that ass in the air, slut!” And the female voices, almost begging. “Oh yes, fuck me harder!” “Take me, oh god, please take me like the whore I am!” “Gag me with that monster!” “Pump my snatch hard and fast and rip me apart!” Getting hot herself, from all the fucking and sucking around her, Ricarda sat down at an empty table, waiting for some hot stud who’d fuck her good and hard. She found herself getting wet at the prospect of soon finding herself bent over the table with a mighty cock sawing in and out of her cunt or ass.

- From his observation monitor, Dr. Snyder saw the sleeping form of his newest project rolling around in her bed, vigorously frigging her cunt, moaning and gasping. He grinned. Up until today there was no way of knowing exactly what the objects were dreaming of, but from her moaning, from her glistening body, and from her hands roaming over her naked form, he could tell, that Ricarda Masterson must have a very erotic dream. -

She waited and waited, but no man would come to her table to take her. She saw every woman in the room getting laid, some of them three or more times, but no man seemed to even consider asking for her service. She started getting frustrated when she saw Dr. Snyder coming towards her. She felt a tingle in her cunt when he approached her table, Suzy, the receptionist, on his right arm and Wendy, the massage girl, on his left. Both girls were clad in identical spandex micro-minidresses. Their front-zippers were down to their navels to expose an awful amount of cleavage. When the trio had reached her table, Ricarda straightened her back, hoping that Dr. Snyder had come to fuck her. The girls burst into laughter at her feeble attempt to emphasize her tits. Ricarda Masterson suddenly felt so inadequate with her little 34b-cups.

It even got worse, when Dr. Snyder spoke to her. “Ricarda, do you really think I would consider fucking you, when I have two pairs like these at hand?” With that he reached inside the cleavage of his girls’ dresses, grabbed one tit in each hand and pulled them out, holding them up and out for Ricarda to inspect. Both girls were moaning at this abuse, licking their lips, their eyes burning with desire. “That’s what I call a pair of tits”, Dr. Snyder continued, “so please don’t waste my time unless you look like a woman.” With that, he loosened his grip on the girls tits, only to give each of them a solid smack on their backsides. “Let’s go sluts, I have some very deprived plans for your butts tonight.” Both girls squealed happily as the trio made their way back, out of Ricarda’s sight. The blondes didn’t even bother to put their tits back into their dresses.

Ricarda whined in frustration. She felt so humiliated, so degraded... and even more aroused than before. She knew that Dr. Snyder was right. Of course, she had nothing to compete with those two girls... or any other woman she saw in the room. She was prepared to do anything to get laid, but she knew that this simply wouldn’t be enough. With a body as unpleasant to men like hers, she would sit here forever, and she would never get fucked again. Forever—Never—Forever—Never—NEVER!