The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Wellness Weekend

Story Codes (mc/mf/md/gr)

Day Four—Realization

Ricarda awoke. Today was departure day. She hated to go back to her life, which now seemed quite boring to her. The last four days had been so wonderful, that she considered staying a bit longer, especially with the reminder of yesterday. Never ever in her life had she been so royally fucked. Her cunt and ass still felt sore, as she happily noticed. Reluctantly she climbed out of her bed to take a shower. “You’re a slut”, she told her reflection in the bathroom mirror, while she once again admired her sexy body. Yes, she was one hot piece of ass. She showered for about ten minutes, bringing herself off twice. She was so horny nowadays, that she could spent the entire day with her fingers in her cunt. For her drive home she decided for a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt that ended just below her tits. ‘Bad Girl’ was written over her tits in bright red letters and she giggled. “How true that is.”

Her high-heels clicking, she approached the reception desk. She had to wait a few minutes since another woman was just checking in. Ricarda looked her over and wondered why she was dressed like a real prude. Although she looked quite beautiful (her tits were somewhat small—a c-cup at the most), her skirt came down to about four inches above her knees and her blouse was completely buttoned up, even showing a white bra underneath. Ricarda was sure that the poor woman wouldn’t get laid very often. When the woman was finished and went off to her room, Suzy smiled at Ricarda. “Hello, baby, checking out?” “I hate to, but my time is up”, she answered the blonde slut. “Besides”, she added, shaking her boobies at the blonde receptionist, “I have everything I need.” Suzy giggled, “you’re such a slut”, and handed over a note from Dr. Snyder. Ricarda felt happy to read that he wanted to see her before she left.

‘Maybe he wants to give me a nice good-bye-fuck before I leave’, she thought when she knocked at his door. When she heard him calling her in, she opened the door and entered. Dr. Snyder immediately shut the door closed, so when she recognized Pete, it was already too late for her. The moment she saw his grinning face, the first trigger kicked in, and suddenly all the memories of the last four days came floating back, with the slight difference, that she recognized, what had been done to her and how she had been changed. She looked in disbelief at Pete and the half-naked blonde that was kneeling in front of him, her bobbing head indicating, that she was giving him a blowjob. It took some time for her to get her wits together, and she finally was able to speak. “You... you... bloody asshole!” she spat out. Wendy, the blonde that was servicing Pete’s cock, turned around. “Ricarda, don’t be mad at him. It’s all my fault. He has such a yummy cock, I had to feel it in my mouth. I swear, he didn’t come. I just kept him hard and ready for you, girlfriend.”

“You just shut the fuck up, you stupid bimbo”, Ricarda yelled at the blonde. “And you will call me Miss Masterson, neither Ricarda, and by no means you call me girlfriend, you little tramp!” Wendy was taken aback by that outburst. Of course she was a bimbo and a tramp, but from Ric... Miss Masterson’s mouth the words sounded like an insult. She frowned. “I didn’t do nothing wrong, did I doctor?” she addressed Dr. Snyder, who still stood behind Ricarda. “Of course you didn’t”, he comforted her, “as always you did a fine job my little whore.” Wendy was relieved. For a moment she had feared, that she had done something wrong, and she always was determined, to do everything right for her master. Yet, she still couldn’t understand, why Miss Masterson was so ... bitchy again. She had seemed so happy with her big tits and all...

Meanwhile Ricarda had turned to face the doctor. “And what about you, you creep? I’ll let you pay for this! First, you will immediately turn me back to my normal self. Second, you’ll...” Dr. Snyder looked behind her, where Pete was sitting and nodded. “Ricky, shut up!” he commanded, and the second his words were out, her mouth closed. Try as she might, Ricarda Masterson wasn’t able to speak. Boiling with rage she turned towards Pete, prepared to attack him. He just grinned; a very cold grin. “Ricky, no body control! Stop moving!” She heard the words and instantly stopped dead in her tracks, unable to move a single inch. Slowly Pete raised and approached her. Standing in front of her, he began talking. “So you bitch. You probably have noticed, that you have only as much control over your actions as I will allow you. Right now, you cannot speak, and you cannot move. Before you will learn about your future, however, I need to check your new body.” He chuckled. “However... I think ‘MY’ new body would be more appropriate.”

Pete raised his hand, grabbed her t-shirt and raised it above her tits. “Wow! I’m impressed”, he grunted, while he grabbed both of her globes in his hands, feeling them, groping them. “Doctor, I must compliment you on your excellent work.” He squeezed down hard on her womanly flesh. “Would you look at this”, he said, pointing at her hardening nipples, “the slut seems to enjoy it.” He looked into Ricarda’s eyes, enjoying the mixture of fear and hate he saw. She couldn’t believe, how her body reacted to this cruel abuse. It couldn’t be true. It just couldn’t be true! Fear took the better part of her and she looked at him, pleading for mercy. “Ricky, you may talk to answer my questions. You will be completely honest. A simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ will be sufficient. You will not raise your voice and talk to me in a calm and pleasant manner. Are you pleading with me?” A barely audible ‘yes’ came out of her mouth. “In that case...” He grabbed both of her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and pinched hard. Only her eyes were telling of the pain she was feeling.

She wanted to cry, yell, beg him to stop, but she simply couldn’t. “Ricky, you get off on pain, don’t you?” “Yes”, came out of her mouth, and it was true. The moment he had said the words, she had felt bolts of pleasure shooting from her abused nipples directly to her cunt. ‘Oh my god’, she thought. ‘How far does his control go?’ As much as she rationally tried to tell herself, that everything she felt was artificial, that she was in deep pain and could never enjoy it, she couldn’t deny the wetness in her crotch. Her snatch was dripping. She wasn’t even able to think of her cunt other than snatch or cunt. There were other words like... She just couldn’t think of them. Finally Pete let go of her nipples. “I hear you fuck like a pro. Is it true, that you emptied the balls of four men yesterday and still hadn’t had enough?” he questioned her. She felt herself blush, when she answered him “yes”. “Ricky, you will answer my questions with the respect I deserve. That means you will answer ‘yes, Sir’ or ‘no, Sir’. Understood?” “Yes, Sir”, she whispered.

Turning to Dr. Snyder again, Pete once again complimented him for his excellent work. “I could go on with this for hours, but we have some business to do. Would you mind, if I borrow Wendy for a moment?” “Go ahead”, Dr. Snyder repeated. He was glad that everything worked, like he had intended. And he had to admit that he enjoyed the show so far. “Wendy, come here for a moment”, Pete addressed the massage girl. The blonde bounced to him, beaming. Maybe he wanted her to finish the blowjob, after Miss Masterson had been so rude again. “Yes Sir?” “I heard, you have been very helpful, convincing Ricky to get bigger titties, haven’t you?” “Oh yes, Sir. Do you like her boobies? Mine are bigger”, she said with some pride. “Wendy, your tits are as perfect as hers. I cannot think of any red-blooded male, who wouldn’t want to fuck the both of you.” The massage girl blushed. “Thank you Sir. That’s so nice of you.” Wendy now was even more confused about Miss Masterson’s strange behavior. Pete was such a nice man and he surely would fuck Ricky really good.

“And you also helped her with her new wardrobe. I guess all her new clothes are as excellent as the ones she’s wearing now?” “Oh yes, Sir. Everything is sooo trashy. And she looks so hot and cheap in each of them.” Ricarda Masterson couldn’t believe the conversation she was hearing. She wanted to scream, to run, to kick those assholes’ balls. But she couldn’t move an inch and even had to listen how that dumb bimbo prided herself on having helped, turning her into a sex-toy. “Since you’ve been so helpful, it wasn’t nice of Ricarda to yell at you, was it?” Wendy thought for a moment. “Yes Sir. I only wanted to help her. I did nothing wrong.” “Of course you didn’t”, Pete comforted the blonde. “But she”, he pointed towards Ricky, “she should be punished for being so mean to her girlfriend, shouldn’t she?” This was a tough question for Wendy. She liked Ricky, but she really shouldn’t have been so mean. And since Pete was a man, he obviously was right. Men were so much smarter than girls. “Yes Sir, she deserves punishment.”

Grinning towards Dr. Snyder, who obviously enjoyed the show, Pete spoke to Ricky again. “Ricky, I want you to apologize to Wendy for being so rude to her.” Try as she might, Ricarda Masterson could not hold back the words, that came out of her mouth. “Wendy, I apologize for my rude behavior.” Pete shook his head. “Ts, ts, ts... that was pathetic, Ricky. I want you to apologize like you mean it. To prove to Wendy, that you really are sorry for your outburst, you will ask her... no... you will beg her to slap you for being such an uppity bitch. And you will tell her, that you want to be her girlfriend again.” This wasn’t true! It was impossible to control someone’s actions! She had a free will! “Wendy, I’m so sorry, I’ve been so rude to you. Please don’t be mad at me. I’m such an uppity and arrogant bitch sometimes. Please punish me. Slap my face and punish me.” Wendy looked at her, questioningly. “Really?” ‘NOOO!’ Ricarda screamed inside. “Yes please”, she begged.

“Please punish me for my bad manners, so we can be friends again. I really want to be your girlfriend.” Pete and Dr. Snyder grinned at each other. Ricarda might be struggling as hard as she could, but as soon as she received a direct order in her current state, she followed it in detail. The massage girl also wanted to be friends with her, so she walked over to her, raised her right hand and slapped her hard across the face. Ricarda Masterson nearly collapsed to the floor. Thinking she could move again, she wanted to run towards the door, but again found her legs didn’t follow her brain. Pete saw her struggle. “I told you, YOU have no body control”, he explained to her. He stood behind her now, and grabbing her shoulders he pushed them back so her tits thrust out even more. “See, I have control over you, bitch”, he hissed into her ear. “Complete control! Mind, body and soul!” Ricarda was scared to death as she realized for the first time, how far his control went.

“Beg the blonde slut to give you one more”, he commanded her. “Please Wendy, give me one more”, she begged. “You need it”, he ordered. “I need it, Wendy! Please... girlfriend... I beg of you. Give me anoth...” WHACK! This time she received a full backhand. “Since you admitted, how you get off on pain, you must be pretty hot now, Ricky!” Pete told her. Her body obeyed instantly and a wave of pleasure mixed with the pain she was feeling. For a tenth of a second she even found herself looking forward to another blow. “I think she has enough”, Pete stated. Addressing Ricky again, he said. “Show her how grateful you are. Make out with her, like good slutty bi-girlfriends do!” Ricky fell to her knees in front of the massage girl and instantly began licking her snatch, which was an easy task, since the hem of the bimbo’s dress reached to about one inch above her naked cunt.

While the girls were hastily and eagerly undressing each other, Pete talked to the doctor. “Dr. Snyder, this is beyond my wildest dreams! You did one heck of a job.” Dr. Snyder smiled at him. “I don’t want to appear arrogant, but I’m impressed myself. I’ve never conditioned a bitch in such great detail. To transform Wendy took one night. But then, she is much more simple-minded, and there were no detailed triggers involved.” They were interrupted by the moaning of the girls, and the slurping sounds of tongues on cunts, as they licked each other in a nice sixty-nine display. Even though they were heavily aroused, they made sure that the men got a nice view of their bodily assets. ‘Everything to please your man!’ “So how long, do you think it will take her to accept her new life?” Pete asked. “She has a very strong will, but I think her resistance will be broken within three days. You can change her immediately of course. You know the trigger, don’t you? " “I do, but I don’t want to miss her downfall for anything. I’ll let you know, when she’s finished. Bye.”

Pete bent forward and grabbed Ricky by her hair, dragging her off of Wendy and pulling her up. “Time to go, Ricky. Get dressed, slut.” Once again, Ricarda Masterson found that she only could obey orders. She could move every muscle, move her legs, her arms, her hands, but only to put on her clothes. When she was finished, Pete approached her and grabbed her t-shirt, pulling it about half an inch higher. As if it hadn’t been short enough, there was now even more of her naked tit-flesh visible. Not satisfied yet with her looks, Pete grabbed both of her nipples and pinched them hard, making them poke harder against the material. Ricarda moaned and pressed her tits further into his palms. Her mind still couldn’t believe her own reaction to this cruel abuse, while her body begged for more. “You like that, don’t you Ricky?” She blushed and lowered her eyes. “Yes, Sir.” She had wanted to tell him to go to hell, but she had to tell him the truth, and yes, she liked it. She LOVED it! Pete slapped her ass. “That’s good, cause there will be so much more you horny little minx. Let’s go!”

They left Dr. Snyder’s resort and as soon as they were on the highway, Pete began telling her about her future. “You surely have realized that I have absolute control over you. You have to follow each and every order I give to you as soon as I address you as ‘Ricky’. You better get used to it, since this will be your name from now on. I think it’s an appropriate name. Ricarda sounds so distinguished and lady-like. ‘Ricky’, instead, sounds like the total slut you are. By the way, your transformation isn’t over yet. Your looks already are to my liking: big tits, tight ass and pouty cock-sucking lips.” Pete watched bemused, how she was squirming in her seat, reacting to the dirty words, he purposely used on her. “What’s the matter? Are you getting aroused, you dirty little minx?” She clenched her thighs in a helpless effort to release the tension. “Yes, sir”, she gasped.

“I see. That’s probably due to the fact that not only your body is already conditioned, but your subconscious mind, too. You don’t know it yet, but from now on, you long for rough and humiliating sex. You crave to be used and abused. Humiliation and degradation will be your aphrodisiacs. You will get hornier and hornier over the next days, but you will find no relieve, cause I will be the only one who can give you what you need. You hear that bitch?” he yelled at her. “You need me like you need the air that you breathe. Dr. Snyder could have turned you into a simple-minded bimbo like Wendy or Suzy, but I want to see you struggle against your fate until you give in. And you will give in, believe me. In a short time you will be nothing more than a living sex-toy, a cock-craving, dirty little whore, a subservient slut that only lives for my pleasure.”

Ricky was really squirming in her seat now. Pete drank in the mixture of deep fear and lust in her face. He hoped that she would keep on fighting him. Reaching over he flicked her left nipple with his fingertips, earning a surprised gasp from her mouth. He flicked her other nipple, causing the same reaction, watching them poke harder against the thin cloth, before he continued. “Your conscious mind is relatively intact. I want you to know, what’s happening to you. I want to see you struggle, when you slowly but surely turn from a professional and sophisticated business woman into a subservient, submissive, subjugated, silly, sexy, slave-slut.” He had pointed out each word, and it took all of Ricarda’s will to not drop her hands into her crotch. ‘I have to fight him. I have a strong will. I will never give in. Never! Never! Never!’ she repeated over and over to herself.

“There are certain limitations of course”, Pete continued, “like I mentioned earlier, you will follow any direct command from me. Furthermore you are forced to be absolutely honest with me. And you are of course unable to do or say anything, that could do any harm to me or yourself. We can’t have you running around, telling everybody what is happening to you, can we?” Ricarda felt anger rising within her. “Fuck you, you goddamn asshole! You’re dead, bugger!” She yelled at him. That is, she wanted to yell at him, but try as she might, her torrent of hatred came out like she was politely talking about the weather. Pete laughed at her feeble outburst. “You’ll think different, when you know me better. Let me show you, what a nice guy I can be. Cum for me now, Ricky.” Even though he knew, what he was saying, Pete was not prepared to what happened after Ricky’s trigger was out, nor was she of course.

“Oh my god!” she cried out, her right hand shooting down to her crotch, while her left went up to her right tit. Ricarda began vigorously frigging her cunt through her jeans while her left mauled and kneaded her tit, occasionally pinching her nipple. Her mouth hang open, expelling guttural sounds like a wounded animal. While her hand was busy rubbing her cunt, her abdomen moved up and down at a furious speed, fucking an imaginary cock. In between unintelligible grunts and hisses Pete heard her screaming “yes, yes, yes!", “FUCK!", mmmmhhh... god”. It took only 30 seconds, but this had to the most intense orgasm he had ever seen. Just hearing her scream and watching her writhe in orgasmic pleasure on the passenger seat, had his cock painfully hard. Now she hang limp in her safety-belt. Her hair was a mess and beads of sweat were shining on her face. Oh, how he would enjoy fucking her!

“I’m impressed by your acting skills”, he said as casual as possible. “You just beat Meg Ryan in ‘When Harry met Sally’.” He looked down to the wet spot between her wide-spread legs. “Would you look at that!” he said in mock surprise. “You didn’t fake it at all, you little minx. You really came like a dogbitch in heat.” Her face burnt with shame and anger, yet the shame got the better part of her. There had to be a way to get out of this ordeal. How could she be so easily controlled? Pete sniffled. “The whole car smells of your scent”, he said grinning at her. If he only wouldn’t be so sure of himself. Ricarda curled up in a ball, trying to protect herself from him. “Now, now, keep your legs spread. You better get used to this position, cause you will spend much of your time with spread legs.

Pete took pleasure playing with her while they were driving, rubbing her crotch through her jeans. She couldn’t help it, but her body responded, lifting her hips towards his palm to increase the pressure of his hand. She hated him , but she couldn’t deny the pleasure she was feeling, artificial or not. They stopped at a diner for lunch, and Pete swung his arm around her, his hand resting on one of her asscheeks, when they entered. Her appearance caused quite some stirs and stars from the truckers, that were seated mostly at the counter. Ricarda couldn’t help but pull back her shoulders to emphasize her tits. Ashamed as she was, she felt a tingle in her neither regions, when she felt all male’s eyes on her tits. “That’s another improvement, that has been implanted in you”, Pete whispered into her ear. “You might be ashamed about it, but from now on you’ll have a deep exhibitionist streak in you.”

He patted her ass. “Let’s sit here”, he offered. Of course he had chosen a table, where she could be watched from every spot in the diner. When the waitress came, he ordered for both of them. “I’ll take a double burger, medium, with French fries and a beer.” “And the lady?” “I don’t know which lady you mean, but my chick here has a farmer’s salad and a diet coke. I want her to stay in perfect shape, you know.” Ricarda felt her cheeks blush, even more when she heard a chuckle from one of the men at the bar. Pete leaned into her. “I’d like to have a bite of your whoppers”, he whispered, giving her left tit a pinch that made her gasp, “but we have plenty of time for this later.” Ricarda could feel her nipples, which already were half-erect, getting even harder at this abuse. Once again, she was faced with the fact, that her body no longer belonged to her. And once again, she was faced with the fact, that this thought alone aroused her.

The rest of their lunch had been uneventful as the rest of their drive. That is, Pete had her orgasm five more times. Out of the blue came his command. “Cum for me, Ricky”, and she exploded every time. They were the most intense orgasms she ever had experienced in her life. By the time they arrived at her home, she lay exhausted in the passenger seat. Pete kissed her good-bye and told her to expect him the next morning for breakfast. It was a long kiss, a passionate kiss, a kiss with a lot of tongue-sucking, grabbing and groping. It left Ricarda frustrated, when it was over. Almost reluctantly she got out of her car, took her baggage out of the trunk and watched Pete drive away. He would have loved to take her upstairs and fuck her brains out, but it was important, that she’d spent this night alone. She had to realize, that even without his presence, her fate was sealed.

Entering her apartment, Ricarda wanted to cry, but found, that even this was impossible. Getting her wits together, she dialed the number of her best friend. “Hello?” “Christina? Hi, it’s Ricky, I mean Ricarda.” “Oh, hello. You’re back? How was your weekend?” “WON- DER-FUL!” Ricarda heard herself say joyfully. “Dr. Snyder’s resort is so amazing. I think I have never had a better time in my life.” “Wow, girl, you really sound enthusiastic.” “I am, Christina, I am. I almost regretted to leave, but then...” “What is it?” “Well... it’s...” “Come on.” “Okay, Pete picked me up, and we had a wonderful ride home.” “Pete? I thought you wanted to get rid of him?” “I know, I know, but then, he gave me that marvelous present... and he picked me up... and we had such a nice time...” “Wait a minute. What are we talking about here? A steady relationship?” “Well... I hope so.” “Wow, I had never seen you as a person for a steady relationship.” “So had I. But I guess, cupid hit me with his arrow.” “Now that’s some news!” “Listen Christina, I had a long trip, and I’m sort of tired. Let’s talk about it another time, okay?” “Okay, girlfriend, bye.” “Bye.”

Ricarda hang up and stared at the telephone. Had this been her, having this conversation? She had called Christina for help, and all she had done was do some silly talk about love to the man, who was about to destroy her life. ‘You are unable to do or say anything that could do any harm to me or yourself. We can’t have you running around, telling everybody what is happening to you, can we?’ Those had been his words, and just a moment ago, they had become true.