The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The cruse of the werslut

Jamie Buske was a workaholic; her job was her life, so she lived by the clock. She would get out of bed every day at precisely 5:25, then She would brush her teeth, shower, get dressed, pants suit or a below the knee length dress. Then She would go to work at precisely 6:20, making sure to get to her office an hour early 7:00 o’clock you could set your clock by her. Jamie’s goal for the time being was to be promoted to head of business operations, and get an office on the 5th floor.

Jamie had never been a social person, all that matter to her was her career. She had no family and the only friend she kept in touch with was her old high school counselor, Sarah Miller.

Jamie was a tall woman 5-feet 10 inches tall and thin 98 pounds. 24,20,24. Her appearance was of little importance to her. She had dull brown hair and small close set dark brown eyes. She never used make up, and would have her hair cut once a month.

Jamie was very self-justifying in everything she did, that made her disliked by almost everyone that had to work with her. Jamie would spend weekends reviewing weekly reports, reading business news, and filing out interoffice complaints against coworkers. Most of her complaints were of people smoking on company property. Most of the smoker would smoke in the parking garage before and after work and at lunch and coffee breaks. Jamie would complain that the garage was company property and that it was inside. “My lungs should not be filled with smoke because of a lot of weak willed nicotine addicts.”

The company’s response was always the same “the garage is not owned by the company, it is leased by the company.”

Jamie had finished all of her paper work, but wasn’t finished for the day. It was Friday She felt it was her duty to inform the other females in the office that they weren’t dressed properly, and the males and females that they weren’t acting professionally. Many times she would tell the smokers in the office, that the stink of tobacco was so strong that they should have to shower before entering the building. But her most bitter remarks were aimed at Shanni, Shanni’s dresses were always to short, and her tops were always to low cut. Jamie hated the fact Shanni would not stick to a schedule, and Jamie knew Shanni was the one that would smoke in the women’s rest room. She confronted her about it, but she just said “Prove it.” Jamie couldn’t prove it but she knew she would catch Shanni red handed some day, and Shanni knew it too. Shanni hated Jamie and would do any thing to ruin her. “I’ll get that bitch some day” Was Shanni motto.

Most of Jamie’s office building was empty and like every Friday precisely at 7:30 she cleaned her desk and left her office. 15 minuets later she was in the parking garage and on the elevator on her way to the 3rd floor. The doors opened and Jamie walked off the elevator and headed for her car. Jamie noticed an odd smell like cigarette smoke but much stronger. She saw a woman standing five or six feet away from her car. Jamie put her hand in her purse and found her pepper spray and stopped. As Jamie looked closer she was stunned at the woman’s appearance; she was 5 feet 10 inches tall but with her stiletto’s she was well over 6 feet tall. Her platinum blond hair was combed out to look almost like a mane. The most obvious feature was her 44ee breast atop her trim 20-inch waste and 32 inch hips. The fact that she wore a black rubber tube top and skintight red leather mini skirt made Jamie think “Bimbo” it was the only word Jamie could thing of to describe the woman.

“Miss may I help you?” Jamie ask, not knowing what to expect

“I’m sorry to bother you but, my name is Kiko and I’m a little lost and I need some help please.” Kiko’s voice had a hint of an oriental accent and sounded like a little girl.

Jamie thought she was no threat, so she let go of her pepper spray and continued towards her car and the woman. “What do you want?”

“I’m looking for a friend and I can’t find her.” Kiko raised her hand to her mouth and took a huge lung filling drag from a large cigar, causing its end to give off a bright red glow, which lit up her face.

Jamie could see Kiko was oriental. “Maybe I can help you, but you’ll need to get rid of that foul smelling thing.” Jamie held her breath, so she would not have to smell the stench of the cigar. She could not believe anyone especially a woman could enjoy smoking one of those big ugly things.

Kiko Put her hand to her side and blew a plume of smoke to the ceiling. “Sorry honey, most of the people I know don’t mind my smoking.”

“I mind! How can you do that to your body? Do you know what’s in those things?” Jamie was so repulsed that anyone could let them-self become so addicted to tobacco that they could smoke a cigar like that.

Kiko Put her head down and started to cry. “I’m sorry. I just can’t control my self, it’s so hard to stop.” She put her hand to her face and reawakened the bright red glow of her cigar.

Jamie shook her head. “I don’t have time for this! I need to go!” She opened her car door and threw her briefcase and jacket on the passenger side seat.

Kiko raised her head, and walked over to Jamie and blew a big cloud of smoke in her face. “Please help me.”

Jamie was enraged. “I just told you I hate those foul smelling things. How could you do that to me?” she started to feel lightheaded.

“My you have a strong will power.” Kiko was surprised by Jamie’s resolve. She grabbed Jamie and pushed her against the wall.

Jamie tried to get away, but Kiko was astoundingly strong. “Let me go.”

“Don’t worry I’ll let you go.” Kiko held Jamie against the wall with one arm. Then she pulled down her rubber tube top, exposing her huge breast and erect nipples. “I’ll let you go after I give you a taste.” She pushed her right nipple into Jamie’s mouth. “Drink up!” she took a long slow drag from her cigar, holding the smoke in for several second and then exhaling a stream of smoke directly into Jamie’s face. “Breath in the smoke, come on honey you’ll need smoke now.”

Jamie was terrified. She tried to get away but Kiko was too strong, and she couldn’t scream, the woman’s nipple filled her mouth. Jamie could feel a worm liquid being forced down her throat and filling her stomach. Her head was starting to spin; every breath she took was filled with foul smelling cigar smoke. Jamie tried to fight, but her body felt so strange, so weak. Jamie’s mind started to wander. She noticed a tattoo of a dragon on Kiko’s right breast. The tattoo’s tell started at her collarbone and spiraled around her breast twice ending with it’s mouth open as if it had her nipple in it’s teeth. Jamie thought how ugly it was, and how stupid it was to do that to your body.

“Look at me.” The woman pulled her nipple away from Jamie’s mouth. “Look at me.”

Jamie wouldn’t look at Kiko. She knew she had to fight back some how. “No I won’t look. Let me go.”

“Wow you do have a strong will power. I’ll let you go after you have another taste.” She put her left nipple in Jamie’s mouth and forced more of the liquid into her stomach. “Soon you will love the smell of cigars.” She continued blowing large clouds of smoke into Jamie’s face. “Breathe it in.”

Jamie could feel her stomach start to burn, and she could feel her strength slipping from her body. She could feel the woman’s breath on her face, but she couldn’t smell the cigar smoke. She could smell something but it smelled nice, it seemed to make her feel worm. Jamie enjoyed this smell; she started to breathe it in deeper and deeper into her lungs. Jamie looked at the Tattoo, her eyes followed the dragon body around and around. “That dragon is kind of neat.” Jamie thought.

Kiko Pulled away from Jamie. “Look at me.” She blew more smoke into her face. “Look at my eyes

Jamie wouldn’t look at first, but soon she couldn’t stop herself she did want to get a good look at Kiko. She looked down at Her feet and her black stiletto’s then slowly up he legs covered with fish net stockings that led her eyes to the mini skirt. Jamie thought. “I bet she has it shaved.” she didn’t even notice that odd thought popping into her head. “Her hands are so little and her finger are so long.” Her eyes focused on the 2-inch long bright red fingernails that tip each of her fingers. Her eyes continued up the woman’s trim body to the woman’s huge breast and the pretty, pretty dragon tattoo. “Look how pretty the dragon is.” Jamie’ eyes finally gazed closely at Kiko face.

Kiko had a beautiful oriental face, with smooth light tan skin, a small round mouth with thick red lips. But when Jamie looked into bright green almond shaped eyes, the world seemed to freeze. Jamie couldn’t move, she couldn’t think, she could only look into those bright green eyes.

“That’s right honey look in my eyes, deep into my eyes.” Kiko put her hands under Jamie’s arms and carried her to the hood of her car and sat her on it, without breaking eye contact. “Look deep into my eyes, you can’t look away,” there is only my eyes, you can think of nothing but my eyes. My eyes are becoming part of you.” the woman took a lung full of smoke from her cigar, and moved her mouth directly in front of Jamie face, and slowly exhaled a thick stream of smoke into her open mouth, and nose. “Inhale the smoke, it’s part of you now, your body needs the smoke.

Jamie took a deep breath, and pulled in all of the wonderful smoke she could. “Hmmm” was the only sound she made.

“My eyes are in you. There’re becoming part of you. Close your eyes. Let my eyes become your eyes.” Jamie closed her eyes.

Kiko Pulled Jamie shoes and pants off then stop to look at her big white panties. She ripped them to shreds. She laid Jamie’s head back, and started to rub her stomach, and continued feeding her smoke. “You fell your body changing. It’s changing from the in side out. You can’t stop it, it’s to powerful.”

Jamie suddenly realized something was happening. She had to stop this; she had to fight back. Her eyes opened “No. No. No. Stop this” she raised up and pushed her way to her feet.

Kiko steeped back and smiled. “Don’t fight it, you’re to late.”

Jamie tried to run away but she could only take little steeps, and her feet and legs felt funny. She felt like she needed to be walking on her toes. Jamie turned to look and at the woman. “What have you done to me.” But she didn’t hear her own voice. She heard a voice that sounded like a little girl, a little girl with an oriental accent. Jamie was suddenly hit with a wave of pain. She drooped to her knees, and grabbed her chest. “Oh god it hurts.” Jamie body fell back on the ground, and her eyes slammed shut. “Please stop this from happening.” She could fell her breast growing. She squeezed her hands over them in a futile attempted to stop them. Soon her hands started to cramp, and her arm became ridged, and pushed them selves to her sides. Jamie could feel her tits growing they had stretched her size 24-a bra to its limit, it let go with a snap. Without the bra her tits continued to grow on checked. She was arching her back and kicking her legs trying to get back on her feet, but it was no uses. Jamie hands were growing thinner, and her fingers were growing longer. Her fingernails had grown to an inch long, and were still growing. Jamie tried to speak, but her mouth would not form the words, her lips had grown very thick, the best she could do was. “Mmfffmuuhhh.” Jamie body suddenly stopped moving, her brown hair started to turn red, and grow longer and thicker. Jamie’s face began to change, her cheekbones were higher, and her nose became a bit falter, her skin began to change color. Jamie’s body was no longer Jamie’s it was well on its way to being totally transformed. Jamie’s struggle was not over; She was now fighting for control of her mind. Thoughts and images were flashing in her mind. Jamie knew they weren’t her thoughts. Thoughts of men and women fucking her, and eating her out. Jamie knew her own mind. She thought Her will power was stronger than this. “I can beat this, this thing, this transformey thing” Jamie was finding it hard to think. “I just need to concentrate, I’ll not let this fucking thing beat me.” She could feel her shirt being ripped apart. “Wait I don’t use words like that. Fuck what am I thinking, I need to fight this.” Jamie’s pussy started to become wet. She could feel it flowing down her ass. “I’m lubing my back door. No, No, I must concentrate, concentrate. Her new nipples were so sensitive, and She was so horny. “I could concentrate if I, if I, had a smoke. No, No wait I don’t smoke.”

Kiko Stood watching Jamie transformation, as she smoked a cigar and masturbated. “Wow I’ve never seen a transformation take so long.”

Jamie was trying to stay in control, but she was so horny. “I must concentrate. So horny.” Jamie knew she had to fight harder to remain in control. “Must fight, tits so big, so horny, so horny.” She started to regain some control of her body; she began to move her head back and forth. “Must fight, I’m so horny.”

Kiko had just used the butt of her old cigar to bring a new one to life, when she heard Jamie say “So horny.” She ran over to Jamie as fast as the skintight skirt and stiletto’s would allow. “I’ll help you honey.” She sat down beside Jamie and plunged two fingers deep into her dripping wet cunt. “Here honey this will fix you right up.”

Jamie’s mind and body went into convolutions with the hardest and longest orgasm Kiko had every seen. After six or seven minuets She sat up. Her now almond shaped eyes popped open. They were now bright green. She looked at Kiko and smiled. Kiko put the cigar to her new little round mouth. The tip glowed bright red for several seconds; Kiko pulled it away, and she exhaled an enormous cloud of smoke through her mouth and nose, “Fuck I needed that. Who am I?”

Kiko looked at her and giggled “Tomika, silly” both women started to giggle.

Tomika looked around. “Hey look some dumb ass left their door open.” Both women continued giggling.

Kiko got to her feet “Come on Tomika, we need to get you some clothes.” She put her hand out to help her get to her feet.

“Wow look some body ripped up all their clothes.” Tomika look at the site of her transformation, and had a vague memory of something, someone trying to get away, some J something fighting, or something.

“You going to smoke that or what?” Kiko pulled Tomiko away from the car.

Tomika put the cigar to her lips and filled her lungs, the vague memory drifted away with a thick plume of cigar smoke.

Kiko led Tomika up the parking garage ramp to the 4th level. “Here’s my car, the pretty little red one.” The two women got in the convertible and drove away.

By 9 o’clock the little red convertible pulled into the back parking lot of Claire’s beauty salon.

“Come on Tomika let’s dress you up, then we’ll go have some fun.” They enter the salon’s back door. “Look in here.” Kiko guided Tomika down a stairway to a room in the basement, and turn on the tight. The room had two barber chairs a large counter loaded down with boxes, and a wall with a floor to ceiling mirror.

Tomika ran and jumped in one of the chairs and started to spin around. " Wee, come on Kiko, this is fun.”

Kiko ran to the other chair and began spinning. “This is fun.” Both women started to giggle. Then Kiko stopped. “Hey I need to do your hair and make up.” She got up and went to the counter, gathering up brushes and make up. Soon she had Tomika laid back in the chair working on her make up, hair and nails. “You’re going to look so pretty.” Kiko worked on Tomika for over an hour. She washed and dried Tomika hair then brushed it out. Tomika felt so relaxed. Kiko kept telling her how sexy she was, how beautiful she was, how she was a sexual animal. Then she did Tomika toe and finger nails. Telling her she needed to remember to smoke, or she must be around people that are smoking.

Tomika absorbed every word.

Kiko started working on Tomika’s makeup, shaping her eyebrows, and putting on her eyeliner and shadow. “You’re so irresistible.”

Tomika thought she could remember being different somehow. “I feel funny, like I should remember something.” Tomika whispered to Kiko.

Kiko smiled “I know what you need.” She went to the counter opened a box and returned with two big cigars and a lighter. “Here we could use a smoke.” She put a cigar in her mouth and one in Tomika’s, leaned in close and lit both cigars.

Both women closed their eyes and drew hard pulling the smoke deep into their lungs, then slowly exhaling into each others faces moving their open mouths closer together until their lips met.

Kiko pushed her tongue into Tomika’s mouth, and the two women gave each other a long Smokey kiss. “I’ll go get you some clothes to try on. You just enjoy yourself, I’ll be back.” Kiko turned Tomika to face the mirror.

Tomika sat in the chair smoking when she noticed herself in the mirror. “Wow look at me.” She stood up in front of the chair, looking at herself as if she were mesmerized. She had long shapely muscular arms and muscular legs separated at the top by a tuft of dark red hair, and trim 30-inch hips. “Look at my tight ass.” Tomika said to herself with a smile. She looked at her flat rock hard stomach, and put her hand on it. She noticed her hands were small with long fingers, tipped with long black nails. She thought her hands looked almost to small to hold the cigar she had in between her fingers. Tomika had the urge to take yet another long deep hit from her cigar, an urge she acted on almost with out thought. Her attention was drawn to her massive breasts they were at lest 44mm and perfectly round. She exhaled a stream of smoke, when her breath hit her palm-sized nipples they became hard and erect, causing Tomika to feel a wave of pleasure. “Oh my” she quickly looked up at the mirror and noticed her hair. She had long, thick dark red hair with blonde highlights, which flowed to the middle of her back and over her shoulder. And Her face was very pretty and obviously oriental, A small nose with a thin bridge and flared nostrils. Her mouth was small and round with thick pouting lips. She had thin high arched eyebrows. Thick heavy eyelids with red eye shadow, and big bright green almond shaped eyes. Tomika found it very hard to stop looking into her own eyes they were so pretty. She placed the cigar in her mouth and her right hand began explore her engorged nipples. Her left hand found the narrow tuft of hair, and followed to her wet pussy. The sensation was so over powering she fell back into the chair. Loosing eye contact for just a second, then quickly regaining it. Tomika’s fingers were buried deep in her cunt pumping her fingers in and out, harder and harder, faster and faster.

Kiko walked back into the room and saw Tomika was entrance by her own eyes. “Tomika your eyes are very powerful. Do you under stand?”

“Yes my eyes are powerful.” Tomika said with the cigar clinched in her teeth.

“When you are confused, look into your eyes, they will guide you.” Kiko stepped behind Tomika’s chair.

“Eyes will guide me.” Tomika let out an earth shattering high-pitched squeal. Her body had such a violent orgasm Kiko thought she would rip the chair loose from the floor. Tomika’s eyes slid shut.

Kiko walked to the front of Tomika and started dressing her. She dressed her in 6-inch stiletto red leather nee high boots, and a red leather corset. She took the stub of a cigar from Tomika’s mouth and put it in the ashtray on the counter. “Wake up baby.”

Tomika’s eyes opened, she looked at Kiko and smiled. “I want to have some fun.”

Kiko smiled back. “Follow me.” Tomiko followed her out to the little red convertible.

The two women arrived at Jokers dance club about 11:00 o’clock. Kiko parked in back of the club, in a reserved parking lot. “You’ll love it here, we’ll have lots of fun.” Then they went into the club.

Tomika walked into the club stopped and took a deep breath. “MMMMM I love this place,” The air in the club was thick with smoke, cigarette and cigar. She looked around and saw Kiko was talking to a woman at the bar. The woman looked and acted mad. She could see Kiko throw an envelope and heard her yell. “Fuck you bitch.” Suddenly Tomika’s attention was drawn to a young couple holding hands in a booth at the back of the club.

Todd and Becky Johnson, had gotten marred a week a go and this was their first night out as a couple. Tomika was staring at the couple, “Look at them. I have an urge to go to them.” She said as Kiko walked over to her, and gave her a cigar.

“They are kind of innocent. You have an urge to have some fun with them, don’t you?” Kiko smiled. She knew Tomika’s transformation was complete.

“Yes, I can almost see myself seducing them.” Tomika held her cigar to Kiko lighter and brought it to life.

“That cigar has the taste it will help you.” Kiko and Tomika walked over to the booth. “May we set here for a minute please?” The two women sat down. “Hi, I’m Kiko and this is Tomika.”

Todd and Becky just looked at each other. Then Todd said. “Ok, sure I guess.” As he squeezed Becky’s hand. “I’m Todd and this is my wife Becky.”

Tomika sat across from Becky, and Kiko sat across from Todd. “Do you mind if we smoke?” Kiko took a drag from her cigar, then looked into Todd eyes, and blow a cloud of smoke in his face.

“Excuse me lady, we smoke but that’s just rude” Becky said to Kiko in a hateful tone.

Tomika pulled a lung of smoke from her cigar, and blew a small stream toward Becky.

Becky slowly turned to look at Tomika, but the smoke was starting to effect her mind. “What’s wrong with you two?” her tone softened, and her eyes met with Tomika.

“Do you like to smoke Todd?” Kiko pushed another cloud of smoke into his face.

“Yes.” Todd was staring deep into Kiko eyes.

Kiko said to Tomika “don’t use too much milk, you don’t want a transformation.” then she leaned in closer to Todd’s face. “Todd come dance with me.” Kiko and Todd left the booth, and Kiko led Todd out the back door of the club.

“Becky do you like to smoke?” Tomika streamed more smoke at Becky.

“I’ll smoke with Todd, but not when I’m alone.” Becky’s eyes were locked with Tomika.

“Smoking is so relaxing.” Tomika kept feeding Becky stream after stream of cigar smoke. Why do you love it Becky?”

“I, I’m not sure.” The smoke was confessing her. “It’s relaxing”

“You love the smell.” Tomika smiled.

“Yes, the smell.” Becky was looking deep into Tomika’s eyes.

“You love the feel of smoke in your lungs.”

“Yes, I love the feel.”

“You love to smoke.”

“I love to smoke.”

Tomika put her finger under her corset and got a drop of her own milk and put it on the tip of her cigar. She put the cigar in Becky’s mouth. “Smoke this, fill your lungs”

Becky obeyed, she pulled hard on the cigar making it glow for several seconds and filling her lungs.

“Hold in the smoke let it become part of you.”

Becky held the smoke in.

“You love to smoke because it makes you feel so relaxed” Tomika leaned her face in closer to Becky’s, filling Becky’s vision with her eyes. “You love to look into my eyes, my eyes are so beautiful. You can’t look away; you don’t want to look away. " Tomika had Becky hold the smoke in for over minute. “My eyes are becoming part of you. Ok Becky let the smoke drift slowly from your mouth. As the smoke drifts from your mouth my eyes flow deeper into you.” Tomika took the cigar from Becky’s mouth. My eye’s are part of you.” Tomika had control of Becky’s mind.

“You love Todd, don’t you Becky?”

“Yes I love Todd.”

“You love to smoke.”

“Yes I love to smoke.”

“You love me most of all.”

“Yes I love you most of all.”

“You would do anything for me.”

“Yes I will do anything for you.”

“Becky you’re my little smoking slut.”

“Yes I’m your little smoking slut.”

“Slut get under this table and lick my pussy.” Tomika spread her leg apart.

Becky slipped under the table and crawled over to Tomika and began licking her wet pussy. Her only thoughts were to please her new lover.

“Harder, Faster, That’s good slut” Tomika closed her eyes, smoked her cigar, and enjoyed her new toy.

Becky pushed her head deeper into Tomika cunt, and began licking faster, and faster.

Tomika knew she could never give up her new power.

Jamie was awakened Saturday morning about 10 o’clock by her telephone. “Hello.” Her voice was deep and raspy.

The voice on the phone said. “Hello Ms. Buske.

“Yes this is Ms. Buske.” Jamie could not believe how bad she felt.

“Ms. Buske, this is Jack Carter the garage supervisor at park a lot.”

“Yes what can I do for you Mr. Carter?” Jamie thought she was going to throw up, she had such a nasty taste in her mouth.

“Ma’am we found your car, well it’s been vandalized.”

“My car? Are you sure?” She couldn’t remember coming home. She could remember leaving work, but nothing after getting off the elevator.

“Yes ma’am it’s your car. It’s ok I think but the door was open, and we found clothes ripped up and thrown all over it.”

“Oh my, I, I,” Jamie had to think of something to tell him. “I had car trouble, but I think I can fix it.”

“You’ll need to come down here before 5:00 o’clock to look it over and sign some papers.”

“Ok I’ll be there before 5:00 o’clock.” Jamie hung up the phone, then got out of bed. “Oh my goodness.” She looked down at her body, and saw she was nude. Jamie was so confused she never slept in the nude. Jamie walked into the bathroom and put on her bathrobe. She just couldn’t stand that foul taste anymore she had to brush her teeth. “What is going on here?” Jamie looked at herself in the mirror, and saw she had on makeup, but it was cheep looking, nothing at all like her normal makeup. She started washed her face. “I’m sick, I had a fever last night and I got up in my sleep. That’s it, I took off my pajamas, and I put on this ugly makeup.” She knew there had to be a logical reason.

Jamie brushing her teeth and showering, and was getting dressed when she noticed her bra was too tight. “What’s going on? I’ve always worn this size.” After trying on almost all of her bras she found one that was a little more comfortable. Jamie was clean and dressed and felt much better. As Jamie walked into her living room she noticed the stench of tobacco smoke. Jamie looked around and found three cigar butts in an ashtray on her coffee table. She was becoming concerned. No one was allowed to smoke in her apartment, and she didn’t own an ashtray. Jamie checked the rest of her apartment and found a pair of red boots and a red corset. Jamie thought the corset had to be a joke, no one could fill that thing out. After checking her doors and windows Jamie felt safe. She had decided the cigars were from the maintenance man, he must have left them behind when he fixed her sink last week. That excuse wasn’t very believable, but something deep inside Jamie made her accept it with out question.

Jamie sat on the couch and started to call a cab, but suddenly the thought of calling her friend Sarah popped into her head. “I haven’t seen Sarah in a while.” Jamie made the phone call and soon Sarah was on her way to. Jamie looked for her purse but couldn’t find it, so she dug out an old gym bag and put her spar keys in it, and some cash. She was setting on the couch waiting for Sarah and another thought popped into her. Jamie put the boots and corset in the bag, she didn’t know why, but before she could think about it there was a knock on the door. Jamie opened the door. “Hello Sarah, it’s so good to see you.” Sarah was 42, not as tall as Jamie, but a bit heavier. Sarah had knee length, light brown hair, that was vary thick.

“Hello Jamie, well look at you, you’ve filled out, You look good.” Sarah hugged Jamie.

“Come in, have a set.” Jamie and Sarah sat on the couch and talked for a few minutes.

Sarah sniffed the air. “Jamie you’re not smoking are you?”

“Absolutely not! That smell is from a maintenance man’s cigars.”

“Oh that smell is just terrible. How can you stand it?”

“I know the smell is bad, but I can’t get rid of it.” Jamie thought it was odd the smell didn’t seem to bother her anymore.

Soon the two were in Sarah car and on their way to the garage. “Sarah I appreciate you doing this for me.”

“I don’t mind, I glad you called, it’s been to long.” Sarah smiled she enjoyed spending time with Jamie.

The two women pulled into the garage about 2 o’clock. Jamie asked Sarah to wait for her, while she went to the maintenance office. Jamie walked into the room marked maintenance office; it was a small room with a candy machine and a soft drink machine along the back wall, to her right another door, and an old table and chair in the middle of the floor. “Hello, hello.”

“Hello I’ll be right with you.” Came a voice from the door to her right.

Jamie smiled she knew the room had to be a rest room. She sat down in the chair to wait. After a few impatient moments Jamie noticed a cigar smoldering in an ashtray. “That’s odd I didn’t smell that.” She sat looking at the cigar; suddenly she picked it up, put it to her lips, and brought it to life. “What did I do that for?” she put the cigar back, then exhaled a plum of smoke. As soon as the smoke cleared her lips she forgot what she had just done.

Soon a man walked through door and into the room. “Hello can I help you?”

“Yes I’m Jamie Buske I need to get my car.”

“Oh yes ma’am, I’m Jack Carter I’m the one that called you.” He shook hands with Jamie. I’ll go get your things for you. We put them in a locker; I’ll just be a minuet.

Jamie sat waiting, and watching the smoke from the cigar roll toward the ceiling. Her mind started to wander, at first she wandered why she couldn’t remember anything after she left her office. Suddenly a thought sprang into Jamie mind. “I’ll take Sarah to a beauty salon.” Jamie knew Sarah didn’t let anyone cut her hair, but might like a facial.

Jack walked back into the room. “Here you go Miss Buske, your keys and your stuff.” He put her briefcase and a bag containing shoes, a pair of pants, and the shredded remains of her shirt on the table “There was some ripped up panties, but they were all wet and smelly, so I sweep them into the trash.”

“Do you have something for me to sing?” Jamie looked into bag and saw the shredded shirt and her nipples got hard, and her bar felt as if it was shrinking.

“Yes ma’am, just sing here.” He handed her a clipboard and a pin. Jack picked up the cigar and started puffing on it.

Jamie almost told him to stop smoking that foul thing, but something stopped her. She singed the form, and inhaled as much of the smoke as she could. “Here you go.” Jamie smiled. “Thank you.” She picked up her things and left the room.

Sarah watch Jamie come out of the office, and called to her. “Are you done?”

“Hold on I’ll be right back.” Jamie walked to the elevator. A few minuets latter she drove her car next to Sarah’s “follow me.” And she drove out of the garage. Jamie wasn’t sure why but she had to get Sarah to Claire’s beauty salon.

Sarah didn’t know where Jamie was taking her but she hoped it wouldn’t take to long, so She followed Jamie out of the garage.

By 3 O’clock both cars were parked in back of Claire’s, and Jamie was trying to talk Sarah into coming in with her. “Come on Sarah it’ll be fun you’ll get a facial, and that’s all. No one will touch your hair.”

“I just don’t like these places, you know that.” Sarah would not get out of her car.

“Look just come in with me, watch Claire do my facial, then you can decide.” Jamie didn’t know why it was so important for Sarah to go in with her, but she couldn’t stop herself.

“Ok, ok I’ll go in and watch, but that’s all.” The two women walked around to the front and entered the salon.

“Hello ladies, I’m Claire, what can I do for you to day?” Claire was average height and build, a bit top-heavy. She was pretty, with kinky jet-black hair, brown eyes, and brown skin. Claire’s voice was deep and sexy, with a Jamaican accent.

“Hi Claire, I’m Jamie and this is Sarah, we’re here for a special facial, well I’m here for a facial, Sarah’s is afraid of beauty salons.” Jamie looked at Sarah and smiled.

“I just don’t like the thought someone watching me getting my hair cut, or anything else.” Sarah smiled shyly.

“Ladies follow me.” Claire led the women to the back of the salon, then down the stair to the basement. “No one will see you down here.”

Sarah looked at the room and it’s two chairs, this is nice, but what’s that smell?”

“Oh don’t worry about that smell, I’ll light some incense, you’ll love it.” Claire sat Jamie and Sarah in the chairs, went to the counter and lit some incense. “You ladies just relax, I’ll be back in a few minuets.” Then she left the room, closing the door behind her.

Jamie sat back in her chair and felt oddly comfortable. “That dose smell good.”

Sarah felt a little uncomfortable but Jamie was with her so she tried to relax. “I can’t smell anything but that odor, it smells almost like smoke.”

“No. Breath in deeper you’ll smell the incense.” Jamie was becoming more and more relaxed with each breath.

Sarah took a deep breath. “Oh I smell it now. It is a nice.” She started to feel more at ease. “This is kind of pleasant.”

After a few minuets Jamie was in a dream like state. “Ooh this is so good. No, no this is wrong.” Images and feeling of Tomika were flowing through her mind. Jamie was trying to fight, trying to think of something else, but the incense had her so relaxed she couldn’t resist Tomika’s thoughts filling her head.

Sarah was feeling the effects of the incense to. “I didn’t realize I was so tired.” She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Claire came back into the room an hour later, and saw Sarah fast a sleep. “Rest up you’ll need it.” Then she walked over to the counter got a cigar and lit it. “Jamie can you hear me?”

Jamie’s eyes were closed, but she was muttering something to herself.

Claire pulled a stool from under the counter, and put between Sarah and Jamie’s chairs. “Jamie talk to me.” She sat on the stool. “Jamie” she took a deep drag from the cigar, leaned over and put her face close to Jamie’s and exhaled a stream of smoke.

Jamie took a breath. “Oh no.” she turned her head away from Claire.

“Now, now don’t be that way. You know you need the smoke.” Claire took another drag from her cigar, and blew another stream of smoke at Jamie’s face.

This time Jamie turned back toward Claire, and fed on the smoke, tacking in all she could. “What have you done to me?”

Claire put the cigar in Jamie’s mouth. “Just smoke this soon you will remember who you are.”

“I don’t smoke what have you done to me?” Jamie couldn’t resist; she began filling her lungs.

Claire put her hand on Jamie’s stomach, and started rubbing it. " That’s right, smoke the cigar, and remember who you are.”

“I’m Jamie Buske.” Suddenly she felt that was the wrong answer. “I’m, I’m Jamie Buske.” Jamie was becoming more and more confused. “I’m Jamie, I know who I am. I’m, I’m just a little smoky, no sleepy, I don’t smoke.”

“You love to smoke, you smoke all the time, now do you remember who you are?” Claire smiled. She was enjoying Jamie’s struggle to stay in control.

Jamie knew she hated smoking, but she couldn’t stop herself, she had to smoke, something inside her needed the smoke. “I’m, Jamie?”

“Keep smoking you’ll remember who you are.” Claire started to remove Jamie’s clothes. “Just relax, and soon you’ll remember who you are.” She could see Jamie’s bra was much too small, as she removed it. “Now you can relax.” Jamie’s eyes slowly closed. Claire put a barber’s cape over her naked body, then took the cigar butt from Jamie’s mouth.

Jamie’s mind was slowing transforming as she slept.

Claire got up went over to the counter and opened a dower. “Now were did I put my toys?” She retrieved some leather arm and leg restrains, and walked over to Sarah.

Sarah was sleeping, but it was no longer a sound sleep.

Claire removed Sarah’s clothes then strapped her arms and legs to the chair. She went back to the counter, and picked up a tube. “I’m going to enjoy this.” She removed a cigar form the tube and lit it. She pulled the stool close to Sarah and sat down. “Sarah, wake up.” Claire blew a plume of smoke into Sarah’s face. “Come on Sarah, wake up. Wake up Sarah, I need to turn you into a smoker, wake up.” She put the cigar in Sarah’s mouth, then pinched her nose, so each time Sarah would inhale she would pull the smoke into her lungs.

Sarah started to cough, then she woke up. “What’s going on? Where are my clothes?” She tried to push the cigar away from her face, but she couldn’t move her arms. “What are you doing to me? Let me go.” Sarah struggled against the straps. “I demand you let me go at once.”

Claire smiled, and held the cigar tighter against Sarah’s mouth. “Don’t fight it, your going to be a cigar smoker before the night is over.” She could see the end of the cigar glowing with each breath Sarah took. “That’s good, soon you’ll be hooked.” She pulled the cigar away from Sarah’s mouth.

“Are you crazy? Smoking is a nasty habit. And a health hazard.” Sarah was angered that Claire was forcing her to smoke, more then she was angered that she was being held against her will.

“Soon you’ll be smoking because you want to.” Claire put the cigar back in Sarah’s mouth.

Sarah tried not to inhale, but each breath she took filled her lungs with more and more smoke. “I’ll never smoke of my own free will. You can force me to breathe it in, but I’ll never smoke because I want to.”

Claire laughed. “Now, now, relax, it’s an acquired taste, but soon you’ll learn to love it.”

Sarah was starting to feel lightheaded. “I’ll never acquire a taste for smoking.” She was becoming dizzy. “Stop doing this to me.” Sarah closed her eyes, and started to drift off to sleep.

“That’s right, relax, and enjoy your new habit.” Claire began rubbing Sarah’s stomach. “That’s right sleep, fill your lungs, breathe in.” Claire watched the cigar glow brighter and brighter as Sarah unconsciously took in the smoke. After the cigar was all but gone, Claire left the room.

When Sarah woke up she thought she was sick, her head was spinning, her throat was burning, and her mouth had a bad taste in it. “What’s going on? Oh no now I remember.” Sarah tried to get free from the straps, but they were too strong. “Help! Help! Someone please help me.” She couldn’t hear anything, and when she looked around, she saw Jamie in the chair next to her. “Oh my god. Jamie, Jamie are you ok?” Sarah felt horrible, she had forgotten about Jamie. “Jamie, Jamie what has she done to you?” Sarah could see Jamie moving. “Jamie can you hear my?”

Jamie couldn’t hear Sarah; her mind was slowing transforming. Her old personality was being absorbed by her new one, a more cunning and sinister personality. Tomika’s was starting to take over again.

Sarah was trying to free herself, “Jamie, can you talk?” She struggled against the straps until she was exhausted. “Jamie, wake up.” Sarah looked around, hoping to find a way to get free.

Suddenly the door swung open. “Hello ladies, did you miss me?” Claire entered the room pushing a cart. “I needed to get my tools, and I brought a few toys.” She pushed the cart to the opposite side of Jamie. She then turned her chair so Sarah could see what she was doing.

“What are you doing to her?” Sarah tried to look around the chair, but could only get a glimpse of Claire moving from the cart to Jamie and back. “Stop it! Please, please just stop. Why are you doing this?”

“Relax. I’m not going to hurt you or your friend.” Claire stopped what she was doing to Jamie, and went over to the counter. “You need something to do.” She opened a dower and got a pair of handcuffs with an 18-inch chain, an ashtray, and two cigars. “I’ll let you work on your new habit.” Claire put the ashtray and cigars on the stool, then handcuffed Sarah’s right hand to the chair, and then released the strap.

“I’m not going to work on any habit.” She moved her arm around trying to get it free. “Let us go and I won’t call the police.”

Claire pushed the stool within reach of Sarah’s hand. “Now I’ll lit this and put it in the ashtray. You will pick it up, and you will smoke it.” Then she stepped behind Sarah. “If you don’t smoke for me, I’ll cut off all your hair.” Claire pulled Sarah’s hair into a long ponytail.

“No. Don’t cut my hair.” Sarah started to sob. She had worked hard to keep her hair thick and long. For most of her life she had long hair. The thought of loosing it was overwhelming.

Claire knew Sarah just needed a little more convincing. “I would hate to cut off all this beautiful hair.” Claire got a brush from the cart, and started brushing Sarah hair. “It’s so thick, and so very long.” She brushed her hair with long slow strokes. “Just smoke for me, and I’ll leave your hair alone.”

Sarah thought. “I can’t let her cut off my hair. Maybe I better do what she says; she has already forced me to smoke one cigar. I won’t inhale, I’ll just take short little puffs that can’t hurt me.” She picked up the cigar, and put it to her lips.

“That’s right baby, now pull the smoke into your lungs.” Claire continued brushing Sarah’s hair, with long, slow strokes. “See, that feels good, so nice and relaxing.” Claire made another long slow pass threw Sarah’s hair. “Your hair’s so thick, and so long.” She made another long, slow pass. “Your hair is so thick, and so silky smooth.” And she made another long slow pass threw her hair. “See, that feels so nice, long slow strokes.” Claire made another pass threw Sarah’s hair. “See, that feels so nice, long slow strokes.”

Sarah was becoming more relax with every stroke of the brush. “Please don’t cut my hair.” She took a quick puff from the cigar. Sarah thought. “A quick puff isn’t to bad, if it stops her from cutting my hair.”

Claire saw Sarah take a quick puff. “Long and slow, feels so good, long and slow, is so enjoyable.” She pulled the brush slowly threw her hair. “Smoke your cigar, that’s a good girl.” Claire started brushing Sarah’s hair with slow rhythmic strokes, followed by soothing words of encouragement. “Relax, I’m just brushing your hair, with long slow strokes. You’re safe, so just relax, take a deep slow breath, and relax.”

Sarah’s hand was holding the cigar to her mouth, when Claire made a long slow pass threw her hair, and told her to take a deep slow breath, now hold it. She took a slow deep drag from the cigar, and held in the smoke.

“That’s nice, see how good it feels, it’s so relaxing.” Claire saw Sarah had filled her lungs, so she made another slow pass threw her hair. “Now slowly exhale, and relax.”

Sarah slowly exhaled a plume of smoke towards the ceiling, and she felt so relaxed. Sarah didn’t realize what she had just done.

Claire timed each brush stroke, so that Sarah would tack a deep drag from the cigar. “Breathe in, it’s so relaxing. Exhale, it feels so good, Breathe in, it’s so relaxing. Exhale, it feels so good.” She repeated the routine until Sarah had finished the cigar, and was sound a sleep. ”

Sarah had drifted off to sleep, not realizing she had smoked the entire cigar, with deep lung filling drags.

Claire took the cigar butt from Sarah’s fingers and put it in the ashtray. “That was very good, soon you’ll be smoking all by your self.” Then she kissed Sarah on the forehead.

Claire walked back over to Jamie. She knew her time was running out, she had to Finnish Jamie’s alteration, before nightfall. She was on her knees working on Jamie stopping only long enough to check the time. “This is going feel so good, you’ll love it.” Then she pulled the cape off of Jamie, and began working on her breast. After an hour Claire was done. She position Jamie on the chair then turned the chair so Jamie was facing the mirror. “Wake up.”

Jamie’s personality was almost totally enslaved. Tomika personality was growing stronger as night and the moon approached. Jamie opened her eyes, and saw herself in the mirror. She could see that her labia had two small gold loops, and her clitoris had a gold ring, as her eyes scanned up she saw each nipple had gold barbell. “Oh my god no. You’ve mutilated my body.” Jamie felt as if she were in a nightmare.

“No, no Jamie, I’ve improved your body.” Claire started playing with the ring in Jamie’s clitoris. “You see how good that feels?”

An unbelievable wave of pure pleasure shot threw Jamie’s body. Her back arched, and her eyes slammed shut, and her entire body began to tremble.

“You see how I’ve improved your body?” Claire stopped playing with the ring, and She climbed on top of Jamie. “Jamie open your eyes.”

Jamie opened her eyes. All she could see was Claire’s brown eyes

“Watch my eyes.” Claire held Jamie so she couldn’t look away. “Look at my eyes.”

Jamie looked at Claire’s eyes, when they started to change color. Slowly they change from brown to bright green. “Who are you?”

Claire smiled. “Look into my eyes.” Jamie was powerless to look away. “Look into my eyes, and remember who you are.” Claire’s eyes now mesmerized what was left of Jamie’s personality. “When you sleep you will obey Tomika.” Claire slid her hand back to Jamie’s newly pierced clit, causing another wave pleasure to shot threw her body. “When you sleep you will obey Tomika, Jamie do you understand?”

“I will obey Tomika.” Jamie’s body went limp.

Claire got up and stood in front of the mirror, then striped off her clothes. “Oh good god here I go.” She put her hands to her chest, and started rolling her fingers around her nipples, and playing with her nipple rings. She gave a tug to each nipple sending a wave of ecstasy down her body, almost causing her knees to buckle. “Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Yes, oh my god yes.” Her body was beginning to change color; slowly her ebony skin was growing lighter. Her hair was growing longer and turning blond. Claire’s breast were growing bigger and firmer, and her nipples were getting larger and becoming swollen. The sensitivity of her nipples increased by so much she thought she would pass out. Claire smiled as her personality slipped away, and her eyes slammed shut.

When Kiko opened her eyes the first thing she saw was her own reflection in the mirror. The sight of her body mesmerized her, as it completed its transformation. She loved to watch her hair turn platinum blond and her skin change to a light tan. But she worshiped the growth of her tits. “Ieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.” Her voice was becoming higher pitched. Kiko was being overwhelmed by wave after wave of ecstasy, but she couldn’t stop herself from playing with her nipples. Soon her transformation was complete, and Kiko had a huge orgasm and began to cum. “Oh shit, oh fucking shit.” Kiko could feel her juices running down her lags. “Eeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh.” Kiko dropped to her knees. " Oh god I need a cigar.” She waited a few minutes then slowly got to her feet. As Kiko walked to the counter she saw Jamie passed out in one chair and Sarah in the other. “Ohhh, play mates.” She got a cigar and lit it. “Ahhh, god I need this.” Kiko pulled hard on the cigar, making the end glow bright red for over a minute. She filled her lungs with as much smoke as possible, then held it in, letting her body absorb all it could. Kiko walked over to Jamie then pressed her mouth tightly on to Jamie’s and forced the smoke in to her, as if she were giving her mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Kiko pulled away from Jamie’s body as it began to twitch. Jamie’s eyes snapped open, they were now a bright green, so bright they almost seemed to glow. A very thick cloud of smoke started to roll out of her mouth, but was quickly sucked back in. Jamie’s legs started to kick, and her arm became ridged and pushes them selves to her side. Jamie’s back arched, and pushed her hips into the air, then pumping them up and down as if she were being fucked. Her body was rapidly transforming; her hair and skin had changed color. Her eyes and face had changed shape, and her tits were now huge. Her nipples and clit were so sensitive from her new piercing she couldn’t contain herself. Jamie let out a loud high-pitched squeal. “Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh.” Followed by a plume of smoke. Her orgasm was so powerful she sprayed cum on Kiko and Sarah.

Tomika saw what she had done and started to giggle. She sat up and looked at Sarah. “You didn’t transform her yet did you?”

“No, but Claire had started to get her hook on cigars.” Kiko took a drag from the cigar, then handed it to Tomika. “You were right, she will fight the transformation.”

“I know she will fight us the whole way, It will be so much fun turning her into one of us.” Tomika took a long drag from the cigar filling her lungs.

As both women looked at Sarah and smiled, their nipples became erect.

Kiko took the cigar from Tomika and put it in the ashtray next to Sarah. She then led her out the door and to a dimly lit room on the other side of the mirror. The room looked like a storeroom for a fetish shop, with rack after rack of unique clothes. In one Connor of the room was a large shower stall, but the main attraction was the window. The window was the back of a two-way mirror. Kiko showed Tomika how they could see into the other room. “Look, see we can see your friend, but she can’t see us.”

Tomika giggle. “She’s still sleeping.” She turned and started looking at some of the clothes on the racks.

Kiko walked to the shower and turned it on. " I’m going to take a shower.” She stepped in.

Tomika looked at Kiko. “Wait for me.” She followed her into the shower.

Kiko picked up a bar of soap, and started washing herself off. “Mmm, I love taking a shower in the dark.”

“That water feel so good.” Tomika took the soap and started washing Kiko shoulders and back. “My tits, and cunt fell funny, like they’re always horny.”

“That’s because Claire pierced your nipples and clit. Silly.” Kiko snicker.

“Who is Claire?” Tomika couldn’t remember too much before he transformation.

“Claire and I share a body. Once a month for three nights, when the moon is full I take over our body.” Kiko knew why Tomiko was confused. “Claire smokes that’s why I can remember what she dose, and why when it’s close to the full moon she obey me.” Kiko turned around to face Tomiko. “Do you remember any of last night?”

Tomika started washed Kiko huge tits and told her she could remember every thing from waking up in the parking garage until Becky was her slave, but nothing much after that. “Jamie doesn’t want to smoke, she hates smoking, I remember that.”

Kiko took the soap, and started washing Tomika. “Don’t worry about Jamie, when she sleeps, you can make her do things, like smoke. Things she wouldn’t do on her own.” She rubbed the soap around Tomika’s nipples. “You don’t remember what you told me after we sent Todd and Becky home?”

“No, I don’t think so.” Tomika’s memory was slowly starting to come back to her, and her nipples were becoming more and more erect.

“You told me you wanted to transform someone. Someone that would fight it.” Kiko was rubbing the soap around and round Tomika’s huge tits, causing them to become engorged.

“Oh yea, I think I’m starting to remember.” Tomika could feel her tits growing firmer. “Sarah, hates to smoke, and thinks sex is just for reproduction.” She started to laugh. “And she loves her long hair.” Tomika tits felt as if they were going to explode. “What are you doing to me?”

“You’ll need a lot of the taste to transform Sarah, she is as strong willed as Jamie was.” Kiko gave Tomika’s nipples a little pinch.

“The taste? You mean milk?” Tomika closed her eyes, as swell of pure enjoyment run through her.

“It’s not milk, it’s, well it’s just not milk.” Kiko squeezed Tomika left tit causing it to drip a black liquid on her finger. “See it’s not milk. But a few drops ”

Tomika licked the black liquid from Kiko finger. “I don’t feel anything, or taste anything.”

“That’s right, the taste has no effect on us. Kiko continued teasing Tomika nipples. “But we can use a little to make men and women do what you tell them to, or a lot to change women so they’ll be like us.” Kiko finished washing Tomika, and then the two started looking for the perfect outfit for themselves and Sarah’s new personality to wear.

“Why did you pick Jamie to transform?” Tomika ask, just to make small talk.

Kiko smiled, “A woman, heard I could get people to do things they wouldn’t normally do, so She came to me and gave me some money to get Jamie to humiliate herself in public. I took the money, but Jamie’s will power was vary strong. I couldn’t bring Jamie under my control, so I thought it would be fun to make her like me.”

“Why did that woman want to humiliate Jamie?” Deep inside Tomika felt angry.

“She works with Jamie, and doesn’t like her.” Kiko stopped looking threw the outfits, and faced Tomika. “I gave her back her money.”

Tomika smiled at Kiko, and the two went back to looking at outfits and watching Sarah threw the two-way mirror.

Sarah started to wake up, at first she had forgotten where she was, and what had happen to her. She tried to move her arms but couldn’t, then she started to remember, and fear washed over her. “Oh god please let me go.” Sarah looked around, but couldn’t see Claire, and Jamie was gone. She immediately became concerned about her. “Jamie? What have you done her?” She tried to free her self, but the straps were too strong, and soon she was exhausted. She realized Her right hand had some movement but only enough to allow her to reach the ashtray. She could see a cigar still smoldering. “Oh no, I thought I smoked all that cigar.” Sarah could hear someone talking just out side the door, so she put her head back, and closed her eyes.

Kiko open the door, then walked over to Sarah. “Hi how are you?” She picked up the cigar, and with a few deep drags she brought it to life.

Sarah heard Kiko’s high pitch voice, and opened her eyes. “You’re not Claire. You’ve got to help me, please.” She looked up at Kiko, and saw she was naked, then saw her take a deep drag from the cigar. “Oh god, you’re not going to help me.”

“Sure, I’m going to help you.” Kiko took a huge drag from the cigar, then leaned over and blew a thick stream of smoke into Sarah’s face. “I’ll help you smoke your cigar.”

Sarah didn’t seem to notice the smoke. “Stop it, I don’t want to be a smoker, and you’ll not get me to become one by forcing me to smoke, or by blowing it in my face.”

Kiko giggled. “I know some one that can change your mind. Come on in.”

Tomika walked into room carrying a box load of clothes and some shoes. “I’ll put these on the chare.” She put the box in the chare. “So Sarah do you like smoking yet?”

“No, I don’t like smoking yet.” Sarah said in a mocking tone. “Please tell me what has happen to Jamie?”

Tomika laughed. “She’s ok, her make over is finished, we’re just starting on yours.”

“Is she ok?” Sarah was worried about herself, but she was more worried about Jamie. “Please just let her go.”

Kiko walked to the front of Sarah’s chair. “Your friend will be fine, as long as you do everything we tell you to do.” She put her hand on Sarah’s knee and slowly moved it up her thigh. “And I do mean everything.”

While Kiko was talking Sarah, Tomika went over to the counter, and took a cigar from a box. Tomika held the cigar to her nipple, and squeezed a small stream of her black milk onto it. The cigar soaked in a large amount of the liquid. She did the same thing to three more cigars, then walked back to Sarah and Kiko.

Kiko was rubbing Sarah’s stomach. “Soon you’ll like when I do this to you.” She slid her hand up and put it on Sarah’s chest, teasing her nipples with her fingers. Kiko stepped back from Sarah and smiled. “You’re starting to like it, soon you’ll love it, all of it, you’ll love smoking, you’ll love it when we touch you, you’re going to love the way we change your mind, your body, and your soul.”

“That’s ridiculous I’ll never enjoy any of this.” Sarah’s anger seemed to give her a renewed strength. “I’ll fight you every chance I get.”

Tomika and Kiko both felt a twinge of excitement at the thought of Sarah trying to resist her transformation.

Tomika put two of her cigars next to the ashtray, and put the third one in Sarah’s mouth. “I want you to smoke this.” She held a lighter to the end of the cigar.

Kiko put her hand on Sarah’s head, and slowly ran her fingers threw her hair. “Take deep slow drags.”

Sarah’s eyes glazed over and she didn’t even think she just took a slow deep drag from the cigar. “I hate smoking, I’ll never do it of my own free will.” She didn’t realize she had just filled her lungs with smoke, and Tomika’s taste.

“Sarah, have you always hated smoking?” Tomika ask as she put the cigar back to Sarah’s lips.

She took another deep drag. “I’ve always hated smoking, and I all ways will.” She let the smoke flow from her mouth and nose.

Kiko got a hairbrush and started running it threw Sarah’s hair, using long slow storks.

Tomika put the cigar in Sarah’s hand then put her hand to her mouth. “Relax, your safe, Jamie’s safe, so just relax.” Then she went to the cart that Claire had brought into the room, and got an 8-inch long dildo. She walked back over to Sarah. “Relax, you’re safe, and so relaxed.” She slowly slid the dildo into Sarah’s wet cunt. “You will enjoying this.” She began pumping the latex plaything in and out to the same rhythm as Kiko was brushing Sarah’s hair. " This feels wonderful.”

Sarah could feel the dildo being pushed in and out of her. She brought the cigar to her lips and took another lung filling drag. “Yes, wonderful.” Sarah felt as if she were floating on a cloud. She thought. “Oh god this feels so nice, getting fucked and smoking. What am I thinking.” She stopped smoking the cigar. “Stop it, get that thing out of me.” She tried to kick Tomika away, but her lag straps were to tight. " What is wrong with you two? Are you insane? Look at yourselves. Your tits are ridiculously big, and your hair it just makes you look like whores. You walk around here naked, and look what you’ve done to me, look at me.”

Kiko and Tomika smiled at each other and giggled.

“What is so funny?” Sarah was angry, and a little lightheaded. “Stop it, stop doing this to me.” The sensation from her pussy was warring on her resolve.

Tomika continued slowly pumping the dildo in and out of Sarah’s cunt. “Smoke your cigar.”

Sarah started to put the cigar back to her mouth, “No, stop this nonsense now. I don’t want to smoke; it’s a nasty addiction, and a woman smoking a cigar is almost obscene. She had to fight the urge to bring the cigar to her lips, and take a deep drag. Sarah had never felt that way before. Sarah thoughts were becoming a little dazed; she found it hard not to think about how good Tomika and Kiko were making her feel.

Kiko could tell Sarah’s will was weakening “It’s so relaxing to brush your hair, it’s so long and thick.” She ran the brush slowly threw Sarah’s hair. “Sarah doesn’t that feel good?”

“Yesss. Wait this isn’t right.” Sarah was fighting to stay in control of own thoughts.

“Sarah it’s ok to relax, it’s alright, she’s just brushing your hair.” Tomika pushed the dildo in a little harder. “See that feels good, you liked that, just relax, it’s so soothing to just let it happen. Now put your hand to your mouth, and take a slow deep breath.” Tomika slowly slid the dildo in and out of Sarah’s wet, and almost willing cunt.

Sarah’s eyes slid shut as she put her cigar to her mouth, then took a deep breath pulling the smoke and Tomika’s taste deep into her body, weakening her will even more. “Let it happen.”

Tomika started pumping a little faster. “Relax, take deep breaths.”

Kiko stopped brushing Sarah’s hair, and walked over to Tomika. “Ok she’s almost ready.” Kiko took over from Tomika. “Clime up there.”

Tomika climbed into the chair, with her lags on either side of Sarah, and facing her. “Sarah, breath deeper, now hold your breath.”

Sarah pulled hard on the cigar, filling her lungs and weakening her will. As She held the smoke deep in side her. Sarah’s mind tried to fight back, she thought. “This is wrong, I can’t let this go on, I’ve got to fight back.”

Tomika ordered. “Sarah, release the smoke slowly, let it flow from your body. As it slowly leaves your body it will carry away your will.”

Sarah let the smoke flow slowly from her mouth and nose. “No, this is wrong.”

Kiko pushed the dildo harder and deeper in to Sarah’s pussy.

Wave after of wave of pleasure shot threw Sarah’s body, and she couldn’t concentrate. Her mind was becoming numbed by the thoughts that were now running threw her head. Thoughts of men fucking her, and women eating her pussy, and her eating theirs, a thought that she would have found disgusting in her normal state of mind. Sarah tried to stop the thoughts, but Kiko continued pumping the dildo in and out, and she found it harder and harder to resist Tomika’s voice.

“Enjoy your new thoughts, let them flow threw you. Inhale, feel the thoughts grow stronger. Slowly exhale, your will to resist flows away.” Tomika took the cigar, and pushed Sarah’s hand out of the way. “Sarah open your eyes”

Sarah tried to stop herself, but her eyes slowly opened.

“ Look into my eyes, Sarah look deep into my eyes.” Tomika could see Sarah’s eyes were focused on hers. “My eyes are in you. There are becoming part of you.”

Sarah found the strength to turn her head and weakly whisper. “No, stop.”

Tomika turned Sarah so they were face to face again. “Sarah, look deep into my eyes, you can’t look away, you don’t want to look away, my eyes are becoming your eyes.”

“No, stop,” Sarah was fighting the new thoughts that were filling her mind, but Kiko was now ramming the dildo into her much harder then before, sending a wave of ecstasy threw out her body. Sarah couldn’t stop looking at Tomika’s powerful eyes. Sarah thought. “I must do something, I must stop this. If I could just.” Sarah’s eyes slowly slid shut.

Tomika pushed her right tit into Sarah’s face, filling her mouth with her nipple. “Drink Sarah, don’t fight it, enjoy it.” Tomika was becoming so aroused she didn’t think she could stand it. She slid her hand down and put her fingers into her own dripping wet cunt. “Oh god, oh, oh, aeeeeeeeehhhh.” Tomika’s body stiffened, and her cunt sprayed cum on to Sarah. “Oh god I can’t control it.” Tomika’s tit shot its entire load into Sarah.

Sarah could feel a liquid flowing down her throat, when suddenly she felt as if she were being ripped apart. She knew something was happening to her, she felt so strange, like her body was changing, as if she were no longer herself. The thought that were running threw her mind no longer bothered her, she was starting to enjoy them.

Tomika pushed her left tit into Sarah’s face filling her mouth with her nipple. “That’s it Sarah enjoy it, just let it flow into you, let it become part of you.” She took a big drag from the cigar, exhaling the smoke into Sarah’s face.

“That dildo feels so fucking good. What am I thinking, I can’t let this go, go, oh shit.” Sarah felt a wave flow up her body and threw her mind.

Tomika could feel Sarah start to change. “She’s changing.” Tomika climbed out of the chair.

Kiko was pumping the dildo in and out of Sarah’s pussy, when suddenly it was yanked from her fingers, and sucked into Sarah’s cunt. Kiko stepped back and watch as the dildo was pumped in and out of Sarah’s cunt. “She’s fucking herself.” The sight of Sarah’s pussy pumping the dildo in and out of itself amazed Kiko. All of a sudden the dildo disappeared inside of Sarah “Oh my god.” Sarah’s hips started to rise from the chair. “Get the straps off of her.” The dildo shot out of Sarah, then hit the wall and bounced onto the floor. Her body slammed back into the chair.

Kiko and Tomika quickly freed Sarah from the chair, then stood back to watch the fun.

Sarah’s brown eyes popped open. She had one thought of her own left. “I’ve got to get out of here.” She looked at the door, then got out of the chair. She found it hard to walk; it was as if she were using her legs for the first time. Sarah thought, “My tits, ah breast are growing.” And she grabbed them in a futile attempt to stop their growth. Each step she made was slower then the last. Sarah made it to the door, but as she grabbed handle, her entire body went limp. “Noooooooo.” Sarah’s eyes slammed shut, and her body was numb, but her mind was on fire. The thoughts that ran threw her head were growing stronger. Sarah’s mind was filling with thoughts of her have sex just for fun, thoughts of her being a slut, were burning into Sarah’s mind. “No one could resist me, I could have as sex with who every I wanted.” A surge of pleasure enveloped her mind. Sarah’s body became rigged with her arms stiffened to her sides. “This can’t be happening to me.” Sarah’s tits were growing at an astonishing rate, and her skin was changing color. Her personality was fading away as wave after wave of ecstasy washed threw her body and sole. Sarah’s face changed shape, and her lips grew thicker. Sarah had no resist left her old personality was pushed deep inside her, and her new one started to come to the surface.

Kilo and Tomika were watching Sarah’s transformation, with their fingers in each other’s soaking wet cunts, and sharing a cigar.

Sarah’s hair was growing longer and thicker, and becoming darker. With in a few minutes her new body was completed. She looked similar Kilo and Tomika. Sarah’s hair was jet-black with two blonde streaks on eater side of her face, and it was now as long as she was tall. Her eyes snapped open they were now a bright green her transformation was now total, Sarah was gone.

Kilo picked up the dildo and walked over to the woman on the floor. “Here you dropped this.” Kiko and Tomika giggled.

“Thanks, Ah lady.” She looked at Kiko with a confused look, but she quickly plugged the dildo back into her pussy and began to bring herself to orgasm.

“My name is Kiko, and yours is, ah, umm, China.” Kiko walked over to the counter, and got a cigar. “Oh, this Tomika.”

“This thing feels great. Have you two tried it.” China pumped the latex toy faster, and faster bringing herself to yet another orgasm. “Aeeeeeeeeeee, god yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.” China’s arms fell to her sides, with the dildo still in her hand.

Kiko lit the cigar, and her and Tomika went over and helped China to her feet. “Here baby take a drag off of this.” The two women stood on either side of China helping to balance her. “We need to get cleaned up.” Kiko started for the door.

China stopped at the mirror. “Son of a bitch, look at us.” China put her cigar to her lips and took a deep drag, followed a few seconds later by a slow exhale. “Look at us, we’re beautiful.”

Tomika turned to look at her profile in the mirror. “Look how big our wonderful tits are.” She started fondle her nipple rings.

Kiko led Tomika and China away from the mirror, and into the room with the shower. “The shower is to small for all three of us, China and I will go first. Tomika would you find us some shoes?”

“Ok. China I’ll finish your cigar.” Tomika took the cigar and strolled over to the racks of shoes.

Kiko turned on the water then stepped into the shower followed by China. " Here I’ll get your back.” Kiko turned China around and started rubbing soap on her back. “You like that don’t you?”

“Yes it feels good, but I like this more.” China held up the dildo.

“You won’t need that thing soon, you can have the real thing.” Kiko turned China to face her, and started washing her massive jugs. “Do you remember who Sarah is?”

“Hum, ah, is she a teacher or something? I think I can remember her yelling at a bunch of girls in a high school bathroom.” China was confused by her memory of Sarah. “She was mad because they were smoking. Hey I think someone should teach her how much fun it is to smoke.” China thought for a while. “She doesn’t like sex, it scares her.”

“China, think hard, try to remember who Sarah is.” Kiko needed China to remember who she came from. “China look into my eyes, look deep in to my eyes.” Kiko needed to bring Sarah to the surface. “Look deeper into my eyes, you feel yourself slipping in to a warm pool, your so comfortable, so relaxed, you can see only my eyes, and hear only my voice.”

“Only your eyes, only your voice. China was completely under Kiko’s control.

“Good girl China. Now let Sarah awaken, let he slowly come to the surface.” Kiko took the dildo from china’s hand.

“Yessssss, Sarah will woke slowly.” China’s personality slowly faded, and Sarah’s started to emerge. “Where am I?” Was all Sarah could say before she fell under the spell of Kiko’s eyes.

“Sarah, relax, relax, just keep looking into my eyes, you’re so relaxed, you can only look into my eyes, you’re so relaxed you can only hear my voice.” Kiko slid the dildo into Sarah’s super sensitive pussy.

Sarah will was spent she could not resist. “Relax, your eyes, your voice.” She was powerless.

“When you sleep you will listen to China.” She pumped the dildo harder in and out of Sarah’s receptive cunt. “When you sleep obey China”

“I will listen, I will obey.” Sarah’s mind was open and obedient.

“Now relax Sarah, relax and sleep.” Kiko stopped pumping Sarah’s cunt. “China, wake up honey.”

China’s personality began to rise to the surface. “Oh god that feels good. Harder Kiko harder.”

Kiko smiled, and giggled. “Oh you like that?” She could feel China pushing against the dildo.

“Oh god, oh god, I’m going to cum. Ahhhheeeeee.” The orgasm brought China’s personality totally to the surface.

“When Sarah is a sleep you can influence her. Make her do things, and think things, she would not normally do when she is a wake.” Kiko finished washing China.

The two women stepped out of the shower. “My turn. Our shoes and outfits are on the that table.” Tomika stepped in to the shower. As she began to wash herself, Tomika started thinking about Shanni. “Why did she want to humiliate Jamie?” She stood under the warm, and tried to think, “who was Shanni.” As she concentrated, she began to think of Shanni as threat. “If she dose something to Jamie, she dose something to me.” Tomika knew she had to do something to stop Shanni, but she didn’t know what she could do. As she washed her sensitive nipples, she found it hard to think at first, but suddenly an ideal popped into her mind. “I’ll make Shanni Jamie’s slave.” Tomika felt a cold wave of evil delight run down her spine. “Oh god yes, Shanni will make a wonderful slave.” She became so excited she was getting wet, but not from the shower. Tomika almost fell to he knees from the orgasm. “Oh. Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh, fuck. Just the thought of making that bitch Jamie’s slave did that to me. How fantastic will it feel when I take her?” she finished showering, and yelled to Kiko and China. “Hey I’ve got something fun for us to do tonight.” Tomika stepped out of the shower.

“ Hey look at us we’re twins” China and Kiko were standing side by side wearing similar outfits. Red opened toe stiletto pumps, black skintight PVC pants, and white cotton V-neck T-shirts. The shirts were stretched to there limit, and only covered their huge tits to just below their nipples.

“Nice job on the ensembles, we’ll be triplets tonight. Now what is this fun thing we’re going to do tonight?” Kiko handed Tomika a towel.

“Let’s turn that Shanni chick into Jamie’s slave.” Tomika felt herself getting wet again.

“She will be at the club, she always is, but I don’t think she will trust me, so it would be hard for me to got her alone, but she doesn’t know you or you.” Kiko playfully poked Tomika and China in their nipples.

“Wait. You can make someone your slave?” China smiled. “Can I do that? Can you show me how?”

“Sure you can make anyone your slave for a little while, it easy, to make someone your slave for a long time is harder.” Kiko handed Tomika her clothes.

Tomika started putting on her clothes. “You can help me, just go along with I say.”

“Shanni smokes so she’ll be a push over once she has some of your milk.” Kiko left the room with Tomika and China right behind her. “I would suggest you make up some cigars, then as you smoke them, the smoke will start to effect her, and soon she’s your obedient little slave. I think making her a slave to Jamie forever will be impossible.”

“Wow you mean like, yes master, and your wish is my command, type of thing?” China was almost as excited at the thought enslaving Shanni as Tomika was.

All three women giggled, and Tomika said. “We’ll make her say that, it will be such a turn on.”

The three women went into the salon. “Tomika fix up your cigars, China get in a chair I’ll do your hair and make up.” Kiko started working on China’s face. “When Sarah sleeps at night you will need to make her smoke. She will think it’s a dream, but you need to keep nicotine in her system or you will fade. That goes for you too Tomika, don’t forget. ”

By the time Kiko was finished with China’s hair and make up, Tomika was finished fixing up about thirty cigars. “OK Tomika I’m ready for you, but first I need a smoke.” All three women lit up. “When I’m done we’ll look like triplets.” Soon Kiko was finished, and the three were walking out of the back door of the beauty salon.

“Me and China will follow you in her car.” Tomika knew she would need a car, and Shanni knew what Jamie’s car looked like. So off they went Kiko in her red convertible, Tomika and China in China’s car.

Every one in the club looked at the three women when they walked in the door. They looked magnificent. All three had long flowing hair, and their make up was identical. The outfits of Red opened toe stiletto pumps, black skintight PVC pants, and white cotton V-neck T-shirts, would have made the women stand out even if their bodies weren’t as impressive as they were.

Kiko wished Tomika and China good luck and went over to a group of men setting at a booth in the back of the club.

Tomika saw Shanni standing at the end of the bar, talking to a small group of men and women. “Come on China, lets get to work.” The two women walked over to Shanni. “Hey, you Shanni?”

Shanni looked at Tomika, and smirked. “I’m Shanni. What do you want?”

“Do you want the world to know your business, or do you want to keep this private?” Tomika looked at Shanni with a superior gaze. “If you want to talk I’ll be at the other end of the bar.” Tomika and China walked away.

Shanni continue talking for a few minutes, then found her way over to Tomika’s end of the bar. “So do you think you can humiliate the bitch for me, or are you going to wimp out on me like your sister did.”

“If you want to do this thing, we’re going to do it my way.” Tomika put a cigar in her mouth, and lit it; making sure most of the smoke found its way into Shanni face.

“I don’t give a shit how you do it just so long as it gets done.” Shanni was angered by Tomika’s actions.

“Good. Follow us out side.” The two amazons left the club with Shanni close behind.

The three women stood in the parking lot, next to China’s Volvo station wagon. “OK. How are you going to disgrace the useless cunt for me?” Shanni was agitated that Tomika’s cigar smoke always seemed to be in her face.

We’re not going to do anything to her. She’s going to do it all herself. Tomika put the cigar to her lips, and brought it to life with a bright red glow, then releasing a huge stream of smoke towards Shanni. “But you’re going to have to help us.”

“I don’t think so.” Shanni lit up a cigarette. “I’m paying you to do this.”

“You mean you don’t want to watch what we do to her?” Tomika took another deep drag from her cigar. “Besides you will have to show us where she lives. Now get in the car.”

Shanni felt a little strange. But she got in the front seat of the car. “I hope this won’t take to long.”

China got in the driver’s, and Tomika got in from the other side, pushing Shanni into the middle. “I need a cigar.” China got a cigar from her dash then lit it. She turned her head towards he passengers. “Are we all ready?” blowing smoke into Shanni’s face.

As the three women drove to Jamie’s apartment Shanni felt more and more lightheaded. “I don’t want to sound like a anti smoker, but those cigars are getting to me. Can you roll down a window.” The interior of the car was felled with a blue haze of cigar smoke.

“We’re almost there. Relax.” Tomika exhaled more smoke Shanni’s way.

Shanni had taken in so much smoke, when Tomika told her to relax she sat back, and took a deep relaxing breath. “OK, but hurry up.”

The car pulled into the parking lot of Jamie’s apartment building, and all three women got out of the car. “I need to get our stuff.” China got a gym bag out of the back seat of the car.

Tomika led Shanni and China to the front door of Jamie’s apartment. “Now we’ll see if she’s home.” Tomika Laughing to herself, and knocked on the door. “She’s not home.”

“Well we’ll just have to try some other time.” Shanni turned to leave. “It’s odd that miss goody two shoes isn’t home this time of night.”

“Hold on we’ll wait for her.” Tomika put her hand on Shanni’s shoulder, and pulled her back to the door. “It will just take me a second to pick this lock.” Tomika used her key, and She pushed the door open

“Hey we can’t brake in to her apartment.” Shanni tried to walk away but was pulled into the apartment by Tomika.

China slipped in, and shut the door behind her. “Don’t worry no one saw us.”

“Now what do we do, wait all fucking night?” The walk in the fresh air, from the car to Jamie’s apartment was starting to clear Shanni’s head.

Tomika blew a cloud of smoke in Shanni’s face. “Relax, trust us.” She motioned for China.

China walked over to Shanni, and she blew a cloud of smoke into her face. “Have a set, relax.”

Shanni started to feel lightheaded again. “Yea, I’ll, ahhh, have a set.” She was a little confused.

“Relax, you’re just tired, and you need to relax. Tomika took Shanni by the arm and sat her on the couch. “Here set back get comfortable.” Tomika put her face close to Shanni’s, and slowly released a stream of smoke. “Relax.”

“Hey what are you doing?” Shanni realized what Tomika had just done.

“I thought you smoked.” Tomika stood up.

“I do. But I hate cigars.” Shanni’s head was spinning.

China sat on the couch next to Shanni, and put her arm on her shoulder. “Why do you hate cigars?” she took a deep drag from her cigar.

Shanni turned to face China, when she was hit with another face full of thick cigar smoke. “I, I hate. Hey stop that.” She was trying to fight off the effects of the tainted smoke. “Don’t blow smoke in my face.”

Tomika sat on the other side of Shanni, and began blowing smoke towards her. “Relax. Just look at China’s eyes, and tell her what you think of cigars.” She blew more smoke at Shanni. “Tell her what you think of cigars.”

China made sure not to break eye contact with Shanni. “Yes please tell me what you think of cigars?” she slowly released a large plume of smoke, enveloping Shanni’s face.

Shanni looked at China’s eyes, and breathed in more and more smoke. She couldn’t resist “I hate cigars.”

“Why?” China was blowing smoke directly into Shanni’s mouth and nose.

“When I was a kid, I came home from school early one day, and caught my step mom in bed with another woman. I felt sick so, I ran to my bedroom, and laid on my bed, and cried for along time. After a while I got up and looked to see where they were. I found them setting in bed smoking one of my dad’s cigars, and teasing each others nipples by blowing smoke on them. That bitch she had just played my dad to get what she wanted.” Shanni had suppressed that memory, but now Tomika and China had brought it to the surface.

“But you want to try a puff of my cigar.” China moved her arm down the front of Shanni blouse, and unbuttoned it.

“No I don’t want to try your cigar.” Shanni hated the idea of smoking a cigar. “Only stupid whores smoke cigars.”

“Look at China’s eyes, look how beautiful they are, look deep into her eyes.” Tomika removed Shanni’s shoes, pants and panties. “You want to try her cigar.”

China finished removing Shanni’s blouse off of her. “You smoke cigarettes, so try a puff of my cigar.” She removed Shanni’s bra. “Why are you fighting the urge?”

“My mom smoked cigarettes, that stupid whore of a step mom smoked a cigar.” Shanni was slowly losing her will to resist, and the urge to take a puff of China’s cigar was growing more powerful.

“Shanni look at Tomika’s eyes.” China got up, and went over to her gym bag.

Shanni turned her head, and her eyes immediately met with Tomika’s.

“That’s right look deep into my eyes, they make you feel relaxed, and comfortable.” Tomika slowly pushed a stream of smoke directly into Shanni’s face. “You want to look deeper into my eyes, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Shanni tried to say no, but she couldn’t.

China gave Tomika a freshly lit cigar, and took away her stub, and then she sat back on the couch next to Shanni, with the dildo in her hand.

“Look deeper into my eyes, you’re becoming so relaxed, so calm, you just want to look deeper into my eyes.” Tomika was getting to Shanni mind. “You can’t look away, you must look deep into my eyes.”

Shanni was feeling so relaxed she couldn’t look away.

“Shanni my eyes are so beautiful you can’t resist looking at them.” Tomika took a deep drag from her cigar, and than put her lips to Shanni’s, and forced smoke deep into Shanni’s lungs.

Shanni exhaled the smoke as fast and as hard as she could. “No I don’t want this.” She tried to look away from Tomika’s eyes, but she couldn’t. “I won’t smoke cigars, I won’t.” She was quickly drawn back to Tomika’s bright green eyes. The smoke had weakened Shanni’s will.

Tomika started blowing smoke into Shanni face again. “Look into my eyes, concentrate, concentrate, concentrate on how good you feel, look deep into my eyes, concentrate on how wonderful your body feels”

“No, stop this.” Shanni tried to resist.

“Concentrate on how good your body feels.” Tomika gave one of Shanni’s nipples a pinch.

The pinch made Shanni gasp, and she inhaled more of the mind numbing cigar smoke. “Yes feels good.”

“That’s right you feel good, you like to feel this way.” Tomika blew another cloud of smoke at Shanni’s face, and then gave her other nipple a pinch. “You feel so wonderful.”

Shanni took another gasp, and inhaled more smoke. “Yes wonderful.”

“You love to smoke.” Tomika blew more smoke into Shanni’s face.

“Yes.” Without think Shanni breathed in deeply.

“You feel so relaxed.” Tomika blew more smoke into Shanni’s face.

“Yes” Shanni breathed in deeply.

“You started smoking when you were in school.” Tomika blew more smoke into Shanni’s face.

“Yes.” Shanni breathed in deeply.

“You started because you wanted to be like your step mom.” Tomika blew more smoke into Shanni’s face.

“Yes, n, no.” Shanni was confused. “She’s a stupid whore.”

“You started because you wanted to be like your step mom.” Tomika blew a huge cloud of smoke into Shanni’s face.

“Yes.” Shanni was starting to accept Tomika’s remarks as her own thoughts.

“When you saw your step mother and her lover smoking you wanted to join them.” Tomika moved her lips closer to Shanni’s, and exhaled a thick stream of smoke.

“I, I, I wanted to join them.” Shanni tried to stop herself, but she felt so wonderful.

Tomika pulled her shirt up, and exposed her nipples. “Look at my nipples, look how big they are, look at how puffy they are. You want to teas them, you want to blow smoke on them.”

Shanni looked at Tomika’s nipples. “Yes, tease them.”

“Here take my cigar.” Tomika handed Shanni her cigar.

With a little hesitation Shanni put the cigar to her mouth, and tightly formed her lips around it, and took a cheek hollowing drag. “Mmmmmm.” The powerful smoke almost turned her eyes white as it washed away all of her will. Shanni blew a plume of smoke at Tomika’s nipples, making them become hard and erect.

“Good job Shanni, now do it again.” Tomika looked down at her massive tits and admired her new nipple rings.

Shanni loaded her lungs with more smoke, and then she bathed Tomika’s nipples in a thick stream of smoke.

“Excellent, Shanni.” Tomika took the cigar from Shanni’s fingers. “Shanni tease my nipples with your tongue.”

Shanni put her mouth on Tomika’s right breast, and started roiling her tongue around and round the nipple. Shanni’s tongue stop just long enough to tug at her nipple ring with her teeth.

Tomika couldn’t believe the wonderful sensation. “China do her now.” Tomika pointed at Shanni’s pussy.

China plunged the dildo into Shanni’s pussy.

Shanni let out a muffled. “Mmmmmm” as a wave ecstasy shot threw her body.

China started pumping the dildo in and out of Shanni’s cunt. " Oh, you like that.”

“Suck on my nipple Shanni.” Tomika would finish Shanni’s enslavement.

Shanni pressed her lips tightly onto Tomika’s nipple and started to draw softy at first, and then steadily She pulled harder and harder until her mouth started to fill with Tomika’s milk.

Tomika could feel the phenomenal sensation of herself being milked. “Swallow It.” she had to stay in control, she didn’t want Shanni to transform. “Ok, stop you’ve had enough.” She took a drag from her cigar, and then blew a plum of smoke at Shanni. “Sit up. You will have a orgasm now.”

Shanni’s body began to jerk back and forth, and she started making a low moaning sound, as wave after wave of pure bliss shot threw her body and soul. Shanni had no thoughts; she only felt incredible pleasure.

“You love the way I’ve made you feel. You will do anything to feel this way again.” Tomika loved the power she had over Shanni. “You will obey my every command, and I will make you feel this way again. Do you understand?”

“Yes I will obey.” Shanni’s mind had no thoughts other then Tomika’s orders.

China took the dildo out of Shanni. “Call us master.”

“Yes master.” Shanni only knew to obey.

China and Tomika giggled, and both became a little aroused.

“You are no longer Shanni, on the surface you look like her, and you will act like her, but underneath you are a stupid little bitch willing to do anything for your mistresses.” Tomika sat back on the couch and continued smoking her cigar. “You will not realize what you are, but you will do as you have been told.”

“Yes master.” Shanni just stared striate ahead

Tomika thought it sounded kind of stupid, but she got a little aroused each time she heard it. “You work with Jamie Buske, you will help her get her promotion. You will anything you have to do, you will sleep with people, or blackmail people, or both, but she must get her promotion. Do you understand?”

“Yes master, Jamie Buske must get her promotion.” Jamie had been Shanni’s worst enemy, now Shanni would do anything to get her a promotion.

“Good girl. Get dressed, and will tack you back to the club.” Tomika got off the couch.

“Hey Tomika why did you make up all the cigars? You didn’t need them for her.” China got up, and helped Shanni get dressed.

“When Jamie’s a sleep I will make her smoke a cigar, and that way I won’t fade.” Tomika got the box of cigars and went in to the bedroom.

“I didn’t do that. What should I do now?” China was scared.

“Don’t worry, here.” Tomika walked out of the bedroom and hander China a bag with half of her cigars in it. " Just get Sarah to smoke one every other night, and you’ll be fine until the next full moon. If they smoked we would have do this at all.” Tomika lit a fresh cigar with her old one.

China walked over to Tomika. “Your too good to me.”

The next morning all the three women woke up in their own beds, in their own homes with no unusual memory of the night before.

Over the next few week’s things chanced for Jamie. She got her promotion, and her new office. She seemed to be so busy she didn’t have time to complain about the smokers or the way her co-workers dressed. Jamie didn’t seem to notice the smokers at all, and she didn’t go by her old dress code anymore. The only thing a little odd was some mornings after having dreams Jamie couldn’t seem to remember, and after she would wake up she had an odd taste in her mouth, but after a wile it didn’t bother her, she even started to enjoy the taste.

Sarah didn’t notice any thing too different in her life either. Like Jamie she had dreams she couldn’t remember, and she would wake up with a funny taste in her mouth, but Sarah just ignored that. The only thing anybody noticed different about Sarah was she get a hair cut.

Jamie and Sarah started doing things together on the weekends, movies, lunch, shopping. The two women noticed that their bras didn’t fit any more. Jamie thought they were putting on weight, and she talked Sarah into joining a gym with her. The two women liked to workout together.

Shanni’s life changed a lot. She had decided she wanted Jamie’s job, and the best way to get it was by getting Jamie a promotion. It wasn’t easy she had to sleep with half the company’s executives, and she blackmailed one of the executive’s wives, but she got what she wanted. Shanni did things she didn’t thing she would ever do, and she enjoyed every second of it.

The end