The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I would like to point out that this is my intellectual property. In fact all of the stories I have submitted are from my own twisted imagination. So please enjoy it but also please respect my rights and remember if you think it might be worth using in a movie or a book please ask, we might be able to reach an agreement.

Werewolves of Lisle

(MC, MF, FF, MD, FU)

Chapter One: How to Make a Werewolf

Sandy awoke to find herself bound and gagged with no idea of where she was. She tried to move only to find that she was chained to what might be a chair. She knew it was chains by the clinking sound even though her arms and legs had a little play. Being blindfolded Sandy knew little of her surroundings. Struggling she soon found whatever was used to bind her would not be loosened by her feeble efforts. Wherever she was it smelled weird and more than a little disgusting, she gagged.

What was the last thing she remembered…she had been looking for her Irish Setter that had gone missing. A number of dogs had gone missing in recent months according to the other neighbors, all female, but they had shown up at home after a few days no worse for wear. She had gone to that strange man’s house, what was his name, Walter…something. That guy was definitely creepy. Sandy was positive he was up to no good. Well now she had proof he had asked her in and had offered her a cup of coffee and after that…a blank. Great, she thought, I proved he was a major freak but I may not live to tell anyone.

Hands touched her head and she felt the blindfold being removed, Sandy blinked and looked around at a strange room while trying to adjust her eyes to the bright glare. She could not see who had removed her blindfold, but who else could it be. What she could see was a long table filled with a mad Doctor’s version of a chemistry set. Various liquids and semi-liquids bubbled and boiled with the final drip, drip of some sluggish blue liquid ending in what looked like a measuring cup. It was from there that the rancid smell emanated.

A voice spoke behind her, “I am glad you are awake for this portion, it will make things go quicker.” With that, Walter (she recognized his voice), pulled a sheet off of her body and for the first time Sandy realized that she had been stripped down to her panties and matching bra.

She blushed with embarrassment as she remembered that what she had put on this morning was little more than a thong and lacy cover for her generous chest. Her blush remained but now it was from anger as she realized he had done more than just chain her. Her eyes flashed with hatred as he came around to the front to face her, anger quickly turned to disgust as she realized that he was naked and sporting a sizeable erection.

“I harvested the last of the base ingredients from your dog this morning and now I just need to add the final piece of the formula.” As he said this he stroked his hard on ogling her almost naked body. Than with out warning he reached and undid the front latch on her bra and her ample chest flowed out from its minimal restraints. Sandy had tried to struggle but the chains restricted her ability to escape his groping hands. She watched in terror and morbid fascination as he soon finished coming in great globs all over the front of her exposed body. He quickly gathered his mess and poured it into the cup.

Whatever was in that cup started to bubble and fume as if he had poured acid onto an inoffensive piece of metal. After awhile the offensive smoke cleared and there now appeared to be a cup of water on the table.

He pulled it off the table and danced with glee but care as he obviously valued his foul concoction. He turned with a smirk and obvious lust raking his gaze over Sandy’s defenseless and nubile body.

“I suppose you are wandering what this is?”

Sandy tried to speak and settled for nodding.

“This is a formula to transmogrify a person into a were-animal, specifically a dog. But I have made several interesting modifications to the formula or should I say spell. With the addition of my essence the were-dog will be mine. She will be fanatically loyal to me her sole alpha male and will worship at my feet. Furthermore, she will desire only me as a mate.”

He paused. “I can see by the look on your face that I both disgust and terrify you, plus there is a healthy amount of contempt and a lack of belief. So let me continue. I have taken blood and hair samples from over seven breeds of dogs, all female. Furthermore, each dog was in heat and those excretions were added to the compound. As a result the weredog will be in a constant state of heat and sexual need regardless of what shape she is in, human or animal. Oh one more item that may be of interest to you, your saliva in either form will transfer your lycanthropy to any woman you bite, while having no effect on a male of any species. Not only will you turn them into weredogs but you will make them my slaves just as you will soon become.”

Sandy flinched as he reached for her gag. “Scream all you want,” he added, “the place is sound proof.”

Sandy did just that in addition to calling him a number of names. It was of no avail soon he had added a thick collar around her neck with a strong lock. He chained the collar to a wall and proceeded to force her to drink that awful mess. Sandy fought and resisted but soon the majority of it was poured down her throat. Spasms began to shake her entire body and it looked as if things were shifting under her skin that could not possibly happen to a normal person. He quickly undid her chains leaving the collar.

Sandy lunged but was pulled up short by the chain. Soon she had other things to focus on as her body racked in pain collapsed to the floor. Before long a rather large golden retriever was on the floor, no trace of Sandy remained; even her panties and bra had vanished.

The dog looked up at her master. She knew it was her master, he smelled right, like heaven, safety, and belonging. As he approached she got up and licked his hand.

She immediately presented her belly and her throat to her alpha male. Pleasure coursed through her as he stroked her fur and rubbed her belly.

“What should I call you my pet?”

She barked in response and wagged her tail. Anything he called her would be right, after all he was her personal god. She knew she should be capable of more coherent thinking and her master seemed to sense her distress.

“Don’t worry my pet with each transformation you will retain more and more of your human intellect as an animal and more and more of your animal abilities as a human, until finally woman or dog, only your shape will change. Now I will get you a bowl of water and than leave you alone for an hour or so, but first let’s remove your chain, it is no longer necessary.”

She tried to follow him but he would not allow it she sat by the door to the room waiting for him to return. Soon even through the sealed door she could tell his scent was going stronger. She wagged her tail in anticipation. When the door opened she instinctively jumped up putting her paws on his chest almost knocking the water dish out of his hands.

“Down girl!”

She was down her whole body abased on the floor, she had displeased him, he was not happy with her. She thought should I roll over and present my throat, no I had better not I will just lay here until he tells me it is ok to move. She was very aware of his movements about the room and knew when he placed the dish on the floor.

“Come here girl, its ok I am not mad.”

She leaped up with joy and rushed to him. He was crouched on the ground so it was no trouble to lick his face he pulled her face down and away. Life was good the alpha male was not mad now if he would let her lie at his feet forever life would be perfect.

He spoke and her ears perked, “I’ve decided on a name for you girl from now on when you are in this form you will be Princess, mainly because when I met your former self you acted like you owned the world. Now remember I need to let you stay in this form for a while so I will leave you alone. Don’t get up on the table and don’t destroy anything. If you need to chew on something take this shoe.” He handed her a woman’s shoe that looked and smelled vaguely familiar.

Princess took the shoe and went a short distance to curl up and chew on the shoe. When he was leaving she got up to follow but he told her to stay. She obeyed instantly. When she was alone she eventually grew bored with the shoe and explored the room. She liked the areas that smelled of her master after awhile she decided her favorite spot was an easy chair on the other side of the long table. It smelled of him and she settled down with her shoe and waited for his return.

“Princess, here girl.”

Princess had fallen asleep, she let the chewed shoe drop to the ground and raced to the sound and scent of her master, when he came in to view she felt like a puppy and her tail wagged with delight, however, she did not jump up on him. He reached down and scratched her ears, she wiggled with sheer pleasure at the touch of his hand she breathed in his scent once again and all was right with the world.

“Come Princess we need to get you cleaned up.” She followed behind him taking in the sights and smells of her surroundings. Mostly she focused on Him in case he wanted anything from her, she was ready to do whatever he commanded exactly as he commanded.

They entered a large master bedroom and crossed into a plush master bath her nails clicked as she entered. He turned and she almost bumped into him skidding to a halt her nails loud on the tile floor. “Princess, listen carefully to me, I could let you sleep and you would change forms, in fact the only reason you did not before was because it was your first transformation. We are going to try for an intentional form change. Focus on me, listen to my voice; remember what it was like to walk on two feet, to stand erect, to have hands that could reach and grasp, focus.”

Princess tried hard to picture what He said in her head. It wasn’t easy she had trouble remembering walking on only two legs, but hands, she remembered hands…pain racked her body as the transformation took hold. She tried to stop it but it was too late the fur slid into her body and her front paws elongated her nails getting smaller, she fainted from the pain it was only briefly but already Sandy was almost human. She managed to stand a looked in the mirror as her muzzle and teeth finished reshaping into a human face.

It wasn’t the face that startled Sandy it was the hair. She had spent her youth as a blond but it had darkened to what could only be called a mousy brown. Now it was blond again but it looked more yellow than blond with it fading to a lighter shade at the tips like a golden retriever…oh my; she remembered he said she would be turned into a creature a were-animal but she hadn’t been a wolf but a dog, she was a weredog. Calm down she thought she grimaced than noticed just how white her teeth were.

“You will find that your fillings are gone, if you had any.”

Turning at the sound of his voice Sandy’s hand instinctively rose to strike him; she stopped and stared at her hand in horror. What was she doing she couldn’t strike him she collapsed to the floor clutching his legs. Before she could speak she noticed this incredible wonderful scent rising from his body she sniffed and sniffed working her way up his leg until she buried her face in his crotch clutching his ass and burrowing her face in as far as she could go.

He spoke again. “I am afraid you will have to shave your legs and under your arms, it won’t be long before you can change back without regrowing your hair.”

Sandy mumbled something but it didn’t matter she had to get to his cock. Her hands began to fumble at his pants trying to undo and remove his pants down, she had to get to it, she had to taste him in her mouth she wanted…no needed his cock. What was happening to her she had never been like this, control your self she thought, control. It did no good her hands continued to work at his clothing. Aha! Success, she grabbed at his pants and yanked them down. His cock was already hard and she shoved the entire length into her mouth her nose buried in his scent. She began to suck and savor the taste of him in her mouth, it wasn’t only her sense of smell that had improved her taste buds were experiencing flavors and nuances that had never before crossed her palate. He grew harder and longer, Sandy knew her husbands cock was less than seven inches but this had to be at least eight inches and thicker.

“Princess, obey me, sit!”

Sandy sat back on the ground in surprise she had obeyed him with out question, had she done something wrong, she really could not think about anything other than his cock she needed to lick and suck it, to fondle it and most of all she needed it in her pussy, maybe pleading would work. “Please, I can do better please let me suck on your cock…I…I need it.”

He laughed a deep, almost evil laugh. “Don’t worry my pet, I will let you suck my cock and I will even fuck that lust soaked pussy of yours, but first you have to obey me. You will shave your legs, arms and…your pussy. You will find everything you need here. I will wait for you in the “Master” bedroom. Don’t make me wait to long, I may lose interest.”

With that he left. Sandy rushed as quickly as she could, going to him with bleeding cuts would certainly not appeal to him. It wasn’t until she went to shave her pussy that she realized that her panties were still on. They must have been somewhere else when she was a dog. What was she doing thinking she had to get shave and get into that bedroom. In less time than she could have imagined she was walking into the bedroom, naked and eager for sex.

“What’s happened to me I have never been such a slut I just can’t control my self.” Oops had I said that out loud she wondered.

“You are in heat Sandy, in fact whenever you are in your human shape you will be in heat. Think of it as permanent nymphomania.”

“I can’t be a nympho; I am a married woman, a respected member of the community.” To belie this statement she slinked up the bed nuzzling his groin with a slight moan.

“Don’t worry the only ones you will want sex with are your fellow pack members.”

“I remember that you said I only…infect other females, how can you be a pack member?”

“What was the last thing I added to the formula?”

“The last thing was your cum, you came all over me.” At the last her voice rose in anger.

“Breathe in my scent, Princess.” She obeyed without thinking and was noticeably calmer the tension running out of her body. “That’s right my cum and my cum makes me a pack member, or at least it will once I lick your pussy. So sit on my face Princess!”

Sandy once again obeyed without thinking and straddled his face; she smiled as his anticipatory look changed to apprehension. She knew her pussy did not smell like a normal pussy anymore. Her heightened senses told her that. It smelled more like wet dog, a wet dog in heat but still not like a normal woman’s pussy. She held his head and forced him to bury his face in her pussy, somehow she knew this was necessary and right now the most crucial thing she knew was to get laid, no pussy no cock as simple as that.

He began to lick with more than a little hesitation but once her fluids began to flow down his throat his efforts and desires seem to grow by leaps and bounds. Soon his hands were holding her ass cheeks while it felt like his entire mouth was buried deep inside her throbbing hole. His grip grew stronger as Sandy found herself in the grip of something else she knew it was an orgasm because she felt that well remembered build up but the results were like comparing a stick of dynamite to an A-bomb. She came with loud moans that resembled more an more a howl as she continued on and on her juices flowing like a river and her lust building with each passing second. Sandy had to be fucked, the alpha male had to claim her, and she knew this as she knew her place in the pack, where ever he wanted her. Finally the spasms subsided when she could move she placed herself on all fours her ass lifted and presented for his taking she had no tail to lift but it would have been if she had.

He moved to take her his cock just piercing her tight soaked hole. She felt herself spread as he entered her, it wasn’t possible she had felt and seen his cock it was not that thick or long yet she felt him push even deeper inside her eager waiting pussy. Soon he began to thrust, this time she did howl as she came on the down stroke of his third thrust. Neither her writhing moans of pleasure nor the wolf like sounds coming from her throat had any impact on his steady rhythmic thrusting. She came two more time before he finished, he began to come somewhere during her fourth ear piercing orgasm but despite the copious amounts of sperm he pumped into her she was still coming when he pulled out.

She collapsed on the bed unable to move or think. He wiped his pussy juice covered cock on her calf and moved to the bathroom. Sandy’s sensitive hearing noted the shower running and snuggled in for a nap while she waited for his return.

She awoke with a start as he slapped her lightly on the ass.

“Sandy I may be wrong but I think you might be an alpha female. I unquestionably made the right choice with you.”

Turning to face him and trying to look both vulnerable and sexy she spoke, “I am really horny, do you think you can fuck me again. What is wrong with me I just had the most incredible sex of my life and all I can think about is getting laid again?”

“I told you that already you are in heat and will remain that way as long as you are in human form.”

“Maybe you better tell we what to expect, I take you don’t want me going furry in front of other people.”

“Well for the next week or so I doubt you can go more than say 15 hours without transforming, in fact if you had been bitten rather than drugged you might not have changed until sometime tonight. Before long Sandy you will retain all of your canine traits when you are human and all of your human traits when you are an animal. Than you will not need to transform from one shape to the other more than say once a week but you will need to stay in that shape for a few hours if you only change every seven days or so. The good news is the full moon will not force you to change shape, bad news is that it will exacerbate your sexual needs when you are in your human form.”

“Meanwhile what do I do, I have a husband, a life what will I do with it?”

“Continue on as if nothing has changed, although I will expect you to come here each day to continue our…experiments.”

“Of course,” she practically purred, “but what about adding to the pack? At some point I will have to choose others to join us.”

“True, but for now I see no need, but be careful kissing other woman on the lips I am not sure if that would count but why take chances.”

She did not leave right away; both were ready and eager to go again. The next day was several bouts of sex interspaced with her transformation into Princess. He took her in the back yard and played catch with a rubber ball. When she returned to her human shape she started to give him a piece of her mind but he apparently already owned it.

On the fourth day she told him something strange after their third heavy duty love making session.

“I had sex with my husband last night.” She was strangely happy as the hair on his head stood on end, besides she could smell his jealousy. He growled so she was quick to finish her tale.

“Actually he just licked my pussy, after that he could not get it up and was strangely docile. I think continued doses will make him my slave. Than maybe you and I can fuck day and night master.”

“By all means continue on my pet, if you can truly master a human it will benefit the whole pack, not just your pussy.”

A week later they were fucking day and night. Than one night she was late and he was in no mood for some excuse, only an emergency should have kept her from his cock.

“Well!”

She cowered in the corner, “Master I bit a girl today and I went to pick her up tonight to bring her here to you, only she was missing.”

“What do you mean missing?”

“We were to meet tonight, I figured she would change before or just after I got there, I had a leash a collar and I was all set, only...”

He waited. “She wasn’t there; she must have changed and gotten out before I arrived. I looked all over for her master, I could not find her.”

“Did you change forms and track her; after all in your other form your nose is still better?”

“No master once I realized I could not find her I came here.”

“It’s after 11:00 p.m. we will have to track her tonight there is no telling what she might do, you can tell me your story while we drive over to her place.”

Sandy’s Tail:

My friend Kari came over this morning, when my slave I mean husband came down I smelled changes in her body. That little bitch had the hots for my husband, I was sure of it. He means nothing to me (now) but still he is my property. He showed no interest in her but I don’t think he is capable of showing interest in any female anymore, other than me. So after he left for work I confronted her. She was surprised that I was aware of her interest in him. Kari did admit to hugging and kissing him even slipping him the tongue more than would be acceptable I pretended that I had forgiven her and hugged her. When she was in my arms I could smell her pussy and her lust and suddenly I lost control and bit her, hard. She screamed and went to hit me but I blocked it easily, eventually I got her to forgive me I even washed her “wound” out, I knew it did not matter I could already smell her body changing.

I figured I could bring her to you tonight master. I told her to wait for me at her apartment tonight that I would have a very special surprise for her.

I figured if she had changed I was prepared and if she was still human she would come along and it would be too late once she caught your scent master.

They arrived at Kari place about the same time that Sandy finished her tale. Sandy had a key and she let them in to look around. Walter sniffed and looked around; the constant pussy licking had given him almost the equivalent of Sandy’s abilities (in her human form). Finally he spotted a tuft of red hair near the open window by the fire escape.

“It looks like our pack has gained an Irish Setter.”

Bending over and inhaling deeply Sandy looked thoughtful. “Well Kari is a redhead, she is Irish, and she does not own a dog, so I would agree. Now what?”

“Change Princess!” After the change he grabbed her by the ruff of her neck and pulled her face closer to his. “I didn’t ask your opinion bitch and you are already on thin ice. You had better watch your step or you may find yourself occupying the position of omega in the pack. Now smell and fetch, bitch.” He thrust the tuft of hair in front of her nose and opened the window further so that she would not have to squeeze through as her friend apparently had.

Princess scrambled out the window and down the fire escape. She followed the trail and after only ten minutes or so much to her surprise there was Kari slinking along. She knew it was her of course, she smelled of pack. However, she looked worse for wear her bedraggled coat a mess covered in mud, twigs and leaves. Much to her surprise Princess realized she knew how to talk to her new pack mate.

‘Where the hell were you, you stupid bitch, I told you to wait for me?’

‘Sandy, is that you?’

‘Princess in this shape, and you didn’t answer my question, where were you?’

‘I…I don’t remember it is all just a blur.’

‘Well you had better come with me; the alpha male is expecting us.’ Princess turned and her pack mate hurried to keep up.

‘Sandy (a growl stopped her), Princess who or what is the alpha and what happened to me and you for that matter?’

‘We are were-animals, you are a were-setter and I am a were-golden retriever. When I bit you I infected you. As for the alpha male he is the one who gave us this gift and he rules our pack.

‘Gift? Gift! Were fucking dogs! What kind of freak are you taking…me…to…see; what is that smell, I have never smelled anything like it.’ She raised her nose to catch that special scent on the air as they entered the parking lot of her apartment complex.

Princess ignored her as she took off directly towards her master; she greeted him with a lick on the hand. He gestured and in complete understanding she transformed back into her human shape. “Here she is Walter a little worse for wear; I think we should call her Stupid Bitch.” ‘Approach your master Stupid Bitch and show him the respect a pack leader is due.’

Stupid Bitch as she was currently known slunk over to him wining, groveling as best she could. He allowed her to sniff his hand but her nose gravitated to his crotch. After a few seconds he pointed to his car and the setter followed him docilely to the car getting in the back seat.

They drove back to Walter’s place in silence neither Walter nor Sandy talking and the dog unwilling or unable to communicate.

When they arrived at Walter’s place they all trooped upstairs to the master bedroom once again Sandy, this time accompanied by Stupid Bitch, went to the bathroom. When they entered Sandy stopped her former friend telling her to sit. The dog refused to obey her and snapped at her when Sandy swatted her on the nose.

“Sit!” Walter commanded and both the dog and the girl proceeded to sit. Looking embarrassed Sandy stood and waited expectantly. “Focus on me Stupid Bitch (the dog’s ears perked), listen to my voice; remember what it was like to walk on two feet, to stand and have hands instead of paws. Focus and change.”

Once again as it was with Sandy before her Stupid Bitch began to transform into Kari. Walter did not know what shade her hair had been previously but it now was the same deep red of the setter she had been. She shuddered on the floor when she was finished still wobbly from the transformation. She lay there wondering how to get out of this mess, how her friend could betray her and just why did that man smell so sexy; before long though that incredibly over powering need to have her master’s cock in her pussy pushed all other thoughts from her head. She moved to grab him but Sandy stopped her giving her a razor and directions on how to prepare herself.

Walter now assured that she would seek only his bed and not escape left for the bedroom assured that his slave would help to prepare his newest addition to the pack. It was sooner than expected but he had got a good glimpse of Kari’s body and could barely wait to sample it for himself.