The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 4—Experimentation

Beverly was taking a walk, eventually she planned to arrive at Ten Forward. Ever since her visit with Troi and her overwhelming need to hug her, she had felt strange. She wouldn’t say that it excited her, but it was definitely having some kind of an effect. The more she walked, the hotter it got. ‘Boy, I am out of shape’. she thought. It wasn’t until she turned a corner and bumped into an unfamiliar lieutenant. She stepped back, and her usually impeccable red hair fell into her eyes. She looked upon the man in front of her not as a fellow officer, but as a pure instrument of her desire. She felt every inch of her skin, some inches felt a lot better than others.

“Excuse me sir. Sorry.” Said the officer clad in a yellow uniform as he attempted to steady the higher ranked officer in front of him.

Her mind and body betrayed her. Her nipples were actually visible through her uniform. Her breath was coming quicker. ‘What’s wrong with me.’ She forced through the haze in her mind. She didn’t know what was happening, but she knew what was going happen. At this point, it was out of her hands, and in his.

“No, excuse me, I wasn’t looking.” She was letting him go, then, “You know, I have never really like the term ‘sir’, why don’t you call me Beverly.”

“Um, OK, Beverly. I have to be getting to... Are you feeling OK? You look a little, warm.”

“Warm no, Hot yes. I want to throw you down right here and fuck your brains out.” He voice was whispery.

“Well, I am due to go on duty in a few minutes, but thanks for the offer.” He said, completely shocked.

“I’ll write you a note.” Then she flung herself at him. Her lips were sealed to his, any resistance he had was quickly diminishing. Her body was on fire. She was kidding about fucking him in the corridor, but it was quickly becoming her only alternative.

He broke the kiss. “Jordan to Maintenance.”

“Maintenance, go ahead Jordan”

“I’m going to be a little late for my shift,” Glancing at Beverly “Medical reasons.”

“Anything we should know about?”

“No, I’ll contact you later. Jordan out.” ‘A janitor? I’m about to fuck a janitor? Who cares if I hump the doors of a turbo shaft?’ She smiled and then took Janitor Jordan by the arm.

Wesley was going over the latest batch of test samples. Everything looked like it was going smoothly. He began to hear Ro moaning. He thought she might be waking up. He spun around only to see Ro with one hand on her crotch, and one hand her breast. The readouts on the wall said that she was asleep, and her eyes were closed, but her hands were in warp speed. It was then that he noticed that several of her hormones were almost off of the scale. He stared back at Ro only to see something new and amazing. The front of her uniform began swelling. The more it swelled, the louder she moaned. Her other hand drifted up from between her legs, to start caressing her other breast. They were beginning to stretch the already tight fabric of the front of her uniform. He saw that the zipper at the top of the jumpsuit began to separate in response to the growth.

Wesley’s curiosity led his eyes down to the writhing woman’s crotch. The front was completely sopped. Wesley had about all he could take. He couldn’t decide whether to administer the cure, or to screw the Bajorian silly. He reached over and picked up the hypospray with the cure. He looked at it and said ‘Oh well.’ He placed the injector to her arm, and then the images came flooding in. His mind was filled with images of he and Ro in positions that would have shocked even the crewmen of a deep space exploration ship.

“No!” he cried, as he threw the hypospray back at the table.

He grabbed the front of Ro’s uniform and peeled it away from her white flesh. It was then he had a flash of brilliance. “Computer. Reduce Gravity to 0.00 on the Med Bed.” The bed had this setting so that more delicate operations could be performed without risk to the patience health.” With the gravity off, he was able to lift Ro off of the table and strip off her uniform. Starfleet’s dress code when it comes to undergarments is pretty liberal. Ro’s policy was even more liberal. As Wesley pulled the last of her uniform over her tiny feet, he was able to gaze upon every bit of Ro’s body. She wore no underwear. Her breasts had nearly tripled in size at this point, and it looked like they were continuing. Ro had orgasmized at least four times while Wesley was pulling her uniform off of her. Wesley now stripped off his own uniform, and climbed into the Zero G with Ro.

The momentum of lifting and pulling her uniform off had Ro in an almost standing position. Wesley lifted Ro up so her cunt was in line with his face. He could see that her fluids had run down and coated the backs of her legs from when she was still lying down on the table. Wesley dove in. The first touch sent waves of pleasure through the helpless alien in front of him. The wave continued and didn’t seem to ebb at all.

‘Hmm...’ Wesley thought. ‘Sweet, not like what I would expect. Good thing she is already passed out. I don’t think she would be conscious for much longer.’ He looked up and Ro’s breasts had stopped growing. However from his current position he could see anything past the peaks of her breasts.

‘Boy I could use something like this when I’m walking across the campus when it’s raining.’ He slowly pulled her down, and himself up. Luckily the beds were equipped with low level restraining fields to keep bodies from floating off.

Once he was equal to her now gigantic breasts, he began to suck and bite at her nipples. Even though her breasts were now huge, her nipples were still what he would classified as normal. They seemed to still be fairly small compared to the melons on her chest. Once again the analytical side took over. He noticed that her muscles were much smaller. That must account for the increase in the upper regions. He grabbed her ass, it felt rounded, and he couldn’t really tell but he thought her hips had also filled out. He wasn’t completely familiar with Bajorian anatomy, but that was why the Academy required advanced biology. Suddenly, “...uuugh, Fuck meee. Pleeeease, I want...” Ro was back to rubbing herself furiously on the crotch. This time both hands were buried, and pumping away.

Wesley couldn’t take it anymore. He spun her around and spread her ass. It wasn’t a gentle entry, but it did the job. He had never taken this particular ‘course’ before, but since the other entry was otherwise occupied.

Just as Wesley had pressed into her she froze. Wesley was afraid that she had woken up, then it happened. She let out a yell and her whole body shook. Wesley began pumping furiously. He could feel her contract as she was wracked with a constant orgasm, she pressed back harder and harder, pounding as hard as they both could. Wesley reached around and was massaging her tits. She still had both hands going at it.

Then he felt it. Her breasts began to shrink a little. She was now panting and back to a low moan. Wesley knew something was going on, so he had to hurry. It didn’t take much to push him over the edge. He came for what seemed like hours, but in this case it wasn’t quite that long. Once he opened his eyes he found that they had fucked so hard they were upside down, and floating against the ceiling. He pushed off, pushed out of the field, and got off of the bed.

While he got his uniform back on, he set the computer to bring his specimen slowly back to the table.

He was in a hurry to get her uniform back on before she woke up when he heard “Mmmf, Wesley? What happened? My clothes? My Breasts! Oh no, what have you done?’ Indeed both breasts had stopped shrinking, but now she has almost no chest at all, only two little nubs for nipples. Then Wesley noticed that her figure had lost some of it’s curviness as well. In fact her shape wasn’t very different from his own.

She started to get off of the bed. “Computer, restraining field full strength.” Wesley barked. The computer complied, a little rougher than he had intended. She was thrown back into a lying position, unable to move.

“Don’t worry Ro, I can fix this.” and Wesley started up his computer.

End Part 4

Part 5—Satisfaction

Troi had been in her quarters for the last hour, in the dark. She had lowered the light level so she could relax. It had been a fairly busy day, and now that Beverly had stopped in, she had the added task of talking to Wesley. It wasn’t that she was complaining, but it was all in the line of duty. As time passed he hands began to slowly roam around her body. She liked the way her new uniform made the other crewmen respect her, but it was a little harder to get off than her other outfit. She closed her eyes, and began to unzip the front of her uniform. As she sat there, she let her mind wander.

Very clearly she saw that she was walking along one of the corridors of the Enterprise. She couldn’t see clearly where, but she could see enough to make out general details. She turned a corner and bumped into the man of her dreams. She knew it was nobody real, but this was a fantasy. She had unzipped her uniform to the bottom of the zipper. She had her right hand running across the smooth silk of her panties. Occasionally she brushed her clit, and it sent shock waves through her. Her other hand pressed into the couch as if to steady herself.

Back in her illusion she was being helped up by her fantasy man. Once she stood up, she brushed a tuft of red hair out of her eyes. The other person in her fantasy was there holding her. He said something that wasn’t really audible, but she knew what it meant. She pounced on the chance and slammed her lips into his.

Back in the real world the uniform had been slowly inched down past her ass, and was down around her knees. Both hands were now moving all over her body.

She wanted this fantasy to last, and she was going to take it slow.

At first he responded to the kiss, but then he pushed her away. She was disappointed, and she thought that it ended before it began. He said something, and then he took her by the arm and lead her down the corridor and into a cabin.

Beverly already had her chest fully in view when Jordan opened the door to his quarters. He was afraid that someone might see her, and put an end to his fun. However once in the main room of his cabin, ‘all bets, and clothes, were off!’ he thought.

“Please, let’s go. I need it. Please!” Beverly pleaded.

“No, not yet my horny little doctor, I want to look at my good fortune. Just stand there.”

She had a very disappointed look on her face, but it quickly changed to a very anxious look. She quickly pulled the uniform off of the rest of her body. ‘God, it feels like I’m going to cum right here.’ She threw the uniform onto the table next to her companion, and then slid off her bra and panties.

He looked at her, absorbing all he saw. Her breasts were firm, not perfect, but definitely not bad. After all, she wasn’t a teenager. Her nipples were almost as bright red as her hair had looked in the bright lights of the corridor. She was definitely a red head, but the triangular patch of hair between her legs was darkened from the juices freely flowing. He watched as she began rubbing both her neck and her breasts. Her hand went up and began messing up her hair. She was beginning to shine all over from the sweat covering her body.

Beverly had no idea what was going on. At this point she felt like she was along for the ride. She began to feel the beginning of an orgasm coming on, and almost falling over snapped her back to reality. “Please. I really need to fuck. I’m so horny, I can’t stand up anymore.”

“Then don’t.” said Jordan, as he leaned back in a chair.

Beverly didn’t have to be told. She fell to her knees and crawled over to her Janitor on hands and knees. Even though she had completely removed all of her clothing, he had not. He hadn’t even unzipped the front of his uniform. She ran her hands up the outside of his pant leg until she got to the prize. She could feel him hard as diamond. She couldn’t wait for him to get his uniform off. She began to stroke and lick the outside of his uniform. After a few passes, she could make out most of the major veins in his penis. In fact she could name most of them, if she weren’t busy at the moment. He began to moan, and she let her hands slide up his chest.

Suddenly her fingers had slipped into his collar, and began to violently separate the front of his uniform. She pulled herself up, and at the same time spread her arms as far as they would go. The shock caused him to let out a little gasp, this was definitely not what he thought was coming next. By the time she was done, the rip extended part way down his right pant leg. She quickly grabbed his old style boxers (much to her surprise), and ripped them off. As she did this, her nails poked into the tender flesh between his legs.

He let out a little yelp, and Beverly smiled devilishly. He leaned back and helped her up.

Troi slammed herself down on her mystery man’s cock. He wasn’t overly big, but it’s not the size that matters. She began to rock back and forth. She could feel him going deeper and deeper with every thrust. He leaned forward and began lightly kissing her nipples. He then gave her left nipple a bite, and a little tug. Her eyes popped open, and she gasped from the new experience. She looked at him, and he had a devilish grin on his face now. Turnabout is fair play. They locked in a deep and passionate kiss. They had stopped rocking while in this position. The kiss was so deep, her eyes watered.

Once the kiss was broken, it was time to get down to business. She brushed her long hair out of her eyes, not that it mattered much now. She wrapped her arms around his back, and he locked on to her buttocks. They began to pull into each other. Troi thought that she was going to have black and blue marks all over her pelvis after this assault, but she didn’t care. Slowly her senses began to shut down. First her vision went blank, then her ears rang and she no longer heard what sounded like two hands slowly clapping. The only thing that she felt was an orgasm unlike anything she had ever had before.

Her eyes snapped open and she looked around her office. She had flipped over the coffee table in front of her. She slid down the couch and looked at the aftermath. There was a rather large sweat mark that covered the whole area where her body was. Where her crotch had been was a very large stain.

“Oh my, I don’t know if that will come out” she said. She knew anyone who came into the office now could have smelled her passion, but the air filters would remove that shortly. Maybe she would call maintenance and ask about getting that spot out. No, I’ll just replicate a new cushion.

Beverly could have sworn that she was in Troi’s office when she opened her eyes. However she blinked once, and looked down to see herself still impaled on the now rapidly diminishing cock. She could see the cum other both of them mixing and oozing out of her. She quickly got up, and grabbed her uniform.

She got a glance of herself in the top of the table, she was a mess.

“So, does what kind of note are you going to write for me?” He smirked.

“Umm, I have to get back to work. Uh, thanks, it was great.” She said as she pulled on her uniform. She couldn’t find her underwear, and she didn’t care.

This was embarrassing. She didn’t know what came over her. She zipped up the front of her uniform and headed for the door. Jordan was still naked and covered in fluids. She turned to him on the way out. He was holding up her panties.

“Can I keep these?” He said as he sniffed them, “As a souvenir?”

She didn’t respond, she just walked out of the door.

End Part 5

Part 6—Explanations

“You may be able to get a doctor here in under a minute, but I can do the same with security! Now let me go!” Ro was really getting upset.

“Go ahead and try.” Wesley had no reaction.

“OK cadet. Ro to Security.” Nothing. “Ro to Worf!” Still nothing. “Computer, recognized Ro, access code Delta Omega Beta Four.” There was not the familiar chirp from the computer. “What is going on? There is no way you have that kind of security clearance.”

“I don’t, but the Chief Medical Officer does. You see Mom got upset with people always being bugged while in examinations, so once someone is on the beds, your communicator is ‘off’. Also thanks to security for turning off the computer access. They figured it was better not to let people who are probably under duress access to the computer. So that was disabled as well. The only thing left on is a subroutine to notify the medical officer on duty. And at this moment, I am the Med on duty.”

Suddenly the terminal on the wall beeped. Wesley went over and punched some keys. He began chuckling to himself. “Lieutenant Stewart Jordan. Only two months on ship. Assigned to..” He blurted out a loud laugh. “Engineering, Maintenance Engineering! She got nailed by a janitor! Well, that’s not it. Computer, randomize virus to next configuration and continue program.”

He turned to Ro. “I think she should be busy for a while. Now as for you. I hadn’t accounted for my virus causing such a radical different effect on your ‘species’.” He inspected her completely naked, although extremely underdeveloped body. “My original plan had been to make a virus that would slow down the aging process. It did it by stimulating different organs and glands to release the bodies own chemicals that assist in the body’s own regeneration. As I experimented through last night, I found that I could isolate certain chemicals and cause a response in the body. From there it was simple to generate a virus that, once released, would help to set off slight imbalances that the body would automatically correct. The body itself caused the changes to take place. I gave you an injection to simply help the body to repair itself faster. Of course that was a projection on ‘human’ systems. I didn’t think the change would be so radically different on another species. But it did, neat huh?”

Ro was barely listening to the Cadet spout his ‘technobable’. She was more interested in trying to get out. By the time he had finished, she had given up for now, and waited for an opportunity. “Yeah, virus, chemicals, interesting. But what happened to me? Can’t you figure out a ‘cure’ for this virus?”

Wesley didn’t know if Ro had any idea what Wesley had done to her. He wasn’t even sure if she knew what her own body had done. He decided to go for broke. “Ro, do you remember what happened to you after I gave you the injection?”

“No, you injected me, and then I passed out. Why? What happened. Did you do anything to me?” She suddenly looked a little alarmed.

“No, of course not. But you did have an interesting reaction.”

“What kind of a reaction? Wesley, tell me!” She was back a more authoritative tone.

“Well, you kinda, grew. I was monitoring the virus’ progress, and it was working fine, even better than I hopped. Then some of the other glands in your system went crazy. Then you grew.”

“What do you mean by ‘grew’. You mean I became some kind of giant?”

“No, not exactly.” Wesley still hesitated.

“Explain, please!” She was becoming concerned that she had changed into some kind of a monster.

“Well, you got rounder.” He glanced at her and then away. “Your, breasts geometrically increased there, uh, dimensions. And the rest of your body, uh, softened.”

“You mean I became some kind of a sexual distortion of myself?” Her voice raised a pitch.

“Um, yeah.”

“Did anything else happen?”

“No.” He thought that he better hold back some. What he did could really get him in trouble. He turned back to the terminal. “I don’t understand. It shouldn’t do that to you. I mean after the first test on myself worked so great.”

“You injected yourself?”

“Yes, but not with the same virus as I used on you. I tried a little variation that help to stimulate the chemicals used during active thought. Besides some strange readings I hadn’t planned on, everything is working fine. I have some other experiments with different combinations, but you don’t need to know about those.”

After a few minutes of staring at ceiling, Ro meekly asked, “Wesley, can I have some clothes? I mean I don’t have much of a body, but I still have pride. Please.”

Wesley considered the request, and then said simply, “No.” Turning back to the computer he started talking again. “Hmm, there’s something I’m missing. Wait, the hormone levels!”

Twenty minute later.

“Oh, Wesley, What? Ugh!” Ro was squirming as much as she could in the restraining field. There was a pale blue light bathing her body, it was coming from an emitter on the wall.

“Excellent. That’s it. These results are wonderful!” Wesley was staring at the readouts on the wall. He was noting that the same hormonal imbalance was happening all over again. The results looked almost identical, except for the variations brought on by her being conscious.

Ro was trying to control herself. She was a little startled when ray was turned on, but she was beginning to think clearly again. It felt like her body was being caressed all over. After she shook her head a little, she looked down her body. Much to her surprise, her breasts were back.

“Wesley. I don’t know what you did, but it worked. Now get me off of this bed!” She was able to sit up as she felt the field disappear. The blue field was still on her, but she was able to move. She tried to get off of the bed, but the familiar buzz of a force field stopped her. “What?”

“Un Uh. Were not through yet. I think that you will like this almost as much as I will. You see I have modified a field project to basically ‘project’ a much stronger version of the sonic showers. You have noticed the effects by now.”

Ro’s had her body back all right, but her nipples were stiff, and she could feel herself definitely aroused. Wesley was right, it was like the sonic shower.

Wesley punched a few buttons on the terminal. Ro could now turn to see what Wesley was doing. On the screen was a computer generated 3-D form, roughly her shape.

“Ah, now this is interesting.” He turned to Ro. “Now Ro. What would you like to look like? A teenager just out of puberty?” He tapped a few keys. Ro felt the stimulation lessen. She felt her chest loosen a bit. She looked down at it. They had shrunk down to size that she was at before she had even heard of the Federation. Her waist was filled out a little, and she was almost as plain as when she woke up, almost. She definitely had a small amount of her sexuality still.

“How did you do that? Please stop. Just give me my body back. I swear I won’t tell anyone.”

That was what Wesley wanted to hear. She was now confirming that he was now in control. “No, not yet, I haven’t shown you the best part yet.” He turned to the keypad. The blue light flared up brighter and brighter. Ro felt the waves of pleasure building. It was much slower than the first blast, but this one didn’t stop in it’s rising intensity. She leaned back for a moment and relished the feeling. Then she felt strange all over. She leaned forward again. Her chest was back. She looked in horror back to Wesley. The model on the screen was changing. The breasts were filling in, and the hips were definitely becoming fuller. The model was her! She ran her hands over her breasts, down her stomach, and around to her buttocks. The whole pass gave her two pieces of information. She could feel her body actually changing, and she was very turned on. She had to resist the temptation to ask Wesley to help her again.

“Ah, the body is converting denser muscle tissue into fat cells. The loss of muscle tone accounts for the illusion of her looking taller. And man do her legs look good! I wonder how far she can go? Computer raise level of emitter by two times.” He turned to her. The blue light filled the entire lab, and Ro began screaming in pleasure. Her body began to grow at a tremendous rate.

After about a minute her breasts were too large for her to even put her arms around them. He waist was obscenely tiny, and as an added bonus her long hair was now over a meter long. The growth had stopped. “I guess her body will not convert any more tissue. My my, now you I would love to fuck. Computer, scan patient.” He began to tap the key pad. The virus construction screen came up. After a minute the screen blinked ‘Working’.

End Part 6