The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 10—Fantasies

Ro Laren woke up in familiar surroundings. She felt good. Her body tingled all over. “That must have been some dream last night.” Her nipples were still hard, and she felt slightly aroused. She got out of bed and looked and looked at the chronometer beside her bed, it read 10:00 hours. She had slept really late.

She had never been one to give in to her body’s needs, so she resisted the temptation to touch herself. She climbed out of bed, and put on a loose fitting pair of cut off pants, and a pullover top. She went over and had the replicator make her some tea. She really didn’t like the human’s coffee, but she would drink it in casual company. She much preferred tea.

She punched up the terminal next to the replicator and noticed a few messages. She began to look them over. Stural was a Vulcan she had shared duties at Con with for a couple of months. He had left three messages. She began to think, and then became worried that she couldn’t remember where she had been before going to sleep. She glanced at the messages, each one of them was identical in content. It seems that he was asked to help out in one of the Stellar Cartography labs with the research into the local system. It was boring, but she thought better him than herself. The message ended with a request to cover his shift this afternoon. She figured she would rather be on duty than just sitting around her cabin. She acknowledged the request.

She inadvertently hit the pad and his image popped up on the screen. In a typical bland Vulcan way he began saying: “...have been asked to help with the tectonic scans of the surface of several of the planets. I have had a particular interest in the field since the academy. I would request that you would” She tapped the pad again.

“He is very good looking for a Vulcan.” She began to think of all of the rumors that she had heard. She remembered one of them dealt with the fact that the Vulcans use their mind meld to help stimulate there partners. She stopped herself suddenly. She was breathing a little heavily, and looked down and thought that she her breasts moving inward. She passed this off as an illusion brought on by her breathing.

“I’ve got to take a shower before I lose control. Then I have to find out where I’ve been.” She set the computer up to trace her whereabouts, and headed for the shower.

‘Ann watched as the landscape slid past the windows of the train. She was breathless in anticipation on her rendezvous with Trevor. It had only been a short while since she had seen him, but it was awe inspiring. That night they had moved as one. The world had been shut out as they made mad passionate love together.

As the train sped along every movement reminded her of him. She could see the station in the distance. She quickly gathered her things and left the compartment. She didn’t even wait for the train to stop. She was already off and in his arms. Though the steam from the train was hotter, his breath was hotter on her neck. They kissed, and she let his hand wander down her back. She gasped as he grabbed...’

The chime went off. The computer came on and said “10:50 hours, you have a lunch date with Dr. Crusher at 11:30 hours.”

Troi put the bookmark in between the pages. ‘Why do I read this trash?’ she thought. She gazed at the cover. “Romance Junction” it said on the cover. In front of the title was a picture of a muscular looking man with his shirt partially open, embracing a young redheaded girl with an ample bosom wearing a plain white dress. There was steam filling the picture, and a picture of a train in the far background. She could almost feel the heat from the steam in the picture.

“Ah, a little fantasy never hurt. Ann is certainly beautiful. I wonder who the model was?” Ever since her first exposure to the great literary form of the trashy romance novel when she was a child, she loved the escapism of the books. If it hadn’t been for the computer reminding her of her date, she would have kept reading until the end of the book. Sure she could have the computer load it into one of the hand tablets, but the replicated books were much more true to the experience.

She put down the book, and headed to change. She would like to have a nice lunch with her friend and relax. Then she would return to Trevor.

Ro had turned the shower up to maximum. She was hoping that the sensations would die off a little bit so she could finish her shower. The sonic showers didn’t require much in the way of contact to clean off the body. Ro realized too late that she did require much in the way of contact. Her hands began to rub her body.

Stural was behind her. He reached around and caressed her flat stomach. His hands were not what she expected. Instead of cold unfeeling hands, they were warm and gentle.

“I have always wanted this. And now I will have you.” Both hands moved lower on her body and along the sides of her hips. She felt his body press tightly against hers. He was slightly taller than her, and she could feel him pressing his sex organ against her lower back.

He spun her around quickly. She was startled. He peered directly into her eyes. He began placing his fingers on her face. It was erotic. The hands quickly flattened and pushed his hands back over her face and through her hair. The feeling of her hair being flipped backwards and then falling on back on her shoulders was pushing her on farther.

He was kissing her lightly all over the face, and then down her neck. His hands seemed to be everywhere. She knelt down before him and was at eye level with his sexual organ. She had seen them in the medical texts, but never ‘in person’. It was fairly long and smooth, and fully accessible now.

She had never given oral sex before, but this was her fantasy. She gently licked the smooth green tinged skin. She tried to put mouth all the way around it, but it was too large. They were both contented with her simply licking up and down the shaft. It was very smooth. The penis did not have major veins running through it, instead it had a fairly complex net of smaller capillaries that was very pliable.

She could tell that he was keeping a rather Vulcan level of control. She wanted to push him beyond it. She stood up and she inserted him into herself. He was standing perfectly still, as if in a trance. She lifted a leg, braced herself against him, and began to push forward and back. He began to respond.

His eyes opened. “Do you know what you are doing?” he asked her in rhythm with her thrusts.

“Of course I do, it’s not my first time.” She said as she began pushing harder.

“All right.” He simply said. She had heard that they were very strong, but she had no idea. He grabbed her hips and began pushing deeper and deeper. She actually felt him going in farther and farther. He eyes opened wide. She felt him growing wider and wider, almost ready to split her.

She came hard, and often. She was in constant orgasm now. She was completely full. She had remembered something else about the vulcans now. They actually had two orgasms. The first one pushed there semen into a chamber in there sexual organ. It continued to expand until they had the second orgasm and it released. She was actually filled to capacity now.

He pushed deeply and then he locked her in his arms. She was in ecstasy. The pressure was increasing, she could feel her once flat stomach beginning to expand. She looked down between gasps and could see the stomach push out slightly. He exploded inside of her. It continued to filled her while he began pulling out of her. Eventually he had pulled out of her completely and her fantasy was over.

She came in the shower until she actually lost her footing. As she leaned against the wall of her shower, slowing coming down, she opened her eyes.

At first it was dark, then she saw the familiar blue light of the shower. Then her eyes focused. She thought she had to be laying on the floor, as she could feel the cool tile on her breasts. He eyes focused on two huge mounds of flesh attached to her chest. Some long black hair was cascading over her huge left breast. As she attempted to get up, she found it very difficult. Her body was completely thrown out of whack. She crept up to her feet. She shut off the shower, and immediately felt better. As she slowly walked over to the mirror, she found it easier to move. By the time she got to the mirror, she could see more of herself from the waist up. She noticed no difference. She was sure something had happened, but she looked perfectly normal. In fact she could see that her workout sessions were beginning to show off a slight bit of muscle build on her body.

She looked at the chronometer and saw that she only had a little while to get ready for the shift. She had decided that it was something she should bring up at her next physical. Perhaps it had come from the most intense orgasm she had had in a long time. Perhaps it was as bad giving into her body’s needs. She went to get changed for her shift.

Beverly had looked through her closet for what to wear. Everything she had picked out was wrong. Finally she asked the computer to make a dress for her. Geordi and the rest of engineering had strongly discouraged people from using their private replicators from making major items. It took much more power than they could provide for everyone. Instead they had been told to use the ship’s stores to get what they needed. Beverly didn’t have time, and figured they had power to spare with the mission they were on. She had the computer create her a simple white dress, cut to just above the knees. The computer thought about it for a minute, and alerted her when it was done. It was a little thinner than she had planned, but she did want to tax the system any more.

She put on a set of white underwear, but found that a bra was not needed. The dress had some support built it, and the bra didn’t make the dress fit right. She put on the dress, adjusted it so it looked right, and walked out to the lunch date with Deanna.

End Part 10

Part 11—Discussions

Wesley was working feverishly in the lab. He had taken enough readings to try to figure out what had gone wrong. He had several solutions in the works, but he hadn’t tried them out yet, He would try to lay down to sleep every so often, but it did no good. It seemed that his mind was in overdrive, and even when he closed his eyes images and ideas were still there. He was becoming as desperate for a cure for himself, as he was for the other inflicted. He wasn’t sure if he even being productive any more, but he had no choice. He continued the research.

Beverly walked into the Holodeck. Troi had already gotten there. She sat in the middle of the striped room. She was sitting at a plain table holding up a book. She put the book down and looked up, “You’re late.” she said. “And you look fantastic.”

“Hmm? You mean the dress, it was just something I was in the mood for.”

“No, I mean everything. Your hair is a little brighter, and a little curlier. And your skin looks softer too.”

“I haven’t been doing anything different. I’m famished. What do you want for lunch today?”

“A nice restaurant in Paris? An ocean side cafe on Risa? The mess hall on Starbase 115?”

“No, I feel like something different. How about a club car on an old style train. I always loved trains.”

“What a strange request. Well, this is your fantasy, go ahead.”

“OK, computer put us in an old style earth steam locomotive for a little lunch.” The computer chirped, and they were there.

“It is very strange that you picked this setting. I was just reading about something like this.” She tapped the back cover of the book.

“Oh really? Is this another one of your special novels? What’s this one about?”

“Well as a matter of fact it is, and maybe I won’t tell you.” She smiled and then turned to her. “Well I just started it but it’s about a young girl named Ann meeting her lover Trevor on a train.”

“That stuff is nothing but trash. Can I borrow it when you are done? I seem to have time on my hands now.”

“Why? Whatever do you mean?”

Beverly realized that she really didn’t know. She almost didn’t tell her, but she knew she would find out sooner or later. “I had a little ‘reaction’ to some wine Guinan gave me last night. It was extremely embarrassing, but I can’t figure out what happened.”

“What did happen?” Deanna asked.

A blush that started from her chest and moved up through her cheeks began to burn. She knew the empath could sense her embarrassment without even seeing her. “Well, to be brief I got a little drunk, and I guess I had some kind of sexual fit. I remember bits and pieces of it, but it was strange. It was as if I wasn’t in control. I had one of the labs check the wine for any contaminates, but there was nothing. I can’t figure out what it is. But the captain has seen fit to give me a little time to recuperate. As a matter of fact, I think I have a few sessions scheduled with you now.”

“Oh really?” Troi was genuinely surprised. She hadn’t heard of any of this. She briefly considered telling her about her little experience last night as well, but since they weren’t related, she would find someone else to consult on this. For now, she would like to help Beverly out a little. The best thing she could do was be a friend right now. “Is there anything you would like to talk about?”

“Millions, but for now let’s eat. I don’t really want to deal with this right now.”

Ro was a couple of minutes early for her shift. She walked in and went over to the Con.

The ensign looked up in surprise, “Ro?” he snickered and punched a few keys. As he got out of the chair he continued, “A little late aren’t you?”

“Yeah, whatever.” She didn’t appreciate the joke, but took a look at the console. The ensign walked off.

The chime went off to signify the change of shifts, just as Ro was tapped on the shoulder. “Ro Laren, what are you doing here?”

She turned around and it was Stural. She immediately felt a blush that she fought to suppress. “Wh-Why? Where am I supposed to be? I confirmed that I was covering your shift for you.”

“I asked for yesterday’s shift off. Didn’t you check the time?”

“Ah, no. I was on duty yesterday. I didn’t get any requests.”

“No, you weren’t. I had requested yesterday because we were going through system 1743-Alpha. Today we are going through system 1744-Alpha.”

She had tried to argue with a Vulcan, she should have known better. “I’m sure I...” She tapped the computer pad and saw that the date was indeed two days after she had been on. “I’m sorry. Would you like to go do your research today?”

“No. I would like to take the Con. You can understand that my ‘inconvenience’ had led me to conclude that I should not make a request for shift changes with you. Now please.”

Ro pushed the console back and stood up. She brushed against Stural. Immediately she felt an electricity pass through her. “I’m sorry. Please, let me make it up to you with dinner after your shift.”

“You will understand if I decline. I have other things that are more important.”

“OK. I understand.” He chest felt tight. For that matter her whole uniform was a tight. She couldn’t believe it, but she had made him mad, or at least the Vulcan equivalent. She breathlessly walked over to the turbolift and got it.

‘I think I need another shower.’ She thought as she headed back to her quarters. Maybe she would stop by the Med lab 3 to have herself looked at.

Wesley had made some headway, but he needed to get one of the infected into the lab for some tests. In the mean time he had to occupy the others to keep them occupied. He hesitated in bringing anyone else into the club, and he was getting a bit desperate.

Wesley had purposely cleaned himself up before her went to find his mother. He wanted to look as ‘fresh’ as possible to put up a good front. He had located his mother in one of the holodecks. She went to the control panel, and studied the readouts. They indicated that both Troi and Beverly were in the room. They were running some sort of a train program. “Showtime.” he whispered and entered.

Beverly and Troi had just finished up chatting about everything else they could think of when Wesley entered the car. They both felt a bit relieved Both of them were avoiding actually talking about the problems they should have.

“Mom, Counselor. Good to see you. I was hoping to use one of the holodecks to take a walk, and I noticed that you two were in this one. I just thought I would stop in and show that I don’t spend 24 hours in the lab.”

“Oh, well why don’t you join us. Would you like something to eat?” Deanna motioned to an empty chair at a close table.

“Well just for a second. What do you have there Counselor?” He reached for the book. He opened his eyes very wide when he looked at the cover. Quickly he said, “Well, I didn’t know you like this kind of books. The Academy doesn’t cover that in Classic Lit.” What he was really shocked at was the picture. The girl on the cover was an exact likeness of his mother this morning. He guessed it had to do with the experiment this morning, but didn’t know how. Another interesting fact was that the dress the girl wore on the cover was fairly similar to one she wore now.

“Yes, well, speaking of books, I should get back to mine. It was lovely Beverly, now where’s my stop?” she said as she walked out of car.

“Well, I should get going. Are you going to come mom?” He said as he got up from the table.

“No, I think I’ll just sit here and enjoy the ride for a while. Do you want to have dinner tonight?”

“Yeah, that would be great. I’ll meet in your quarters around 8 tonight.” He walked out of the car in the same direction as Deanna. After exiting the doors to the Holodeck, he turned to the panel. He set the computer to make a record of what happened inside. He remembered the title of the book, and instructed the computer to slowly alter the program to those settings. He, of course, assigned the role of the lead to his mother. He then went back to the lab to get his own copy of ‘Romance Junction’ and watch the fun.

End Part 11

Part 12—Loco-motions

Ro was right down the hall from Med Lab 3, and she knew that Dr. Crusher was managing the lab this week. If she was in, she would ask her about her loss of a day. As she walked down the hall she saw Wesley Crusher.

“Cadet Crusher? Do you have a minute?”

Wesley was stunned, and then he turned around. Ro jogged up to meet him. He couldn’t help but notice how she bounced when she ran. She had a bright smile on her face. He could definitely tell she was more outgoing.

“Ro, isn’t it? What can I do for you?” He hoped the memory wipe had held.

“I was just going to your mother’s lab. Is she there?”

“I’m not sure. I was just on my way there myself. Would you like to walk with me?”

She had her hands behind her back and she was looking down. She reached up and pushed a piece of hair back behind her ear. “Yes, please. I would like the company.”

This was perfect. He could perform his tests on her. This time he would have to be more careful. The memory wipe is not safe to perform this soon. He had another idea.

Deanna got herself a large glass of iced tea lowered the lights in the rest of her cabin. She had checked her schedule earlier and it was clear for the rest of the day. So, she settled back into the chair and opened the book. Since she had only just started the book, she started over.

Beverly sat at the window. She thought that something was wrong. She felt funny, empty. She got up from the table and asked the conductor where her cabin was. He gave her the compartment number and she walked out of the car. She had gone through two cars before she got to her cabin. Once she opened the door, she sat down on the seat next to the window.

She continued to look out the window, when her eyes focused back on her reflection, she was caught off guard. Instead of her own reflection, it was one of a girl in her late teens. When she leaned back a bit she noticed that the dress she was wearing was showing alot more cleavage than before. She looked down at the dress. It was much looser than before. She had thought that it was all part of the illusion of the surroundings. She looked down the tracks towards the front of the train. She could see a station in the distance.

Suddenly she was up, breathlessly running down the corridor towards the front of the train. She got off the train before it had come to a complete stop. She had no idea why she was running, or what she was doing, but she kept going. Through the steam she could make out a form. She went up to it and hugged him. She felt his breath on the back of her neck. It was hotter that the steam that engulfed them. He turned to face her and she gave him a deep passionate kiss. She darted her tongue into his mouth. She felt his hand move down her back. He grabbed her ass, and massaged it. She broke the kiss and let out a gasp. He swept her off of her feet and took her onto the train.

He took her directly to their compartment. She wondered how he knew where it was. He put her down on the bench seat. She was visibly shaking. He unbuttoned the last two buttons on his shirt and peeled it off. Her mouth watered in anticipation. She estimated that he had about one percent body fat. She could see almost every muscle in his torso. He leaned her back on the bench and pressed himself on top of her. She ran her hands over his back and felt every muscle.

He locked into her with a kiss. He reached down and ran his hand under her dress. He ran his hand under her panties and across her cheeks. He pulled the underwear off and slid it down to her knees. He couldn’t go any further without breaking the kiss. He didn’t have to, she moved her legs enough to pull them the rest of the way off.

He moved off of her and picked her up. He spun her around and pressed her against the window. His lips danced across the back of her neck. Her eyes were partially open, dreamily watching the landscape go by. Once again he hands ran under her dress. This time they didn’t stop at her ass. They snaked up along the sides of her waist, and to the underside of her breasts. The dress rested in the crook of his elbows. After molding her tits for a minute, his hands continued up, forcing her arms to rise. He broke contact with his lips to allow the dress to pass between them, and then continued.

He threw the dress on the floor. There she was, pressed against the window, totally naked. Anyone who wasn’t traveling at the same speed as the train, just saw a blur, but it excited Beverly. Her mystery man spun her around. He was completely naked as well. He lifted her up and leaned her against the thin window sill. She looked down at his manhood, he was huge. On any other man he would have been deformed. She was frightened for a moment, then she lifted both legs up and wrapped them around him. He entered her quickly. She wouldn’t have believed that anything that big could fit in her, bit it did. Easily.

He was setting the pace, and it wasn’t slow. He began thrusting into her. Without any real build up she began cumming. Over and over. It surprised her in it’s strength. He was holding her up and continued to drill into her. She had serious concerns about the window holding up to this punishment.

Then she felt it. She hadn’t really been paying to close attention to him, but she something focused her attention. She began to feel something hot filling her. His rhythm became erratic, and he let out a grunt. As soon has he started breathing again he, not so gently, guided them back to the bench seat. They tumbled into a heap.

“Trevor, that was great.” She said. Then she realized that she didn’t know his name.

“You were great to Ann.” He replied as he kissed her.

As she lay there she could feel herself thinking clearly again. She picked up the dress and put it on. She slipped out of the room without waking her partner, Trevor, up.

Troi put the book down. She had always loved how hokey the books seemed when it came to peoples bodies. The way it made it sound, Trevor had a baseball bat, and Ann was more than able to take it. This particular author seemed to jump right to the point. Sure there was a little foreplay, but she was cumming in less than a paragraph. Boy it sounded like it was a serious one though.

She had to get another glass of Tea. She walked over and had put her glass in the replicator, it was replaced with a full glass. ‘I wonder how long it will take for them to do it again?’ she mused, and went back to her book.

End Part 12