The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Part 13—Somnambulistic

By the time Wesley and Ro had gotten to the lab, they were arm in arm. Wesley was concerned that this extreme a change in personality would soon be noticed. His quick fix to leave her in a constant state of slight arousal, was beginning to effect her. While he thought she was a better person, it was too noticeable a difference. He had to correct the problem permanently, and to do that he had to be able to experiment directly on one of his circle.

“Sit here Ro, I’ll go get Mom.”

“Take your time.” She said as she smiled. She thought that he was kinda cute, but she continued to have this strange feeling of deja vous.

Wesley knew his mother wasn’t there, but had a plan. He had one more version of the virus that he had generated before going in another direction. He was working on a version that would allow him to control his subject a bit more closely. This would allow for a more controlled environment to test his solutions. He was beginning to worry because he only had a little more than a week to find the solution.

Wesley had made it a little easier to get his victims exposed to the virus. In order to infect his mother, and subsequently Counselor Troi, he had the replicators create a version of the virus and put it into food. It was slower to see the results, but easier to explain than putting a hypo against them.

He had complete access to the replicator systems thanks to his former status in Engineering, and since it wasn’t a high security area, no one was too suspicious of changes in programming. He instructed the computer to make up two cups of tea, one with the virus, one without. He had two different color cups to keep them separate.

Walking back into the main room he handed a cup of tea to Ro and said, “There was a note on her terminal about going to lunch. She should be back in a few minutes.”

“All right, and thank you for the tea.” she said as she sipped it. “It’s delicious.”

Beverly had been wandering around the train. He mind had cleared for a while, and she wandered around the train. She had no idea what had just happened. Normally she would never had allowed herself to do something like that, but it had seemed perfect. It was the second time she had done that. Her mind kept going back to her activities with the maintenance engineer. She had t figure out what was going on. She had been acting strangely the last few days. Perhaps it had something to do with Wesley’s return. Maybe the stress was pushing her beyond the edge. Suddenly she heard a noise coming from a compartment whose door was part way open.

She had the overwhelming compulsion to open the door slightly and peek inside. Inside she saw a couple making passionate love. It could almost have been a mirror of what her and her ‘holo-lover’ had done just a car farther down the train. She was locked on the sight of the two lovers completely enthralled with one another. Suddenly she felt empty again. As if someone had been reading her mind, she felt strong, familiar hands run up the sides of her dress.

“I got lonely.” her lover said.

She said nothing, just watched. The two in the room had changed position slightly, and now the woman was taking the aggressive position. As she bounced up and down, her hair flew in every direction. The hand reached up and caressed her breasts. After a few minutes of close attention to her nipples, she got a shock. He lifted up the back of her dress and he pressed himself into her.

Deanna chuckled to herself softly. “My goodness, she didn’t even get all the way down the hall. I can see the driving force behind this book already!” and she flipped the page. She settled in for a few hours of reading.

Ro’s speech had become a little slurred, and her eyes were slightly glassy. Wesley had purposefully had the computer lower the lights slightly and raise the temperature. The combination had made Ro extremely sleepy. This had allowed for his virus to open up her mind. He could now make suggestions to her, and control her fully.

“Ro? You trust me, don’t you? Could you please stand up for me?” He said, testing her.

She slowly climbed to her feet. “Oh course sweety. I trust you.” she said and laughed a little.

Sweety? This was a surprise to him. He wanted to test his extent of control over her. “Tell me, how did you feel when you woke up this morning?” he smiled and said. “And be completely honest. I want you to be completely honest with me always.” he added.

“I was excited.” and that was it.

“In what way Ro, come on, you can tell me.”

“I was aroused. I thought that I had just woken up from an erotic dream. I had to control myself before I did anything.”

“And did you do anything Ro?”

“No, not right away, but later, in the shower..” She trailed off and hugged herself under her breasts.

“And what happened in the shower Ro? What did you do? Tell me.”

She began describing her fantasy with the Vulcan. He allowed her to touch herself through her uniform. He began to see the results he desired. Her uniform tightened around the breasts ad hips, and he could see the slack in the waist and legs. She was still describing her fantasy and rubbing herself through the material.

Wesley wanted to bring it up a notch or two. “Ro, you are back in the shower, now you have two partners. There is a woman there with you. She is someone that you have had an interest in, but had never thought you would see like this. Do you see her? She is naked and rubbing her body against yours.”

“Oh yes. He is behind me, caressing and kissing, and now she has masher her breasts against mine. We are kissing and touching.”

The effect was just what Wesley had wanted. He body began to explode out of the uniform. First it was small tear under the arms, then it extended all the way past her hips. As she continued to rub herself, she was pulling and tugging the uniform and she caressed herself. He actions added to the ripping of her clothing. She continued talking and moaning.

“She’s kissing me on my breasts, and he is on my neck. I feel hands all over me, stoking, probing, feeling...” She drifted off. Her uniform still clung to her, but it was in ruins. She took a quick breath. “He has spun me around. Ah! He is inside. I feel him deep in me. I feel her breasts crushed against my back.

Wesley took this time to make his move. He stood up behind her and began stoking her gigantic breasts, pulling the remains of the uniform off of her. As he was standing behind her, she pushed back into him. He was still in his clothes, and had other plans for later. He began whispering in her ear. “Ro, you are on the brink right now, aren’t you?”

“Yessss.” she hissed.

“I want you to remember this feeling.” He began mashing her breasts together. “Whenever I snap my fingers you will be at this point. It won’t take a long time to build to it. You will feel the hands probing and the bodies pressing against you. It will continue into the most incredible orgasm you have ever had.”

He snapped his fingers. She began screaming and her body stiffened. “Remember this Ro. Remember what I have done for you.” He sat her back down. As she calmed down her original shape returned, and she sat there naked staring at the wall.

“Now let’s get down to business. Ro, would you please take a seat on the bed in the other room.” As she did, he began to run the tests again.

Beverly had enough with her fantasy. She had been listening to Trevor drone on for the last ten minutes about their relationship and something or other. Beverly wanted out. “Computer, exit.” Nothing happened. “Computer, end simulation.” Still nothing. She was beginning to panic. What worried her more was the fact that her body began to slide under the table. She tried to fight it, but it was impossible. Every time she stopped, the body would push her a little further under the table. She could never reverse the direction of movement.

She wanted the scream, but could only let out a small sigh, and say “Oh, Trevor.” She began to fight all of the feelings she was having, but all she did was unzip his pants. She pulled his member out and began slowly running her tongue along it. It immediately grew to it’s length, which frightened her even more. She continued to lick until it’s full length was shiny with her saliva. She moved her mouth to the head, and began to slowly engulf it. She had never fully engaged in oral sex before. She pushed herself father and farther on the shaft. It began to enter her throat. She thought that her gag reflex would kick in and she would start choking, but it didn’t. She continued until she thought that she wasn’t going to be able to breath anymore. Then she took one deep breath and felt his dick become rock hard. He began cumming down her throat. If he wasn’t so big, she was sure it would be running down her front. He kept cumming and cumming. She felt her belly fill with his seed.

Eventually she slide off of him and laid on the floor against the leg of the table. She was completely exhausted. She let out a loud belch to relieve the pressure caused by all the cum being forced down her throat.

As she rested under the table, something became painfully evident. She was extremely turned on. Her mind was not ready for yet another fucking, but her body started by itself. She had already fucked twice, and given a blow job. She couldn’t believe that she was ready already. She had tried to resist once, and it did nothing, she decided she would have to ride this one out and hope she could find an opening later.

As she crawled out from under the table on her hands and knees, she looked all around the car. There was no one in the dining car. ‘How convenient.’ she thought, ‘There is something here I am missing.’ She climbed up on the table, and spread eagle for her, now, captor. She couldn’t believe that after the amount of cum in her belly right now, that he had to do it again. She was dripping so much, that her dress was stained, but this time it was her own fluids, not her partners. As she looked down at him impaling himself, again. Her dress was discolored and slightly frayed at the bottom. She was cumming instantly. Over and over. She couldn’t believe it, but it was as good, if not better, than the first time.

Back in the Lab Wesley had Ro sitting on the bed, and the sensors were buzzing all around her. His progress was going much quicker now that he had an actual subject to study. He took a small break from the terminal next to the bed, and glanced over to the terminal that displayed his mother’s vital signs. The computer was registering vital signs, but it wasn’t identifying them as those of Beverly Crusher. He got concerned that the computer might start identifying her as an intruder. The vital signs showed a highly charge state of arousal. He had to go get her.

“Ro, you are getting sleepy. So tired you will fall asleep right on the spot. Now close your eyes, and don’t open them until I tell you to.” She immediately complied and collapsed into a heap on the bed.

Wesley reset the security on the door on his way out, and headed back to the Holodeck. He remembered the instructions he had given the computer, but she should have been able to leave if she wanted to. ‘She must be having a good time if she hasn’t left yet.’ he thought. Suddenly the incident earlier came into mind. Back in her cabin the computer didn’t recognize her, what if it didn’t now?

He picked up the pace on his way to the ‘deck. He wondered what she had been through.

Deanna put the book down and wiped the moisture off her forehead. ‘This is a hot one.’ She couldn’t believe that she was only a quarter of the way through the book, and the couple had done it more than she had in a long time. She had a lot more to read, but she had to relieve herself and stretch a bit. She got up and went into the other room. She left the book cracked open sitting on the couch.

Wesley got to the doors and waited for them to open. He went inside and didn’t want to mess around with trying to find her.

“Computer, save and end program.” The room melted into the grid pattern. He now gazed upon the young redhead laying on the floor in front of him. She was laying completely exposed. Her dress was stained, and she was very wet between the legs.

“Oh, thank God! Wesley, help me please.” She made no attempt to cover herself. She was sweating profusely. Wesley hurried over and helped her up. He could have cleaned her up right there in the Holodeck, but he decided to get her back to the lab. The exposure to other people would help to add to her embarrassment.

End Part 13

Part 14—Connections

Wesley guided the transformed form of his mother through the corridors of the ship. He could tell that her face was red. He wasn’t sure if it was from embarrassment or excitement. He couldn’t tell, because as she walked around she kept mumbling the name of her book counterpart’s lover. Wesley only had a quick look at the book Counselor Troi was reading, but he picked up a few names, and places.

Wesley thought he was busted when he saw Commander Riker come walking down the corridor towards them. He nodded at the two and continued on. The commander could have stopped him for a number of reasons, her obvious condition, her clothes, but Riker continued on. Wesley took a breath of thanks, and continued on to the Lab.

By the time the turbolift got to the right deck, his mother began regaining control of herself. It was a short walk to the lab. As he approached the doors he said, “Computer, Wesley Crusher, requesting entry to Med Lab 3.”

The doors whooshed open as they arrived. Rather that placing his mother in one of the med beds, he took her to her office. He sat her down behind her desk, and headed back out into the lab.

“Hold on Mom, let me get you a drink of water.” He said from the other room. He instructed the computer to create the water, but to add a sedative to it. He took the glass of water back to the office. On his way into the office he got another surprise. There was the young girl from this morning, the one he so recently ‘rescued’ from the Holodeck, sitting behind a desk with a transparent top, leg spread slightly. There was nothing left to the imagination. She was leaning back running her fingers through her hair. She moved her hands down her body, and patted her dress down.

“Here, drink this. What happened to you?”

She took the glass and gulped the entire glass of water. “Oh, Wesley. It was horrible. The computer is malfunctioning. The Holodeck would let me out. It did horrible things to me. Please, my mouth is so dry, can I have another glass of water?”

Wesley quickly complied, bringing her another glass, but with a slightly lighter sedative. He didn’t want to overload her system with even more chemicals.

“Wesley, thank you. We have to warn anyone else from using the Holodeck. Look at me, I need to get some clean clothes. I am so tired.”

“Just sit there mom, I’ll get you some clothes. I’ll warn engineering about the Holodeck. Just rest for now.”

He went into the other room. He had no intentions to get her some more clothes for now. He had other plans.

After checking on the other occupant of the lab, he looked over at the main office. Beverly had her head on her arms, laying forward on the desk. Her legs had fallen to either side, and he had an unobstructed view of her naked sex yet again. Creeping closer to the office, he could hear her mumbling something about the train, and how horny she was. He saw that she was beginning to regain her original form. He theorized that her current state of sedation was reversing her condition. Once again the now more familiar rush of images came into his mind. He had an idea.

“Ro, can you hear me? Wake up.”

“Ummmm, yes Wesley. Uh, good morning.” She ran her hands over face, mockingly rubbing her eyes.

“Ro, open you eyes, and come with me.”

She sleepily opened her eyes half way walked over to door where Wesley stood. She came up behind him, rapped her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder.

“Ro, would you do something for me?”

“Anything honey.”

“I want you to crawl in there under the table and please the good doctor.”

“Um, no. I mean for you I would do anything, but that is wrong.” Her voice was light and wavering. Wesley hadn’t anticipated any resistance, but knew how to end it. He snapped his fingers.

The hands quickly closed tighter around Wesley. He felt the swelling of her chest against his back. Since he had removed the remnants of her tattered uniform, he could also feel her nipples pressing into his back. She was feeling the effect of the suggestion Wesley had planted earlier.

“Ro, you are back in the shower with your Vulcan lover and the female. You can’t quite see her face yet, but her every touch is sending you higher and higher. Can you feel it Ro?”

He didn’t need an answer, he could feel her body’s response.

“Closer and closer. You are climbing. You are on the brink.”

He spun around and latched on to her nipple. As he nibbled at the nipple, and was pleased to feel a warm liquid enter his mouth. It was a bit tart, but nice. After a few moment of close attention to one breast, he switched to the other. She was gripping him tightly and he put one hand on her ass. The other hand was running up and down her crotch, occasionally brushing against her clit. He decided to end this before things got out of hand. He thrust three fingers into her sopping love hole. She stopped moaning and her body shook. He pulled her close with the hand on her ass, feeling her inflated breasts quivering.

He whispered to her, “It feels so good, doesn’t it. In your shower, you open your eyes because you feel lips pressing to yours. You see long hair, red hair, in front of you. As your partner pulls away you now get a good look at her. It is Beverly Crusher. Open you eyes Ro, and see her sitting at the table.”

Ro’s eyes opened and strained to focus. Her breasts began to deflate slowly. She could see the female form slumped on the table. Her body was still shaking from the aftereffect of the orgasm she just had. All of her ideals were shaken to her very core. She had always been told that this kind of activity was obscene and was morally corrupt. Her confusions were mixing and merging with her current feelings toward the female officer in front of her.

“Now Ro, after what the doctor has done for you, don’t you think you should return the favor? She’s your secret lover. You are deeply in love with her, aren’t you Ro. You owe her for what she did for you. You remember her touch, the way she caressed you. Her scent is intensely erotic for you. Look she is asleep, and no one is around, nobody will know. It will be our secret. I promise.” He hesitated and hoped it had worked.

“Well, I guess. No one will see will they?”

“No, go ahead. I promise.”

She grinned sheepishly and walked seductively over to the office. He ass swayed seductively from side to side. As she got to the office door she got down on her hands and knees. Wesley watched as she slipped under the table and ran her hand lightly up the leg and pushed the dress up even higher. She took a moment to breath in the wonderful odor. She felt herself getting more and more aroused.

She moved herself to within an inch of her sex and inhaled deeply. Her tongue snaked out and brushed the hair covering the prize. She looked up and could see Beverly’s face partially hidden by her hair through the table. Ro turned back to the task at hand. She brought a hand up and brushed it across the patch of hair between her legs. It wasn’t at all curly, but matted and clumped. She could tell this wasn’t the doctor’s first sexual adventure of the day. At first she thought she should be repulsed by the smell of someone else’s dried aftersex, but she found that it excited her even more. She began to imagine all of things that could have happened during the day, and she was even more turned on.

As she continued her pleasuring, she finally began to actually bring her tongue to the task. As she began licking, she tasted all of the sex that her partner had that day. The hair was salty, and clumped together. She couldn’t help but be reminded of how Commander Data’s cat would clean itself. She smirked a little continued. As she continued to lick, the hair became straighter, and began to cling tightly to the fold of skin underneath.

She ran her tongue first solely up and down the slit, and then began to vary the motions side to side. She felt the muscles in the legs begin to tense up and they began to move slightly. She felt the entire body shift. She replaced her lips with hand and looked up. Through the table she could see the doctor’s body now sitting straight up in the chair. Ro was fascinated by the effect in front of her. The quicker she moved her hand, the more her new lover moved in front of her. She brushed across the knob of her clit, and her lover began to shake violently with the first orgasm. She slowed and the body began to move rhythmically side to side in sync with the hand movements. Even after inducing two orgasms already, Ro wasn’t close to being done yet.

She dove her tongue back into the task. This time not just sliding it along the slit, but tunneling into it. Each time she pushed her tongue inside, she felt a slight contraction, trying to pull it deeper. Soon the contractions became stronger and stronger. Ro knew each entrance into her partner’s body was causing an orgasm. She had to reach up and hold on to her hips, because she was thrashing so much.

Ro had finally tired enough to take a break. She leaned back slightly and look up again through the table. As she did she saw the smiling face of the doctor come to rest back on the table. Her eyes opened sleepily and locked onto Ro. Then they closed and she drifted back into sleep.

Ro heard a snap and immediately the heat began to rise in groin. She was orgasming within seconds. When she was done she rested her head against Beverly’s leg and closed her eyes to rest.

Wesley had cum in his pants. He couldn’t believe that anything could have been so erotic. After all of Ro’s work, she deserved a reward and Wesley’s snap seemed to do the trick. He had some work to do, and he also needed to get the last member of his group in here.

End Part 14